Macross Delta (GIRI GIRI AI)

GIRI GIRI AI

>Delta will never have an episode as good as the first one

Honestly, Delta feels like a different show.

I remember actually caring.

Episode 3, 5, and 10 were awesome you bitch.

>go to the mall
>see a typical hot stacy flashing walkure gang signs at her friends and unironically saying deculture
nothing is sacred

I remember that webm of dancing mecha getting me to watch. Whatever happened to that?

>going outside

It fell apart, I got involved in the series, but I don't know what happened.

Frontier got me more hyped and made me stay hyped than the second stage of Delta.

IKENAI BORDERLIIIIIIIIIINE

I remember anticipating it basically all of Winter after that pilot aired.

All these cynics. I still like Delta and I look forward to the last episode. Hope we can get a fight as good as episodes 6, 13, and 22. Also excited for DYRL.

>DYRL

I wonder who's going to sing it. Freyja?

>Hope we can get a fight as good as episodes 6, 13, and 22.
How? With who? At this point where are the good pilots we are suppose to use for this finale?

I bet on it. Freyja's VA was recorded singing it.
>How? With who? At this point where are the good pilots we are suppose to use for this finale?
Delta platoon, silly child.

Me too senpai

as somebody whos never watched any macross before what is it about, watch order and general consensus

It's about aeroplanes, the power of music and love triangles. Most of all, it's about QUALITY

Macross is about the power of moe winning over the power of GAR.
It's like the ultimate insult to manime fans.

>he didn't watch 7

It's next on my list. But I still have to catch up on a bunch of current stuff first.

You mean jobbers platoon? They scored 0 kills except that noname mook knight who was literally made for MC to score his first kill.

I'd giri giri her ai if you catch my drift.

Freyja's birthday, m8

None of the 2nd half episodes were anywhere near as good, but I'll defend this one to the death.

I'm probably stupid for disliking Freyja. Her victory was obvious from the beginning, but I just can't bring myself to root for genki bakas.

It's been 25 weeks, my men. I bet if you watched it in it's entirety you'd have a different opinion.

>giving a fuck what some fan looks like
>muh sekrit
kill yourself you fucking sperg

I'm not supposed to get nostalgic for something that's 5 months old but I want to go back to WOW WOH WOW WOH

I fucking love genki bakas.

Normally they're tomboys also

i wonder if freyja is a tomboy when she was growing up in windermere