Why would anyone say that kurisu is anorexic?

why would anyone say that kurisu is anorexic?

Only fat amerifugs think she is anorexic.

People who call her overly thin are not looking at her bones. She is just has a really thin frame, but the flesh on those bones is perfectly normal.

In many of her images she looks a bit anorexic. Thin arms, thigh gap etc. Also her lifestyle may cause muscular atrophy, so I guess that contributes.

We don't know if she's anorexic though. Tomoko's not anorexic, and she has the same build.

They were conditioned by their statistically overweight society to appreciate disguising fat women.

Is this the hidden CG that I'm missing?

It's from the spinoff game, not canon.

Cool thanks user

this explains the bust size

I would say that Christina is cute, Cute!

She's just slender. Believe it or not thin women don't have to suffer from eating disorders to have slim figure.

It looks like official art, but it's actually just convincing fanart.

Help Cred Forums
I am at episode 20, but I don't want to finish it because I like the serie a lot, and don't want it to end, or wait for it to continue. What should I do?

>stopping at 20
How can you leave Okabe in such a state of despair?

I wonder how sex for Okarin and Christina will be

Watch episode 23 beta and wait for S;G Zero.

>small breasts
>no butt
She's spent a year in America, why isn't she American sized?

Go play the VN. It'll take you like another 25+ hours to play the whole thing.

>no butt

She has cute perky ass, what are you talking about?

Read the VN. Learn moon and read Zero or wait for the English TL soon™. Read some of the mountains of translated side material. Cry yourself to sleep at night. In that order.

You still have specials, movie, VN with all that extra continent and Cred Forums threads until we get SG0 anime.

Too small, she should drink more ass-boosting potion of intellectuals.

Why? Okabe is clearly turned on by the look she has now, why chance that?

Petite >>>>>>>> thicc

She is MY waifu.

She isn't 400 pounds of beauty like a real woman.

>English TL soon™
Amazon (UK) lists it as Oct 28th which is pretty damn soon.

That's an unconfirmed date though. PQube won't say anything about it when asked, and Amazon has changed dates a couple times in the past month.

Oh fair enough, hopefully it drops soon.