yaraon-blog.com/archives/92233

unexpected desu

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/g008c1088/status/779946812425633792
aitaikimochi.tumblr.com/post/150901131746
twitter.com/aitaikimochii/status/779902171764527105
bbs.hupu.com/17384736.html
twitter.com/opm_anime/status/780029241769332737
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-09-25/one-punch-man-tv-anime-gets-2nd-season/.106871
youtube.com/watch?v=pV51TIs-Izw&app=desktop
exhentai.org/g/762606/88f708f086/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-09-25/one-punch-man-tv-anime-gets-2nd-season-game-app/.106871
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-09-23/new-york-times-manga-best-seller-list-september-11-17/.106837
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

(You)

twitter.com/g008c1088/status/779946812425633792
「速報」ワンパンマン第2シーズン放送決定!! そして、来年の2017年 スマートフォン向けのワンパンマン発売決定!! 夜の部でも、発表しますがお先にネタバレ!!
>google translte
>"Breaking" one punch man the second season broadcast decision! ! And, one-punch man set for release next year of 2017 for smartphones! ! Also in the night of the department, but will be announced ahead spoilers! !

We did it Cred Forumseddit, get in here

Thanks for confirming you are retarded as hell.

>one-punch man set for release next year of 2017 for smartphones!
Wait, I don't get this nipspeak. Do they generally release later for smartphones or is the season in general releasing next year?

Also, the manga hasn't even finished with the Garou arc yet. If they don't include the Garou fight in the anime then it's going to be awfully anti-climactic because there was a whole lot of nothing between that and Boros.

OVA user can confirm this aswell
aitaikimochi.tumblr.com/post/150901131746

OPMfags on suicide watch with their season 2 fillers.

Just wait for ANN then.

confirmed date is 2020. Good shit.

>implying they won't completely ignore Murata ver. and go for where webcomic left instead
Would worth the watch desu

>【朗報】『ワンパンマン』今日のイベントで2期発表きたらしいぞ!!!!

It all depends on when they confirm the airing date. Wr also don't know how the current arc will end
that "filler" meme is three months old. Step your game up
Do you have a source on that

One Punch Man mobile app game in 2017!

That would be stupid since that anime adversities for the manga

At this point i just lost all interest on Murata version with ongoing filler behind it and i absolutely dont mind if madhouse take a bit creative liberty here and there.

It is still shit arc compared to MA arc. I don't know why real OPM fans would be a happy about it. OPM will be a typical shit shonen fights with this current arc.
I know MA arc is already shonenshit but at least it got saved by Garou.

>Do you have a source on that
OPM S2 was announced but there is no date yet.

They're going to animate the tournament.

The fighting tournament would be great if we saw more of the tournament. Why can nobody ever play the tournament arc straight?

Hence, typical shonen battle shit.

JoJo mobage is making shit ton of money. So OPM might be a big hit too.

So, is it official that OPM will get a second season? I'm really tired of all the fake news in the past.

Yes

I'm just dismayed that 95% if OPM fans are literal emo teenagers.

Before Mob I would have been over the moon but I'd prefer Mob Psycho S2 over OPM any day.

Good taste.

AKA mainstream anime fans

OPM was always typical shounen fights plus Saitama. You don't speak for all of us, I actually enjoy the current arc and can wait for MA if it has proper build-up
The tournament seems to just be basic setup for later arcs. If you want an actual tournament arc just watch Dragonball

Filler is not necessarily related to non-canon content. The current Murata arc has jack shit happening in it, slow-ass pacing and could be skipped without any consequence to the MA arc whatsoever.

Lelouch, never thought I'd say it but excellent taste.

I blame Murata for adding and extending battle scenes. OPM was never about the battles but the manga remake and anime focused more on the battles.

>inb4 they hire ONE to write a completely new animeonly arc for s2
Would be a great opportunity to introduce ONE to animeoriginal writing desu.

OPM getting a S2 has nothing to do with Mob getting a S2 though.

ONE PUNCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

For once good taste lelouch.

thats because murata is good at battles.

It's probably going to get one too
The pacing is absolutely fine, Murata's release schedule is the problem. you say it could be skipped because you've already seen what happens without it, you're not focusing on the big picture. There's also a lot happening

by Madhouse? Same staff?

Ok? I want a mob 2 as well but that has nothing to do with OPM. MA arc is still better than the Mob arc IMO

Toei.
No.

>entire S2 is just Garou walking around and beating up people

>Toei.
Would rather no season 2

i hope so
also judging by how quick they are in announcing the second season,it seems that they think its the next dbz considering its not even into the ma arc properly yet(i mean that they have not even introduced all the ma monsters from the webcomic)

>Toei.
Only if it's Precure best staff.

No one knows, it's just been announced
Source
We've don't even know the release date it could be 2020 don't jump to conclusions

>It's also called Garou Punch Man

hey atleast we get garou's magic shirt animated

How many fujo bucks do you think GARou will bring in

Garou was a better character than Saitama anyway. He's literally a better Lelouch who sacrifice himself and become the villain to make heroes unite against him. Lelouch killed innocent shits to do it while Garou did not.

King introduction
Fubuki group and Fubuki introduction

A lot, He's a pretty cool character compared to most of the OPM world.

Monster Association prelude
Now this is very important. Who do you think should voice Garou

quite alot i assume considering fujos voted sonic as best opm character in ONE's opm popularity poll
also,we might get more people shipping zenko with garou as well as garou x zenko loli doujins

twitter.com/aitaikimochii/status/779902171764527105
>wow crowd for this #OnePunchMan event is like 90% girls, 10% guys...interesting that #opm Japanese fans seem to be mostly women...

Thoughts?

If they are doing OPM 2nd season, don't you think they'd do Mob2 as well? People seem to really enjoy ONE's stuff, and I couldn't be happier.

Bunch of hot guys doing stuff with very few women hanging around, what do you think? I'm pretty sure the most popular ships for the show are Saitama x Genos and Saitama x Sonic.

Genos is a pussymangnet

ONE is a Fujo magnet. And because this means Garou will be animated. He is sort of very loved by women.

The whole point behind Garou is that he's an edgy manchild who's still butthurt about getting bullied and hides behind vituous ideals for beating heroes. I hope you're merely pretending because Saitama and Zombieman pretty much call him out on it.

Can someone post all the pictures of Garou

So is Lelouch. your point?

>they hire ONE to write a completely new animeonly arc for s2
Wouldn't even mind desu.

me too
it is ONE's storytelling so it could be pretty good

Not surprised at all. Mob base DVD version has higher stalker points than the base BD. Always a clear sign that its pulling in Fujobucks.

Fujos are normally more active in shounen events. Still male fans are bigger consumer.

i think that one punch man sucks and is shit, said no one ever ...

I can't tell anymore if it's real or fake. Anything trustworthy source like ONE's/murata's twitter?

Sounds too soon, seasons tends to be announced when the content that will adapt is already done, but in that case the extra arc we're getting is still far from done.

but you just said it and I agree so that means even if you don't mean it, I still do.

>Now this is very important.
Don't type like tumblrette.

No user, it means you are no one.

They just want to cash in on the lingering hype. There isn't even date yet.

so,what are your suggestions for garou's seiyu?

Shingeki's S2 was hyped a ton too, and here we are still not getting it several years later.

And rushing more for S2 doesn't change that S3 won't come before a really, really long time, 4-5 years at least.

Who's the seiyuu for the similar looking character from Eyeshield 21?

It's better than nothing at all.

im not sure that would work
for one garou looks way older than that guy

rushing just because of the hype wouldn't do any good.

> for one garou looks way older than that guy

Garou is only 18 years old.

Garou is a teen.

>S2 anime threads will be nothing but fujoshits shiping Garou and Metal Bat

>not Metal bat x His little sister.

i said LOOKS older not IS older

how is that related to his voice then?

but most likely be garou x zenko with the person who made one hurricane making a loli doujin in which garou fucks zenko when she gets lost and he helps to find her brother

Ryota Osaka

We fucking did it Manime brahs.

And meanwhile shit like New Game is flopping hard.

>Shingeki's S2 was hyped a ton too
Yeah...in 2013, By the time the announcement finally broke most people had forgotten about it or had done what any sane individual would do that is READ THE MANGA at this point.

Yeah OPM needs to stay out of gay posting. They already have Mob Psycho for that.

I always found Hiruma's anime seiyuu terrible, so I hope it won't happen.

>yaraon
you dumb nigga

Somebody call Cred Forums

Will best arc be animated?

I prefer Mob too but you're allowed to like both y'know.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

> Will best arc be animated?

It didn't even begin yet. More like for season 3 in 4 years at best.

Now Murata needs to churn out chapters quickly.

How many chapters are not animated?

66-36 so 30.

2018 or fall 2017 ?

>what are your suggestions for garou's seiyu?
Archer.

SNK s2 is announced for next spring though.

yeah, and in the first Anime came out in 2017.

4 years of waiting. Even though the release pace and content of it is much higher than OPM.

goddamn time travelers.

> *in 2013

Not that user but his point is that Garou was a self delusional retard who justified his beatings by projecting his bullies into every single heroes he fought because he could only deal in extremes.

But noes, he wnated to be teh heroes too!

He was cool before he started dumping all of his bullshit prattling on every S hero he was fighting at the end of the MA arc.

no date yet.

>filler
retard

would be good

Die

Pretty sure a Monster King fight will be the end of season 2 so it shouldn't be too difficult

jobs to Garou.

Saitama and Zombieman called him out on exactly nothing. Are you dumb? Neither realized his true intentions, they projected their own retarded views on him.

Garou wanted to change the world order, not mindlessly kill people or what the fuck ever you expect an evil monster to do.

And most importantly, his horror crusade did bear fruit, as the aftermath of his arc has shown.

>inb4 the classic h-he called pig dude fat o-oh no
Pig dude literally said he noped out of the alien invasion arc because he got hungry. Fuck him and fuck you.

This. Garou would have succeeded in making their world a better place if not for retarded brute strength Saitama have.

Cutie

He has no point. Ignore the illiterate.

It's strange really but a significant protion show's fans consist of fujos. So there's a tad bit of irony of it being "Manime"

Oh user, like you don't remember what happens in opm thread last year.

>quickly
But I don't want more filtered backgrounds, extreme closeups, action shots taking place in white space and panels where everything is slightly tilted to the side.

You mean job to Tatsumaki.

Garou beating Ripper, Rover and later on Golden Sperm is enough.

I wonder who's behind this post.

>Garou wanted to change the world order

Which was way too naive. And yes, Saitama did, otherwise he wouldn't have shut him down so hard.

That's not guaranteed at all but bottom line is no one understood him in the end. Not monsters. Not heroes. Not even Saitama who only cared about his own hobby and life ideals as well. Saitama was just there to arrange a cheap healing end for the arc.

It attracts fujos because it's a sausage fest. Doesn't matter though because ONE is too indifferent to pander to fujo culture.

Confirmed by Chinese: bbs.hupu.com/17384736.html

Garou only wanted revenge and made up bullshit around it
Even during his fight with Saitama, all those years later he still is consumed by how unfair his beating in school was and how shitty those "heroes" were
All his points about not being strong enough to be heroes or having the right intentions are downright retarded and wanting to unite the world in fear is far from a noble goal

Garou was a butthurt fag who failed to grow up

Well, actually Saitama understood pretty well. Since the first glance, Saitama already knew he wasnt a monster and that he was just playing a monster role.

Cant wait for when Metal bat vs Garou fight

This pleases me.

i feel like S2 is gonna pick up with the Murata version, and we will end up with a tournament arc right off the bat (no pun intended).

Saitama is an overpowered faggot you idiot. When he says he can't be defeated it's not because there's some deep reason behind it, he simply can't be.

Garou had 0 chance to win against him no matter what, which he realized and lost all hope to live after that. It's not even a battle of "seriousness". If he had suddenly agreed to murder, Saitama would have splattered him. If he'd been following the purely heroic ideals from the start, he would've been second best to Saitama anyway.

Will the budget be better this time?

He didn't understand him fully. Garou said he wanted heroes and everybody to stop fighting/bullying each other and unite against him instead.

I will laugh quite hard when the adaptation follows Murata's version of events perfectly, completely ignores ONE's, and butthurt Muratahaters come Cred Forums to complain.

>Heh, I was always the one who got beaten and disliked so now I want to sacrifice my own life to become the biggest target so nobody else will have to go through my pain anymore. Nothing personnel, bullies.

We laugh at you're retadation. Why would they adapt a webcomic? The anime is just an advertisement for the manga.

Why wouldn't it follow the manga?
Why would anyone think Season 2 would suddenly change it's source?

>We laugh at you're retadation.

One is busy doing the storyboard for Murata's OPM, spoiling opm with his own ver. + Mob psycho.

>wasnt a monster
Saitama has his own black and white definition of a monster. That does not mean that Garou's transformations weren't "authentic" or that the fucking mess Garou made there was a "little brawl". Capisce?

So I guess we can all finally agree that manime == fujoshit

>manime == fujoshit
Only in Japan.

Yeah, it's pretty obvious that Garou magically healing and his transformations were all real, no matter what his mindset was.

>OPM S2
Reminder that it will never get to the Monster Association and Garou.

>retadation
You OK user?
>Why would they adapt a webcomic?
>Why wouldn't it follow the manga?
I don't know? Ask all the people who hope that it won't follow Murata's manga or that ONE will come and make a TV-only story for Madhouse.

>S2 anime threads will be nothing but fujoshits shiping Garou and Metal Bat
It can't be helped.

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-09-25/one-punch-man-tv-anime-gets-2nd-season/.106871

>Murata's version of events
The thing is, there's no Murata's version it's written by ONE

Wouldn't it be awesome if Suiryu ended up being stronger/more skilled than Saitama and he'd have to start training again to reach Suiryu's level?
It would give more tension to OPM which is like the only thing it lacks compared to Mob Psycho.
Mob struggling with fights (admittedly because of other reasons) was so much more epic than Saitama just one punching everyone all the time.
We can still have the Garou arc and all but before that it'd be cool to see Saitama have to work for once.

The version in Murata's manga, then.

Anyway, it's all the more reason why Murata-haters' butthurt is completely stupid.

>One punch man 2
Glad they didn't go for some shitty new name and just name it "2"

So this season will be King, Garou, Fubuki, Sonic, Garou, Metal bat and Garou, tournament, whatever happen next in the filler.

>Murata's version it's written by ONE
*Citation needed*

The biggest reason is still the fact that without Murata we wouldn't have ONE as a mangaka
But it sure is epic to hate Murata right now

Reminder that Boros was actually good guy. All he wanted in life was a good fight. Good night my prince. You will never be forgotten.

Go to his twitter for fuck's sake.

I love Boros but calling him a good guy is quite the stretch

It was so sad that he died never getting the fight he longed for.

I don't have the picture but we've seen the current (tournament) arc ONE drafts, just like the webcomic.
I also heard that it was a scrapped arc by ONE but I'm not sure about that.

I'm excited for King's arc, the rest I'll snooze through and enjoy some sakuga since there ain't gonna be anime Monster Association in fucking ages.

Better question is, will they get his hair and eye color right?

I'm in the mood to re-read the arc of Garou again. Can someone tell me on which chapter begins?

Pretty much, I hope ONE at least brings in some good filler to make up for it I doubt it though.

webcomic garou arc begins around chapter 50

I think you're big enough to check that by yourself.

Can't wait.

>it's real

Here we go.

Thank you, user.
Shut up, grandpa!

After seeing how well Bones has been handling Mob Psycho, I just can't get hyped for this new season of One Punch Man. This show is just carried by its good animation and nothing more; if Madhouse can't gather many good animators again the show will fall flat on its face as there is nothing else outstanding about it.

I don't even remember what happens after Boros so this will be okay.

All I remember is Garou leaving the dojo smashing everyone up, Is that far down the line?

Two Punch Man

>unexpected
Not really, though now I just need a Monster Musume 2nd season confirmed.

>as there is nothing else outstanding about it.
Are you talking about Mob Psycho there?

You could at least wait for them to announce staff before declaring the end of the world

Whoops,didn't mean this as a reply to

(You) can bait harder.

>People still actually think Murata writes One Punch Man

>One Punch Man
>Mob Psycho 100
>One Punch Man 2
What's next ONE?

You do realize most of the animators working on OPM were animators from BONES who are currently working on MP100, right?

>S2 anime will reach demon Garou before Murata

Mob Psycho has good directing and art to carry the show during animation downtime, One Punch Man on the other hand is thoroughly bland when the good animation isn't on.

WHERES THE FUCKING STICKY MODS?

>Two Punch Man
But that would ruin the whole "Wanpanman" thing.

Only Little Witch Academia desevers stickies

>Mob Psycho One-Hundred Two
That was a mouthful

>we'll get a PV with animated Garou in a few months
We did it Cred Forums.

Mob Psycho 1000

>Wouldn't it be awesome if Suiryu ended up being stronger/more skilled than Saitama and he'd have to start training again to reach Suiryu's level?

No.

>Mob struggling with fights (admittedly because of other reasons) was so much more epic than Saitama just one punching everyone all the time.

Mob's fights weren't enjoyable because of some temporary struggle he had to go through. Its because of the character development. Mob could have very well easily blown the fuck out most of his opponents if he had decided to go all out from the start.

What makes Saitama's fights very enjoyable for me is that its the antagonist that struggles in trying to defeat the MC, not the other way around. The fights would have been boring if they were a typical tug-o-war of powerlevels and keikaku's.

I'm open to Saitama facing a challenging opponent in the future, but not until the end of the series.

>Mob Psycho 1000
But that's tomorrow.

>Tsupanman
>Pantsuman
This is even better

It was scrapped because readers wouldn't be interested in a tournament arc when his drawings are like chicken scratch.

Season 1 adapted volumes 1-7, right? How many volumes are out now, since it's a given they're going by Murata's version? Seems a bit early. Although there's no release date, right? Could be 2018 for all we know.

I wonder how the normies who enjoyed season 1 will find it. I like it, but the story and who it follows is kind of all over the place from after the King arc, compared to season 1 which was pretty central in its focus.

>animated Garou
Literally garougasm worthy.

How ironic that it's still not interesting even with Murata's super-duper art.

Will they make an even better opening?

sasuges on mango? google gives me nothing.

They're going to have an OP with King doing a fighting montage in the first episode, and it's all replaced by Saitama in the following ones.

>THE HERO for s1
>THE VILLAIN for s2

It's probably supposed to foreshadow the Hunter's Association. That's why the Hunters Organization in the webcomic sort of came out of nowhere.

You mean
>THE VILLAIN for s3

Remember this?
youtube.com/watch?v=pV51TIs-Izw&app=desktop

Shingo Natsume's busy directing Acca at the moment, so this seems like a really early announcement. I wonder when it'll air. Fall?

This meme needs to stop. Almost all of the notable animators on OPM were freelancers with no specific connection to BONES.

Mods never sticky anime that people actually like. What they usually sticky are memes. So, don't expect anything.

You know, the majority of MA arc was a shit ton of agonizing while it was still ongoing. At least readers stopped complaining when Saitama started to go against Garou.

Reigen Psycho 1000.

Don't remind me.

What if it's split cour for a total of 24 eps?

First season got a sticky because it wasn't that well known.

exhentai.org/g/762606/88f708f086/

KING HYPE

But they stickied the first season announcement of OPM

You can't go around blowing up planets because you're bored. Not even call sales men do that.

What's the future for this guy?

They're probably going to Code Geass it

OPM anime was a meme the first time. Like people always joke that OPM anime was never going to be a thing. This time it's an actual anime people like.

I remember garou and darkshine fight was hot shit on Cred Forums. How ling have it been since then I wonder.

They can do it in S2, it's fine.

They're adapting the manga retard.

and at this point there isn't even enough content to make a one cour season, not sure how they'll pull that off, or that would mean it won't come out before like 2 years.

Would be nice if they adapted some of the extra chapters.

In the last one the prison guys appeared, do they really just intend to ignore that extra chapter and show them like that?

So the first two episodes should be about King and the rest of episodes are about Garou and MA?

None.He's fodder.

Yes and it's still garbage

Okay, AOTY 2017 is decided.

Murata and ONE can still help them with a draft or something. A draft from the webcomic can easily be made into an anime.

That was back when it wasn't cool to hate OPM yet

I just want to see Murata's take on Monster Form Garou.

>A draft from the webcomic can easily be made into an anime.

now it can't. And a draft wouldn't be enough either way.

The arc itself is fine, but the release schedule is abysmal and people want to get to the end of the Garou arc.

>release schedule is abysmal
just like the MA Arc of the webcomic

> Nendoroid Tatsumaki
> Doesn't even have a doodle face variant

Are they for real.

I bet DEEN is going to nail those jokey cuts with Saitama and Tats

forgot pic.

>Still no sticky

I am disappoint.

I don't read OPM but do they have enough material for S2?

Are they gonna take their time like SnK S2 is taking its sweet time?

Exactly. Binge-reading it all was a pretty fun, and the tournament is an obvious setup to the arc after MA. But the combination of updates that take forever + knowing what happens AFTER the tournament is what makes you as a reader feel like it's all filler.

Is there actually so much filler now in the Murata ver that they can do an entire season? What a joke.

If Madhouse doesn't strike out and ignore the Murata version in favor of completing the MA and Garou arcs, then this season is going to be a failure.

The folds make her look fat.

(you)

> QUALITY and intended simple face are the face

Murata's Tatsumaki doodle face is way better looking than ONE's for a reason.

>Wanting a Sticky

STOP.

>she has tits

Would buy.

Mob Psycho 100 did it.

If they follow the Murata manga, no. If they follow the webcomic, yes.

My guess is they'll do a combination of the two.

>Episode 1: King
>Episode 2: Garou intro + Fubuki
>Episode 3: Garou and Tanktoppers
>Episode 4: Garou vs. Metal Bat
>Episode 5-6: Tournament shenanigans
>Episode 7: Hotpot battle, Saitama goes to investigate the noise
>Episode 8-10: Hero Association vs. Villain Association
>Episode 11-12: Saitama vs. Garou

Dunno if that will work.

That too. Never really liked how nendroids always are fat looking, but this one is worst than ever, they seems to have forgotten her clothes are supposed to be super thight.

And that as well.

They pretty much exagreated the bad parts. And that rock looks stupid.

I'm not trolling, the Murata version has done nothing but meandered and changed the core themes of the Garou arc. At this point they'd be better off going straught into the MA arc, the filler won't work well as a 12 episode season, it will end unsatisfactorily.

They announced S2 a whole year in advance and there's already just about enough material for 12 episodes you imbecile. Do you know what a split cour means at all? It's cour 1 - pause - cour 2. Plenty of time to animate the whole thing if Murata stops dilly dallying and taking unrelated contracts at a time like this.

Whoa, did Phobs seriously draw Garo fanart?
Or is that not her?

>changed the core themes of the Garou arc
How so?

>Dunno if that will work.

Anons how quickly fights go when they're animated.

It's not filler. It's ONE's writing with Murata's art.

> Mob Psycho 100 did it.

Not the same at all.

For OPM it's not just ONE's storyboard, it's also Murata's art.

They still both are adding content to the arc. Adapting the MA like that won't work, it takes time for ONE to write all those new storyboards.

> Plenty of time to animate the whole thing if Murata stops dilly dallying and taking unrelated contracts at a time like this.

There is your problem. At the moment it neither have any content nor a good time to stop.

MADHOUSE basically does shot for shot adaptations of manga. If it's still MH for season 2 that's how it'll be adapted again.

>Having Garou befriend the ugly kid, now he is rescuing him because he formed a bond with him, not because he is intrinsically a hero.
>Tournament arc where Saitama is learning martial arts, the whole reason Garou was able to keep up with Saitama at first was his martial arts skills, which eventually Saitama can overpower because he is OPM

To name a couple, I stopped reading once it was clear Murata had no intention of ever starting the MA arc, so I probably missed even more egregious changes.

Toriyama had a hand in a lot of the DBZ filler as well, it's still filler.

>Episode 8-10: Hero Association vs. Villain Association

> MA arc
> ever fitting in 3 fucking episodes

So you're basically saying you didn't read the webcomic, okay.

>Tournament arc where Saitama is learning martial arts

The joke is that he didn't learn anything though. He just beat the second best martial artist of the tournament with a one punch before he does anything and the first one will be the same.

Nice. I was thinking in the possibility of a confussion given they are making a mobage too but a new anime is great. As long as it's madhouse it would suck if they get a new studio.

Maybe it's not filler, but a lot of people consider the MA arc to be the best part of OPM and it's very frustrating that Murata hasn't started it yet.

And instead of watching the other fights to learn something he's doing other stuff, like taking a shit.

No, you dumbass, ONE is literally credited as the redrawn webcomic's writer. He didn't just have a hand in it, he WROTE it. Murata's there just to draw for him. Murata always draws what ONE wants to do, so you just have to accept that it's already a part of the story, and it's being rewritten to show what ONE fully intends his series' plot to be about.

>Toei
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Mob Psycho 100 2

>because he formed a bond with him
No. The point is Garou saw himself in the kid. He did in the webcomic as well. Either way, nothing changes.

>Saitama is learning martial arts
What. Saitama is shitting through the whole tournament and learning nothing. He didn't come there to study.

You're just talking out of your ass.

>real

FUUUUUUUUCK

>it was clear Murata had no intention of ever starting the MA arc

The fucking season 2 memers are actually right.
CHRISTIANTODAY WEBSITE BEST SOURCE BOYS

A lot of people pointed this out already. It feels like filler because we already know what's going to happen. But you can either just wait for the whole arc to be done (which will take a looooong time because ONE is also working on MP100 and Murata also does other illustration jobs), or you can keep bitching and not actually paying attention to what's being foreshadowed by the tournament (Genos and heroes that'll defect from HA, Fubuki and Tatsumaki's strained relationship, etc).

Will Murata ever start the MA arc?

Is one and murata aiming for a 2 cour second season and that is why they are padding the shit out of the buildup for the MA arc?

actually they just announced that they will start production on the second season so maybe it will come out in 2018 and hopefully by then the mac arc would be quite ahead

Murata better pick up the pace

Yes, that is the case. Anyone who says this isn't filler is blind as fuck. They clearly don't want season 2 to end in the middle of MA arc so they padded with filler story.

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-09-25/one-punch-man-tv-anime-gets-2nd-season-game-app/.106871

absolute patrician taste

When I think about Garou, 6 voices come to mind. It's going to be one of these.

It does depend. A good team can finish the first episode in around 6 months once they have the script for it, and then finish each additional episode every week. A show tends to be aired when the first five or six episodes have already been finished.
A Summer 2017 or Fall 2017 release would not be out of the ordinary. However, it also of course depends if the production committee wants to buy the time slot on TV. They need to gauge and see what other kinds of shows other companies are putting out on each season.

> 6 months for first episode
> 1 week for other episodes

WHAT??

Is it really filler if it makes it better though?

Its not bad and hell, I will love to see Garou vs MB fight animated
But knowing what comes afterwards makes everyone impatient.

Work on other episodes is also done at the same time.

Honest question: what are the chances of a manga be able to increase sales with a second season?

100%, like all the others

who cares about the manga sales its the anime that sells product

Makai no ossan?

111000%

Maybe they'll use the side-stories to pad the show this time.
Still disappointed we didn't get the police chapter.

This. I want some bonus stories to be animated.

> all these nerds arguing over stuff ive been saying for ages

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-09-23/new-york-times-manga-best-seller-list-september-11-17/.106837

>OPM S2 confirmed by ANN
This either means that Madhouse is clearly running out of funds to stay afloat or redditors finally won. Either way, Mob was a way better show

Does anyone really unironically like No Stakes Man?

well im sorry if I don't give a fuck to your opinion

also its quite possible that they might give season 2 a much higher budget owing to its popularity and success

STFU faggot. OPM > Flop Psycho

Next time you'll say Re:Zero was a shit show too.

Instead of another ONE anime, I want a proper Eyeshield 21 anime.

Fuck the garbage shithole cheap plastic animation budget that we got.

Everyone will completely forget about Mob the moment OPM S2 airs.

Accept it.

Really? Good to know. I usually hear they say that the second season is more aimed for those who are already fans of the anime.

MOB psycho is good
OPM is good

They approach the same concepts in different ways, and they are very fun

Here's the thing, Mob Psycho 100 is just reaching the peak of its material with Reigen 1000%. After that, it's been on a slow downhill for me.

One Punch Man is still building to its peak with the Monster Association arc.

This. Autists should shut up.

say,how are the merchandise sales for opm?

No. Actionfags do not tolerate more than one show being good.
There can only be one.

Why pit the works of the same person against each other when they're different stories with different themes?

> I want more shonenbattles.

Not that much happened after the MA arc

ONE practically stopped doing the webcomic, he will probably only do the manga now alongside murata

I think everyone has already forgotten about Mob. People remember OPM because of all the shitposting that came along with it.
This is clearly bait but I'll bite. Are you saying ReZero wasnt?

>mob flopped so hard we won't ever get a 2nd season

I wonder how the author feels about this, his manga can only sell if its been rewritten by murata

>actionfags

More like sakugafags. Already all of the autists like liborek are snarking "when's the superior ONE series getting a S2"

There are so many idiots in this thread.

>is still building to its peak with the Monster Association arc.

Well, Peak that won't be in that season 2. But the content we're getting in it "King, Fubuki, Garou, MB) is still far good enough.

Just because Mob is better than OPM doesn't mean you can't enjoy both shows.

>Okay, AOTY 2017 is decided.

No.

>majority of complaints about s1 of opm involved circlejerking about the lack of plot
>s2 is where the plot kicks in
In the end, Mob will never be a better show.

It was a masterpiece. Why do you think it sold well eventhough they basically said no season 2 ever.

Majority always win. There is no such thing as overrated. If majority says it's a masterpiece, then it is.

Minority = autistic special snowflakes who thinks they are special just because they are against the majority.

You realize the reason why people think the MA arc is the best isn't the battles right?

Mob is just like OPM: they would be nothing without Sakuga.

Get your twitter e-celeb shit out of here.

It wasnt an opinion when I posted it and it isnt an opinion now. The amount of sauce people want on their sghetti is getting out of hand.

People will complain that S2 is not as good as S1 because no crazy villains.

Mob still had good directing and art unlike OPM.

Eh, sakugafags are pretentious as hell who can't get sticks out their asses.

What's with the assblasted mobfags in the thread?

Back to your containment threads, the fujos must be feeling lonely.

>peak with reigen 1000%

That would be Mogami, actually.

It has three nendo figurines, plastic keychain-stuff, more conventional figurines coming up, t-shirts, plastic cups, plush puppets and a mobage is in the work. Plus other stuff.

That in general indicates that it's highly sought out.

>What is Reigen arc
>What is Mogami arc
>What is Boss arc would be pretty good animated

In that case Love Live is the best anime ever made.

MA arc is literally Boss arc with their stupid fodders vs fodder fights.

> but muh King imagination
Reigen justifiable self defense rush was better and it even took out a strong opponent while King just crap his pants.

well who knew, Mobfags is just as autistic as OPMfags are. same exact reaction, just switch up the thread and reason for trigger.

I see now Cred Forums is here.

Except it was infinitely more well done than the Claw boss arc.

>kot is Cred Forums
I had no idea. How about you fuck off to Cred Forums now, since you know so much about it.

> We are S class we strong
> One shots demon level fodders
> hooray we won
> dragon level appears and one shots them
> Garou appears and took care of the monsters that fodderized the S class
> Saitama one punches Garou
> Yey you an A class now boy

Looking at this thread, all I'm seeing here is a bunch of autists arguing over which show BY THE SAME AUTHOR is better. It's like watching an argument between siblings.

>no MA arc on season 2

Are you sure of this or are you just guessing?

I remember how people thought we wouldn't be getting Boros on season 1

The thing is there was no Mob vs OPM argument and it was just normal chill discussion till this thread reached about 80-90 IP's
As always Cred Forums ruins everything

You only say that because you were able to marathon the MA arc. Claw Boss arc was still ongoing when most people read it.

Autists think there can only be one.

Difference is Boros was already done by then

>kot
Who?

It's like giving ONE a hug for one series and then punching him in the balls for the other.

Viral-Garou seems way too absurd in my head trying to imagine it. His voice should be something with a similar pitch and tone to Atomic Samurai's VA, I think.

Mobfags are just butthurt because no Murata remake or S2. They were the ones who started the pretentious shit-flinging in the first place and, well, it backfired.

Fubuki is best girl

Think you can trigger Dragon Ball fans with Sailor Moon?

More daily "Saitama vs Goku' threads

>BUTTBLASTED MOBFAGS
This will never be an actual thing no matter how much you force it. Stop shitposting.

O-okay.

>a similar pitch and tone to Atomic Samurai's
Garou is 18 and KUKUs all the time, user.

King is better than Reigen.

Mogami is good but does not nearly come together as well as Reigen 1000%. The way ONE tricks you into thinking Claw Arc will be just another shonen battle arc of whose dick is bigger but resolves it the way he does captures the essence of Mob perfectly

Tatsumaki is bestest girl

All budget will go to Serious Side Hops

>anything is better than Reigen
Now I'm not trying to be rude here but you know damn well that's not true.

Can you be anymore plebian than this?

Do we know when season 2 will air?

Might be summer 2018 and hence murata would have enough time to finish MA arc (if he picks up the pace)

>upcoming Garou vs Vegeta threads

You're the guy who keeps making Mob AOTS bait thread. Fuck off.

the one punch anime and manga are much superior to the original manga

I can't wait

Summer 2017 at the earliest. After that, it just depends on the studio's progress.

I hope they don't animate anything before Murata's gotten a chance to draw (and redraw) his design of.

You will. See you in 4-5 years.

>season 2 only made by fillers

Its the falseflagger rezerofag making up all this shit do you really think this imaginary fanbase war is real?

This. It's just the same guy who keeps baiting with Murata art > One and keeps going back and forth between OPM and Mob threads to bait. basement dweller kun who have nothing better to do in his life.

Look they can't do a S2 without the MA Arc

There would be no closure , there is no stop point before the MA Arc.

Murata will find a way

>Having Garou befriend the ugly kid, now he is rescuing him because he formed a bond with him, not because he is intrinsically a hero.
While I don't agree with you in this changing the core theme importantly, I do find it a fascinating idea.

You wish. I don't give a single fuck about Mob until you faggots pop up in the OPM threads. Now this is my turf.

I could believe that are people out there actually autistic enough to go out of their way to defend their taste.

for a guy that is introduced to Mob by OPM, I'm just glad Murata finally has a reason to speed up his update.

Black Clover vs My Hero Academia fanwar forever
>nobody actually ever gives a shit about Black Clover on Cred Forums despite that one troll wanting the ebin fanwar

Please, don't make me choose between Murata catching up to Garour earlier, or getting more gifable chapters.

My cover is blown.
Are you an esper?

>Came to this thread expecting great discussion for a much awaited s2
>imaginary shitflinging between mobfag and opmfag
I blame secondaryfag and falseflagger the real ONE fanbase is too much of a loyalist to be apart of this.

How many chapters of dumb filler are in the Murata version? Did he even get through the whole Garou Arc? There's a goddamn tournament arc? Is it at least entertaining and fun like ONE's stuff or is it actually played straight

Hey i remember last year there were alot of shitposters about how OPM has no sales and will never ever get season 2

>no Murata remake
Why would anyone want this?

Unless, 26 episodes or let it be unconventional and make it 16 or 12 with OVAs like Oreimo

But I'm Cred Forums and I like mob

They wouldn't

>do you really think this imaginary fanbase war is real
Did you miss the hundred threads where mobfags would unironically spam "MOB IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN OPM HOLY SHIT MUH CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT"? You couldn't have.

I remember that too. After S2 ends, people will start to scream

>S3 NEVER EVER

Why not both?
Murata spends his current time doing other stuff alongside OPM.

If he dedicates entirely to it he might pull the same quality in less time

That shit kills all the momentum of a series.
And since OPM have mainstream appeal, momentum is very important.

>when the cancer remissions

Nice
To be honest I'm just here for more tatsumaki lads I don't care about the story.

The best part is when OPM was voted Cred Forums's favorite animu of 2015

From the way you worded it out it seem like you fell for the falseflagger meme.

>Look they can't do a S2 without the MA Arc

Why?

I like Reigen more because King hasn't had enough scenes apart from his revelation arc.

is there any chance that once season 2 starts airing that they make garou's magic shirt available for sale?

>ONE tweeting 'ureshii'
Indeed.

No studio announcement yet? I can't believe Madhouse is doing a S2.

we can shit post about mob now though but actually be correct this time

you lil faggots are N E V E R getting an s2

Not once but twice the amount of butthurt and denial is surreal.

He's the falseflagger himself to start with and probabaly the autist who keeps making Mob Aots bait thread.

Falseflag-kun, you are aware almost all mob fans discovered mob after reading OPM? Why would we ever hate OPM?

Just stop.

>make garou's magic shirt available for sale
Now we're asking the real questions man. I'd pay 3 million yet for it, no kidding.

still hope it does get one
i really wanna see mogami arc animated

>Lelouch
>having good taste

This.
I was also introduced to Mob (Which is one of my all-time favorites now) by OPM and I'm only happy that OPM is getting a second season.

You mean those polls some user did last year that no one but Cred Forumsermin took seriously?

There are people who are stupid to like OPM because of battleshonenshit. They are the one who shit on Mob Psycho because it's too complex for their tiny brain.

No idea how they'll pace the 2nd season, there's only 4 volumes from where the anime ended and the last 2 are just fights that could maybe last an episode each. They'll probably animate side-stories through the season (Fubuki group getting cash/fighting saitama + king, Tatsu being bored, maybe something to tease some S heroes) assuming those OVAs didn't cover that
Otherwise they'll have to end it at Garou fighting Metal Bat, or, by the time the anime starts, Saitama ending that tourney arc and teasing MA.
S1 had a perfect pace, and it really feels too early for a S2.

OPM would work wonderfully as an actual Shonen. It ruins itself by being a parody that no one gets the joke to.

>muh falseflagger meme
It's time to wake up, accept the fact that a lot of people on Cred Forums grew to hate OPM for whatever reason, while Mob was their pretentious refuge and another excuse to shit on the other series.

It's that simple.

hopefully its in 2018 so that murata is done with the garou arc
also,it has be two cour

How often are you on tumblr that you've picked up their lingo?

>MA arc is literally Boss arc with their stupid fodders vs fodder fights.

I liked most of the S class heroes. I thought MA were memorable villains.
I did not care for retired members of Claw and the Super 5. Most of the characters I actually wanted to see more of didn't get much focus.

There also other problems with Mob's arc besides the focus on sidecharacters.

Would play.

They'll probably animate more fights of the Monster Attack, giving them more screentime, closer to Genos vs Cellroach.

does this mean ONE must write TWO manga at once? does it mean OP is now part of big THREE?

>One Meme Man normalshitters and Cred Forums will infest the board again

Oh boy can't wait.

Oh great, I'm so excited to the see a tournament arc animated.

>OPM would work wonderfully as an actual Shonen.

fuck off

OPM is not a parody. GTFO secondaryfag.

Next time you'll say Vaccine Man is a parody of Picoloh

It might as well not be a parody anymore in Murata's version. He's gone off the deep end

>tournament arc

You mean the start of the MA arc?

Only an anime only that started watching mob for "muh sakuga" without actually giving a shit about the story and characters would ever shit on one punch man.

That is why im saying that they can't have a season 2 without the MA Arc.

It would be like S1 ending on the Sea King, underwhelming as fuck.

Murata will find a way, we might see a speed up to his manga

what are you talking about? ONE has enough content for S2 already all the way to MA arc. It's Murata you'll have to worry about.

Vaccine Man is pic related. Lurk more.

>secondaryfag
Oh yeah. I forgot the other reason I grew to hate OPM.

I know and that's the only parody OPM made because it was made as a joke 1 chapter story.

Metal Bat vs. Garou would be a nice point to end it at, so long as they also include Saitama finishing up the tourney, which should hopefully be done by then.
Then they tease the MA post-credits, and laugh as anime people have to wait 5 years for any continuation.

>a tournament arc
Most of the fights were skipped and it's getting cut short. Its not really much of tournament arc.

There's no reason to believe it's not Madhouse.

MB vs Garou didn't take nearly as long as to make it an ending point.

Its gonna take half an episode to animate that fight and it is not very important.

None of the events that transpired after Murata took a turn on the Metal Bat segment is a good stop point.

It would be a disaster

>they make a single post to release the euphoric feel then leave forever

oh my god my safe space normies ree

Is Garou going to become a meme?

>That is why im saying that they can't have a season 2 without the MA Arc
They can if ONE and Murata cook up a pseudo finale now. I'm suspecting Garou vs WDM will be one. MA's invasion and the tournament will end at the same time with their fight.

likely

>spends 3/4 of the season beating people up

kek

yup starting with the garou vs vegeta meme

I don't know but I look forward to all the Garou cosplay. Body paint on and stuff.

Well i was in mob thread 24/7 it was always that one user who keep stirring up fanbase war and he always get told to fuck off. Of course you can prefer one from the other and have discussion over it but all this malicious hate just seem very superficial to me.

Him beating people up and testing his limits made me hyped. Too bad I knew what was coming when he finally met Saitama.

Its the opposite actually.

>Garou cosplay
It's /fit/'s time to shine and show they haven't been posting Garou in FBG threads for nothing.

I want Garou's body so fucking bad.

With a body like that I would get drowned in pussy

just need bandai to have garou's shirt available for sale

I agree but cant we have both?

But do you have his god-of-fitness body?

That shirt only works on slim fit faggots like garou

It means no Mob psycho S2 or 2nd cour.

No it doesn't

What kind of workout do you have to do to have such detailed back muscles?

He might be an idiot but there will be no Mob psycho 2nd cour or season 2 and the VA's confirmed it. They said they are hoping to work on Mob again in the future.

Mob and OPM staff are almost similar anyway despite having different studios. Apparently, they like ONEs work for some reason.

Actually, imagine Mob S2 and OPM S2 on the same season

Who the fuck cares.

>What kind of workout
Martial arts. All of them.

Most OPM staff were working on Mob psycho 100 anime.

Your pic fit OPM pretty well, especially the recent chapters.

no i meant so we can see good /fit/ cosplays

After im done with college I will hit the gym
My dream is to have garou's body

So, they're two different studios
>Your pic fit OPM pretty well, especially the recent chapters.
Oh so your just here to shitpost then

Most of the good animation were from freelancers animator from Bones retard.

>Oh so your just here to shitpost then
It's true though.

i wanna smell tatsumaki's feet

And? it's not the animators that decide second seasons
>It's true though.
So fuck you then, I'm trying to have actual discussion

We won't because /fit/ is filled with literal autists. Just take a look right now.

Okay, if Madhouse fuck up Garou's body then what's the point?

They'll have to dedicate 70% of the budget to his shirt alone.

>implying martial arts gives you significant aesthetic gains

Mob only recently just got "good" and even than is not that great of a show.

No it just means they won't be at the same time.

It means the animators are going to be busy with OPM s2 and there won't be a mob s2 before OPM s2 if it's actually happening for mob. Yoshimichi Kameda was involved in OPM and is the chief animation director for Mob.

If you do 16845332523564 different martial arts like him, then yes.

You made it more clear than me.

>They said they are hoping to work on Mob again in the future.
So what anime VA's literally always say? That doesn't confirm anything.

> it got good because there are fights
best part of Mob psycho was episode 6 and 7 or the slice of life parts.

Go back to and take your shonenshit.

That's what the VAs of OPM also said, and see what happened?

I'm not saying there would be no season 2 in the future. I'm just shutting down the rumors of season 2 confirmed already because of 24 episode in the source code.

>Is Garou going to become a meme?
Yes. Just like Saitama's training routine gained meme status thanks to the anime, an unkown number of normalfags will start doing kung fu because it's cool desu.

I'll stay here newfriend, thanks.

Please no both ONE work is my default AOTS there's no way I can choose both.

Both of your opinions are shit. The best part was episodes 1 and 2.

Mob S2 >>> OPM s2
Easily then.

So why didn't bones do opm then?
Only madhouse was mad enough to try and adapt opm on an average budget.

Every episode was better than the last one for MOB. Episode 12 is going to be the best.

They actually tried to get OPM.

Those madmen

Mob psycho 100 director is from Madhouse. He's the one who worked on Death Parade.
>So why didn't bones do opm then?
They took Mob maybe? i don't know, it's doesn't change anything besides the color sheme.

Best parts of Mob are emotional and psychological conflicts.
Ep2,3,5,8,10,11,12 are the best parts.

OPM's staff worked as hard as they did because they loved the project to bits.

It doesn't even matter how big S2's budget will be. What matters is the staff's passion and OPM's ability as a project to attract new skilled freelancers to the crew now.

Welp so there was a reason for that filler, does it mean if we ever get Monster Garou animated it will be in S3? Fucking hell, we might never get that afterall

>Most of the good animation were from freelancers animator from Bones retard.
Freelancers, yes. "From Bones", no. That doesn't even make sense, freelancers, by definition, are not attached to any particular studio. The only animator that worked on OPM and was an actual employee of Bones was Yutaka Nakamura and he went uncredited specifically because of that.

Purposely avoiding 6 and 7 eventhough it's Ritsu's conflict with himself.

Do we have a release date because they could put it back a few years so that MA can be done

Of course not, user. It's just been announced that they're going to work on it.
It could come out in Summer, it could come out in sometimes in 2018, it could be indefinitely postponed and be cancelled because stuff happened behind the scenes.

>OPM's ability as a project to attract new skilled freelancers to the crew now.
it will be hard to atract more skilled freelancers with the current mango content

I hope those meme animators have learned a thing or two since then.

Is there even enough Murata manga to adapt?

Ritsu is shit. The only reason why people like him is because he was a maid for one page.

Kameda and it had Yutapon's animation style in the last episode against boros.

F U B U K I
U
B
U
K
I

If only Anno-sensei could teach everyone in this industry.

FUBUKI BESTO GARL

100% wrong Mob has been on a constant climb from start till now. It started good and only keeps getting better.

I know you're trolling but
>Fubuki with her dress ripped in a fight against a dominatrix
>Tats
>martial arts fiesta
>Garou's fights in general
It's heaven for the freelancers.

PAIZURI
A
I
Z
U
R
I

>Just realized this means more Tatsumaki fanart
I suddenly care about this announcement.

Why the fuck is this not stickied?

Kameda is a freelancer. Though he's done work on Bones anime multiple times before, he's not an employee there.
> it had Yutapon's animation style in the last episode against boros.
And I mentioned him. My post was only three sentences long, would it kill you to read it all?

Wait for a new thread to pop up with the actual announcement in Twitter in the OP

Why would it?
It's not like OPM is that popular on Cred Forums

>garou x saitama
>garou x genos
>garou x sonic
>garou x metal bat
>garou x suiryu
>garou x king

So is BONES animating this at madhouse again?

It's by Toei.

>garou x king

When will this meme die?

Holy shit, I'm hype, because this means a lot more King. Fucking finally.

Though I wonder what do they want to put as the big climactic ending of the season, since Saitama doesn't get any big fights until the end of MA. Garou vs Metal Bat? Some side story? Reveal of the Monster King, as a meme twist?

Is monster king a redraw original?

>Fubuki arc animated
>King arc animated
Feels good

Yeah, people tried to tie him to something from the webcomic, but it seems like nothing sticks and ONE added him to later probably show how much of a fodder he is for Garou or something.

I agree

If garou was actually evil and serious about becoming a monster and killing saitama, could he have won?

First of all, he did become some kind of monster-hybrid-something who could wipe the floor with Dragon levels.

Secondly, if he went for the kill Saitama would have obliterated him like everyone else.

No, Saitama would've killed him on the spot

>OPM thread
>Nobody has mentioned that Season 2 has been announced
Come on guys

Are you retarded