twitter.com/hyakuro/status/778694434347114496
twitter.com/urayama_rnp/status/778610436442730497
twitter.com/arigato_world/status/778193339933863936
twitter.com/ch0c0re/status/778124273881870336
twitter.com/ritukometubu/status/779794657702064128
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=26682275
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=58569712
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Miaya's time draws near. She will appear soon.

I'd fuck his shit if you know what I mean.
Wait

GIVE ME A GOOD PLOT TWIST

She's dead Jim, or SHSL Totally Not Chiaki

First step for doing exactly that: bullying Saionji.

That's why I want to bully Saionji so much. I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

Yes he's gonna save Chisa along with Munakata.

I have never even once read this pasta to the end.

twitter.com/hige731/status/779997833994743808

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O
B
O
Y
S

So when do the SHSL Despair's eyes become red? So far only the swirly eyes is them in despair mode.

What was the point of having Miaya if she was going to die offscreen in episode 1?
>but muh Monaca
She got bored and fucked off without doing anything important.
>but muh Gekkobot they used to contact Togami
Togami remained uninvolved in the game.
>but muh rescue operation
They did more damage than help. Had they not blown up the upper building, the survivors could've left on their own.
Holy moly, look at this chain of meaningless events caused by one useless cow. Why is Kodaka such a hack?

THERE WAS NO ONE WHO COULD EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR HERO JUZO

>Punched Naegi in order to defend his bro
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag because he knew that he was the traitor all along
>Had a misunderstanding with the Gozuboys
>Saved Hinata from getting killed by HPA
>The master of chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was because he was a merciful hero, and not just to flex his muscles and check dat ass (because he only want's Munakata's ass)
>Went full ham on the evil old man mastermind and crew to save the FF
>Roundhouse kicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet in order to stop the second coming of Junko Enoshima
>Unable to stop some mentally deranged kid from blowing up half the school because he was too busy being a hero
>Had a misunderstanding with the donut but spared her
>Survived 2 missile barrages by an evil robot bent on destroying all hope
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians
>Became the world champion in boxing, becoming the undisputed best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school
>Too Alpha to mess with the bitches and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel to protect his love no matter what
>Only took a 2 episode rest before kicking the shin of everyone again
>Took a fucking spear to the shoulder, impaled into a wall and shrugged it off like it was just a mosquito bite
>Was not seduced by Ruruka's sweets because he was so loyal to Munakata
>Has enough consideration to the normies to at least use them as a coatrack
>Even at the world's end, he was still gunning for a piece
>such a straight forwarded bro, he bends his own sexuality
>saves the manlet when he's in need, cutting of his hand to be the savior he truely is! Saving everyone with the power of determination
>Single handedly stopped the killing game, physically and literally
J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S
But of course, my friend!

Would you bully komaeda, bully-kun?

>they could've left
the plan was to collapse the building on top of the survivors, that why it blew up when Togami got in.
The final games are meant to kill everyone, its not like DR 1 or 2

I love Juzo.

Is woody a juzoboy too?

What bothers me is that the whole interaction between Usami and Monokuma makes no sense with Monokuma just being a recording.

Also, we still don't know Miayabot's real NG code.

I still find it strange she's one of the prominent future characters in the Gunz Girlz crossover instead of Aoi. I'm hoping this means her role in the story isn't done yet, she's also the only one of the NWP trio who's never really been prominent in any DR work.

>What bothers me is that the whole interaction between Usami and Monokuma makes no sense with Monokuma just being a recording.

No, Miayabot is obviously in on the keikaku you dumb fuck

What's the point in giving a robot an NG code? It can't die from poison.
I would like to know what NG code the real Miaya would get, though.

too /fa/ to live.

Chisa actually getting redeemed.

Is Junko a quality villain?

I assume the real Miaya would just have the same NG code, whatever it was.

It's not like Mastermind-san would go "Oh shit, it's a robot, better change her code."

Goddamn it user simple deduction

If the Monokuma is a recording, then the interaction with Miayabot is a recording

Man do you go to Disneyworld and think that Mickey Mouse is actually fucking talking in real time to the attendant?

So does the FF know that Despair is caused by brainwashing yet?

>Junko
>Quality
user, we've been over this tons of times. She's a dumbed down anime Joker with tits, along with even worse motives, tons of plot devices, plot armor and conveniences to make her character actually do what she does. She's nowhere near cunning or manipulating as we were made to believe.

They don't and it's hilarious because Mitarai is there.

She's a QUALITY villain

How can one man be so pure? Does he even hold hands before marriage?

But why would Monaca bother playing along with the mastermind and his/her recording of a dumb bear? She didn't seem like she'd give enough of a fuck.

They never knew about the MINDHACK anime which is why people that use that screenshot of naegi from the end of SDR2 to defend MINDHACK are faggots

ye

By ignoring him completely.

Good for you!

Hope arc is a final class trial between Hajime and Naegi after Hajime saw that the futur foundation A.K.A the Hope of the world decieded to kill each other and learning the 16th participant identity

Consensual, romantic sex in the missionary position with hand-holding while staring deeply into Munakata's eyes is undoubtedly his most secret fantasy. Seeing as it goes against his entire image.

Well she is cute and her personality switching is kinda cool. Her motives are pretty deep too.

>Junko
>motives
>deep
Yamero, Junkofag.

Redeemed? But she did nothing wrong, literally

>implying Juzo even knows what sex is
>implying his innermost fantasy isn't consensual, romantic cuddling with hand-holding while whispering sweet nothings to one another

>Her motives are pretty deep too.

Nani?

I wouldn't say her motives are really deep, but you're right with everything else

He's baiting. Has to be bait.

Everything in this post is wrong.

The zetsubou thing is pretty deep isn't it? I'm not a Junkofag I just thought she was a deep and intelligently written villain.

Juzo absolutely knows what sex is, it's that one thing he has always wanted to do with Munakata.

Now you're baiting me. Yamete, Baitman.

>Junko
>a well written villain

STOP, IT HURTS.

I thought her use of Nanami to convert Class 77 was pretty intelligent. She also skillfully manipulated Izuru to do as she wants too. She's really cunning and smart.

It's time to stop, user-kun.

Maidens have sex drives and imaginations too, friendo

You can kindly stop posting at any time.

Now this is bait of a speedwatcher. Yamero, speedwatcher. It was mindhaxx for 77 and a 2 line dialogue to make tsumaranai man say "ok I'll leave my room".

Well her despair philosophy is really complex and difficult to understand isn't it?

She doesn't want power and money like most villains and she doesn't inflict pointless suffering on people. She has a plan.

Did you also think how she managed to defeat Juzo offscreen with zero explanation brilliant writing?

not your usual hajimeme but tis good too

Woah, now this is advanced shitposting.

Man, you're pushing it. People already fell for your first bait.

Her plan IS to inflict pointless suffering on people. It's all she does and all she wants.

YAMERO BAIT-KUN.

Clearly she inherited some SHSL Kung Fu skills from her father

At this point now I'm not surprised. God speed you magnificent bastard, your autism knows no bounds.

Who do you guys think the 16th participant is? It's pretty much the last mystery to solve, feel free to take a crack at it as it should be revealed one way or the other this Monday.
strawpoll.me/11294413

Isn't pretty obvious that he just got swamped by normalfags while Junko took a bat to him? Even the SHSL Homosexual Boxer can only do so much.

Hey just because she's a 90 pound teenage girl and he's a massive well-trained professional boxer, it doesn't mean she couldn't beat him in a fist fight. That's really sexist and regressive of you to just assume that he would automatically win just because he's bigger, stronger and already a well disciplined fighter.

Well he was outnumbered 100 to 1. He would have lost anyway so why not save time right?

Junko's manipulation of Juzo afterwards was the important part and it really showed her quality as a villain.

I think it's a point in the shows favor that it focuses on intelligent manipulation scenes rather than pointless action scenes.

>Who do you guys think the 16th participant is?
Delta.

Because she just kind of watched it happen. The real Miaya was probably supposed to be 'hacked' and observe, too.

>inb4 it's just Chisa again

you can't prove that

she used her SHSL Analyst and calculated every trajectory of his punch, every side step he is going to attempt and how many normies would it take to exhaust juzo.

Speaking of that scene, I love how the only normies you see knocked down are male.

Literally all the females are still standing.

>unko's manipulation of Juzo afterwards was the important part and it really showed her quality as a villain.
Yamero, bait-kun. You can't be this retarded, you're pushing the boundaries by a lot. They ain't gonna bite your bait.

I get the sarcasm. Good thing it wasn't one-on-one and Junko was armed.

There wasn't a single scratch on him. He was just lying on the ground

I have photographic evidence.

Yeah I agree. Threatening to out a game man whose entire job it is, is to capture specifically you is some really top tier manipulation. The fact that the only thing she had to do was threaten that and he broke so easily is just a testament as to how deep and psychological a character she is. She's like the thinking man's joker but without a penis and also she does that goofy eye shit. I don't know what the fuck that is but it's cool.

Can't show a woman getting beat. It's also why all the Reserve Course students who jumped out the window were males too.

user, your baits are getting worse.

Yes I can.

Source: myself, a maiden with lewd fantasies.

DELETE THIS

I don't think so anymore. This isn't any more ridiculous than all his other bait posts that people have been biting.

I didn't get that either. Apparently she hit him with a baseball bat in the face yet he was just laying down, talking and could stand up again without a problem. Just a bit of blood out of his mouth and that's it.

when does dr0 take place compared to the despair arc?

Junko is the goofiest, and that's why I like her

Wow I can't believe I typed game man and not a gay man.

Body blows. I suppose it would make more sense because it would raise questions if he went back to Munakata with his face fucked up. I'm betting his torso was covered in bruises or some shit.

I think it starts a few months before the Reserve Course Suicide.

Hinanami happy ending!

People need to stop being retarded. Bait-kun's just trying to bait them in his memelogic.

I want sleepy Juzoarts

>when the 16th participant is revealed
>remember that our girl Celes didnt make it past case 3 in DR 1
She would of made DR3 more enjoyable watching her either rip mitarai a new one just cuz hes easy or if shes a branch head outside the game seeing her playfully torment togami and weedman.

user what if he truly believes what he is typing? What if he truly believes Junko is this deep and complex villain?

She hit him in the face with a bat. There was blood on the bat and the obly bleeding part on Juzo was from his mouth. There was no damage on Juzo though and he just had to take a nap for convenience's sake.

After Despair 10 and Juzo/Chisa's lie about Junko's innocence; before the rest of Despair 11

It happened inbetween the last two Despair episodes, didn't it? Junko was wearing her DR0 outfit in the last episode and her & Izuru were talking about mindwiping, which Junko didn't have access to until after 0

Reminder to all Chiakifriends, Kirigiribros, Juzoboys, and I guess Chisapals too, that this will have a happy ending!

despair celes where?

I don't think anyone can believe that unless you're:
A) suffering from Down's syndrome
B) a delusional Junkofag
C) a tumblrite who thinks le wacky goofy randumb is funny
D) Autism
I'm pretty sure it's bait-kun trying to up his own repertoire.

He doesn't.

why do you care if he thinks that?

See people. The fact that so many viewers hate Junko really shows how good of a villain she actually is.

The writers wanted us to hate her and they really did a good job of accomplishing their goal.

I don't think people hated her nearly as much in the games, the anime did a much better job.

See

Celes is a fucking moron. She'd die quicker than Ruruka

Actually scrap that. A,B,C and D are all included in the Junkofag package. It's bait-kun being bait-kun.

Well yeah that's true but personally I feel like she had character development solely for the whole "btw chisa was despair too lol" plot(?) point. She just doesn't seem like a good enough character.

>Can't show a woman getting beat.
Chiaki

I don't hate her I just think she's a retarded villain.

Silly bait-kun.

F

>Can't show a woman getting beat.

A villain isn't supposed to be hated because of bad writing. A villain is supposed to be hated because of the actions they perform being out of the norm and revolutionary to the watcher. Junko isn't revolutionary and doesn't perform out of the norm. She's the epitome of bad writing, you could've replaced her with Delta and it would've been a better antagonist and story.

Okay you can't show a female that's not a major character getting beat.

Also that entire plot(?) point was basically wasted on developing Munakata and unlike Juzo died like a little bitch.

I want her to be the mastermind user, but I know she won't be

Oh, come on darling, she had her moments, appealing to look at and a quick mind, real bitch if you cross her. She had it all, just her case sucked however and made her look retarded

BAIT OVERLOAD, YAMETE BAIT-KUN. YAMETE!!!!

>quick mind
Haha ok.

>you can't show a female that's not a major character getting beat
One of the girls in the main course building takes a knife to the back from a reserve course student

But she kinda is isn't she? She won so many times and even destroyed the world. And then she committed suicide at the peak of her success. That's really deep if you think about it.

I'm not really a Junkofan. I just thought she was one of the more impressive anime villains in recent years.

>you could've replaced her with Delta and it would've been a better antagonist and story.
She's not that bad. Memes aside, Junko's better than "complex motives" because atleast she has motives.

You can't show a girl jumping off a building

Bait-kun, I'm getting second hand embarrassment from you, I think it's time to sit down and think about what you're typing.

Don't forget about Pikachu Girl and the rest of the student council QTs

The Pikachu qt was the only one I cared about.

>I'm not really a Junkofan. I just thought she was one of the more impressive anime villains in recent years.

>Chisa the Mastermind
That'd be the most boring thing ever

Furthermore her being evil isn't even a twist Munakata and Naegi know she's a child killing despair slut

Pikachu will always be a major character in my heart.

>A villain is supposed to be hated because of the actions they perform being out of the norm and revolutionary to the watcher.
But she does do that. Her despair philosophy is really out of the norm and revolutionary. It's not just pointless sadism. It's sadism for a purpose. There is nothing like it in the real world.

That's what I assumed as well, but doesen't dr0 take place before they leak the first mutual killing to the public? I remember them trying to cover it up. I haven't read it in some time though, did anyone here read through it recently?

Here's some
twitter.com/yamano669/status/779646689506234368
twitter.com/galgawgng_niji/status/779846541489995776
twitter.com/12sunagimo/status/779309331980300288

That poor cinnamon roll, damn that necko-looking guy for what he did

What's his endgame?

What was even the point of Chisa? A red herring? They wasted that long on a fucking red herring?

There is just something too charming about Juzo with dark eyes. Makes my heart melt. Is there more of something like this?

No, I'm pretty sure there are tons of idiots who just did something because it would make them really upset at one point or another.

Red herring, motive for the true mastermind, demonstration that Junko is literally a fucking meme

>can't show a woman getting beat
>all the girls in proto killing game brutally killed
>Chisa brain scramble torture
>8 minutes of non-stop Chiaki torture
>several instances of Mukuro and Mikan getting a boot heel pounded up their chuffs

It pointless sadism, you dumb twat. She does it because she's bored and despair is unpredictable. Which is bullshit as everything the anime has done is form a contradictionary clause to her statement, which shows that despair is predictable as it always goes how she wants it. There's no philosophy that goes out of the norm nor is she revolutionary as she's doing it because she's bored. That's the only serious reply you'll get out of me as your bait is becoming dull.

Weedman was the traitor all along. All the Red Herrings that pointed to him being the Mastermind in DR1 weren't Red Herrings at all (such as his locker being the only one not destroyed, or trying to derail a timed trial with the Kirigiri host theory, or lashing out against Sakura when he figured he was caught, or being older than the rest of the class, or how he had links to what was possibly Baby Gangsta's clan, or how a psychic didn't predict any of this when its shown in game his predictions are 100% accurate possibilities of different timelines)

His Happy Ending prediction then also mirrors Despair Chisa's "Happy Ending... for a Despair" logic from the other side of the anime.

It was mainly for Munakata's sake. Munakata's desire to get rid of all despair, but can't let his feelings for Chisa go. The bit where Naegi tells him not to get rid of Yukizome. It was for that.

Just out of curiosity, who do you propose then? Because it's gotta be someone who Munakata can defeat.

I still love her.

This is the issue I have with Chisa being labelled a red herring. Mostly because of the amount of time dedicated to her. And right now they're beating us over the head that "yes Chisa is evil"

I'm sorry I changed it to "Can't show a woman jumping out of a building"

>No body
>No grave
>Ambiguity from Izuru about her death

Pikachu is best girl
Shotgun Kid is best boy

Not him, but you dont understand despair at all. Its not that despair is unpredictable, despair is the symptom of unpredictability. When you get upset something didnt go as planned - thats despair for her.

well compared to the whole franchise theres better calculating people, but she had a head on her shoulders not just a pretty face. She showed promised, keeping up with the minds of kyoko and togami during the trials, gave observational warnings to everyone about their environment etc, but when it came to her case/trial she went full retard for some reason

Oh man, we've got all the baitkings and queens in the thread. Now throw in some Kirijunko and we got the entire crew of cancer together.

>it's gotta be someone who Munakata can defeat.
Did you not see Kibou-hen? It's going to be Naegi and Hinata teaming up against... someone. It has to be someone on Hajizuru's power level, and the only two suspects for that are Izuru 2.0 (a little foreshadowing) or Junko who survived her execution and trained for four months to get a golden form (no foreshadowing).

>No body
>No grave
>No wounds shown

The problem is though. if it was all for the sake of Munakata's development, then she shouldn't be shown in any later episodes of Mirai-hen yet here she was, latest episode, grinning.

>bait
I'm posting HOPE.

Hopeman

Punished Chiaki

Junko-A-Fucking-Gain(Actually this is happening regardless)

Unfortunately for both of us, they did show Pikachu's body.

I've asked this before but would anyone watch like a 12ep season revolving around the student council? Like slice of life theme i guess untill the inevitable fate that befalls them

Junko is only coming back as essentially inspiration. Maybe because of Chisa but that's unlikely.

Yet everything goes as planned for her, which proves that the character contradicts itself. How is this not clear? It's poorly written and it's obvious to every extend. The only time it didn't go as planned for her was at the end of DR2, where she was an AI. Even in DR1 the option of death was a viable one to her. Everything always went her way and by her saying it's unpredictable with the writing given to her in DR, it's contradictionary.

Well that's true but none of them really made it into a compelling and deep philosophy like Junko did.

I'm sorry if I offended but I respectfully disagree. Despair was always unpredictable in the anime. The gunsaw guy actually wounding Izuru was the first example. Then there is Izuru's reaction to Chiaki's death which none of us or Junko really expected.

I think it's really revolutionary how despair is depicted as some sort of disease that infects people. I don't think that was done before. It really shows the dedication of the writers.

>mfw reading this thread

Wait a minute, Killer Killer was never relevant at all!

Do not fret because of those who are evil
or be envious of those who do wrong;

for like the grass they will soon wither,
like green plants they will soon die away.

Trust in the HOPE and do good;
dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture.

Take delight in the HOPE,
and it will give you the desires of your heart.

Damn you Kodaka.

Only if Pikachu is the main character and she gets a happy ending where she miraculously survived.

I'd watch/play a proper killing game involving them.

The FF knew that they received brainwashing, just not how

>Izuru's reaction to Chiaki's death which none of us or Junko really expected.
>I think it's really revolutionary how despair is depicted as some sort of disease that infects people. I don't think that was done before. It really shows the dedication of the writers.
Kek. Top fucking kek, this made me laugh so much. Goddamnit bait-kun.

Praise the HOPE

HOPE
O
P
E

New V3 info revealed!

I want Killer Killer to come at the end and get murdered in like two seconds by Genocider

I think people will be satisfied with whatever as long as it gets Megumi Toyoguchi talking again.

I want to make Monocuma pregnant.

Man, it's getting a little chilly. I'm gonna get a bit closer to that fire.

Given the facts that Munakata is almost sacred to him as he instantly enraged by Boozeman talking bad about him, that he's eaten up by insecurities, self-hate and guilt, plus the way he just sits at home looking at picture of his love and smiles I'd conclude that he's most likely dreaming of being loved, forgiven and accepted at all. Or, at most, being hugged and smiled at.
Guilt can completely wipe away sex drive even IRL, after all.

This.

damn you

Glasses worst girl
Leon 2.0 the most retarded fucker in this series of retards

> Oh those two are about to kill themselves
> Better kill them brutally and draw as much attention to myself as possible
> And then I'll just wait for that chainsaw to get closer

Well i don't see anything remotely ba- AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Junkofags
Ftfy.

Here's some more

twitter.com/galgawgng_niji/status/778770019903610880
twitter.com/hyakuro/status/778694434347114496
twitter.com/urayama_rnp/status/778610436442730497
twitter.com/arigato_world/status/778193339933863936
twitter.com/ch0c0re/status/778124273881870336

Yeah that's how I feel, unless it's something that came from left field, people will be satisfied regardless of what the minority think.

Whats with the sudden rise of Rabbit posters?

Thank you, these are the sweetest ones

>I can predict anything so life is boring to me. I want to bestow chaos upon the world to have fun.
WOW SO COMPLEX. She literally does it for lulz.

RIP

I think it's cause we were talking about Chisa being wasted.

Nah, she's clearly done for, sadly. Literally the only chance she's got is if the corpse was fake and she is Chiakizuru, and I wouldn't be happy with that, as much as I like Chiaki.

The majority thinks Junko is shit though.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

It's a bad day to be next to a wall

Naegi-kun, it seems my panties are wet.

so tengan knew chisa was a despair all along? why didnt he send her to neo world to repair her?

I'd have a threesome with Pikachu and the redhead qt.

We love her.

Hey guys, check out my high jump!

I figured that was just because she was extremely popular early on, before the Monaca reveal.

Because we can never let go user, we just ... cant.
RIP SHSL Cosplayer

Who's gonna clean up after them if their maid is gone?

Come ON, user. Use your brain.

Pikachu x Diejobu is best ship

>Yet everything goes as planned for her, which proves that the character contradicts itself.
Actually no it doesn't. Despair makes events go in an unpredictable direction. She then adjusts to the new direction but also gets a high of excitement out of it.

I understand this point of view since the games didn't really make it clear but I think it was better shown in the much better written anime.

I know Junko is shit, but be honest, you'd be satisfied if Junko just inspired the mastermind right?

Oh? I didn't know that rl factlet. Interesting.

>Komaeda and Akane are the closest parallels to Not-Sonia and her boyfriend
>The rollercoaster scene in 2-4
>The strangling in 2-5
Komakane is real.

jokes on you,i got a mirror.

Any chance of the ambiguously gay duo showing up again for the finale?

Nah. I'd honestly take Delta over another "muh Junko asspull". Hell it's why I wanna see some shit like Killer fucking Killer being the mastermind, so this fucking shitshow can just end and we go with a clean slate into DRv3

In what way? That you'd prefer Miaya as her own character at this point?

np. I'd like to make a master source post one day, but even with everything at least moderately decent stored in my likes, it's still a surprising amount of effort.

Please God, let me meet her. All I want to is to find that perfect girl I know exists. She’s sweet and shy and my age and likes all the things I do, perhaps even is on this site itself. The girl who won’t secretly think I’m a loser, the girl I can cuddle with (even if only possible online) and spent nights talking to and laughing and sharing happiness. Someone who can reciprocate the love I put in, the girl who I can make feel safe and secure unconditionally and can fill this gaping, empty void in my heart.
Please, just let me find this person. I’ll change everything about me if that’s what it takes Please, I just can’t take the loneliness anymore.

>I'd honestly take Delta over another "muh Junko asspull".
I wouldn't. Junko's nowhere near as bad as the Delta nonsense was and I don't even like Junko.

Please no Killer Killer, I'd take Chisa over that.

Akane just wants her rival spot back, don't read too much into it.

Easily. She would be much, much more interesting as a regular old shy girl with good tendencies than as a popular already known character turned into a god like Izuru.

Canon.

That's a pretty fair point. I kinda agree all of the student council were wasted. Like why go through the trouble of designing characters that only last 5 minutes?

I suppose so but it's kinda weird that there wasn't much until recently. Am I just a silly baka ass?

Maybe she'll cosplay as an angel next That was horrible I'm so sorry

Fuckin' kek

>I suppose so but it's kinda weird that there wasn't much until recently
Lots of people here were fawning over her (and making Drying Pan jokes) during the week that episode aired.

I reckon the guy that did her in died too quickly, he should of suffered greatly

Not him but bait-kun makes a half-decent point. As bad as Junko is, she isn't Delta level awful.

>Like why go through the trouble of designing characters that only last 5 minutes?

I dunno, so you feel bad when they die I guess. It worked well because I felt bad for Pikachu qt

>implying Hopeman won't turn out to be the mastermind
>implying the underwater facility won't turn out to be actually beneath jabberwock island

It's the same as with Miaya after the realization that she'd do absolutely nothing kicked in. As DR3 showed, some things are better off not being told at all, so given that nobody knows much about Pikagirl besides her unique design, of course people who like that are going to associate specific traits with her inside their minds and make her look good.

All it takes is one semi-regular Pikaposter to do his thing for others to follow suit, which is exactly what's happening and exactly what happened with Miaya as well.

>dem titties

>raw egg on steak

Ewww.

Didn't they leave Jabberwock? How does that make sense?

>Hopeman
>Mastermind

He wants hope to win so he's inducing despair to the highest possible hope so it can grow stronger eh?

But isn't he dead?

He's an athlete, dude.

Yeah the artist went overboard. I didn't know possession came with free boobjobs.

You got me.

>Joker

You mean Dio.

And if you hate Dio you hate fun.

No, it just means you're over the age of 17.

That chandelier is looking awfully pretty today.

>It's the same as with Miaya after the realization that she'd do absolutely nothing kicked in.

Miaya's going to appear in the flesh and be relevant. My hope can't betray me.

>Delta
>Better

Fuck off, Zerofag. Nobody liked your complex motives.

user she is dead. Let her go.

But it died down after a while didn't it? Not saying it's a bad thing but it's just a little confusing.

Ah that makes sense.

>Becoming an adult means having a shit taste

You shouldn't be browsing here.

This
I think Juzo would feel even more guilty if he had lewd thoughts about Munakata
But it might have happened before shit went down when he was still a teenager

It's much too late unless everything's an anime or the make-up artist is somehow going to be relevant, both of which would be questionable writing. I'm hoping it'll happen, but if it hasn't happened already then the odds are very slim.

Everything feels exactly the same

>unironically using the term 'shit taste'
>thinking you're an adult
Are you sure you're old enough to be on here?

>Like why go through the trouble of designing characters that only last 5 minutes?
It would have been boring as hell if they were just bluefaces.

If the Make-up artist is gonna be relevant, it'll be relevant for Chisa's asspull.

And you are?

>JJBA
>good taste
Yeah no. Hearing muda muda for 10 minutes by a roided up vampire retard wasn't really my jam. Neither was seeing monkeys with a stand or reading about villains turning into dinosaurs. Fucking trash manga.

I don't see it...

As long as you have hope, that's enough.

Our combined hopes will bring her back.

Don't give up.

Stop making Luck look bad user

Of course not, user-kun. It lacked a waifu to fap with, naturally 99% of the population will avoid it.

Shameful display.

You are really bad at this but I admire your persistence.

Hey, i havent seen haj in this thread yet, where my boys at?

>It lacked a waifu to fap with

Okay, that is just plain wrong.

People aren't like that. If the manga was quality it would have gathered views regardless. Just look at Berserk.

What if the V3 cast's apperances are intentionally misleading?

Like what if Blonde Nagito ends up being a lovable airhead, what if Robonaegi is actually just a piece of shit, and what if Aloha Aoi is the Hopeman of the game?

You don't force luck user, luck comes to you on its own

Dio wanted power and immortality
Junko is loldespair
The fuck are you even talking about

It did have waifus but they were ugly as shit and as it went past part6, everyone suddenly looked like as if they were in Magic Mike, the musical. If you enjoy JJBA then good for you, but thinking it's fantastic or thinking Dio or any of the characters are fantastic is a retarded thing to say as the manga's plot is horrible as are most characters.

Damn she looks so ugly. Ugh.

Whose HOPE will be answered before this is all over? HOPEgun-kun, or Miayafag?

There can be only one.

Neither is probable.

They're both done for, but at least Miaya will live on in people's hearts as more than just a HOPEposting tool.

need more hajimemes

If you'll ever do it I'll appreciate it a lot. Not pressuring you into it though

You'll do it one day user.

Are you saying despair will win? How awful.

Ugh. Why is Ishimaru such a bad character?

>nice

Isn't that usually the case IRL. Most people hope for what they can't have so generally they don't get to have it.

Hope winning is actually really rare.

PS: I'm currently farming Pikachus lol.

when did they leave the island? I must have missed that, I thought last we'd seen the boats they were still going to the island. Did I miss some post credits scene or some shit?

>loud
>annoying
>emotional
>not bright
No wonder celes had him killed, easy target is easy

The writers may have forgotten her already, but I never will.

Hope isn't an omnipotent force, user. She will live on through her work.

Yep. You missed a post credit scene where one boat leaves the island.

I think it was the Naegi vs Katana episode but I might be wrong.

>juzo's maiden dreams are shattered because munakata can't princess-carry him

He wanted to see which hope was stronger between makoto and munakata

Oh, agreed there. Though I would like Chiakizuru as it'd be a cool twist.

Yeah, same for me. Even with literally no screen time and nothing known about her besides the fact that she's Usami's creator, she's already my favorite character in the series. Poor girl deserved better.

Not even a Celes fan but she looks so hot in that. Jesus Christ protect me from impure thoughts.

You never played AA?

Give me your best Komaeda's

I'd be okay with Chiakizuru too, but I'd want her to actually be identifiable as Chiaki, ie be her own character, not turn Miaya into a mere shell for her godlike powers.

Based Proverbs

ok

Embrace the lewd, my boy.

Yeah, no, that would be bad.

All I ask is confirmation that she's basically human Usami. I don't ask for more than that, I know my limits.

What suffering awaits her?

But Joker is the money-printing machine for Batman's authors. If you come up with the top 5 Batman stories, at least 2 of them will be with Joker. He's literally making Batman better.

How the fuck is being Joker bad if it makes money for the company?

Lewd celes is the best

I sincerely doubt she'd be a disastrous spaghettidropper like Usami.

I would be so embarrassed if my family caught me looking at these pictures.

k.

>Junko is loldespair

At least you could pretend that you're watching/playing Danganronpa before writing this comment.

She really is I was thought she was inferior to Sayaka and Kyoko before.

It would fit, wouldn't it? She's supposed to be incredibly shy and Usami can't handle so much as a single question and keep her composure.

They don't need to know.

It's just you, me, and Celes' body.

Chisa is love.
Chisa is life.
Chisa is a miracle of the universe.
Chisa might've done some things wrong, but only out of brainwashing that even HOPElet couldn't resist.
Chisa is alive and undespaired, as confirmed by the theater scene.

Trying to save everyone and failing because LOL RUSE

Nah, it would suit her well. Usami's sort of spaghetti dropping is very suitable for a shy operator. You usually don't act the same way in person, with nothing to protect you, as you do when you can hide behind something like online anonymity. Or Usami, in her case.

Damn she is so hot.

I just think she'd be able to keep her composure at least 70% better than Usami, being a therapist and all.

Celes is love, Celes is lewd

Give me Celes with her hair down

Maybe that's part of what makes her such a good therapist.

herer you go

Juzo's maiden dreams are shattered because he's dead

Something like this?

What.

Unlikely. She'd probably be much more quiet, but you'd still easily be able to get her to do the usual spaghetti dropping.

That said, I think Usami's 2-5 behavior was Miaya's real, more involved self creeping out a little bit. That's kind of what I'd expect from her if she were to get some plot-relevant screentime.

Unf, truly best girl

I haven't been following Danganronpa since the second game came out, is this where a girl plays with childrens in a park but a series of photos reveal that she killed them, or did i confused it with another series?

retard

Not hair down but
>cute and lewd

YAMEROOOO

that's the one

Yeah, Chisa's revealed to have done that.

LEWDenberg

You got it.

Love it

Sending good vibes for Chiaki to be alive.

This thread is slowing, more celes are needed

Thanks. We need everything we can get.

TOMORROW

Don't give up my man.

TSUMARANAI

No CelesxIzuru fanarts?

twitter.com/ritukometubu/status/779794657702064128

What's happening here?

Sauce me up

you know what

Munakata's descent into despair.

You know what

It really hurts, I can feel the despair ebbing at me, but I won't give up hope!

Cannot find any, best ive found is her and kyoko, rest of DR1 and Gundam

Hello is this the thread where they brainwash people? If it is then get on with it. What are the procedures for me to do.?

But Juzo isn't dead

Just give in.

>Her motives are pretty deep too.
Literally the Delta of Danganronpa

I-It'd be pretty out of character for Chiaki to be the 16th. So it has to be a random.

Never!

Why has DR3 only gone further to prove that Naegi and Hajime are wildly outclassed by their female costars?

I'm all yours misstress

But why would they just have a random smurf this late in the game?

Waifus are.... the key

Unless she got lobotomized, and only Hajime can make her remember who she is, just like she made him remember himself

Post some cute Juzo and munakata 4koma

have some HOPE!

Will Kaede be as useless?

How long will it take to explain what happened to her then?

I'll cry like bitch in this episode, I just know it.

>filename
thanks for the info

What's up with chiaki here?

A quick monologue by Tengan. We're gonna need one anyway when the 16th participant is revealed.

Nagito's not female.

Chiaki wasn't as much of a meme character, but she sure as hell was better than both Nagito and Hajime.

It was nice of Hajime to crouch down a little for Makoto's sake to make this shot look cooler.

She's literally Hajime's SHSL Hope, just like Naegi-kun is Kyouko's SHSL Hope.

sauce? I need this to my fap folder

LONDON

I'm afraid of watching the last episode, there's nearly zero chance that everything will be properly finished in 20 fucking minutes. I mean come on, final standoffs in both games took more than an hour

Is Kirigiri a good detective?

>Never tells anyone her reports
>Couldn't find a way to save herself
>Couldn't find out Junko was behind everything in years

She knew she was going to die.

She's a robot made by Souda with AI Chiaki loaded in. She's reacting to realising that the real world isn't an island paradise

see

Yes.

She's a good detective, Kodaka is just a shitty writer.

I'm glad I could satisfy your thirst for knowledge.

>In Despair he wouldn't hit a girl
>Come Future he throws a chair at Kirigiri_kyouko and roundhouses Hot wheels in the face

chopping your dick off doesn't make you a girl.

As of DR0, no she's not a good detective.

Everything will be fine.

>dat ass

This is a cute.

His opinion changed when he met Junko

I can't read nip, are they going to add bonus episodes to bds?

Started UDG last night. It's pretty good, and I like the slightly unsettling tone. Komaru is a decent protag as well.

He also kicked Kyoko across a room.

Whoops, sorry, missed your reply. Here ya go.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=26682275

Have you been living under a rock?

But why isn't kyoko here?

The back ground is a bullet. So we get to see a debate now like what happened in the game?
DR 1 last bullet is HOPE
DR 2 last bullet is FUTURE
DR 3 last bullet is....? (maybe DESPAIR?)

Only the MCs and their love interests are in that picture.

I thought the unanimous consensus was that it sucked balls?

That would be a wack-ass spoiler.

People have been wondering for a while now. It's suspicious.
An actual bullet.

He got over his fear of cooties.

Our boy grew up so fast.

1) Detectives in mystery novels are notorious for wanting to make a big dramatic showing of the reveal. Gather everybody together in the room, and tear the culprit down verbally. See how she revealed the Monokuma room and that Ruraka was a killer for an example

2) We don't actually know if she didn't yet. The Cure-W thing could still come into play.

3) Her mind wipe was more severe than the others, so there's some implications that she may have got close before the Killing Game started. As for the stuff before, between Junko not being around much due to the events of Zero and the council covering a lot of stuff up, she simply may not have had the opening to investigate what was going on.

No, it's going to be HOPE again.

Delete this, Naegi-kun.

MEMES

TRUTH

Be true to yourself everything will be fine

Munakata: sorry Juzo, can you show me your notes?
Juzo: all right, you weren't in the student council after all
Munakata: I'll give it back later!
Juzo: I fucked up..
Chisa: Juzo-kun!
Juzo: Yukizome huh...
Chisa: ?
Chisa: Here! I got your notes from Munakata-kun. He went off again to the student council room.
Someone calling: Yukizome-San! Can you come here for a minute?
Chisa: Iam coming!

" near munakata face " you are pretty good
" near Juzo face " that's you.
But let's us stop drawing the notebook.
From Munakata

Chisa: Juzo-kun! We are moving classes next!

A mythical bullet signed;

"TELL THEM, NAEGI!"

A weird nazi pickle loli stole her gameboy. Understandably, she's pretty confused.

That's a big bullet.

So kyoko's dead and these 4 are going be part of the "final confrontation"?

Who is the most unmeme character in the series?

I can't wait.

Reminder

>‘’ do you want me to kill him ‘’

The original line said was “Ko, korosuno?”

It could be either implied as

“Y, you want him dead?”

Or

“A, are you going to kill him?”

The answer is and always will be Hifumi.

That's Despair arc user.

The story and characters are okay. Gameplay is as generic and boring as it gets though.

chiaki: "trust me I'm not suspicious"

Mitarai is such a gigantic cunt, it's going to be infuriating if he survives on Monday.

> fucks over the world
> fucks over his best friend and his class, leaving them to become monsters
> joins the Earth Defence Force, but never reveals the key information to actually fix everything
> just stands in the background some more while 12 more of your comrades die
> continue to do nothing while being a bitter faggot when other characters like Naegi are trying to clean up your mess

Even Juzo managed to redeem himself a bit by shutting the game down with his final breath, so Mitarai has zero excuse now

That would be beyond dumb if it was true.

Fuck, haj is out of his cage, someone contain him

That image is split in side future and despair. It's written right there.

Why Munakata but not Kyouko?

Munakata is sweet boi, that's why

Cute!

But you are so beautiful.

>Why does my breast size keep changing between pictures?

I think she pads her bra.

Kirigiri is not for sexualising, user.

Use this instead.

Guys, what if the 16th participant is Junko AI on Mitarai's phone?

Camera angles

If only Chiaki expressed to Hajime how thirsty she was for him.

Do you think Chiaki's class knew?

Her tits are erect in this picture, that's all

Why do they never show if real Chiaki has a mole on her breast or not?

Even the BD bonus art decides shoving her in the background like she's a nobody so they don't have to show it is a better idea than showing it.

Could it be a clue of some kind?

She isn't?

Don't shatter my dreams like that user.

STOP

If not, then what is this?

MOLE BREAST THE ON on Thursday?

BOOB THE MOLE ON

There was a really cute one from the same artist posted last thread, do you have it?

Honestly, probably not. Mikan even says she has no idea what made Chiaki change, but as we the viewers know, one of the big reasons for her change is that she fell in love with Hajime and took his words to heart. She might've wanted to introduce him to the rest of the class (or at least some of her closer friends in it like Sonia) but that never happened.

ON THE BOOB MOLE

Or any AI for that matter.

She was cockblocked by her talent loving father in DR0

THE BOOB ON MOLE

It should be Kyoko/Naegi and Hinata/Chiaki, but somehow Munakata is more prominent than Kyoko

you mean the strip or that pixiv image?
if the latter, pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=58569712 is the source
If the former, sorry, different guy

Let me point out that Hajime doesn't have his Izuru eyes.

kyouko's dead nigga and if they show that bitch on the poster thats gonna spoil shes alive

Heterochromia confirmed.

>fixed

That's an old promo pic, you dunce.

so is chiaki

But Chiaki should be dead too nigga.

They could also have it change depending on which personality is talking.

Because it's real hard to draw promo art when you've got the existing MC and female lead, then you're told by the producer that you need to fit their new additional MC character into half of the stuff you're shoving out the door.

Describe your character in 3 words

thats despair side mothafucka

I meant the former, never mind.

Listening to Ogata's radio show. I can now picture her as a woman.

Cute. Shy. Therapist.

Smart, nihilistic, wicked (sense of humor).

it's definitely possible to picture a woman as a woman

But that's mine.

Hero, cop, mutilator.

Not with the voice she uses.

But now that I hear her natural speaking voice, it's like Komaeda without the inflection which sounds more girly.

You know who

Didn't do jack

My little OC

Chiakizuru is my only hope for shortcake to be alive. ;_;

She dead.

I think a woman voicing Komeada adds a whole new level of gay to the pile of gay that is Nagito

She's not a "that", you monster.

She's a girl. A cute girl.

Pardo is not the Miami Mutilator, stop saying this

goddamn meme character

She could also be the 13th "I just took over the whole world simply by ditching a meeting" Branch Head

Then why did he kill Kirigiri for being a better detective than him?

>old

Bottom left literally shows the new Kibou-hen title

Half of the casts?

Robot. Hopeful. Protagonist.

All of DR's MCs are voiced by women too though.

Izuru 2.0 is my only hope for a neat twist. I'll be disappointed if they aren't Chiaki because then it's going to be a smurf.

Why didnt she try to kill or out Yukizome then, my man?

Useless

Delusional

Tincan

Something seems off here.

Never interrupt your enemy when they're making a mistake

I mean a hugeass power vacuum, all your rivals getting slaughtered and all you gotta do is send the immortal brown one in your palace?

Fat thieving bitch

Wait, I misread it. Never mind, it's old

No, you fool, she's a therapist. A shortcake therapist.

I want to hug this shortcake therapist.

That doesnt sound like Chiaki. She's a big dumb dumb who charged into the Junko lair without thinking.

Unfortunately, in the time from which I came, the protagonist spot no longer existed. It had somehow been taken by Kaede and along with it my HOPE for ever reaching my final, perfect stage. Luckily, I discovered that Junko Enoshima possessed a time capsule which I decided to borrow for myself.

Using the time machine, itself, proved to be a much more interesting challenge. As I mentioned before, in order to fit inside the time capsule, I was forced to regress to my basic state. That being accomplished, I activated the machine and was transported to another time and place, a time I hoped I would find the protagonist spot well and available, in which I would be able to realize the true potential of my power.

The Future Foundation told me one other thing, once I possessed the protagonist spot, I WOULD BE THE MOST POWERFUL BEING TO HAVE EVER LIVED.

Now, are we done talking? Hand it over Kaede.

New

Her title as a therapist does not make her any less human!

Nanami Chiaki deeeess

>reminder that no matter how the anime ends, you will end in despair

because shes not the chiaki we know

>His smile and detective: gone
What sort of hopeful vengeance is this manlet going to bring down upon those that wronged him?

No homo bro

No, they didn't try to cover it up. Junko and Matsuda tried to cover up that she was the one who did it, perpetuating her fake rumor that Izuru was the one behind it all

Hope and bad luck

But she's a shortcake. A well-meaning shortcake. How can a shortcake be human?

Cute,Innocent,Hopeful.

If she was a shortcake, she would not have a neck to snap!

Her death cannot be explained if her body isn't human!

YAMERO

I just cant hope as hard as you, user.

DELET THIS

Are you ashamed of getting turned on by 2D, user?

Very best girl

FUCK YOU

who. needs. hope?

Yeah kinda. It's abnormal.