youtube.com/watch?v=Aq59E7lpor8
bakabt.me/torrent/141195/futari-wa-pretty-cure-max-heart-precure
youtube.com/watch?v=5lxvXxO27HQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>almost a month without subs
Precure is truly dead guys.

Marine a best.

4th

I've watched Yes5, GoGo and Fresh without subs. So it's nothing new. Get used to it.

Which Precure mascot would you fuck?

Only the worst of the worst degenerates watch Precure. Just hope you realise what you are.

I just love magical girls. I'm 51 years old.

>nothing new
Yes, to you. But not everyone is you. And if you know Japanese, why don't you actually be productive and help translate Maho?

>51 years old
>on Cred Forums
Day of the noose.

The last time it was this bad IS released 6 episodes at once while still being an episode behind. So give it another month and then wait longer.

Maho was a mistake.

>wait until it piles up
Is that their new release schedule? What was the last word from them on it?

Mirai is the cutest girl in the whole world!

>What was the last word from them on it?

Nothing.

>Hey, pay attention to the plot!
>Come back!
I'm glad they're well aware that the girls still don't give a fuck and they keep on showing it.

Precure needs to bring ryona back. It actually looked like the girls were in pain when beaten up back in Futari wa, Splash Star and Yes 5. But it's been getting lighter and lighter with every season.

In a parallel universe, she and Mirai would've formed the Witch Club, and forced Riko the transfer student to join without knowing she was one. Then they'd spend their days looking for proof of magic while Riko alone tries to hide it while playing along. No fighting necessary.

Ouch, talk about realistic.

>Precures who don't want to be Precures

Truly the worst cures ever. This year's All Stars should have been the other teams slapping their shit for disgracing the Precure title.

This might be the best episode yet.

Are you blogging?!

What a delicious bishounen. I really like his color scheme.

This episode should've happened dozens ago. See? They can do it if they actually try. And it's a good contrast to the end run of GoPri too for next episode. Kirara gave up modeling until they defeated the enemies, yet Riko is about to take on even more responsibilities despite the fight.

You're right, maho is a disgrace and anti precure.

Get the fuck out with your blogshit.

That looks like some weird fetish book.

This is really trying too hard to fit in.

It's the booklet from the Maho precure Musical show.

Kigshit IS a weird fetish

You just don't understand it yet.

Beautifully tragic.

So, I stopped watching MahoPri around episode 6.
Has it become anything good?

mahopri

It has a few good episodes but it's generally mediocre, ugly and unremarkable.

I know what it is. I'm just saying that it looks really weird from an outsider's perspective. I mean, picture somebody found that in your room.

LOL I'll post my desktop pic. I don't care that people know I like precure and kigurumi.

I've been using this for a while

MiraRiko is a miracle of the Precureverse

Do Cures lose their power after growing up?

The Smile novel is answering that question!

Only when they lose their hope and dreams.

>/pc/ is dead!
Somebody adds content
>Are you blogging?!

This is Cred Forums at its finest.

>that tummy

Mirai has just now learned about the """"rite of passage"""" of the Pink club.

According to rape doujins, only when they have sex.

You mean the butt stuff?

>LOL

>youtu.be/-0Xa4bHcJu8

This perfectly describes Maho as it degrades over time

Take solace in this, Precures. At least your stories have ends, unlike 99% of anime adapted from manga and LNs now.

Well, there's Cure Flower.

Minami is so hot, I'd say she's even better than Kirara.

too old

It's a pretty interesting and different season.

In a lot of ways it calls back to the older style of Precure but has a lot of unique things about it.

It doesn't do anything bad, by that I mean decisions with the story/characters, but what it does do it doesn't really do good enough. Better villains come in but the action is still bad outside one or two episodes. I think it's fun and enjoyable and the characters are alright but unless it has some amazing finale or final arc it will never be one of the better seasons.

But she's only fourteen. This is the perfect age.

I'm not too heated over no subs because Maho has been pretty fucking terrible in general. I think about the only thing it's done that I like was having different cure outfits for each gem. I hope they keep doing that in the future. I like the magic school setting too but they fucked up with the constant back and forth between it and the normie world. It's just so fucking boring when they go back to the non magic world. Especially since they never made an effort to give Mirai's town any personality. Fuck I can't even remember anything about it. Compare this to Yes 5's beautiful architecture their town had that was very memorable or Heartcatch's interaction with minor characters from the neighborhood to give it life. Mirai's town feels so soulless.

The yes 5 school, suite's town and clover town were nice too.

I want Rose-sama to look down on me.

I'd give up all my stuff for a taste of Minamin's pit.

Splash Star's setting is really nice. Good use of the villagers as side characters too.

I like Maho and want it to be over just so I wont have to see people being such crybabies about it anymore.

I remember that kid's parents better than the kid himself. They were funny.

/pc/ is dead, and it's not coming back.

need to clean up the banding n mine,

not really happy with it

not with such shit season

We just need even a half decent season at this point. Maho managed to be worse than hacha and doki combined.

Stupid Goprick.

Stupid autist.

Yeah Splash had a really comfy setting. Fuck that manzai faggot though constantly trying to do "comedy" with the dweeb. Worst character ever.

I use this

No it's not.

HapCha was the most bland thing ever in its second half with terrible romance and so many poorly resolved or dropped plot threads.

Doki was a terrible insult to the franchise with the worst main character ever and a whole mess of other problems.

And GoPrincess was a soulless husk with no creativity or identity of its own.

Those are some really terrible opinions, especially if you think maho manages to be better than any of them.

>Hapcha

This is you right.

Here's your (You).

Maho has no soul. Cute and comfy is empty and meaningless.

Nothing has a soul. We live in a godless world.

No, I didn't really post then.

I took big breaks between posting in these threads, only like in the last month or two maybe did I start posting more again.

Maho is definitely better than Doki, HapCha maybe but Maho could have a bad ending, it's better than GoPrincess in some ways.

GoPrincess is only good if all you care about are visuals.

Of course Maho has 15 episodes left so it's kind of stupid to really compare it in these ways to any finished season.

>GoPrincess is only good if all you care about are visuals.

Fantastic bait.

How do you go from this

Which work of classic literature should be loosely adapted into the next Precure series?

To this?

Yeah it has such great characters and villains. Totally not just bereft of any ideas of its own and reusing old stuff without even the ability to change it or put its own spin on it. Karen and Ealerina are such great characters. Dyspanoise is so amazing too.

It's a love. Can't be helped.

Seteren is my favorite GoPrio.

Maho is only decent if you care about cute things just for being cute things and even then the show is ugly as shit.

Minami wishes she was as good of a character as Karen, desu.

Subs aren't what killed Precure. Maho's content killed it.

A Precure season with episode 1 Tsubomi as Pink, episode 1 Hime as Blue and episode 1 Yayoi as Yellow.

Why you wanna tell me how to live my life? Who are you to tell me if it's black or white?

La Divina Commedia

>Gopri is a soulless husk
>but Maho is not

>Hacha is bland
>but Maho is not

>Doki is an insult to the franchise
>but Maho is not

Please explain.

I'd rather a Nagisa than a Tsubomi, I want a lead Cure that's kind of a jerk again.

Maho was not when Skeletor was still the villain. But now yeah it's shit.

Precure 2017
>Genre: Magical Girl, Action, Comedy, Psychological, Tragedy, Angst

Fucking kidding me? Everything pre haa was even worse than it is now.

GoPrincess has nothing new or different about it. Maho has a lot.

As for bland, yeah Maho is a little bland, the characters are not the best etc. but it doesn't have the same stale feeling to me that HapCha had in its second half. Partially because Maho is doing a lot of different things, like a totally new group of villains and such. I'll admit though that bland could be a pretty reasonable complaint of Maho.

As for Doki, everything about Mana and the show not being about friendship but how everyone just loves her is what makes it an insult to the franchise, and how she's such a mary sue hog. Maho is still very much friendship between Cures. It still carries the Precure spirit, Doki doesn't.

>GoPrincess has nothing new or different about it. Maho has a lot.

That doesn't make it better or even remotely good. Maho had a couple of new ideas but completely shat on them or didn't doa nything at all with it, Mirai is literally a blank slate just because. Gopri is a super fine polished precure formula just like HC.

Pretty Madocure

Say it with me now. Skeletor. Sk-el-e-tor.

Anne of Green Gables. The yuri bait is already there.

HC introduced a new kind of Pink with Tsubomi, a unique (so unique she got half-rehashed in Hime) character with Erika and Precure that experienced failure in Yuri. I like GoPri, but its main cast was just new versions of characters we've already seen before in Precure. A typical Pink magical girl lead with the power of love like Miyuki or Nozomi or Love, a typical brainy Blue, the reformed villain that turns autistic when she goes good.

I'm not saying it does. GoPrincess is a mostly well done show, if it wasn't part of the Precure franchise it would be a pretty good show. Unlike Doki at least.

But I have to look at it as part of a franchise too and for one that's gone on for as long as Precure, GoPrincess is like the epitome of running out of ideas. And even then the villains just aren't good and the characters aren't the best either, it still doesn't have the best fighting, or the best fairies, or the best side characters. Twilight's arc is mediocre compared to the other villains turned Cures ones. The amnesia plot was stupid and Close was just bland the whole season.

Maho has A LOT of issues too, it will never be as good as like Heartcatch or Fresh or something, but as part of a franchise it's so great to see a show like it that can still bring a ton of new things to the table.

I always saw Hime as the combination of Tsubomi and Erika.

Shy, nerdy Pink: Tsubomi
Tomboy Pink: Nagisa, Saki, Hibiki
Typical magical girl lead character Pink executed to various degrees of success: Nozomi, Love, Miyuki, Megumi, Haruka
Mana: Mana
Character not found: Mirai

Why do people want character archetypes? Why can't each character be somewhat unique rather than following rigid role rules?

GoPri is the epitome of everything great about Precure put together, and that's why it's amazing. It takes lessons from every season and actually learns from them, instead of making the same mistakes.

It's not about wanting or not wanting, Precure almost always follows character archetypes.

The Twilight arc and everything related to Towa's character was a weak, boring, uninteresting rehash of Eas and Siren.

I would like that but that just doesn't really happen much in shows like this.

It reminds me of Kamen Rider, Kuuga, Agito, and Ryuki had similar but still different leads. However because Ryuki was the third season in a row to have a generic good/nice character like that it was really boring. And Godai and Shouichi were way better than what's his name too.

So when Faiz came around and had a loner jerk for an mc it was really great.

It's more like The Force Awakens compared to A New Hope.

Certainly looks better, but on the inside there's not much there.

No, it wasn't. You can only see it as that because you're not thinking about the differences.

This is your pink next season.

The difference being that it's much worse because Haruka's relationship with Twilight didn't have nearly as much pathos as Love's relationship with Eas or Hummy's with Siren. There is nothing remotely engaging in Twilight's arc, just going by the motions. Even Regina and Mana's relationship was better developed and Regina didn't even turn into Ace.

The difference is that Twilight was a completely different character from Towa, and that character disappears completely. It's still stupid brainwashing, which Precure has never done well, and it makes the turn from bad to good really unsatisfying and not mean as much.

It's the same problem Heartcatch had actually with Sabaaku.

So now edgy comes in pink too?

Is /pc/ back to bitching about the lack of depth in a little girls toy commercial?

The best part about maho is the mizuyokan doujin where they stuffed with dick.

Gross.

t. goprick

I remember that happening since Smile.

Do you just not pay attention to anything or what.

You're right, Haruka never built a personal relationship with the girl who was Twilight. That's because she spent her time trying to reach deep inside her for the little girl Towa who was trapped in the forest of thorns. She wanted in the end, once she heard that Towa was Kanata's long lost sister, to save her, even if that meant burning the thorns to the ground. But it's not as if Twilight didn't change and slowly lose herself over time. She went from the proud, haughty, boasting princess of birthright, to a silently raging force who gave up her personal will to win. Every episode she loses she jokes around less with Close and Shut, and focuses only on beating Flora.

Which is why the Towa episodes after that are like building her up from nothing. She has to at once find out who she really is, and make amends with all the evil she did. This happened with Setsuna and the dog too, and Shut's feelings for Towa were just like Westar, but Towa in addition suffers from losing her brother twice, whereas Setsuna gave everything up and didn't look back. Whenever you have a heel face turn like that it's going to follow a pattern, but the way it plays out is unique each time.

Dumb mahoposter.

So you're telling me these anime have absolutely no merit or value and should not even be watched?

Maho is not entertaining, the budget and episodic writing is so bankrupt I might as well just quit my boycott of Sword Arts Online and watch that, and precure generals just need to fall off Cred Forums and into /c/ until there is actually a pretty cure series worthy of a thread.

There, I said it.

What? They didn't even know Towa existed until the end of episode 20 and Haruka had no idea she was Twilight and then she's defeated one episode later.

Does Sword Art Online have an ending?

>Maho has a lot.

On the surface, sure. Takes place in the magic world at a magic school. Very different for Precure, yes. Yet half the show is still in the normal world in the normal school. After episode 10 or so they just stopped exploring the magic world completely. Aside from the occasional "Cure up rapapa! Do thing!" the magic school students act no different from students in the normal world. Even having the exact same reaction to seeing things like Mofurun talk as if magic is a foreign concept in their world.

Lots of villains and even a whole new set! Yet every villain combined has less personality than any single general from Hacha. They do nothing new or interesting besides doing nothing new or interesting. And on the subject of no personality, Mirai alone is more of a soulless husk than the entirety of Gopri.

>There, I said it

You're acting like your opinion is contrary to the general opinion of the threads. Don't act so special retard.

Coherent and discrete categories for characters proves that user is smart and analyses things well. user gets angry when he feels dumb.

Trips confrim.

When Twilight taught Haruka to play violin, and when Haruka realized that you must have warm emotions somewhere deep inside in order to play so beautifully, she understood that there was more to Twilight than meets the eye. Did she know it was literally a different person? No, but she knew that there was something she could reach.

They only just finished the alicization arc in the light novels, so no.

What's the point of watching an anime without a conclusion?

There's no relationship because Haruka was only Kanata's proxy in the Twilight arc; She doesn't save Towa, Kanata does.

Since when was the board only for currently airing anime? There's twelve other seasons.

There will be an ending eventualy. It's like saying what the point is to read asoiaf when the last book isn't out yet.

At least go watch a good magical girl show or something

I enjoy this image.

>Doremi-lite

I actually really liked Pharmacy

There's no guarantee they will adapt the ending to anime. Look at all these lost souls who will never see a S2, much less an ending.

Ask everyone still watching manga/ln adaptions

But we are still able to read the LNs as they are released. A1 have also said that they will adapt ALL of SAO just like what Shaft said and are doing with monogatari.

125 days until Maho ends.

What other series are like this where they say they will adapt all of it? Seems way too fucking rare in this shit era

No, there was Twilight's birth Princess vs Haruka's hard work Princess. And if people ask what happened to that, well, I think they only need to look at the ending to see which philosophy was correct.

Can we get an EoE poster edit with Mirai's head in place of GNRei's, with Riko and whoever that pink haired chick is watching in the place of Shinji and Asuka?

This only happens on very rare occasions with very popular series. I only know of SAO and Monogatari where this has happened but it might have happened to other series too. The reason for this is probably beasuse of their popularity the sales are so great that they know that they will earn their money back even if each new season have diminishing returns. It also makes fans support both series more since they know that they won't only get half of the series adapted into the form that they desire. They also basically print money in forms of BDs merchadice, figures and music.

I didn't like Casshern Sins too much at first.

But looking good, damn it was good.

It's precure related, I swear.

Fuck on.

Character designs of Heartcatch? SOLD

I'd laugh if there was an anime market crash and they were forced to go back on their word or the studios closed down before they could even adapt everything.

>looking good
Looking back*

Such a big shame so little actually gets fully adapted.

But manga also often take a decade+ to finish and I can't really be bothered with that.

Nor do I like reading too much for western novels.

youtube.com/watch?v=SCKk_SIhzeM

you listen to my voice, listen to my heart, now I can see it clearly.

Japanese very honourable.  Never go back on word.

I don't think Toei will ever top Mana beating the shit out of Proto-Jikochuu as my third favourite scene in all of Precure.

The top 2 are both Yes 5 movies.
1 and 2 are the kiss and Nozomi telling Coco she would always find him

God damn, Mana was da bes.

But I miss Nozomi's scenes the most.

Aren't we all jikouchuus?

fuck off dokicunt

Have you worshipped Nagisa today?

fuck off futarwafag

I worship Honoka.

Nagisa is gross. I've praised Kirara three times today.

The hell is this, I expected Dark Tsubomi.

Maybe if I have a La Crosse game that I want to single-handedly win for my team at the last second I'll send out a prayer to her.

>using good stuff from other seasons instead of crappy stuff is now a bad thing

Saki greatly improved on Nagisa's disgusting butch status by actually being cute.

>Saki
>cute
But it's okay. Just say comfy a few more times and it'll totally make SS worthwhile.

What's there to worship in a sweaty smelly tomboy

>Expecting Dark Cures outside Kawamura Toshie works

She's cuter than Nagisa.

I think I know what this thread needs/

I wish I could put little girls under my sexual spells

Is she smarter than Miyuki and nicer than Rin too?

this and SS is better than FW.

f-forbidden

Everyone but Nozomi, Mirai and Megumi are smarter than Miyuki.

I just wish

Why couldn't I be a positive little girl in a magical world?

Mirai is good enough in most things except for math.

A bath.

Nagisa is a gross pig who would eat your icecream right off the cone as soon as you turna round.

Love Live Sunshine reference? Toei confirmed for bro.

I finally have a computer with enough room on it to redownload every season that I care about and Fresh is the only one without seeds

I wonder why the page is gone on bbt, all I get is the description.

Does dark precure count as a dark cure? I mean, she's basically dark moonlight.

What is suffering?

Precure as edgy as Doremi when? Not fake edgy like Madoka, real edgy like Doremi. Make it victim of the week focused like Heartcatch, but the victims have real issues:

>poor girl doing enjo kousai
>girl who gets abused by her boyfriend
>nerd boy who gets brutally bullied in school
>boy that gets beaten up by his dad because he gets a 9 instead of a 10
>drug addict girl that needs her dose

There's nothing inherently more edgy about Doremi's drama than Madoka's. It's just less focused on the mains usually and more on randoms, which can potentially actually be less emotionally involving since the viewer may not care about some random.

That's a good choice, too.

Awful choice.

She can have my ice-cream any day. I wouldn't mind. I'd just take a lump of her's, too.

Mirai is not a pink. What is she?

A miserable pile of waku waku.

Doremi wasn't edgy. The only episodes that were really out there were the miscarriage episode, brain tumor episode, and maybe the season 2 finale. It was just very well written and directed, and not sanitized to the point of stupidity for the modern age.

And victim of the week is a dumb format. Make it an occasional thing, but it gets really old if that's all a show is doing

All the little girl shows are hyper-sanitized these days, not just Precure.

We really need subs.

Defend the current season

Why is it not the most boring season of Precure of the past 5 years?

I want Minami to put her thighs around my neck and slowly choke me to sleep.

Why do Precure fans have such bizarre and specific wishes?

I really need to be her sub.

Why doesn't Toei come up with a hot femdom villain who has hots for one of the girls (eg Mirai) and just wants to kidnap and take her to her love dungeon? Japan used to do this a lot in the 80's mahou and early 90's mahou shoujos.
Life in the politically correct era is miserable.

Fuck off.

>Defend the current season

I can't. It's so boring I can't even get through it with drugs.

Is W.I.T.C.H. any good?

youtube.com/watch?v=R1OLvo24m18

Why is this an hour long.

>1:11:48

Do you think Mana is his favorite.

>You have to pay to subscribe to him

What in the fuck is this jewtube shit. I've never noticed a channel with that.

He says he hasn't seen a single episode of Doki. It looks like he's a Slime since those are the only names he can remember when he's rattling off about his collection.

What the hell, I've never seen that before either.

>He says he hasn't seen a single episode of Doki

Scum of the fucking earth, why even bother buying Mana then. This autist has 1 hour reviews of shitty dbz toys too.

I'm in the US so does this mean not only do you have to pay to subscribe to him but you have to be in the UK too? This guy's autistic AND retarded.

Also, his latest video is from 1 year ago. I remember when /toy/ used to post about this guy, wonder if he's dead.

And he still has 1,000 subs. That's free money from even bigger retards.

You know its funny, for being dead as hell we seem to have more unique posters then usual

Isn't it usually 50 ips, sometimes way less sometimes up to 90.

We get scum from LJ and elsewhere when an episode airs.

I would guess most if not all of them subscribed before paid subscriptions were a thing. The channel's 6 years old.

The sad thing is the animation won't get any better even next season because Toei will still have DBS, One Piece, Appmon and Tiger Mask running.

I can watch poorly animated shows like Fresh as long as they're is interesting, which Maho isn't.

What scares me the most is toei being done with putting in any effort at all.

I actually think Tiger Mask will look pretty decent and Appmon may not look too bad. They're actually relatively ahead of schedule with Appmon and Tiger Mask has even Umakoshi working on it.

I meant for precure. I don't know what either of those are and probably don't care.

Weird, I didn't expect this boner.

Do you have, by any chance, examples?

Fuck off, pedo.

With all the amazing features that this lovely cat has, it's bound to be that some of them get overshadowed. Hummy though knows what one of those hidden gems is.

>Wanting to see an older, foxy woman coax a younger, less experienced one makes me a pedo.

I just described 80% of Shoujo yuri.

And 80% of shoujo authors are pedos.

She should be a cure.

Really, retard?
Just look where the fuck you are.
You are the anomalous here.

I've been saying this since the first time she appeared.

And proceed to lose everything that makes her fun like Felice? No thanks.

She should be my wife.

Better candidate than mofu or Mirai.

Not if I beat you to it.

She should be a cure.

Who is she again?

Are there subs for the Max Heart movie BDs?

And if not, is there anywhere to download the Max Heart movies on IRC? It's not on the nukuserv archive like everything else.

Megumi

No, she's best as she is.

www.curecom.net/series/maxheart/

the comic isn't terrible, I liked the artstyle, but I got bored after a while. The translations are pretty iffy as well

avoid the cartoon at all costs

Thank you very much user.

Do you think the staff takes pride in their work on Precure?

Anybody have the page from some doujin where riko is doing a pull from a bong?

I thought I saved it, but I can't find the image.

Probably. Not maho or ss though.

holy fuk, i just read this. its pretty good

Fuck off.

What is the most QUALITY season of PC?

Fresh, yes5 or maho.

Fuck off

Ruby Rose is just a young genius who was admitted to Beacon Middle School by the Headmaster two years earlier than expected. She's an awkward girl with no one but her sister Yang Xiao Long to talk to...

But one day, something bizarre happened to Ruby when she was going home. She found an injured corgi and took it home to her room, and begins to talk about the Color Warriors who defended the world of Remnant from the forces of Grimm. He knew about her mother's disappearance, yet is very vague.

Now something evil that is made of pure Darkness has invaded Earth once again, and it's up to Ruby and her sister with Weiss Schnee and Blake Belladonna to defeat Salem once and for all, and save Earth from the Grimm!

----

Cure names:

Ruby Rose: Cure Silver - "The shining light of hope, Cure Silver!"

Weiss Schnee: Cure Snow - "Cool as the morning calm, Cure Snow!"

Blake Belladonna: Cure Shadow - "The silent protector of the night, Cure Shadow!"

Yang Xiao Long: Cure Solar - "Hotter than the blazing sun, Cure Solar!"

5TH MIDSEASON CURE - Pyrrha Nikos: Cure Scarlet - "The color of a true Warrior, Cure Scarlet!"

TEAM: "Colors that shine against the darkness, PreCure Color Rush!"

Attacks:
Cure Silver - Color Reaper

Cure Snow - Multicolor Slash

Cure Shadow - Shade Shot

Cure Solar - Spectrum Punch

Team - PreCure Pigment Blossom [Because Pollination]

Cure Scarlet - Scarlet Spear

[1/2]

NOTES:

1. Summer [Cure Slayer] defeated Salem once before she died as a Cure to defend Earth, Ruby doesn't know this. She only knows that Summer dies in an "accident"

2. Raven [Cure Smoke] left Yang because she is afraid that the Grimm will track down her daughter, and she needed to defend Earth as a Cure.

3. Ruby's eyes is actually grey, but turns into shiny silver in Cure form.

4. Blake is completely human and gains her cat-like abilities in Cure form.

5. They gain their iconic weapons and semblances when they transform into Cures.

6. Their super forms are inspired from Volume 2 outfits.

7. This fic is mostly a Real World AU with Magical Girl elements, just like the main PreCure series.

8. The theme is `Colors vs Darkness`, just like the main RWBY series.

9. Activation phrase for transforming is "PreCure, Color my World!"

10. "Remnant" is the other dimension where Zwei came from.

11. Notes 1 and 2 are there to give backstories.

[2/2]

Please do not do these things.

I think I might have a problem

Post that second row, 1st from the right Pafu.

Fuck off

Yeah, but they're hard-coded. Whoopee.

Post the most top right pls

I wanna marry satan.

Does anyone else hate the idea of the fairies turning into a human?

I liked the Pafu/Aroma human forms.

>And victim of the week is a dumb format
Certainly better than MotW. VotW is better for tying the fight to the plot of the episode.

Not really. I watch precure to see the precures being cute. Not for some random fuck having probelms no one cares about.

->Jewelpet->Heybot?

Well ideally the fight and monster would relate to the victim and their problem. These in turn would relate to the main characters and whatever they're doing that episode. It's not easy to do right, but certainly possible.

That's only because you want to fuck them.

But there's always a monster.

Well yes. I'm talking about the episode format.

Shes a fast human

There's just no way to keep 40 something votw episodes relevant, it would require a lot of effort on toei's part. I'm so used to it in toku but it made heartcatch kind of hard to watch.

>it would require a lot of effort on toei's part
This is the only real problem. It would require them to plan their series with a bit of forethought.

yfw she gets killed a few episodes from now

They're really piling up the body count this season. Hasn't been this brutal since FW.

>made heartcatch kind of hard to watch.

So the greatest precure season ever was hard to watch, eh?

A lot of HC's victims were shitty.

It could get really lazy or pointless with them.

And Splash Star is better.

>A lot of HC's victims were shitty.

Such as?

>Splash Star is better.
I have yet to see it. Does it really reach the same level of characterization in the main cast, writing of the main plotline and overall animation?

No to all of the above.

Well there were a few that were just kind of thrown in even though they didn't really need a victim for that episode, like the one when potpourri first appears, and then there was the guy in the christmas episode. And some early victims like the camera girl, who was fun, kind of just disappear so you don't really see what happens with them. Some don't exactly have great resolution.

And then there was that lame biking kid. The kid who wanted to be student council pres in the episode Sasorina was killed.

I don't remember most of them.

The main plot and themes are definitely better.

The christmas guy wasn't a big deal, it's not like it focused on him at all even.

He's shitposting. SS is top three worst season along with Doki and Maho.

Smile and Maho.

That is some terrible taste.

Splash Star is the best season with the best villains and finale.

>He's shitposting.
Or honestly likes Splash Star. I know committing to liking something is really lame, but people still do it.

I hope so. It's the next Precure show on my list and having watched HC first kind of spoiled me. Nothing else matched up to that finale yet.

Is it just the ending of Smile that's bad?

>Nothing else matched up to that finale yet.

Something tells me our opinions wont match up on anything.

Pretty much. When I watched it I was even raving about how incredible the mid-season climax was and how perfectly it embodied what makes Precure good. But the ending was just far too disappointing.

Smile was bad whenever it tried to be serious and great when it didn't.

Yes, what a terrible episode this was.

Smile was two different shows poorly stitched together.

Not terrible, just rather irremarkable.

Now this is shitposting

SASUGA

I can only wish every one this week is some version of suffering pantsu, but it'll probably end here.

Maho has been bad on a lot of levels but what bothers me a lot is how completely terrible some of the monsters have been on more than several occasions. The monsters should be either funny, serious, weird or scary but some of the yokubaru have just been really stupid.

You don't think this is threatening?

>Tfw told someone to watch maho and they asked me why the monsters were so stupid.

He wasn't new to precure either.

I was traumatized by a deep friend banana, so yes.

I liked the one that tried to plunge the shit out of Maho.

What were the earliest warning signs of maho's quality?

>No villains in the op
>complicated designs
>cure up rapapa 30 times in the first episode and that animation.

By judging appearances alone, what Cures look like they'd listen to music like this?
youtube.com/watch?v=Eo-KmOd3i7s

Kowaina from the beginnings of Yes 5 were really creepy but as the show went on they toned them down. That high pitched voice added to the scare factor as well. Never seen anything like it since.

None of them

Being dropped by the only consistent Precure sub group.

The director vanishing after the first episode.

They were definitely on a weird/spooky side that I liked. Hoshiina were even scarier.

Are you telling me helicopter spiders are not scary as fuck?

>spider that identifies as an attack helicopter

This really just had to be one of the absolutely worst transformations ever in precure and it was from a main villain at that.

Come on, at least have some fun with it.

No, the worst transformation is Dia.

Jikochuu are around the same level of stupid as yokubaru but something about them was more likeable.

I liked the HaCha ones a lot because of the cool glasses and the mooks that usually came along. Suites were cool too with the skeletal dragon theme.

Honesty is not always the best policy when all it does it hurt someone to absolutely no benefit. Sometimes, ignorance is bliss.

Hime's just looking for love. Does that really make her a slut?

Oh God...

Toei is doing a new magical girl franchise for big friends:
youtube.com/watch?v=_BETcZTv8mc

That's just the symphogear rip-off.

>>almost a month without subs
>Precure is truly dead guys.
I might work on a few episodes.
the results would Certainly be better than what we've otherwise been getting.
No promises.

Are you the same user as before? If so, thanks.

Well I want to say you are doing god's work, but I can't since it is Maho. It is more like Sisyphus's work.

Where can I find 3d MMD files of the cures?

In my ass.

it must be really devastated if it can fit in

Yeah this shit was downright terrible. I also think it's weird that she's the only one who doesn't get a proper powered up final form. Even Yamoh had that much. I know Precure just makes shit up as it goes along for the most part anyway, but it's never been more blatant than it has been with Maho.

don't bother, maho is cancer, let it die subless as it deserves

I hate Mirai and Riko.

>empathy is hard
You know, half the point of a VotW format is to teach kids to learn to give fucks about other people's problems.

Way to fail Precure.

>implying there are any good one's available to freely download on the net

Found this, had a lot of decent stuff.

biancagames.com/mmd-models.htm

Any pictures?

No, it's an augmented reality mobage, and a dating sim integrated to an anime.

no idolshit

Please kill me.

It's okay, all the cool kids are doing it nowadays
I can't guarantee you'll fit in in here though

Urobuchi will save Precure.

I'll post some tomorrow if you still want them then.

youtube.com/watch?v=Aq59E7lpor8

I love Mirai, Riko and Haaaa~

TWO HOURS

Hello, boys.

Go back to your shithole, underage scum.

They don't even look like this.

Gaim was shit like most of what he touches so no.

The Director's true form in GoGo still tops the list.

Really? I haven't seem Gaim but I thought it was better received than that.

Y-You too.

Gaim was an absolute roller coaster ride, just about every episode set the stakes slightly higher than the last. It's not pefect though, the fights get a little boring during the midseason when everyone starts using the same weapon. The show takes a lot of cues from Ryuki and 555, which you are expected to have watched in order to get the most out of the show, which is a shame, as both of those seasons are very hard to watch. The ending is also really fucking weird.

I liked it

Anyone know about Max Heart supposedly being soft subbed? I read here that it was but I can't find any info on it. Anyone?

bakabt.me/torrent/141195/futari-wa-pretty-cure-max-heart-precure

How? Can someone explain this to me?

Haruka trained hard to swim without her floaties. I'm sure you can do it too, user.

Get into AB.

You're talking about the swimsuits, right? It's because Gopri was the season of miracles.

Cure up rapapa! Clinton, don't go to the loo!

Since I've seen most of the other series the 2020 Olympics is promoting except PreCure, I decided to watch a few episodes of Mahoutsukai.

It's amazing how unashamed they are about advertising merchendise. Literally everything sold as a toy is a 3D model of the real thing. It's almost like toku shows, in a way.

I imagine you're brand new to Precure, then. It's jarring for sure, especially at first, and has been pretty much just as blatant in nearly every season.

youtube.com/watch?v=5lxvXxO27HQ

Wiki says there's an official English ending of You Make Me Happy on one of the albums. Is this it?

Godammit I really wanna start Fresh even though I need to actually finish a series first. Does Fresh really have the worst animation though?

Just watch it fag.

It airs back to back with toku. The CG toys make it worse than it used to be though.

Yes, it's on the second vocal album. I wish they did more of those, it's cute.

Well isn't that a bit narcissistic of her. This lovely cat put a picture of herself next to her bed. Not the classiest move.

That entire thing is a lie. That's actually my bed and she came over. I just didn't want the rest of you to feel jealous.

Who's that on the right?

Looks like it might be the artist's OC.

Yeah, she doesn't look anything like Yui.

Towa's face is making me erect

Wait did this really happen?

Searching for Mitsuka Masato

I didn't check personally though.

Why are there so many sharks?

Hello.

I'm glad someone saved it, I wish I was more creative with this though.

Fuck off.

Are you 12?

Remove Mirai.

What exactly do you expect from someone who doesn't like Maho? Mahoposters are the adults in the room, able to tolerate great expanses of boring content in commitment to their hobby.

Okay.

Exactly how mature do you expect someone watching anime to be?

You're a faggot.

How do I summon a precure?

Demonic symbols

Idea for a precure spin off: Fate Stay Night style Precure where kids summon famous precures of the past to fight each other for some objective or other. Mana is banned.

Reika idol when.
Suite idols when.

Pretty cool. Do it.

It's probably the most QUALITY season, but it does have some really good fights mixed in every couple episodes. Personally, it was so much fun to watch that I didn't even notice it after a while.

We're all little girls here.

Hikari-popo!

>Wa haha!
>Wa haha haha!
>Wa ha ha ha haaaa!
>Wow~!

What did they mean by this?

Really makes you pukya.

The second one is 'Wa haha no ha!' you philistine.

There was a lot of image editing that had to be done with this one. The other two were simple stitches but this one had moving things in the background and Hikari's dress, but it was worth it. Enjoy.

no one cares, all of them are shit cures

Thank you.

Leave it to Nagisa to wear the sexiest thing possible.

Hikari's and Honoka's are not well designed in comparison, but I guess they're meant to represent their characters. Child-like, elegant, and sexy beast.

How beautiful.

Dark Miracle when?

I'm going to kill myself-coco!

Bump.

That's nuts-user.

That's some kind of fucked up anatomy.

The FW kigs are pretty good but blondie's is kinda bad.

Don't do that.

What if it was just a screenshots of a butt punch, and the filename said butt bump?

What if you shoved a revolver up your ass and pulled the trigger?

It would be extremely painful.

You're a bump guy.

Is anyone ever going to soft-sub the FW movies or Max Heart? Is anyone willing to help?

I want to Kirara.

Legs.

I'd rather see the Fresh BD rips get subbed. It's never had a decent-quality release before, and the current torrents are dead.

Where the fuck is Doremi when you need them? *These* are projects they should pick up.

Just do it yourself, take the curecom subs and put them on the bds. Nobody wants to put in effort for something that almost looks the same.

>almost looks the same

Except for the terrible encoding for the TV versions of every single season of Precure.

Just watch, somebody's going to give Heartcatch's BDs a proper subbed release a few weeks after it comes out.

That's because HC is the only season anyone else gives a shit about. Fresh looks like ass even on bd. They're both sitting on my hard drive and it's not like the tv version is unwatchable.

Maybe we've never had subs.

is precure even real?

Do horses even exist?

i'm not even sure how to segue that one

Damn, Setsuna's color scheme works really well with almost everyone.

What is Precure and why should I care about it?

>I'd rather see the Fresh BD rips get subbed
Really? That takes minimal effort. In all seriousness, creating soft subs for Max Heart and its movies should take priority.

However, are there BD encodes or just BD raws for Fresh?

Considering the smaller size, probably encodes. I'd say it would make more sense to slap some tweaked-up Fresh subs onto the encodes before doing MH since it would take very little time and effort.

>everyone turns into a giant tsubomi and beats the bad guy with one punch
/pc/: best season ever!
>everyone turns into a giant miyuki and beats the bad guy with one punch
/pc/: worst season ever!

Explain this.

Those are entirely unrelated to why one is good and one is bad.

Are they 1080p encodes or 720p? But yeah, that would make much more sense. In any case, since the Fresh torrent is apparently dead, would someone rip the sub files from the MKVs?

They're slapping their sides, user, not butts.

We can go lewder.

Question is, how lewd?

Good cover shit doujin. Every time.

Why is the fresh torrent dead? I've had it forever but that sucks.

I love precure.