Overlord thread

Humie-Fags need not apply.

Just about 5 Days left now till LN release

I am so exited for kaiku. Anyone else rereading the first volumes again? Just me?

Other urls found in this thread:

futalog.com/pic_d/l/160926/4595357990133.png
futalog.com/pic_d/m/160926/1474819341268.jpg
futalog.com/pic_d/m/160926/1474819354315.jpg
futalog.com/pic_d/m/160926/1474819369618.jpg
futalog.com/pic_d/m/160926/1474819382360.jpg
futalog.com/pic_d/m/160926/1474819395916.jpg
futalog.com/pic_d/m/160926/1474819409944.jpg
futalog.com/pic_d/m/160926/1474819422782.jpg
futalog.com/pic_d/m/160926/1474819435977.jpg
futalog.com/pic_d/m/160926/1474819448343.jpg
mega.nz/#F!9gcB1JTS!WHAlQqEoYUgpdy8cdCg5qg
pastebin.com/1YydvuQV
youtube.com/watch?v=Ff3QE8wfero
exhentai.org/g/974739/bcd77ed56e/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I writing shit-fic right now, but yeah I've been re-reading everything, v6 is the final Nigels re-do-over right?

>Overlord thread

fucking finally

Post arcs you want to see in the upcoming volumes

There's no way he re-did v4. That shit is still a huge mess with tons of sentences that barely sound like English.

just finished rereading 2 days ago, can't wait for more Albedo

>Post arcs you want to see in the upcoming volumes
>Beastmen Tribes learn the power of Nazarick
>Dragon Lords learn the power of Nazarick
>Blue Rose learns the power of Nazarick
>Black Scripture learns the power of Nazarick
>Holy Kingdom learns the power of Nazarick
>Adventurers learn the power of Nazarick's backup
>Albedo learns the power of Philip's love
also
>more Hilma

I meant version 6, I know he was doing volumes 1-3 and there were ver_1/2/3/4/5 and 6, are there more?

Nigel's final versions are vF.

I can't wait for Philip to get BTFO. Pity it probably has nothing to do with the next volume.

lastborn and rubedo

>Cocytus and Enri march to the Dragonic Kingdom and save Dragon Loli
>Blue Rose and Darkness interactions, with EE jealousy and Lakyus Chuuni
>Demi, Solution and CZ plotting 9/11

and

>return of Zuranon.

Ty, the usual place to find them right?

Yes.

Skulls of the heteromorph litter a desolate plain...
Dried blood that was once a multicolored river, now dark, dried, nourishing the lands of the new conquerors...
A cold stone falls and a yellow fireball rises, a heteromorph refugee village collapses and burns.

Hmph, you knew this day was coming, why did you stay on that side nazaloser...

Understand the future nazalosers... DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEEEE HHHAAAAA!!!

Nice fanfic you got there, humie. It'd be a shame if something bad were to happen to it, like reality.

I did up to v3. After v11 is done I'll redo volumes 4 to 6.

humiefagging aside, do you think Renner and Jarcniv will be able to work with Ainz for great and glorious world domination or they'll try something stupid and be decimated?

Renner doesn't have anything agains working for Ainz but there's a chance she will try something stupid.
JUST will probably be dragged into everything by Ainz until he finally breaks.

Well Renner doesn´t seem to give a shit about the world has long has she gets to be with Climb, and being with Nazarick gives her chance have that so I don't think she'll do anything against them. Jerky is more complicated, I think he'll probably pretend he's on their side but try to do something against Ainz again, he'll most likely fail through a combination of being a paranoind fuck and simultaneously underestimating and overestimating people.

It's a shame about Jarc. He does have practical experience on ruling which Ainz values but he's too busy both being unlucky and overthinking stuff

Renner and Just could be a formidable force, but JUST is suffering from paranoid delusions and Renner is a strait up race traitor.

The Fundemental problem to fighting Nazerick is that there is simply no answer to the sheer combat power AOG has available.

The most any action taken against Nazerick can hope to accomplish is to incite rebellion against SKAOG, but that will only result in a slaughter. You can't fight asymmetric warfare against a force with Nazericks abilities. PA alone, let alone charms, means that you can't trust anyone not even yourself so its nearly impossible to secretly conspire.

There is also the fact that the only human that can threaten Ainz is Momon. Any attempt to reach out to Momon and gain his support is going to fail, for obvious reasons.

That's why humies are delusional. Even if the entirety of Nazarick were dumb as bricks they can just brute force anything they want.
From human perspective the only way to break Nazarick is from the inside (Jarc reached this conclusion already) but we know this is impossible.

>Going to meet the dwarves
>Dwarves are known for drinking
>Bring the Guardian who gets piss drunk despite being immune to alcohol
How will Chair fuck up this time?

>Male and female dwarves both have full beards
>Shalltear gets "drunk" and decides to pickup the hottest chick in the bar.
>Turns out the dwarf chick also has a huge clitoris.
>Ainz walks in, REEEEE's and destroys the Dwarven Kingdom
>at least Shalltear can ride Albedo's bicorn.

>implying
Chair will love dwarves, make friends all around and be the main reason Ainz secures Dwarven forges, you just wait

I'd say JUST will try to hang on the seat of power harder than Renner. JUST will have major problems when he tries to deal with the temples. And he's too proud on letting Ainz walk over him in this matter.

Renner doesn't seem to want to bother herself with the front stage either so she can just play a victim of consequences and play the game to keep Climb's eyes pure as possible.

Remains to be seen what the temples in Kingdom do post-annexation, getting an update before the annexation on how Ainz deals with E-Rantel's temples would be a nice update.

>dwarf women laugh at Chair being flat
>dwarf men call Aura shorty
>civil war erupts
>Ainz fucks off to destroy Frost Dragons with some dwarven runemaker

So if i bow my head and produce wealth to nazarick and co, i won't get rekt right?

>laugh
She conforms to their standard of beauty, flat as an anvil. This naturally depresses Shalltear even though in cinched the deal.

>flat as an anvil
They're /tg/ dorfs not dw/a/rfs.

The main problem with guerilla warfare against Nazarick is that Nazarick has ready access to charm and divination spells. If anyone gets captured, they can be made to talk. If they can find your hideout, they can teleport or gate in Death Knight gank squads to murderize everything with no notice whatsoever.

But the greatest obstacle to fighting a guerilla war against Nazarick is that nobody, absolutely nobody, will help the insurgents. Ainz emptied out the paupers' district of E-Rantel, gave them the means and security to make their dreams come true, and sent them out into the wilderness. Nobody will turn against Ainz, not when they have his personally-crafted farm equipment and nation smasher helping them plow the fields.

Pretty much.

What the humies can achieve though is causing Project Utopia to collapse. If somehow they piss Ainz, or more likely one of the NPCs off, they could start a massacre that ends up costing Ainz the loyalty of the populous.

I say achieve, its more like that its the only negative outcome that their actions can bring about for Nazerick.

The drama come from whether Ainz will achieve dominion and people realise he's not the usual life hating bonesman, or if his plans will be scuppered and he is forced to rule by fear.

Best outcome from the Humie perspective is, amusingly, to lose.

Its Aura's turn to fuck up. This arc is Shalltears redemption.

Oh belive me, I know. I've fought insurgents before, I'd love to have had half of Ainz' toys

Thats what I meant by impossible to fight them in asymmetric war.

I would point out though, as in the real world its not the rational citizens that SKAOG has to watch out for - its the zealots in the Temples, who might go crazy because of >Muh holy faith. Ainzach and Racksheer even speculated as much.

The Temples, and any especially zealous civilians, are going to be main sympathisers for any insurgency. Of course, Ainz can crush them, but he has to do it surgically, in a manner that keeps the populous happy.

we need another player to beat nazarick

One player would be crushed

The real battle here is hearts and minds. Ainz starts out at a huge disadvantage because the common view of undead is "enemy of all life", but his colonists might well change that.

One thing is that Ainz has never had to deal with genuine saboteurs or spies. He's been getting by on pure dumb luck and nobody noticing his cockups, but sooner or later they're going to start trying to turn public opinion against him. Ainz's massive military power isn't going to help much there, his adventurers will have to step in so he won't be seen as an evil tyrant massacring innocent servants of the gods, even if they are jihadi. That's the most troublesome part.

>But the greatest obstacle to fighting a guerilla war against Nazarick is that nobody, absolutely nobody, will help the insurgents. Ainz emptied out the paupers' district of E-Rantel, gave them the means and security to make their dreams come true, and sent them out into the wilderness. Nobody will turn against Ainz, not when they have his personally-crafted farm equipment and nation smasher helping them plow the fields.
By this logic, there should be absolute no one helping ISIS fighting the US. Sometime people fight for things other than food and prosperity.

The problem is Ainz doesn't know that Temples are a problem. He doesn't seem to realize that Temples will be 100% against him no matter what AND common folk heavily rely on heals and such.
Best case scenario is Pestonya or Nigredo notice this in the orphanage and report it, but I doubt it.

The US has been funding ISIS, though. And ISIS is attacking Syria and causing havoc in the ME, particularly against the Russia-friendly Assad regime.

Most guerillas rely on disgruntled locals to shelter and supply them, but you won't get those in Ainz's pioneer villages, since he literally made their dreams come true.

>real world logic on LN garbage
ayy lmao

Rubedo will be the end of nazarick

What if that player is Touchme?

Civil war if touch me, if someone as strong as touch me he would be crushed

Don't forget who has control of the oil fields

We are using real world logic in this insurgency debate, mind you.

S2 when? Madhoaus just gave One Sale Man a 2nd season

Will the nazarick fags kill themselves when aura and shalltear are BTFO and papa bones has to save them?

Actually, if Ainz could introduce a reliable alternative to clerical magic (maybe through experiments with Roberdyck), he could tell the churches to fuck off and train up a corps of divine magic casters to provide clerical magic services.

All they need do is acknowledge Ainz's supremacy.

When lastborn made her debut

Why do I have felling that if somebody will see through Ainz it will be Renner?

when the LN needs more marketing

As I said, not everyone's dream is being rich and safe. What if someone desires to be the hero who slays the evil bone king, or someone who harbors hatred for undeads because their family was killed by them, or someone is just too religious to trust a monster? They will be against Ainz in any situation.

Then those people wouldn't have taken Ainz's offer. He let anyone who wanted to flee go, remember?

first was the string cutting now its absolute madman?

>Not wanting Overlord in a superior format
You retarded, kid?

You didn't hear about the term "spy", huh user? There could always be people who remain to learn about his weakness.

what?

>learn about his weaknesses
>in a frontier village

Another guild at least, or someone with a few WCI's.

Even then, its not 100%.

He's just some idiot who doesn't understand anime I think.

S2 is a possibility, but not for several years at the very least. IIRC, the LNs are doing pretty well in Japan?

Not just locals, there are people in the U.S mainland swearing loyalty for and fighting on IS's behalf, mind you.

Even if that does happen it will work in ainzs favor via nat20s.

>retard renner calls out ainz for being an idiot
>"it seems you have discovered my secret princess"
>all guardians are dumbfounded and in full panic mode over their master admiting wrongdoing
>demiurge convinces everyone that its just part of ainzs keikaku and hes feigning ignorance
>some serious shit goes down due to one of ainzs other fuckups that seems to validate demis idea
>sasugas for ainz

>He's just some idiot who doesn't understand anime I think.
No, you don't understand anime. In the old days shows had endings. They didn't just say "go buy the LN!!111 LOL" at the end

And it is almost impossible for one player without a guild to have WCI. Besides shitty guild wouldnt hurt nazarick

>Be some dude who begrudges the damn skeleton
>Can't find any way to approach him
>Choose to remain in the village he just took over
>Try to play a good and loyal citizen
>Hope that some day my social status will rise so that I can get near him and gain his trust
Not that hard, user.

Renner doesn't hate people that are dumber than her, she just can understand them. At best she might even symphatize with Ainz's plight over his role and responsibilities but she'd hardly be the one to pull his robes down on him.

It's pretty much how she views her brother, a tool to be used at best but the only thing matters to her is Climb's adoring eyes and she hates those hating on him just because he is a nobody.

It's Chair's time to shine

Probably summer 2017, will be announced with vol 11 or 12.

>superior
>skips half of vol 3

Keep believing that.

Because she's the only one who still doesn't want to ride the bone dick.

AOG was top tier even when the game was at it's prime. Being very optimistic, the other player would have to be also a top tier player from a top tier guild and even then he would only be able to defend a limited area with the help from his guild's NPCs. Actually defeating NZ is impossible.

I don't care what they skip. That's how adaptions work, even if you don't get it. They don't sit there adapting word for word. They skip things, even merging characters to make the story go more smoothly and to make it easier to understand

Anyone here read the WN? Where do you rank it on the Overlord scale, above LN, below Manga etc.?

>make it easier to understand
Not author's fault that you're retarded.

>to make the story go more smoothly and to make it easier to understand
And Madhouse did such a good job of that, that's why after Ainz used TGOALIT the threads were full of anons asking what the fuck it did right?

And the fact that you're hearing about them means that people aren't exactly sheltering or hiding them, no?

You forgot the part where:
>there is no village he took over, the ST burned it down
>everyone else with you has had a dream of owning land of their own and now it's come true
>they will kill you if they find out you're ruining it for them

And those people who stayed in E-Rantel and try to subvert others? Momon/PA hears about it and they become devotees of Ainz instead.

Do you want them to have a little pop up at the bottom of the screen saying Note: This does X?

Above LN in the sense that the translation is pretty bad.

An overlord is one who tries to subvert others.

Does that mean the LN translation is REALLY bad?

No I want them to explain the ability properly so that anime only people can understand what he did. Madhouse could have easily done that by having either Ainz do a quick monolgue about it or having one of the NPC's know about the ability and explain it.

But then it would be Naruto. You don't want Overlord to be like Naruto do you, user? Maybe the audience shouldn't know if the alternative is people explaining chakra control systems

that's because most was anime original you dumb fuck
old days HA

Yes, and anime original endings are better than no ending.

It's bunch of nice art with a song in background.
What the fuck more do you want?

>anime original endings are better
It's even weaker bait than anything humifag dropped in last thread.

>But then it would be Naruto.
>properly explaining something makes it Naruto
wew lad

Jesus, did you really type that?

Too bad it's my real opinion

Eh, I won't disagree.

However, I've always prefered to read, both with LNs/Anime and Books/TV/Movies.

I'm a sucker for stories with a good lore and background to it, and Books, and a few (very few) games are the best medium for it. The author and creators can pour as much information in as they want. Anime, TV and movies have time and budget constraints. Even Manga is more limited.

Well then go watch Naruto if you want narrator to chew every little detail for you.

GOALID was still kinda explained, but you just have to know about 9th level dnd spell cryof tje banshee. It causes instadeath like dispair aura V but you also gota understand undead like vamps are immune to such effects. Goalid removesld the immunity. Ainz kinda explained durring the credits. Then connect the dots. Or at leat just understand everything died.

You patricians can't understand a true elite pleb's taste. Y'all fags probably actually liked FMA Brotherhood's ending

Still better ending than first full metal alchemist anime ending

Original FMA was good and i dont understand the hate it had. This from someone who liked the manga (end fight exluded ).

>instead of nazarick winning they get BTFO by NW then satoru wakes up and realizes it was all a dream
>he's still the real world then suddenly criminals beak down his door and kill him

I like it, fund the anime original ending.

No, not at all. Why do you think I posted that?

They're shit 9/10 times though, always either just remembering at 80% mark that they should wrap something up and they completely botch it and at the same time they also ruin any chances of future seasons like what happened to Claymore.

If series still were 26-52 episodes long then yeah anime original ending might have some chances of floating (yet still botching future seasons) but with 13? Hah, nope.

You don't remember what 26-50 anime seasons were like. They had like 12 eps of filler. You might as well cut the fucking filler and then end it with an original ending and do it in 13 eps.

It doesn't really work for Overlord due to the scope of it though and slow paced it is, but for many manga plots it would

>Arcs you want to see
>Albedo's womb meeting the power of the strongest cock in Nazarick
>Aura and her pets day off

>criminals beak down his door and kill him
Then he reincarnates into a real fantasy world this time.

>Spider Assasins mobs getting nervous everytime albedo is close

I'd be nervous too. The woman is super strict with everyone but Ainz.

They're nervous cuz of certain incident

>Come back to Overlord threads after 2 months
>Its full of memes and shitposting
Glad to see everyone is ready for the next volume

First FMA had a better story and I'll never understand why people prefer the shounen-fest that was Brotherhood. And yes I read the manga.

You only came back after 2mths?

Your body and mind is not ready.

Support the Humans > Nazarick faction now.

I will never get over how retarted the last boss fight was.

stay vigilant my friend

Last thread someone said that humiefag got banned, so there's that.

Aren't humies good? We are in fact humies here and now right? Are you a spooky skeleton on the other side of the Internet?

>We are in fact humies here and now right?
>He doesn't know we are all undercover skeletons

>NW elves see Aura engaging in such activities
>Since she's "royalty" they start imitating her
>Suddenly Tsuare is now normal
Sazuga Ainz sama.

His cunt, anus and mouth were destroyed and he lied on the floor mindbroken from all that monstrous Nazarickfag cocks he took.

that's hot

>his cunt , anus, and mouth
>his cunt and anus
>his
>cunt and anus

Who would have the strongest cock in Naz user?

5 days remaining. When can we expect some spoilers?

Demi, since he has the manliest form, Rod of the Incubus for the win.

> There is also the fact that the only human that can threaten Ainz is Momon.
KC and CD also can do this in the eyes of NWs.

Why do you WANT spoilers?

Didn't the ST cardinals decide that they were not close after hearing about SPLAT?

What build would this guy have in Yggdrasil?
Ninja\Spellsword?
Why Humiefag crave cocks?

Cocutys has the manliest form though

>Not based daud

So we can get fake ones that make the threads go full shitposting.

>Yes. We need to avoid opening up two fronts at the same time
It seems to me they think Ainz is dangerous as fuck but not invincible.

Don't they have similar builds?
Anyway: is spellsword viable in DnD or it's not OP as wizard + worse than warrior at the same time?

Its viable aye, you won't end the world like a OP mage, but still can kick some ass

If Albedo was still a slut wouldn't she be Demiurges bitch?. He's the only one smarter than her and has the manliest form.

"Is in love with Momon" is pretty clear user.

Generally you're mad stronk in D&D because you're a mage, the fighter part is just tacked on for coolness' sake.

That said, I really like fighter-mage types.

Who is the worst Nazarick character and worst new world character?

Question: How did we know he got banned? Maybe he is just waiting, watching our every post and comes back to take us by surprise!

But could nazarick win against a thousand choosen undead/ashen ones and good hunters?

Yes. Rolling sucks in mass combat.

>spawncamp their fireplace
>entomb them under tons of earth (thanks Mare)

>I am so exited for kaiku. Anyone else rereading the first volumes again? Just me?

I read them when Overlord was airing back then and found them very shitty. Then I got Sir Nigel's version of them and am enjoying them much more. The madman did it, he turned a few average novels into works of art. Everything is much easier to understand, the pacing flows better and you even understand abstract notions which only confused the reader before.

There were segments which I appeared to be revealed in new light, like Clammy's past.

Currently at vol. 2's fight with Clammy the frog. Taking it nice and slow, to let it seep in.

He is not a madman, he is a machine. A machine that translates Overlord.

Enjoy your machine translations.

>gazef lived in the WN
>Marquis got splatted
fucking A

YOU TAKE THAT BACK

>worst Nazarick character
Albedo
>worst new world character
Climb

What would happen if Lucifer copy pasted Shalltear's fetish settings onto all the female NPCs?

Serious doubts that backstabbing would work.
>Fights Meido
>Parries Attack
>Circle to backstab
>Maid disappears and appears behind you
>"Ara~~, Time stop countermeasures are important for PvP, invader-kun"
>Notice an arm through your chest

>You DIED.

>parrying into a bs
what is this dmc?

Well then this discussion is moot. They've underestimated to too large a degree.

They only had PDL as a measure.
Cut them some slack.
Even 6GG could not have been toplvl.

6GG were lv100 nigga, they had WCIs and shit

>Had WCI
>was 100lvl
Doesn't mean shit.
There is no direct correlation and LN doesn't state their level.
Neither levels are stated for 8GK.
We can only assume that having a flying castle for a guildhouse probably means they were toplvl.
Same goes to WCI.

>They've underestimated to too large a degree.

They have nothing to base on, to correctly judge the threat level.

Even the reports of 500 DKs, they seems to take it 1/2 hearted.

Well those were stories too, and they only know about the stories by oral tradition. Moreover, they never witness shit.

6GG were level 100, and had WCI.

I assume during the last hours of Ygg, they left their guild hall and went to some mountain peak to watch the last moments, which is why they have (or there has been no mention off) their Guild hall or NPCs.

The 8GK were also powerful, may or maynot have WCIs, and were only defeated after they tore themselves apart and de-leveled themselves.

>I assume
Then stop presenting it like a fact.
It's just a headcanon at this point and you don't have any proof of that.
Neither have I.
>They left guildhall
>They have guildhall and NPC
Try to be consistent eh?

*haven't

>Clem reappers
>gets sent to the happy farm
And more nazarick school here.Previous one here ( futalog.com/pic_d/l/160926/4595357990133.png )
futalog.com/pic_d/m/160926/1474819341268.jpg
futalog.com/pic_d/m/160926/1474819354315.jpg
futalog.com/pic_d/m/160926/1474819369618.jpg
futalog.com/pic_d/m/160926/1474819382360.jpg
futalog.com/pic_d/m/160926/1474819395916.jpg
futalog.com/pic_d/m/160926/1474819409944.jpg
futalog.com/pic_d/m/160926/1474819422782.jpg
futalog.com/pic_d/m/160926/1474819435977.jpg
futalog.com/pic_d/m/160926/1474819448343.jpg

The only WCI we know the 6GG had is the "Downfall of castle and country"

The 8GK, we have no idea, but we do know PDL is living in that floating castle of theirs.

And there is also an small part which some guy explaining what NW races seems to understand each others language. It is due to some god blessing the waters.

>If Jircniv had completely given himself over to the feelings in his heart,
>he would probably be crying and screaming and rolling around on the floor.
Poor dude, just bow yer head already, nothing you can do.

Which of the NPCs are sexually interested in Ainz and see him as more than an amazing father/leader?

>not having an electra complex for ainz regaurdless of gender

Well, Albedo, Shaltear, and Aura obviously.

I want to see Cocytus, Manly Form Demiurge and Ainz's heir wearing fundoshi, working out and bathing at the onsen

Did Tabula base Albedo's appearance on an Erinyes instead of an actual Succubus?

Mare included? Or is he stuck on the women's side?

Neurosist and 41 meidos

Why do people enjoy discussing pointless silly things about this LN?

5 Days until S2 announcement!

Because they have nothing better to do.

Instead of discussing other pointless things in other threads?

Instead of discussing currently airing things and only coming here when new material comes out to discuss

seasonal anime is shitty and next season is packed to the brim with fujoshit

And what if you could do both? Are you so devoid of attention and passion you can't imagine someone being in multiple threads at the same time?

There will be 2-3 fully packed daily Overlord threads once Nigel-sama bless us with v11prologue.

Nazarik regularly practices female circumcision on humans. Is this really something you want to support? Support humans instead, you aren't a monster anyways, you are a proud human.

>aren't a monster
>proud human

How are a "dulcet voice" and "bell-like voice" supposed to sound like? I've seen these mentioned for Albedo and Shalltear multiple times in the LN, and I doubt they were correctly represented in the anime, but when I look for them the results are always names of songs or bands, but never any clear examples.

what is the usual place? havent kept up with things

>females
>human

I's ask Ainz to turn me into some monster race. Possibly dragonoid.

I always imagine dulcet being low and smooth, possibly sultry. Bell-like would be clear and soothing.

mega.nz/#F!9gcB1JTS!WHAlQqEoYUgpdy8cdCg5qg

Like when your dick get hard when you hear it.
I once met a girl like that IRL though it only worked with my name.

this is by far the best non-sobin clementine art I have ever seen

Yes but you could give your Overlord Humieposting time to other series

>seasonal anime is shitty
Then protest by posting "Anime with no ending is shitty" in every thread you see

I'll take that as an insult, humiefags are even below roaches.

Ask? do you think you have the social status to speak with a king? You are a small human being, nothing to be ashamed as it is normal, a benevolent human king would give you a job and a good life. But with nazarik, even if you're """free""" you will still be castrated before going about your life witch will be most likely begging or something criminal witch will get you executed by the city guard. Speaking of witch do you think you will get a job with all those undead and monsers walking around? Really? If you aren't a """free""" human you will be doing slave work for the rest of your misreable life. Even in the best case scenario they will use you as a temporary bull to inseminate females but do you think they have a use for a human that has tasted pleasure? No its like an animal that has tasted human blood, it gets executedw, witch is a blessing since life in that kingdom would be shit. Oh wait you will be executed by an undead to add to his slave army of lowclass undead and you will suffer eternally. I feel bad for you, just accept a human kingdom, its the best option.

I had to think of a term for what goes on in these threads now and humie was the first word that came to mind.

thanks

Have you read the LN at all?

>Renner destroying the Kingdom
>Explorers spreading the word of Nazarick
>Dragon loli hears about the Sorcerous Kingdom
>More "As expected of Ainz-sama"

>that art
Would the LN be better with Albedo as the MC and ruler of Nazarick? cold and calculating devil conquering the world,
Demiurge: ma'am the entire continenent has already fallen under our control
Albedo: excelent, you may leave now... someday ill find you "Momonga" and know my true purpose kukuku...
Meanwhile Momon is just exploring the NW with Evileye as his companion

Before today I would have laughed at you user, as we all have before

Lupus would make an excellent older sister.

>Ainz's passive works based on target level not the weapon
>Ainz, a level 100, pulls out a sword and scratches himself with it doing no dmg
sorry but your logic doesn't hold up, His low-level nullification passive works based on a weapons level. We can pretty much conclude based on this that Gazef's sword is a minimum level 60 weapon. Gazef can therefore beat just about any Pleiades.

Is there really any reason to go for epub over pdf? PDF seems far more suited for PC

S2 can't be announced soon. OPM season 2 just got announced.

I always read on a Kindle, so I never download PDF if there is an EPUB.

He might have a 60 weapon(IF that's true), but he won't have the base stats or the abilities to go with it. Just like any game setting.

Regular tablets have pretty good pdf readers available. No idea about Kindle though

Personally I just read it on my tablet or phone.

True it's still limited by his base abilities, but he can pull off a lot of surprise moves with MA that would surprise a Nazarick fighter. Someone like Nabe might be fine, but the lower level maids like Yuri Entoma and CZ would get seriously hurt.

I doubt he could hit or even harm all three of those. Yuri is a striker brawler with high speed. Entoma, again would just overwhelm him with strength and speed, not counting her adds. CZ is a sniper, all she has to do is keep her distance and keep taking potshots at him.

In this world which will someday fall to ruin, hopes and dreams don't matter at all. Because you're asleep within your heart, you'll never wake. But feel with those hands the future that can't be changed--even if you sacrifice a life that will someday burn out for the perfect dream.

cz can literally kit him with her magic rifle

pdfs read like shit on ereaders/low-res ink displays most of the time and ereader formats on ereaders allows easier font/size/notes vs clumsy pdf.

How did One Sale Man get a s2?

>Yuri goes to punch
>Gazef uses MA to block
>Follows up with six-fold slash for 6 x level 60 attacks
Don't forget he can also [ability boost] and [greater ability boost] to raise his stats by a massive amount.

His other Kingdom Gear is probably on the same level as his sword. Gazef is really fucking strong.

He can block all attacks with MA and then use MA to close the distance really fast. Once a sniper is in Melee she is done for.

Lizardman shit will never get animated, give it up.

Can Gazzef beat the Black Scripture alone?

I'm just not seeing it user. Gazef is tough, but he's not as tough as the maids. Forget about if he has to fight more than one.

It's incredibly popular.

For fucks sake mate, I've already took those back after some user provided a citation.
Low Tier Damage Nullification works against lowlvl monsters = lowlvl unarmed attacks AND against weakly enchanted weapons.

But it didn't sell

Yuri hasn't shown any impressive abilities in her fight against EE. She was pretty much struggling to take down a magic caster in melee and it was 2v1. Gazef would destroy Yuri in a fight.

Exactly, which makes Razor Edge a level 60 sword.

>Yuri wrecking shit
>more Demiurge senanigans
>Rubedo
>other players learning the power of Ainz

he was getting rektby low lv angels
anything from nazarick would OHKO hin

>Yuri hasn't shown any impressive abilities in her fight against EE. She was pretty much struggling to take down a magic caster in melee and it was 2v1. Gazef would destroy Yuri in a fight.
What are you speed reading or something? None of the maid where even trying. All they where doing was wasting time.

Man i really want to read a Tsuare/Sebas date.
Then sex scene
>Demiurge is interested in the possible child

Demiurge would probably try to corrupt the kid and turn him into a chuuni

don't reply to it
its humiefag using gazef to shitpost

>Lupu older sister
>teaches you how to explore your own body

Greezz, user that sounds wrong.

Solution literally comments saying EE is a tough opponent for them. They were definitely tryharding.

All for Nazarick.

Why did I never download the Overlord OSTs? The music must not have been that good or memorable. Is this true and they're mostly just "for the fans" type things?

It'll be some NTR-type set up where Sebas comes home to find his daughter/son covered in tramp stamps and piercings, riding the Big Incubus Cock

She just means it's hard not to kill her. As in she's strong enough it's hard to go easy on her.

>60lvl Razor's Edge
Not this shit again

Amen, Ainz clearly states his passive works on clear 0 or 1 against anything below level 60 amount of "data" which he demonstrates with random shit sword from his pocket and pay attention here;

says Gazef's >!>!> non-Ygg

>2015
>25th of September
>the first BD volume just got released
Are ye hype?

Dark Knight-kun is the cutest and most loyal servant.

Maybe we should throw him a bone. Like telling him we know 2 NW beings that can fight Nazarick.

At least the posts wouldn't be so stupid.

>Dark Knight
Death Knight, jesus

And then he got stolen by the hamster.

> sword somehow bypasses said protection
this is pure speculation, it is much more likely it is just a level 60 sword.

I admit Gazef would struggle vs magic users (he even admits as much), but vs a pure melee like Yuri he wins pretty easily since Yuri has no way to deal with MA.

>Caring about Gazef's powerlevel when he's permadead

What purpose can this discussion possibly serve?

Yo RiskyAnon. Any new stuff?

Finally completed all the volumes of Spice & Wolf so now I can start reading this. On average, how long does it take to finish a volume? I completed my S&W volumes in about 3 hours on average

She was destroying Entoma who is same level as Yuri, EE was a dangerous target that they couldn't hold back against.

>this is pure speculation
It says it. Ainz asks for the sword since he doesn't understand how such a shitty sword could hurt him.

It's pretty easy to make OP gish builds. Arguably, OP is something any competent high-level mage is going to become; however, it's still hilariously fun build to play - 3.5e's 'Abjurant Champion,' for instance is 5 levels of awesome.

We're starving for new content. I'm surprised we haven't started a D&D game by now honestly.

>pure speculation
Pfft, it's clearly stated by Ainz, yes it's speculation by HIM and narration but you're doubting Ainz and his skill with identification now, not me. Which did work correctly for Orb of Death and Crown of Wisdom.

Ya, like explain how he could kill Yuri without getting killed in the process.

>pic is for the best NW character to date. Jobbed to the wrong character.

3 hours for me, re reading parts i didn't understand that is

Well, there is this CYOA that stopped.

Yes congrats, the Sword has an ability that let's it deal dmg = level 60, thus bypassing the passive. Thanks for proving my point.

>he Sword has an ability that let's it deal dmg = level 60
False, the sword deals shitty damage, but it can get through the passive. This is like saying a paper cut can immediately kill you. Gazef would have to deal enough points of damage with his shitty weapon to kill Ainz.

So someone besides the 2 god kin from the theocracy can forge weps that can hurn YGG players?

>but it can get through the passive
Yup it just happens to go through that very specific passive. What an amazing Rune those dwarfs made that goes through the passives of level 100 creatures. It definitely doesn't make more sense that it just has a rune that activates soemthing that does dmg = level 60.

Dworfs?
Rune magic is a speculation now.
Ainz recognized runes as something back from Earth, which is why I assumed it didn't work in Yggdrasil.
If it's somehow was brought from Earth - runic magic system is alien to both Wild and Ygg magic = bypasses both.
You probably need runic armor to defend against runic weapon.
Source: my ass.

I remember someone actually made up rules for an Overlord D&D campaign. If you ever do that invite me and discuss it on /tg/ not here

Yeah, it doesn't make sense retard, that's why Ainz wanted the sword that can hurt him despite it not making any fucking sense. Try reading the LN before making stupid arguments.

>Ainz not knowing how the sword works = it is auto-stopping his passive
great logic, let's go with the convoluted approach instead of entertaining the possibility that it just does dmg at a minimum of level 60.

The logic of that user is sound.
Ainz have a protection against weakly enchanted objects.
He took out a sword of similar enchantment level and demonstrated that he's impervious to it.
At the same time Razor's Edge, which should not be able to damage Ainz by Ygg rules, bypasses his passive.
If it has 60lvl damage - then Ainz would've said so: "This weapon damage is abnormally high".
This would not be anything special to Ainz: his treasury is full of this scrub tier swords.
But AInz got interested: that sword does not meet contitions necessary to hurt Ainz by Ygg rules yet he is capable to do just that.
It's a threat and at the same time a fine vector for R&D, which is why AInz requested to loot this sword.

At this point we're just going in circles.

I agree on the point the sword itself might be complete garbage.

What im getting at is that by some unkonw means to Ainz, the sword is bypassing his passive

Yes, we can only speculate on this, but I'm only suggesting that instead of being able to completely bypass his passive (something that would make it even more op) it simply does a high enough amount of dmg (through unknown means to Ainz) to surpass the Level 60 threshold.

At this point the humies are trolling.

>If it has 60lvl damage - then Ainz would've said so: "This weapon damage is abnormally high".
and you know he would have said this why?

But this is shit tier sword then user.
Ainz have no interest in random 60lvl gear he finds on NWer, he'll question him where he get it and that would be it.
What interested Ainz is that it doesn't meet the bypass criteria by Yggdrasil rules, but still can damage Ainz.
This is what he meant in his speech to humie trio.
Because it's nothing special.
If it's just 60lvl Ygg sword then meh okay, nothing special about it to Ainz.

>it is much more likely it is just a level 60 sword
He literally says the sword of this level can't hurt him but RE is special.

You'd have to ask my proxy. They should be buying some Overlord stuff for me in the next few days or weeks.
The latest things should already be around. Like manga vol. 5 stuff and the special illustration poster.
The latest Comp Ace issue got all the special leaflet manga in it - means higher res if I scan them again. I'll redo them after vol. 11.

>He literally says the sword of this level can't hurt him but RE is special.
yeah by unknown means to Ainz it is doing dmg above level 60

It's enchantment level is too low to damage Ainz = it's

>that strap
I suddenly want to buy a shit ton of overlord merchandise.
Where can I order that kind of stuff?

“Well, in short, this sword is a weapon that can kill me. Something like that is the
absolute minimum condition for a solo PVP duel. Without a weapon that can harm me, this
would be nothing more than an execution. “Sorry for comparing you to the rats that entered
my fortress,” Ainz muttered as he suddenly produced a shortsword out of nowhere. Without
hesitation, he dragged the edge of that magnificent blade across his face in a forceful slice. It
did not leave so much as a scratch.
“Weakly enchanted objects like this cannot harm this body of mine. For reference, this
shortsword is imbued with about as much data — or rather, as much mana — as that sword
you bear, Stronoff-dono. However, your sword can harm me, in clear defiance of what I know
to be true. Could I request that sword as a trophy after I win?” Gazef smiled thinly. “Forgive
me for refusing, but this sword is a national treasure.”

Doesn't say anything about bypassing passives, just that the word despite having same amount of Data can harm him. This just means NW weapons have much more powerful special properties than the Ygg equivalents. The sword is doing level 60 dmg despite having less data put in it.

Nazarick is in big trouble if that's true.

Read better faggot.

Shalltear Gundam ver. scale figure when?

Why did he not damage the Goat then?
In Yggdrasil items were ranked by data capacity.
If Shortsword X Ainz dragged across his face could not hurt him and we know that RE have same amount of data (mana) - their level of enchantment is the same.
It is not even important what amount of damage RE does since it should not be able to bypass nullification even if it spews 90lvl alpha strike.
The enchantment level is still shit.
But it can hurt beings with nullification.
This is what interested Ainz.
Yeah, if someone begin researching into the runes and mass producing arms and armor - puny humans can stand a chance against guardians.
But it's for the future volumes.

I wonder why Ainz let the humans keep it? He's always been over-cautious so I didn't think his honor would be more important than his safety.

>Why did he not damage the Goat then?
good point actually I think you guys may be right then, it's just bypassing passives

Probably cuz wherever they hide it - he can now [Locate Item] it, timefreeze, teleport and investigate it leisurely while keeping his word to Gazef.

It's a national treasure, but Ainz is now the ruler of said nation now, right? Why can't he just take it since annexing The Kingdom and The Empire?

Most merch should be sold out by now. All the online shops I frequent don't have anything left. Local stores still have enough stuff though.

Because even high level warrior would have to keep hitting him for some time to deal any actual damage. And high level warriors would probably have better weapon anyway.

NW has super powerful abilities that can be put into even low level items

Gazef's sword can cancel out the passive abilities of a Level 100

Imagine what will happen when PDL gets Nifri to wear God level items with Auto-Passive cancelling abilities

Yeah it may have no extra damage capability, where a goat may have a gigantic resistance to physical damage.

I forgot to add: we didn't have his inner monologue on RE.
Maybe he's gone full EEEEEEEEEEEEEEH? Inside while keeping calm facade to not let humies get a whiff of how really important this sword is.
If he made big deal out of it - they might start researching it and become stronger.

Ainz and Naz get even more power on their side

pro tip, somewhere in the early volumes they stated there was a WCI that could erase someone else at the cost of being erased themselves which Ainz stated that a normal villager could take out Naz solo

Go away, speedreader-kun.

Nothing. Chair, Cocytus or Sebas can still one-shot him.

Will all the human and non-human nations join against AOG?

Don't forget 30 100lvl golems.
Not Naz, just 1 entity.
We already have 2 nations incapable of such a feat.

pro tip, read LN instead of posting bullshit

Unless Australia shows up with an army of level 100 Emus they can't really do anything so it wouldn't matter.

At this point everyone realizes that fighting Ainz through direct Military confrontations is suicidal.

They will most likely attempt to get people to defect from Nazarick since they aren't aware how loyal they are yet.

His nullification passive is just for RP purposes. Anyone capable of doing any relevant amount of damage would use MUCH better weapons. He doesn't care much about it because HIS PASSIVE IS NOT RELEVANT. It's still a random shit-tier weapon.

That's already impossible seeing as how well he's treating the Lizard tribes.
The only reason humans are prone to dislike Nazarick is their aversion to nonhumans rooted in their religion.
Any reasonable nation would first attempt to be allies with someone so overwhelmingly powerful, and we've seen that Ainz isn't a warmonger at heart

>The only reason humans are prone to dislike Nazarick is their aversion to nonhumans rooted in their religion.
Well that and Nazarick harvesting two-legged sheep and trying to take over the world.

Are you dumb user? He's right.

>At this point everyone realizes that fighting Ainz through direct Military confrontations is suicidal.
They think that because of few hundreds DKs and SEs.

It's not for RP purposes. It's so he won't be bothered by enemy low rank summons.

You're the dumb one. He's mixing two different WCIs.

The humans don't know that. Hell even Ainz doesn't know about that or Demi's intentions either

The bigger problem is It's still another thing he has to worry about. Things like talents also scare the shit out of him since he has no idea of their full capabilities.

It has been hammered in throughout the novels that Satori is really scared of the unknown and taking risks. He prefers to pre-plan everything and have it go according to plan. If low level items can ignore his abilites then he has to be warry of whatever abilities they might bypass.

Like that one user said, I'm really surprised he didn't take Razor edge in for study.

No he's wrong actually the spear can only take out one person and at the cost of the users life, now if he said world savior could take out Nazarick the I'd be inclined to believe it.

Are you guys dumb? That's what he implied. If someone takes out Ainz, Naz will fall with him as the other guardians will all commit suicide and the humans will come and overrun the rest.

what if the two legged sheep are actually sheep?

>using the spear on Ainz
The right way to destroy the world. No Ainz = Nazarick goes berserk with revenge.So a foolish move if you want the world to survive.

>They think that because of few hundreds DKs and SEs.
Yeah that's the most hilarious part. They were completely freaking out when they learned the DK were being used for farm work and street patrols. I can't wait for Demi's three lieutenants to get involved. They can probably conqueror all of the human nations by themselves.

So you are the dumb one.
If Ainz dies the guardians will still work at Nazarick, hoping any SB comes back.

What would be a good way for Ainz to befriend the dragons thorough diplomacy?
>Whore out Albedo to BDL
>Get Half dragon/demon hybrids
>"Hey guys Ainz Ooal Gown is a nice fellow"
>???
>Profit

Why be diplomatic when you can simply demonstrate your overwhelming power?

You're delusional. The guardians lose it when people even remotely disrespect Ainz. If Ainz is destroyed in front of them, they will literally lose it. At best, they commit suicide on the spot. Worst case scenario, they destroy most of the world and then commit suicide. They're not just going to sit around, they would be absolutely lost without a master just like the Demon Lords.

Also take into account what Rubedo can/will do if Ainz isn't around.

>Finally got around to reading this
>going at a nice pace with plot evolving at a nice rate that i thoroughly enjoy
>all of a sudden we jump to literally who #24 and have to build a character relationship with them instead of using one of then 50+ other characters i would rather know more about
>been stuck at chapter 7 for 3 days now
My attention span is killing me guys

Best girl wears a bunny suit

I don't get why people still throw this around when it's been made incredibly clear that Ainz wants to subjugate people with actual strategy rather than just using overwhelming power. That's just boring.

Are you running out of bait, humiefag?

Yes.the cutest Good numbers fellow poster as well

you knew what was coming

I'm not even a humiefag, you moron. It's entirely plausible, you dumb Nazarick homer.

Ainz knows what Longinus looks like anyway and is ultra cautious about WCIs in general, it's a ridiculous scenario. There's no way he's gonna allow someone carrying something that even remotely looks like Longinus to stab him.

Get past 7, skip 8 if you want (just side stories) and orgasm at 9 when Ainz decides "let's fuck shit up"

confirmed that even Ainz loves it.

Arche come back when?

>plausible
Except Ainz is immune to it's effect, you retard.

>skip 8
Nigga you never skip. Especially 8.

Except he's not.

Skip Enri, Read Nazarick

WCI counters WCI

If someone uses Longinus on Ainz and he has a WCI to counter it then he gets to live.

>Get past 7, skip
Stopped reading right there, fucking skipfags.

Enri is kind of plot important to what happens in 9, skip the hot springs crap instead.

>has a WCI to counter it
Which one?

Then he uses a scryer to find where it came from and who has it, all part of his brilliant plan!

/r/equesting the webm with Ainz buffing his shitpost abilities

not wanting to see mr bones nekkid.

humie.fags pls go.

Then just use it on him while he's naked

What happens if you have Longinus and other WCI?
You should be immune to being killed by Longinus backlash.

>Skip Enri
I will choke you from across realms. Enris story is great.

Any WCI, if you have one you're immune to effects of other WCIs.

Friendly reminder that the red orb is a WCI

And? I thought everyone knew this.

Are luspergina and solution behind enri ?

Lupus is. She's chatting with a villager.

to be fair, most of those early chapters are just the goblins sucking enri cock and letting her win at arm wrestling to convince hobgob googlet who is boss. at lest it gets better when the dissapointment shows up.

>letting her win at arm wrestling to convince hobgob googlet who is boss

I happen to like reading about Enri, Nemu, and her boytoy. It's comfy.

>goblins sucking enri cock
I discovered a new fetish

Enri is the best human desu

Does Lupus perform free services for shota villagers on Carne?

Is Enri still a virgin?

Doubt it. Pretty sure I remember either her or Nifre saying they where lovers. And things where getting pretty hot and heavy in the barn.

Anyone got that shit fic of Nazarick being sent to nipland and seeing human Momonga also had something about Rubedo

>Enri powerleveling as Commander with Nazarick assistance.
Enri will become what Gazef wish he were.

Will Jugem and Co. get NW Goblin wives or do they only care for Enri and her family?

Corrupt Enri when?

>Venom Enri

closest picture I have

That's the face a man aroused and terrified.

Shalltear GOODS

Bugs are disgusting

Would Peroronchino get angry at Ainz if he turned Shalltear into an oppai loli? Would she still have that inferiority complex if so?

That's a different kind of goods than what I was thinking of but I APPROVE

big fat sweaty dark elf tits

Cred Forums acting funny for anyone?

I blame skeletons

Aura is for _______

Taking the queen/head wife position and btfo Gorilla and Lamprey.

incest

smooches

oh wait, wrong trap pic, heres a better one.

Aura is pretty but she's a 9 at best (yes, even full grown Aura), Albedo and Shalltear are easily 10 both.

>Flat loli
>10/10

albedo is letteral semin demin
11/10

chair is
furniture/10

That's not her glasses.

Shit taste. Aura>>>>>>Alfredo and Chair.

bery shitty and dead fic desu

pastebin.com/26rADCD3

Narberal >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the rest

***Head Waifu Tier***
Enri + Nemu
Aura + Mare
Bukubukuchagama
Lastborn
CZ
Dryad
Crusch

***Concubine Tier***
Narbarel
Lupus
Solution
Yuri
Gagaran
Tia + Tina
Lakyus
Leinas
Hamsuke

***Psycho Tier***
Albedo
Chair
Neuronist
EE
Renner
Clementine
Zesshi

***Keep Your Eyes Closed Tier***
Entoma
Nigredo
Lizzie
Kaire

***Orgy Tier***
41 homunculi and Pestonya

***Forgotten Tier***
Tsuare
Ninya
Arche
Imina
Hilda
Brita

Albedo is sexy and Shalltear is cute, but they're both 10 in my book.
Aura on the other side is a 7, but with her pets she's a 9.

4 D A Y S
D
A
Y
S

>Hamsuke
>Concubine Tier

I hope these tiers are not meant to imply actual fucking

girl needs to breed user

Hamsuke x Death Knight is my otp

She aint gonna bear children with a deathknight, and Ainz isn't in a better position

Was Aura acting cruel towards her because she thought Hamsuke would steal all her pets away from her?

I think in one of the drama cds she just straight up tells Ainz she wants her pelt.

Hamsuke's a girl?

Kind of hard to tell. Hamsuke speaks in a gender neutral way. Like royalty does.

>Close your eyes tier
>Nigredo
I assume this was made by a humie

you are free to look if you really want

I want to marry Nigredo and Pestonya and raise a horde of Hanako cloens and puppygirl offspring

Pretty much, she uses the "soregashi" pronoun which is pretty much the royal "we". The one reference to her gender is in v8 where Ainz mentions something about "we should get some males to procreate with her" or something.

>puppygirl
Is Pestonya a Beastwoman?

>"we should get some males to procreate with her"
lewd

What's he going to do, mutate some hamsters for her?

Who knows, who cares? She's kind and so is Nigredo, I want to make them mothers.

Pestonya Shortcake Wanko has the best name and can create level 120 hamburgers. Ainz better keep that Karma in check.

Please tell me there's more of this

she's just petting it user

>Just about 5 Days left now till LN release
The hype is real

what's wild magic all about anyway?

I can smell the degeneracy already.

>stupid skeleton stay away from my treasure
>I don't want your treasure dumbass I have a business proposition for you.

Sacrifice souls to cast really strong spells. The Dragon Lords can use it, not sure who else.

>Please tell me there's more of this
more Aura specifically or more like that artwork? Because there's a ton of that.

more Aura please

With or without the pets?

Aura explicitly sleeps with her pets, she likes how their fur feels.

Whether she drains their balls is a different matter. I think she's too busy taming Mare's raging beast.

both I need more aura in my folder

That's probabaly why he is so lazy on his off time. Wonder if there creator slipped some nice flavor text in there Ainz doesn't know about.

Aura and mare incest doujin when?

There is one, but the art aint that good.

really thats a shame we need more overlord doujin

>they have an entire house to themselves and all the time in the world

didn notice ther was 2 more parts so merged them

pastebin.com/1YydvuQV

Is this what Albedo would be doing if Ainz hadn't messed her settings?

Probabaly.

she's doing it anyway to prepare for any order Ainz gives her

Are succubus into Yuri? I thought they only attacked men in folklore though sluts usually go both ways...

Well, I think it depends on the type of succubus.

don't they just steal energy through sex? Can do that with either gender.

I love Lupus!

Always thought they stole energy though fluids so Albedo sucking Shalltear's dirty snatch could work ala FSN.
>Tabula a madman

>tfw it's never Lupus

What is a good song that goes with reading the novel or the manga

the ost is pretty good bg music

Overlord OST obviously.

The ost

Trust in So-Bin's words.

Enri shenanigans
youtube.com/watch?v=Ff3QE8wfero

reminds me of town music for an old jrpg

*through fluids

I mean, this trombone + flute combo is very unoriginal, but it does fit nicely.

the anime ost

Why isn't Sebas spreading his superior gene seed throughout the land yet.

Are you a capitalist?

He's saving himself for Tsuare.

>saving himself for tsuare
but she wants it badly

Anyone have those femDemi pictures?

Wait, I thought the latest volume will be in november?

Trump will be in November. V11 will just pave the way for his glory.

same?

Where would you take femDemiurge on a date?

>trips
sasugademi.jpg

The demon breeding farm, of course.

What is Renner's end game?

Adopt a dog, obviously.

Literally just wants to chain up Climb and be with him forever, without any interference.

I wouldn't be surprised if she gets along with the Nazarick denizens. At the very least, with Albedo and Demiurge. Volume 5 covered her early life pretty explicitly and told us that she nearly killed herself because she was so thoroughly isolated by the fact that no-one could understand her intellectually. Hell, the only reason she likes Climb is because he was the first one to cling to what she said, but it's more of a blind-loyalty type thing, he doesn't actually 'understand' Renner.

Given that Albedo and Demiruge could match wits with her, I can see her wanting to be friends with them. Might be the first relationship where she actually feels like she's on even footing with someone.

Is liking dogs the only thing Aura and Renner have on common?

I have just started reading but why does Renner love climb so much like holy shit she is crazy

>I have just started reading but why does Renner love climb so much like holy shit she is crazy
Oh, I don't know, you can try actually reading it to find out.

nice trips I mean i got to the part where she was thinking saying something like Ill kill her too nobody looks down on climb but yeah I should read more

Is there more?

>she is crazy
Basically

Before any players arrived in the NW humans were just food and livestock for all the other races, right?

>Post best pet

Pretty much. They were hairless apes.

This is a chair thread now

Author said that they would have gone extinct if the players didn't arrive.
Either the humans are dumb as shit or he didn't think it through.

What will be her punishment on the next volume?

Mfw Renner asks Aura for advice about raising her pet in order to be loyal to point it doesn't mind any abuse given to it from its owner. Aura freely gives her advice and wishes her luck, then realizes she never asked what type of pet it was.

as far as I'm concerned, Arche isn't dead.

I saw the anime and thought it/the characters was interesting. If I decided to read all of the light novels up until the latest one, roughly how much time would that be total? I know people read at different speeds and such, but let's assume a relaxed reading rate, paying attention to all the details and such.

Post yfw

>Chair & Aura bonding moments
>Aura rejecting yuri cuddling with Chair

Was this and Crusch´s brightest moment the only good things that came out of vol.4?

If you think about it, all the other races had better innate stats and racial bonuses that help them easily surpass humans. Humans were only strong in the game since they could devote more levels to job classes. But since the NW is a literal version of things from Yggdrasil, humans and everyone else are fucked since they don't even realize that there's a system that determines strength. Plus their version seems to function differently from the game's since they have access to classes earlier without the same prerequisites that the game required.

Aura will be uncomfortable in a fancy dress and Shalltear will bully her mercilessly.

If you're not familiar with LN, they're really short. Overlord has longer volumes than most, but even then I think it's like 200 pages in standard paperback size.

>"bonding"
They will probably have to sleep in the same bed, because papa bones was cheap enough to rent only two beds, one for him and one for his daughters, hilarity ensues when Shalltear yuri instincts kick in unciously after going to a dwarf pub.

Because She's busy with Mare

Overlord honestly has the funniest naming sense I've ever seen in a LN.

About 200 pages per volume?

>Aura
>being in anything other than her normal attire

After that "explanation" Ainz gave, I don't think she would ever choose a different clothes altogether out of respect for her SB.

Can NPCs change? or would she use the same outfit when she's an adult and till she dies?

Agreed. She gets WN good end instead of LN bad end.

I recently re-read the whole series

It took me about 1.5 weeks to get through the whole thing and I was reading maybe 3-5 hours a day and I'm a slow reader.

That's not including the bonus material like drama cds and side stories.

Anons who share this opinion, speak up and I shall reward ye with relevant Arche posts!

The NPCs have changed their outfits loads of times.

What happens in the web novel that is different?

Yes. I actually took a look at Amazon for the official hardcover and Vol 1 has 256 pages.

I'm slower then, because I remember taking more time than that. Re-reading it will definitely be faster.

In the WN, Arche is spared death and instead becomes Chair's sex-slave.

The spoiler tag didn't work

Not him, but from what I gathered, Brain and Arche were added in Chair's harem. Yeah, even freaking Brain.

>Brain
I thought Chair didnt like dudes that weren't skellies?, going from being Climbs caretaker to getting a piece of Shalltear ass, WN Brain must be living the life.

Hmmm, alright. I'll most likely start it sometime soon then, since I have been craving more after the anime ended.

>I actually took a look at Amazon for the official hardcover and Vol 1 has 256 pages.
Thanks! I plan on reading it to unwind and such, so I won't be speeding through it.

Here she looks like a desire demon from Dragon Age.

>I thought Chair didnt like dudes that weren't skellies?
She wants undead men but not zombies. So skeletons and vampires are her tastes.

I just caught up on the show yesterday, what are the chances of a second season?

>Lupu panties
>Wet
they can't keep getting away with this

maybe in 2 years when the LN needs another sales boost

Suddenly I want to make Overlord-based NWN2 module.
Short low-level module starring some low-level team of adventurer schmucks performing a number of low-level quests.
In the end of the module you encounter absolutely overwhelming odds.
And team Darkness save you in one round while passing by.

>Because she's the only one who still doesn't want to ride the bone dick.
Yet.

Not very likely, might happen someday. But do read the LN, it's nice. Much better than the anime. Manga has good moments too.

Let them be mercenaries contracted to investigate SK, then Momon offers some help. And everyone is tired because a DK always finishes all encounters for them.

I can't wait 4 more days, I want it now.

>trapped in an alternate world where women love you and want to jump your bones (literally)
>you are a skeleton and don't have a dick so you can't do much anyways

And people said I was "boring" for always picking human males

>implying it would stop Ainz

Like, there should be a insect that mimics genitalia somewhere.

Then again, they are like daughters to him, so I doubt he would really take any as his wife.

Playing a human male in Yggdrasil would in fact be a tremendously boring idea, and also apparently leaves you mortal so it's a very bad idea. 5 of the great gods didn't even last till the Eight Greed King's arrival.
Better off just being a heteromorphic race that can feel sensations. To pick and choose from D&D races, I would probably make a Vampire Lord.

>char creation screen
>I just pick all the weird options
at least he looks cool

Haha, Fuck off.

>EE
>anything but surpreme waifu

Off you're shelf

Actually that's a good point, if you entered this world as a player character, even a human at level 100, would you age?

Vampire or at least elf/half-elf would probably be best

is this what sex with Entoma is like?

exhentai.org/g/974739/bcd77ed56e/

>shalltear vs a country
>elf school
>enri taking over the troll kingdom
>renner sacrificing blue rose

>elf school
will the only course be sex ed?

Yes, taught by Demiurge since he was worried how to properly educate Mare on the subject so he could go around siring some offspring for Nazarick and Demi could collect data for eugenics purposes since he'll have at least one prime specimen in the resulting offspring's lineage.

>No Shalltear as an assistant teacher
Why?

She'd get too carried away with fucking whichever luckless adventurer girl they decided to use as an example.

Seriously, did the LN just make her the useless loli of the series?

>no longer the main heroine
>not the brightest kid in the class even with that classy getup
>being referred as the concubine

Was she more tame/self controled in the WN?

She ran into Baniara, AKA fem-Nfirea. She retreated after that because she had already vamped Brain and had no reason to stick around.

>You will never be some punk ass knigga from Yggdrasil steamrolling your way into town before getting the fuck outta dodge because Momomga politely tells you to fuck off from his unconquorable rape tomb so you cross the known world and subjugate a nation of furry sluts as you cry bitter tears because you put all your points into Swordsman, Heavy Armor and fucking Woodcutting.

Fuck woodcutting. The skill cape wasn't worth it.

With so many race change items and quests starting human wouldn't be such a bad idea for min-maxing since they don't have/need racial levels.
Just rush class levels then race change for the last 10 or so

Yeah, I don't get why people throw around Ainz whoring the NPCs for things when it is made clear how much he cares about them.

I bet alot of classes are restricted to humans in order to make it more "balanced".

I imagine race changing doesn't give you levels, it just gives you the potential to gain those levels. So you still need to gain all that XP.

Either that, or certain build combinations require so many class levels that you might as well play a human since you won't have the space to take racial classes.

It wont be whorin if he just aks them to know them better/marry.

If Clem doesn't come back in vol 11 then im pretty sure all hope is lost.

Nah, the hope is lost when we get the first Zuranon intermission; if they didn't snatch the bodies and make them dance then I'd say hope is lost.

user from a few threads ago had a good theory, that zuranon may be related to surshana's branch in slane.

so clem and them may popup as a precursor to nazarick vs. slane

Zuranon seems like it will be tied to ST arc so a Zuranon intermission might take place in the Volume before it.

Im assuming vol 12 will be about bringing the Kingdom down for good with whatever Albedo is planning over there with Phillip, so I'll hold out hope for signs of Clem till then.

>Clementine comes back
>she has trained all this time in order to defeat Elder Liches
>she has become perfect at killing undead spellcasters and probably assassinated half of Zuranon's leadership for practice
>she even got hold of an anti-caster WCI

>Ainz pulls that Perfect Fighter switcheroo he used to counter Shalltear and proceeds to duly clobber her to death

there are 12 seats in the black scripture and 12 executives of zuranon.

volume 12 confirmed?

This has always been my headcanon, with Zuranon being led by a subordinate of the death god that Slane theocracy fears. While having same god their goals are differents.

Yeah Zuranon and ST might be the end-game tie with PDL/Republic for all we know and get stuffed back until 16-18.

Depends on how author wants to deal with the currently open fronts and if he wants to deal with first skirmish (by accident) with ST forces in Draconic Kingdoms.

Or if Ainz decides to check out the elves as theme for 13-15 (and this giving time for ST/Republic to plan for their futures).

Is that the God of Death they worship? Man I can't wait for them to meet Ainz only to realize he's a lovable rascal.

Or they could be outcasts from the first disciple that's still alive since the 12 Cardinals seem to be in amiable enough relationship with the first dsciple that he'd happily come calling if Surshana returned.

Well it could always be the usual human supremacy angle and vector of attack against other races akin to the "practice your shit anywhere but not at home" kind of deal.

If you think about it thanks to Zuranon they are slowing down the beastmen invasion since they are forced to go through the loli/milf dragon's kingdom.

It's all part of Maruyama's keikaku

Are you guys retarded?
she already works for Ainz
seriously did none of you read the novel?

Was it hinted anywhere (WN, twitter etc) where Zuranon mainly operates or where their first undead city was since it's clearly not on Empire/Kingdom/Theocracy lands?

Nice misquote when I clearly pointed out that Renner wouldn't work against Ainz in particular since she has no reason to pull his facade off if she can get what he wants in return for her work.

I have the feeling the first Zuranon Necropolis was on the Katze Plains.

that isnt a misquote retard
read what you posted again and then kill yourself

I think some WN readers said something about an undead filled city(many lichs included).

Stop being so angry first.

no

>implying Renner has actually met Ainz in person

Boy, I can't wait to see that happened.

>"This is the great Ainz? But he's just a simpleton. Why does Albedo worship him so much? Could it be this is but a facade? Is he toying me?"

her contact is demiurge and albedo
seriously, kill yourself

they did mention some ruins there. Was it mentioned if the undead were there before the wars started?

>But he's just a simpleton
And how would she come to that conclusion? By reading his monologues?

That's too predictable so I doubt it will go down like that.

And, really, I doubt she would have any particular issues with Albedo loving Ainz considering she's in love with Climb of all people. She's got no room to scoff when she loves that literal brick.

I doubt she'd dislike him or his position but it would be amusing to see if Ainz managed to nat20 roll her too with his bullshit if they were to meet in the future/annexation phase.

"I heard from Albedo you did this and that but I was mystified as to why, could you explain?"

Poor Ainz would probably meltdown on the spot since he has even less moving room with his act since Renner has no pre-disposition with him.

Ainz is going to pass his luck roll so hard she'll be begging him for skelly dick in no time

The red orb is a WCI which boosts luck to obscene amounts--I'm sure of it.

Better question yet, why Demiurge don't?
Surely he have a few minutes to spare.

>implying Renner can read his poker face
>implying Renner can resist a japanese salesman's pitch
>implying Renner won't become paranoid about every illogical move Ainz makes

Cuz they are clearly wary of fucking up Nazarick maintenance costs calculations meticulously done by one of SB.
Demi even warns Mare not to swing his dick around elves since NPC offspring might increase costs in Nazarick systems.

>still no episode of Sebas spilling spaghetti as he brings Tsuare to a shopping trip
>still no episode o Cocytus spending time with Nabe

Just overlord my shit.

>Cocytus spending time with Nabe
I want this meme to end, Cocytus is clearly into men. Where are my Lizardmen x Cocytus orgy doujins at?

Demiurge creating a heir for himself would be amusing but I doubt it would come about unless he decides to compete and bicker with Sebas.

Demiurge would probably care more about trying to find a way for Ainz to create or sire an offspring with his tests on demis and humans. Heteromorph testing when?

Yeah, right. Ainz is gonna find out they MC'd Shalltear, and then it'll be time for an extermination with Ainz being so angry even his passive won't know what to do

Is it really a meme when this sentimental was inherited from their own creators? I want to see how Nabe refers to someone that she's supposed to be especially chummy with.

Chill, his guild will kick in: they did not target Chair specifically and were only in the area cuz Ainz wrecked Nigun.

shit you're right I forgot how much Ainz loves Shalltear

>guild
*guilt

I doubt Cocytus is into anything, but Narberal is his friend and they spend time together that's the closest he is to anyone in truth.

What is this expression trying to say?

Is Mare's seed so strong that a simple swing will impregnate the elves?

But their actions forced him to kill his own daughter-like NPC. Remember the outburst when the wish failed? He'll be 10 times angrier when he finally gets his hands on BS.

>Mare's seed so strong tha
I don't know Sata, you tell me.
Satanic trips of truth.
He's also a hypocrite who won't take his own actions as a cause into account when REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Mega Satan's Quads confirm.

i can never unsee thousand mile astrolger's red ball being a period blood orb

Mare and Aura are too pure for such activities.

It's fine, it's fine, they're brother and sister after all.
It's just sibling's love.

Mare has levels in Druid so he can shapeshift his cock

Have you ever bled from vagina so hard - you began skrying over the surface of the orb puddle formed with your blood?

cockshift his shape

She'd probably be disgusting enough to use it as a conduit to do her scrying.

The fact that it was an undead region was why they fought wars there, since excessive bloodshed curses the land.

He'll probably slaughter the Scripture but his passive will probably have cooled him off before he destroys the entire Theocracy.

Just in time to realize CD is Akemi's third cousin twice removed.

her design is so

>Thousand Mile Astrologer locked herself in her room again
>Damn it, the smell is seeping out into the hall - is she shitting in her period ball again?!?
>Captain busts down her door, starts choking.
>Violently rummages through her drawers, throws the only clean clothing at her disgusting naked body.
>Nightgown, panties, pants, two mismatched socks - why the fuck does this hat have a hand?

Hey, being a God kin have it's privileges.
Imagine the size of KC cumbox

sasuga hat-chan, her freebleeding is of legendary proportions

>still no episode of Sebas spilling spaghetti as he brings Tsuare to a shopping trip

Actually Nabe was there with them.

Ainz and Demi wanted them to get on with he mood.

While Retard probably think that Ainz asked her to go with them, so they don't do hanky panky stuff and cockblock everything.

I am now imagining Sebas picking up Tsuare and running through E-Rantel while Narb spams teleport to keep up.

Ainz will say some dumb shit/do a dumb order, Renner will ask why he did it. He stalls for time and ends on a vague "You shall understand soon", only for Demi/Albedo to rush in and say that due to Ainz's dumb shit some good shit has happened.

>Brings Tsuare to back alley
>"Sebas-sama...."

>Brings Tsuare to top of tower
>"Sebas-sama...."

>Brings Tsuare to back to stables
>"Sebas-sama..."

Holy shit Lupu actually says

did you get cucked by a goblin Enfirea

LMAO

/OUR/ GIRL