Danganronpa 3

Will Kodaka find a way to shoehorn in Kaede so we can get the rare 3X Ahoge combo?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11294413
a.pomf.cat/chtddv.jpg
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=59112897
youtube.com/watch?v=8Lx8uHC7I4M
pastebin.com/GpCScRKd
i.imgur.com/HY8pw43.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nah

Who do you guys think the 16th participant is? It's pretty much the last mystery to solve, feel free to take a crack at it as it should be revealed one way or the other this Monday.
strawpoll.me/11294413

>v3 Prison
>Hopebot's crime is fucking nothing, he's a liar trying to seek out the final Remnant
>Kaede's crime is having been a member of Ultimate Despair willingly
>Ahoge 3rd Party's crime is murder

THERE WAS NO ONE WHO COULD EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR HERO JUZO

>Punched Naegi in order to defend his bro
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag because he knew that he was the traitor all along
>Had a misunderstanding with the Gozuboys
>Saved Hinata from getting killed by HPA
>The master of chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was because he was a merciful hero, and not just to flex his muscles and check dat ass (because he only want's Munakata's ass)
>Went full ham on the evil old man mastermind and crew to save the FF
>Roundhouse kicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet in order to stop the second coming of Junko Enoshima
>Unable to stop some mentally deranged kid from blowing up half the school because he was too busy being a hero
>Had a misunderstanding with the donut but spared her
>Survived 2 missile barrages by an evil robot bent on destroying all hope
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians
>Became the world champion in boxing, becoming the undisputed best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school
>Too Alpha to mess with the bitches and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel to protect his love no matter what
>Only took a 2 episode rest before kicking the shin of everyone again
>Took a fucking spear to the shoulder, impaled into a wall and shrugged it off like it was just a mosquito bite
>Was not seduced by Ruruka's sweets because he was so loyal to Munakata
>Has enough consideration to the normies to at least use them as a coatrack
>Even at the world's end, he was still gunning for a piece
>such a straight forwarded bro, he bends his own sexuality
>saves the manlet when he's in need, cutting of his hand to be the savior he truely is! Saving everyone with the power of determination
>Single handedly stopped the killing game, physically and literally

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S
Doubt it, my friend!

>Who do you guys think the 16th participant is?
Delta.

So does Junko have another SHSL ability that take anyone she comes into contact with and drops their IQ by 50 points?
Because honestly all that needed to happen was for Kizakura to even meet her once, if hopeman sniffed her out day 1 Kizakura's scouting abilities would have unmasked her.

THE PROTAGONIST SPOT, KAEDE.

I still want to hug this shortcake therapist.

Yeah poor Scout-Kun. Why does being a good person + smart = death in this series?

Because they get in the way of the plot.

But this is the shortcake.

This one?

>"I'm not a shortcake, I'm Miaya"

>mfw rewatching chiaki snuff on Blu-ray 4K HD

gonna need lubricant

If I remember correctly, Kizakura wasn't the one who scouted her, but rather the board.
The principle and teachers had no say on the matter regarding Junko getting accepted into school.

I want to have a private session with Miaya (human)

>Felt extremely guilty about even lying to Munakata.
>Then the Tragedy happens and he blames himself, even though everyone else went full retard, he just went half retard, and EVEN THEN it was because he was afraid, Mitarai literally told NO ONE but a dainty school teacher and fucked off for eternity.
>Guilt ate up at him so bad he injured himself, and when seriously wounded he would still be more worried about the ones he cared for.
>Spent years knowing he concealed the secret harboring the Tragedy, while fighting in FF and by Munakata's side.
>Manages to save everyone by using the last seconds of his time clock to do something useful.
He found happiness in death.
I hope they asspull him back to life somehow, he deserves to be alive and happy.

Miaya is even shorter at 5'.

Let's post sexy Juzos.

What are your expectations for tomorrow lads?

Yeah but all he had to do was just meet her, not even scout her in.
Kizakura was sharp as fuck, he would have figured that shit out.

comin'

>that new bunny-juzo trend on nip twitter
I like it

id rather lewd celes

Who's going to believe a drunk, though?

Tfw Gurochan got angry at me for posting the Chiaki webm

Tfw I got angry at myself

how did the whole class get despair just watching chiaka die?

I just couldn't believe this asspull

I miss AI Chiaki. She was much more fun and interesting than meatspace Chiaki.

But she's not thicc enough.

The same people that hired him to scout the best of the best.

why do this user

Here ya go anonkun.

If you like DR, watch the film 12 Angry Men.
Beyond being a classic piece of cinema, it's got:

>Trial that determines if teenager gets executed
>Protag is former SHSL Architect
>Former SHSL Sports Fan, Watchmaker, Stockbroker and more
>Reaction faces, 'Consent'

I think it was meant to be the missing ingredient to the despair video. It's why they had to manually brainfuck Chisa.

Nope. I liked human Chiaki for being more emotional.

Wasn't last thread enough for you?

>he deserves to be alive and happy
He absolutely doesn't, and he knows it.

>film
>not seeing a play
Oh man, I can't even believe I'm posting in the same thread as someone like this.

Huh. It never occurred to me that both are somewhat similar. Great film regardless though.

>oh my

I'm going to ask sauce on this one for investigation purposes. Thank you for your commitment to this case.

I would let him fist me all night.

Say something mean about Juzo again and I can't assure your safety friend, you're treading on thin ice.

you know me, total sucker for the mistress

Can someone please translate this please, I love the artist's style.

But she's cuter. The main ingredient for the ultimate shortcake is cuteness. It adds to the flavor.

You would die, user

You know nothing. Not about him, or his plan.

Juzo is best boy.

Juzo is a fucking faggot.

Are we ever going to see Kirigiri's reaction to Naegi's speech about her?

You don't say.

Have some American Juzos.

I can't remember the sauce sauce, but I can give you the image at least. a.pomf.cat/chtddv.jpg

Corpses don't react.

Do corpses shitting themselves count as a reaction?

Her actual ability is SHSL Analyst, but she put it to use by deceiving people and pulling apart what people want to see and applying it to reality, so it's no surprise she could consistently bullshit her "Fashionista" talent, considering she knows precisely what is considered "perfect" by every judge. It's also why she's so good at using people, and why she is obsessed with despair. When you know what everybody wants, can do, will do, and could do, from a passing glance alone, the world eventually starts to get really, REALLY predictable.

>She's cuter
I agree she's cute but being cuter is like your opinion man.

And a ramen Juzo.

Thank you kindly!

It's pretty much a fact.

Just give up

its because they are sisters in the NWP

I wish he spilled all that hot ramen on me and then he licked it off of my body. I could cum just from that.

I believe in you, user.

Yes.

Munakata: Sorry Juzo, but can you have a quick look on these documents?
Juzo: Yeah, I dont mind

Juzo: hey, am I allowed to sign here too?
Munakata: yep, two person's sign are needed here, so Iam counting on ya.
Juzo: got it

Munakata: .....fufu
Juzo: ?

Munakata: ...haha, these papers formula, dont they look almost like the marriage proposal one's?
* I laughed without realizing*

Munakata: Fufu.. sorry about that, just forget it... Haha

Juzo: Idiot!!!!

They're the top 2 so you can't go wrong with either.

Yeah but everyone's IQ drops by literally 50 points when they come into contact with her.
>"Hey Juzo, why not just claim that the picture is shopped and it was of your canadian girlfriend?"
>"I dunno."
>"Hey Mitarai why not actually get security involved instead of your smoking hot 20 something year old teacher you haven't met once?"
>"I dunno"
>"Hey Munakata if you're so sure Junko is behind this why don't you keep digging yourself"
>"I dunno"
>"Hey Jin if you have even an iota of suspicion of Junko being a despair faggot why lock her in with your daughter, or better yet, why not ask Kizakura to investigate since he's easily the smartest person at your disposal?"
>"I dunno"

I want Chiaki to be alive! I cant accept it! It was unfair of Kodaka to make her real just to kill her!

For you.
I really wish we could've seen Miaya in NWP, we never even heard her talking which is sad.

I like Kizakura!

no fujoshit please

He was pretty cool.

He's a rad lad.

>>"Hey Juzo, why not just claim that the picture is shopped and it was of your canadian girlfriend?"

>Juzo denying his love when directly confronted about it.

It's like you don't get how pure our boy is.

It's because Junko is Kodaka's memey self-insert. It's part of the reason why DR3's a disappointment.

This is cool! Who's the artist? Have they got more like this?

Indirect kiss

Fuck, DR3 would've been so much better as a game.

Better than lying to his face about someone dangerous.
It seems like he doesn't like lying at all to be honest but lying about his love would be the lesser of 2 evils here.

It really sucks he didn't make it out alive. I wanted to see more antics with him and the rest of the group.

i ship him with Jin =3

Not really, too much adults so it's lacking cuteness and fun.

He was way too useful to stay alive.
Not only was he at genius level intelligence but he also actually, you know, SPOKE when he had information or figured something out, so he had to die.

Not really. If it were a game, you could turn your character around and see that person who's been hiding in the corner.

>rare 3X Ahoge combo
Can't they just have Komaru show up for that?

That's exactly what would've made it good. Adults are infinitely more interesting than the children we often get in popular modern works.

Miaya, Gozu, Kizakura. All of them would be great to interact with and learn more about.

Pretty much all of the adults act more like teenagers than the casts of 1&2 did.

You can occasionally hear footsteps in Mirai-hen as well. Doesn't stop them from being hidden.

(Future ep. 5)
>Are you talking about the Kamukura project?
>There's that, too. I won't let it go to waste.
How would Tengan even think of the Kamukura project as anything other than a total wash if he wasn't the one who saw this?

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=59112897

There's a few more.

I just want to FTE Miaya. Is that too much to ask?

>>"Hey Mitarai why not actually get security involved instead of your smoking hot 20 something year old teacher you haven't met once?"
I honestly think in hindsight (this is where I noticed poor writing clashing with a realistic answer) Security is worthless around Junko, and we as audience members should know that it wouldn't help. It's shitty that Mitarai didn't ask, but we've all seen what happens to "security".
>>"Hey Munakata if you're so sure Junko is behind this why don't you keep digging yourself"
Trusted, close individuals, etc. He's driven, but also controlled by his emotions. Just doubtful. But by the time Juzo lied, it was already far too late.
>why lock her in with your daughter
This I legitimately cannot understand. Did she sneak in, or did he willingly lock the one who started this mess in with 78 like an idiot? Because if it's the latter, what the fuck?

The Juzo one I have literally no defense for. Any number of his own lies could have gotten him out of that one, and even if Munakata knew he was super hard gay for him, I'm sure Munakata would have forgiven him or gotten over it at some point.

Would you trust your hope with this smile?

Yeah, but that's subtle.

Also, which times are you talking about?

>constantly fap to Danganropa and Bakemonogatari characters
>still haven't watched either

Goddammit

>stupid monkey d luffy grin
Never.

Too bad you'd probably end up talking to Monaca if you were to do that, given Mirai-hen's context.

The real one would be excellent for FTEs though. Only Jin and Kizakura would match her in my eyes.

Because he acknowledged Naegi as SHSL Hope for fixing Izuru.

Wait, are there footsteps that we hear off-screen in Mirai Hen?

That's fucking sweet if true

We dunno what he was really referring to specifically here either. Izuru even being a thing, with all those talents at his disposal? What happened to Izuru after seeing Chiaki's death? Hell what if he's referring to the events of DR2, and what the current state of Izuru is?

But he didn't do that.

Foundation Mode's Miaya would be the real one, since Monaca doesn't bother getting involved and shit doesn't go down.

Why would you watch DR?

SUPPLE

Hajimeme looks ugly af compared to Manleto

This is a protagonist

That's how I start getting into series now, if the character designs catch my eye and I'm lingering in threads then I end up watching it.

Theres always time
>and theres always more to fap to

That's not necessarily in reference to Izuru. In fact, it doesn't seem related to that at all, as we know Chiaki was the one who saved him, not Naegi. Given everything else, it could just as easily have been him goading Munakata again, and makes more sense.

Makoto's kawaii anime girl eyes in that picture are bugging me

You certainly aren't SHSL trips.

SOFT

Broke up with my gf to be with Junko.

I regret nothing

but he is a kawaii anime girl

Better than being a normie and having an ugly as fuck face. The Naegibowl is a thing for a reason, user.

Naegi-kun, it seems my panties are wet.

Hey, Hopeboys! I really want Hopeman kills Junko in the same way like Sephiroth with Aerith as awesome drawing. I would do it himself but I can not draw. Fuck! I'm such a talentless human trash... I wish I am the ultimate artist or something.

The more I think about it, the more I'm sure that Tengan is a red herring too. I'm going through his lines in the past episodes again, and while it's true that you can interpret a lot of them in shady ways now, there is one very particular theme that pops out to me with his Mirai-hen lines: the idea of rehabilitation.

This is your gf now

Possibly, but you asked a question so I gave an alternative, and it makes just as much sense to a party that knows of the Kamakura project, of the participants disappearance, and that Naegi survived meeting said participant.

Wimp-kun, it seems my panties are wet.

Reminder

>‘’ do you want me to kill him ‘’

The original line said was “Ko, korosuno?”

It could be either implied as

“Y, you want him dead?”

Or

“A, are you going to kill him?”

DELETE THIS

Naegi-kun, it seems my panties are on fire

I don't give a shit about your MC wars and shipper nonsense user. All I was saying was that Makoto's eyes look weird in that picture.

Forgot pic

Fair enough.

You gotta aim for septs or go home.

SQUISHY

They look fine. Cute even

I'll miss you most of all NTR-man

One of these days man, one us will succeed.

Fuck off bitches, that manlet is mine

BODY

You're welcome.

Well you better have boatloads of Ultimate Luck to keep her interest

youtube.com/watch?v=8Lx8uHC7I4M

What's Mitarai's NG Code?

Big words for a corpse

Reminder that Chisa's corpse is fake

Give me enough time with him, ill make him my man-servant

>tfw no shsl pharmacist gf

All the sex drugs and roids in the world

Would turning Junko into a quadruple amputee onahole be a good way of dealing with her?

I'm still not sure about him. I'm positive that Munakata's assessment of him is way off, but that doesn't mean he isn't on to something.

'Do anything useful'

You can stop now, Funi translated it correctly

It's Celes, she's alive. Kirigiri is also alive. All of those fanfictions where Kirigiri is a sub to Celes will come true.

Is there a way to hackwrite him back to life?

ensuring no one got sexually harrassed during the game

You do realize they live in a apocalyptic world, right moron? Of course tensions are at an all-time high.

We saw her kill herself in 11.

I agree, but what that means is still entirely up in the air at this point I think.

Man if Kirigiri didn't notice a fake fucking corpse she's even worse a detective than she is already

disgusted celes is best celes

"Don't fuck everything up like always."

I know

It's pretty much canon.

This is why this is all VR/an anime/whatever bullshit made with the intention of fixing the issues and settling the differences between the various heads of the FF
Why did people die from suicide, you ask? Obviously it was corrupted by despair, from the secondary Junko AI, again

It doesn't happen often but sometimes I get into shows purely for the hot (girl) character designs. Like Yahari.

I knew it!

>Chisa gives Chiaki a little "one on one" private teaching session to boost her confidence

I like the idea that he has to follow orders.

The Class 76 trio were the only really bad case of this happening. That entire sub-plot was so fucking shitty even if you disregard that it'l possibly go nowhere by the end of all this.

Do you think he ever thought about asking her to make him a Munakata fuckdoll to cuddle with?

What if she noticed but didn't mention it, along with everything else in this bullshit game

"Being the only person in a room"
I called it weeks ago, and I still am

She'll bite off your dick with her vag teeth

damn straight
its the sweet and sour that i like about her

It doesn't matter now the bracelets are off

Frankly, that's why I bet on Seiko saving Kirigiri. It's not just about her, it's mainly because I want that part to not be a total fucking wash and that's about all they can be good for.

Who is hoping for weedman being useful in the next episode?

If it turns out not to be bullshit VR and the Naegiteam gets rescued/finds a way to escape soon, we can always epilogue to him waking up in a hospital

>We saw an implicit flashback indicating how she would have killed herself in 11
ftfy

>Mondo Junko

unf

Assuming Cure W isn't magic, it probably kept him going this far, but there is a limit sorry kirigirifags

>she'll never try to kill you
>she'll never stalk you
>she'll never give you this look
Why fucking live?

do you think anyone will acknowledge Ruruka is dead?

not even Juzo knew she died

I hate this drawing so much

No, it was an objective flashback for the viewers. They even showed Ruruka when nobody knows what happened to her.

The ease of how they did it reminded me of the aluminum foil trick in VLR

I've posted all of Tengan's Future lines before. pastebin.com/GpCScRKd

He's clearly not Despair and he's clearly in the know of the things happening. He seems to be aware of NG codes (Sakakura), he probably liked Gozu most after Ryota which is why he gave him an easy NG code and why he was disgruntled when he heard about his death, he wasn't particularly worried as noted by Kyoko, he states there's no point in staying in the conference room because there was a big brainwash screen there, and so on.

As for why he's not despair he keeps chastising Munakata for being too fanatical, and that you need more than war alone to eradicate despair. Juzo/Munakata keep referring to the old Tengan (more fanatical back then as well) and he went through changes. Maybe because of Junko/the beginning of the tragedy. He let Junko into HPA but miscalculated and now he wants to make amends, I don't even know.

umm, about this much

But did despair actually make things unpredictable?

It seems like the brainwashed RoD had a pretty specific goal that's to destroy everything. Which was just the opposite of what normal people desired.

I still can't grasp what's her point. It was first stated in games that she's the definition of despair. So something pure evil like Dio. I could understand that. Then they described her actual motive being bored of everything. But her despair plan didn't really make things very unpredictable, just destructive.

>>"Hey Mitarai why not actually get security involved instead of your smoking hot 20 something year old teacher you haven't met once?"
That's Chisa's fault though, she should have asked our boy Juzo to help her. But they still wouldn't be able to do shit against Mukuro and Izuru.

Why?
Is it the feet?

Yes, it was an "objective" flashback. But who says that 1) right as she's about to touch the chandelier the 16th participant stops her and snaps her out of it like Juzo did with Naegi, or 2) that Chisa was already another person disguised with make-up? These would still make the flashback correct and have Chisa alive.

Could be she noticed it and that's why she faked her death or that she isn't called Ultimate Make-Up Artist for nothing.

Yeah, your post from a few threads ago is what first made me think about it. There really has to be more to him than we think, but we just don't have enough info to form anything more than very simplistic theories.

He already became useful by making his "happy ending" prediction.

What were his predictions anyways? Can anyone list them again.

user, I know it's hard. It's hard for me too. I wanted to see her get married and be a cute bride but the dream is over.

How would our guy Mitarai redeem himself next episode?

Shooting Naegi with Yoi's gun.

What was up with Mitarai sperging out about Naegi not crying over Kirigiri dying?

by letting the grown ups take care of the larger issues
>then again the grown ups seem just as fucking useless than the luck-brigade kids

Her DR1 "motivation" shouldn't be taken seriously. It was at the end of the game and Kodaka didn't deem her backstory/motive relevant so he just went with "lel no reason" and moved on to the exposition dump. Only afterwards did he try to flesh it out more, and seems he has decided on her finding everything boring (which I think is a bullshit excuse that Junko gradually started to believe in. She has already forgotten her original reason. And I think Izuru realizes that too.)

Bringing everyone back to life

Kill himself.

Do something

Revealing that this was an elaborate, hope-inducing anime.

Well that's why they shouldn't explain shit in detail. The games are set in absurd situations (Monokuma being omnipotent) so they can make the audience focus on the killing game itself. By just vaguely and jokingly explaining the big picture people won't care too much about it and enjoy the cases instead.

Now they don't have such premise to work with they have to dumb down people around the mastermind just to progress the plot.

His predictions always come true anyway.

Wasn't Monokuma only omnipotent in DR2, because it was all a simulation which the Junko AI had essentially become an overseer of?

>He awakens to his true power
>Complete with magical girl transformation sequence
>He's become the Super High School Level Reanimator
>Brings everyone back and dies in the process

he wasn't omnipotent, he still had to follow the rules

Except 70% percent of the time.

Yep. AI Junko had maximum permissions.

His predictions are always true, it's just that there's a 30% chance that they're in the timeline he foresaw.

100% of his onscreen predictions come true.

That's in universe. Whenever our boy makes a prediction it comes true.

Of course my happy ending is the waifus turning out alive.

Nobody cared when he punished Chiaki instead of Komaeda and thus cheated again.

Yes, but all his predictions onscreen were correct.

100% but involves alternate universes

Peko's trial already established that the person striking the killing blow is the murderer.

AI Chiaki is a cold blooded murderer.

Man, this ability could be so broken.
>does something
>does the prediction change?
>do something else
>does the prediction change?

Peko acted of her own volition and had nothing to do with Fuyuhiko's intentions. It's completely different from 2-5.

Troll harder.

>knowing that this pure thing has ceased to be and will be left behind in the pages of dangan history, all she wanted to do was live her life with family and friends and now shes gone.

How can you guys live so care-free?

Denial.

>Junko pleasured old men to get in to a school

Surprise surprise.

that's because Chiaki was the murderer.

If only things turned out differently and HPA and Junko didnt exist. Those tits could have been motorboated.

Not really Peko was decided as the murderer because killing Mahiru was her own will instead of being ordered to by Fuyuhiko like she was insisting.

I dunno if what little motivation Junko has was actually all that different across both games, at the very least. The only major difference between Junko's breakdown in her DR1 PTA and Junko's breakdown in in DR2 Rebuttal Battle was that she was freaking the fuck out a lot more in the latter, the general content was similar though. The world is shit and she'd rather betray it than let the world betray her-type nonsense.

Losing Miaya before her softened the blow.

Who?

>same one piss fag in every thread

kill yourself for shit taste.

A baited one with Komaeda being the mastermind. If the rules had been followed, Komaeda would've been the correct choice.

you know
the whore
the witch
the slut
the bitch

that one!

What would a threesome with Hopeman be like?

It's not a murder if she didn't even know she was killing someone.

Not as broken as Lucky student's reality warping ability

Nagito would've messed everything up (for the cast, but would've created some sort of notable Hope elsewhere somehow) anyway, to be fair.

I don't recall that rule being anywhere.

Eh, her design was good, but her pre-killing game declaration behavior struck me as being very Hiyoko-like. It's nowhere near as bad as it was with Miaya.

This, Junko just wanted an excuse to kill Chiaki AI.

30 percent of the time works every time.

Kibou-hen is the timeline weedman prophesied.

>rule
Just like how Naegi killed Mukuro right?
Junko doesn't give a fuck about rules, a cheating whore.

Chiaki was the killer, not the murderer.
At least here in Finland there is a difference.

Why is she so perfect?

AI Junko was literally bound by the rules though. That was the reason she didn't just nuke the island.

Junko cheats right at the end in both games. It's completely bullshit in both games too.

Didn't he predict his and Naegi's children would have the same mother?
Asahina is a slut in every timeline.

It is, it was already estabilished that the circumstances don't matter, only thing that matters is who is the killer.
By that logic Komaeda should've been punished on case 1. Mastermind rule is for when multiple people conspire to kill someone, Chiaki accidentally killing Komaeda doesn't count.

What would a threesome with both Chiakis be like?

In DR1 she was more hollow/flat in terms of motivation. She even says she has no reason and because she has no reason you can't understand her nor refute her. It's in SDR2 where it seems her obsession with despair came from her talent being too much for her mental state to handle so she destroys everything instead. If there is nothing left then there is nothing to analyse. I've posted my theory about Junko before but here it is again.

Junko's PTA in SDR2
>I don't want anything. I don't want to lose anything. The future's full of lies. You have no argument. The future will make you suffer. Any choice is despair. Just give up already. You're not hope. What is this crappy feeling? A miracle won't happen. You won't be able to do it. You won't be able to do anything.

Her standard PR reason to outward parties is that she's bored of everything because she knows the outcome thanks to her talent. I'd go further than that. Because she knows the outcome she fell in despair. She knows when she'll fail, she knows when something will break, she knows when she'll lose someone, so instead of that, why not toss everything away and break it before it has the chance to? Because of her talent she never attempted anything nor felt any reason to. More than anyone she would be familiar with her own faults and confronted with them daily. This would be nice characterization for her while still being in-character.

This reminds me that she's similar to Bernkastel, who as the Witch of Miracles, knows they don't exist so relishes in despair instead. They seek their comfy refuge in despair because they don't want to be betrayed by the future. Despair is constant and reassuring while hope is fickle and unreliable.

What rules?
There was no rules that assume she couldn't pick the killer herself just like in Peko case.

But those tits wouldn't exist if things turned out differently and HPA and Junko didnt exist.

squishy and cuddly.

No, Teruteru clearly planned to kill someone. Just because he killed the wrong target doesn't mean he wasn't the perpetrator and the mastermind, so Junko broke no rules by punishing him.

>Mastermind rule is for when multiple people conspire to kill someone, Chiaki accidentally killing Komaeda doesn't count.
That is objectively incorrect.

Because Chiaki was the one who violated the rule of "No violence".

Heaven of Hope.

After watching Despair again, I've realised that DR0 can't have taken place between ep10 & 11. Why? Because the first scene that happens is Munakata talking to the board with Juzo coming in drenched afterwards. For those who have read DR0, Junko kills the board members and replaces them with people loyal to her (probably brainwashed now). This means the board member Munakata is talking to is Junko's puppet. However when Juzo comes in he's still drenched, which can only mean that this is still the same day that Junko blackmailed him and brainwashed Chisa, 77th class & executed Nanami. This has to mean that all these events are taking place AFTER DR0.

But then you ask, when does DR0 actually take place then? Well there's only one possible time it could have happened. In Episode 8 we see Matsuda make a cameo appearance, so it couldn't have happened before then, so the only time it could have happened is after the scene with Junko kicking Mikan's ass and threatening Mitarai that she will kill his classmates if he doesn't comply. This is around the 10th minute. The next scene that occurs is Nanami saying "We did manage to find Tsumiki" which implies here that at least several days have passed. This is when DR0 occurred.

Can't say, I never watched this anime but I am happy that she apparently gives birth to a lot of kids, a wonderful woman.

Those tits were also on real Chiaki. The uniform just hid them.

He considered what happened to Class 77 as them having "died" and became agitated about it.
More likely though, he found out about what happened to Chiaki, but he barely knew her so I don't quite think that's it either.

coz of the donuts, amiright?

Personally I feel like Junko severely underestimates Komaeda's luck. His takes more time, is more roundabout, but manages more impressive feats. Even him being despaired is something that coincides with his wish. He wanted Junko to survive his encounter so she did. Izuru has nothing on his luck.

Now I think about it. If it's regardless of intentions and just about the physical striker, what if Peko just used sleeping Saionji's hand to give the fatal blow on Mahiru?

Shouldn't it make Saionji the actual killer? Because in Nagito's case everything was planned by himself and he just used Nanami to execute the killing without her knowing at all.

It's no fun watching a corpse get shot to bits with a tank, user.

At some point I expect V3 to pull a very convincing IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO murder and Monokuma punishes the guy who fell for it first by killing off the prankster for real in his place

But Nagito did violate is by hurting himself and so did Akane when she chocked him.

>Because the first scene that happens is Munakata talking to the board with Juzo coming in drenched afterwards.
Yes, and the time skip happens after that scene. Junko talks about the dead members later in the episode.

Don't degrade Asahina like that ever again.

To be precise Nanami is the CULPRIT but is not a murderer. As murder is premeditated. In Monokuma's eyes whoever deals the finishing blow in other words the one that kills the victim is the culprit.

>Teruteru clearly planned to kill someone.
Teruteru only killed someone because Komaeda goaded him into doing so.

His plan was to die himself but that doesn't really matter.

> being this delusional
You fell for a red herring. Deal with it already.

Monokuma would probably rule that Saionji was the killer. Peko is an assassin, she probably just didn't think of doing that and went through the usual motions.

But oh boy, imagine if she did do that? What if Fuyuhiko was a little more ruthless and protective of her and had her do that instead?

>Hope 01
>You Are My Reason To Live

Komaeda is very obviously presented as the mastermind of his own murder in 2-5. He even gets the "culprit-kun" shots and evil grins.

But Nagito did the finishing blow by letting go of the cord and getting SPEAR'D.

The entire series is just a series of anime movies he created and everyone is alive. They're all watching the movies together because they're such good friends.

And you could say Junko was defeated in dr2 was because Nagito believed hope would beat despair in the end so his luck made it happen.

Therefore because of Nagito's existence, the world was predestined to have hope win as the ending. He is the Haruhi of dr.

The poison was denser than air and fast acting. That was the point, he was dead before the spear landed.

AI Junko
Anyone who thinks otherwise is despairingly delusional

>Trusting Funi subs
Yes I remember when Naegi said the iconic line used throughout the series "That's not hope!"

>If the rules had been followed
I wonder about that. Is the mastermind-rule ever mentioned in the second game? If not, there's no in-universe reason that it would be bullshit.

Not true, cause of death was never mentioned in the file, it was a plot point in the case.

Are the dialogues for those minigames up online anywhere? I'm too slow to keep up with that shit during gameplay.

>its about Junko

>However when Juzo comes in he's still drenched, which can only mean that this is still the same day that Junko blackmailed him and brainwashed Chisa, 77th class & executed Nanami.

Next time read everything I have to say first.

I thought poison was instant kill?
In that case Saionji wouldn't have been the one taking the action that caused the death, in this case Chiaki herself decided to throw the fire grenade.

>"Capital letters and no periods, everyone who disagrees with me is delusional" man is back
oh boy

I mean it makes more sense that the bracelets were a part of a network being powered by the facility than the alien fax machine shit

It wont work unless you post true hopeman

I know it's never brought up in the story, even chapter 2-2 where it'd be relevant. I can't remember if it's in the monokuma rules at the start.

>This means the board member Munakata is talking to is Junko's puppet.
What if they just cancelled it?

Despair Chiaki. Just so we see her die 3rd time

Shit. 4 out...

I wonder how Kirigiri felt investigating the Chapter 3 murder and coming to the conclusion that her mistress was the culprit?

But then it would probably leave some evidence like showing bruise on Saionji's arm.

Damn imagine if that happened and people had to choose the innocent to be killed.

Oh wait, it was Chiaki.

So the way I see it is: The rules changed between games, because Monokuma had no intention of being fair. He just wanted as many corpses as possible. The DR1 mastermind rule is not in effect in DR2, therefore both Chiaki and Peko were considered the killers.

It's mentioned during 2-3 i think

Yes, that is still the same day, and the day ends at this exact point. Junko changing her outfit to her DR0 one should've been a clear indication to you.

>The next scene that occurs is Nanami saying "We did manage to find Tsumiki" which implies here that at least several days have passed.
It implies nothing of the sort.

AI Junko only had to follow the rules written in the student handbook and there was no rule written about how the blackened is decided. Junko had full discretion on who to consider the blackened in each case as long as they had some part in the murder.

>therefore both Chiaki and Peko were considered the killers.
Peko would've been considered the killer even with mastermind rule. Baby gangsta might've smashed the tomato himself seconds later, but Peko did it herself without anyone asking her to.

It makes sense and flows better. They didn't play the games so they didn't translate as 'It's wrong'.

>because Monokuma had no intention of being fair.
its funny how people forget she wanted as many people to die as possible

the talk about the motives for case 3 and case 4 being "unfair" but that was the entire point, she wasnt trying to be fair

Chiaki didn't have a corpse but she considered her a thread because she didn't fall to despair and was close to Hajimeme.
That's why Monokuma played Nagito into doing what he did.

Reminder that Gundham killed his pomeranian for despair.

>She felt bad, but knew if she didnt do it her mistresses plan wouldnt come about ... her recarnation as the 16th participant in the final killing game, kiri giving her life in a occult ritual to summon her soul back and take kiri's body over
Or something like that, idk

Is it Monday yet?

At least they had a child.

Peko's reasoning was that she wasn't a human but a tool, yet monokuma countered that a tool wouldn't be able to argue that statement, so she must be a human.

Being nitpicky with the rules doesn't change anything anyway. Junko cheats. Remember Naegi/Kirigiri execution?

No, she was a threat because she was still a possible participant who could press 'shutdown'. Ironically, Junko probably helped Chiaki by killing her, because otherwise she wouldn't be able to help out as much (particularly with Hajime and Sonia) by just standing there and shouting at them.

OTP

I really really like this picture

By the way, did she have a plan for Naegi?

>case 3 motive

what wouldve happened if Hajime got the remembering disease?
would he keep playing the game until Junko revealed herself?
would he try to crush her right then?

Yeah, she said herself that the whole killing game was just for her entertainment anyway. Of course she does whatever she feels interesting. People shouldn't care too much about her rules or whatsoever.

The whole logic thing doesn't really work in dr. It's all about Junko's own desire.

Munakata saying "Has the enemy taken control of the board?" is a throwback to DR0 when Junko killed the board members and replaced them with people loyal to her.

As I said the board members get replaced during DR0, Munakata's discussion with the board at the beginning confirms DR0 HAS already happened, its not after this scene.

>It implies nothing of the sort.

However this is the only moment now that DR0 could have taken place without it being a plot-hole now and if you re-watch the scene it can certainly be interpreted that several days have passed as they searched for Mikan.

Raep.

She wasn't an AI in DR1
Being observer in DR2 means she literally can't go against the rules

Even if they're as dumb as "observers are scared of mice so they can't go in nezumi castle"

And their child is dead too.
Hajime's other daughter is alive and well though.

Liquid Komaeda. Heck, he even said that Junko's arm was becoming one with him in SDR2.

Why didn't she just lock them up in the Funhouse and let them all die from starvation? I mean, that isn't against the rules - Monokuma can't kill people directly, but he can just sit indirectly.

>Why didn't she just lock them up in the Funhouse and let them all die from starvation?
her motives were too complex to allow that

It won't happen because the disease was controlled by Junko. So unless she wanted to feel dat despair again she wouldn't let him remember shit.

It's not going to be Liquid Komaeda, he's literally had no foreshadowing of any kind in DR3 and I'm pretty sure we should be able to figure out most of the plot without looking at anything else.

>just standing there and shouting at them.
I disagree, she managed to snap Hajime from despairing before when he was in the strawberry house, I'm sure she would've snapped them out if she was there as well.

>Why didn't she just lock them up in the Funhouse and let them all die from starvation? I mean, that isn't against the rules - Monokuma can't kill people directly, but he can just sit indirectly.

Because there are already rules where if someone dies a trial has to take place.

Everything that happens after the Funhouse case up to Hajimeme going Super Saiyan pretty much benefitted Monokuma/Junko, to be fair. Nagito got rid of the traitor, even if unintentionally.

Chisa is love.
Chisa is life.
Chisa is a miracle of the universe.
Chisa might've done some things wrong, but only out of brainwashing that even HOPElet couldn't resist.
Chisa is alive and undespaired, as confirmed by the theater scene.

They got it right this time around

Continue?

Did his twelve Zodiac generals appear after they held off the Reserve Course?

If not, they probably died, unaware their master fell to despair.

Ya blew it man.

No, it ain't. Even though Fuyuhiko didn't want her to, it doesn't matter. Even if he HAD told her to do it, Peko would still be the one responsible as according to the rules. Monokuma just let her try the tool defense for shits and giggles.

>Why didn't she just lock them up in the Funhouse and let them all die from starvation? I mean, that isn't against the rules - Monokuma can't kill people directly, but he can just sit indirectly.

Because she said she thought that would be too boring. Same reason why she didn't just kill everyone in DR1.

The whole situation only existed because Junko wanted to be entertained in the first place.

If Junko was stupid enough to unleash Izuru, he would just be apathetic and abandon all the chumps to talk obsessively with Chiaki.

Yes.

I still can't believe that they spent more than half an episode torturing Chiaki to death.

And people say that Kodaka has no balls.

The problem is that it would just be a pure VN with little time to do FTEs.

Would be nice to have a variant of School Mode though just to do FTEs basically.

Could have been cool if Hinata had met and befriended the entire class 77

I remember when people thought Nagito would confront Hajime over 'tainting' Chiaki with his normalcy and guilt trip him into becoming Izuru.

I BEAT THE GAME, YES!!!

why did they give the Reserve Course trash the better loking uniforms?

He's not writing the story this time, the director is a despair slut.

Please

Would be cool, now we just need Chiakizuru.

Does anyone have that image of Mikan bitching about the CAMERA ANGERU?

>The problem is that it would just be a pure VN with little time to do FTEs.
Kodaka wouldn't have to limit himself to the extremely contrived plot that Mirai-hen currently has.

Plus, what's wrong with a pure VN? The trial minigames are already among the worst parts of the series, and you can easily do a good mystery and especially a good overall story without them.

>Now I think about it. If it's regardless of intentions and just about the physical striker, what if Peko just used sleeping Saionji's hand to give the fatal blow on Mahiru?

>Shouldn't it make Saionji the actual killer?

No, it involves conscious action. Nanami's the killer because she threw that grenade herself. In the case you're describing, it's still Peko because Peko is the one moving that arm.

This is your final boss: Yandegiri

If she's alive, I hope for something like this.

Fucking this.

He does have plenty of balls as shown in DR2 already.

Problem is he lost his brain with DR3.

>However when Juzo comes in he's still drenched
Counterpoint: as head of security, he has to stand guard at the gate against the protesters every single day after Junko leaked the video.

Yeah, but this director also gave us Karin's Awesome Fight.

>why not toss everything away and break it before it has the chance to? Because of her talent she never attempted anything nor felt any reason to.

It makes sense but what I understood after reading Zero and playing DR2 is that she just want people to feel the same despair she feels.
Her life is full of despair because of her talent so she fully embraces that despair since there's no other way to have fun in life.
A line from DR:Zero
>"I don't know if...she is attracting despair or despair is attracting her but...she has lived
her whole life with despair by her side. She lived while immersed in despair. That's why
she began looking for despair in others. She learned to enjoy pushing people into despair.
But you know, that's normal. It's the same as someone being cursed by misfortune fall
into hatred for those who aren't. But what's special about her was that, she learned to
enjoy inflicting despair onto herself. That's how the link to despair began. As she chased
down despair, she pushed it onto others on the way. Doing so, it caused her to desire
falling into despair even more...and because of that chain to despair, the Super High
School Level Despair was born."

Would you still love a Kirigiri with no arm and a defunctional left eye, with half her face bruised purple?

No other man would hold her. It'd make an amazing story to tell to friends and collegues though.

It was foreshadowing the typical wageslave uniform the trash would eventually wear after graduate.

Monaca saying "fuck you and fuck this story, I'm going to space" was pretty ballsy. Perhaps not in the way anyone wanted though.

Do you happen to have a screenshot of her in her dr0 outfit? I also missed the Matsuda cameo

>The trial minigames are already among the worst parts of the series
Kill yourself.

He still has creative oversight, so it was most likely him who greenlighted the 10 minute Chiaki death scene.

>Would you still love a Kirigiri with no arm and a defunctional left eye, with half her face bruised purple?
Yes.

Well they both were just tools and had no intention of murdering.

Possibilities:
1) Never be alone in a room, to stop him from being "next to the TV"
2) Never sleep closest to a TV, see above
3) Never refuse to follow orders. The phone could have been given to him by Tengan who told him not to lose it or whatever.
4) Never turn on the phone. When the games over, he turns it on again where he had a message waiting for him.

I would

Who G U N D A M here?

there was no remembering disease iirc, everyone just turned into the opposite of what they were and mikan was always forgetful, so she remembered

What the fuck are you talking about. The person who performs the killing action is the killer. The why doesn't matter. Even if they were tricked into it.

Although I am a bit confused about case 1-3 now, since Monokuma said he'd never allow two people killing at once, but I'm gonna assume that with the security cameras she overheard Celes and Yamada's "plan" and knew Celes was gonna kill Yamada. I guess it makes sense that way.

Fuck off retard

Why would you do this to us?
Her face was so perfect.

I'm sure both I and the hopelet would.

>always forgetful

Nowhere in the game stated that as Mikan's trait though. She's careless, not forgetful.

Compare this to her appearance in the episode.

>everyone just turned into the opposite of what they were
so Hajime would go from talentless to talented?

thats the same thing

Does she have flexible legs?

It ain't the same. Having your arm physically moved by someone else is different than moving it yourself. No analogy is gonna change that.

Monokuma's game isn't a court of law where they're trying to determine who should be considered the killer morally. It's based on direct connection to the act that killed the person. There's no manslaughter here.

Please don't tell me you actually enjoyed them and thought they added anything meaningful to the games. I didn't find them as hard as other people did, but all they usually did was break the flow of the trials. You could solve the cases for the MCs in much better ways than that.

Gundam's hair in DR3 is fucking majestic
I can't get over how much of a difference it makes

No, but your legs will be like helicopter blades by the time she's done with you.

No you imbecile

Naegi is truly slothful for letting his waifu die.

Ultimate "breeder"

Just wait till he brings both Kyoko and Chiaki back

Makes sense.
She's talking about Matsuda here.

She claims she doesn't but I think she's lying.

No need to get defensive about your mother.

I did enjoy them, they were fun.

90's curtain cuts are always great.

you bet!

>Monokuma's game isn't a court of law where they're trying to determine who should be considered the killer morally.

That's the point.

>It's based on direct connection to the act that killed the person.

Not necessarily. It was all about what Monokuma wanted, not rules itself like you said. He said himself that he would go for the "more interesting choice". In that case if he felt it would be more interesting to let Saionji be the murderer, he would do so. So in the end we won't know without it actually happening.

KIRIGIRI WHAT YOU'RE DOING IS MADNESS, IT HAS TO STOP!

That or death, pick your poison.

Guy, what do you think of this thing i made?

i.imgur.com/HY8pw43.jpg

Will there finally be a payoff for our suffering?

Yes.

Yall niggas need some hope

>Makoto and Aoi will never be a couple even though Kyoko is dead
It hurts, family.

Mikan has looked better.

Reminder to all Chiakifriends, Kirigiribros, Juzoboys, and I guess Chisapals too, that this will have a happy ending!

It actually complements my theory well. Because of her talent her life is indeed full of despair since all she sees are endings and failures hence she fully embraces despair since that's the only road left that she sees for herself. If this is her starting point she forgot about it already.

I prefer Akane's mane.
It looks so fluffy

>can't tell him is plan is stupid because no one's going to give up the countles uses of augs just because of a terrorist attack and an illuminati video
>can only argue with morality
>try and he calls me "high school level" and a child
>look up the correct answers and do that
>it's literally Adam saying the exact same things in my attempt, but in a different order

I fucking hate you, Darrow.

70% this ends badly, I know on what I'm betting.

>AI Junko
nah, Monokuma wouldnt have been prerecorded otherwise.

It's 30% chance of being 100% right.

I feel like the only person who isn't a fan. I miss the swirl.

This is something Sonia would do.

Mirai has a 70% chance of a neutral end
Kibou is getting the good end.

>and I guess Chisapals too
Has even WEEDMAN lost hope?

Happy or sad, it's going to be an unsatisfying ending. Go back to pretending to care about your hot mom you silly con man.

Wtf why was the gamder girl show alive at the end

Death.

Only the attacker monologue that's shown pre-video is proven to be a recording.

How do we know the video about the game shown in the conference room isn't live?

Juzo is already dead, the good end is impossible.
AI Chiaki is already dead too, and she's the one who matters, not some fleshling waifu.

(you)

Oie, he says you have my waifu, give her back!

No.

The real question is -

Which will be the larger disappointment - DR3 or ZTD?

I would say ZTD since at last DR3 has closed up some loose ends and has fanservice

DR3 gave us our boy Juzo and he has been the highlight of the entire series

ZTD easily. It was never a question. DR3 hasn't even come close.

In an ambiguous case like that, Monokuma would have picked the person the students didn't pick as the murderer, and killed them all. Because that was what he's been trying to do all game, remember?

We don't know anything for sure until Kibou airs.

Out of my distress I called on the HOPE;
the HOPE answered me and set me free.

The HOPE is on my side; I will not fear.
What can despair do to me?

The HOPE is on my side as my helper;
I shall look in triumph on those who hate me.

DR3 is just mediocre, ZTD is awful.

People over exaggerate how bad DR3 has been in these threads. Yes it's been disappointing and it's treated some of the characters like shit but it's nowhere near ZTD levels yet.

It's not even mediocre. People are just bitter there waifus and husbandos are getting killed off.

Reminder that the more despair there is the more hope that ends up coming after! After all those despair arc episodes, the hope side will be surely be amazingly HOPEful!

Provided motives are actually explained at the end, DR3 will be less disappointing (which isn't really saying much I suppose)

Carlos is the highlight of ZE though

I genuinely like Future. Not that they can't ruing it yet
ZTD, not so much

Future arc is okay, despair is utterly mediocre though

>Hope side
>It's a 25 min long episode
No.

That's not it at all. The strange pacing in general (Despair glossing over everything at a breakneck pace and Future padding shit out unnecessarily with drawn out fights), the way the background lore is being handled, and characters seemingly bringing nothing to the story before they exit the story are what's been pissing people off.

Why doesnt DR2 let you customize your own room?

Sonia has a ton of princess related shit, Twogami has pretty much a library, etc.

I believe in you, hopeman. I feel like Nagito's comments have been meta for the ending of the series. When he said last episode that he can be carefree about his fall into despair since he knows the hope will be fine, etc etc. Everything will be alright. Thank you, hopeman.

Because it would be pointless

>Hope side
>It's actually carnival phantasm in dr universe

Because Hajime is Super Highschool Level Nobody.

Why are we discussing videogames on an anime board?

Fucked up pacing is the director's hallmark. Remember, this guy also did Persona 4, the first DR anime, and Devil Survivor 2.

>Despair glossing over everything at a breakneck pace

Reminder that Despair wasted three episodes in one single day

> Future padding shit out unnecessarily with drawn out fights

There has been no drawn out fights though

I thought it's 1 hour special

But where did Sonia and all them get that nice shit to customize their rooms? I want it.

It's not like anybody's going to see it.

The point is Hinata's room was supposed to be dull and boring because he's a nobody.

Because ZTD has proven itself time and time again to be a direct and explicit source of plot twists in DR3
We're not doing this again, get over your autism

> Chisa says Despair arc will have a Happy Ending
> It's a Happy Ending for Despair

> Weedman says Future Arc will have a Happy Ending
> It's a Happy Ending for ???

it's two 25 minute episodes user

Only correct answer here

N-No

>There has been no drawn out fights though
candybitch & co

motives are explained at the end of ztd, the complex motives shit is just a meme.
All Delta did was create a scenario in which his birth was going to happen in one of the timelines, and the others all had a best case scenario of 2 billion people out of 8 surviving the apocalypse and a single one where the protagonists had a chance to stop it.
His endgame was always stopping the apocalypse and ensuring his own birth, and he did that by knowing the future through reading the minds of time shifters.
I'm not defending ZTD mind you, but that was explained in detail

Munakata vs Tengan's fight taking up half the goddamn episode was the only time the fights really bugged me. Makoto's fight with Munakata sorta bored me too since I knew that his Luck would just save him from any harm, though I'm probably in the minority of opinion here.

Couldn't they have made it so that Twilight Murder Case sends them on a downward spiral towards despair making them all hate each other and then Izuru just uses his SHSL everything to bring them together got NWP?
They wouldn't have needed to give so much screentime to anime originals.

DR3 Future > ZE3: ZTD > DR3 Despair > [spoile]Mass Effect 3

It was the same in DR1
The protag room is boring because self insert, but that doesn't answer the question of where all of the shit in other people's rooms comes from. Was it already there for them? In DR1 especially it doesn't make much sense for them to have personal items in their rooms

>proven itself time and time again to be a direct and explicit source of plot twists in DR3
Get over yourselves zero escape fags.

Yes, they could have
Kodaka probably thought there wasn't enough time to show every individual classmember getting manipulated so dude mindhacks lmao ended up being more practical

I don't know - ask Gundham

It looks like Sonia has Chisa's face in that picture.

They probably got all their shit from the vending shop.

Well, his luck sorta only saved him once and I already went in expecting it to become a shouting contest lacking only the truth bullets. Because, really, how else would Naegi even fight?
If anything, I was pleasantly surprised Naegi forced a situation of dialogue. They could have made Munakata just stop and listen to him for no reason.

It's not a matter of ego, it's objective fact that Kodaka and Uchikoshi are friends who share plot ideas between each other

Doesn't it just take the usual DR: Despair slot?

>Kodaka probably thought there wasn't enough time
Like half the show went to Ruruka, Mitarai, Seiko, Yoi, Chisa, Juzo and Munakata.

>DR1
-There was a tragedy that killed most of the population
-Monokuma is a funny mascot character.
-Characters learn that there was a timeskip between when they were captured and when the game starts

>VLR
-There was a tragedy that killed most of the population.
-Zero III is a funny mascot character, but an AI in a computer.
-Bracelets on the participants will kill them with a lethal poison in certain circumstances.
-Protagonist was the mastermind behind the game's events. He didn't know because it was his future self and therefore he has no memory of it.
-Characters learn that there was a timeskip between when they were captured and when the game starts

>DR2
-Monokuma is an AI.
-The game has an escape room in the style of zero escape.
-Game ends with WE WILL CREATE OUR OWN FUTURE WITH THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP
-Protagonist was the mastermind behind the game's events. He didn't know because it was his future self and therefore he has no memory of it.

>ZTD
-Game ends with WE WILL CREATE OUR OWN FUTURE WITH THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP.
-Participants are periodically put to sleep by the bracelets, which also display the time.
-One of the participants, who turns out to be a villain, is in a wheelchair and does not speak. They view everything through camera feeds.
-There is a secret extra participant that is conveniently off screen, a trick allowed by the cinematic nature of the camera angles

>DR3
-Participants all have bracelets that periodically put them to sleep. The bracelets also display the time.
-Bracelets administer a lethal poison in the circumstance that a rule is broken.
-One of the participants, who turns out to be a villain, is in a wheelchair and does not speak. They view everything through camera feeds.
-There are lots of cinematic camera angles, including many shots which are from the perspective of looking into a room from a hole in the roof. There is currently one participant unaccounted for...

There are shops in both games, though.
Plus, they were moving there, right? They might have brought some of that crap with them and Naegi and Hajime were just too plain.

Despair arc was ruined by having to tie in with Future arc. If despair arc was it's own thing they could have just cut all the DR3 characters and brainwashing out and used it on Twilight Syndrome to start the classes fall into despair.

It was more because of an out-of-narrative reason that the fight wasn't too engaging for me. We all knew that it was going to end in the two talking, and we all knew that Makoto was not actually at any risk of physical harm due to his Talent, so them spending so long getting to what I knew was going to happen anyway just wasn't something I found that interesting.

Would Junko and Delta team up?

>implying they haven't already

Thoughts on the series in general?

Shouldn't they be enemies?

No. Delta's a real cunt, but he wants to save the world.

Its going to be fine guys, trust in weedman

This should really be updated now that all the mindhack stuff happened
Also 999 did the "second identical location" thing that DR3 did

you mean the girl who only cares about despair and destruction and the old guy who actually wants to save the world?

>16
No... It cannot be hope I refuse to believe

Only so Delta can retroactively stop her.

And even that's a wash because "muh terrorist, muh snail, muh motives".

Chiaki needs to live!

>Reminder that Despair wasted three episodes in one single day

And I thought there would be much more plot happening given how rushed the first episode was.

Different strokes, I guess.
Knowing Naegi wouldn't die didn't hurt it too much for me, and I genuinely liked the screaming contest.

I just realised that they didn't bother adding Nagisa to the character list on the official site, even though he had lines and shit.

Should they add in the random FF lackeys too?

Who?

>body at the end of episode 10.
>we'll see her grave in Side Hope.
>she got shredded by spears she's dead my man.

What if the 16th participant is an AI?

New

Who?

SEVEN
unrevealed future side characters
Place your bets now.

>PAGE
>FUCKING
>1

STOP

He only appeared for the one scene, didn't seem all that crucial as a role.

Regular Munakata is an asshole who walks on tables with his shoes on, though.

I liked Nagisa
until he asked Cumaru to go easy on Monaca, fuck off with that man

Don't forget the reveal that the nonhuman heroine in the previous game (Chiaki, Luna) were revealed to be based on a real human girl (real Chiaki, Diana), with the protagonist being their "Father". While they have broad similarities in appearance, the human girls are more emotional and flawed and thus distinct characters on their own.

Stop using cute Chiaki.png for nefarious purposes!

she could have just passed out next to SHSL everything! Juzo survived getting cut up by edge blade and passing out!

pls live Chiaki.

The five DR2 survivors are a give; the only real mystery is the other two slots.
Junko
Zombie Chiaki.

>using this to shitpost
Fuck off already, you miserable cunt.

Seiko's fight against Yoi was only in episode 5

There is no time.

We all knew Naegi was going to converter Munakata

The question was how

And I think the Future arc did a good job with it tbf

Shirokuma, Kurokuma, and the 5 new 'kumas that V3 is getting.

Waifufags are an irrational bunch, user.

I'd still hold off on that one until the very end.

Something to add for DR3:
-The main antagonist has a means to exert control over other people's bodies.

Brainwashing was always going to he a part of it, give it up

They spent the 2 episodes leading up to that chasing each other

there's the usual showing on Thursday as well as a showing on Friday.

remember when ryouko appeared in zetsubou hen
I sure did

The Munakata vs Tengan fight lasted maximum 2 minutes, you braindead moron. Stop imagining things.

During the chasing they dropped hints. During ep 3 they revealed it was because of a drug that caused their fight. During ep 4 they revealed they got each other expelled. Both scenes lasted around a minute.

Pay attention, speedwatcher.