Danganronpa 3

Actually Naegi I prepare to think of myself as Daedalus - a proud father watching helplessly as my child plummets to the depths of hell

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11294413
strawpoll.me/11295654
docdroid.net/MOegcSt/sayaka-maizono-the-thesis.docx.html
youtube.com/watch?v=hdWP7S2sKLk
youtube.com/watch?v=9JegoiZ9GbI
twitter.com/pepsigem/status/779136209671036928
youtube.com/watch?v=yqPNYUxGXyk
kuroinekomimix.tumblr.com/post/150508132148/im-crying
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SEVEN MORE CHARACTERS

One of them is Chiaki. I hope

qt

its
>Hajime
>Akane
>Kazuichi
>Sonia
>Fuyuhiko
>Izuru
>Hajizuru

>No body
>No grave
>No confirmation of death

Hopeman and the Shortcake who sold the World

I want to fingerblast Hiyoko's clitty until she pees herself!

waifufags end is the worst end

Who do you guys think the 16th participant is? It's pretty much the last mystery to solve, feel free to take a crack at it as it should be revealed one way or the other tomorrow.
strawpoll.me/11294413

what the fuck

Oh shit, I'm sorry.
sorry for what? Enoshima Junko taught us not to be ashamed of our despair, especially since it's such a good stepping stone to hope and all.
yeah I see that, Junko gave you good brainwash.
it gets even more retarded when I pretend to be minhacked despite being like this since forever.
mmmmm
sometimes, I dive into despair so hard, I can already imagine how bright our hope will shine in the end!
well Chiaki taught me a few things too like eh... if you try things, even hard ones, everything might turn out okay...
will you battle against me Hajime?
I will not lose to a guy like you, Nagito!

Juzo

>no hopeman
what?

Reminder to all Chiakifriends, Kirigiribros, Juzoboys, and I guess Chisapals too, that this will have a happy ending!

Juzo is a fucking faggot.

>No body
but there was pretty clearly a body full of holes user
she slipped on her own blood and everything

>Who do you guys think the 16th participant is?
Delta.

>other

Your occasional reminder that Kyoko, Chiaki, Chisa, Juzo, and all the other dead waifus and husbandos will remain dead.

Let it go, and move on, because that's exactly what Makoto, Hajime, and Munakata will do.

There's no point having hope for something that won't happen, so it's better to not hope at all so that you won't feel any despair when it doesn't happen.

But that's exactly what chisa said

It's gonna be:
>Hajime
>SHSL Make up artist
>13th head
>Hiroko
>Chihiro's mum
>Nagito
>Mikan
>
>

Hope will never lose!

Yeah, so what? Juzo got a superheated katana cooking his internal organs and he managed to soldier on a little bit longer.

Can't wait for DR2 IF in V3.

They'll stay dead but the ending will be happy regardless, as long as there's hope

Fuck off back to Cred Forums, Prosecutor Pooinloo.

Fuck off.

The heat of the blade kept the wound from bleeding out, user
the superheated katana is specifically what kept him alive for that long

Don't lump Juzo in with them. That bitch sold out the world so he could stay in the closet.

>Final seconds of animuuu
>Naegi is about to die via [insert complex here]
>Credits

strawpoll.me/11295654

This, anything else and I'll be really disappointed.

>the most obvious choice falls under other
they have been building him up as the final villain ever since dr2, he was even in UDG when he contributed nothing

>>The heat of the blade kept the wound from bleeding out, user
Nope, he was bleeding out too. The wound doesn't matter anyway when, as I said, he had his internal organs cooked.

Well, you're Satan so i'm gonna believe you.

What? You saw him bleeding like a waterfall.

R-15 > Danganronpa

>obvious
No? He's not very relevant in DR3 which is the only thing that matters.
>he was even in UDG when he contributed nothing
That's called fanservice, which it was because Komaeda is a very popular character.

ONE OFF

HAHAHAHAHA

>off by one
I hate my life.

So close

Maybe next time Hope-kun.

Wow, you were almost there
Maybe next time

SUCH DESPAIR
THAT MUST MEAN A GREAT HOPE IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER

SO FAR YET SO CLOSE HOPEFAG

Such despair.

OH NO

How unlucky can you possibly get?

baka.

This isn't your safe space user. I'll post what I whatever's on my mind

someday

Despair sent us to hell, but we're going even deeper.
Take back everything that we've lost.

Hope is 2 25 minute episodes now?

just a stepping stone to real trips
regardless of how many singles are wasted repeating digits will always turn up, having singles is just a stepping stone to trips

Will Hajime fuck Mikan or Sonia instead?

Did somebody say Juzo?

THIS HOPE...!

That depends on whether or not the comatose students wake up, or when they wake up.

H O P E
O
P
E

No you fuck off delusionalfag.

>I might've been abandoned
>But I still want him to live...

You did it champ.

Why is she so perfect?

I wonder if Sonia will still be a cuck post brainwashing and depression at what they have done while brainwashed.

This artist's Juzo is my favorite Juzo.

All the advertisements are only for 1 episode so no.

Should you really let your daughter hug you like that?

If Junko didnt skip class so much and got closer to Makoto and his unpredictable luck, she would actually just forget about despair and become a moe chuuni waifu. Prove me wrong.

Time to get a script buddy.

How mad will people be when Kirigiri is confirmed alive Friday?

blessed Hope

Is this the hope caused by 776-chan's despair?

NWP created AI Chiaki

>Friday
see

Well if the survivors are in fact going to Mirai's location, then they have to be already awake.
Or dead, since the survivors may be grateful enough to help out Naegi and crew if they know he needs the help, they're not obsessed enough to leave their comatose friends to be blown up by Munakata's fleet.

Real Chisa died a long time ago.

Be a chuckle trying to convert him to despair while he just goes moe with his hope,

Wonderful design. I'm in love.

If it was ever that way, it got retconned.

there's one last future arc episode before Hope airs

Until she found out his was tiny. Then she would fall into despair again and kill Makoto instead.

>implying

What is your favourite D3 scene?

Will he wear the hoodie for maximum fujobait?

Kore ga... kibou...

Nope

>implying
for his sake, let him be the father,

ITS TIME TO STOP

Hope airs on Thursday.

Post Chunni waifu Junko

FTE showed AI Chiaki's father was either Chihiro or his alter ego. So Izuru wouldn't be the one made her.

>projecting

This one, obviously

THERE WAS NO ONE WHO COULD EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR HERO JUZO
>Punched Naegi in order to defend his bro
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag because he knew that he was the traitor all along
>Had a misunderstanding with the Gozuboys
>Saved Hinata from getting killed by HPA
>The master of chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was because he was a merciful hero, and not just to flex his muscles and check dat ass (because he only wants Munakata ass)
>Went full ham on the evil old man mastermind and crew to save the FF
>Roundhouse kicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet in order to stop the second coming of Junko Enoshima
>Unable to stop some mentally deranged kid from blowing up half the school because he was too busy being a hero
>Had a misunderstanding with the donut but spared her
>Survived 2 missile barrages by an evil robot bent on destroying all hope
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians
>Became the world champion in boxing, becoming the undisputed best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school
>Too Alpha to mess with the bitches and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel to protect his love no matter what
>Only took a 2 episode rest before kicking the shin of everyone again
>Took a fucking spear to the shoulder, impaled into a wall and shrugged it off like it was just a mosquito bite
>Was not seduced by Ruruka's sweets because he was so loyal to Munakata
>Has enough consideration to the normies to at least use them as a coatrack
>Even at the world's end, he was still gunning for a piece
>such a straight forwarded bro, he bends his own sexuality
>saves the manlet when he's in need, cutting of his hand to be the savior he truely is! Saving everyone with the power of determination
>Single handedly stopped the killing game, physically and literally
J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S
His coat makes him him, my friend

I already said this, even if it was like that originally it got retconned. Izuru's a way cooler dad anyway.

>alive
she's staying dead

Juzo scene at the end of 11. Probably the highest point of the whole series so far

Well she could still use Seiko's drug to grow a huge one and make Makoto her bitch.

What does it say, brother? Please tell me.

Of course. A father should teach everything he knows to his daughter.

Maybe they can even learn a few things together while they're at it.

It makes no sense that Izuru would create AI Chiaki though, she was working directly with Monomi which was under Makoto's group control. Would they just trust Izuru with putting his own AI in the simulation? He put AI Junko in there by secret, sure, but Makoto and co are obviously aware of Chiaki

>F-fall into d-despair! Upupupupu!
>O-ow! Stop hitting me on the head every time I say despair, Naegi-kun!

Does Cred Forums like boats?

>defending a manlet

Who's projecting here user?

Revolver Hopecelot (Revolver Hopecelot)

These two need to have sex and make the most femenine boy ever

Boats suck.

How boring.

You really are hoping too hard.

In these threads there are mostly ship people.

The last episode didn't say anything about Izuru creating Chiaki AI though.

I can't read jap but a kind user from a previous thread translated for me.

-

Yes.

Munakata: Sorry Juzo, but can you have a quick look on these documents?
Juzo: Yeah, I dont mind

Juzo: hey, am I allowed to sign here too?
Munakata: yep, two person's sign are needed here, so Iam counting on ya.
Juzo: got it

Munakata: .....fufu
Juzo: ?

Munakata: ...haha, these papers formula, dont they look almost like the marriage proposal one's?
* I laughed without realizing*

Munakata: Fufu.. sorry about that, just forget it... Haha

Juzo: Idiot!!!!

I can't choose between Juzo's heroic sacrifice, Nagito's hopeboner, and the despair dates.

>not judging someone's penis size by their appearance is defending

Naegi vs Munakata

b-but theyre both boys

Naegi v Munakata:Dawn of HOPE

Izuru ain't got nothing on Chihiro. Izuru is some perfect being who gets bored, chooses to pit Hope vs Despair not for those feeling but so he can be entertained. His teachers should have taught him to develop pride in something or give him ambitions. Better yet, keep his Hajime memories

Chihiro showed strength to move past his insecurities, willing to expose hiself to the whole world. And in the meantime created things that in the long term have saved thousands to thousands of lives

Thank you so much user.
Juzo had a hard life, but I like to think he also had good moments like these.

Same could be said for you and your fellow waifufags

And...?

Nah, I believe she's alive out of cynicism developed from watching anime for too many years. You believe she's dead because that would be the better move. You're Hope, I'm Despair.

Really?
I just checked Tokyo MX's schedule and only found one episode airing on Thursday. during Despair arc's time slot.

"H-he thinks Kirigiri faked her death! He must be a baconboy!"

This. They'll pull a fucking Sunrise revival machine on us.

He's so dreamy

post laughing hajime

>best girl is a boy
>AGAIN

How easy it woulda been to re use a scene of junko with her note book in episode 5 and instead it somewhere later with minor changes to her so she was Ryoko to establish Dr0 happened but nope they didnt take the effort

Stop groping our daughter.

Reminder

>‘’ do you want me to kill him ‘’

The original line said was “Ko, korosuno?”

It could be either implied as

“Y, you want him dead?”

Or

“A, are you going to kill him?”

Or they just left them there while they are gone and will return.

Was the entire Class 76 trio subplot completely irrelevant? People are saying that Cure W will validate all the screentime they got but even that didn't require the sheer amount of focus they got (it even dipped into Zetsubou at one point). The conflict itself that they had felt extraordinarily petty compared to eveything else going on in Mirai too.

Mitarai is fucking shit.

Have hope, quality will in the end I hope

Makoto vs Munakata

Kodaka chose to establish that its up to the viewer to decide whether it happened or not. Stay mad, mangacucks!

She was already close with the class. She still destroyed the world anyway.

top boy

It still won't justify the amount of focus they got, but at least "cure w" will provide some remote amount of payoff.

>You're Hope, I'm Despair
That's what you call yourself now?

Make me

Really? Is that what Kodaka told you in a pm? Doesn't look like it from the anime or DR1. In all the pictures she is literally acting like an outcast.

It got corrected in funi subs, can you stop being autistic and posting this in every damn thread?

>Junko Enoshima as Rikka Takanashi

Why do you care? Even if Mukuro had some sort of attraction for Naegi she's better off crawling on the ground while Junko gets her off with her heel.

Reporting in, brother!

We are already on the last week, huh. Considering what we have already been through, we have nothing to fear, brothers! But let us hope for the best and stay strong until the end, for a happy ending awaits us!

I hope this faggot die.

>why didn't lazily do a scene for pure fanservice

stop post that

This one.

I wonder how and when he'll snap. I have no idea what Kodaka's planning for him though.

>mangacucks

The manga is clearly cannon.

I can post whatever I like as long as it isn't against the rules, friend

Just felt the need to clarify

He's the Hagakure/Souda of DR3,

So they corrected it? Nice

Shit taste, but I like you all guys in this thread so I'll just respect it. I don't get it though.

Class 78 were all incredibly close with each other, it's been established since the first game and was one of it's main plot points even.

DR3 jumped around timeline-wise a lot and plenty of events happened offscreen, you don't need me to spell this out for you.

>In all the pictures she is literally acting like an outcast.
She isn't, go look at them again.

Well, she said she thought he was only a loser anyways, so what are you trying to say?

you mean light novel dumbass

He is just cute and pitiful.

Thank you, user! This is really nice.

>"And thus, Enoshima Junko realizes the true Despair of having her dreams dashed and becoming a regular housewife!"
>"But it was too soon for the world to let it's guard down, for she was planning a greater Despair than they'd ever..."
>"Mommy, today at class we learned how to write our names!"
>"OH MY, we gotta put this on the freezer! Mukuro, where did you put the magnets?!"

dr0 is the only light novel on the official timeline which was made recently, it's canon

Not the point I was trying to correct

If anything she just didn't get enough nakama time to be able to be like pic related

I mean Yasuke you imbecile

I'm going to marry Sonia!

Dr0 is canon, autistic Junkocuck

Some people in these threads are obsesed with this idea of Junko being redeemed for some reason, despite every other character being trashed for any remotely negative thing that they do
I don't really get it myself

Junko singlehandedly ruined DR3, but I honestly loved the scene where she first meets Ryouta. Juzo's death is a very close second.

Of course I'm going to be using this as an excuse to post Juzo.

Man these threads are really shit if an episode wasn't released the same day.

>this thing again
That was too cute, post it again

I would like for it to be Weedman just because at this point that would actually be the most unexpected thing.

Like the whole thing is wrapped up and Asahina says, "There's just one thing I don't understand. Who was the 16th participant?"
>reaction shots from all the survivors
"It was Hagakure."
"Oh, that explains it!"
>credits roll

Maybe the one with shit taste is you

just check the archive you lazy fuck

I liked watching Juzo get humiliated in the rain, beaten down and laughed at by a horde of faceless normies.

and every single other time he's been humiliated

>no reference storywise in DR3

The only thing DR0 got was references, and even Eva got more references than DR0 in the end, stay mad

That should've been clear to you several weeks ago. The show's utterly atrocious at providing anything resembling discussion material, so threads always become stale 30h after an episode at most.

It would not only be unexpected, but an outright lie for the sake of a stupid "twist".

Juzo in chikalito's outfit makes me nervous

>literally garbage.
>best
Kill yourself faggot.

>Mukuro pretending to be a normal girl to avoid blowing her cover.jpg

What branch is he incharge of?
The stress relief branch where all the guys use his boipussy for their pleasure?

I'm pretty sure this is my favorite Juzo artist.

>THERE WAS NO ONE WHO COULD EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR HERO JUZO
That is correct. Junko didn't "remotely control" Juzo, she controlled him 100%.

Chisa is love.
Chisa is life.
Chisa is a miracle of the universe.
Chisa might've done some things wrong, but only out of brainwashing that even HOPElet couldn't resist.
Chisa is alive and undespaired, as confirmed by the theater scene.

777 WAS JUST A STEPPING STONE FOR OUR HOPE

The only thing Mitarai deserves is death

is this a question?

I don't know who you are but I have HOPE!

T....thanks weedman

She didn't control anything, my friend! He got controlled by love and plot convenience, like haha! Do you even know plot convenience, like open your eyes, my friend hahaha!

>tainting Chihiro with Mitarai
Not even death stopped Chihiro's Hope, whereas Mitarai succumbed to Despair at the drop of a hat. Comparing the two is an insult to based Chihiro, the true hero of DR1.

Half of Junko's scenes were great, even if the other half were fucking terrible
Best Mirai-hen scene was probably Juzo turning the power off. Not a Juzofag but he's had the most interesting arc in DR3 by far (which isn't really saying much, but still)

Hate to say it, but none. Pretty much every half-memorable scene ended up being more forgettable than I thought it would. Juzo got a good send-off, but it's going to run into the same issue because it's a strong reminder of how Kodaka's deliberate choice to make everyone but Junko dumb cost Kirigiri her life.

>they can't appreciate best boi
Get hakked SHITTers.

That was her last FTE, she was being herself in it rather than masquerading as Junko, which is why she doesn't answers when Makoto asks if she is wants to stop being a model

So you're saying you want more of it, user?

He is in charge of the tenth branch.
>He is the leader of the 10th Division. His responsibility is to help oversee and implement education and culture to areas in need.

I'd totally use him for stress relief if I was part of FF though.

You shouldn't take the shitty sad monk seriously.

Not him but that was her last FTE, in which she is actually being herself

You should play DR1 before saying embarassing things like that

I hope he snaps and does something nutty. His VA is good at sounding angry/pissed off.

How pathetic

>you will never see juzo smile again in the anime

>2 DR0 references with SHSL cameo, and Matsuda cameo
>3 Eva references with "CONGRATULATIONS.jpg", Tengan doing the Gendo pose, and Makoto mustn't run away
You're on to something here

Looking for specific Juzos in my folder is a bit of a pain in the ass now.

do you shipperfags ever have any idea what you're actually talking about?

>Characters are dumb because they don't act like how I want them to act!

Nice meme

Just convince her that being a submissive housewife who has no say in anything whatsoever, can't leave the house without husband's permission, can't buy something for herself without husband's permission, etcetera is the ultimate despair situation for her.

more then two references if you could junko being in her dr0 uniform in episode 11

>members of the board
>Matsuda
>Spy
>Junko's outfit
>Killing game
>Reserve course riot
>Junko reference about killing Matsuda
All are related to DR0. It did play a role, just not the one we all expected.

did nothing wrong

It did get a story reference, for what it's worth. Mindwiping tech isn't a thing Junko has access to until DR0, and she only mentions it in the recent episode (where she's in her DR0 clothes)

Though yeah other than that it was pretty much irrelevant to this story.

T-thanks

>whereas Mitarai succumbed to Despair at the drop of a hat.
When?

THE GREATEST DESPAIR GAVE US THIS GREATEST HOPE

Last ridiculous outfit Juzo I care to find

Purple made her stronger.

Hinanami happy ending!

>Makoto manning up
>Makoto talking Munakata into hope
That was amazing you double faggot

please kodaka

Within seconds of meeting Junko, and he's been her plaything ever sense. Chihiro held onto Hope even past death.

It's still on the official timeline

5 actually

>Spy
>Matsuda
>Mindwipe reference
>Junko's clothes
>Reference to the death of the steering council

Does that mean she was gonna blow her cover?
IF is the only place where Mukuro gives a fuck about Makoto
In DR0 she protects him because she was protecting Junko at the same time, you know how Makoto's luck works, he is about to be killed but he's near Junko so Mukuro saves him
In the off chance that anything new comes up I'll change my mind

KK is also there, does it matter?

It was literally just rewording what Tengan said though. Munakata had no reason to be swayed by that aside from the plot demanding it.

Having your technics stolen is succumbing to Despair?

I can sorta understand why people would be disappointed - I don't understand why people would be surprised though.

For the first few episodes of Mirai Munakata was made out to be an actual rival figure and it seemed like he and Makoto would have to meet some sort of pragmatic middle-ground between their ideologies. As of around 6-7 episodes ago it's been clear that this was not going to happen anymore though, and that it was just going to be another case of what Makoto basically always does.

To be fair we don't know that yet. I'm betting it will eventually, either way you're acting very autistic user.

No, it wasn't. Tengan goaded him into thinking Chisa was despair and left it at that, Naegi told him that even if Chisa became despair he shouldn't kill the memories of the sweet girl he knew.

You can check the archive, although I really think this thing has endless comedic possibilities.
>Izuru as their neighbor who learned how to avoid boredom by developing OCD on purpose
>Also takes immense ammounts of pride in his boat
>Chisa and Junko competing over the title of SHSL housewife constantly
>In the end, they lose to Juzo
>Mukuro helping them pay for the house with her mercenary money and living together with them, teaching the kids survival tactics and other things like it

He is an angel. But it's true he is useless. I can only hope he'll be amazing tomorrow.

They actually did do that. Did you miss the entirety of episode 10? Naegi was forced to man up and instead of just trying to talk it out, he physically confronted Munakata and used every trick he could think of (all the way up to believing in his own luck, a technique more akin to Komaeda) to force him into a corner and get a discussion going.

two different people my man, I also highly doubt they show that KK is important in the last 2 episodes

No, that was showing she had doubts. Something happened to har to cause those doubts to exist

No one is arguing about her feelings for Makoto here, as you said, they're only relevant in IF

For that matter, Ryoko wasn't in danger when Mukuro appeared in DR0. She was just put on a spot in which Madarai was blackmailing her with Makoto's life. Ryoko gave no fucks about it though

Dont forget wings

Too many to name.

>Future
- RoDs Future intro scene
- Makoto/Munakata's duel of ideologies
- Juzo redemption
- Munakata vs Tengan
- Monaca calling it quits
- Chisa chandelier falling down
- Seiko's death
- Makoto HOPEbreaking Munakata
>Despair
- Chisa bringing Class 77 together
- Junko meeting Izuru
- Chisa lobotomy
- Junko/Mukuro introduction
- Nagito's MASTER PLAN

I should add that he actually, basically, tried to kill Munakata via electrocution. He probably figured that it wouldn't work out like that but it was still an instance of him doing something that could actually kill a person. That shows that he really did take Chisa's words to heart.

Oh, my bad. I still think Takumi or the Ultimate Make Up Artist will play a role in the story, although I'd say the chances of that happening are getting slimmer and slimmer. Your guess is as good as mine though.

Oh right

wtf stop using reasoning and logic and shitpost!

Nope. I like real Chiaki's flaws, they're both good girls in their own way.

>fags and retards kept saying "lul juzo is ded accept it"
>he came back
>they ate shit
Kyoko is next.

oh shit i'm sorry
wtf i hate naegi now

Why does she like him that much?

>Filename
At least AI was a character.
IRL chiaki genuinely felt like a plot device

>Why didn't Kyoko check the room?
She was trying to keep her life intact.

>Why didn't Kyoko cut off her hand?
She was trying to keep her life intact.

What's it like having a 40 IQ?

Lmao yeah. If Juzo managed to survive both getting stabbed in the chest and bleedout from cutting his arm off for two whole attack phases I find it hard to believe that they'd straight up just kill Kirigiri off.

Ai Chiaki rating desu/10

> Does that mean she was gonna blow her cover?

It means she was having doubts regarding her current work, dumbass

> IF is the only place where Mukuro gives a fuck about Makoto

DR0

> In DR0 she protects him because she was protecting Junko at the same time,

Ryoko wasn't in danger, she gave no fucks about Makoto's life as well

SHSL Ikemen

I wonder if anyone knew about her massive lust. Did anyone see her masturbating in the corner of the class or anything? Ask her who she was masturbating to?

>I'm gonna die in 30 minutes if I don't check this room anyway, but hey, better keep my life intact

>What's it like having a 40 IQ?
Idk, I wish I could ask Kirigiri and find out, but she is dead already

Does anyone have the link 3478390247 page essay on Sayaka Maizono? Today is the day, I'm going to kill myself.

>They actually did do that. Did you miss the entirety of episode 10? Naegi was forced to man up and instead of just trying to talk it out
This isn't the same thing as what I was saying. Like I said, people were expecting Makoto and Munakata to reach some sort of pragmatic middle ground ideologically, and instead we got Makoto saving Munakata from Despair. Which is fine. Lots of people were looking forward to Makoto actually having a rival-type figure though so understandably those people would feel disappointed (though they shouldn't have been surprised, which I explained), that's all my point was.

In regards to Makoto "manning up", it wasn't really anything new. Earlier on in the show he fearlessly calls Munakata out and attempts to settle things too. I think it's reasonable that there are people here who weren't as moved by that scene as the writers maybe intended, it wasn't as big a change in Makoto's character as they made out to be because Makoto isn't actually "weak", he's just been restricted by his surroundings in DR3 and Munakata has been instigating shit all show.

Post wacky Hajimemes instead if you have nothing to add, user.

A large part of me wants to bullshit hoping that komaeda's grave is hit by lightning restarting his heart and singeing all of his wounds closed curing his cancer and undoing the brain washing.

I like bullshit.

No, he uses her as an example to push the idea that war alone is not enough. The only thing Naegi adds is emotional appeal, which should not have any sort of effect whatsoever on him.

>hajimeme/izuru 2.0
>baking souda
>sonia
>Fuyuhiko
>Akane
>Hopefag
junko

>3478390247 page essay
Jesus.

I see
Ok, that still gives us no idea when DR0 was supposed to happen
Especially if you consider Junko's clothes it's a huge contradiction since in DR0 Junko was laying low and having Mukuro kill board members, yet in the rainy day when shit hits the fan Junko was still wearing her original clothes yet had the board members under control
And especially in the same day Junko was shown brainwashing Chisa and Matsuda was shown to be alive, so the only possible thing that comes to mind is that the Junko we saw in these episodes of Zetsubou, was Junko that was "healing" from her memory loss
Basically in DR0 we saw that Ryoko would randomly black out for possibly hours or even days, and then revert back to Ryoko, this happens because Matsuda's memory wipe is very aggressive, and constant, so my guess is that part of DR0 happens entirely off-screen starting from episode 8 until part of episode 11, and the Junko we see is the times where Ryoko is unconcious
Which still makes no sense since of the main things Ryoko did in DR0 was figure out where Izuru was and we know that Junko knew perfectly well where Izuru was
Unless he was taken away by the board and then Junko found him again
Which is again impossible since Chisa wasn't in despair yet
Seriously fitting DR0 in with DR3 is a pain and makes no sense
DR0 is officially the Portable Ops of the series, a prequel that's sort of canon but in case of contradiction with anything it get's retconned

Jesus Loli Naegi is cute as fuck fucking hell
I heard someone tried to download it a week ago on 10mb/s internet and that he is still downloading

I am Naegirifag. I feel pain. Big fucking pain.
And fear.
Big fucking fear.
I afraid to watch the last episode.
Please, give me some hope.
Tell me, why Kyoko can back to live!
Give me an agrument, greatest argument, why she will alive. To kill my fear for hope!
Help me, please!

He did, both of his arguments against Naegi were refuted then and there.
Naegi's optimistic ideology survived tragedy and sacrifice, while Munakata had called them naive.
Meanwhile, Munakata didn't put his own ideology into practice. Chisa being Despair was obviously getting to him and made him wish he never met her. Naegi told him that her becoming Despair shouldn't be grounds to negate all the good they did together.
That is much more pragmatic than anything Munakata ever said. Munakata's extremism was so intense, his actions bordered on random majority vote to weed out the killer? Really? Also, his greatest fear made no sense with his actions either. The only way someone could infiltrate somewhat smoothly would be if someone died outside of the sleep times.

Real Chiaki should be alive. It's cruel what Kodaka did to her ;_;

To them being blown up. Or did the whole thing about waiting for them to wake up(because they want them alive) in DR2 go over your head? Or Munakata's fleet attacking the island regardless of the meeting's result, something stated in Episode 7?

Cure W would be nice pay-off. It also explains Nagito being MIA and Junko being caught off-guard for a second. All in all Ruruka was an interesting character too. Her NG action also made sure there was more tension in the death game. Combine her insecurities + killing game and she's willing to kill (see: Kyoko/Koichi). Only Izayoi was a wasted character despite his amazing love confession & EMIYA potential.

She actually looks cute here

She probably wanted to see Makoto and Hina before she died.

>FemTogami

The fleet stopped for whatever reason. We need an explanation of what happened.

It's likely Funimation's subs (and not HOPE's). That reminds me I need to check Funi's subs.

A rank 000 detective would not fall to a menial game such as this.
She's been through worse.

>She was trying to keep her life intact.
Given that it was her final time limit, this makes no sense whatsoever. Plus, Juzo was clearly more focused on the door than on Kirigiri by the end, and if she had looked inside she would've clearly seen the power room, thereby saving her.

Who's the one between Sayaka and Chihiro supposed to be?

Helping Despair instead of holding to Hope, then doing nothing to stop Despair despite Junko letting him go. He could have told FF about Junko's plans. He could have made a brainwashing anime to counter the Despair brainwashing. He could have told anyone about the brainwashing in the first place.

Maybe Mitarai doesn't preach Despair, but he's absolutely been infected by it.

AHO

But he did have a rivalry with Munakata, and frankly I found it a lot more compelling and interesting than Togamis because it actually forced him to fight. In turn, in episode 11 Munakata realizes that he shouldn't be so quick to cut when he finds out that Juzo wasn't even a Remnant. That stuff, back to back, shows that they're both reaching a middle ground. One is becoming more assertive and willing to use force if words won't get him anywhere, and the other is willing to talk it out more.

I don't think going "Heheh, how does that make you feel? Are you mad? Huh? Are you?" is the way to go about it.

>should not have any sort of effect
Did you not notice that Munakata is actually a very emotional and sentimental guy? He thought back back to the good old days in HPA, both when he stabbed Chisa and later saw Juzo.

I think those 2 groups were directly opposed given that it was either Juzo or Kirigiri that could take the 6th survivor spot.

There was this huge battle where the RoD were fighting using their abilities and were totally awesome off screen.
Leon

N-No. Izuru had to have saved her!

>Naegi's optimistic ideology survived tragedy and sacrifice, while Munakata had called them naive.
But therein lies the problem. Munakata's right - Naegi really did endure far less than him. Kodaka just shoved that aside so he could force in the much simpler idea that his rage was 100% caused by Chisa and not the result of everything that had led up to that point.

How the fuck do you manage with non-mystery anime (which is the majority of them)? My waifu is better than yours discussion? Stop pretending the rest of Cred Forums isn't equally meandering. DR actually has some legit theorycrafting/discussion that I haven't seen in a while.

Souda has nothing to work with, Sonia and Fuyuhiko are pretty much useless now, Akane cant punch ships.

I think people were hoping for Makoto to atleast somewhat acknowledge that what he preaches about endless optimism and giving people the benefit of the doubt typically does not end that well for other chatacters in this story. DR2 & UDG acknowledges that to a degree, in DR3 it seems like they were going down that route and then around halfway through they just don't.

He cut off his bangle.

UDG ended up being more relevant than DR0. Those anti-UDG people must be salty.

Ok, turns out the smug loli isn't the crazy one.

That's exactly why I don't go on Cred Forums much outside of shows that belong to series that I care about, such as this.

She gained control of the board members after she cleared herself of suspicion with Juzo's and Chisa's help, and before Kirigiri comments on it.
Basically there's a timeskip from when she's cleared of all suspicion and when she finally destroys hope's peak academy, during which she experimented on memory wipe (which she would need in order to start the dr1 mutual killing, so she wouldn't make the parade worse before that).
Junko knowing about Izuru already was already established in dr0 since the original mutual killing already happened. Ryoko had no memory of it because it was wiped, and she never meets Izuru anyway.

Why do studios do this?
>Oh yeah and then there was this awesome battle against Anzio school
>you wanted to see the battle?
>maybe later, in a couple of years or something

nigga calm down

Please don't tell me this is your first playthrough of the game. If it is, get out - even if you don't get spoiled accidentally, there are people here who will spoil you intentionally just for kicks.

Will Munakata get his smile back?

Why are you thinking that a physical confrontation happened? You have Hajizuru's Luck + Nagito's Luck on that island, the crew on the ships probably all slipped on banana peels and knocked themselves out simultaneously before they even docked on Jabberwock.

I wish he did.

>Please don't tell me this is your first playthrough of the game

it is.

Nope, Kyosuke complains that the board is under the enemy's control before Juzo talks to him so it was that very same day
Juzo even comes in wet from the rain

Thank you.

Be wary of spoilers then.

Nagito is in a coma my man. He'll wake up later but he has nothing to add.

Mitarai already looks like Chihiro and Naegi's child.

You'd have a point if she knew 100% that the room would contain valuable information but she didn't. Why hassle her about that room but not the countless other rooms she passed by in the hallway? Not only that but she desperately wanted to see Makoto again, so there's that. She hadn't seen him since the beginning of the killing game.

Plus if she had a Plan B and is still alive your rhetoric would be completely blown out.

The were watching Despair Arc and lost the plot when their waifu was killed.

You HOPE he did it.

> legit theorycrafting/discussion
>Chisaoi
Just kidding. It's pretty interesting even if the whole problem lies more on how inconsistent and rather unfaithful the show (despair) is compare to the two much more solid entries.
I definitely enjoy the discussion has there has been quite a lot of good discussion on story telling in general.
And I still believe on that Bandai theory

I love my darling wife Hiyoko!

>DR2 killing game was shown to FF
Wait, so everyone in FF saw Sonia masturbating?

My friends, you obviously don't grasp the power of memetic warfare. This is new age propaganda and those who are good at it can hack into the minds of a massive amount of people. What do you think they do in Hollywood?
THE WORLD WILL BE DESTROYED THROUGH THE DANK MEMES. STOP POSTING THEM.

>But therein lies the problem. Munakata's right - Naegi really did endure far less than him
Yes, but that doesn't mean that his ideas are invalid. Munakata saw that even at that moment, when losing Kyouko was still so alive in Naegi's memory, his ideology still didn't change.
Also, I think it wasn't just Chisa, Chisa just broke the camel's back, I think it also had something to do with thinking that everyone but him in the FF leadership was a Despair to some degree. He trusted the FF itself more than his own life, by his own words.
Also, this isn't supposed to be a pity contest where the only ones who get to speak are those who suffered about the same, that is just unproductive and is appealing to emotion even more than anything Naegi ever said. Naegi showed that tragedy didn't shake his ideology, to nitpick that he didn't suffer quite enough would have been pathetic.

yes and it was probably awkward as fuck for juzo

Hiyoko is a miracle of the world !

Chiaki is the Miami Mutilator and is shot dead by the police. Jabberwock Island is nuked.

Probably not

Bring gekko back right now

She was probably just taking a really long, huge, smelly shit. As much as I want her to be a slut, that is probably all there is to it.

> 3478390247 page essay
It's 149 pages long.
docdroid.net/MOegcSt/sayaka-maizono-the-thesis.docx.html

WHO WAS CAMERA

Nah, it was just DR1 trio.

As well as a bunch of other characters. Do you think these teenagers sat there for a month without masturbating once?

Change "YOUR MOM" to "Kodaka"

Im probably a couple of weeks away from writing one of these about Naegi x Junko.

There it is, there's the good stuff.

Time to get the alcohol and pills, I'm going in

>Kodaka is Munakata's mom
That explains a lot actually

Do you think Hajimeme masturbated after watching Chiaki in a swimsuit?

Wow, don't do that.

The "forcing Makoto to fight" thing is neither at the crux of my point or a particularly new development for Makoto, who would always put himself in harms way for Hope.

For better or worse, that wasn't the sort of conflict period that a lot of people seemed to expect from those two characters. One person had extreme optimism, which any viewer could see the positives and negatives of. Instead of addressing the positive and negatives, you just get one character right about everything and the other comically incorrect about everything. It all worked out okay but I can see why some people were disappointed by how it turned out - though I also think that said people are sorta idiotic for complaining about this now and not 5-6 episodes ago. That's all I was saying, man.

She's out of time, user.

Well, I don't think you were looking at the right crux of it.

This, which is going to be ignored in the "discussion" since obviously if Tengan is the mastermind there's no way he can't just use good logic for the sake of making a point, no it has to be a completely petty and evil reason behind it that ties up everything yet fails to. Just like Junko.

the fact it's so hard to analyze makes you wonder if izuru would find him less boring.

>149 pages
Welp, maybe I'll start the next time I have 3 hours to waste

Makoto probably tried defending Hajime's practice of collecting people's underwear.

I thought only the DR1 survivors were monitoring the NWP

Junko or a bust

もう死んだった。

Only the DR1 characters saw the game.

Monokuma said it was but Mirai-hen 3 showed that it wasn't

Not him but that's what many anons were expecting of that. When that many people expect something is that maybe the story made us expect that.
And that's kinda important don't you think ? The whole discussion and disappointment about the anime in general really means that something went wrong either in how it was hyped to be, or the impression the first episodes gave and everything.
In the end everything just fell flat for a lot of people.

How many variations of this picture are there

I always saw the main issue as Naegi being less willing to use force than Munakata, while Munakata used excessive force.

WHERE IS THE BOOB MOLE

Man I hope Makoto and Hajime have some fun banter with each other but there's just no chance of that in a single 25 minute episode that has so much shit to cover, is there?

Could any of the girls inside the NWP get pregnant and have actual children? Could the program simulate the avatar if a new entity on its own, or would someone have to create it?

someone replace the other one with hajime and naegi.

BOOB MOLE THE ON

I don't know, but I need more of them.

Imposter Chiaki

Mitarai may be the worst human being in this entire series. At least the villains take responsibility and aren't weasely little shits.

BOOB ON THE MOLE

I'm inspired. I must write one of these about Miami's greatest hero.

At most you'll get a double "Sore wa chigau yo!"

Hey, wait until tomorrow before saying this.

Many of the characterization of Munakata was that he was pretty radical. It's not about willing to use force, it's to want to go full genocide on despair.
Whatever that meant at the time. Now we know that's if you've been brainwashed apparently. But back then it was obviously the usual "Authoritative figure that just want to kill the opposing side" while Naegi represented a healthier future thanks to Hope.

It's true for now. If that changes, I'll correct it.

>mfw my talent easily brainwashed the whole 77th
>mfw my talent easily made plebs nuked "muh school full of talent"
>mfw my talent told the plebs to kill themselves and they actually did
>mfw my talent easily destroyed the whole world
>mfw the whole Future Foundation was founded as a result of my talent
>mfw my talent told them to kill themselves and they actually did
>mfw the Ultimate Programmer, the Ultimate Neurologist, and the Ultimate Therapist, among other talented people created the New World Program just to fight against my talent
>mfw they failed anyway and got 10 people killed in the process
>mfw my talent made Munakata AHHHHHHHH
>mfw my talent brainwashed Chisa and started the FF killing game hence resulted two main waifu's death
>mfw my talent easily brainwashed SHSL Hope even Junko couldn't analyze nor defeat
>mfw I outlived the mastermind herself

DAILY REMINDER THAT MEMES DESTROYED THE WORLD

nah, only the ones in the know about the hope restoration project did.

He's the real villain and didn't even want it.

wtf I hate anime now

>outlived Chisa, Kirigiri, and both Chiakis

RYOTABOYS

I want to make sweet love to Izuru's hair

Despair is just a meme.

I want to marry and have children with Junko. I bet she'd be a great mother.

Mirai-hen's going to end with Mitarai going full meta and rewriting his role in the story to be a biggest, buffest, Hope-est character in all of DR.

Naegi also has two dead love interests.

Short of killing himself for the others there is fucking nothing he can do to repent enough for me to stop hating him.

I just want him to fucking die tomorrow.

Why didn't animator dude try to make a video that reversed Junko's effects?
He is the ultimate animator, after all.

>DanganChan still exists even after the world ended
>there is also a /d/, which stands for DESPAIR although, really, how different would it be?
>It's all shitposting on Naegi and lewdposting about Junko and the RoDs
>They constantly shitpost and spam despair shit over the other boards
>Raiden is just as much of a meme there as he is here
>All threads talking about Asahina and her ... "proportions" still exist and only became lewder

She probably already did royal pay per view to fund her war budget

You know why

His hair is fantastic. I can't stop staring at them every time he is on screen.

It's not that easy.

He probably tried making one. He has heavy eye bags in Future arc.

What am i reading?

And how can someone be so dedicated to make an essay this long all about their favorite girl?

He doesn't have the balls to oppose Junko even if he had the talent to do it compare to the manlet who is a normie with good luck protecting him

Then read the archives and find someone to draw that idea of Junko as a housewife.
That way you will at least amuse someone

Well it usually takes up the entire frame usually, so you can't help but look at it.

Reminder that Ryota will do something in Future's finale.

If you've watched any of DR3 then you're already spoiled on that game.

Worth a minute of editing.

He had already made one. Will show it in Hope episode.

His hair is beautiful.
My sides.

Chiakizuru vs Hajizuru needs to happen though.

Perfect.

He probably has PSTD and won't make anime anymore. What can he do?

How can one be so pure

>Chiaki not winning
T...this must be the work of Junko, the Ultimate Despair.

Perfect.

He won't tomorrow.

HA

J U Z O B O Y S are out of hand!

He did make one, it's called Danganronpa 3 Kibou-Hen. He showed up at the FF HQ to show it off to his bff Tengan and then this killing game nonsense happened and Munakata started popping off for some reason.

How does Chiakizuru look like anyway?

>Cred Forums board with live threads discussing the killing game as it aired

Sounds fun, desu.

Wait she's alive? Wow, what a ducking asspull.

Gamer Girls aren't real

We'll see tomorrow.

I wish.

Juzo seems to have brought all the hidden gay fans out. Now that he's known to be gay, that's just about the only thing people talk or even draw about him anymore. I don't dislike the guy, but it feels a little pathetic.

>outlived established waifus and other better anime-only characters
Is this the real Kodaka self-insert?

>Kibou-hen is just Ryouta's original anime for 24 minutes

>Juzo winning
He's a fucking MEME character.

>He could have told FF about Junko's plans.
Is obvious that he told Tengan about it.

If it's like this then I'm going to be sad.

Tengan and original Kamukura were L O V E R S.

They will just reveal he's Despair and is working with the mastermind. Nothing new.

It's not just gays. People draw plenty of Juzo still without the fujopandering. People really got feelings for the guy due to his death and his character development. Which by all means, for Danganronpa standards was higher than most.

>*flashstep behind* pshh nothing perso-
>*flashstep behind* since when were you under the impress-
>*flashstep behind* you're good, but this wasn't even 5% of my pow-
>*flashstep behind* omae wa mo shin-
youtube.com/watch?v=hdWP7S2sKLk

>Asahina slept in her panties and tanktop
>Her panties are a very common post
>She faints when she finds out about it later, after getting out.

>brainwashing people again but this time for hope
>hope is an abstract concept and people might start destroying or killing for hope
Too risky.

>start destroying or killing for hope
Are you suggesting Munakata was wrong?

Yes, even the show tells us he's wrong.

>the shitstorm when Chihiro is revealed to be a guy
>the insane shitstorm when Chiaki gets executed

It will be Kodaka laughing at audience for 24 minutes and then suddenly pull out a gun and shot himself in the head.

>he cut his beautiful shsl locks to go back to generic hajimeme hair

Post more Mahiru

So, how would you react if 13th Branch Head is Delta?

Hope and Despair are 2 sides of the same coin, and killing for them is wrong. You should kill for the sake of killing, without trying to justify it with bullshit.

Good riddance.

I'd cum, user.
I'd cum.

He just wanted to personally embrace the memery. He got a taste of it in SDR2 and now he's addicted. A meme junkie.

Post that shower pic right nao

Source?

Proof that 776 despair was just stepping stone for HOPE quads.

Go back to being a cocksleeve Hijihara.

I want her to totally nag at me

>the insane shitstorm when Chiaki gets executed
That one was only shown to Naegi and friends, I think.

>the shitstorm when Chihiro is revealed to be a guy
But this would have been big. Probably the Genocider Syo reveal too. Since these are despairwhores, they'd have worshipped her up until Junko appeared.

>juzo and munakata didn't kiss or even hug
I am still MAD

It's longer, just a bit though.
Fly to Japan and reenact despair arc episode 10 with Kodaka as Chiaki and me as Junko.

Probably laugh myself to death

>mfw Mirai Ep12 is 23 minutes of *teleports behind you*

Because he's hajimeme again. He's not some empty husk now.

I'm excited for when she'll be the only one to wake up from the coma

Who the fuck is Hijihara?

Calm down user, they could still hold hands in official art.

I read that as
>izuru and munakata
Odd image.

>that fine ass and hips
Every time I heard her voice in DR3, I just thought of DAGA OTOKO DA

Hajime kind of has two dead Chiaki.

>implying you can't kiss a corpse

>It's a live action Chiaki execution but Kodaka is dressed as Chiaki, laughing at us the whole time before getting speared at the end with a big stupid grin on his face

Takumi, the Killer Killer.

Have a not-gay-specific Juzo

We always end up discussing this every few threads
>"killing off the idol and the gyaru first, what were they thinking?"
>"11037.jpg" what did she mean by this?
>A WHORE spam for days on end
>I told you guys Chihiro had a penis
>did that dude go super saiyan? What the fuck am I watching?
>the shitstorms during that wild goose chase in chapter 3 when the bodies disappear
>why is weedman so dumb? a ghost, really? talented student my ass, I'm glad the people in charge of that school got killed
>the craziness when Byakuya and the others start dismantling Monokuma
>more shitstorms when Makoto is sick and knife wielding masked man almost kills him
>Kyoko shows up and the meltdown is real
>Makoto is guilty and subsequent chaos
>L U C K
>U
>C
>K
>entire internet completely explodes when Junko reveals herself
I'd be worth to live in the DR universe only to shitpost here about the livestream of DR1

youtube.com/watch?v=9JegoiZ9GbI

Now picture Munakata snuggling up to Imposter or Izuru doing his imposter skill

>tomorrow
Nah, I'm going with hint at the stinger and full reveal on Hope arc.

Healing never. Why does Kodaka slay all the waifus?

Mahiru's at her best when she's pissed off

I knew I recognized it. Thanks. There's more of these?

HYUK HYUK HYUK HYUK HYUK

Literally no. We need a somewhat satisfying conclusion, and the only way to do that is to have the entirety of Hope Arc focus on actually beating them, no more reveals.

Kissing would be an asspull since Munakata doesn't even know Juzo has any feelings for him plus it would be lame if he's instantly just "yeah I'm okay with being gay" for you too, buddy
But I wanted a hug
Well there's always fanart and also future bonus materials

Anyone got this in English?

Mahiru is best when awkwardly trying to look and sound dominant without any self confidence

People draw him in heart warming situations with Munakata because they know that he died and will never get his happy ending

Why didn't they just get the no-name voice actors from the games?

That's good too

effort

>Hope & Despair
But that's forbidden love!

Gah, Despair arc was so good for the first episodes.

twitter.com/pepsigem/status/779136209671036928
Don't forget this beauty

Ok first my major problem was with them taking the SHSL Gyaru thing too seriously and making her sound like trailer trash, but did they really fucking need to add that Goofy laugh too?
Are they fixing to put Junko in the next Kingdom Hearts game or something?

Got you covered

Thanks, senpai

They actually did have both of Junko's game VAs in the anime, but they voiced Seiko and kid Seiko instead because lolconsistency between the dub of the DR anime and the dub of the DR3 anime.

Horseshoe Theory.

Seeing these two opposite Ultimates together would make one sweet hatefucking moment.

Why do people hate real Chiaki?

I mean she wasn't anything phenomenal for the most part. Was it because she had the most development during the despair arc? Are people still trying to compare AI to real even though they're pretty much two separate characters?

Good fucking lord, when did Mitaraifags start up again?

He's not going to be the mastermind, just like everything else in DR3 it's just a red herring. He won't be the mastermind, but he will be involved in the plan for the killing game.

Translation, please?

We need Carnival Phantasm.

I can't make heads or tails of what Juzo's saying. I can't even find that first character on the dictionary, is it supposed to be 上? Is that allowed?

>Why do people hate real Chiaki?
Just created to die.

Had some unreal lust for Hajime. I know he's good looking compared to what Hope's Peak has but christ.

>survived her killing game
>not dead or comatose.
>basically guaranteed to survive if she appears in Future 12/Side Hope.
Feels good man.

Seems you can't read.

>Are people still trying to compare AI to real even though they're pretty much two separate characters?
If they're two separate characters, and they are, then what's the point of her?

You know, a Carnival Phantasm-esque animated series for Danganronpa would actually work. I'm sure a lot of people, including myself would enjoy just watching general shenanigans

The Izuru Project was a waste of time and money.

Should have just had Naego mate with Junko and have their baby be trained by Mukuro and Sakura and have Togami be the Godfather of their child.

It's just because she got shafted massively screentime-wise. They opted not to show moments that really helped her development or that of others, like her early meetings with Hajime or more ways in which she bonded with the class and instilled a positive environment, and focused way more on her weak moments, being especially keen on showing the scenes where just about the only thing she says is Hajime's name. It's easy to think that she's an annoying, one-note character as a result, which is a shame because, when you take into account the things that the show wants you to infer about her, she eclipses even her AI self and is greatly humanized.

I literally have not had this much fun on Cred Forums since Bleach 2010.
and SutaDora Sundays

Because her only character was to be cute and sympathetic before getting brutally killed.
She is a plot device, and one that feels a shitload like an unecessary retcon to surf on people's appreciation of Chiaki in the game
>even though they're pretty much two separate characters?
Then they should have made another character all together. Like they did with Mitarai

I've been waiting for this!

That one is pretty funny though.

She was really ridiculous and didn't development at all.
>oh boy I don't have any friends
>what??? multiplayer games exist?
>everyone loves me now
>class rep because of multiplayer games
>too bad I only want hinata-kun's dick
>h-hinata-kun
>guess what everyone loves me so much my class turned into despair, too

AI Nanami was much better.

Mary Sue whose only purpose was to die.

I'd love Junko in KH
>Analyst talent lets her read your moves before you make them
>she can summon the UDs (KH villains probably fits better) to wreck your shit
>if you stay still too much she brainwashes you and makes you kill yourself/ leave you at 1hp if you have second chance
>rarely uses physical attacks but at times uses the baseball bat
>mostly magic focused
>turns donald and goofy against you and they can heal her
Sounds like a hair-pulling side boss

I do honestly think episode 4 was the part where it started to go downhill.

Not him but he's spamming a copypasta that showed up a few days ago, it's not an actual comment.

Hopefully Tengan didnt let that project go to waste....

I didn't like the approach they were taking with it. Most of the time they just did a role call of the DR2 cast with each of them doing a one-liner and nothing more. DR2 itself had better SoL-type moments (Imposter's banquet, Sonia's beach party, Ibuki's concert, the countless meetings at the restaurant, the secret events on top of that) and Zetsubou-hen just didn't even come close to any of those parts despite the anime format being better suited to this specific sorta thing.

Done well in something like is suggesting it could be a blast though.

Student council's game while Tsubasa wo kudasai was sang by Mukuro's beautiful voice.

It's so everyone can have two dead waifus
>Naegi
Sayaka + Kirigiri
>Hinata
Nanami + AI Nanami
>Munakata
Chisa + Juzo

Not if he fucks the despair out of her and she becomes a regular housewife.

I guess Despairfags will be out in full if Junko wins the Heroine next week

>Just created to die.

i guess monday's episode is actually going to catch some people off guard.

Fuck the haters, I love both.

It's possible that Hajizuru is the only one headed to the game, for what it's worth. I do hope that at the very least Fuyuhiko & Sonia tagged along with him though.

>she becomes a regular housewife.
boring.

I'm hoping just as hard as you user but that would just make me too happy.

She's dead so nah, not happening.

>Your height. Haven't I caught up to it?
>N... Not yet I'd say.
Kyousuke. Those were probably his final words that were hard to make out. Taiwan subs support this.

She wasn't even this bad in the DR1 anime
What the hell?
Dare I ask how her cute voice is?
The one where she talks to Kamukura senpai I mena

I hate what happened to her and I really hope she gets to have a happy ending. No, the AI doesn't count, they're two separate characters. For one, AI Chiaki was fine with "dying" and even acknowledges it in her island mode, but real Chiaki wanted to do more things.

It's a real shame. I was able to infer it after a while and the more I thought on it, the more I liked her, but a lot of people need to see something in order to 'get it'. I bet if they had her doing more things with Class 77, they'd be shocked and wondering why she "Suddenly" cared so much about Hajime instead.

Is there a chance that the 16th Participant is Naegi's Yandere Stalker?

Because it was stated that Naegi became famous around the world for defeating Junko.

Doesn't this mean that Naegi might have fangirls around the world?

And some of those fangirls might take things too far.

I am just basing this due to Monokuma obviously only giving a shit about Naegi without bothering to call out anyone else from the Future Foundation.

Munakata: Sakakura, are you taller than me now?
Juzo: I-I don't think I am...

Yeah, that's part of what i'm getting at. The anime suffers because the focus is not on the class, but the events normally behind the scenes, while retroactivly injecting new characters into these events. Twilight Syndrome was the best example of this - i really thought this was the series turning point due to the mood shift, but it's never referenced again, and is only relevant to Hinatas development to Izuru.

Imagine cuddling with both of them at the same time, one on either side.

Was Episode 4 the twilight case precursor one? I liked that episode (the twilight case itself could've been explored some more, namely the fact that Hiyoko, Mikan & Ibuki were there too, but what was covered was interesting I thought)

On one hand, they need to fill up those seven character slots somehow.
On the other hand, I can't see them all just ditching the comatose students. Some of them staying behind is definitely possible.

youtube.com/watch?v=yqPNYUxGXyk
Oh god why.

That's possible too.

A surprising twist isn't necessarily a good one frankly. That'd give even less weight to her (presumed) death scene

episode 4 was the seiko episode

How can you even hope this much?

It's a surprising twist, but it isn't actually one that completely comes out of left field if you paid attention.

Is this true despair?

Now that's the kind of hope I want to see!

Shut it, Izuru.
Not everyone is amused by the apocalypse, most prefer not to die and see all they care about crumble right in front of their eyes

kuroinekomimix.tumblr.com/post/150508132148/im-crying
I'm really sorry about the shitty tumblr page, but it's got the video you asked for, that you will soon wish you hadn't.

>On one hand, they need to fill up those seven character slots somehow.
They illustrate what happened at Jabberwock and the others get enough speaking time to illicit a spot on the website.

Good fucking lord, when did Junkofags start up again?

She's not going to be the Mastermind, just like everything else in DR3 it's just a red herring. She won't be the mastermind, but she will be involved in the plan for the killing game.

I can barely stand you fucks shipperfagging, I'm too scared to watch this.

But that's not how you write Kyousu-
Oh. Ooooooh.
京 = 亠口川
Thanks user. Guess I still have a long way to go in my understanding of japanese..

It was the one where the focus is on Komaeda and the class 76 students. In hindsight completly worthless because nothing comes of it - nothing in the episode has any kind of impact on the rest of the series, given that the next future episode expans more on class 76 backstory, They should have had a timeskip right after Hinata agrees to the project to bring Junko into the plot in ep 3 istead of ep 5-6.

>I can barely stand you fucks shipperfagging
You're gonna hate it a lot more when Kyouko's revealed to be alive.

Do you need to play the video games to enjoy this series fully?

I'm sad now

>enjoy
but yes, play the games before watching

Yes

Eh I fucked up I just wanted to say story not twist
There isn't really unsurprising twists
Well the thing is that with how little info we got the most that it'll do will be "oh so it was that"
We're getting a bit too used to Kodaka's last minute twist so it lost its appeal since DR1.
I mean Mukuro/junko twist was funny and DR1 even if it were retarded, but after a whole episode of shitty cliffhanger with no resolution I'd wish we would just have good tension and solid story telling instead of just trying to surprise us for cheap thrill.
Because from browsing these threads the most discussed thing usually revolves in "Does it even makes sense ?" and that's a major story telling flaw imo.
The videogames are the bulk of the serie. Anime is just the cherry on top

I played the games and it makes me hate this series more than I should

I honestly can't tell anymore if it's just the general case of dub being bad or the direction this dub va is taking with Junko.

Fucking hell

new thread

It's the only way really. DR3 is fun in its own right but it's nowhere near SDR2's level or even something you can enjoy watching as a standalone. And the DR1 anime is shit you shouldn't touch with a ten feet pole.

Or even just the va director him/herself.
Hate to bring this up, but you may know about the Other M deal.

I would drink the Mikan-Drink many times!

The thing I really like about the Izuru 2.0 theory is that it can explain a lot of weird things that happened in Mirai over time instead of just one thing that gets foreshadowed very early on, and actually does make sense aside from "Why?" which could be answered via a simple monologue.

Marchi has more range than the game Junko VAs.

It's pretty much Panty with Valley accent.

The direction is terrible just listen to Johnny Yong Bosch as Hajime in the anime and compare it to the game.

Think it's a coincidence that they have the 3rd killing game directly have SDR2?

>have
*after

"Mr. Hinata, how ironic that you should be the one to save us from the monsters out there."

"It would be pointless to deny anything now...But despite what you think of us, we never wanted despair outlawed, all we ever sought is regulation----rules governing how despair exists, and laws that ensure it's used for the good of society."

Can anyone redpill me ? There was a new anime announced?
What is this?

Shipping incest.
Absolutely terrible

They just like to add some accents to characters.

I can see this happening, Togami always cared about his self-interest, the fall of the Future Foundation could be great for him, he'd create something new and rule the world like one of his bloodline should

A possible motivation is that if the Killing Games never occurred, indubitably, the last RoD would of been destroyed under the current leadership. By throwing the Killing Games, it usurps the central authority of the FF. Tengan was against the eradication of the RoD.

but byakuya is ripip

Don't underestimate the autism of a waifufag.

There will be no Togami twist.

>redpill
Poltards should remain ignorant. I don't want to disturb some great equilibrium of the universe or whatever by giving you that information.