Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita

What did Cred Forums think of this series? I've seen many people online say that it was fantastic, but they rarely specify why.

I thought it was alright - boring at times. The last few episodes were the most enjoyable of the lot.

MC is one of the best girls.
Intelligent, lazy, sarcastic, manipulative, seen some shit.

Also shota rapist.

One of the best character interactions anime can ever offer.

l-lewd

It would have been better if it had aired in chronological order.

Honestly when I first saw it, it was fun and kinda weird.
I oddly didn't recognize that it was a post-apocalyptic world because it mostly looked like a quiet countryside.
Then I re-watched the first three episodes again and realized it.
Anyhow, it's a fun Anime which provides a satire on present world situations with its post-apocalyptical one.
In my view, the entire point of the Manga episode was just that. Satirizing the Fujoshis or something.
I can't really say it right.
Also, why the fuck does MAL have a ridiculously giant spoiler from the LN at the bottom of Watashi's character page?
Has it been translated?

>Also, why the fuck does MAL have a ridiculously giant spoiler from the LN at the bottom of Watashi's character page?
Yeah, I came across that too when researching the LN after I had finished watching the anime. I'm glad I know it now as it makes a ton of sense and puts a lot of details in context, but I can see why it might annoy people.

What's the proper order?

user, you must know that anime like Jintai is so rare that you can count on fingers alone

10-7-8-5-6-1-2-9-11-12-3-4

But what exactly do you mean by "an anime like Jintai"? What makes it so special?

She's intelligent, nihilistic, with a wicked sense of humor.

She's a fairy too.

Prime Waifu Material

That's a fucking spoiler for the LN, goddamn it.

Like how Grandpa wants her to mate with assistant-kun?

For what purpose?

Really? How isn't she small?

Jintai is story that depict many aspects of human lives, from society problem to individual relations. Check Kana Little Sister, Family Project, Cross Channel and Rewrite if you want to see the ingenious of the author.

AOTY of that year

>Rewrite
The anime is basically a drama CD with some flash animation attached.

It was a good anime in a weak season, so that and it's darker humor probably why it has become a bit hyped. Watashi is great too.

Sleeper fairy - so is every human in the show except Assistant-kun.

>Jintai is story that depict many aspects of human lives, from society problem to individual relations
I don't believe that tackling such themes makes it special. Uncommon, maybe. But far from unique.

Well, it's a huge fucking spoiler but meh, who cares?
I believe the fairies concocted a human shell of a robot to communicate with Assistant-kun who's the last known human in that world.

>I believe the fairies concocted a human shell of a robot to communicate with Assistant-kun who's the last known human in that world.
All the humans in the show are fairies in disguise who don't know that they are fairies.

Time Paradog.

He's the last human.

What I mean is about the story, not the form it delivered. Even so, the anime preserved fully the intention of author.

If you don't like Jintai, there is no problem here, it's just a different taste.

I didn't like it as much as others, the primary reason for which was that it was very obviously just one of those anime that existed to promote the source material.

But Watashi isn't human, so what's the point?

What the fuck. Somethings make sense, others don't. Jesus.

It takes a special type of series to spend two episodes just to make a pun.

That was a rollercoaster of emotions and once I realized about the part about Grandpa's watch,
my mind exploded.

And a non-Japanese pun at that.

>and once I realized about the part about Grandpa's watch
Wait, what? Did I miss something?

I love Jintai. But the rewrite anime was a total clusterfuck. It was an entertaining trainwreck but it had no thematic depth and wasn't nearly as good or interesting as Jintai.

Season 2 when?

Remember when the Grandpa said he lost a watch after he met with a beautiful girl in the past?
Yeah, well, he's the little guy Watashi meets with the time loops.
Fuckin' hell.

It's like with SZS your knowledge about joke's subject is proportional to your enjoyment.

Sorry, I mistaken you with the OP :) For Rewrite, why do you think didn't have theme?

Fuck! I never realised that. The guns, the attitude - It all makes sense!

Really? I often feel like SZS is one of those "You must be at least this Japanese to get the joke" anime. I didn't get that feeling with Jinrui.

But why was Grandpa a kid in one of the time loops? I thought Watashi was only going back a fixed length of time in each loop?

Totally true

I wish there was more of this satirical light-hearted types of anime come out every two seasons

/ss/?
/ss/!

Fuck, messed up the formatting.

>But why was Grandpa a kid in one of the time loops? I thought Watashi was only going back a fixed length of time in each loop?
This bit was meant for:

If not then just having an anime with such a great main character now and then would be refreshing.

What was the point in airing this series at all if you're not going to include the LN finale twist?

anyone have a webm where the shota gramps touches her rack.

There's some spicy taboos at play there.

And please don't spoil LN here. Jinrui is really dark without showing dark stuffs outright like some anime

Best way you can enjoy this anime, Cred Forums?

>By the window in bed
>Rainy morning
>Put AC on max

Maximum comfy right there, like those chilly mornings you wake up as a kid and watch storybook stories on TV

I'm not sure, man. It's been years since I last saw it and I'd have to re-watch to know it.
That and the part about Watashi going to school's pretty much the only things that stuck with me after watching it.

I think everyone's already been spoiled user.

Going to watch it soon, seems good.

Is it similiar to how Yuki from Gakkuo Gurashi sees the world?

Top this,
>Nice warm bed
>Nice warm pillows
>no dakis 'cause I'm a filthy casual
>Nice pink-purplish hue of light

Maximum comfy in South India

I would trade Eccentric Family S2 for a Jintai S2.

Watashi is best girl.

>not having a Watashi daki

Does such a thing even exist?

I haven't!

How far into the LNs did the anime cover? Would there be enough material for a second season? I know there would never be a second season.

>Searching
>"Humanity Has Declined Dakimakura"
>MFW the irony hits

Okay what was the satire behind the time travel episodes?
Or the satire behind the satellites episodes?

Not really, it's more like the world is really that bizarre.

Then you haven't read all of this thread. See

>he was not here when we watched it together

I can't really remember about the time travel episodes but I believe the whole point of the satellites episodes was to show an anthropomorphism of the satellites which really hits the viewer in the feels.

Dirty.

The Time Travel episodes were only done for one pun.

"Paradog".

That some dedication.

I was but it didn't appeal to me when it was airing. so I wasn't in the threads.

>an anthropomorphism of the satellites which really hits the viewer in the feels.
Anthropomorphism usually works on emotional level for me, but the satellite arc was just stupid.

Are we ever going to see these LNs translated?

>Fuck! I never realised that. The guns, the attitude - It all makes sense!
Hope you're being ironic. There's no way someone wouldn't get that.
Pic related.

>Or the satire behind the satellites episodes?
Humanity spent so many resources into deep space exploration just to die here with no accomplishments.

>Hope you're being ironic. There's no way someone wouldn't get that.
I'm an exceptionally thick individual when it comes to things like that.

I made it just for you, baka

DELETE THIS!

>boobs moving on its own

Is this some sort of fairy magic?

This series could use more doujinshi.