Cred Forums sings Bleach: Asterisk

The polls have spoken. We will be singing Asterisk for the Bleach Cred Forums sings. We will be switching to the TV size version in the interest of actually getting something decent. Depending on interest at the end of the project I would be very happy to mix D-Technolife and Ranbu no Melody since those were the runners up and there was at least some interest.

Poll results: strawpoll.me/11081857/r
Email: [email protected]
Lyrics: pastebin.com/9pd3sSC9
Video: youtube.com/watch?v=4WjVYNt0j-A
Deadline: 9/25/16

Please submit in mp3 or wav.

6 contributions so far

bumping

sure, if im alone in the apt later

>posting an ichiruki cuck image in OP
Take that cancer to deathberry you salty fuck.

thanks, I'm sure the other anons would appreciate it

>implying you can sing in jap that fast

its not that fast
try the dissapearence of hatsune miku

>dissapearence of hatsune miku
thats not even a legit comparison.
one is a computer generated voice.
another is a group of gaijins trying to sing their non native language at a faster than normal rate

there are covers user
but fine if you want another then i hustle from twisted insane

It's a screenshot from the opening animation you idiot

So today is the deadline and still 6 contributions? Man, I might finally be able to hear my own voice in an Cred Forums sings in between all the other anons

bump

IF YOU WANNA SEE SOME ACTION
GOTTA BE THE CENTER OF ATTRACTION

Yep, this has been going for over a month but no one submitted anything until now

To be fair, I submitted mine almost at the beginning of the month, but since then I didn't see any threads about it until these past few days. Did you make them in different hours or something? Or they just died quickly because of noposts?

i want to do this but it's too fast for my poor japanese to keep up

Best song.

I was making like one or two a week because I didn't want to spam but they all died super quick. i also was busy with life and couldn't watch them 24/7.

freggin extend the deadline you fuck

I literally already did because everyone bitched about asterisk and then decided to do asterisk anyway. I'm not extending a deadline when there are clearly very few people who want to do it anyway. I will accept submissions until I have finished mixing so there is probably 2-5 days of leniency, but no guarantees.

Dude, you gotta have threads up when people are on. Timing is everything. Also, I don't think any of the OP's for any of the big three have ever been made into a successful Cred Forums sings. If you've only got 6 submissions, maybe don't go ahead with the project. Even jizzman doesn't do it unless he has 18, and he has shit standards.

Also, making a thread when Cred Forums's corpse isn't getting fucked by Hiro would be a good idea.

bump

>Cred Forums sings
>successful

bumpin

bump

this shit should be bannable. it's obvious no one cares or wants your weak fucking attempt at OC.

Do everyone a favor and delete this thread.

I would've supported if it was Ranbu no Melody, i.e. Best OP.

Asterisk is overrated as fuck and was already surpassed by D technolife and Ichirin no Hana

theyre both good

When's the deadline? Can get some m8's to play the music as live recordings and bypass some of those DMCA notices

Well everyone voted for Asterisk

Just don't respond if you don't like it

Shoot me an email

I'll sing something op

I would like to sing it but the only part I can do correctly is the "miageta yozora no hoshi tachi no hikari" which is probably the part that everyone can do

>this shit should be bannable. it's obvious no one cares or wants your weak fucking attempt at OC.
Fuck you too.
"Cred Forums sings" have been around for fucking forever. It's not an attempt to create OC that's supposed to get 100k views, popularity, or anything like that. It's something that can hopefully bring the community together and have everyone take part in something that's cringy and fun.

fucking this

This is perhaps the hardest fucking song Cred Forums could ever sing

I might try getting my girlfriend to do it too

are you me?