Where were you when blind justice got turned to light?

Where were you when blind justice got turned to light?

Will he get this as an ultimate in Xenoverse 2 now I wonder

inb4 I want Cred Forums to leave

>actually called on that Whis would forget to use his time reversal ability and Zamasu managed to run with the Time Ring
>he got caught red handed instead and literally destroyed

Well played, Toei.

So can Beerus just destroy ANYTHING like that?

What is its limit, I wonder?

Probably anything but Zen-ou and other kaoishin. Even if he could destroy the latter, that would only displease the former.

Has Super become not-shit yet?

OPs moment is literally the best part in dragon ball history

Nope

Future Trunks saga is the first nonshit saga

So if Superman/The Flash/One Punch Man went into Universe 7, since Beerus has domain in that universe, would Beerus be able to "destroy" them?

Xenoverse ultimates are underwhelming in every sense of the word.
maybe if they brought back BT-style ultis they wuld be worth a shit.

Nothing in GT compares to this moment

What is happening here

Probably anyone with higher Ki than him, hax in DBS doesn't work if your ki is too small.

True, I don't remember anyone getting killed this anti-climatically in GT

If it was designated as correct by Whis, he could probably delete almost anything that's deemed harmful to the universe.

His job is destruction after all. He doesn't do it seriously that often, but his job is destroying the weeds that harm the plants, and mowing the lawn occasionally. Its the Kais job to create new plants and cultivate the plants.

Universes are basically giant gardens, they need a guy around who can destroy the messed up branches and weeds. Meanwhile that guy has another guy looking over his shoulder making sure he doesn't ever abuse his power, and keeping him inline.

Beerus finally showing WHY he is a god of destruction.

Wazzat mean

He can erase shit

another video for Gawasu's godtube channel

How did Kibito Kai separate?
Is Black going to fucking fuse with someone or what's with the fucking earring?

>How did Kibito Kai separate?
wished to seperate with namek dragonballs

Black will fuse, gogeta will be born and trunks will do something...maybe

I doubt he can do it to anything stronger than he is.

I liked seeing Beerus and Whis taking an actual role in the plot and taking it seriously. It had a feeling that Dragonball hasn't had in a long time. Now all we need is for Goku to take something seriously for even a few minutes and we'll be golden. I know Goku is the innocent and childish character, but he's been shown to take things seriously in the past in a way he hasn't at all since Beerus showed up.

It's the least shit Super saga, but still pretty shit.
Black's smugness is carrying most of the weight.

I doubt he can do it on anything even close to his power.

Goku is an absolute fucktard in Super.

>Goku is an absolute fucktard in Super(Anime)
ftfy

He's almost the same in the manga.

Is he better in the manga?

Also I'm shocked at the idea of Toei trying to make Dragonball less serious considering their track record. I mean these are the same guys that gave us Broly.

it was pretty obvious he wouldn't be a challenge to them.

black has a hax mystery body and future zamasu has an immortal body. current zamasu wasn't even able to defeat goku in his non-god form. Beerus and Whis were with Goku the whole time as well. He stood no fucking chance.

more like can't
>He's gone, trust me
>Preview: NOPE

I'm happy with how they resolved present-Zamasu. The challenge wasn't his powerlevel, the challenge was proving he was guilty. They outwitted him while using an ability that wasn't based on raw power to do it. It's the kind of problem solving we rarely get from Dragonball and it was a nice change of pace.

For the longest time, Toei had a habit of making Goku a tad more traditionally heroic and serious than Toriyama's Goku. I guess now they decided to fix that, after having Toriyama involved in newer material like Battle of Gods, but maybe swung a little too far in the other direction? But yeah Goku is way better in the DBS manga.

I don't understand this bullshit meme. Goku acts pretty much the same in the anime as in the manga of DB. The only reason he's not as big a fucktard in the manga as in the anime is because the anime has extra scenes of him being fucktarded, so there's a longer duration to goku's fucktardedness.

Most of it is misdirected blame for the dub.

"Outwitted" is way too high a praise for what they did.

They bumbled into his place, bumbled out, and just waited for him to do his thing because Whis has the bullshit "lol nope" power.
The only reason that worked is because Zamasu is also a fucktard who decided to try and kill his mentor mere minutes after a suspicious visit by the God of Destruction and his Aide.

They could just watch for days if they wanted to. They're gods. The only problem would be Goku whining.

>implying justice can wait

Swift justice must be delivered at haste! A master that eats ningen's food is literally eating poop!

>The only reason he's not as big a fucktard in the manga as in the anime is because the anime has extra scenes of him being fucktarded, so there's a longer duration to goku's fucktardedness.
Can I have that again in English please?

>headcannon.org

Then why he never killed Buu or Freeza? They were messed up weed. His job is not to remove the weed, his job is just to fuck up whatever he is pissed with. Almost chaotic, no plan behind. He probably killed Zamasu only because time fuckery and because he made him look like a retard.

>Meanwhile that guy has another guy looking over his shoulder
Who? Whiz is not the god of creation either. His counterpart/other half is a Kaioshin, someone who can never check on Beerus other than threatening him with suicide.

The anime has more scenes and more filler, so more opportunities to make goku look like a fucktard. The manga has less, so he comes off as less of a fucktard.

>beerus actually being intimidating instead of le tsundere Siamese cat

>Then why he never killed Buu or Freeza?
Because Super is poorly written and Beerus is very bad at taking his job seriously.

The first thing he's about to do after waking up is going to go kill Frieza. Buu is also just a force of nature in the Universe, he wasn't as much of a threat until Bibidi was able to control him.

>didn't break Zammy's fingers as he destroyed him

Nah, he's still tame.

It has plenty of memes though

A force of nature that almost killed the kaioshins and by extension, Beerus himself.

On that note, why did Whis and Beerus do nothing about Buu in Trunks' timeline? Literally resulted in Beerus' deaths.
Came very close to being that as well in the main timeline.

Beerus was sleeping, but why didnt Whis woke him up?

>A force of nature that almost killed the kaioshins and by extension, Beerus himself.
The only reason he got to the Kaioshin realm was because of Bbidi, which is in the Otherworld, they probably didn't expect Buu to be able to waltz in there.

Same for the Future Timeline, Beerus was sleeping not giving a fuck, and Whis is just Beerus' trainer, I don't think he's obligated to take care of Beerus.

So the best answer is "Whis is a dick".

He does offer Goku the job of GoD when Beerus kicks the bucket.

Like saying that Beerus is completely replaceable. So yeah, Whis is kind of a dick.

Well his "dickery" allowed Zamasu and Black to kill every god in the alternate timeline. What a shit reason.

What? When did that happen?

This Trunks saga has been pretty good. I'd rank the sagas so fars as

1. Trunks/black saga
2. Universe 6/7 saga
3. battle of god saga
4. return of frieza saga

1.GT all of it
2. Trunks/black saga

Why are GTfags so easily triggered?

The movie I think, right after Goku gets his shit pushed in and Beerus "destroys" the Earth.

Don't reply to bait

>He says, while triggered that someone dared to say GT was better than super.

gtfags aren't actually a thing

He has no reason to care for what happens to the Universe. All he has to do is get a new GoD and be his mentor.

That is an alternate timeline zamasu, remember how nothing of what trunks changed affected his own timeline?

Supposedly, the power of GoD lets him destroy shit across multiple timelines.

> Big Bang Kamehameha x100

> ow my eyes

Idk.

Are you ready for black identity reveal next week?

Zamasu has super dragon ball inmortality though, probably beyond Beerus ability to erase.

Then the immortality future zamazu got saved him.

Bull, that's a massive copout. If they didn't care about the universe, they wouldn't have a GoD, whose job description is to destroy dicks. And Black destroyed gods as well, which is definitely not the kind of chaos they're supposed to allow.

They aren't meant to be morally grey at all, even if Beerus kind of gives the impression because of how arbitrary he is.

Haven't been following Super? So Black Goku is an AU version of Goku fused with a mystery person? Not the Green Kai?

>Bull, that's a massive copout
what the fuck do you think you're watching?

it has been not-shit for ages now

Because Beerus is terrible at his job

You're right, it was Beerus' duty to take down Buu, but he was sleeping instead

>That is an alternate timeline zamasu

No, it's not

This is the same Zamasu who simply traveled to the future timeline with the time rings

The whole thing is a time paradox, how else would you explain the fact the Zamasu in the future knows who Goku is?

Pay attention to the plot

How do they expect little kids to follow this pot