Is golden time worth watching?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0mVeUzpJU2w
youtube.com/watch?v=piFg_auEJO0
youtube.com/watch?v=h0qQuMMKGyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Jer-_oRfLyg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

TADA

If you want to see a lying two faced whore who nearly killed her friends win, sure.

You'll have a Golden Time™ for sure.

hmm that really makes it unappealing.

Theres no ntr right?

Is this the one about piss fetish?

If you wanna see the best girl losing then go ahead. Honestly, it's worth it just for that one club scene.

That's Sundome.

It needed a homo end to avoid the NTR, but since it didn't get that you can do the math for yourself.

Don't you mean the salty pre-amnesia ghost of mc, and how he 'accidentally' almost drove his current, living self and all his friends off a cliff due to pure salt

it actually starts pretty interesting and goes to shit a few episodes in. well directed and animated except for the CGI cars. Dumb ending too.

The story should have been about the girl instead of the idiot MC.

This was actually a decent show, it was a really good college anime, until the fucking ghost came in.

I am a weirdo that liked it throughout, felt like the college life I could have if I wasn't antisocial at the time.

It's cute and funny, but that's about it
The whole Tada Banri ghost thing kinda killed it for me

Also fuck Linda

no

and dont expect something 'mature' because is in college, it is the same shit that a highschool wannabe romance

>2016
>Lindafags still mad

> best girl
> Linda

You know she pleases old men in a maid costume right ?

Koko was best girl user.

LeLouch as usual with the shit taste.

>If you want to see a lying two faced whore who nearly killed her friends win, sure.

Said lying shitskin paki.

Yeah she pleases old men by being a cheerful open-minded individual and having fun as a college girl. She doesn't actually have sex with them like you'd hope. But please enjoy this braindead bimbo of yours, I'm sure she makes a great pet.

Yes. Its also worth enduring at times when you think it turns to shit.

Its good story with good characters and good finale.

>Linda-fags so buthurt
Its Toradora all over again with buthurt Ami fags.

I was actually a Minorin-fag but Linda is by far a better girl than Koko.

Go rewatch Suzuka or something

I'm actually reading it right now but I don't like it much, does it get better?

with open-minded you mean dressing like a whore right ?

That's her job outfit though, she's literally required to wear this else she won't get paid. What point are you even trying to make with this image, this shit is exactly why Linda is best girl.

Nana was the best girl you faggot

obligatory TADA BANRI

It's awful and its a tragedy that an amazing girl like Koko got stuck in such a terrible series.

The natural college life where your past memories manifest as a ghostly apparition and influences your decisions.

You are just searching for excuses. Next point. Trying to steal someones boyfriend with a lightning dildo replacement.

Man that was hot af, number 1 reason why I like Linda the best. She can't help it bro, she had a great relationship with him until he forgot all about her, how is a cute girl like Linda supposed to feel?

Great OP/EDs
youtube.com/watch?v=0mVeUzpJU2w
youtube.com/watch?v=piFg_auEJO0
youtube.com/watch?v=h0qQuMMKGyQ
I am probably the only one that loves this one though - in my opinion it fit the mood of the events that happened at that time perfectly, with "world crumbling"
youtube.com/watch?v=Jer-_oRfLyg

Yui Horie is best.

Kokofags insecure as hell just like their godess

>literally enables NTR
>"lol you just insecure"
Lindafags are mentally ill

It's not NTR if you're not on the receiving end. From my point of view you're the one enabling NTR.

I love the 2nd OP

>OP1 and ED1 by worst girl
>OP2 and ED2 by worst girl, again.

Why is this allowed?

TADA BANRI did nothing wrong

Discuss

>OP2
At the time I thought the sound was broken.
I still do.
I can't believe Hocchan agreed to this.

Full version of 2nd OP improves it a lot I reckon.

take a shot everytime Tada Banri says his own name

I dont see Linda in it? You got a different version ?

2D-Kun best bro

the best part of this show was that one piano piece they reused over and over again

The main love interest is a fucking bitch who honestly doesn't deserve happiness, but gets it anyway because MC is a push over.

Koko is insane. She's like my cousin, who was eventually institutionalized.

I mean, holy shit, that's a woman you want to stay away from.

Yes.

Sure there are a lot of annoying elements like stupid general plot and characters that add nothing, some episodes with completely unecessary things in them etc.

BUT, the show has one thing that makes up for this, that feeling you're being let into the middle of events i.e. the rich bitch girl you'd normally just see from a distance(if this was real life). I've never seen anyone else mention this but this is the only value this anime has imo.

Why would you stay away from this? I mean its not like shes a complete psycho. Shes just clingy.

I dont remember her backstory 100% but she was addicted to Banris friend since their childhood and this guy never mentioned or stated clearly that he is not interested in Koko. He just got mad at her and ran away all the time.
So i cant blame Koko to have a quirk about losing someone important when she never was accepted in first place.
She also changes a lot after she got together with Banri.

TADA BANRI was the kind of man we should all aspire to be.
Ghost Banri did literally everything wrong.

tada banlee
tada bundy
tada banee

Tada Banri was just your average bland generic MC, the ghost was a shitty attempt to give him at least some personality

If you want to see worst girl win, sure.

Only if you're really comfortable with your penis size.

He was truly a bro, the great bro.

Am I the only one who thought ghost TADA BANRI was a hallucination by the real one because he's really fucking brain damaged?

No. The MC is a gigantic faggot.

best ghost story of ALL TIME

most generic MC voice of all time

RIN-DAHHHH

I thought the same thing

ghost banri was filler

First half was fine, good character interaction and relationships were developed well.
Second half is pure shit, Linda becomes irrelevant and the story (whatever is left of it) gets thrown out the window for some cringy scenes (I still don't know what the fuck the blindfold scene was about).