/snk/ - Shingeki no Kyojin Thread

Post theories about Ymir's letter.

[RUMORS][SPOILERS] Is it true that Eren and Krista will be a thing in season 2???

Other urls found in this thread:

release-date.info/tv-series/attack-on-titan-shingeki-no-kyojin-season-2-release-date-33377723995/
blog.livedoor.jp/isayamahazime/archives/8058965.html
blog.livedoor.jp/isayamahazime/archives/8049608.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ymir is alive and living the good life.

I'm back, and Ymir isn't dead dude just living at warrior village

DisustMan is the Ben?

A shocking truth!

No, his favorite is someone from the veterans.

My favorite is either Levi,Hanji,Floche or Connie

idk what you're saying but i got banned for a day

I love mikasa

season 2 when?

Someday in April 2017.
release-date.info/tv-series/attack-on-titan-shingeki-no-kyojin-season-2-release-date-33377723995/

Pic related is the poster thing.
Also do you guys think season 2 will only do the political stuff?
Or will they do somethimg crazy and animate everything from the manga up to April 2017?
It would be awesome and it would make sense.
In 2017 we will most likely get more info about Warrior village and stuff, and that can be the cliffhanger shizz.

> only political stuff
Don't forget about castle Utgard arc
The best choice is to end season 2 on Historia's coronation and SC going to fight for Wall.Unless they don't cut a lot of scenes.
But since adaptation of FT and Trost arc took them 25 episodes, I guess s2 will end on castle Utgard

But will they actually animate 25 episodes of political stuff and then end on the Utgard arc?
We will get some cool stuff like that fucked up giant titan but will it be enough?
maybe they had to delay it because they were making this season longer?

> But will they actually animate 25 episodes of political stuff and then end on the Utgard arc?
Castle Utgard arc is before political

why is thread dead

Because your here and we're in euro hours. You need to wait for the crossover.

Euro hours?
You mean people in europe?

Fucking this.

>The cancer.

My guess is that season two will end with Eren getting the hardening powers, season 3 will start with Rod Reiss attacking the wall. This makes sense because it's not only a cliffhanger but also the first 3 seasons would all start with an attack on the walls.

I really hope that doesn't happen.
I dont wanna wait a few years for new episodes of the anime.

My theory is that Ymir a oozing smelly shit.

EMA a smelly shit.

It will stop at chapter 70. Then there'll be enough material to the third and final season, if the keep making the episodes.

Next chapter when?
I can't take any more retarded shipping

Chapter leaks always come out at the beginning of each month. Patience user.

I just want to see the warrior village, and Annie again.

I miss her

One week.

So this is the bottom of the bottom. Only idiots who keep posting here:
>Mrs. Smith
>Disgustfag
>Arminfags
>MikaQT
> Me, but just this time
Sad days in /snk/

Anything not focusing on EMA is good. BRAM flashback is perfect.

Threads will get better once the new chapter comes out. This is just typical fall out at the end of the month.

Fucking this, yes please.

>get better
Good joke.

Me too. But only because old folks eometimes pass by. Everyone will be back for spoiler week as always.

>Maria falls
>They evacuate the districts
>Female Titan, Political Arc etc
>Retake Shiganshina
>Missions to clear Titans from the space between Maria and Rose

Assuming the other districts were abandoned/evacuated, what is the likelihood of Villagers having moved into the other abandoned districts? Is this where Zeke has been hiding out? Is this where the Shifters that Zeke brought with him came from?

Idk what you're trying to say.
Did Zeke and friends set camp inside the walls?
Please explain.

Too good to be true.

>Did Zeke and friends set camp inside the walls?
That's what I'm trying to say.
How else would he have been able to meet BR atop the walls unless he was already close?

And drop the trip you fucking mongoloid.

Next week thread will be more active [spoiler ] especially with shitposting [/spoiler]

Arminfags pretty much killed /snk/. I used to post daily but couldn't even be bothered now.

Zeke and the Mule fucker could just run or walk from the Village.
Setting up camp would be way to dangerous.
And they had to drop off Ymir at warrior village first.

BRA is a fucking shit. Especially BA.

Or he turned the titans back to human them back to titans again.

Nothing is more shit than EMA.

LM soon.

I hope we get to see humans in the walls getting titanized by Zeke, when they all thought is safe to go a fight for the freedom.

Eren is my wife.

Ok thanks for telling us.
Have a nice day.

They're going to destroy themselves without BRZ's help.

Have you guys give it a tought that they might change timelime? Or maybe they kill reiner when they fight at the wall...or annie crystal break?

I don't care but BA are still shit.

Everyone is shit, but EMA is way worse than shit.

The AoT movie airs in Germany tomorrow. The German voices are good but the translation is completely off

>AoT

I watched the german trailer, the dub isn't really that bad but i heard the movie sucked dick

This.

Who cares about EMA. I am talking about how shit BA are. Only Reiner is quite entertaining meh.

Annie will obviously get out of her crystal at some point. If her story was over Isayama would have killed her off. And I feel like it will be rather soon actually.

That's why he is lucky bastard

Thank you, you too.

Well one of those is dead and the other in a giant rock so it's not like they can be very entertaining right now.

We know, Mikasa.

I care about EMA. Never before I have felt such bad vibe toward fictional characters. I'm not fond of MCs in manga and anime, but I don't usually despise them. This is the first time I can't feel any sympathy or indifference, EMA is just annoying brats that don't deserve shit, not even their backgrounds sob-stories make me feel a little for them. I don't know how, but Isayama did it.

And who cares if BA is shit? You're the one who brought it up.

People usually don't like main characters and it is not that there are good characters in this story. Some like Erwin and Levi because they are adults and we know their back-story. A few little truly like Hange, most of the fans only use her for shipping. And some consider BRA entertaining because they are the "bad guys that aren't really bad" but the truth is that they are really boring as well. Only Reiner has a development that is quite interesting.

EMA is EMA and I didn't expect them to act different. Eren is a selfish brat and he is becoming more and more gray.

Friendly reminder that Mikasa is an edgelord who would murder her fellow soldiers with no hesitation whatsoever.

Nope, I used to find them ok. Take BRA, where their actions are as a reminder. Fans can try to undermine it or not. But then you have EMA, where their actions should be taken as good ones because Isayma says so. For instance, I am not a BRAfag neither an EMAfag, neither I was a hater, but seeing the poor development, EMA has turned more shallow than Annie who has been inside a crystal for more than two years.

Most characters are decent. Only EMA are garbage.

>A few little truly like Hange, most of the fans only use her for shipping

This saddens me, she really is a good character.

Honestly this. I never had much of an opinion on EMA until after chapter 84. After that it's hard to see anything good in them.

EM more than Armin. Although Armin should be dead but whatever I guess.

To me is more sad the fact that her so called fans only can think about her as married woman with children. Like "but she still can be scientist and have a family, user", but she also can be a full time scientist and not need children and a husband.

How is she such a cute?

What's he reading?

Having kids doesn't make her any less a scientist.

Watership Down

That shit annoys me to no end, and its the same with Levi too.

A book his father gave him
;__;

It's a family album!

AO3's Eruri tag.

This.

BRA is meh. I don't hate them but they're very predictable. You know how this is going to end: They aren't bad, they are victims. I can't even try to like them because I am pretty sure this is how Isayama will solve their characters.

It's okay, he already joined them all.

That's a good book. Sad though. It's lovely to see a boy interested in literature.

Very sad. I'm sure that he cherishes it. Poor little Erwin.

I hope there's some good times in there and he doesn't get too sad thinking of lost loved ones.

He's probably going to down some bleach after scrolling through there. It's an instinctive response.

Poor baby! Not all of his friends are dead though. Nile, Hanji and Levi still live!

My fucking heart. Thanks user ;__;

I am completely and utterly in love with how Richard Adams writes dream sequences.

Trying to discuss characters and you show up to ruin everything. At least try to talk about the plot once. You are pathetic.

Fuck off cancer.

I'm sure his childhood had some good moments. Maybe some happy casual moments with his parents.

That counts, right?

Pretty sad that he actually is just solving all the characters in some messy ways. I am more sad about Bert's death at least Erwin's death is open to some discussion, but Bert's one is just dull.

That's a beautiful picture.

Oh it's quite something. Dream sequences are difficult to get right, but Adams nails it.

Don't be rude.

Absolutely! Often the most casual moments are some of the best. He was a loved child.

Oh that looks like a sad book! I like how you've included Erwin's lovely hair on the bunny though!

Yes, here's another one with the Veterans.

I felt nothing when he died. He was always under Reiner's command and didn't have personality at all.

Glory to Erwin!
What a great man, humanity will not be the same without him

Agreed. This scene will forever be one of my favorites.
RIP Commander Handsome, you are missed.

They are such a fun bunch!

A lovely, passionate, handsome Erwin!

>Post theories
Hey buddy, don't you realise where you are?
This place is waifu/shipping central. No one is here for manga discussion.

Everyday untill translation.

So Manlet fucks Reiner? I can't picture otherwise.

That's what I was assuming? That or they're about to fist fight each other.

Hard to say, the artist didn't post everything.
Translation pls.

I imagined for a moment that Reiner is going to let Manlet to fucking him, and find out only later that he is way taller than him.

>that bottom left panel.

this is fine.

I could use around 100 hugs right about now.

All you'll get is an .

Fuck you.

Why?
Tell us user

Armin a cute

My cat had to be euthanized. He had an aneurysm and has basically been a breathing corpse for the past 24 hours. I've only had him for a few months. This is my 3rd cat this year to die...

/blog

He is.

Jeantron pls go and hug your remaining cats

You could use around 100 bullets in your head right about now.

How do you manage to kill 3 cats in one year.

That Armin freak just tortures animals, puts on fire other people's houses and probably wets his bed every night.

I wish.

Fuck, making me blog. You want me to be banned again, don't you? First one, Sami, age 19, died from old age the day I got back from the M83 concert. Second one, Minnie, age 14, had some medical issues and went missing the day after we took her to the vet and paid 500 dollars for her medicine. A week later a neighbor said he found her dead body floating in the pond behind our house. We don't know how she died but we suspect a heart attack. I've had her since I was 6, and I'm 20 now. Third cat, Vinny, age unknown (suspected to be 10 or so), may or may not have had FIV (if they got the vaccine they will always show as FIV positive despite not actually being it and we adopted him so we don't know), and he was doing better for a few days but he went blind overnight and last night he just stopped moving. He was breathing shallowly and my mom woke up to him gasping for air so...Yeah.

season 2 will probably end at chapter 70 with the post credits showing bert/reiner

Fuck off, you attention whoring Arminfat.

Sounds like your typical deranged Arminfat.

There's nothing wrong with having children, user.

Using Armin pics is not going to helping you, Armin is fucking shit.
I remember one of my cats broke his leg in a fight with other cats. I paid for his surgery and a new bone plate from titanium shit... Faggot escaped a week after and got killed by eating some shitty shit. I was fucking sad and mad at the same time, kinda consoled me that tried to come back to home. He died on his own terms.

I deleted the posts. Back on topic.

Post cute shingekis, preferably Armin and Eren but I'll take whatever.

Kill yourself, Arminfat.

That's not being on topic.

>back on topic
>requests cute pictures of Armin

Gas yourself.

Anybody remember when is that Uri dies/Frieda becomes the new Coordinate?

Ymir a shit.

>
It is known.

RA RA FIGHT DA POWA

Weird faces

Look at that weeb fuck.

Cute.

I think the art style is cute

YH is canon.

EH.

It was rape.

What is Armin doing?

Being a worthless piece of shit.

Indeed.

God I fucking love the bath time pictures.

They're good because theyr'e canon

I wish BRA could have been happy for a little while

I'm so happy.

Chapter 86 will end with Armin turning.

I need more hair down hanjo

One can only hope user

For you, user.

Turning what? Turning down Erens advances for a change?

How can one woman be so purely best?

me too.

>One can only hope user
Well, it's partially true. He actively looks after her personal hygiene after all.

Erwin made the right choice by making her the next Commander.
Commander Handsome will always be missed though.

What will her first order be?

Looking forward to seeing her wearing the bolo.
Hoping for choking doujins

Historia this chapter?

Hitch, Rico and Historia are the only characters that were on the front page of 82 that haven't appeared again. So probably.

We saw the new council at the end of 85 on page 40,41,42.

Why does Historia dress like that? she's a queen.

She has her Orphanage. It makes more sense to look humble than it does to look regal.

Because the royal clothing looks like poorfags. They even wear some poorfag sandals.

What a mature answer.

I don't get why they made her a girl in the anime and the movies. Even the game is better at hiding her gender although you can she's female if you look at her body hard enough
Why Isayama? wasn't Hange supossed to be whatever you wanted Hange to be?

Accurate though.

The anime by and large shit all over what Isayama wanted.

This.

Kek.

Not true.

>Fan question 2: Let's talk about the mangaka of Attack on Titan. How does the cooperation with him work? Is he involved in the creation process of the anime?
>Answer: During the time of one year, Isayama-san visited Wit Stuido every two weeks. This normally doesn't happen very often. But thanks to this close collaboration the anime was so well done. From emotions to animations - Everything was discussed with Isayama-san.

>Wada met up with mangaka Hajime Isayama every two weeks for over one year to discuss every detail of the show which led to a redesign of the 3D Maneuver Gear, since Isayama wanted to improve the original due to his drawing talent being not as good when he started his manga.

>Every time an episode was aired, the impact was amazing on Twitter and etc., and it motivated us because we wanted to respond to their expectations and wanted the audience to enjoy. We may have heightened our hurdles by ourselves. Another important aspect is that Mr. Isayama helped create the animation with us almost like he was a staff.

>“how was the communication with Isayama?” Wada gave me a really elaborate answer, saying that he met up with Isayama every 2 weeks for about a year and everything from the tiniest titan face to a crack in the wall was all talked over with Isayama. So all the changes in the anime were made either with Isayama’s approval or because he was insisting on them. He said that they are pretty good friends and that it’s rare for a mangaka to have that much influence on the production of an anime adaptation of their work.

Literally nothing there contradicts what I said.

Of course it does, since Isayama agreed to everything they did and even changed/added scenes to his liking.

He wasn't that involved. We have already discussed about it.

He didn't want young Annie.
He didn't want Hange to be female.
He didn't want Annie to appear as being cruel.
He didn't like the laughing Annie.
Etc

There's a difference in being involved in something, and it shitting all over what you made.

Read
None of what you said can be backed up.
>He didn't like the laughing Annie.
Idiot, he insisted on adding that scene. It's on his blog.

Wrong. We've all spoke about this before.

>He didn't like the laughing Annie.
>Idiot, he insisted on adding that scene. It's on his blog.
Lacking reading comprehension?
I didn't say he didn't add it, I said he didn't like it.

Come on. You know how an adaptation works. Take GoT as an example.

You're wrong. There's even more to his participation
>When the anime production was started, I took part in meetings to decide on the focus of the screenplay. There, one thing that I requested to the production team is to emphasise on the characterisations. The manga development was done fast enough to entice the readers but, regretfully, it was lacking in ‘depth’ for the characterisation for each cast.

>I said he didn't like it.
He actually praised it.
blog.livedoor.jp/isayamahazime/archives/8058965.html

And so what? I'm showing you evidence and all you've got to say is "wrong" because you can't back up your claim.

So it's clear that SnK started off as pretty strong shounen but has descended into cliche shounen, right?

Don't you know how an adaptation works?

Yes, and most adaptations are often faithful to the source material. Isayama has been working closely with WIT to make sure that is the case, and has improved what his work lacked trough the anime.

The only real changes from the manga to the anime was the placement of the training camp. Everything else was minor.

You know that he didn't write the script and he suggested them to add scenes but still they changed things and Isayama said he didn't like the last chapters. Only Annie's laugh but that's because he told them to change it.

Isayama just digged his own grave when he said we shouldn't read the manga with high expectations. What type of insecure writer says that? Protip: not the humble type.

He actually said that? Fuck this, no wonder it feels like he's given up. I don't want this work to last one more arc. It needs to die while it still has something of interest (the lore).

I called this shit a long time ago too. The rest of the world is normal. It was all a ruse.

Isayama never said he didn't like it. He only commented on episode 22, noting that despite he objected to it at first, he finally thought the end product was worth it and even added scenes himself.
blog.livedoor.jp/isayamahazime/archives/8049608.html

He has praised everything else.

What else he could do? You should read how adaptations work.

>He didn't want Hange to be female.
He clearly did. Everything regarding character design was discussed with him and he even gave tips to draw the cast.
All the gender wank is trolling from his part. This should be known by now.

I dearly hope the next season has plenty of Yamaroooo

He could talk shit? but he doesn't. Anyways, Isayama is a special case, he shouldn't be this much involved in the first place.
>it’s rare for a mangaka to have that much influence on the production of an anime adaptation of their work.

All mangakas have influence and they don't write the script so the producers could do whatever they want.

>All mangakas have influence
Not true.
>And they don't write the script so the producers could do whatever they want.
That's why Isayama met with them every two weeks and even helped with the screnplay. He went as far as making sure the characters used the right pronouns.

Just leave it animefag. It's an adaptation and it doesn't matter if the author is involved, they decided what they think is correct.

>animefag
I'm as much as a mangafag as anybody here, and although I do prefer the manga, I won't deny Isayama worked closely with the anime staff so he could improve his work and he's planning to do that in the future as well, as he's said in a recent interview with Araki.

I hope the user who drew that learns how to draw some day.

The pacing of the anime was way better than in the manga when it came to the training years.

Agreed. It certainly cut down on one flashback at least.

Why was Reiner's last name on a serum bottle?

Who was it?

Did the bottle say Braun or Brawn?

No idea, random drawfag who said didn't put much effort but you can tell by the lines and attempt at coloring he's terrible.

Would you rather be comfy or flashy for no reason?

>Armor - Braun

Oh I thought you meant it was one of the drawfags that does stuff here

I'd like to see her with a beautiul dress with lovely patterns.

So, the word for Armour, that just so happens to be Reiners name, was on the bottle?

He just posted his art once if I'm not mistaken.
>one of the drawfags that does stuff here
Now that you've mentioned it, I realized we haven't had active drawfags for a while now, except for the AM drawfriend.

Judging by Isayama's clothing design he doesn't seem to design things too grand. So I would be interested to see it.

Probably because these threads are beyond retarded now so they don't even bother.

That's actually a good point.

Yeah, Isayama doesn't give a shit about clothing design.

I think that's how most anons see these threads now but that's mainly because of how the story is developing. After all, we've always had shitposting and shipping shit.

I also don't think Historia likes fashion that much either. Her casual wear was usually just a collared shirt and plain skirt.

I know, but when we have retarded Arminshits blogging here all the time and MikaQT it makes others not want to bother with here anymore. I am a drawfag myself.

It was two words, both Armor and Braun.

Post your hopes/expectations on the upcoming training arc.

Sometimes black pants. But yeah, Historia is the laid back kind of girl who wouldn't worry about pretending to be something she's not. Deep down she's still that girl who grew up in a farm and whishes to help those in need, even if she has to be rough with them.
She's so lovely though, with a petite figure and beautiful big eyes, seeing her dressed as proper royalty would be lovely. Shit, I can't believe she's queen. That's huge.

EH with Mikasa as the side chick

It's only one arminfag who enjoys proyecting on him. Quite idiotic and sad if you ask me, but that's not beyond the likes of Cred Forums. And MikaQT is a faggot that comes and goes, just ignore him.
>I am a drawfag myself.
Sugoi senpai

Mikasa's abs are atrocious.

Yes, even though she gets stereotyped as the sweet girly girl Historia doesn't actually care that much about outer appearance. I remember once she wore the same dress as Nifa though, whom Isayama said would be the most fashionable. Maybe Nifa was a trendsetter kek

I am a bit sad to see drawfriends go, like for example I am sure drawgrill isn't up for requests anymore but that's just how it is. I do miss the collabs we all used to do too.

Losing wonderful OC is worth lamenting over. But that's how anonymous communities work. You will have to say goodbye eventually. It hurts, it hurts..

Indeed, that's just how it is.

What do you like to draw, user?

I would take requests here.

Would Hange look better with bigger tits? I personally think her flat chest is wonderful.

you would?

I worry about you, user. You're clearly really invested in this unlikely scenario and pair. What will happen to you when you realize your delusions, I wonder.

Or so I used to here. May probably do so come spoiler week.

I'd love make one request, but I'd ask for something you're comfortable drawing. That's why I'm asking, what do you enjoy to draw the most? SNK related, of course.

When you say side chick, do you mean awkwardly standing to the side with glares?

>sometimes black pants
Actually, those pants were Armin's. She only wore pants while Armin was getting felt up by Molester-kun. He was wearing her skirt.

DFC for life. But I like to go offmodel some times.

I am usually open to most things but I am more likely to draw requests involving characters I like. I have done lewd before as well.

She's the cuck

>Actually, those pants were Armin's.
Oh, I thought she'd wear those black pants in the same way Mikasa wore hers when she was looking after Eren but I guess you're right.

She wore black pants when she faced off against Turkey Titan.

AMdrawfag should do another drawing.

Let's pray

Yes and no. Isayama is as inconsistent as it gets.

Ah you're right, he colored them black then went to white. Sasuga Isayama.

He did something similar with Hange's jacket. He drew it long to reach her hips, then short enough to only cover her midsection and then forgot to draw it, all in the same scene.
Never fall for Isayama's tricks.

I hope so.

I think all the girls have a pair of pants specifically for 3dmg since they can't wear dresses or skirts using it.

I'm simply preparing everyone for when LM get all this close contact so no one should complain or be butthurt about it.

Mikasa doesn't need training, as she's strong enough as it is. She needs discipline, just like Eren, but Levi has little to do with that.

Wait. So Shitmin got to wear Historia's skirt?

Don't forget when Erwin magically grew his missing arm back.

How can editor-kun let that slide? Was he too busy pandering to the fujos to notice?

They only wear skirts when dressing casual.

Yeah but Historia didn't wear his pants. They all have two pairs, one black and one white.

They probably allow Isayama's mistakes because it's funny.

Not Ymir nor Hange though.

And Annie.

In something from the guidebook, there was this section where fans would send in new dialogue for scenes and one of them was pic related with the new dialogue saying "Armin stole my skirt again!! GET IT BACK!" And Isayama's comment beneath it said "Armin has found a new interest in crossdressing--and thievery! Hide your panties, girls!"

Well that's just a joke, same with Erwin's hair. I doubt it's really a wig, but Isayama put it there for shit and giggles.

That's a joke.

I know. Kekworthy nonetheless.

First his grandpa's book, now little girls' skirts, and their panties...Someone stop this madman.

Historia could have kissed Eren there. He cured her of her dykery.

He looks like a woman, so nothing would have changed.

But nobody will cure him of his Arminfaggotry.

Kek.

Does that make EAr a yuri ship?

Yes.

It actually sometimes looks more like yuri than YH does.

"How to survive long range bombardments"

>those adam apples
They're wearing wigs and Mikasa's regular bra and padded bra, aren't they?

It's fucking gay and lesbian.

Why do you blatantly reply to yourself?

Can someone fix girlmin's ear in that photo and remove their adam's apples? It's freaking me out. That is a tiny ear.

What are you accusing me of now, Mikasafag?

So does EH.

Or EA

Nah, EA looks het. Eren as the little girl and Annie the prince.

*kissu*