Digimoon

Movie 3's out

Appmon's on Friday

Hatmon is best Digimon

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11307664
strawpoll.me/11308959
youtube.com/watch?v=JMlVVmNg-JI
aminoapps.com/page/digital-monsters/4827625/what-is-a-reboot-warning-confession-frontier-and-x-evolution-spoilers
horriblesubs.info/shows/digimon-adventure-tri
crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2016/09/26/bandai-offers-digimon-adventure-tri-d-3-digivice-for-adult-fans
amazon.com/Digimon-15th-Anniversary-Digivice-Exclusive/dp/B00SB3AV3O
animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2016-07-23/digimon-tamers-digivice-returns-after-15-years/.104595
digimonthefive.wordpress.com/
drive.google.com/file/d/0BwgTPexfebTbVUg0VkJxZDBsLVU/view
play-asia.com/v-jump-november-2016/13/70ak6t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>hat plushie
sides.jpg

Keep him in your prayers, Cred Forums.

Digimon tri suck ass
Sucks super ass

If you got a Digimon partner, which Digimon would you want as your partner?

Also which 'universe' would you want to be part of?

-Coronamon
-Xros

updated

Previous thread:

Are the white boxes a QR code or some shit?

And you suck your father dick. Everyday.

That Meicoomon plushie looks like ass.

Gabumon and Adventure of course.

Taichi and Yamato's homolust back in the day almost turned me gay.

Good thing Angewomon was there too so I could keep some heterosexuality.

No

Get this shit out of here

V-mon and 02.

He will come back. Based Daisuke will come back in the last movie kick some ass and kiss Hikari

>hat plushie
I see Japan never changes. Still weird as fuck.

>Digimoon
Really OP! Abandon thread!

>Taichi and Yamato's homolust back in the day almost turned me gay.
Me too

>We have someone ironically shitposting for 02 being good

Gross. Go die.

Remember to pay attention when watching.

Otherwise you get idiots moaning about things that are clearly explained.

>Digimon x Salior moon
Ken x Rei OTP.

I admit it, totally my fault

I shall sudoku immediately

>Where is Koushiro getting his money from!?

Who's objectively best girl again?

But the movies don't explain shit!

I mean come on! How can Izzy drink all that liquid! He should be water logged like hell!

Who else could it be?

Where IS he getting that money from though? He's just shown shitposting online. Unless you're telling me you can actually get paid or shitposting

Koushiro makes shitposting an artform, and then sells his artistic shitposts. It's a untapped market in Japan

Meiko

Sora is the cutest.

Agreed. In case anyone needs a reminder, here are some of the reasons why Sora would make a better girlfriend than Mimi:

1. You can easily please her with cheap gifts ala hair clips
2. She wouldn't expect as much from you (fashion sense or career wise)
3. She has a nurturing side and would always prioritise you above everything else in the relationship
4. Less immature and winy
5. Isn't Americanized so you wouldn't have to worry about her cheating on you or getting spontaneous tattoos later
6. Is physically active so is unlikely to get fat either
7. Wouldn't try to emasculate you
8. Doesn't know she's best girl so ego wouldn't come to play
9. Isn't tainted because Yamato and her have never gone out in this universe
10. Thoughtful since she's so used to taking on the sisterly role of the group

He runs a startup company, they said this at the first movie

I thought it was made pretty clear he's selling Taichi and Yamato's well-worn socks and undies at extortionately high prices on online auction sites.

Kudamon
Adventures universe because the evolution methods are simpler

Dirty Undies Sold At Extortionately High Prices

Dojya~n

Be honest anons, how many OC Digimon did you create?

Meiko's mom.

>Sora would make a better girlfriend than Mimi:
Pffhahahahahaha

>mother is hot as hell
>daughter is ugly as sin
Life is unfair.

I hope he will appear

Fug.
Sora would indeed make a better girlfriend tho.

DON'T SAY GOODBYEEEE

That Patamon scene gave me feels. Imma get one.

I dunno. Sora is alright but I think Mimi would be the most fun

I can't deny I would be afraid of her cheating though

>get home dead tired from work
>Mimi feels like going out to dinner
>throws a bitch fit when you say no and/or goes out by herself
Sora would stay with you and even give you a back rub.

Too many. Not as many OC Mortal Kombat characters though

Most fanart I come across tends to have her cucking Koushiro a lot.

My worst nightmare would be if he returns but is shorter than both Takeru and Hikari.

Reminder.

What happened to Hikari and Takeru?

Nothing. They just got married to different people. After all, they were nothing more than platonic friends to begin with so it shouldn't really surprise anyone that they never got together in the end.

Hikari got knocked up in her early twenties and Takeru didn't want any of that.

Was he taller than the two of them in the 02 epilogue? I don't remember

Kindergarten teacher and author.

Its funny how Lori became the most handsome of all the kids

Why is Mechanorimon an adult level anyway?
Was introduced as a perfect

Daisuke is the most succesful of all the chosen children AND his son is the new leader. HE WON

>getting this worked up over a post that wasn't even talking about shipping
Antifags are almost as pathetic as shipperfags.

I think he's taller than Hikari but Takeru beats him by an inch or two. But still, at least he never developed a beefed up chin like he did.

Which was the most homo
>taichi x yamato
>Daisuke x ken
>Takuya x koji
>masaru x tohma

You gotta kind of feel sorry for the kids, they don't get to find their own unique partners, they just get hand-me-downs of their parents partners. At least Digimon can go down a lot of different evolution paths

He asked what happened and I gave him the cold truth. What else could he be asking? Hikari's actually shown in the .webm just for the record.

Hikari and Takeru are the only ones whose jobs are not shown in that webm. Why would he ask about Hikari otherwise when she's standing right there?

If we're speaking in terms of repressed lust then it has to be Taichi and Yamato. Otherwise, Daisuke and Ken take the cake because they hardly ever left each others line of sight after Ken turned moe.

>What else could he be asking?
I just wanted to know this actually

The only ships I like are Taito and Joumi and I've known since the beginning that neither of them had any chance of happening

So now that the Digimon have no memories of the kids, how will the kids try help their little buddies remember them and their past? Why was Gennai posing of the Digimon Kaiser? Is that really Gennai or another of his order? Why does Himekawa have what appears to be Ken's Digivice and D-Terminal? How did she come to the Digital World? Is that even the Digital World or some kind of pocket dimension? Why does no one question Himekawa about the D3 and D-terminal? Why were Jesmon and everyone's favorite lazy bum fighting? Is there a disagreement about how to handle the Meicoomon situation? Is Hackmon partnered with anyone? These questions and more, let's speculate.

Lilithmon and Adventure.

Any takers for what Digimon Tri part 4 apparently called "Loss" could be alluding to?

>So now that the Digimon have no memories of the kids, how will the kids try help their little buddies remember them and their past?
I expect the crests to have something to do with it, despite pretty much losing their Digimon, they still retain their crests and their power. So when shit hits the fan I expect them to evolve their partners and for the memories to return. Maybe the digivices even act like some kind of independent storage, and back up the Digimon's memories.

Angewomon turned me gay way back when.

The loss of their partners they're dealing with.

But the closest you can do is get a Patamon plush.

>Hackmon
Each of the titles has something to do with the major plot
>Reunion- The gang reuniting with their digimon
>Determination- Joe finding his determination to fight
>Confession- The whole issue of struggling to confess the truth behind their infection, the reboot, and Meicoomon's involvement
>Loss- Most likely has to do with the loss of their memories, and possibly overcoming that loss, possibly involving some other forms of loss

It's a shame Digimon isn't as big as Pokemon. All the sexy Digibabes would help a generation of children.

Reminder that your Digimon partner should be a platonic friend for life not your fuck buddy

>Tai lost his courage
>TK lost his hope
>Joe lost his reliability
>Mimi lost her sincerity
>Izzy figures out the solution to the problem in 30 seconds flat and would have succeeded if TK had told him about the infection sooner

Based Izzy holding the line while everyone else is getting it together

Daisuke x Ken.

I wouldn't be surprised if what actually happened in the epilogue is Ken married Miyako as a beard while actually sleeping with Daisuke. I'm no yaoifag but DaiKen makes more sense than KenMiyako.

You didn't know? It's called influencing if you want to be nice.

Well it's hard to lose your knowledge, it's pretty much the only one of the DigiDestined's crests that will always be there, no matter what the situation may bring, the only obstacle is how to apply knowledge, rather than bringing it out.

>dub terms
Stop that.

She's going to be my lesbian lover whether you like it or not.

Meiko x Mimi is end game isn't it

>be Sora's kid
>1 in 2 chance of getting based bromon
>get stuck with shitty bird

>Tamers is the straightest season

KirokazuXKenta

>Joe-Reliability
>Mimi-Sincerity

It's Honesty and Purity you pleb

Why do half her attacks involve her hitting someone with her ass?

>shitting on bird bro
Pls. Only palmon sucks ass.

Angewomon x Ladydevimon

Because its direct damage moves are trash but status effect ones like Carino Anca allow something that actually can into offensive power to make its mark.

Does anyone cringe when Mimi calls Meiko "Meimei"?

Not him but I think the crest of reliability would've suited him better personally if there ever was such a thing.

Patrician taste

>Pls. Only palmon sucks ass.
Palmon is best faggot

He always gives his best even when he screws up. A reliable person would not screw up.

I thought this was?

Well sure that makes sense and all. But why butt attacks?

>getting triggered over something so trivial

prodigious

Larger surface area?

Because that is where it can inflict infatuation with. Can't exactly spit out poisons from its mouth or make you sleepy with pollen.

>Hating on the Digimon whose name literally has the word 'pal' in it.

Digimon is only good dubbed. Jap Adventure is horrible but in the dub is great. The jokes they added are what makes it, the original is boring and the music in the dub is good too (Not muh jpop). Also names are easier to say and more realistic and they made it more like what it is, a kids show. Jap version is boring as fuck but dub is high energy and full of fun and goodness, way better. Anyone who watches the Jap version is just a retard and everyone who watches the dub agrees with this.

So why did they drop the whole card fight gimmick in Digimon Tamers so fast?

You misspelled Patamon.

>not going with momentai
One fucking job

Terriermon said that in the Japanese version too.

It lasted about halfway through. It was mostly to help them at Child and Adult Level since they couldn't always evolve at will.

>as usual tamerfags think the world revolves around them

perfecto

What are the chances Meikoomon real evolution is Ladydevimon

strawpoll.me/11307664

I hope Sanzomon.

What happens to him and the others now that the Digital world has been rebooted?

Dead

Being cared for by some other Leomon most likely.

Best friends ships>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Rival ships

Do we even know the extent of the reboot which occurred? If it was only done partially odds are they could be safe. Or if they were pulled into another dimension at the last minute.

More than likely it didn't work they way it was planned since Alphamon and Jesmon appeared. Though they are Royal Knights are were probably outside of any Digital World.

They're immune to it, if I can recall correctly.

Theres also those errors popping up all over the place, and the obvious weird feeling about the place. Whatever the reboot did, it either messed something up, or didn't completely fix the problem. It's clear that it was all part of EvilGennai's plan

Jesmon and Alphamon cheats

I don't even believe they are in the Digital World at this point. Maybe they are in a pocjet dimension to isolate the chosen Digimon who are now all in their baby forms with no memories of their previous lives so whoever the big bad is can continue their plan.

>Does anyone cringe when Mimi calls Meiko "Meimei"?
I find it cute.

Besides, Meiko's part of her nerd collection now so she can do what she wants with her.

Then why would Alphamon and Jesmon be there? And why would Hikari's whistle be there?

I'm going to ask you calmly and politely to delete this

>Meiko's part of her nerd collection now

Koushiro and Jyou I can more or less understand. But now I am wondering where Michael fit into all of this.

Plane otaku.

A red-blooded American stud to keep her on her toes.

Still slightly peeved they went in this direction. They made them look like chumps right to the bitter end which is surprising when you think about it because I didn't think the reception in Japan was as hostile and intolerant as it was over here in the west.

Michael's her purse.

Michael Jr. was Mimi's way into Hollywood.

Wait, Michael's Jewish?

Reminder that Alphamon literally did nothing wrong.

Probably; his father is an actor.

>Chumps
They went up against Alphamon, most likely hopped up on infection, even Omegamon had trouble against that motherfucker, no doubt the 02 gang would get their shit pushed in if they didn't go all out straight out the gate

>Nicoras

Tri so far has been incredibly underwhelming and at points almost frustrating at how little the cast seems to actually care about figuring out what's happening.

And also, not directly related, digimon world next order has an english translation on vita (actually localized version is going to be ps4 only) that you can play if your vita is piracy/homebrew capable.

>shoot the darkness: hell's target
this sounds like an unbelievably shit movie

>My worst nightmare would be if he returns
fixed

Gabumon is the greatest

hello, yamato

They're still fucking kids there's not much they can do. The only one that can figure shit out is Koushiro and he worked his ass off.

The best digimon are Tentomon and Patamon.

>foregtting Gomamon

Ask and you shall receive.

Fantastic taste. It's a shame that he doesn't get more screen time.

>Gennai is the bad guy
WHY

Because Vamdemon possessed him.

The fact that nobody mentioned Leomon's death in the entirety of this movie just reaffirms in my mind that the Adventure cast are a bunch of self serving assholes.

That was strange.

Meiko did, the others were more like "not your fault/it was fate"

>Leomon dies AGAIN
I'm on the second movie now, why does he always bites the dust?

That's because her partner killed him though so of course they were going to console her. But did they really care? That's another point altogether to consider.

COMPLEX PROPHECIES
He dies all the fucking time.

Plus I just remember he died in the real world so the chances of him returning are slim to none. But we'll just have to see now that the reboot has happened.

I thought the whole point of him dying this time round was to show that he can't return like Wizardmon.

It's Leomon we are talking about. He will find a way to be reborn only to die again.
Only a newfag like Meiko would think Leomon life matters.

It's not like he's the only Leomon in the Digital World so it's not like it matters much in the grand scheme of thing if he isn't able to reincarnate any longer.

strawpoll.me/11308959

Ken would have kicked it.

Just got done with the new movie.
Am I the only one who thinks Koushiro kind of got the short end of the stick here? Takeru got much more focus and his big moment is obviously yet to come since Patamon didn't go final form. Meiko had more scenes as well.

At least this theory had some semblance to commonsense. Unlike the one where Meiko is actually Ken and Miyako's daughter from the future. Thankfully that one's been debunked since we got to see her mother in one of the episodes. Now I hear the idea cropping up that Himekawa might be Arukenimon or Millenniummon since she knows too much about them like their crests.

Its fate

Himekawa is Metalseadramon. Right in her name.

>Himekawa might be Arukenimon or Millenniummon since she knows too much about them like their crests.

Going by that logic, she could be one of Gennai's agents too.

The younger Gennai could've told her if they managed to clone him right. Other than him, I'm not sure how else she would have gone about obtaining that info unless someone from within has been snitching to the secret service.

It's all about risk and reward.

You either go for
>the safe but ultimately less satisfying option
or
>the dangerous and arguably more interesting option

Which one would you choose?

>turns out Hime is a 1337 hacka and used to hava digimon
>she could learn everything about the digiworld by herself
>no dumb theories involved

Sora has been my waifu since adventure.
Mimi might be fun, but she's not waifu material. She's more like a bro or a puppy.

>knows his digimon is infected
>thinks it a good idea to hide it from everybody
>soon after the infection starts to spread

christ how dense can you get. no wonder taichi
never inducted him honorary leader back then.
he's too much of a pansy to do anything
competent. you would have thought that he'd find it within him to cope since something
similar has already happened to him before
but no he just makes the situation 10 times worse by acting emo.

This gif bothers me way more than it should.

fucking mimato shippers I swear to god

Yamato a cute

His crest momentarily changed from hope to despair

>Yamato still doesn't know Mimi exists
Kek

Because you can count the number of frames on one hand?

The cutest. I finally understand why the chinks love him.

To be fair, just because he's already witnessed his Digimon dying before doesn't make it any easier on the poor guy. But I definitely agree with you that he should've confided in someone. What's the worst thing that could've happened, anyway? Better than bottling everything inside at least.

Fine choice user.

I'm the other way inclined though.

>His crest momentarily changed from hope to despair

That sounds like something straight out of Fanfiction.

It might not be him, remember all this fags look the same.

Might not even be him. Imagine in each new movie the identity keeps shifting to keep you guessing something akin to Scooby Doo.

Remove darkness

But Darkness is our old friend...

No one can deny that he's about the only useful character in Tri. Everybody else is just a waste of airtime, especially Meiko.

The hat is actually an accessory for the Palmon plushie.

The only useful character in Adventure at all.

It's a joke.

IZZI ! ! !
DO EVERYTHING ! ! !

How did Koshirou manage to get his Digimon to mega evolve without an emotional revelation?

What did Takeru even overcome in this movie?

Why is Hikari being used as an outlet for spirits to posses her again? I thought we were way past that now in favour of giving her some proper character development for a change.

More importantly, why is cunt so smug?

>Doesn't get caught up in any of the useless drama
>Presents a somewhat safe environment for the Digimon to hang out in
>The only time he ever loses his cool is when he is frustrated about not being able to figure out the truth behind the infection, all on his own mind you
>Spends sleepless days working his ass off desperately to solve the problems
>Doesn't fall into despair
>Has the best partner out of all the gang. Always positive, but not an idiot like Agumon, and holds the fucking line against all his friends
He really is the fucking corner stone of the team, and his crest isn't even reliability

And people wonder why Ryo picked tamers world.

>How did Koshirou manage to get his Digimon to mega evolve without an emotional revelation?

how lilimon evolve to rosemon?

>why is cunt so smug
Because he knows he's third best boy.

Koshirou didn't need an emotional revelation. Mega evolution relies on falling into "darkness" and then overcoming it, for Koshirou, that was not being able to figure out the solution to the problem, and for Tentomon, it was facing all his friends, who had become infected, on his own, and standing strong.

Takeru didn't overcome anything, thats why he didn't get a mega evolution, this was solely Koshirou's stage.

Also Hikari has a much deeper connection to the Digital World and Digimon than the others, she was the only one who really showed any emotion when Leomon was killed, after all

>short end of the stick

He's so above the rest of them things would have gone better if he was acting alone (no digimon would have gotten infected, for starters)

Mimi realised even if she is smug and annoying there's no point changing who you are just to please other people.

Koushiro > Taichi > Jyou > Takeru > Yamato

Sora > Mimi > Hikari > Meiko

>Meiko being as bad as Marie
>Mimi is okay with being an annoying slut like Rise
I bet Sora will end up taking over her mother's business.

What ever happened to the International Digidestined? Has almost everyone in this world forgotten that Digimon exist?

Based Izzy was always my favorite.

where you paying attention?
Himekawa had a screen full of marks like this insinuating that digidestined all around the word have been disappearing.
Not only that but they also showed something like this in the previous movie

They're still around. In spirit.

Oikawa's kidnapped kids who have D-3s are still MIA.

is this Gennai?

Taichi was okay before Tri, but now he's just a shitty beta fag.

Takeru was meh in Adventures, a creepy cuck in 02 and a fuccboi in Tri. Takeru worst boy.

We don't know if it is him

youtube.com/watch?v=JMlVVmNg-JI

Ken is pretending to be Gennai.

It's Gennai. Or Benjamin. Or Jackie. Or Yukari. Or Jose. Or Ilya.

Or Millenniumon.

Didn't he confess he was cloned in Adventure?

No.

aminoapps.com/page/digital-monsters/4827625/what-is-a-reboot-warning-confession-frontier-and-x-evolution-spoilers

It has to be him, or at least one of his clones.

But it would be hilarious if he keeps switching faces in cliffhanger scenes at the end of each movie until the sixth.

would anyone be so kind as to link to a torrent of this please.

horriblesubs.info/shows/digimon-adventure-tri

>Takeru was meh in Adventures, a creepy cuck in 02 and a fuccboi in Tri. Takeru worst boy.

It's not that I disagree, but it would've been pretty cool to see edgy Takeru make a comeback like some people asked had for.

>TaixPalmon

This is a thing?

Expectations vs reality

thanks for the quick response kind user

It is literally one sad person pushing it in every Digimon thread on this site.

I think that's meant to be a dig at that one poster who used to frequent these threads that quite liked the idea of them two being together after reading a highly smutty fanfic and continually encouraging other posters to read it. It sort of caught on from there after other people started playing along.

She at the end of 02

So Gennai or his clone turned into darkside, Himekawa could be somekind of reincarnation of Vandemon or Apocalymon. Meiko and meicoomon I can't get placed anywhere. I think it going to be like adventure all over again that digimons get to real world and they fight them back to digital world since it said that the digimons were coming. Zero two kids are either dead or captive. I don't believe that we will see them before last movie. Movie 3 came up with too many new questions. Last one had too many of them and left many unanswered.

Here is my two cents

>Evolve to Mega without any problems
>"Guys, open your eyes"
>"okay senpai
>"Thanks senpai"
What the fuck kind of writing was that?

I WANT IT
crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2016/09/26/bandai-offers-digimon-adventure-tri-d-3-digivice-for-adult-fans

Does Premium Bandai ship to America?
What buttons do I press to pre-order this

It is mostly a joke about shipping where people use screencaps of characters close to each other since there was a time that Palmon's arm was on Taichi when a lot of people were sleeping. Also works with the "netorare" joke of humans and Digimon partner since Agumon is also visible but farther away.

>bandai-offers-digimon-adventure-tri-d-3-digivice-for-adult-fans
>adult-fans
Why not just say "manchildren"?

Because those are busy playing pokeyman

Why do humanoid digimon get so little porn compared to the furry ones?

Ambiguity of term

humans are in everything

Furries are rich.

You need to use a third side company that ships worldwide like Yokatta, if they're still around.

>for adult fans
it's basically the same toy but with a price that only an adult could afford

Speaking of toys for manchildren, any chance the 15th anniversary Digivices will see another rerelease? $200+ for them is a little high. amazon.com/Digimon-15th-Anniversary-Digivice-Exclusive/dp/B00SB3AV3O

Isn't that one cheaper?

Also if digital world rebooted will all old bad guys be there?

because is rena?

Oh fug
How do I use this shit

I was thinking that too, is shit like Armegeddonmon still going to be around?

>Isn't that one cheaper?
Cheaper than the current price tag, maybe

>How do I use this shit
Apparently Yokatta aren't around anymore, look up buyee

>Mimi is okay with being an annoying slut
Well she is a spoilt rich girl who can charm the pants off both sexes.

I don't see why she WOULDN'T be okay with it.

I highly doubt you'll be able to get it. Not only are there only 6000, you can only order 1 per person. Middleman services have probably already sold out.

>shouldn't even exist
kys

Koushiro, is that you my friend?

Which one are you mad about?

Fucking this. If it wasn't for the protagonist syndrome that Tai and Matt carry or the countless of deus ex machina moments from Hikari and Takeru, this guy would be single-handely carrying the team.

Matt Taichi obviously

Because that stops working during your late 20s.
She'll end up marrying a fat old man.

Isn't that just limited to eligible items? Which are like 10 things?

No the real identity of goku black.

Goku is black now?

Why were they so lewd?

>sukamon adventure tri. poster
I NEED this.

>Gennai is a villain now
>Everyone has to start over
>Agent lady is in on it too
>Meicoomon is a virus type
This should be interesting.

You can pack your bags guys it's fixed now.

It all started with these two.

This is my metaficiton.

>we'll never just get Koushiro + Mimi + Jou adventures in the Digital World
This makes me very sad.
Unless it happens in Loss.

So wait, what's up with Alphamon and Jesmon? Why are they fighting? It didn't seem like Alphamon's infected.

>They made them look like chumps
>Fighting Alphamon

Maybe they're just pissed at each other for whatever reason. Can't have the Royal Knights without pointless in-fighting after all.

Why didn't they interfere at all? It's like they deliberately allowed things to get to this stage. Alphamon seemed more than willing to show up out of nowhere and cause all sorts of shit in the first film, but then it just fucked off. Why are the Royal Knights always so fucking worthless?

>"We'll just let Koshiro handle it: The franchise"

Daisuke x Ken was so gay that my 6 years old self noticed it and my parents agreed.

The way to achieve Ultimate Evolution was to "fall into the darkness and overcome it". His darkness was not being able to figure out what was going on. But then he did.

>What did Takeru even overcome in this movie?
He didn't. That's why Patamon didn't get to evolve. Also there wasn't Seraphimon on the poster so it wasn't gonna happen anyway

I started to unironically like Taichi x Evil government lady since the second movie.

And I blame these threads

>Takeru was meh in Adventures, a creepy cuck in 02 and a fuccboi in Tri.
Actually in 02, Takeru was creepy for like one episode. Rest of the series was pretty much just him reacting to things

Seraphimon will probably be the last Ultimate.

It'll be the only one to fight the final boss for a while, and put up a good fight, but then ultimately job so that Omegamon can outstage it.

>thinking I'm pairing them ironically

It's quite possible Alphamon has just been fighting his own battles this whole time with no rest or chance to go after Meicoomon again

Makes as much sense as Taichi x Meiko or Palmon.

All I know is the Royal Knights are probably self-righteous dicks this time as well.

>tried to kill Meiko
They're doing god's work

>Meiko's coaster is on a claret background
Wonder what this means.

Mimi in sailor uniform.

Why is gabumon so best?

I means CREST OF DARKNESS!

Wait, I got it.

Maybe Alphamon wants to eliminate the Chosen, just like it did with the 02 kids. And Jesmon's opposed to that plan. It's probably the usual Royal Knight thing where different Royal Knights want to use different methods to resolve the situation and they end up fighting as a result.

This glorious bastard
And in the frontier universe

This is new, now I wonder if it's getting a PBandai release and whether Takeru's does the same

You'd probably be a low-tier villain. Kuwagamon are the Shocker mooks of the Digital World.

Why is Mimi so perfect in like everything?

Why the hell did they wear their school uniforms to the Digital World?

I meant the pic related which looking at the toy version now, the side paddings do look a bit removable

>imfuckingplying

If Kabuterimon is allowed to be a main character digimon then so can Kuwagamon.

Kabuterimon is scary as shit tho.

Ai they could reuse some animations?

It's an issue of tradition. Kuwagamon are low-tier mooks, Leomon always dies, Seraphimon always jobs and Royal Knights are always in-fighting.

Besides, there's no way someone like you could become a main character anyway. You're a weirdo who obsesses over a fictional beetle.

so is this fucking thing

I see what you meant now.

Looks a lot more... refined? without the huge outer pads.

Ha, ha, ha. Annoying faggot deserves it.

yeah you are right... but maybe in the savers universe i could, there was no age restriction there.

So what if they end up using Omegamon Alter-B as a villain?

No, you're still a weirdo. You'd just be some low-grade employee at DATS at best.

that's a lot of assumption there kiddo, if Masaru can be an agent so can literally anyone else

>ywn go to karaoke with your bros, potential love interests and digibros
Why live?

Because she is perfect.

Masaru's strong. He can leap twenty feet into the air and knock down monsters with a punch. You're just some nobody with an obsession over a fictional beetle.

Saying you can be somebody just because Masaru can is like saying you'd be someone in Dragonball because an idiot like Goku can be the strongest fighter in the world. You wouldn't even be Mr. Satan tier. You'd just be a random background character living in East City who dies for the fourth time that year because some asshole decided to blow the place up again.

I thought that V-mon's crush on Tailmon was cute, and probably the only one who did

And that's why he was erased from the movies, thanks to our lord and savior Alphamon.

>He can leap twenty feet
no he can

>knock down monsters with a punch
because of digisoul fuckery

Face it, in the Savers universe anyone has the potential to have a digimon, hell, that was the point of the final battle, so i'll be happy with my badass red bettle.

Impmon or V-mon

I felt sorry for V-Mon and Hawkmon being partnered with absolute morons.

Just accept that you're a weirdo loser, man. Masaru has more strength of will and courage than you ever will.

Indeed.
This would have been a great chance to see him as a baby digimon among the others, but at this point i think even the writers want to keep the "Leomon aleays die" meme.

He dies in there too.

Hawkmon sure, but V-mon?
His personality was almost always a direct mirror of whatever Daisuke's current personality was at the time.

The fact that you still care just reaffirms in my mind that you're a faggot.

Naa, it takes courage to accept a giant, feral insect with a gaping maw and no eyes as a friend

Sure, whatever you say.

I guess having confidence is a good thing, even if it's entirely unfounded.

Yeah, that's true.

Which explains that ridiculous scene in the first place.

>All the mistakes in that 01 screencap
Oh Toei, you cheap lovable bastards.

I love RustTyranomon's style, so my rookie should probably be BlackAgumon?
Universe: Adventure

>what are pupils?
I also forgot how pink Mimi's skin is. Really stands out (surprise surprise).

You're not gonna have a Crest so what makes you think it'll evolve that far?

>Which explains that ridiculous scene in the first place.
How dare you

>so my rookie should probably be BlackAgumon?
Just regular old Agumon.
Maybe even Elecmon for the hipster choice.

A lot of fucking shit evolves into Tyranomon.

Sweet sweet nectar of victory

If you want something besides agumon, Commandramon is also a good rookie choice

How come there aren't any decent images of this thing?

i don't think even japs liked next order that much

because it is shit

I'm sure the furfags love it.

For a Perfect, though, it's kind of plain.

Yeah but i wanted to make a line that makes sense.
I actually did one now that i remember, when in those threads making evolution lines was an everyday thing. I had some saved but sadly i lost the folder.
Anyway it should be: BlackAgumon > DarkTyranomon > MetalTyranomon > RustTyranomon

Bug user, is that you?

Why did it take so long for Greymon to get infected? Out of all the Digimon during that fight, it came into contact with Meicrackmon the most.

>Bug user
What?
are you refering to the amazing and handsome kuwaganon?

I'm sure it's going to have a sexy lady final form.
>Meicrackmon

This name is so stupid.

The nips don't like digimon games anymore. At least the mobile game is doing better

Tailmon evolved into Angewomon right away but it still got infected pretty fast.

If anything, Greymon should have been the first to be infected. I guess they just wanted it to have a cool fight scene since MetalGreymon didn't get to do jack shit before. Honestly, I always thought it couldn't move at all.

I seriously thought Meicrackmon was a fan term, it's so fucking stupid

Agumon's got resistance to corruption man, what with those SkullGreymon evolutions and the shit the Kaiser did to him in 02

Because his the digimon of the MC

One thing I thought was kind of neat was how MetalGreymon always made sure to use its right arm when dealing with the other Digimon. It never attacked them with its metal arm. It was trying its best not to hurt them.

It probably could have dealt with Meicrackmon better if it used its Trident Arm and missiles.

Maybe her final form will have a better name.

Or maybe it will be DarkmetalMeicrackmon-X.

Yeah that guy really liked Kuwagamon

So next order spoiled the form? It stops to perfect?

Or he could evolve into Wargreymon and not waste our fucking time.

It didn't want to hurt anyone. I thought that was clear.

Because MetalGreymon is the coolest Perfect and it needed a good fight scene.

It was also pretty cool seeing how fast the giant cyborg dinosaur actually was.

Why not just hurt them so the others devolve to Child and throw them all in the cube? A few painful bruises seems preferable to infection.

>evolve into wargreymon
>grab someone
>toss it into plot cube
WHAT A KILLA

WarGreymon's a lot smaller than MetalGreymon, so I'd guess that throwing giant monsters around is a little tougher.

WarGreymon's fighting style usually involves bissections and tearing through shit.

My first thought is to say Hagurumon, but I saw this guy looking through the digimon wiki and he looks totally badass.

Because they were coming straight from school I think

Also all the promo art of them in the Digital World has them in their uniforms too

>So next order spoiled the form? It stops to perfect?

I think meicrackmon was dlc that was added after confession, before it just had the adult form, don't know if this is correct.

>Yeah that guy really liked Kuwagamon

you know there is more than one autist that likes Kuwagamon right? but yes it's me

And Metalgreymon's fighting style usually involves using its metal claw and missile titties.

>throwing giant monsters around is a little tougher
Digimon don't work like that. And even if it did, Wargreymon could've easily tossed a couple of adult digimons into the goddamn cube.

I actually really want that Gomamon

Plus the first ever image we got of the cast (the infamous Sora/Hikari sameface one) had them in their uniforms too.

>It's been over 2 years since NADE-NADE started
Feels a lot longer than just 2 years.

I like how they just happened to be be standing in a perfectly symmetrical diamond shape.

>NADE-NADE
fuck you Sukamon

>perfectly symmetrical diamond shape.

>this will never be a genuine movie

God i don't remember the Digital World looking so horrible

If the Digimon World got rebooted then does that mean this guy spirit isn't there anymore?

>Takeru across from Yamato
>Yamato across from Taichi and Sora
>Hikari directly behind Taichi
>Mimi across from Koushirou and Jou

It's like poetry.

I like to think its just you, like the user who had the theory that Keramon was killed in cold blood since he was a newborn

And don't forget Picodevimon. I hat that digimon now

Pick one and only one

Not just that.

Apocalymon may be unsealed as well.

U S A
U S A
U S A

>Apocalymon

Oh shit the ultimate evil is back.

COMPLETE WITH HOT AND COLD RUNNING WATER

That red haired nerd in the back

Honestly, the Cred Forums digimon threads are so small that it's no wonder there are regulars here.

It isn't necesarily bad until threads die because there are like 2 posters in them.

Anyways, it's partner posting time

Hi Kranic

hey fuck you, Kranic didn't make that line you faggot, i did

animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2016-07-23/digimon-tamers-digivice-returns-after-15-years/.104595

Did anyone buy this? I didn't realize it existed until I saw this while looking for a picture of a D Power to shitpost on /vp/ with.

I'd choose this guy, just for bees.
Too bad he isn't in any of the recent games.

So i've been involved in a tabletop RPG based on digimon, it's autistic but fun, maybe you faggots will have a blast reading through it.
digimonthefive.wordpress.com/

Note RKDFag is involved.

Thanks for namedropping me. Welp.

I ordered the D-Arc but am still on the fence over the tin set.

>Jodie Forrest
>Nicorras

Kek

Has anyone done the daily event for Heroes and know if there's a battery reward? This is IMPORTANT.

>x-evolution
??? Only an idiot with no clue as to what they are talking about would think the whole X thing is apart of any of this

Would you like being referred to as a manchild, you fucking manchild?

They wanted another game like Cyber Sleuth. So did the rest of the world.

Sorry, but a game where I have to take care of something that poops and dies, isn't fun.

What's he doing there?

That's just what owning a pet is. Only unlike Digimon, real pets can actually show you real affection. As long as you own a dog or cat, anyway. If it's snakes or something less intelligent, then you're outta luck.

dat fucking 8 tho

I bought it when it came out.

I'm a faggot for Digimon World games in general, and I can tell you for a fact that this one is less fun than Decode is. Basically, Decode did everything right by expanding the plot and making the characters likeable, and N0 basically had no plot, and no likeable characters barring my nigga Hiro.

The thing about Digimon World games is that whenever I try playing them, I end up turning the game off and just play with my dogs instead. Monster raising simulators lose a lot of their charm when you own dogs.

Ruki

Is that thing's Perfect form a fucking Dendrobium?

Also a group pic of everyone in it

Thing is, if I wanted a pet, I'd buy a pet. I've always enjoyed the Digimon games that didn't follow the original world/tamagotchi formula.

Do Digimon have personal names for each other in the event that there is more than one of the same mon in a given situation?

In some games, Digimon have their own personal name.

No. It doesn't seem like Digimon really have a concept of personal names.

So basically, Cyber Sleuth is good, Next 0rder isn't?
Cause I haven't gotten around to playing any due to my lack of a PSanything.
I don't know which would be the best to get, Vita, PS4 or that Pro one that I heard is coming out.

Just get the pro. It'll be coming out soon. Yes, Cyber Sleuth is better than Next Order.

>tabletop RPG
>based on digimon
what system did you use? id actually like to try this

Cyber Sleuth is the best Digimon game to come out in years because it has a decent story, likeable characters, and improved gameplay.

Next 0rder can literally be played with no hands on the console unless you're navigating through the world, as you press a single button to cheerlead your Digimon and occasionally outright tell them what to do. It would be cool to raise two Digimon at the same time if they didn't lock you into certain lines.

At least with Decode there was some degree of strategy alongside the fact that you had allies in some battles; in Next 0rder, the cast is basically for show, and the plot is nearly nonexistent.

drive.google.com/file/d/0BwgTPexfebTbVUg0VkJxZDBsLVU/view

This is the more recent rulebook, our RPG is stuck with v 0.09

I think the Digimon Story series would be better if they could just come up with a slightly more interesting battle system. I know turn-based RPG battles aren't the most interesting thing to work with, but there must be some way to make it better.

>late at hearing the new movie was out
>usual site for some reason keeps fucking up
>Wants to read thread but at the same itme wants to avoid spoilers

Fuck me, where do you guys go for it?

>omegamon infected
lol no, signs point to he's hunting and killing the infected. Jessmon is probably a huge moralfag and finds his methods unsavory. He probably killed all the 02 digimon (which is meaningless since they died in the digiworld)

Whole thread could have ended up getting derailed there, too close.

You can grab the split episodes from nyaa or from HorribleSubs' site.

whoops, meant alphamon

i didn't even notice

Much appreciated user.

>tfw you're the only person to like Next Order
I really enjoyed the game, plot was okay. I knew what I was getting into with the gameplay.

Guess I just know how to set up my expectations for games. So often people set up huge unreasonable expectations for a game, only to trash on it because it didn't fit those expectations.

Especially when it's a game from the same series as a different game.

Cyber Sleuth and Next Order are two completely different games, they aren't comparable in the slightest even if they're from the same series. It's unfair to be mad over it. If you personally don't like it, that's A-okay. You have that opinion, but to actually say it's bad because it doesn't fit your personal requirements like CS did is not right.

That's fantastic.
DW-like games shouldn't have human npcs at all.

Damn, where can I get these?

I could never do these things because I can't choose between a line containing my favorite digimon and one with the digimon I'd like to fuck the most.

>Cannonbeemon
>Attacks
>Sky Rocket ∞
>INFINITY

Yup, definitely Dendrobium.

Too lazy to make one of those, but I can tell you easy who I'd love to have as a partner

Torrent is slow, but I'm hearing that part 3 is a feel ride

What should I prepare for?

Izzy being best boy

Like always

I don't have anything better to do, just write the line and i'll do the chart version

Well, yeah, that's a given.

I know Mimi is still a best, but on a scale of 10 to 15 how best is she in this part?

So have more than one. Plenty of settings allow for multiple partners.

Wizardmon. Loved him as a kid and cried my eyes out when he died. Plus he can have Dynasmon as a Mega which is cool.

A 9. Sora outdressed her.

CS is a Digimon Story Game, and N0 is a Digimon World Game.

Comparatively speaking, as someone who played Decode, the last Digimon World Game, N0 is hit or miss in a lot of ways just by comparison.

Kouta and Himari do nothing to impact the plot. To contrast, you actually get to do segments with Akiho, Mirei, Nico, Rina and even Yuuya as back-up party members, during the final stretch of the Demon Lord Campaign and Mt. Infinity climb.

The only likeable character in N0 is Mameo because he's Hiro, but even then, N0 didn't even elaborate on the fact Analog Man was possessing the game's resident edgelord.

Just the basic Hackmon -> Bao Hackmon -> Savior Hackmon -> Jesmon

It's not even about the whole Royal Knight thing either, honestly.

I just fell inlove with the designs of this line before I ever knew anything about it, then learning how cool he was just got me liking it more.

His Appmon line is Hackmon -> Raidramon -> Revivemon -> unrevealed god grade

Don't think there are any good pics of Raidramon or Revivemon though.

>Don't think there are any good pics of Raidramon or Revivemon though.

I don't even know if this line is possible, but I really like these guys.

Here is the hackmon line, the appmon line will be harder without consistent images for each stage but i will try

i tried

Based

>Koushiro working himself to death trying to find a lead
>Digimon are infected
>Takeru knows about this
>Could of told everyone, which Koushiro could of have a better time trying to find the source
>Pussies out instead because he doesn't believe in his friends
>Koushiro suffers until he ends up finding a solution on his own
>its too late by then

Koushiro deserves better friends

fuuuug

Oh sweet, thanks!

Nice find

>want this
>no japanese credit card
>no japanese phone number
Zetsubou

Here.

THE KING IS BACK BABY

he won't appear in any movie

He fucking better, or I'll be pissed

He was the best

Guilmon, Gallantmon is best royal knight
Adventure

Is this color swap official? Looks cute on him.

it's a cool line, hopefully appmon give us more good designs

what partners and evolution lines would you give these guys?

That's the Applimonsters version of Hackmon

bearmon, wolfmon, and semendemon.

God level when?

avoiding the obvious and giving them the lines of their bio digimon forms, i think these would fit

Best waifumon

>If I get violent....finish me off

Just fuck my shit up fampai

is Gazimon for Kouki or Nanami?

Probably wont get it till December.

Anime is only just starting in a few days, so wont see it then for a while.

Main Appmon game comes out in December, so all the God appmon will likely be in it

Nanami, so it's a paralel of their rival digimon

Kouki gets an evil agumon to mimic Masaru.

Nanami gets a beast digimon to mimic Tohuma

Ivan gets a rock digimon to mimic Yoshino

>mimic Yoshino
>Yoshino has a plant

???

>I she a real, live person?
>.............watch it

So no one has any doubts whatsoever that Gomamon is the best god damn digimon, right?

Meiko is very cute

I'd agree with you if Tentomon didn't exist

YOU
ANCIENT DRAWFAG OF LORE

How you feeling about them Appmon?

I'm hopeful

well shit, i guess it was more as a counterpart instead of mimicking, i fucked up user.

oh

I used to like Armadimon for Ivan but then I found out Armadimon can't evolve into Stegomon

doesn't that seem really weird?

Mimi walks in and gives you this look. Wat do?

to be honest, when

Walk up to those lonely eyes and give her the best dickening ever.

I rather like some of the new Appmons that are coming out. My regret right now is that I didn't buy the App!Hackmon doll when I had the chance.

Continue being the only competent member of my circle of friends

do you take requests, user? There's a particular character crossover I'd like to see

>Haru is kind, quiet, and wants to be a protagonist like the heroes in the stories he reads
>He meets all the previous protagonists and feels like he doesn't fit in with them
>a hand suddenly claps him on the back, says "Hey new guy! You're gonna do great! You gotta manly look in your eye!"
>Haru looks up, it's Masaru
>Taichi joins in, says he agrees, says all their hopes are riding on Haru
>Takato speaks up too, says he understands being in Haru's place, says to give it is his all
>Daisuke and Takuya challenge him to a soccer match once his show gets going

Well, if it's going to be like this, as usual:

No lewd requests. Cute is preferred. Go.

Tell her to get under the desk

Herculeskabuteri
Hugging
Everything!
Aggressively.

I wouldn't ask for anything lewd

but I was wondering if you could draw something like the Masaru and Haru thing described here?

ANOTHER CUTE PILE OF SLEEPY ROOKIE DIGMON

Make it the rivals digimon

>Hackmon plush
Fuck, can't believe I missed that!

Glad I atleast got the figure pre-ordered, and the appli driver pairing cover set

speaking of Masaru, did anyone realize he was the one who seemed to be leading all the other protags in the xrosover?

he was the first to make an appearance, took charge the most, spoke the most to the other characters...

Well it's Masaru what do you expect

Poyomon and pudding.

I can only imagine how pissed Masaru would be at Taichi in Tri

he'd punch him in the damn face and tell him to make up his damn mind and do something

>Tri 4: Loss
>Chosen Children return to rebooted Digiworld
>Suddenly other goggleboys start showing up
>Hiro shows up
>Cybersluts show up
>V-Tamer Tai shows up
>Total clusterfuck
yfw?

Nice. I'm on the fence on buying the other main Applimon plushes, but Gatchmon isn't too bad either.

Omegamon with Agumon and Gabumon sock puppets at a digimon daycare

CUTE!
CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE

>The new omegamon

Jesus Christ I cut myself looking at him. That new alphamon laser sword is so dumb

I'm watching the third movie now what's all this about a rebooted world is that in this movie?

what are you talking about?

Basically a system restore.

I have to rewatch that part now to draw your request. You monster.

>It is a evolve and unevolve a lot to cheese level up system episode

This

Couldn't do it. HerculesKabuterimon deserved better.

>best waifumon
That's not LadyDevimon.

They seriously said that? Bloody hell.

Can we agree both Gomamon and Tentomon are best partner Digimon?

Yes

Best boys get best digimon

>If I get violent....finish me off

if anyone wants the special appmon chip and card from v-jump, play-asia is selling the magazine

play-asia.com/v-jump-november-2016/13/70ak6t

It's sold out on cdjapan

>Thought I was going to hate the KNIFE OF DAY song

>"I want to get stronger for you"

FUCKING YAMATO

Dukemon standing back to back with Omegamon surrounded by silhouettes of the demon lords please

I just noticed Garurumon at the bottom

Jesus christ this. I was straight up crying like a bitch by the end of episode three.

The shit taste is unreal.

Undoubtedly.

>New Omegamon
>new
Any digimon-related smugs someone would share? Went and fucked my folders

>best waifumon
That isn't Beelko either

Qucik, draw a Digimon OC!

Hardmode: Don't meme it up, my dudes!

>The whole reunion in the end
I'm not good for these kind of feels, Damn.

There's one in this thread already

He looks mindbroken

>it's the inverse of Adventure's opening
I can't wait for Loss now to see how they refriend each other.

So how many movies were there gonna be again? Six? So this is the halfway point then.

It is six.

>another thread hitting the bump limit
Not bad.

Came here to talk about this actually. I didnt knew it was a thing until yesterday (i only knew about Omegamon D, back when he was still called Black Knigh)

I feel like they missed the chance to made appear at least Omegamon D in Confession. I know it isnt a virus type, but i dont think they are going to use Zwart (Alphamon essence/fusion maybe? Like they did with Imperialdramon?)

Infected Digimon don't change attributes. They just gain a purple tint.

But the one with the laser sword is the form prior to this

>another thread hitting the bump limit
Six threads already did that.

New thread?

Just saying we're getting through them again.

Come to the general we are open all day