The Promised Neverland

Chapter 8 is out:
mangastream.com/r/neverland/008/3701/1

Please don't get cancelled. PLEASE DON'T GET CANCELLED

>they're stupid and they can't walk
>they're still somehow going to manage to get away

Done

Good lord all mighty that face

she looks so stupid that I just can't take this seriously.

She looks like that pokemon rape clown

Norman might go crazy and kill Mama

Ok...that is actually scaring...

So when is Norman going go sacrifice himself for Emma and Ray? It's going to happen eventually right?

Emma calm the fuck down.

>Sheboon is scarier than the demons

oh Japan.

why dont they just kill Mama?

Will the :3 kid die as well?

Because the demons would probably know that something was up.

Plus, these are kids. They don't have the balls to kill an adult.

Glasses is gonns fuck it up for them so badly holy shit

That legit looks like one of those black caricatures from the 30s

EVERY GODDAMN WEEK THIS PIECE OF SHIT BITCH GIVES THEM THAT LOOK

Nigger mama is hilariously creepy.

>Plus, these are kids. They don't have the balls to kill an adult.

Just wait until the two boys die and Emma goes full AVENGER.

Keikaku is fun and good, but at some point you have to stop talking and do something

I'm still salty that this thing is fake.

glasses girl is being fishy again

She's the real mama

>emokid in charge of details
He's going to commit murder without warning them first

She's gonna become the next mama.

Oh shit, is this the first Promised Neverland OC?

>they try to escape
>shit goes wrong, maybe because of megane
>deathflag-kun sacrifices himself
>kids get captured
>MC escapes with the goal of rescuing the kids

He's actually ranks 6th place out of all the kids in terms of those daily intelligence test, so he'll probably be one of the little ones to escape.

This is gold

I wonder how they'll deal with the transmitters.
Megane seems quiet so I don't see her fucking it up on her own, unless Mama notices her acting weird and get her to talk.

So how is walking stereotype going to die?

I can see Megane being "worried" about the trio and telling on Isabella for their best interest. That or Megane being in love with Norman and being jealous of Emma.

Isabela will make it seem that its her fault the kids found out everything and the demons will get her

She tried to talk with them about what they saw/did on the night of Connie's death so she would probably prefer to get the answer from them than go to Mama.

Why is Mama so sexual?

nigga mama's facial expressions kill me
This series is great, wish niggerstream would publish it faster

thank you Cred Forums for getting me on this series, it's twisted and i'm genuinely interested in where it's going.

fuck, realistically they can't save all the kids...

>posting the niggastream version when the Viz version is out too

>not liking nigga mama speaking like a nigga
It's appropriate this time

I know she is suppose to be scary, but her face is so exaggerated there that I just cant avoid to find it funny.

Onion head shota is cute. He will probably die first.

you mean Norman will die, right? the moment he mentioned to Ray that he have a crush on Emma, he sealed his fate there.

>Ray and Norman are considering killing mama
>but it's Emma who ultimately kills her when one of the kids is in danger
I wonder if the authors will have the guts to show a child murdering their mother figure. Although it might be a bit too dark for shonen jump.

will we get a prequel with how Mama survived her group to become a mother?

Effort, Friendship, Matricide

>because of megane
Glad I am not the only one thinking she is no good. Probably will betray them and eventually become a mama in training.

The last thing we need is that she is actually in love with Norman but can see that Norman has feelings for Emma.

Master escape plan: Cut off their own ears! The transmitters are never destroyed so they will just keep on transmitting - if they time it right and if they manage to play Mama Nigga against Mama they'll have a really good head start before she finds out on top of her being unable to track them.

Of course, that is only if the ear transmitters aren't a red herring. After all, they've never seen the transmitters - that mark on their ears can mean a lot of things, and the actual transmitters might be in their brain or heart for all they know right now. Can't be too careful with highly intelligent livestock, right?

OH LAWD

We already had a dead child on the first chapter though, so this might not be pushing it that much.

ZAWA ZAWA

They'll probably kill giga nigga, I feel like the author is shaping Isabella up to be a much more prominent character in the future and it's too early to kill her off.

Is this TerraFormars?

She's literally the zabusa of this series.

As I see it, they're just playing Mama's game right now. If they continue the way they are Mama is going to end up being one step ahead of both them and Krone, thwarting Krone's plans to take her position and ending up in a situation something like her showing up at the gate at the moment of the big escape, acting all worried and convincing the other kids that Emma, Ray and Norman are crazy.

So, they have three options right now:
1. Discover or deduce that Krone is working against Isabella and play them against each other for the confusion they need to escape
2. As 1, but actively work with Krone instead. No doubt both parties will attempt to backstab one another but they might be able to outsmart Krone with her limited experience even if they can't do the same with Isabella.
3. Stop playing Mama's game altogether. Start focusing on her more, try to discover what her habits are and what's important to her - tidbits like her not wanting the demons to find out about the current situation, for example, and using that against her. Along the same lines they should start doing unexpected things, such as pretending to continue planning the way they are now while actually selecting some of the older and smarter children to help them incapacitate Krone and Isabella at the same time.
After all, it won't be hard to deduce from the way Mama goes around throughout the day that she might only be able to contact her superiors when she's in her room, so as long as they can quickly take both her and Krone out they'll have 16 hours head start if everything else goes perfect (which it won't, of course)

I dunno, I'm just hoping that they'll realize this soon too, since this is kinda starting to get boring since it's obvious they don't stand a chance unless they have some stroke of genius that Mama won't see coming.

I can see Isabella expecting Krone to go against her, but Krone might fuck up in such a way that it allows the kids to escape in the meantime.

After that mama might use Krone as the scapegoat so she doesn't get punished like some other user has said.

then rip it nigga

Playing Mama's game yes but dont see a way for them to win.
1 and 2 is to much of a risk, Krone herself is not allowed to make mistakes in the event of something going wrong she would immediately work together with Isabella.
And heck working together with her, dont think she would from beginning go and do that. It looks more like find the kids who have discovered that secret, blackmail Isabella with it or inform the demons.

Number 3 also seems kind of weird, first they dont have the trust of the other childs,
if they tell them anything the others would very likely tell on them for 'teaching the other childs lies about mama' so how would they use them to incapacitate her.
They first need some prove or something.

So best to play from beginning not with her and concentrate instead on their plan, at least what is most important

So what they need to do is find something to prove the demons existance and that they are endangered and with that convince the other kids later, else their whole escape plan will fall in the water from beginning

Also the biggest problem is that they know nothing about how the outside world looks, there could be a demon castle right next to the farm or somewhere a bnrder to human land with humans still fighting against demons.

Shitte

This is a pretty hype page imo

>...

>...?

I get that it's supposed to be a contrast between the mother they always found comforting, but now know is a villain, versus the new caretaker they know from the get-go is a villain...

But it's still fucking silly.

Blacks look like that.