youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=k4xGqY5IDBE
desuarchive.org/a/thread/147701812/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wow 2012 was a shitty year

sakuga = shit
We want story not forced animation.

Go fuck yourself, you piece of shit.

We already had this thread the other day.

Ask for recommendations here please

No 2013 is completely fucking wrong and we already talked about that in the previous thread.

This doesn't seem like a rec thread, but this sure is a low-effort way to start a discussion about animation.

Mob is sakuga of the year. Please end yourself.

FINDS

So then what is it?

Psycho Pass?

Yozakura Quartet or Kyoukai no Kanata.

You haven't watched Kimi no Na wa if you say that. Just look at the credit roll if you don't want to watch it in potato quality or in Japan. The names there didn't work together on something since an eternity ago and their work on that movie is spectacular.
2012 belongs to Eva 3.0
The wind rises.

Unfunny shit with forced animation.

Flop Psycho is no match against Shinkino.

Yozakura Quartet.

If we're talking movies in 2013, Kaguya-hime wins hands down.

Threadly reminder that it has been made into a fanfic, a fictionpress story, a manga, a meme, an anime preview, an anime episode, and an honest-to-goodness anime movie, so stop talking about it.

fanfiction.net/s/7950479/1/Cellphones
fictionpress.com/s/3206139
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=k4xGqY5IDBE

2012 - Hyouka
2013 - Kaguya

Hyouka aired in 2012 so no

inb4 black lives matter mods

>Attack On Stills
>sakuga

wew

Kaguya Hime was great aesthetic wise but animation wise The Wind Rises BTFOs everything made this decade. That was the Ghibli A team last Hurrah.

>Hyouka more than Nichijou
Oh man

>forced
lmao is this a new meme like forced drama

Kaguya Hime had better standout scenes than The Wind Rises. Shinji Hashimoto and Norio Matsumoto's work in the former was amazing.

Every fucking thread.

I don't know if anyone else ever brake it down to you like this, but, things don't always seem the way they really are, you know, in real life.

>desuarchive.org/a/thread/147701812/
Remove yourself

Nichijou is 2011

Fuck, if we're counting movies then every year needs to be a movie.

Look at the time!

And I think you're being too paranoid mate. Not every thread that starts with a question is a rec thread in disguise.

I honestly think that Nichijou holds true to the 2011 and compares positively.

OPM had shit sales, so no.

You have awful taste.

>12k
>shit
Space Dandy had the shittest sales but it's probably the most sakuga show listed on that pic followed by OPM. Having done my homework and studying both shows animation. They're landmarks for recent Japanese animation.

Honestly hadn't been that impressed with a shows animation since GitS SAC and 2nd Gig

That image was supposed to be only for TV anime, op

I wish I were as young and naive as you again. Just keep in mind that he wasn't called out for seeking recs simply because he made use of a question mark for his punctuation.

2012 was a great year, this list is just shit.

>2013
>Blue Muv-Luv: The Butchering
>Not Kill la Kill
>2011
>Not Meduko Meguca
Your tastes run like sewage.

Kill la Kill seems a good contender for 2013 but Madoka had barely any sakuga, Nichijou wins by a landslide

Sakuga =/= you favorite anime garbage autistmo

Kill la Kills animation was pretty horrid. Really beginning to think you people have no idea what you're talking about.

If you want to brag about the artwork that's understandable. But don't mix it with its animation.

>not posting the official, objective version

Don't bother me about this. I'm an official, certified Cred Forums arbiter of taste. It even says so in my name field.