This arc

>This arc
>Endless introspective monologues
>Characters hypothesizing the motivations and possible actions of other characters
>Constant narration explaining everything

This went from one of my favorite shows to being nearly unwatchable. I'm scrubbing through entire episodes to get through this horse shit filler. Why did they do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yfR9haRPlSc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What filler?

Are you fucking kidding? It's like 80 episodes of nothing. Just internal monologue

Filler usually describes anime original content.

dude I have no idea what you're talking about.

Hmm, this can't be a coincidence. Have you perchance made this thread because you complained about Hunter x Hunter in the chat of a video game with the Cred Forums trip user called "Lelouch"?

You're a retard.

Is this arc the ultimate casual filter?

>pleb can't appreciate kino: the arc
what a surprise

Is any of that supposed to be a bad thing, you casual? Go back to One Piece.

To be fair, almost everyone agrees that the Chimera Ant arc was horrible until they got to NGL. Only good episodes before that was Kite dying, Pokkle being tortured, King's birth and maybe Troupe cameo.

>it's a "crossboarding vermin doesn't know what he's talking about and shits all over the rug anyway" episode

Yeah, I am pretty sure he is from /vg/.

Switch to the manga, CA arc is unironically a masterpiece in it. I'm sure you won't agree anyway if you're so horrified by characters having actual thoughts and development, but heavy narration and slow pacing doesn't translate well to anime.

>He doesn't like Togashi's magnum opus
Get out of Cred Forums.

Overrated shit.

Going back to the objectively better show is good advice, thanks user.

Bet your favorite anime is One Punch Man.

That arc is good. Why would I care about a random dude's opinion on the internet ?

Me on the left.

Pretty sure if you put it to a vote, it would be the most unpopular one though.

I was you like 2 months back OP.

Some of the episodes feel really fucking unneeded and pointless but honestly to see one of the best ever episodes in anime history you gotta get through it.

youtube.com/watch?v=yfR9haRPlSc

See