What does Cred Forums think of this upcoming anime about girls who fight each other using only their breasts and/or...

What does Cred Forums think of this upcoming anime about girls who fight each other using only their breasts and/or butts?

youtube.com/watch?v=FXtHriyCJRA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SHYmFJv_obY
youtube.com/watch?v=9dfQVsgO16Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It looks like what anime always was, campy fun that doesnt take itself seriously.

literal genius what will they think of next

>born too late to explore the world
>born too early to explore space
>born just right to watch anime girl butt battles

It's gonna be great.

Anime where girls fight eachother with their puffy pussies.

AOTS
AOTY
AOTD

Can't wait

>Kaminashi Nozomi (17) is an exceptional gymnast. So much so that colleges with some of the best gymnastic programs are trying to recruit her. Unfortunately for them, she has other plans. Due to her family being extremely poor, money is everything to her. That's why she wants to step into the world of "Keijo." "Keijo" is a type of gambling sport where girls stand on a small floating platform and compete against one another. The aim is to push the other contestant off of the platform into the water, but they are only allowed to use their butt or breasts to push the others off. Will Nozomi be able to compete in the intense world of "Keijo" and bring wealth and fortune for her family?

Pissed me off to no end that even thought the only thing his shit has going on is fan service, the guy can't draw well neither thighs nor butts to save his soul.
Fuck him.

Don't worry the show's done by Xebec

She could just do jav

it looks like they straight up stole this whole schtick from sekianohate de ameshou's butt wrestling chapter

I'm ready to turn my brain off and watch the fuck out of this with no regrets.

AOTM

Undisputed

youtu.be/SHYmFJv_obY

Cred Forums doesn't think. Also it's not Kyoani or Shaft related nor is there some kind of manufactured controversy so good luck getting replies.

They're so tall it's awkward

>turn my brain off
how can you enjoy it if you turn off your brain???
I aint clicking that shit nigga

Fuck this shit. It reminds me of a cartoon about some sumos who kept smacking shit with their asses. Can't remember the name of that horrid show.

Would a shortstack fare better in this than normal girl?

This, for a series focused on erotism the author is clearly not up to par, I hope Xebec will work some magic.

Yes

AOTC

depends, in this show, the bigger girls are power houses but smaller girls have other tricks, if she's small enough she can go through a big girls legs for example
Early on the big girls dominated, when they stared developing Ass and Tit super powers like tit judo, mirror ass and unlimited ass works the big girls got BTFO unequivocally

"anime was a mistake" comes to mind

I wish a girl would fight me using only her breasts and/or butt.

I watched masou gakuen hxh and enjoyed it. I will definitely watch and enjoy this if it goes full crazy.

This series has eight exclamation marks. That makes it per definition awesome.
And a fucking official English teaser.

youtube.com/watch?v=9dfQVsgO16Y

>English teaser
Why is this a good thing?

Hotblooded narration.