ITT: Shit-tier MC thread

ITT: Shit-tier MC thread

Ayato is literally worse than Ichika.

why all LN MC's are worse versions of sasuke?

that mc guy from Rakudai was much better

t b h f a m

Don't start.

Hayato genuinely looks like a girl

i like how in that one thread, an user who played the asterisk PSP game confirmed Ayato having end game stats

So basically battle harem MC thread.

Fuck off. Ikki is a good MC.

Nah. Ikki was cool, and so was Ren Ashbell.

>Forcing this meme again
Every day until true.

Subaru instantly comes to mind. Most annoying MC of the year.

I raise all of you with braindead muh tits and NAKAMA Issei

>meme

Izayoi a shit. Worse than Touma and Kirito.

Not that I disagree with most of these but it seems like it would be easier to list the MCs Cred Forums likes instead.

>inb4shinji

But Ayato is mediocre and inoffensive, and he isn't without a share of badass moments. There's nothing to write home about with him.

Cute girl

I wouldn't call Ayato "shit-tier". Those I reserve for the absolute bottom-of-the-barrel losers that I have to spend energy to hate.

Ayato was just kind of... there. Like an obligatory checklist of harem MC tropes cobbled together into one bland, white-bread package.

I expected him to do crazier things

Literally imposible to be worse than Ichika. If it was Ichika he would've been indecisive picking between Julis or Saya for his tag partner

Bait.

Ikki is meh as fuck, but his taste in girls is absolutely shit and that drags him down to faggot tier.

Tor was so bad that the translator dropped the series.
I think being unremarkable might actually be worse than being offensive.

I will fight you.

Nah, Daimaou, Antimagic Academy and Trinity Seven's MCs are pretty based.

True, he at least fucks his girlfriend. Whereas Ayato is clearly scared of any form of intimate interaction with females.
>inb4 gay as fuck

Why are A-1 so good at creating horrible MCs?

Now these two I didn't like.

one is; one isn't!

Why? Ichika is alpha as fuck. He's just gay, or has a sister complex.

Bait, but whatever I'll bite. Ayato has never really shown to be scared of intimacy in relationships he has with his harem. He gets close to all if them in different ways, but with the same underlying principle. To gp further, he has feelings for Julis, but isn't ready to admit it yet. It's more obvious in the LNs than it is in the anime, but anime did showed a few of the scenes to support

>fake Ichika
Doesn't count.

Meant for

No, that's real Ichika, from chapter 14 of the rebooted manga.

Yes, all the more reason. The original is a far cry from that version. Almost everyone dropped IS after the whole fiasco-esque incident the author went through. The rebooted manga is what the author's attempt to fix up his work since he can't just reboot the LN and can only continue off from volume 8 and onward, but hardly anyone cares. The anime or the original LN are normally what people think of or recalls.

My brother of african-american descent

bait

Touma is bland, tedious, gary stu, pretty gay outside of joking about onee-sans, but, yet he's so damn popular for some reason. I think memes are the main reasons for his popularity cause it can't be his actual character, no way.

But it was also in the original manga.

Extract from the novel:
"We should occasionally change clothes together."
"No, no."
"Don't be so heartless."
"Instead of being heartless, why do you want to change clothes with me, Ichika?"
"Well, then why doesn't Charles want to change clothes with me?"
Though it's really classless to answer a question using a question, I have to be more forceful in
order to deal with Charles. That was what I learnt during the past few days, so there shouldn't be
any problems.
"Why...that's, that's because, I-I'll feel awkward..."
This chap's really weird. Though Charles himself looks rather slender, he does look like he
trained his body. If that's the case, what's there to be embarrassed about?"
"There won't be any problems once you get used to it. Come on, let's go change together."
"No, that, that..."
Maybe he's still thinking of an excuse as he looks around—alright, time to give him a nudge.
"Hey, Charles--"
WAH!

And? There are difference in the reboot and the original. It's not like he knows that France is a girl at that time, but even so in the reboot Ichika is made to look and sound more like a playboy hitting on a girl while the original is simple aggressive approach with density in tact.

That's why I like the reboot Ichika compared to anime Ichika, who was a total idiot, and LN Ichika was alright in the first few volumes.

All of light-novel harem anime main character are shit-tier anyway.
Especially the full load of fanservice anime.

Both trash.

Exceptions exist.

Any female one.

he looks like a girl.

Ikki was surprisingly ok.

Nigga just wanted to chill with his gf and swordfight people.

>same picture every time
>same text every time

Is this a bot?

Now this is an example of maximum self-insertion.

I do not consider that a negative, personally.

Ayato can't compare to how bad this little shit was. I was hoping for Bahamut girls to go lesbo for each other rather than have this cocksucker continue as the MC.

Hes too good looking

I bet he'd look real good in a skirt and thighhighs.

>Sticking your dick in some girl that you barely know

I knew it was guts before I opened the file or read the name.

Ichika is best harem MC ever. He is always unintentionally funny.

People tend to like him because of the crazy shit he does, is one of the few MCs (to my knowledge) to announce his idealism is 99 percent bullshit that he pulls out of his ass, and how obviously fucked in the head he is but he's still damn certain he's normal. That, and he is a pretty amusing loser. He fought tooth and nail with some old lady with a perm over an industrial pack of butter. Other than that, people either tend like to one of the other 2 MCs or just don't like the series at all.

This. No stakes man.

Fite me.

Seriously though, Akari's not shit, she's just a background character in her own show.

>in her own show.
>her own
>own

that's the joke

haruhi

>haruhi
>MC

This shit.

It's amazing how I found him funny at first but then how quickly he became annoying as hell.

>m-muh imouto

Subaru is a mastermind. He's intentionally acting annoying to farm (You)s.

>I don't read the LN

>he punches bitches in the face and no one gives him shit for that
He's living my dream and I hate him for this.

No, he is just retarded.

This again:

>Best-tier: Onii-sama
>Great-tier: Takeru, Shido, Arata
>Mid-tier: Issei, Basara, Kamito, Ikki
>Low-tier: Ayato, Hayato, Lux
>Trash-tier: Ichika

How do you know? He could be merely pretending to be retarded

Subaru is a deconstruction of isekai MCs
Hes great

Yeah, that's why he keeps failing even when he tries to suceed.

He is just more useless than the average isekai MC.

Now these are truly shitty MCs.

Came here to post this.

>Subaru
>great
He's great at being an annoying piece of shit.

This faggot was so annoying and boring. People always give Stella shit for being shallow slut, but that goes two ways. Ikki is just as shallow whenever it he goes muh Stella for no reason.

>Implying Stella isn't a goddess that deserves all the attention she gets from Ikki

Greatest love story ever told.

I'm pondering how Kurogane's Maximilian would do to the entire system of magic in Mahouka.

Why wasent this the first post?

Stella a shit.

It's better if we forgot about Nisekoi. I'm not even angry over who won, just the amount of shit it made people go through to get to it.

That's not how you spell 'a best'.

Yeah I guess ur rite

>misusing that meme on shit tier romance that came about in 3 episodes
Fuck off.

He has every right to be concerned

You sound jealous you will never have a great girl like Stella fall profoundly in love with you and only you.

>just the amount of shit it made people go through to get to it
If they were retarded enough to follow all the way through that shitty series then deserve the shit they got.

Stella is a shitty main heroine. Worst girl in her own series.

>shit tier MC
>shit tier main girl
They deserve each other.

MC is literally the best girl.

Then "he" shouldn't be an MC.

Find me a shittier MC, I'll wait.

>girl
Gayest MC.

Bullshit, a really great MC should be able to out-girl most of the girls if he has to.

He's annoying, but far from one of the worst MC's ever. Simply from the fact that he does undergo character development makes him better than a good number of generic harem protags that are allergic to vaginas.

ez

He's actually marginally less bad than most harem MC's, at the very least he's competent and not a dense retard. He's also responsible and an excellent cook so it's not like the girls don't have a reason not to like him, unlike most shows where they all like the faggot protagonist just because the writer says they have to.

*don't have a reason to like him

>Responsible and excellent cook
Most MCs these days are, he doesn't really have too many outstanding traits because plenty of other MCs have circumstantial reasons for not boning the girls. Monmusufags are delusional.

Only reason you like him is because you are a monstercuck

Anime Saito would have been slightly less shitty if they had bothered to mention the whole emotion manipulation element at lest once.

>development
He's still annoying and a huge faggot.

>He's also responsible and an excellent cook

Both of which are incredibly generic and common harem MC traits. Those aren't positives.

Being responsable and an excellent cook is pretty standard stuff in bland MC, liking him for being a nice guy is nothing new either.

Do Monmusufags really think that is something amazing?

They actually do, they're fucking crazy.

That doesn't necessarily mean it's a plus. Then again, you probably love femboys and consider cross-dressing/genderbend arcs to be the best part of the series.

Monsterfags don't watch other series.

>look at us deconstructing anime tropes and making fun of them (ep 1 to 6)
>oh but wait nvm let's go back to waifubaiting and making the guy a hero as per your default isekai shitshow
>asspull plot devices same as any other isekai series out there
>uninteresting overload of characters most of which are incredibly poorly fleshed out or get introduced only to be forgotten later

I will never understand you re:zero fags

>I will never understand you re:zero fags

Your IQ is too low famalam

>ad hominem to defend his show instead of an actual argument

yup, typical re:zero fag

>implying you would understand my argument

Not even gonna bother

Look, I don't really even care much for Mirai Nikki, and I certainly don't jump at the chance to defend it, but there are loads of worse protagonists out there than him, including plenty of examples already in this thread.

If he's the absolute worst you've ever seen, you probably haven't watched a lot of anime.

They are the same kind of idiots who are easily impressed by shock value and think pathetic MC + suffering equals a good character. It reminds of Yaharifags in some way.

I think he's a really shitty MC, but I didn't say that he was the worst. I'm not , by the way.

Does he ever crossdress in the anime? Just curious.

Thankfully, no.

Yup, because you are a gigantic faggot.

He looks so cute though.

I think Monster Musume is the fastest I've ever legitimately dropped a show. 2 minutes in was more than enough for me to gauge what a steaming pile of shit it would be.

Go watch for yourself how "cute" he is then.

I really don't get why you bunch of cunts are trying to spin it like I'm singing songs and praises, if you'd bother to flex those reading comprehension skills you'd see I used the term "marginally less bad" as opposed to "a lot better" for a reason. More than anything I think the important thing is that he isn't the kind of dense retard you faggots are always whining about that abstains from sex because he's a little pussy, he's at least well aware of the circumstances and has an adequately explained reason for not fucking any of the girls when he very easily could other than muh Japanese honorbru. At the very least that's a step in the right direction.

I was hoping for one girl I would like. Snake came close but she isn't all that great, just good compared to the other pieces of trash.

I guess that explain why they also think his "endurance to pain" makes him special.

He has his moments

>adequately explained reason for not fucking any of the girls when he very easily could other than muh Japanese honorbru
Once again, not so rare of a trait these days. These series are semi-aware of themselves and go ways to explain that too.

Should probably go watch some other series.

I'm not seeing it.

I didn't say he was bad just bland and the traits you gave are standard in bland MCs. Where is that reading comprehension skill now?

You can do everything right and still fail. That's life.

>How did you know?
>My guts was telling me

>You can do everything right and still fail
Then you obviously didn't do everything right.

Except he's not just "Marginally less bad" than most Harem MC's. He's one of the absolute fucking worst in a genre which is notorious for awful MC's.

He is the most defacto walking cliche of harem tropes I've ever seen. Literally nothing about him is remotely original or interesting.

You're all smalltime

>No Kirito anywhere

Am I even on Cred Forums?

>beats baddies
>gets bitches

Seems like a pretty cool guy to me

By that definition like half of the guys posted in this thread are pretty cool guys, they even get bitches without even trying.

Yeah but do those guys glop 2 years worth of semen into their girlfriend?

Nah I just knew you didn't have the balls to post your bait uncensored

Yes, actually.

I can't even remember how Kirito was in the anime, that's how bland he is. My image of Kirito is the abridged one, and that guy is based.

/thread

You really expect me to watch more harem after everyone has spent the whole thread shitting on the genre and explaining why it sucks? Go fuck yourself, you think I don't know what you're trying to do? You just want me to watch a bunch of garbage so I'll be as miserable as you, don't you? It's bad enough you fags tricked me into reading Monster Musume in the first place.
So what, bland is supposed to be a good thing now? No, it's bad and that's exactly what you meant, don't try to backpedal on me now you ass clown.
The fact that Ichika even exists automatically disproves your argument. He's twice as bad in every respect, and his harem is shit as well.

>You really expect me to watch more harem after everyone has spent the whole thread shitting on the genre and explaining why it sucks
>actually listing and taking Cred Forums serious
Nigga

Do we need to loop you again 100 billion times again to say that your life is meaningless touma?

>No, it's bad and that's exactly what you meant, don't try to backpedal on me now you ass clown
Nice projection, faggot.

Nothing comes even close to this faggot.

>implying that matters when you have plot armor as big as Touma has

All things considering. He's got every right to try to give his fullest attention to his imouto. Can't waste those precious elves to be revived after all.

Yes, it absolutely matters since this is a recurring theme of what's been going on post NT10.

Only rational post so far.

Everything will work out in the end for Touma's goal, regardless if he actually lives or not by the end of the series.

Is there such thing as an MC that is so bad they loop right back around to being good?

Subaru.

>Everything will work out in the end for Touma's goal
No. He forced himself to abandon his goal (the Omega world) because of the fact that he realized that he'd rather just still go around and helping people on random daily basis.

but that's what he has been doing since the very beginning of the series.

But that's not ad hominem...

It is, he said IQ is too low instead of replying his argument.

You clearly have more issues to iron out than being correct here. Sasuga monmusufags

>isn't great or shit, but is genuinely badass
Better than most MCs in here.

Ad Hominem: "You're an idiot, therefore you're wrong"

Just a normal insult: "You're wrong, also/therefore you're an idiot"

Compared to the other two from the same season, not really.

Takeru and Ikki? Ayato is definitely more badass than Ikki.

I could never feel that way. None of his fights were that exciting to give that impression to me.

KEK

Delete these

Well, it sucks to be you then.

I certainly don't lose anything from liking Asterisk so no big loss there.

>Well, it sucks to be you then.
Nah, it just means user was more excited about the fights from the better series. You can bash the series for shit like Stella, generic MC, harem shit and generally being generic but you can't deny that Asswar did it way worse.

I'll own that, my fault.
And the backpedaling continues unabated.
Everyone's got issues, at least mine isn't sucking every nigger dick I can get my hands on like you and your mother.

Reading this thread reminded me why I never come to Cred Forums.

Cry more shiteaters. He's the same trash as the guy in the OP. You literally have no standards whatsoever if you believe him to be good.

Ayato turned down Claudia no strings attached.

He later turned her down when she confessed to him.

Could he actaully be gay or asexual?

How did you make this post then? How did you even find this thread since you never come here? Are you retarded?

>And the backpedaling continues unabated.
Stop using words you don't know the meaning of. You are the one putting words in everyone's mouth trying to defend your stupid argument.

Don't you have animals to fuck?

I mean there's a reason why I only watch these types of series when I'm bored. They're not even that good for fun.

>resorting to insults and shitposting
I thought this was 18+ board.

Monmusufags are brain damaged.

>Rakudai
>better series
>Asswar
Digibro pls.

>manages to get a hot girlfriend
>immediately starts fucking around behind her back
>WITH GHOST CHILDREN

such a piece of shit

The abridged fixes Kirito so no one cares.

Part of me feels like bland self-insert Kirito and asshole abridged Kirito start blending together but its probably character development.

>Darling-kun
>Shittier-MC
He's surprisingly decent.

No, he isn't.

>abridged Kirito
What the fuck is this?

Unlike him, I actually watched it all through season 2. Where I was surprised on how great the fights were at season 2. Just that, it was still shit. With Ayato being decently badass, but still pretty shit.

Only the tryhard Stellafag samefag from would disagree.

Of all the retarded opinions I have seen on Cred Forums in the past decade, I have to say that the ones praising or defending the monmusu pile of shit MC are still to this day some of the most puzzling.

Thus, I guess I agree with your conclusion.

A SAO parody/rewrite where Kirito has a personality (a smug asshole; probably based how he pranked Sinon and Suguha) and Asuna is yandere

No one cares, Digirbro.

>parody/rewrite
Noncanon then. How the fuck can anyone use that in a serious discussion?

It's witty and funny with actual character development. But... It's not as polished as Team4Star's Abridged.

>Issei shit
Fuck you my dude.

I'm surprised people actually enjoy abridged works when they're usually ear cancer works that are fan dubbed.

The shittiest MC of them all? The retarded anons posting and moans about MCs here, their life is not even worth a salt to be given a fuck and written with, can't get girls and jealous of the fictional guys who do get girls and excitement in life, and being overall faggots that always bitch and moan about everything and anything with their semen filled hands inside their mother's basement even though their opinions never worth anything in this world.

Wowie! Which one of the MCs that got shat on in this thread was your all time favorite?

Line up anons and place your bets.

I'm betting $5 on Ikki.

>was raped
>was cucked
>uses a big sword to compensate for his small cock

overrated shit.

>mfw I am one of those unimportant silhouette background characters in my own anime

That's rich coming from a dumb cocksucker that tossed out the word "projection" as the last act of a desperate faggot that got called out on his shit. Just admit I made you look stupid and you might feel a bit better about being such an idiot.
Not until Thursday.
I've been using insults this whole time alongside whatever it was I was arguing earlier, retard. And answering a shitpost with another shitpost kind of defeats the purpose, doesn't it?
Why don't you go tell them that in their little general instead of bitching and crying about it here? Let us know how it goes.

Bzzt wrong, Mr. Shittiest MC faggot #1, those I said are the truth, and only the truth. Does it really hurts that bad? The truth being shoved to your face.

Why don't you learn English properly first, Mr. Da Truth?

It hurts right? Yeah it does, I felt your hatred here. But it matters not to me, not the words you spout in your worthless mouth nor the post you wrote in this board, that's how worthless you are.

Boy oh boy. Are you here take out your frustration from getting bullied at school on other anons?

It sure looks like it.

>But it matters not to me, not the words you spout in your worthless mouth nor the post you wrote in this board, that's how worthless you are.

Quite rich coming from an anonymous keyboard warrior. Also semi cringy.

-Mr. Shittiest MC faggot #1

How the fuck has he not been posted already?

Still thinking a pathetic excuse for a human like you is worth listening to? No garbage, your opinion worth shit, just like you are, and will always be. Thrash like you have no right to be treated beyond trash.

Well, I'm still wasting my time here it seems, you should be thankful someone like me is wasting my precious time to talk down and affirm the pitiful existence of a pathetic trash like you.

All of you must be kidding me in not to post to the fag of rito
It's obvious he likes the worst girl of haruna
and he not take into account the feelings of Yui about him

What is his fucking problem?
izayoi A SHIT season 2 NEVER
Fuck you Raphsody

Someone with a picture of him of profile is a Rat boy

Rito is so good at falling it's hard to hate him.

fags

Every male MC ever.

He's ok, not good. But I just watched 3 episodes so maybe I am wrong.

t/u/mblr pls go

NO MORE haruna and falls

I didn't expect to see any legitimate posts this thread, way to prove me wrong.

IIE SENPAI, THIS IS A GOOD MC

1/10 b8 for making me reply

Literally the greatest guy after jesus

Fuck you. The show would be better off without him.

I'll give them props: Mother fucker actually fucks Asuna.
And not just the one time, it's suggested they do regularly.
Still, he sets the standard from which all Light Novel protags must be like (minus the sexperience) within one standard deviation

Garou isn't a bad protag!

Stop posting Gil.

because he's actually fucking based, you twit

i'd say his taste is justified by how shit all the women in the anime. He's trying to pick the best looking shit in a toliet bowl

yeah but asuna sucks. Sinon is best girl and he fucked up by not throwing asuna the fuck away after that taint came along

why are his eyes so far apart

Would smash boi pussy

Centuries of inbreeding due to Japan's isolationism.

only a faggot would defend fucking ghost children over your hot gf

>chapter 1: i'm useless and have no friends
>final chapter: i'm useless and have friends

This piece of shit made me hate underdog MC's until I read BnHA

>uses a big sword to compensate for his small cock
He uses a big sword because it's his weapon of choice since he was six.
Put some effort into baiting next time, will ya?

probably my least favorite due to the pretension surrounding their series

at least shitty battle harem mcs don't try to pretend to be something they aren't

Subaru at least experiences genuine suffering unlike 8man who is living a pretty good normalfag life despite being a "loner"

Sinon is a nerd
H
I
T

>Why are A-1 so good at creating horrible MCs?
But Slaine is not MC
So fuck off delusional slainefag shitposter

This is a shit

(you)

got him

Enjoy your excommunication, faggot.

>make a likeable doofus character
>make him fail in the end
>don't replace him
>make him repeat the long the process he did before
>make him fail again
>do this 4 more times throughout almost 20 years
>make any character development mean nothing
>regress his character all the time sometimes worse than other times
>deteriorate his personality to the point he's a shell OF a shell of his former self
>protagonist who loses all the time for no reason
Fucking filth, disgusts me

no