So I just finished watching Nana and can I just say that Hachi is a dirty fucking slut that deserves nothing but aids...

So I just finished watching Nana and can I just say that Hachi is a dirty fucking slut that deserves nothing but aids? Goddamn I cannot imagine anyone watching this shit and not be absolutely furious with her, was the intention of the author to make the reader hate her woth every fiber of their being? And then you have poor Nobu who's trying his best to forget that cunt but his "friends" still want them to hook up like what the fuck are these people smoking? I'm reading the manga now hoping that he finally sees her for what she is (a golddigger dirty whore that is) but I doubt it because Nobu is just that pure hearted.

Holy shit I have never been this frustrated over an anime character, superficial money hungry cunt. She didn't even seem sad, immediately jumping to bed with that long haired faggot while Nana was right next door holy fucking shit I hope she fucking kills herself

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/kEKRR
youtube.com/watch?v=z7j6k8nWDtE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Were you hurt by a Nana too?

Welcome to the world of real women
Turn gay please

I just feel for Nobu man, the guy did nothing wrong yet he's treated like absolute trash, it's not fucking fair. I even cried like a bitch when Nana told him he has a big heart or something, I just couldn't handle it anymore...

Maybe I'll do what says

Does the anime make it as infuriating as the manga?
>Nobu: "I'll wait for you to break up and get over him."
>Nana: "k we broke up"
>Nobu fucks her (w/ condom)
>Nana like "I'm pregnant"
>Takumi never wore a condom
>Nobu doesn't know (understandably) what to say
>Takumi bursts into the apartment
>rattles off some bullshit one-liners
>kicks Nobu (Nana's boyfriend) out of the room and starts fucking her

How can they still be friends with such utter gutter scum? I've always found it funny how the cliche shoujo heroine Nana acts like a drugged-out slut, but the punk musician Nana has one of the purest loves in the history of shoujo.
Ren completely mindbroke two different women when he died. Meanwhile Takumi just NTRs and cheats.

Takumi literally impregnated and married a random groupie just to make Nobu (a guy he talked to for 15 seconds in a bar) angry and jealous. Maybe he's doing a lifelong social experiment to study the proliferation of a "nice guy", but I really don't know.

Yeah Takumi is an asshole but at least he can support Nana...since that is what she wanted.

Women amiright?

I don't know, I watched the anime up to that point and I've only read like 2 chapters after that so Ren's death was kind of a spoiler to me. Honestly, when that happened I realized what a superficial cunt she always was.

>Shoji cheats on her because she's just an empty fuckbag with dreams of being a wife, not really caring about the people surrounding her
>Hachi acts all broken and betrayed
>later on she completely fullfills her role as a fuckbag whose sole purpsose in life is to be an obedient wife, betraying her friends and her boyfriend in the process
>doesn't even phase her in the fucking SLIGHTEST and is just happy with diamond rings and LV bags

How on earth can she be such an emotionless bitch? I sincerely hope she dies later on in the series so the other characters can be free of her bullshit but we all know that ain't happening. Damn, I just really, really fucking hate her.

Do not fucking try to justify this shit, Nobu did not even get a chance to talk about it. I know that I wouldn't want to take care of the bastard child of a long haired faggot and a golddigger slut but Nobu is a better person than me and if he could just talk it out with her he wouldn't be so heartbroken right now. Fuck Hachiko and everything that she represents.

I am not justifying it. All I am saying is that she wanted to be taken care of and date a rockstar....well she got her wish.

Nobu deserves better. Also Ren dying was heartbreaking considering how much the other Nana loved him. Kinda amusing the goth rocker is more pure than the girl who looks like a sweet angel.

Ren isn't dead. They never saw the body. He was in deep shit with the cartels and didn't want to get his friends involved. He's the one sending letters about Nana's whereabouts. He fused with Adam and the entire plot of Nana has took place within instrumentality. Ren's AT field has extended across the entire planet so he can materialize wherever he so chooses, be it past or present. He will continue to have Nana experience her own life ad infinitum until she learns to love herself.

No shit Nobu deserves better, I just wish he understood that or that the people surrounding him pretending to care actually told him. Even despite all that he has decided to give up on her of his own accord, how can you fucking do this to such a great guy man...

Reina arguably loved Ren in a more meaningful way. Completely platonic. Yet they described themselves as each other's soul mate. Love that surpassed sexuality yo. After he died she literally became a mental patient. I just hope punk Nana doesn't end up with badly and stays chaste until she dies.
Funny thing was that Hachi was already gearing up to cheat on Shoji with her boss too.

Read the manga. Nobu is still in love with her after she gives birth. Things aren't going great with Takumi and she's using Nobu as emotional support when Takumi is away (basically leading him on yet again).

Simps are just that, spineless fags who need to have their heartbroken before they wake up.

I still think Reina was too in too him...like obsessed. Not to healthy and the end results speak for themselves.

With how the manga is going at a snail's pace, I might 50 before it ends. Jesus.

All I know about this chick is that she isn't sure who the father of her kid is.

I refuse to touch this series.

Yeah I figured that much when I watched the last episode. I really hoped it would be some kind of anime original but then I read the manga and found out it's canon, fuck Hachi she does not deserve any kind of happiness, stay in your marble palace with your unfaithful prince you fucking whore, you reap what you sow.

Is this the girl who is always depressed and clings on to the fact she is a groupie as a badge of honour?

It's clearly the guy that fucked her without a condom. The 2% condom fail rate is just from cuckolds blindly trusting their bitch.
Manga has been on hiatus since 2009

>that scene where Nobu is lying in bed hoping that the kid could be his
Fucking get over her man ;_;

>With how the manga is going at a snail's pace, I might 50 before it ends. Jesus.
Oh, you didn't hear?

The author fell ill and was hospitalized in 2009. Got out about a year later, but struggled to do so much as hold a pen.

Still no word on when it's going to be continued, although the author has expressed the desire to continue it.

It's actually pretty good if you focus on everyone other than the slutty deuteragonist. Although Yazawa Ai hasn't written a series with a proper romantic resolution in about 20 years.

Clearly you haven't ever fallen hard for a girl.

I have, I just haven't fallen in love with a girl who was pregnant with her other boyfriend's baby and treated me like trash.

>struggled to do so much as hold a pen.
That's basically already their art style though.

This was a pretty good series up till the point where it made me drop it out of rage.

>falling hard for a girl
Wow gay

This desu, most of the panels don't even have backgrounds.

I feel you man, I almost dropped it too but I just can't leave poor Nobu alone with his feelings unresolved. Fuck everything Hachi represents, though.

It's literally animated 3DPD behavior, of course it's rage inducing.

Thank goodness for that.

3DPD women.
2D men.
Nobody acts like Nobu unless they staple their penis to things for fun too.

>finished
>Nana

When you post without reading the OP your comment becomes kinda worthless.

>Nobody acts like Nobu unless they staple their penis to things for fun too.
Hoho, you have no idea, user. You have no idea. Those kind of guys definitely do exist in real life.

They do? I haven't left my house in 2 years so -_-

Well I hope they do cause Nobu represents the goodness in people's hearts, being unlucky and falling in love with the worst piece of shit to ever exist is not his fault.

There's 'goodness, not his fault' and then there's not learning from one's mistakes, knowing when to call it quit and move on. You can't help being unlucky, but you can definitely help from not continuing with it and getting the hell out. Then again, they do say love is blind and people end up doing stupid, irrational shit when they're too clouded by emotion.

But he did want to call it quits and move on, it's just that his heartless friends pushed him to chase her for their own benefits plus the bitch herself did not want to confront him so he could be at ease. Honestly, Nobu is a tragic character all the way through, he literally did nothing wrong and is the only character in this shitfest that actually cares about the people in his life without demanding anything in return (along with Yasu).

Yep

Why did I have to get these trips, please die Hachiko

It's not a series for people who don't want pointless melodrama. She's a fucking retarded idiot, but that makes for a great drama vehicle that I eat up like candy. Love that shit.

>actually cares about the people in his life without demanding anything in return
That's just being a cuck though. Which Yasu totally is. Nobu was sorta crushing on good Nana in highschool before she got snatched by Ren (whom Nobu introduced) too.

I always feel like the magnitude of author-approved-sluttery in Nana is comparable to that of Kimi wa Pet.
>Pick up a "pet" boy
>Then starts going out with guy from her job
>Is as affectionate with the "pet" boy as one would be with a lover
>But she fuck wit the guy from her job
>Gets jealous when her "pet" is with other girls
>Tries to bring her "pet" back after he leaves to find a new owner
>Spends several months living, petting, feeding, cuddling her "pet" while also fucking her boyfriend
>Literally gets engaged to the boyfriend with no plans to abandon her "pet"
>Eventually through a series of circumstances her fiance begins living with another girl (doesn't fuck her)
>"What a cheating bastard. I can't forgive you, we're over."
>"Well pet, I guess it's time for you to be my actual boyfriend even though I literally did the exact same thing but the author seems to think it's okay in my case because our relationship was sooo meaningful and deep."

Here's the twist: HUMANS CAN'T BE FUCKING PETS. You're a two-timing whore that gets her heart filled and her cunt filled by different guys. You get your cake and eat it too. And it's totally fine according to the author. It isn't portrayed negatively at all. It's just some wacky misunderstandings and tiny white lies.

Aoki Kotomi's slut glorification is pretty legit too.

>I NTR'd your gf for both of your sakes.

Chicks dig that shit. That is all.

Had no idea there was an obvious father to the kid, and how fucked up the situation was. Now I hate it even more. Literally all I know about this series is how hated this chick is, and how she deserves it.

Is nana the closest 2D has gotten to 3DPD?

It's okay as long as the author doesn't try to defend her behavior (I'm looking at you Seo and Sasuga).

seeChicks
dig
that
shit

She doesn't deserve Nobu. Seriously, both Nanas were absolute whores, even by 3D standards.

Stop misusing the term cuck. Cucks actually enjoy their situation, though Yasu may be enjoying it and is a straight up cuck Nobu does not enjoy it at all.

I don't. I think it's just as shitty as the male anons saying it is. I can't relate to a female character fucking around with people literally and emotionally like that.

Who did Seo defend? Yuzuki? I hate when authors use the "I was lonely..." thing as an acceptable excuse. That's a telltale sign that the author is a woman, because I literally cannot empathize on any level on how bitches feel after going a certain amount of time without a cock.

Happens in shoujo manga so much. Most recently I read it in Love Allergy.
>Guy moves to Tokyo to attend art school and pursue his dream
>Has a girlfriend whom he's dated since kindergarten
>All their friends describe them as such a perfect couple
>Love rivals give up because they're so devoted to each other
>She cheers him on and is proud of him
>It becomes hard to keep in touch via text (they're using these prehistoric cellphones that can only send 20 characters at a time)
>When she visits him he's busy with class work
>She sees this other annoying bitch walk into his atelier
>Obviously as misunderstanding
>She (and all their friends) know that her boyfriend is seriously pure and honest
>"Wow I'm still so uneasy, lemme go on a date to cheer up with one of our mutual friends."
>"I've always loved you but I could never come between you two! But if you went out with me I'd never make you suffer!".
>She breaks up with the guy over the phone
>He becomes catatonic and depressed (his grades drop, etc)
>Their friends: "It was your fault because you let her be lonely!"

Also male shoujo love interests that are flat-out unlikable assholes are just obnoxious to me. I avoid them like the plague.

Show us your feminine penis.

>fucks with a married man as a highschool girl
>doesn't give Shoji the love he deserves and rightfully gets cucked
>acts all hurt and betrayed
>was actually thinking of cucking Shoji herself
>has a one-night stand with a rock star although she knows that's what whores do
>breaks it up (?) with said rockstar so she can fool around with a real human bean
>proceeds to traumatize him for life
>is surrounded by people whose parents abandoned them yet she still wants to keep an illegitimate child for her own selfish agenda
>doesn't even try to make up with Nobu, instead she holes up in a little palace acting all rich and shit
>apparently continues to lead Nobu on like the heartless piece of shit she is
>actually hopes people will forgive her

I'm patiently waiting for any one character to straight up say to her "You know what, you're a piece of human garbage". Hopefully it will be Nobu.

>Stop misusing the term cuck. Cucks actually enjoy their situation
No? It's the shortened version of cuckold, which has been around for hundreds of years.
Obviously a lot of girls do, or else the reverse harem genre and otome games wouldn't be so huge.

What about that one time that Hachi and Nana were trying to reconcile at that party and Takumi was like "I need to talk to you". Hachi was all like "I'll brb" and Nana is like "she isn't coming back at all.. she gettin a cock stuffed inside her."

Like that's when you should know to sever her from your life.

Sure, here it is user imgur.com/a/kEKRR

Thanks for reminding me why I stopped reading shoujo almost entirely. I say "almost" because I guess Natsume Yuujinchou, Nozaki-kun, and Ore Monogatari count as shoujo.

I still have hopes for the shoujo/genre but if Chihaya picks Arata I'm fucking done.

Arata was th fuckin love interest from day 1 nigger. Fight me. Fucking 20000 chapters of playing fucking Go Fish.
Hey at least it ain't as bad as Skip Beat! though. The male lead literally cucked himself using an alter ego. She was realizing her feelings for him and then he himself swayed her and made her indecisive yet again.

I know there are a lot girls who are into that. I'm just saying that I never understood it. If you're a dick to me (and not in a teasing way, just an actual prick) I'm never going to like you.

I don't mean to sound like "stop liking the tihngs I like," but its so popular that it's pretty much the default for shoujo love interests. I'm tired of dumb, overly-passive protags and cruel guys that aren't even attractive.

Come on man, we both know Taichi loved her way before Arata showed up and he's sacrificed a lot just for her sake fighting a battle he thought was hopeless. Chihaya should realize that too else she can fuck right off jesus fuck I'm so frustrated

Just say "I'm tired of Shinjo Mayu"

Nobu is the nice guy (aka beta male) he will never truly fund happiness since he's so nice to remakes that he basically let's them run over him. 9/10 he would have her if he was a asshole and wasn't so wrapped up in her. If he was fucking other bitches at the time and showed he Really didn't care about losing her. He would have her and made her abort the baby

Taichi can fester in the friendzone forever. It's his fault for not tryin to seduce that bit for the last several years at least.

I hate how he tried his best not to blame her. Like fucking blame her. Call her a cheating slut. Tell her that she betrayed him when he literally gave her a few weeks to "get her affairs in order" and split up with her abusive boyfriend before they started dating.
She was like "Yup I did it" and then 2 chapters later it's like "jk lol"

I couldn't stand that shit

You'd have to be complete unaware or uninterested in his feelings to do that shit

This is exactly it, because it's for 3-D girls

Is this Labryinth

He looks like a 40-year-old going after a 13-year-old

I'm so glad I never read any of this shit

Love Celeb
This page isn't cheating, just sex practice.

This ain't my fucking blog but reading and posting about this shit has been surreal. This post legit sounds like it's being said straight to me and is helping me think through a situation I'm in

Like I started going "Ha, that character is a fucking retard", and then I realized I'm a retard in the same fucking way

God dammit

I guess this means Nana really is the closest 2-D aproximation to 3-D whores

Yo nigga that's hot

Girls getiing unexpectedly sexually aroused and emberassed is my fetish

ParaKiss was better

Some blame has to be put on Nobu for being a doormat. I mean for gods sake..

This is just like my MTSP doujins!

I liked Nana a lot. Honestly, I'd probably be retarded like Nana if I was a girl. You guys should stick to the stories where first love goes on for a life time like Clannad or White Album 2. btw WA2 has lots of NTR but it doesn't stray from keeping your high school sweetheart for life. Nana's first relationship was with a guy having an affair. She might have an idea of what a normal relationship is but when her experience is that of people being unfaithful, she can only do what she knows. I think it really speaks volume for her character how hated she is, you couldn't hate a one note character. Maybe hit too close to home or gave you a sense of unease that women like her are actually real.

ParaKiss ended weirdly. George broke the heroine's pussy and ruined her for life. She ends up engaged with the "nice guy" character, but then she goes to see a movie in New York with "nice guy" and his name is in the credits and she cries. So she clearly isn't over him. And "nice guy" knows it.

George was basically a Takumi that doesn't NTR a girl that he's broken up with just because he can. Shame we didn't see how he ended up (romantically). All we know is that him and his tranny dick-rider went to New York together.

I'd be fine with her if she wasn't playing around with several guys in the same time frame. I've read plenty of josei where the girl goes thru boyfriends like tissue paper inevitably settling for some guy that she's always just thought of as a friend.

Literally every series published in Cheese has some elements of ntr.

Oh please, do try and justify Hachi's actions in the slightest. She can go be miserable with Takumi for all I fucking care, she does not deserve Nobu at all.

>several guys
for fuck's sake. 2 guys is several? besides, her friends don't enable her. they actively put distance between her and Nobu for some time when she wanted to stick with Takumi. She's not perfect and her having a kid made her settle down. She got all of that shit out of the way before having a kid.

Hachi is nicknamed Hachi because she's like a dog. So it's obvious she would choose whoever gives her the highest quality of life, and only accept the most powerful male as her master. Nobody should've bothered with her in the first place.

She's still flirting with Nobu and getting pounded by Takumi (forming some strange emotional teaser-horse relationship) after giving birth.

Also Hachi was with Shoji while thinking about her boss at the same time. So that's twice that she's played around with 2 guys.

Liking Hachiko is the worst kind of contrarian faggotry I can imagine

no way, she was thinking about leaving Shoji who she spent a year apart with. It's like love isn't some sort of indestructible force that can hold on when people apart. I guess it's only fine when a harem series does it and a guy is in the middle of it all. If she fucks Nobu, then I'll have something to say.
yeah, maybe she doesn't. that's on Nobu though. youtube.com/watch?v=z7j6k8nWDtE

Glad to be contrarian if the majority uses words like cuck and wishes for 2d characters to kill themselves like a raging kid.

I'm not wishing for Hachiko to kill herself like a raging kid, she can kill herself in anyway she chooses.

>I guess it's only fine when a harem series does it and a guy is in the middle of it all
Yes because guys can impregnate multiple people but girls can only be impregnated once at a time. Also being submissive to multiple guys is just trashy. Reverse harem would be tolerable if the girl was super femdomy.
And she did fuck Nobu.

This sounds like utter garbage.
Why is this constantly lauded as a masterpiece and everyone regrets it will never be finished?

Because Ren and good Nana (and also Reina in my opinion) genuinely have a emotionally-moving relationship. I skim over Hachi chapters.

>
i wanted to break my monitor after i finished this shit i completely agree with you op i hope she gets choked on googles cum when she dies

you're so far gone your fetishes have to be implemented in shows for you to 'tolerate' them.
why bother asking if a thread on Cred Forums is enough to make you think it's garbage? it obviously comes out of an emotional connection but I think emotions are poorly understood by autistic people.

Because women pretend is a "deconstruction" of shoujo manga when it actually follow the same old shit. Basically the overrated seasonal haremshit

>you're so far gone your fetishes
It's just relationship dynamics dumbass. In conventional relationships the male is dominant to a degree while the female is submissive. Hence, when you are made to empathize with a male main character, it's not as abrasive as if you maintain those roles but are forced to empathize with a submissive female main character.
It's literally masochism.

I really wish I never bothered reading the manga, fucking eternal hiatus. At least Berserk gets new chapters occasionally. The author has been out of the hospital for years, if she's not going to resume the manga again she should just say so.

Is the manga worth reading after the anime?

I love the anime and I felt really frustrated when it ended so suddenly, but on the other hand i'm not sure I can deal with more rage.

It's just a soap opera with a few good characters. If people want deconstructions of shoujo they should read George Asakura, Ikuemi Ryou, and some of what Shimako Aki has done. They're all very self-aware and knowingly utilize tropes without resorting to brushing the entire thing over with contrarianism.

How far did the anime go? Nothing noteworthy really happens between Hachi getting knocked up and chapter 71 (I think) where a bunch of shit starts happening really fast. And after chapter 71 it's basically a 7 year long blue-balling so don't bother.

I'm pretty sure women don't use deconstruction to describe Nana. that's used by fans to justify their fanboy fits in defense of Madoka and Re:Zero
it's not forcing you when the perspective is literally Nana's the entire show. are you same person that thought 2 guys was several? regret replying now.

>it's not forcing you
When you read a manga from the perspective of a single character then that's inherently being forced. Also Hachi fucked 4 guys.

Are you implying Cred Forums likes harem protagonists?

wew

Humans are, by design, a sexually patriarchal species. Go read some dolphin manga or something. Male dolphins all try to swim fast enough to stick their dicks into the females' pussies, so female dolphins will have sex with like 10 males, and 9 of them won't even get to ejaculate before getting outraced.

>Humans are, by design, a sexually patriarchal species.
>implying

>some people on facebook called Nana the greatest romance ever
>dropped it some 30-something episodes in after Hachi's 10,000th man drama
>fan says to keep watching because it's totally worth it

Hachi sounds like some white trash ho.

Yeah I think I'll save myself some 20+ hours of this bullshit.

It's worth it for this scene but then she actually shatters his illusion and shows everyone what kind of a trash person she is and then the show ends leaving you absolutely furious as a person and, frankly, offended as a man.

>greentexting ambiguously

Ren x Nana is a relatively good romance. Hachi is like juxtaposition to make it seem even more fated.

hahaha

Dick Cheese

Wew lad that's some nice confirmation bias there

It's confirmed, so yes, confirmation bias.

>sex practice
This is something straight out of a NTR doujin

You heatd someone say it once and it fit your ideas so you spew it out like a parrot

No, I researched dolphin sex as an intern in New Zealand.

Chimps also kick other chimps' asses when they fuck female chimps that they've already fucked.

The reason shoujo is so rage inducing with the cheating is because it always tries to justify it, or blame it on someone else.

Greatest love story ever told.

Fucking true. Even when I read some seinen about a spineless cheater, he usually gets his balls handed to him when he's eventually caught. Shoujo is all like "what did you expect? I was lonely and he was there for me, you weren't."

Nobu is a princess.

Are there any good shoujo manga where the MC only fucks one guy and ends up with him in the end?

Yeah most of them are like that. Josei is about the same but I'd say 50% are non-virgins and 20% do it with more than one guy in the course of the manga.
There's a lot of shoujo where the girl just gets fingerfucked or her tits liked by multiple guys though. She saves penetration for her true love.

I hope Yasu and Nana don't get together if the manga ever picks back up. Posthumously violating the bro code is still a violation.

fuck you fuck you in your fucking cunt takumi you stupid fuck

that;s not how you say hi to a guy whose gf you ntr'd

fuck takumi man

You have the right attitude. Nana is praised for being more complex and all around better than most typical shoujo, but at its core it's the same girly soap opera that the genre is made of and offers nothing to anyone who isn't predisposed to like that sort of thing.

Peach Girl is the best romantic drama the genre actually has to offer, though I rarely see it brought up in circles that aren't specifically focused on shoujo.

What are you talking about? Hachi went out with Nobu when the things with Takumi were over.
Then she found out about her pregnancy.
She decided that she absolutely can't abort the kid (there were the whole chapter about "mother's feel and the desperate need to make sure the kid would be alive even if it was unplanned"). Takumi and Nobu both found out about pregnancy. Takumi understood he fucked up so he was ready to take responsibility like an adult for both Nana and their kid even without "love" for them (he cared for them later and had fun with them but Hachi was never his "the one"). He just did it like an asshole.
Nobu was not ready for all this shit at all. He starved for independency from his parents and abandoned family business for their band. Their band got the only chance to shine. He couldn't give it up nor could he take care of Hachi and (not his) kid.
He was kind to Hachi and naive but he did make the decision to give up on Hachi.
Nana was the one who wanted Hachi with Nobu (and that was because she couldn't stand Takumi) and tried to make them together after everything was decided.
No one cheated on someone, shit just happened.

What happened to his girlfriend?

>"What a cheating bastard. I can't forgive you, we're over."
It's been a while but I don't recall her reacting like that. She was hurt but it was more like a sad, relatively amicable split and a wakeup call about her situation.

And of course humans can't be pets, that was kinda the point. She was fooling herself the whole time about what she wanted, and it was pretty clear that she was in the wrong with her emotional cheating and not seeing her pet as a real person. It's josei, not shoujo, the audience is supposed to be mature enough to pick up on the fact that she's hurting herself and others with her overly high standards (both in a partner and how she appears to them).

Hachi and Nobu still have never officially broke up. Takumi's "responsibility" is inherent in his disposable income.
The fuck you on about? The girl in Peach Girl literally rejects her love interest and only realizes how much she cares for him by coincidence after deciding to date the other guy she loves. She's two seconds from being penetrated before sorting her feelings out and running to the other guy.

Also she almost got fucked by male lead's brother because she was seduced despite her boyfriend being like "his hobby is literally to steal my girlfriends" and not believing him.

She isn't portrayed as a bad person is the point. Everything goes here way despite the tornado of retardation that she let wreak havoc through two men's lives. She should end up alone. She sacrificed nothing and gained everything.

Well Hachi still got cucked herself by Takimi and Reina.

People have called her out on her shit, and how she treats Nobu.

She is weak and still loves him, but married Takumi because he would give the best life for the kid

It's fucked up, but you act like she is toying with him to purposely fuck him up.

She wasn't portrayed as a bad person, she was portrayed as an insecure person doing bad things, and consequently learning from them. Both guys ended up happy too, and neither of them were perfect either so it wasn't all that unfair.

>The fuck you on about?

The shear fact that it's better written, as the characters are so deeply aware of and willing to grapple with their flaws (aside from Sae's bullshit and seeing everyone go along with it for the millionth time). Fundamentally, Peach Girl is good in spite of its rough points because it doesn't expect you to invest yourself in the drama or take sides in the same way a soap opera would, things are explicitly built up to be resolved, and the characters mostly try to act with reason and good intentions. It isn't based around shocking twists intended to pull your heartstrings. Momo is fully aware of how pathetic and stupid she is to string along two guys and gives herself shit for it, and only does it in the first place because she believes she's actually been rejected, for reasons which she was quite clear about.

>male lead's brother
I admittedly don't like how this was done, as this was almost uncharacteristically dumb even for her. The dude was at least portrayed as the asshole he actually was instead of romanticized as being fixable, and the way this results in a toxic relationship between the two antagonists was fucking fantastic.

>It's josei, not shoujo

No. You're making an unneeded distinction.