youtube.com/watch?v=tAq07RxhIAI
a.pomf.cat/bodhib.mp4
a.pomf.cat/vlrfej.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=eu2OYcgr4rM
matome.naver.jp/odai/2145012246068771001
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=tAq07RxhIAI

New PV

Pretty sure I'll be enjoying the intricate PLOT and the thought-provoking Backstory.

At the risk of sounding gay, this seems like it wears itself down instantly

This manga makes TLR looks like a masterpiece in writing. Seriously, how the hell did this get an anime?

Anime is saved!

Based Xebec!

well that sure was Cred Forumsss

No clue. Its just a world where booty battles are very important...somehow.

Bare minimum requirements of this not sucking

- Animation and art doesn't shit the bed later
- Solid use of sports anime tropes
- Keep up entertainment value without making the premise boring

>-Solid use of sports anime tropes

That's like the whole point of the show, it uses spokon tropes mixed with overthetop ecchi that takes itself completely seriously as a way of satire.

>Animation and art doesn't shit the bed later

It's not made by Kyoani.

>Keep up entertainment value without making the premise boring

?

The premise can't change and it's clear from the PV's

Is this one of those shows that's funny for a few episodes then gets boring or does is it more than just TITTIES and ASS?

The niconama thing just confirmed that anime will start from manga vol. 4. So I guess no Miyata's Mammoth or former gang leader MILF or pic related. A shame. Well, I'll be happy as long as they do the East-West justice.

I thought this anime was just gonna be ass and tiddies, but it looks kinda fun.
Picked up.

This won't be as hype as it sounds... it will dull out very quickly. I will try to stick with it for the silly memes, but i don't know.

Episode 1 sneak peek from niconama event.

First
a.pomf.cat/bodhib.mp4
Second
a.pomf.cat/vlrfej.mp4

It can't be worse than that wrestling manga, can it? If not I will watch this.

>anime will start from manga vol. 4
Is the manga episodic, or what? I can't imagine this wouldn't lead to problems, even if you do character introductions etc in the beginning.
Maybe I am just expecting too much of a T&A manga's plot and characterization and it will be fine.

>the time and money spent on this could have been spent on s2 for your favourite anime

It's not episodic but skipping them isn't exactly a problem either depending on how they will handle the introduction. Vol.1-3 mainly focus on why MC wanted to do Keijo and how she met her best friend/rival. It's completely skippable.

are they going to animate the chapter where they're trapped in the showers and naked the whole time?

>that feeling when you like the character designs are willing to give it a chance on that sole basis
>that feeling when you're also a one-piece swimsuit fetishist

Well, life could be worse I suppose.

Probably not.

Buy the BDs.

>one-piece swimsuit fetishist

My brethren!

>?
>The premise can't change and it's clear from the PV's

I'm talking about continuing expanding the premise into entertaining ways

Like that manga panel with the Butts of Babylon

Finally a show that caters to me. There hasn't been one since Vividred Operation.

Just because I don't share your tastes doesn't mean I don't appreciate your camaraderie.

I kinda want to rewatch vividbutt, but I always stop myself because the ending was dumb and they never show blues sexy exhaust titties again. That first scene where that happens made the show for me. Cue 10 episodes of not much but ass.

If is right, then they probably won't.

>Episode 1
So that's official confirmation they're skipping most of the training camp.

Which also probably confirms East-West war, since they wouldn't have enough material otherwise. Hell yeah.

Sports anime of the season?

>anime of the season
yes

>Keijo!!!!
>Haikyuu!
>Teekyuu!

Got some strong contenders this season.

Teekyuu have left the realm of sports anime and evolved into it's own genre.

This.

You can't compare them despite sharing their genre.

Ass and titties.

But Teekyuu means Tennis

youtube.com/watch?v=eu2OYcgr4rM

Is this yuri?

on ice

No relevant males, no romance, some of the side characters like to flirt around.

So basically, it's yuri if you want it to be.

The C90 one's dramatic shots look cooler than it ought to. I'm almost tempted to pick up the manga again.

Apparently, they do sometimes play tennis.

They're using that word to somewhat humanise Teekyuu and make it relatable to us lowly human.

It's not episodic, but the first few volumes are the entrance exam arc and have a bunch of characters coming and going. They'll probably cover the exposition parts before jumping straight in to the school stuff so that they can keep a stable cast, reach the big tournament arc, and end with them becoming pros.

It's kind of a shame to skip so much content, but if we can only get one season I'd want to make sure the tournament gets animated.

Miyata's seiyuu, MAO said that she got the impression that Miyata and Nozomi act like lovers, where Miyata is the one showering Nozomi with affection. It's just her impression though.

mite b gud.

Chuuni battle harem of the season as well.

HOLY SHIT

No, but one of the character's special ability is being a raging lesbian who makes her opponents cum during the match.

>Miyata's seiyuu, MAO

Who the fuck is she? Never heard of her.

Voiced pink slut from Brynhildr

>no star ball
God damn it, that was some fucking hype shit.

Oh that bitch.

She voices a character from a game you've probably never played but fapped to the doujins of a million times.

AOTK

Keijo!!!!!!!! has more exclamation points and is therefore the winner

MC has a bf but he's getting skipped

This meme really need to stop. Poor guy have no chance to tap that well balanced body of a former gymnast. Heck, she already saw a dick and have her boobs fondled by two different dudes. Her walrus teacher have more chance with MC compared to that poor guy.

Keijoooooooo!!!!!

More exclamation points needed

ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So the butt battle thing was a staple of Sexy Beach and DOA Extreme. What's the actual origin of this 'sport'?

hooking a swimsuit on a nipple is a legitimate strategy in this. Do you honestly have to ask how it got an anime.

He'll get with her in the epilogue to make up for all the abuse he's taken.

A game called butt-sumo played by kids in kindergarten to highschool. First you make a circle , then you stand in the circle and you try to push your opponent outside of the circle with your butt. A fairly innocent game, many kids from around the world play it. Then some business man thought of a genius idea to make women in swimsuit do this on swimming pool and the rest is history.

IIRC she also did one of the girls from Senran Kagura. There's a chance she's a recognizable seiyuu but has a pseudonym so she can have two sets of fans (one set that she doesn't have to worry about being as creepy as the other).

MAO had the most roles of all the seiyuus last year

Bullshit.
Aside from Luluco, name one show where she actually stood out.

Possible, but most were shitty shows like Re-Kan, Netoge, Gakkou Gurashi, and Jitsu wa.

Though Wakaba Girl was decent.

One of her most popular roles lately has actually been in something other than an anime.

Granblue I'm guessing?

>shitty shows
>Re-Kan
Grill yourself my ham

Yes.

Can't deny that the show looks uglier than shit though.

matome.naver.jp/odai/2145012246068771001

>naver.jp

Korean Google has breached Nippon?

Gokai yellow, also voiced flamenco ruby

They've made anime about fart, cockroaches, guns that are girls, little girls that can fly and fight aliens in underwear, girls that drive tanks to become better women, and a guy who can destroy/kill/win with one punch. Seriously you dont see how a story about using your tits and ass in a sport gets an anime? A better questions is WHY THE HELL DID IT TAKE THIS LONG!!!!!! Next year, will be girls as race horses btw.

>Girls as race horses
I thought that was a videogame?

Xebec saving anime as always.

Just don't hope for a 2nd season though.

It currently is.
But Cygames opened their own animation studio, and everyone is expecting that girls as horses mobage to be their own studio's first anime adaptation.

>keijo!!!!!!! at the bottom of looking forward to anime of fall
>threads are graveyards
>once it actually airs and people start making youtube videos, webms and vines viewership will sky rocket
>every thread will hit bump limit
>manga translations will finally catch up
calling it now

is this show about ninjas?

No, butt-gladiators.

and then Keijo becomes real
and later enters Olympic

Mahjong first, then Keijo.

>Better animation and designs than meme psyco

What went right?