Zestiria

Why is Edna such a slut?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dMin_I4HM5Y?t=7m54s
youtube.com/watch?v=kS14aNTERYw
youtu.be/dMin_I4HM5Y?t=324
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She knows she's best girl, so she doesn't hold back.

Edna is the greatest.

>Edna will never meet any of the Bersi cast
>no Velvet vs Edna dominance contest
>no Magilou vs Edna smug contest
>no Eizen being all caring and cute to Edna while Rokurou laughs at him
Why is life so cruel?

The only thing they need to do to make the anime objectively superior to every other Zesty is to save Eizen.

>no Edna bullying her onii-chan
Kill me.

I think she bullies Eizen in letter form in Berseria

Yeah, that was cute as fuck.

GREATEST BEAUTY

Why both Alisha and Mikelo wants Sorey's dick?

>look for Berseria skits on youtube
>get this
>youtu.be/dMin_I4HM5Y?t=7m54s
Eizen being all pirate rpg master is fucking cute
>E: Velvet, you will call yourself "Senketsu no Bloody Velvet"
>V: But having both "Senketsu" and "Blood" is redundant
>E: Ahn?
>V: Like I said there are two words with the same mea-
>Eleanor: You better don't talk back to him, Velvet.
I can't fucking wait for the PC release.

Lailah...

>the guys are into it
>the girls don't care
Best bros. I fucking love Eizen, Rokurou, and Laphicet.

>next part
>youtube.com/watch?v=kS14aNTERYw
>Eleanor gets the "Tell us about your most embarrassing moment"
>with "while pretending to be a cat" written in tiny letters-card
I'm fucking losing my shit here.
Goddammit, Zestiria R with these godly skits fucking when? Even just an OVA would be fine.
No, I lied, I want a whole webseries of just fucking skits, Bamco. Do it!

They really need to find a way to do this, Eizen is too cool to die.

I love her, Cred Forums.

>Edna is the greatest.
She indeed is.
She'd be another boring loli, but the op, the bullying, the teasing and the smug all in one package make her great. And also show how flat and boring all the other girls are.

Alisha is CUTE

Rose is also cute

Need translations of this, fug!

Make way for the best ship!

Velvet can be her new mother figure when Maltran dies.

Do all sheperds gain imortality? or just Sorey after fusing with maetoleus.

Not all but some. The party meets one at the earth trial.

If you played the game, from one of the element shrine tests you'd know some shepherds went on to become seraphim after their mortal days are over.

Namely, Sorey meets one of them there.

Here I'll do the skit that's probably for the swimsuits.

youtu.be/dMin_I4HM5Y?t=324
>L: It's my first time taking a vacation in the southern islands, I can't wait!
>R: Laphicet, let's go find a stag beetle and a hermit crab to pit against each other to see which is stronger!
>L: Yeah! We should try adding a sea anemone in there, too!
>V: Remember, this is just a trip to rest up. Try not to hurt yourselves from playing around too much.
>V: Also, if you're going in the sea, make sure to do your warm-up exercises.
>L: O-Okay.
>M: No, no, boy. By all means, play to your heart's content so you can make some summer memories.
>M: Because once you're an adult, they'll change into paaaaainful memories.
>L: Eh? Why would they become painful?
>M: That's just how it works, mysteriously enough...
>L: Oh I see...
>R: Anyways, it's a vacation! We'll drink, eat, fish, and play until we drop.
>R: We'll do only the things we want to do, "the life of a reveler!"
>V: isn't that what you're doing already?
>R: Ohhh, you're right about that. I guess you could say my life's been a vacation everyday already!
>E: Wait, Magilou, are you really going to wear this outrageous swimsuit!?
>M: But of course! The life of summer, and the life of a flower is all but fleeting. Enjoy the summer lest you regret it!
>V: I won't stop you, but you're going to regret it if you don't apply some sunblock.
>E: Oh, I have some. Please go ahead and use it.
>M: Ohhh, pardon me.

Alisha and Rose are cute

>V: Someone's prepared. You're totally ready to have fun, aren't you?
>E: I-I just have delicate skin. And it's been a number of years since I had a vacation...
>V: I'm not criticizing you. I can apply the rest of the sunblock on your back for you.
>E: Th-Thank you very much.
>M: Velvet, I ask you the same for me, too!
>V: Okay, okay. You guys really are a handful.
>Ei: Alright, time to update my long-distance swimming record.
>V: Wait, Eizen, why are you trying to do something so difficult!?
>Ei: Don't stop me, it's in the nature of an athelete to challenge his limits.
>Ei: Just give me a Penguon float and my swimming is world-class.
>V: Haa... Just do as you like, then.
>V: I feel a lot more exhausted than usual... Forget it, this is a pain, so we're just having somen for lunch!
>L: You should relax a little more too, Velvet.
>E: That's right. You're completely like a mom during summer, you know?
>V: Huh...? That's not true...
>V: ...Okay, maybe it is.

Done.

>yfw Eizen can't swim

Thank you user.
Velvet best mom 2016/2017

Eizen's such a tryhard dork goddammit.

Couldn't Meebo also not swim, which is why he has the inner tube?

>pirate
>can't swim
>water seraph
>can't swim
More Edna bully material.

Maltras was a mother to a very responsible and indepent kid. Velvet was more worrysome to her own party.

Doesn't matter what the kid is like, Velvet just moms everyone. Even Eizen.

Eizen's like the dad, mostly, if we're going that far.

Velvet a cute

>still no Velvet /ss/

It's not fair

Velvet's edgyness is a miracle of the universe

Lailah is the best girl in both series.

TL note: Squire means bride.

Or early divorce.

So I didn't actually play the game after the PR mess and people telling me it just wasn't all that great.

But from what I heard, Alisha becoming a squire doesn't work out right? Is the anime appearing to take that route or is there a clear divergence?

it's a divergence. in the game Alisha became squire MUCH earlier, and left the party/quit being a squire in Marlind. she returned to Ladylake before the battle at Glaivend Basin and wasn't there for it at all; Sorey was blackmailed into participating to keep her safe. Rose became a squire shortly after the battle in Glaivend Basin.

it looks like they might be keeping Alisha as squire instead of Rose, which honestly doesn't make much sense, because Alisha will be in Hyland and Sorey will be in Rolance. i guess she'll have the power of purification on her own through the squire pact, and i guess they're going to have it work despite the huge distance between them, but she won't have any seraphim prime/sublords to support her.

There's also the fact that Alisha is essentially benched so her getting the squire pact just seems pointless.

She will probably get an arc in which she will purify Maltran or something just to not be fully forgotten in s2.

Maltran thing and she'll probably find/convince Uno to be Lord of the Land, since Sorey conveniently skipped Ladylake's Lord of the Land while getting one for Marlind.

Yeah but that'll be done in one episode.

In the anime it seems as though only Lailah and sublords can purify an area.

I think it's the opposite. After going completely off the game's script for the last few episodes, the anime has mostly converged with the game.

There's obviously big differences that can have consequences for later points.

-Alisha is a squire which may lead to an episode being dedicated to her before episode 9 of S2.
-And Rose/Dezel have informally joined the party but the game at that point was more or less the same too.It's only after the ruins that they join as Squire/Sub-Lord which can happen within the first episode of next season.

But everything else is more or less the same in line with the basic story of the game.

In any case, I hope they keep the whole Sergei thinking Rose and Sorey are married. That whole scene was absolutely hilarious in the game.

That's really all they need to not completely forget about her. In fact, I highly doubt that she'll appear in like more than 2-3 episodes next season. 1 for her adventures as squire, one for the war things, and one for Maltran. That's the best case scenario for her really.

can Sorey even have two squires at the same time? well, i guess they'll probably do it anyway...

Lords of the Land don't purify, they bless their domain which is supposed to keep the malevolence at bay or something. the seraphim that was the drake became the Lord of the Land in Marlind in the anime.

She doesn't need any episodes focusing on the war since that'll be all bureaucratic bullshit, and even then I wouldn't even hold my breath on her getting a whole episode for herself.

Yeah but unlike the game in the anime a sub lord is also needed to help purify the place. In Ladylake it's the water that's contaminated with malevolence, so she'd need a water seraph sublord to purify it for her.

the Lord of the Land for Ladylake IS a water seraph. Uno. he was important enough to be in the game's epilogue so i'm sure he'll be in the anime at some point. his blatant omission in the first cour leads me to believe they left him out on purpose to give Alisha something to do in the second.

Oh, I'm pretty sure she will get a good chunk of an episode if not the entirety of one for herself in S2. That's why we had the squire thing at all in the first place. S2 has more than enough time for it if they're skipping the trials or at least shortening them.

As long as we don't lose time on Berseria there's a lot of time in S2. Zestiria is a 18-20 episode story at best.

And by "war things" I meant the Tiamat battle.

whoops, missed the sublord part. my bad.

i still think they left Uno out on purpose to give Alisha something to do. i just hope they don't bullshit some way for him to become a sublord without Lailah around to form the pact.

Not in the anime, in the anime, Uno wasn't brought on to watch over Ladylake as a Lord of the Land hell Sorey didn't even purify him, the dragon drake killed actually killed him when he was in his hellion form before that could happen.

Also the anime doesn't seem to have any Lords of the Land just random seraphim.

the anime does have Lords of the Land, Rohan said before Sorey left Marlind that he was going to become its' Lord of the Land with Atak's help.

and that's my point, they got a Lord of the Land for Marlind, but skipped the one for Ladylake, probably on purpose to give Alisha something to do in second cour.

I wouldn't really hold my breath on it, I think the focus for Alisha's squire pact will be solely her relationship with Maltran. Although I also believe that after that event will also lead to Sorey ending his squire pact with Alisha.

Because Alisha is kinda stupid because she was raised to be an idiot and get herself killed so that she could infect everyone around her with malevolence. Anime Sorey never really had that moment where he was forced to realize that even just being friends with Alisha had severe consequences.

Actually he never said that in the anime, just in the game and the manga. In the anime, all Rohan talks about is how there used to be a lot of normin around before Alisha walks in an interrupts.

watch the beginning of episode 11 again. before Sorey leaves, Rohan says he'll protect Marlind with Atak's help.

Okay but then Alisha would still need a water seraph with a sublord pact to actually purify the waters of Ladylake before installing a Lord of the Land. It was the same in the games you needed to purify the Land first before installing a seraphim as Lord of the Land.