Why is Sinbad such a fucking faggot now? Did David convince him to cut off his nuts during the timeskip?

Why is Sinbad such a fucking faggot now? Did David convince him to cut off his nuts during the timeskip?

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2014-02-27/magi-manga-creator-teases-death-of-characters
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The author had to do something with sinbad and make him an antagonist so she can finally end this shit in a few months, probably round late Nov.

>Thinking it's going to end
We have at least 670 nights to go.

>
>Why is Sinbad such a fucking faggot now?
Did you miss the first arc he appeared? All the stuff he has done through the story? His spin-off?

>The author had to do something with sinbad and make him an antagonist so she can finally end this shit in a few months

Is this bait or you're fucking retarded? Sinbad was ALWAYS like this, this was foreshadowed both in the original manga AND in his spin-off.

Do you have the attention span of a goldfish? Chapter 321 is great too, Sinbad finally stops pretending to be something that he's not and finally admits that he's just a greedy human like everyone else.

It's official user, once the sinbad/david shit is over there isn't anything left really to dwell on too and will probably end on the wedding or something. This whole final arc has nearly been a year

B-but then who will win the Kougyokubowl?

Aladin, regretably.

He never admitted to being a greedy human though, he just admitted to being human which is why he is going to the Sacred Palace to become God.

>He never admitted to being a greedy human though

>which is why he is going to the Sacred Palace to become God.
Because he's greedy and he wants to accomplish his dream.

>Regrettably
Who SHOULD win the Kougyokubowl?

Because he is fixated on the distant future and wants to stop war forever and ever in one human lifetime, not because he wants to rule the universe.

>Because he is fixated on the distant future and wants to stop war forever and ever in one human lifetime, not because he wants to rule the universe.

BECAUSE HE'S GREEDY, HE LITERALLY SAYS HE'S GREEDY AND THAT HE WANTS TO DO IT BECAUSE IT COMES OUT OF HIS FUCKING ASS, HE'S NOT DOING IT FOR OTHERS, HE'S DOING IT FOR HIMSELF.

He literally says it's not for his parents or country or friends, it's just because HE wants it. That's the entire point, he was deluding himself by thinking he was superior before and that everyone was wrong, now he stopped caring, he admits that nobody wants what he does but in the end he'll do it because he wants to.

Just watch. He's going to get his ass beat by Aladdin and Alibaba and he is going to be convinced by based Alibaba that he actually isn't greedy or a bad person.

He's not acting like a fucking faggot, he's acting like your traditional shounen jump hero. If Ugo was a bad guy, this shit is something you see right out of the final arc of a SJ series.

>He didn't read Ohtaka's interview
Wew lad you are for disappointment

Post it.

I just hope he doesn't interrupt Alibaba's wedding.

>Sinbad is such a piece of shit he interrupts Alibaba's wedding

animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2014-02-27/magi-manga-creator-teases-death-of-characters

>now
He always was.

>Why is Sinbad such a fucking faggot now?
>now?
>now

user, you were under the presumption that he wasn't always a faggot.

>doing what you want without any concern for special titles like singularity but simply because you want to
>means your nuts got cut off

Dude what? Going around because you believed you were some special snowflake that knows everything is more of a bitch move than just doing what you want simply because you desire it. If anything, he actually grew a pair.

>Aladdin grew up
>He still looks like a little girl

??

Oh he may have abs now, but he clearly inherited his mother's loli genes.

Because Alibaba is not suffering anymore.

>following your dreams makes you a faggot
Aladdin would be disappointed in you, user.

He's still only 15 user.

Following your dreams in the Magi universe means becoming a brutal totalitarian lunatic.

Don't worry, as long as it is your dream Aladddin is gonna support you.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Sinbad, is in fact, Sinbad/David, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, Sinbad plus David.

Kekked.

Fucking lol.

FUG

I want to make Morgiana a mother.

Alibaba pls. Everybody knows Kougyoku is the best girl.

Absolutely not. Look at these legs.

Look but don't touch.

>Sinbad/David
Does that mean that Sinbad is top bunk?

Don't be such a greedy human bean, Alibaba.

Anyone got a gif of Morgiana with the gauntlets after Alibaba tells her they would look good on her?

Morgiana is my cute catgirl waifu that isn't meant to be shared with anyone.

How does Alibaba's horn work?

Literally the official announcement is that Magi is close to its end.

Did you doubt when people were saying Bleach was ending as well?

>Did you doubt when people were saying Bleach was ending as well?
Didn't Bleach ended like 5 years after the announcement?

No because I don't follow Bleach on account of it being irredeemably bad.

This?

Yes.

Kawaii as fuck.

It's pretty cute. Kinda wish she kept them.

Who wants to marry a Fish?

He's just being a SJ hero. The only difference is they push more strongly the idea that his war-free world isn't desirable, rather than the idea that him fighting the odds is stupid.

Nobody evidently.

What use is a thirsty fish?

No bullying allowed.

>he admits that nobody wants
Which is pretty bullshit honestly. It's interesting that to resist the idea that Sinbad's right, Ohtaka had to have people be self-centered and caring only about the short-term. And then use that as the standard for rightness.

Not that that's unrealistic, but it certainly doesn't fit with SJ heroes.

Pic related.

>Aladdin's mother was an eternaloli
>Kougyoku is an eternaloli
>Aladdin has no testosterone whatsoever
Would their child be a double loli?

Their kid would have very soft features regardless of gender.

But if it's a girl then she'd probably be loli-like.

Damn now I kind of want to see their double loli kid

I kind of want to see one of their kids hook up with an Alimor kid.

Wouldn't the result be an unstoppable OP baby?

Modern Hao incoming

How can one man be so perfect?

I respect Sinbad a lot, he's determined as fuck and was humble enough to accept that, contrary to what he believed, he's indeed just a greedy human in the end.

Princess Sinbad!

What, is Shaman King Flowers coming out of deep freeze?

Sinbad a shit. I want to see the main trio.

Bump.

It's the hair horn.

I hope his children get that too. It's adorable and must be passed on.

Wouldn't his children be half cat?

Yeah. He's going to have a litter.

last chapter was the only good one since the civil war arc

>now

You do you, user.

>He didn't enjoy Alibaba and Judal's Bogus Journey
>He hasn't been enjoying Kougyoku and Alibaba vs Seven Seas Alliance
Fag.

Good thing that they're not heroes and they're not from Shonen Jump either.

I love Sinbad but I need to witness his bitter downfall as soon as possible.

I want to see MILF Morgiana so badly.

wait how did Sinbad find the Sacred Palace again?

Loli ghost Arba told him how to get there. Next chapter we find out if it worked or if he just dies like a bitch.

Oh that's dumb

I was hoping Sinbad was still possessing what's her name that Aladdin likes and was going to try some screwy hypnosis shit

Why would Kougyoku know how to get there?

Anyway, we literally found out in the last two chapters. Apparently by amassing all the metal vessels you have a ludicrously slim change of entering the Sacred Palace but you can't enter while you have a corporeal form so there is a 99% chance Sinbad is just going to die.

>No corporeal form
>Sinbad is already a mass of fucking chakra, ki, reitsu shit
>Boosted by the power of the metal vessels

Yeah no he's got this shit

Also she would have been to coax it or drug/capture Aladdin

>implying last two chapters that will be released in 6 months time won't be 1000th and 1001st night respectively

Oh yeah and Alibaba has already left his body as a spirit and thus will be able to enter the sacred palace in his spirit form

Alibaba and Aladdin have fit the mold since pretty early on. Including Sinbad, their accomplishments have all been hero tier.

It's not a story about peasants farming, mate.

>sin becomes god of new world and kills morg on wedding day at altar
ali suffering is nonstop

DELET

I'd honestly be more surprised if this didnt happen ali bro

Why would Sinbad kill anyone? He said he was greedy and human, not evil.

The suffering days are over!

Speaking of Morgiana.

How many times do you think she has been raped over the years? I mean, she WAS a slave.

>raped
you can't rape property, ownership is consent

He himself has literally no reason to interrupt it, it has nothing to do with his goals.

Only one would if david took over him or something

None because Ohtaka isn't that mean.

So lots.

Please don't bully the cutest, best girl to ever exist.

Thank you.

>Please don't bully the cutest, best girl to ever exist.
who?

But that's not Sheba.

Don't be rude to best girl.

>best girl.
you finally posted her, but why is she so small and why is that horrible decoration so big

Who's that doggy?

Shut up, Aladdin. Morgiana a best.

You mean kitty?

Reminder that Hakuryuu hit that before Alibaba came back.

Nice headcanon but it all belongs to Baba.

I want Judar.