This is a Chinese-American virgin

This is a Chinese-American virgin.

This is a Portuguese man

Nonsense, she's been blacked a hundred times

>Revy
>virgin
Pick one.

>Virgin
Fucking japan, that's not how life and interesting characters work.

>psychotic gun-for-hire
>still caring about her sexual experience

>virgin

Dunno. She fucked some girls in prison, didn't she?

She was raped by a corrupt cop when she was a kid.

>virgin
I'm pretty certain I've seen a gif where she was raped. I still haven't watched the OVAs.

>virgin

I don't see that OVA as canon, but let's be serious user. The way she acts, she was probably raped in the manga too. Not to mention she worked for Rowan where she was great at "taking it and giving it". She also straight up admits fucking dykes in prison.

The show is shit anyway so who cares

>virgin
Thats not what the cannon says.

This is a Russian-Japanese virgin.

Was this in the anime? I dont recall

She was, watched the ovas a few days ago.

Anime is non-canon. Revy is pure battlefu and you guys know it!

>Revy is pure

Even if she wasn't raped, she's far from pure.

This is a Japanese Virgin(old)

u-huh

>Was this in the anime? I dont recall
If I remember correctly, it was in the manga, when Revy threatened to rape Jane.

>implying it's possible to maintain your virginity in Raonpuar

Is he giving her an ocular pat down with those sweet glasses?

I'm pretty sure he has. Though that might of changed since he's living with two semen demons now.

Wait wait
who was Russian? The father or the mother?
That makes Rin Russian too?
Wtf I love Rin now

What do you even call that kind of sunglasses? They look like old fashioned welding goggles but I really want a pair.

Zouken is russian. Rin is a Finn in a tin bin.

Aah that makes a lot of sense, Slavs are fucking subhumans.

Oh fuck, I forgot about Rotten. Even if he were to hit up a brothel he'd probably spill spaghetti everywhere.
>we will never see a Rotten, Shenhua, Sawyer spin-off

Post more cute Revy pics

He is eccentric, good looking and has enough sense to wear a bulletproof vest while posing like an idiot.
Why do you think he is in the first place?

They're called side shielded glasses. I've only seen people driving motorcycles wear them.

What about Rock?

Revy isn't a virgin she was raped by a dirty cop in new york.

Only in the OVA which changed some other things as well. I go by the manga, and so far it hasn't been hinted that she was raped.

>Revy just fired the Sword Cutlasses in that room so Rock keeps saying MUMP because he now has tinnitus

Does the manga have anything that isn't covered in the anime?

muh dik

The manga is still ongoing, though Hiroe is notoriously lazy so progress has been really slow. The new arc starts after where the OVAs left off, but there are only 11 chapters so far.

I dont like this chinese hacker arc.
Its still early though, and probably will be for another 10 years.

The rape makes here purer though.

Hey, at least we got confirmation that Greenback Jane is a literal nympho.

Why does everyone in anime look white? Are Japs racist?

Imagine the drunk sex

Jealous of the superior white race, naturally.

I know that Azasuke has a thing for Revy and all. She's hot, i'd fuck the shit outta her too. That being said there are other women in the black lagoon universe! He does make one doujin with Balalaika to be fair but where is my Greenback Jane doujin, what about Eda or Shenhua, how about some Sawyer the Cleaner, or Roberta on Shota action! Guy needs to spread the love!

>Hiroe will never give us a bonus chapter with Dominatrix Revy

I don't know if the LN was canon or not, but fact that Hiroe himself draw that illustration of her riding that fat guy made my dick diamonds. They didn't even go into detail of what happened in the LN either. I also noticed Hiroe likes drawing her in those types of clothes a lot. Maybe he's trying to tell us something?

Bane?

Fucking purityfags.

Hiroe doesn't seem like the kind of guy who gets hung up on the purity thing. Revy's sexual experience is never really made a plot point but it's a pretty safe bet that anyone who lives large in a city of gangsters and whores isn't a stranger to gettin' greasy.

BNAE?

Roberta and Garcia probably fucking like rabbits 24/7 after Muerte arc.

>Revy, I'm BBC

Poor Fabiola.

New chapters when

Never.

D is always best cup. Always.

Roberta will dominate her.

I wonder how they will deal with Jane? She's technically the villain of this arc.

The OVA is cannon, the show is just out of order compared to the manga. The japanese arc happens halfway though, and roberta's blood trail is the longest manga arc so far.

The OVA is canon to the anime not the manga. I see them as two separate things.

That's pretty retarded, as the new arc is a direct sequel to the OVA you don't consider canon. The very first scene is rock and benny talking about the events of The OVA, with rock still being sore from having a cracked rib.

The fuck are you on about? The new arc isn't a sequel to the OVA. It's the following arc in the manga after the Roberta arc in the manga. The arc that the OVA was based off of.

To tank shit for real deal

The only ones I figure are still virgins are Eda and Balalaika, and I'm not so sure about Eda. The only reason I'm thinking those two are clean is due to their patriotism. Yeah Eda is trashy in her off time, but she is in the city for a reason and seems loyal to the CIA. And I figure since Balalaika was groomed to be a loyal Red soldier since birth she would give less than a shit about fucking...

Oy virgin in that city is rock

What the fuck you talking about, the OVA is roberta's blood trail. Also for your knowledge,
>Sequel
>(A sequel is a narrative, documental, or other work of literature, film, theatre, television, music, or video game that continues the story of, or expands upon, some earlier work. In the common context of a narrative work of fiction, a sequel portrays events set in the same fictional universe as an earlier work, usually chronologically following the events of that work.) - Wikipedia

Highly unlikely. He probably never had a girlfriend, though.

He doesn't bat an eye being around naked revy though, so it's possible he isn't as far as anime rules work.

>when user posts disgusting lewds/doujins of your waifu

There should be a rule against this. It honestly makes me sick. How would you like it if someone posted horrible photos of the woman you loved weither it be in real life or 2d. May the depths of hell have no bounds for the eternal torment of your soul.

She flat out said she had several bitches in prison who she fucked so good that it is why her nickname is REALLY revy two hands.

>woman you love
>real life
Kill yourself. I'm not playin with you, kill yourself.

Balalaika is warsexual.

hello

Not canon

Did I trigger you with my trigger? You're more pathetic than I.

Its all technical. Chinese started it and the hacker group knew about it and countered it. Its a stupid situation that everyone is taking it like its life ending. Just a lets just kill everyone just to clean up this mess kind of moment.

Keep telling yourself that user.

That'd be pretty fucking hot, actually. I absolutely love doujins of my 2D waifu and I could only fall in love with a real woman who's a complete exhibitionist.

Wonderful, amazing B

>Greenback Jane
>brown skin
>cow tits
>subpar ass
2 out of 3 isn't bad but no ass is kind of a deal breaker for me.

>B
>Jane
Check your glasses, hombre.

So the Roberta x Garcia doujins are officially what happened to them?

I know that user was referring to Sawyer. I was talking about Jane.
Sawyer's got my kinda proportions, though.

I think that was in the manga as a side story.

>a female character can only be interesting if she has sucked a million black dicks
t. American

I'm confused, are you saying you have a sexy body like Sawyer?

Yes.

You're both fucking awful and are presenting a simpleton opinion.

pix or I don't believe you

Yes, I was saying I have the proportions of the fictional girl I want to fuck. I wasn't at all saying that she has features that appeal to me.

Indeed

Alright Alright, you've got me.

>Eda
>Virgin

>so smelly, violent and ugly even passing out of alchohol during 10 years in a city full of rapist never got her some dick
0/10 woman

You forget she worked S&M, and was one of the best in both of the roles.

>those thighs
>those big tits
>virgin

I wish.

Girls having sex with other girls doesn't make them a slut. It doesn't even really count. My gf has sex with other girls all the time and I don't care.

Reamed by Dutch

And i'm sure that all the sex you have with other men doesn't make you a fag either, faggot.

Take your cuck memes somewhere else.

there's no way a Chinese American 3dpd would look pretty like Revy right?

Didn't we just have this thread?

>lives with two fellow idiots
>sit on the couch and play video games
They're all a bunch of ninnies

How many years until vol 11

Who's gonna be Rocks sloppy seconds, her or Feng?
I'm voting her, honestly. It'll probably happen mid-arc to cause drama/tension when she steals Rock for a night

Feng gonna die so Revy

I bet Black Lagoon's going so slow because Rei Hiroe's also working on projects under the pseudonym Yoshimura Kana

Search your feelings you know it to be true

I thought he was having trouble getting vol 11 published, and had the whole thing done. I think he posted about it on twitter a while back.

>Black Lagoon will never conclude/finish

They try desu

The cutest and sexiest ninny.

Sorry, I never watched or read black lagoon. My girlfriend loves it but I was busy with jojo to check it out. From what I read, revy was beaten and raped by cops in Manhattan.
I live in NY, and this is surprisingly somewhat accurate.
It just happened with blacks.
And to the anons wondering about a 3DPD thic asian, here ya go

redpill me on the Chinese hacker arc , literally dropped BL because of that.
Japan arc >>>>>>>>>>>>>> you're waifu >>>>>>>>>>> shit >>>>>>>> Chinese hacker

Cutest: The Cleaner
Sexiest: The Wizard
Prettiest: The Thai

Aiya!

She was actually raped by her dad so no she's not a virgin you mong.

But user, those three are gag characters; they're allowed to be ninnies.

That was only in the ova, not in the manga

It hurts so much

Chinese hacker has barely started, can't really compare it to a finished arc

still pd

>berserk
>hxh
>black lagoon
>vagabond
I deserve this I guess

>Revy was a switch
wew lads I can't contain it anymore

The next volume is coming in 2017 you defeatist fucks.

Where's your proof you silver tongued devil. I won't have you giving me hope easily.

DIDN'T HAPPEN YOU CAN MAKE IT CANON

7 years

>Liking used goods.
You're beyond hope.

Is there more of this?

Sunny in philly reference noticed

Whats up with black lagoon threads? This piece of shit is on hiatus longer than berserk and hxh put together. Shut the fuck up, motherfuckers.

Saucenao had nothing, is this from anything?

Just finished reading the second Roberta arc and now I have some questions because some things don't resonate. Lets recap

>Soldiers go to Roanapur
>Suppose to get some druglord guy running an operation, bring him back to reveal more info
>All goes well until the head gangs hear about
>Some want these guys dead, some don't
>Shitty gang hit-squads try to kill soldiers but fails
>Attracts Roberta who at this point was trailing them
>All hell breaks loose
>Kids get involved along with Revy and Rock
>Shenanigans occur
>Everything solved with a hocus pocus bullet

My only question is what the fuck was Rock's big master plan involving the soldiers and Roberta? All he ended up contributing to them was a boat ride for that final showdown, nothing more. Unless there's something I'm missing here, because the story seemed like it revolved around Rock trying to preserve the fragile ecosystem of Roanapur.

Doesn't this bitch get punished snake'd in the anime?

>Revy is a virgin
She killed her dad for a reason, man.

>tfw you will never be Revy's sub

>CIA agent
>not fucking for the mission

Yeah.

At the end of the OVA she has no eye and is missing an arm, a leg and a couple of fingers on her other arm iiirc

the scene where she makes out and dry humps the general guy is what sticks out to me the most

that shit was so hot

Basically.

She's already a demon.

Premium Post incoming

Yakuza Arc Revy with skirt and leggings > Nun > Shenhua > Little Maid > Fryface > Normal Revy > Chainsaw Bitch > Hindu Bitch >>>>>>>>>>> Roberta

>BLACKED

fucking WHY??

revy is so tsun tsun

>tfw 21cm
How does it feel I can pleasure your unpure, slutty waifu?

Revy isn't my waifu, but I do pretty ok with my 17cm

reality m8

>You will never be alive to witness the end of Black Lagoon
>mfw

No anime character can resist the BBC.

Short hair Revy.

Some style of sunglasses designed by Matsuda. The real deal costs more than a grand, but you can find cheap knockoffs everywhere

she looked more chinese at first

How many Ds has Revy taken? She clearly went down for some clam juice and is into spanking, but no idea on the Ds.

>Garcia getting /ss/ by a latina cake with dynamite body
Living the dream. Didn't she also lose a couple of limbs though? Can't remember if it happened in the manga too.

Though maybe he's into that.

About as official as every other omake.

>The Thai

?

That was just in the OVA she lost limbs.

Wish she still did.

The chinky revy looks so much more serious though.

is rock a virgin

Why even fucking post it at that size m8?

Even Hiroe knows that you're waifu is an ex stripper/dom that fucked a ton of women in prison.

Accept her how she is and get some fucking reaction images of her that you didn't steal from me

Why would he be?

He was a salaryman, not some otaku sperg.

Also he speaks like 5 languages and bitches love that.

For the anons that care I finally replaced my wrecked C3 with a W124 300e after having to ride my '83 Nighthawk for over a year

Glad to hear it nigga

>virgin

pretty sure no 3dpd could pull off revy convincingly

mainly because cosplayers are typically not physically fit

>germanshit
absolutely disgusting

I've seen white girls pull it off well, never with a chink

I'm sorry, this is now a rattle and plastic free zone. Been there, done that with the Corvette.

so the volume 11 storyboards are done but hiroe is working on something else?

what?

Please, she literally had cop cum and hymen blood dripping out of her pussy after being raped in jail.

>rattle

?

M8, I've also got a honda project, don't try and fool me. Thing is rattly as fuck. And I bet it won't improve when I completely strip out the interior.