Ghost in the Shell

>Ghost in the Shell
>Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocence
>Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex (s1)
>Ghost in the Shell: S.A.C. 2nd GIG (s2)
>Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Solid State Society
>Ghost in the Shell: Arise - Alternative Architecture
>Ghost in the Shell: The New Movie

is this the proper viewing order?

No, this is
>Ghost in the Shell 95
>done

Correct.

This user is correct.

Is the new movie shit?

Agreed.

SAC both first and second gig>GITS
Take that to the bank.

stfu retard, both SAC seasons are some of the best anime ever

who gives a shit there all good even arise is way more tolerable than most of the crap waifu anime coming out lately........... now the new movie um we will see

Yes, though you could easily just cut out Arise and the new movie. Not because they're necessarily bad, just because they're an alternate universe kind of thing.

Yes.

Also, download the original 1995 film, not 2.0. It replaces some fantastic 2D animation with CG, since both CG and Ghost in the Shell were hip at the time.

I enjoyed it. It wasn't Stand Alone Complex, but it got close in how it handled the whole team working together, which I really love.

Kill yourself

Blade Runner > 95 > SAC > manga > the rest of GiTS is hot garbage.

>...........
>um
>all lowercase

The fuck are you doing?

Innocence is shit
People always shit on Arise but I haven't watched it yet

It isn't as good SAC or the movies. It is shit.

Also the look is terrible.

THIS BETTER

I believe SAC was an alternate universe as well

Fuck new Motoko

So its better than Arise at least? Arise was totally not my thing

By the way how excited are you all for the new Hollywood remake, its going to be awesome. Remakes always are.

Well yeah, but it was also a god tier, essential alternate universe.

innocence
sac
sac 2

Done.

The first post made the impression that a 12 year old bubbly girl was behind it. Now I have the impression of a loud, aggressive nigger.

No, it's not better. Just write like a normal person, is that so hard?

>So its better than Arise at least? Arise was totally not my thing

If you didn't like Arise, I don't know if you'd like the movie.

I didn't really have that much of a problem with Arise besides it not being as good as the rest of the franchise. I liked any parts of Arise that utilized the team as well as Stand Alone Complex did, which were few, but wonderful. So the first three or so movies were kind of a let-down because of that, but once most of the cast finally joined, it was pretty good.

If you want more team-based action, then definitely check it out. Most of the movie centers around two parts (If my memory isn't shit. It is.) where the whole team gets to flaunt their abilities and it's great. Maybe three, actually.

I feel like I said a whole lot of nothing just now, but whatever.

fpbp

I know exactly what you mean, its not a whole lot of nothing. Guess Ill go watch the movie one of these days, Ive had it sitting in my downloads folder since release.

OTP