twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No

Kodaka won't kill Kyoko for real if he knows what's good for his life

I want to marry Mitarai!

That is one of Junko's dumbest faces.

>Hey Monaca, you should build a robot filled with HOPE

THERE WAS NO ONE WHO COULD EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR HERO JUZO

>Punched Naegi in order to defend his bro
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag because he knew that he was the traitor all along
>Had a misunderstanding with the Gozuboys
>Saved Hinata from getting killed by HPA
>The master of chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was because he was a merciful hero, and not just to flex his muscles and check dat ass (because he only want's Munakata's ass)
>Went full ham on the evil old man mastermind and crew to save the FF
>Roundhouse kicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet in order to stop the second coming of Junko Enoshima
>Unable to stop some mentally deranged kid from blowing up half the school because he was too busy being a hero
>Had a misunderstanding with the donut but spared her
>Survived 2 missile barrages by an evil robot bent on destroying all hope
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians
>Became the world champion in boxing, becoming the undisputed best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school
>Too Alpha to mess with the bitches and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel to protect his love no matter what
>Only took a 2 episode rest before kicking the shin of everyone again
>Took a fucking spear to the shoulder, impaled into a wall and shrugged it off like it was just a mosquito bite
>Was not seduced by Ruruka's sweets because he was so loyal to Munakata
>Has enough consideration to the normies to at least use them as a coatrack
>Even at the world's end, he was still gunning for a piece
>such a straight forwarded bro, he bends his own sexuality
>saves the manlet when he's in need, cutting of his hand to be the savior he truely is! Saving everyone with the power of determination
>Single handedly stopped the killing game, physically and literally

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S
Hope will tell, my friend!

No, the waifubait trash needs to stay dead

Absolutely.

Edgy.

Hail the Führer

Every Junko except that one is a treasure

> that horrible realisation that despite being one of the worst characters in the series, who also in turn was the cause of everything, was too much of a chickenshit to fix it, and is trying to essentially take over the world right now after being fucking tricked AGAIN, Mitarai is going to live and get a happy ending because Naegi is too fucking nice

Yes, this perfection needs to live on.

what the fuck was the point of those shots of the boats and the island

>Gyaru Kirigiri
MUH

What if Hajime vows to be a waifu protector now? Saving all waifus in need is his job.

No, your hope is too weak

also not as qt as this Komaru, she'll have a scene with Makato I just know it

queen was best

Set up Hinata for the Kibou arc

I want to kiri Kyoko's giris.

Don't mind me. I'm just going to use Kaede's real SHSL talent.

>now
He should have done it much sooner.

For a better experience in these threads, remember to hide posts made by people who are overly obsessed with Junko, and/or are blatantly made for the purpose of baiting.

Some easy clues to pick up on are Junko images, frogposting, meme images from other series and especially other boards, starting sentences with a capital letter but not ending them with a period, or leaving an empty line between quoting a post and their first sentence.

Please do

*Makoto

>Cred Forums the character exist in canon now
Ooma really rose to my interests.

We're in need of someone to come in and tell FF that they're boring, thus crushing their morale and restoring the status quo.

That goes without saying
>You will never kiss the toes of Queen Junko

How about you fuck off and stop trying to bring back that cancerous argument you had with them onto here?

How many times did they fug

Maybe!

This is it, folks, the very last question. Will Hagakure be right? Or wrong? Personally, I won't like him at all if he turns out to be wrong, his prediction has been wrong twice now and it'd be really nice if he got it right for the third and final one, and not something incredibly bittersweet.

strawpoll.me/11309418

Shota Hitler will be best boy.

Not before you get stabbed by her ahoge.

Predictions (not hopes, but what I'm expecting) for Kibou-hen

>Makoto & Hajime will yell at Mitarai about muh hope and future for 15 minutes until he eventually buckles, saving the world.
>the rest of the dead cast will show up in Hell Theater to bully a grumpy Junko during this, who runs out of the theater room in the end
>Kyoko will be fine thanks to Cure W bullshit, it just takes a while to kick in. Bandai's fine too and has been wandering around aimlessly for a couple episodes now.
>The counter wasn't about the participants but the survivors, hence the 16th was Yasuhiro.
>Hajime brought a couple other survivors with him, and they'll save Munakata and Aoi from the hope'd soldiers and contribute nothing else to the episode
>There'll be a really cheap and brief montage slideshow covering what happens this conflict
>Epilogue scene featuring Kaede from V3. Will reveal absolutely nothing about her or her background, just that Kodaka was full of shit when he said that V3 would be unconnected to the HPA stuff

Tenkai is best boy.

>Izuru
>giving shit about Junko
He is mad as fuck at here
" if only her feelings would overcome your plot and be able to save them, we can say hope is the most unpredictable one. " while holding Chiaki's hairpin tightly

" listen, using people is a talent too: Iam going to use that person just like they used me in the past "

Izuru don't have any positive feelings towards Junko, he is a Chiakifag now.

But SHSL Plot Armor doesn't activate until the games come out.

>implying that doesn't make him harder and fuck her even more roughly.

I would faint if I saw this IRL.

Naegi-kun, it seems my panties are wet.

Reporting in!
I hope our boy will at least get a mention from someone in kibou hen

>remembers that episode of doctor who where everyone is eaten by space piranhas and survived by being uploaded into the matrix

We know, user. Don't feed the Junkofags.

please let nobody respond to this shitposter after this comment.

It's funny and i laughed when i first saw it

If you'd stop pissing yourself, we wouldn't have this problem. Also, you're fucking dead.

0, siblling love the bestest and purest

How many must die for Naegi to fucking lose it ?
>Literally chill all the time

>being this delusional

Only Chiakifags.

Stop right there, you criminal scum.

Life is simply despair, don't you think? A single anime can make the world go extinct.

Sibling love is incest user.

>Komaeda clinging to life with his own hand (hope) instead of his Junko hand (despair)
P O E T I C

9/10 would toss chairs at

Elbows too sharp, hands too smooth

It's a reference to some old manga I think

Delete that, Naegi.

strawpoll.me/11316136/

Let's settle this, boys. Dead or lie?

>the madman is actually going to rape her.

so its pretty much confirmed that shojo mc fuccboi is the lucky student, right?

>Stroking heR ahoge

MODS

> Nursery School Teacher.
> Takes place in a prison.

Oh god, she's competing with Chisa.

> The Hope video timer is at the full length of the episode by the time the other characters get there
> It's basically an awful re-enactment of "Break the Remote" from Another Episode, with Hajime just arguing for Despairs side of things for the sake of creating discussion out of it
> Episode ends as soon as Mitarai presses the Stop Broadcast button at the last second, just cutting to a black screen. The credits play with no music.
> "Will continue in Side: Aftermath"

>that death montage showed every death but Kirigiri's
HABBENING

Double or nothing.

Before playing SDR2 I believed that Chiaki would be awesome based on public opinion. However, at first I was let down. She was really boring. As the game moved on she started taking initiative and being a big help in the trials. So, I can't really get all the hating she is getting. I understand not liking her, but I don't think she is a bad character or that she did something wrong.

sorry kirigiri, im gonna ask you to put the gun down. this is all for the sake of hope

>or Rurukas
>or Miayas

>bunch of retards will choose both are alive

Just like they chose Chiakizuru.

I'm reading through old threads, as a Hopemanfag I've complained about this once, so thanks for the info, user. Even though you probably aren't on this thread.

>Angie
Is that what they think women in America look like?

I want these two to have a happy ending ;_;

But may all who seek you
rejoice and be glad in you;
may those who love your salvation
say continually, “Great is the HOPE!”

As for me, I am poor and needy,
but the HOPE takes thought for me.
You are my help and my deliverer;
do not delay, O my HOPE!

>Asahina will never lock her long, toned legs around your body

>????? talent man is going to cum deep inside her whle you have the control of her

It's bait.

Have a good quality version of just Kyoko? Cleanest gun edit yet(in terms of hands).

>trying to stop rape in the name of hope

Why don't you drop the gun detective?

It's bait.

Hey there, fellow hope enthusiasts!

Boy do I sure love me some good ol' hope. I just can't get enough of that stuff. How about that Chiako and and some Kirigiri? That's some good stuff there, amigo.

That last episode sure was shit, I can't believe the amount of despair it caused! Horrible!

Don't believe her lies user, does she look like a nurse school teacher to you?

Black with dyed hair and barely dressed? Sounds about right.

>he still thinks Chiakizuru was about Chiaki and not Izuru

Do you just say that to bait people?

aw yeah

People love Chiaki AI but find the excuse of Human Chiaki to hate her, it's stupid.

Gunposting and Jinposting were the only good things to come from DR3.

Prove me wrong. A damn shame Jinposting has fallen out of favour though.

>Ultimate Nakadashi

who lives and who dies?

You are hereby arrested, pedophile scum! Put your tiny wieners out where I can see them!

HERE IS EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED IN THIS SERIES!

youtube.com/watch?v=oxBJ-bgINUg

>Chisa Yukizome was brainwashed into despair by Junko Enoshima during her years as a teacher of Hope's Peak Academy
>After the tragedy, she joined the Future Foundation alongside her boyfriend Munakata and their other friend, the gay boxer
>As a leader of Future Foundation, Yukizome secretly manipulated it to fall from the start
>She created a situation in which the conservative FF leader, Kazuo Tengan, entered at odds with his vice-leader Munakata, because Yukizome was secretly making it so Munakata acquired extreme views of hope being the absence of despair and power = hope
>Tengan lost power in the FF while Munakata gained more prominence, then Chisa gave Tengan everything that he needed to make a comeback, the despair video™ and the uicide video™ along with information of the one who helped create it
>Tengan personally scouted Mitarai and tried to make him use his own personal Hope video™ but Mitarai didn't want to do it because it would be robbing everyone of their free will
> It didn't work, so Tengan was forced in a situation in which he had to use of the killing game to dispose of the FF and force Mitarai's hand
>However Chisa fooled Tengan and invited Mitarai to the meeting, which transformed Tengan's plan in a huge gamble

So while the mastermind behind the killing game is indeed Kazuo Tengan, the one who orchestrated everything and the fall of Future Foundation was YOU! Yukizome Chisa!

Why the dicktater part tho?

Here.

A lot of people (like me) hate the anime Chiaki, not SDR2 one.

It makes a bit more sense for the real Chiaki since her character relies much too heavily on inference and she's an anime-only character, but it's still bait most of the time. The only time it isn't bait is when people think the real one's existence devalues that of the AI, which is similarly senseless.

Incest a shit, why would you incest while you can have pure sibling love? It's a no brainier

There was the JUZOBOYS dudes and the memes involving Tengan. So you're very much wrong.
Although I appreciated Kyoko's gay dads myself.

why not both

>Asahina will never rape you

Incest is pure too

>Climax reasoning
>not Climax return
www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTPdehG3xro

I like SDR2 Chiaki just fine. It's the human incarnation that sucks.

I know this isn't the thread but I didn't find one up.

Being the OCD autist I am, I remember completing 999 and that the final puzzle was a sudoku with super sad music but I can't remember the rest of the plot at all.

What was the premise of the game again? Morphogenetis?

Reporting in.
I miss him...

If you shoot me, I'll fuck her brains out and then shoot her head off. Your move faglords.

Dat ass is just too amazing. Her wearing clothes somehow makes it much sexier.

Dom Kyoko would be pretty hot but I would rather have sub.

But who brainwashed Chisa? That's right, Mukuro. So we can safely say that Mukuro and her smellines caused the world to end.

hello despair my old friend

Yeah no shit she can't rape the willing

Never forget!

> Tfw no climax return part for DR3.
> Instead we just get a shitty theatre summary.

KODAKA

Just switch Chisa with Maki

Jinposting was god, no question about it, but let's not forget our boy who managed to win everyone's heart.

This is going too far. Who thought it was a good idea to give Komaeda a gun?

It's silly how much SHSL Inventor looks like Junko. It probably is just DR's sameface syndrome kicking in here too.

>"Actuallyyyyyyyyyy! it was just an anime I made Mitarai-chan create for me! this is the real despair video I spread to the world to show them the there is no HOPE in the FUTURE!

How would you react?

I'm still building my case, expect a finished version with Climax Return after the Kibou episode

The worst thing AI Chiaki did was probably force a scene in the hospital presentation room during case 3 investigation. It took an already relatively easy case and threw the solution at your face before the trial.

you think you can beat my luck?

>Asahina passes out from blood loss
>Hope-filled guards with orders to kill break down he door with her inside
>Kirigiri still dead and not a single mention of her
Face it AoixNaegi and Naegiri shippers. WeedmanxNaegi is the endgame ship

How sturdy was his closet?

do it
little you know, but I was trained by spetsnaz, it's how I operate anyway

kibou, bitch

Retconning just about everything that happened in DR3 beats most alternatives at this point, so I'd welcome it.

Was there even ever any doubt?

>would still rape her even though he's been shot at
>then kills her later for fun

The madman.

GET for Hope

ehh

Mukuro is but one of the pawns of Miss Enoshima Junko, the true perpretator of everything bad that happened in Danganronpa!

Don't sexualize Gekko with failed quads, user.

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for talented children

>WeedmanxNaegi is the endgame ship
TogamixNaegi*

Lust is far from pure, let it consume you and it'll wreck your life. Sibling love between Hope siblings only brings blessings. Plus it's adorable

TOO FAR

>Chisa's despair resulted in the ultimate hope
Is this her redemption?

Edgy Munakata was pretty good too

Kirigiri is gonna save Asahina. Aoigiri is happening, the signs are there.

Just put the weapon down. We don't want to hurt anybody.

It was close though.

Everyone calm the fuck down.

But who invited Junko explicitly to HPA? That's right, it was Tengan/the Guidance Commitee!

>We don't want to hurt anybody.
we don't?

Who's got the biggest junkos out of all the DR women?

Have you given up hope yet?

But who made Mukuro do it? That's right, Junko
And who is resposible for Junko? that's right, that limosine driver
And who is responsible to that? yeah, his parents
The same parents that met in a road on the same day the mother decided to go out of her way because she saw a snail

The snail caused the fucking world to end

Psalms is a wonderful book

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

Poor Kaede

Akane

Why is Izuru on the toilet?

>It's from her POV

Sakura's Sakuras probably weigh more than Naegi.

Prison atmosphere.

Fuck off SHSL Hitler. Don't you have more concentration camp to build?

Mitarai is basically that guy who invented leaded gasoline, and then felt guilty and tried to make up for it by inventing CFC fridges.

Where do waifus go when they die twice?

Tengan wasn't part of the steering committee was he? He was just Jin's counselor and advisor

But I can see how one can make an argument about them being the ones who screwed up everything

I thought for sure Jotaro was living until I found out his talent.
That bitch is definitely dying.

>It's fully voice acted

>Kaede asked for none of this

She did nothing wrong.

Nekomaru, what do you think about Despair 11 and Future 12?

Shouldn't this be Junko and Chisa?

WHICH RETARD STARTED THIS. WAS IT TUMBLR? I BET IT WAS FUCKING TUMBLR AGAIN GODDAMNIT

Especially if that someone will be Munakata

More like the dude who made the Atomic Bomb.

>VR enabled

It' sweet!

Morphogenic fields. Basically, the entire game is from Akane's perspective about trying to find a possibility wherein future Junpei (her only friend) could solve basically everything for her, and the only way that would be possible is if she used the same area that she herself had used in the past, in the future. She then sets the events in 999 in motion to avoid causing a paradox that would otherwise cause her to not exist (hence her worsening 'sickness' as the chance of her surviving dwindles when start going down the incorrect route, and subsequent disappearance).

Oh yeah, and Ace and 9-san were both fuckwads. Santa became increasingly antagonistic over the course of the 'true' route, because he wanted to protect his sister at any cost, etc. etc.

If memory serves at least.

who

Stop making my dick harder than it already is

It was __me.

Imagine this happening with dr cast.

youtube.com/watch?v=n0VOM7e5Hug

Yes she did. She grew tits and got blonde hair, automatically making her a turboslut.

>Now available on PC

I'm pretty sure tumblr doesn't want their shota fuckboy being compared to hitler

It got a little scary at times, but he kept it together.

"super sad music"
At least know the name of the best damn track in the game
youtube.com/watch?v=EjQfY47pFNs

>not TogamixWeedman
Togami totally gave Weedman those bedroom eyes

And she stole Keebo's MC spot. She had this coming.

Don't forget!

GUNS ARE BAD, PEOPLE!
I'LL PROVE IT BY SHOOTING YOU!

Already happened. It's called DR3 anime Future side.

WAS IT REDDIT OR FUCKING Cred Forums SOMEHOW THEN

DESPAIR STANDOFF

I'm fully expecting some bullshit like
> Junko left the video on the computer knowing that Mitarai would find it and open it
> After testing it too many times on Mikan to make sure it was right, she has fine-tuned the video to make a Despair who was unaware of their actions
> Mitarai still believes he's been Hope this whole time, but he's just been imagining everything wrong.
> The reason Junko let him go was because he had to complete the instruction embedded in his brain. "Create the Despair Anime, Ultimate Brainwasher"
> This is why Mitarai was crying helplessly in confusion about why he was running away. Because his body was actively getting him to a place to make the anime.
> Meanwhile, Chisa is instructed to hold the fort long enough for Mitarai to make progress, and only when the time is right, to send Tengan after him to recruit him
> Tengan's plan is actually Chisa's plan is actually Junko's plan for Mitarai to show the Worth Thing Ever Part II, though this whole time he thinks he's been animating a hopeful video.

> Hajime shows up and explains all this. Mitarai calls it bullshit because Hajime was Izuru and was working with Junko, and that the video really is Hope after all.
> The ending is a mini trial where Hajime and Mitarai are trying to convince Naegi, Togami, and Weedman to listen to them.
> Kirigiri shows up and convinces Mitarai to turn it off at the last second.

> At the end, we see a short glimpse of the 13th Leader checking on Aoi's injury. He shakes a visiting Naegi's hand and innocently introduces himself as the Original Lucky Student, and that's the only reason he wasn't present for the Killing Game.

>Mitarai's forbidden action is using his talent
>his talent is animating

showing your animation isn't the same as animating, couldn't he have brainwashed anyone anyway?

It will cause Hajime/Izuru to meet up with Naegi and combine the power of True Hope and Future to put an end to this game of Twisted Hopes and Despair once and for all!

Yes, kinda like that. He will most likely end up paying for his errors with his own life!

Don't worry guys, I got this.

So, why was Kaede thrown into the permabrig anyway?

She's a fucking pianist. What could she possibly have done?

we kill people who kill people because killing is wrong

But two guys can't have kids

>Chiaki Nanami
>160 cm (5' 3")
>46 kg (101 lbs)
>Blood Type: O

What a fat fucking cunt.

She was a virgin

SO THAT SHE CAN DIE

AND TRUE MC CAN ARISE

someone needs to make a DR MMD about it

It's a shame there isn't more art of everyone when they were younger. I'd love to see baby pictures for 2 and 3's cast as well.

RPfags are the ture SHSL despair.

Naegi has a boipussy though

>She's a fucking pianist. What could she possibly have done?
Massive plagiarism? Mindhack melodies?

youtube.com/watch?v=Uoq0j6Hf3Es

Caused despair through her Piano

Gunposting is pretty boring desu.

The way I interoperated what he was saying to Naegi was that Anime was just his hobby, and that his real Talent was in Brainwashing.

>short
>thiccccc
See no issue here

Anyone else noticed that he has a shirt similar to Nagitos? New hopeman?

>the only non-retarded person in that class

like, literally, why didn't they at least try shooting Mukuro? They didn't know she was the ultimate soldier. For that matter, why didn't anyone try to escape? It didn't look like they were barricaded in there.

Time to die, anonymous

>Kirigiri not featured at all in the death reel
ENOUGH
FROM THE CLOWN

> 160cm

holy fuck there's someone shorter than me even if fictional

>there will never be an OVA about how Munakata, Juzo and Chisa met at HPA
>we will never see Juzo almost spilling his spaghetti trying not to show Munakata that he'd like to get in his pants

>still no Chiaki rape doujin
what was even the point of this shitfest if it doesn't even generate decent porn?

The Hope Video being a Despair Video could actually be a good twist to be honest

I want to die.

Get rekt scrub she is actually too thin.

>Hope-filled guards with orders to kill
Only if they are trying to stop Animator Faggot.

A girl KO'd on the floor isn't doing anything. They'll just leave their guns pointing at her and stand there.

What would an A.I. know about hope?

looks like there was no ultimate common sense amongst them

「見捨てられちまってもさ、やっぱ生きてて欲しいよなぁ」

> Mindhack melodies.

I'd make like the reserve course and kill myself.

Probably unintentionally wrote a song that was too similar to another song and it got called out as plagiarism so she had to get locked up.

Or maybe she's the one person who didn't get into any trouble.

Do you live in a box or something and have only seen a handful of people all your life? 160cm isn't that short, especially for a girl.

Be patient user.

I would prefer more Kyoko though.

170cm is the bare minimum height to be considered human though. Only humans above the age of 18 can be posting on this website. Are you human, user?

Because Alpha Version Leon and Glasses Bitch's super high levels of combined retardation cancelled out Toy-Makers Ultimate Logic.

>this meme again
>what is Ruruka and Miaya

Tengan must have some way to deal with Hajime, right? Otherwise the dude is just going to beat up everyone and then chuck Ryouta out a window

>American BMI testers

Manlets are human too!

>silencing Happy Teru

>170cm
I thought it was 180cm and above. Or did I fall for the manlet meme?

Plagarism isn't enough to be thrown in jail forever and forced to kill each other to escape, unless this is like a Running Man-esque dystopia where almost none of them did anything wrong, and instead were brainhacked to believe that they did.

I mean, think about it, they've played the 'welp I've lost all my memories of anything that happened for two years' card for DR1-SDR2. Adding memories is totally different, really.

>tfw no fat Dangan girl

>Bandai, Gozu, Seiko, Kizakura, Izayoi, Juzo, and even Kirigiri had to die just to get Mitarai to stop being so pathetic
>his plan will probably be stopped and it will all be for nothing

Who should I be the most angry at? Mitarai for being so spineless that it keeps getting people killed? Tengan for his retarded plan? Or Kodaka for this fucking writing?

What did the Elevens either on Twitter, 2ch or 2chan think of yesterdays episode?

>masketta man has such a cool design
>wasted on a gay chuuni talent like folklorist
It's not fair.

Has it been confirmed they're actual criminals? I know V3 is set in "Gifted Inmates Academy" but the place looks like its been abandoned for years.

Well luckily the last episode set my expectations so low I don't think there'll be a way to disappoint me

THIS IS NOT FAIR

But that's because nipponese game developers cannot into weight. Almost no one has the proper weight given their body types and heights.

Tell that to Hiro when he comes and permab&s you for being a manlet and posting here.

Shirts dont work that way m8

Not anymore.

Its actually 190cm

Most likely she's there by mistake.

So all of Future was just to get Mitarai off his ass, and all of Despair was shit we already knew about

Why was this anime necessary again?

Kodaka

Who will be the trial point getters aka main trio?

>gay chuuni talent

No it's most interesting one. Especially if involved in cases.

Well, Ruruka was there, but you're right about Miaya.

>masketta man has such a cool design

Are you 15?

180 is actually fairly tall, so no.

Our sweet cinnamon roll shouldn't be degraded to such a state.
I'd rather see one involving her and Chisa, though,

It might just be me, but I got the impression that the 3 had known each other before entering hpa.

is hopeman a ghost no?

Have you ever been in a prison? No? Didn't think so. Don't you know about the indoor gardens?

Her music can mindcontrol people

I mean, why the fuck not? Videos and candies can

"You want to know the fate of Kirigiri? Fear not. I, Byakuya Togami, will explain all"

you don't get locked up for plagiarism user

they liked it

Yeap, but as long as their's hope

She's in high school. She's a fucking babysitter. Chisa can make a whorehouse into a home, nigga. There's no way someone like her can replace the magic that is Chisa.

Pretty much the same kind of reaction as here

Let's keep the brainwashing but how would you rewrite it so that it's more believable? Because essentially brainwashing is too powerful. It can control everyone including Ultimate Hope/Despair (see: Makoto/Monaca, so definitely Junko too). Maybe only not Izuru but that could be because he's void of a personality so there's nothing to control. Either way, if v3 is in the same universe, then why can't the answer always be brainwashing, know what I mean? Kind of ruined the series a bit, unless they've found a counter-measure or the videos got destroyed and Ryouta dies (which will happen hopefully).

Anyways, a suggested change could be that the brainwashing video success rate is 33%. It only works fully on 33% of the population and partially/not-at-all on the rest (this is also foreshadowing that Hagakure is the mastermind, ayy)

>Broadcast the brainwashing video in capital cities all over the world, it turns 33% of the population crazy. If each of them kills 3 of their loved ones that would be quite despairful, and the rest would run in terror and suspect each other constantly (aligning with DR:AE somewhat). There, I fixed your overpowered plot device, Kodaka.
>Keep the Chisa scene the same since the brainwashing alone wasn't enough, I'd say it was the lobotomy that did her in ultimately.
>Keep the Class 77 scene witnessing Chiaki's death but remove the dumb can't-move feature that was only added for this scene I bet. It wasn't relevant any other time, asides from that random Reserve Course student. Instead place screens everywhere and put the volume on maximum so they can't help but glance and hear Chiaki's cries of struggle.
>This Class 77 scene will fully despair 33% of the group (the weak-willed ones). Mikan is already despaired at this point since she's a pussy. The other ones who keep resisting are thrown into isolated cells by Mukuro where Junko gives them personal talks using loved ones / weaknesses to convert them. Only need 1-2 minute each

>Why was this anime necessary again?
It wasn't, it only fixed things that the anime itself created.

CHIhiro
CHIaki
CHIsa

What does it mean?

>manlet logic

Hopeman is watching over us all.

I think the "Supreme Leader" going to be a Chuuni character being all short and cute while talking like some evil emperor and shit.

But her death wasn't. Why leave it out? Naegi was also there when he discovered Gozu's corpse.

To keep people discussing until V3. That's also why it was deliberately made retarded for more memes.

In the DR games, the more interesting and unique your talent, the better it can be used to create a crimescene, the more likely you're going to be a killer. The more likeable you are, the more likely you are to be killed off.

I'm guessing that our final 5 will be Pianist (Kaede), Robot (Keebo lel), Nursery School Teacher, Dictator, and mandatory browntits.

Now, the ones I WANT to survive are Aikido, Pianist, Magician, Robot, and Nursery School Teacher. Sadly, the magician is pretty much killer fodder.

Tell me

whichever characters turn out to be the most likable and entertaining are dead for sure

Fireworks too, user.

>expecting me to read all that

>Less than 2 days
Its all over soon

Have a gif at least
twitter.com/towakooo/status/780077426361536512

>Monokuma
>Monaca
>Munakata
What does THAT mean?

DR3 would have been better if it was all about Weedman and Togami having a trip with Toko and Komaru

Just make it necessary for the brainwash to need a vehicle that it has to use to get to the victim, like having to target a specific insecurity or event in the person's life

Chisa needs to let herself be BLACKED in front of Munakata to have him taste the most delicious despair

Yamada's big sister is the only one I know of.

>juzofags being this delusional
Kekked hard

Kaede, Tenkai and Shuuichi.

>Naegi, tell them.

Why did you faggots have to ruin everything? He had such an interesting design but because of mcspot posting he looks like a sore loser to me.

>Chihiro Fujisaki
>148 cm (4' 10")
>41 kg (90 lbs)

Never mind, I have found the REAL fatass.

>Mukuro

this

What's it like to fuck shortstacked fatties?

Would it be nice?

Y'know? DR3's story doesn't seems as retarded if i imagine Hinata narrating it.
Great protagonist desu

Well, being a magician, possibly a bona fide one in some ways seeing how DR can get a little crazy with talents, is a talent that falls in that category.

But as much as I'm hoping she doesn't die, she may well.

What's wrong with them?

I don't know her weight is pretty close to the ideal. I'm sure the developers didn't intend for her to be a fatass.

That's the problem with making sequel to something that has a perfectly satisfying conclusion.

Its like fucking two pillows taped together

>Pianist (Kaede), Robot (Keebo lel), Nursery School Teacher

At least two of those will die for sure.

How do I save that?

>not BLACKANDWHITED

Hope Side will automatically become best side if they start it out with this

>Let's keep the brainwashing
But I don't want to keep the brainwashing

I'm a part time fujo but
Why does this not please me.

>I'm guessing that our final 5 will be Pianist (Kaede), Robot (Keebo lel), Nursery School Teacher, Dictator, and mandatory browntits.

The only ones who would be surviving out of that list would be Kaede and maybe the Dictator.

> All the antagonists have names that start with an M.
> Harukawa Miki is the only character in V3 that qualifies.

>Naegi: wut

Fuck off, pure loving only.

> Browntits not surviving in a game by Kodaka.

Lel.

>manakata didn't even spare a thought for Juzo last episode even though he's partially responsible for him dying
Wew lad

Some leakage is common in bodies after death.

Despair arc is WAY better than Future Arc. Future Arc was absolutely avoidable if Tengan has just confiscated all of Ryota's things, hacked his phone and computer, found the Hope Video, played it to the Future Foundation Leaders and then played it to the entire world.

Yeah its those reasons why I think the Magician is a goner. Kodaka said he wanted to have a more futuristic environment where he could come up with even crazy murder tricks. Magician's talent would make her a perfect killer material.

So they're soft, comfortable, and you want to sleep with them while having nice dreams when you're done?

>You want to know the fate of Kirigiri?
Why would he ask that? We already know her fate.

Because its not Komaeda and Naegi

Can we shake up some conventions a bit here please
Have the buff guy actually make it to the end or the weird midget guy not be a gag character, I dunno

At least the aphrodisiac scene was fun

>Ultimate Hope/Despair

Those titles don't mean anything special in the first place.

>33% of people kill 3 people they like
user, what is math

im fucking waifus

Yeah, i guess chiaki is like a pillow

Pull the strings

chaikers was created to suffer, kodaka agrees don't bother him about it

>Tits
Her being flat has already confirmed her death.

They're also warm and she'll tell you to do whatever you want with them as long as you're happy.

Kamukura's name didn't start with an M.

>Despair arc is WAY better than Future Arc.
No it's not. The last Future episode was awful, but in general, the arc was far better than Despair.

Considering Juzo just fucked everyone over by unleashing Mitarai...

Did you take a photo with your camera or something?

I want to see Tsumugi cosplay.

No, Episode 1-4, 6-8 and 11 were awful. That arc has only been making memes in general.

Of all the pics, you had to pick one with the fucking bottle.

Honestly I'd take 11 episodes of class 77 SoL over what we got any day.

Who was the Monokuma at the beginning?

It's literally a BD advertisement for her Kirigiri Sou game.

It means nothing.

>photos of your monitor

Izuru did nothing wrong. Literally.

What about the part where Tengan wants a successor he can trust the future with

did you fags even watch the episode subbed

She still has tits, they're just not as big as Akane's. She has Kodaka's protection.

Is this what hope looks like?

yes

>tfw you try and find Hitler quotes to attribute to the SHSL Dictator and you realize the holocaust never happened

I meant on average. I'm sure some will kill one or even none (because NEETs), and others will kill four. I don't know, not everyone has the same amount of loved ones. Plus the brainwashing only takes place in the capital cities of the world. They got buncha family in suburban/rural areas and so on.

Either way my point is they kill some people and make the unbrainwashed people despair.

Reminder that ghosts and the afterlife exist in Danganronpa

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Memes/DanganRonpa3

Look at all these memes

youtube.com/watch?v=_-8j8c7iL3E

Still more "good" episodes than Despair. Despair was a bigger mistake than Future.

savedeo.com/sites/twitter

>Brownstit

Where?

This.

Add in Hajimeme and you have AOTS.

Fucking christ this anime has been so painfully average. Do you think it would have been better off it hadn't been split into two parts?

I want to hold Toko-chan and tell her it will be okay.

>he thinks the bottle's still relevant

If he wanted one, then why not just Hope video one person to be the successor? Again, Tengan is a fucking idiot.

No it did not. The amount of bad episodes in Despair arc is NOTHING compared to Future Arc. If it was better, then Future Arc would not be falling apart so easily.

Her chest might as well be concave when compared to the likes of Aoi and Akane.

alt+printscreen to screenshot a window.
printscreen by itself captures the entire screen.
Paste it into mspaint or whatever and save it.

> There's a Main Character, a ???, and a Detective
Gee I wonder.

Nagito?

Nice bait

I want to tell Nagito that i agree with his views on hope and that i totally understand how he feels, i also want to tell him that he not only is smart as hell but also really talented.
Is that too much to ask?

THE PURPOSE OF THIS KILLING GAME WAS [absurdly easy goal that could have been accomplished via just asking]

Why are Jap writers so stupid?

i got lazy thats why

user the main trio is literally in your face.

Did you watched the episode? The situation was more hopeless for Tengan than what you think, read this please

It's probably crucial to the cases where she cosplayed as another character while murdering or changed the appearance of victim.

I can't wait for her to use gadgets in her sprite poses

Buff guy and the midget guy will be the most bro tier characters.
And I know they won't make it to the end. None of the guys I like do.

Miaya is 153cm.

>Let's keep the brainwashing but how would you rewrite it so that it's more believable?
Junko is a literal monster like Cthulhu or Nyarlathotep which is why she is so powerful. She changes personalities all the time because she can't fit in with normal people. She brainwashed others to become her slaves by making them feel hopeless despair. She broke Mukuro long ago.

After Komaeda's suspension Chisa doesn't get exiled to normieland. Junko and Mukuro arrive to school. Junko temporarily gets sorted into Komaeda's place in Class 77. She befriends Class 77 and discovers Izuru. She recruits Izuru.

One night she summons Chisa into HPA. Mukuro captures her and secures her to a chair. Junko enacts the student council killing game while forcing Chisa to watch. Chisa gets brainwashed. Etc.

She's gonna make a Junko cosplay.

I'm starting to like her more since I'm a sucker for female inventors, hopefully she survives the killing game.

The writers need to learn hot to create restraints to the enemies. Take the Cocoon Fal'cie from FF13. The beings are restrained to being forced to take care of Cocoon. So they can't just tell the characters to Summon Ragnorok and kill Orphan. They have to find a loophole to the system.

Tengan doesn't have a restraint, so it allows him to do things that would be far more effective to the situation.

DON'T GIVE UP HOPE NOW!

Two eps per week was good idea because fans can shitpost twice the normal rate and anime is only directed to them anyway, it's just writing that sucks

I wish Kodaka would do away with this idiotic formula.

I can't wait for her to pull out some rope when you give her a gift she really likes

I wont't brand it as retarded until I see the end of it by myself but right now I think a lot of people are lost in the "Tengan was the mastermind" thing and can't ee the bigger picture

The bigger picture being how the situation in the FF was and what was Yukizome's role in it

Throwing my predictions into the ring. Tsumugi is most likely a second case victim.

Do you think the 14th Branch have sexual harassment seminars?

Don't remind me, still mad she got such a bad treatment.

why is camera angle a meme

Kaede, Saigen and Tenkai are likely the main trio if no shenanigans are pulled.

Which means Kodaka can finally have his long time wish on getting Uchikoshi's approval to do a Nonary Game with the 9 trial point getters.

At least she was expressly conveyed as mentally deranged and given an explanation for it.
I can't defend the others writing wise.

B-but...

I dunno ask Naegi

she's literally junko

If you watched Despair,Tengan believed hope comes from humans acting like humans. Brainwashing himself a successor ruins the whole purpose.

There's also the question of whether brainwash even works on him considering he makes the videos.

Hopefully she's not the genki/air-headed type of female inventors like in every fucking Japanese games.

>built for sex

The "scrum debate" mechanic thing is the perfect chance to have more contributing characters outside the main trio
DR2 initially seemed like it could've had more but Twogami and Mahiru die early on so nope

I wouldn't mind.

Stop being a faggot, those are the best ones.

So wait, if getting hit is enough to cancel the video influence, does that mean none of the class members or Chisa ever got hit after watching the tape?

Future >> Despair

Miaya didn't die during the death game and the Miayabot was Monoca, who is still alive

>another detective survives a killing game

Ahahaha

>If you watched Despair,Tengan believed hope comes from humans acting like humans.

But then why bother with the brainwashing if he believes this? He's just creating 'not hope' by your logic if he brainwashes the entire planet to believe in Hope.

Nice 'counter argument' there. *sarcasm*

Hitting to cure only works on the beta hope video

Junko's name doesn't start with m

>mfw I will never EVER get class 78 SOL ovas

So what the hell is Aikidou anyway? I looked it up and its just people rolling around each other

What?

You need to watch the video for longer than 30 seconds to be completely mind hacked.

Good

I wouldn't mind seeing that myself.

>Naegi
>Kirigiri
>Togami
>Hajime
>Chiaki
>Nagito
>Kaede
>Saigen
>Tenkai

Oh shit you're right. Exactly 9 people. So even V3 was just a stepping stone for Kodaka's real goal to have DR x ZE a reality .

a self defense fighting style

Is the remixed version of this that plays in future released yet?

It's like judo, but shittier
I actually did Aikidou for 3 years

why are the DR devs so adverse to making the detective the playable character in what is largely a detective game? It's almost always the most interesting role in any mystery story (even in stuff like Ace Attorney, you basically act like detectives who get to go to court as opposed to just straight up lawyers)

If Hagakure could predict the future with +90% accuracy like Izuru and Junko, he would become bored and fall to despair

It could be that she appeared genki and innocent but was actually batshit crazy and tortured her victim to death.

Probably for the best. We saw how irrelevant and terrible the 77th class was. I wouldn't want 78th class to go through that.

So far the strongest evidence that Kaede will die is her "natural leadership" and defined non generic talent flag.

Makoto,Hajime and Cumaru were nobodies to self insert.

Cosplayer is gonna be a knockoff Impostor-like talent, calling it now

Was it worth it? It seems like the attacker would have to be a complete retard for you to have any chance

Asahina came to her senses after Munakuta found her and Naegi. They didn't explicitly show how she snapped out of it, but I can't imagine it being anything other than a wack on the head.

It's a fighting style.

Look what happened to class 77, be thankful that they didn't touch class 78.

God I'm so pissed Junko is dead

Now we'll never get to see her lose her shit when Hope finally wins

>MC's always have to follow the norm in personality

Fuck off Keebofag.

That already happened in 2.

Not at all.
You pretty much learn how to roll for the first year, and after that you do the same techniques that wouldn't be able to do shit in a fight for the following years.

But I can roll correctly now!

As far as we know Tengan was broken by what happened with the world and saw Ryota's anime as it's only hope in comparision to Munakata's extremism through war and power

Someone suggested using Junko and Chisa as a replacement for Monokuma theater in v3. I'd love it if the actually did that.

Not the real Junko

Tell me, anons, what is he listening to?

>lose her shit
More like endlessly drool with glee over how her plans failed

But the question is who would be the Clover of the group

I'm almost hoping that Kaede dies only to switch to one of the other girls at this point just to annoy you guys.

His hope is explicitly in being able to entrust Mitarai with the future. The brainwash is just a part of taking care of the future, the hope has to do with Mitarai growing up to be able to lead the world (via brainwash).

>Rantaro Amakai
so which translation is right

You can't win with Junko, even when she lose, she wins

SDR2 is the ultimate defeat for her

Say... How would you pull a "junko saves Makoto"?

It was for all intensive purposes Junko
At the end of DR2 she was just sad and disappointed. She wasn't going wild over the despair she felt.

Can't happen, Junko's immune to true defeat because even if she loses, she can get off to her own despair

>Was it worth it?
If you want to defend yourself buy a gun. Martial arts are something you do for fun.

We don't know. All we know for sure is his first name is Rantaro. We need to get the clearer versions of Famitsu to translate better.

The audio of Chisa's brainwashing scene

Bitch needs to get Kars'd

Let's see for how long her despairgasm can last when she's an USB pen floating endlessly through space

By realizing it's fucking stupid and not doing it.

Except she went out in SDR2 utterly disappointed because it was and ending that wasn't hope or despair. She was pretty soundly defeated.

Ahh, I thought I missed something else.
I don't know but this is Asahina we're talking about. A little knock in the head and she'd forget the whole day.

Marked trial point getters with a blue plus, murderers with red X, victims with pink x. Here's your spoilers.

Fine then how about this?

>2 SHSL Lucks
>2 SHSL Hope
>3 SHSL ???
>2 SHSL Detectives

>At the end of DR2 she was just sad and disappointed. She wasn't going wild over the despair she felt.
You got that in DR1, where she ends things on her own terms moreorless.
What you see in DR2 is when she is straight up made helpless. "Bored Junko" is the real one, not those other personalities she's manufactured.

She is defeated in SDR2.

Hajime tells her to fuck off with this hope vs despair shit and just let them do what they want.

Hinata-kun!

Yeah, and because she isn't able to use despair to escape herself I think that's pretty soundly defeated

Much more realistic.

People actually think Maki will survive

Amami

Keebo won't even live long enough to smell a class trial though.

>Brown girl dead

garbage

Where are my hypno doujins, Cred Forums?

She's either a victim or survives

name of game?

This. Maki is dead as fuck. She's pretty and looks mysterious. Death is written all over her character. If she's not first kill which I think it's saved for Keebo, she'll be first killer or maybe second if not fourth. Victim or killer, she's a goner.

She's totally going to murder someone
just like she did those poor children

You can get yours as soon as I get mine

>Mitarai: I want to fuck you.
>Asahina: Mitarai-kun, what the hell are you...
>Mitarai shows the phone with the video: I COMMAND YOU.
>Asahina: Yes, my lord.
Disgusting

>Implying she isn't actually Junko's descendant
>Implying the fact that she is the spitting image of the person who caused the apocalypse won't result in constant bullying and persecution all throughout childhood
>Implying she didn't begin to explore her talent by slaving away in an isolated shop just so she would not have to deal with the assholes on the outside anymore
>Implying the FTE with her won't be trying to fill her life with joy again by being one of the few people that really sees her not as the kin of Enoshima, but as herself.

What if Tengan's real plan is to throw Mitarai under the bus and get an ex-Remnant to save the world? That's why the ships were sent out asap.

3rd from the left best Junko

WHERE IS IT user?

We all agree that Ultimate ??? is Nagito right

The ships were sent by Munakuta. He planned to kill them before Naegi even got his hearing.

Why is he so /fa/?

>She's totally going to murder someone
It seems too obvious like with Genocider.

>Implying she isn't actually Junko's descendant

Are you forgetting Junko died before she could have kids?

Oh man, you're super right.

I would love to see that as a shock gag. Like suddenly Junko shows up and the music gets all intense, but then Tsumugi takes off the wig.

My survivors.

Robot
Weedman 2.0
Tennis lil nigga
Gyaru
Not Junko Inventor

>Maki is /u/
I hope so.

Why did she build Hopebot?

When will we make him pay for his crimes?

>turns out he's not an ultimate
>he's the MC
>it's DR2 but you're the mastermind with self-inflicted amnesia

In addition:
>Case 1:
Murdered: Rantarou
Executed: Himitsuko
>Case 2:
Murdered: Tsumugi
Executed: Angie
>Case 3:
Murdered: Yoshihiko
Executed: Shoukichi, Sanmi
Also dying: Tenko
>Case 4:
Murdered: Kaito
Executed: Gonta
>Case 5:
Murdered: Shuichi
Executed: Kibo
Also dying: Mistu

> Hopebot's name is Keebo.

You gotta be fucking shitting me Kodaka.

Yes. If it wasn't obvious before. Though I hope he's more of VLR Dio in being an absolute cunt.

>V3 was actually DR0
We'll never see it coming

Since her name is Angie, I'm pretty sure she's more halfu than gyaru

LEAKED FRAMES FROM SIDE HOPE PROVIDED BY DISGRUNTLED CHINKS.
HOLY SHIT, THEY'RE BOTH ALIVE.

>Tenkai die that early
>Kibo not dead by case 1

Other than that it's pretty believable.

Why is Hopebot a manlet. Is he Neo Naegi?

>a world where a majority of the global population has died, Genocider's kill count since it all started is 0
Friendship and one sided love wonders.

Or DR1 Togami, being an utter irredeemable bastard, but also mostly harmless.

I love how much shit Togami talks and how little he ends up backing it up.

>both have girly frames

I'm gonna fuck them both

I want to see HOPE ruin the world

Suffering

Good taste

can't wait to FTE hitler

>Witch dies first
Fuck you.

New thread

>that face
>just like "I hope it works"...
He isn't even confident in his fucking talent

>Faked death
>Ovary transplants
>Had child before the Second Killing Game

Why not go full Murder on the Prison Express and have everyone be the mastermind? Except for the guy they appointed as Mastermind

Andriods have poor balance. By lowering the center of gravity this problem can be reduced.
Bravo Kodaka!

> SHSL Serial Killer.
> Hasn't killed a single person since pre-DR1.
> Komaru slowly converting her into a lesbian.

Lel.

i like inventor's design, that means she's 100% going to die
probably first kill

>Murdered: Rantarou
stop reading there

Remember user, 30% chance.

If two have been wrong so far...

>3 edgelords surviving.

That's a little much don't you think?

Hope Insect Expert survives, whether he's a nice guy or Diejobu 2.0. Only because no one would expect it.

Nursery School Teacher in a fucking prison is way too suspicious, something weird is going on here.

wtf I love hope now

Switch Kibo and Rantarou around and then your prediction would look more believable.

>slowly converting her into a lesbian
Nonsense. Toko's beloved is about to go save Komaru's.

> Mitarai uses hopevid on hopeman
> it has no effect
> N-NANI

Togami was pathetic. I want Rantarou to be the real deal not some guy who talks shit and only thing he does significant is play with some loli's corpse.

This is the same filter they use for all the dead victims.

Is the donut gonna die?

No, just irrelevant.

She's on her last leg.

Asahina proceeds to fuck Mitarai's arse with strapon.

Asahina: My lord you are fucking me!
Mitarai: Stoooooooooooooop

>Mitarai has the power to literally wipe despair from everyone in earth with just a video
>"we must stop him guys!"
But why, didn't you all want a world with hope?

were celes' drills confirmed to be a wig
because I'm pretty sure her hair wouldn't work otherwise going on this

>Zombies =/= Hope

?

Will there ever be redemption for Nagito if he wakes up? he needs some mental health care and Hinata's friendship and he might be cured from his hope obsession, even if he's forever cursed to live with crazy luck.

It'd be weird if Hajime still hated the guy at this point, honestly.

Amameme

He got Chiaki killed twice.

He canonically killed himself for a gamble, it wouldn't be far fetched to think that Hajime still thinks Nagito is a creep, but i can still see Hajime giving him another honest chance at friendship.

I just woke up and loaded up this thread and saw I had a (You). I'm glad at least one person appreciated that post.

>inb4 SHSL Dictator gets used for Hitler memes

Makoto was a better protag
Hinata is just boring
also
DR1>SDR2

Nah
Komaru > Hajime > Makoto
DR2 > DR1 > UDG

Chihiro was a boy and he was like 4'8 or something

AI Junko