jojocomparisons.github.io/jojo-pb-01/
strawpoll.me/11318732
youtube.com/watch?v=lcGYEXJqun8
imgur.com/a/vJkcq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Make sure to not post a 4 in this thread

Gappy makes me froggy

youtube.com/watch?v=6FuTJI_sUa0

Why do people say Gyro's first lesson is "If you have the will, do it"? That's the hint, not the lesson itself

Is this nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=572465 any good?

Impregnating ladies!

post them

>liking a literal keychain stand

What's the best part 5 fight?

GOPPY MAKES ME HOPPY YOU FUCKING PLEB

Who's the biggest part 5 slut?

Was that a fucking Michelangelo's Pieta impression? God damn Giorno

>narancia died thinking they were gay lovers

Hol Horse and ________ would be an unbeatable duo.

kek

Every time I see that Joshu face I feel like burning my pc

Metallica because it had nothing to do with Buccellati's Gang so it was entertaining for once

>Manhattan transfer
Lmao
There is a difference between unique taste and shit taste

Gappy makes me happy

I love the fact that,for whatever reason, DIO just let him go

Polnareff

Can you beat a sword and a gun duo?

What about two guys with guns that shoot swords?

What do you think?

Looks like a fucking Armoured Goblin punching a cartoon Crow.

Funnily enough I made that image

What does her expression convey?

the pastebin is dead

>the more damage Risotto does, the more of a Diavolo takes over
>he is visibly more and more furious
>Doppio drops the pretenses that he is speaking to Diavolo through phone and just starts talking to himself
>this panel comes up
>Risotto is beyond fucked

Part 5 is worth it just for this fight.

I am willing to exchange pictures of Speedwagon for sexual favors.

Well its a good OC image, feel proud.
Incestuous Sex Drive

OP fucked up.
>pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi

>that kid who calls part 4 Diamond is not Crash but doesn't call part 2 Proud Lineage

Make up your fucking mind.

>pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi

Op just fucked up the link

Experiencing the warmth of a father.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSEPH!!!!!!!!!!

I shouldn't

Im pixe-

I shouldn't

Im pixel-

Wait what the fuck.

>kiddie wallet
MOOOOOOOOODS

Hikigaya Hachiman withdraws coolly

While I was in seclusion developing my MAD I got this power. Weirdly enough I also got prison raped by a guy and his weird arrow-shaped dildo

Next week (October 7) will have the final opening

jojo-animation.com/music/

WERE ALMOST THERE!!
Thanks, Doc.

nice

In case you didnt know
yonkouprod.com/jojos-bizarre-adventure-may-receive-live-action-adaptation/

r8 it

Stardust Crusaders : Everyone is Japanese
coming soon

>favorite villain
>favorite brojo
>favorite supporting
>favorite crew
>favorite part 3 stand
>favorite part 8 stand
>favorite stand design
>favorite animal
>favorite girl
>favorite minor villain
>favorite fight
>favorite pose
>favorite death
>favorite battle cry
>least favorite fight
>least favorite stand
>least favorite villain
>least favorite jojo
other than that, pretty good.

Man, Jotaro really looks cool.

Pretty good taste tbqh

>Other than pretty much everything it's good

He's handsome and all, but he looks nothing like Jotaro.

Hol Horse was a two-timing smelly pirate hooker that sought to betray him, couldn't even get his job done after going through two other Stand users to assist him, and I'm not even sure whether he actually figured out what DIO's power was. By comparison to the task force DIO had left, himself included, it wasn't a major loss.
Unless he actually brought him in for the showdown in Cairo. What a maroon.

>two-timing smelly pirate hooker
holy kek, user. hol horse is just trying to do his job.

giorno vs baby face was good, but then theres also giorno and guido vs green day and bruno vs oasis so i dont really know.

vento aureo had a lot of good fights.

>even the frogs pose

13/20

Not even New Araki Artstyle Jotaro is this lanky

It hopefully won't be live action. David have a big JoJo announcement in February, so it could play in to that.

I doubt they'd announce something relating to VA's anime before DiU is even finished.

So I'm on episode 14 of stardust crusaders
Will someone please tell me when jotaro becomes likeable.

Part 4

>be me
>be sad
>look at picture of Gappy
>mfw

Iggy and Avdol are killed by Vanilla Ice, and Kakyoin is murdered by Dio before he can tell the others that Dio's stand can stop time

Was the intention to give me a boner?

Part 4.
>Filename
user DONT START WITH ME

When your taste gets good

Surely there's a shredded half-white idol out there who can do a deep voice? They might as well just hire a group of Kpop idols for the cast at this point.

Going twice gay makes me straight. Eat shit.

You all fucking know who the best Joestar is.

That's not Jolyne.

Was the intention to give me a boner?

Hell yeah i do.

Not really

That's not Johnny.

What do you guys think will happen when we die?

Will we achieve heaven?

He's only the best Joestar in part 3

That's not SBR George Joestar.

What's his fucking problem?

Keep trying, you got the last name right

I'm sad that I might not be a Jojo fan in my next lifetime. Guess I'll have to enjoy it while it lasts

When we die we will be instantly transported to another Lifeline with no memories of our past lives.
If This new life happenes to be in the same time where you past lived, you will feel an Odd, "So close yet so far" relationship to toal strangers. As if you knew them before and want to know them all over again...

I've no idea, user. Ultimately, when a tennis ball that bounces off the top of the net, no one knows which side it'll fall on.

But he doesn't really show any of his younger personality in stardust crusaders. Well except for oh no.

Gotta return some videotapes

But thats complete bullshit user

His Part 3 personality is much better

Fuck, I had this thought too.

I still would argue that Terunosuke does not and should not receive the same punishment as that Angelo, they just don't belong the same bracket to have his life-long to potentially eternal prison justified.

The "Koichi" he threw out was proven to be a dummy, as after Josuke was captured he immediately stepped on the piece of paper to destroy it, in an attempt to recover his ego from the shock Josuke delivered to him through his last speech. He didn't openly attack Yuuya, he simply presented him a challenge which both parties knew it involves countless layers of deadily traps, Yuuya accepted it even when knowing the risk. That was no foul, it was just a stand fight and totally justifiable. Also he captured Josuke's mother without any intention to harm her in the slightest, and only using her to serve as a stepping stone to bring out Josuke's fear quicker in the most efficient manner in terms of both time and casualty (as he would otherwise need to capture literally everyone other than Josuke's mum to really give him a mental punch).

But he's a lovable scamp in part 2.

I like to compare this guy to Rohan and say that not only they possess the same personality, they also had wronged Josuke in a mirrored fashion. Yet their treatments vary vast in difference for whatever reason.

Rohan also showed no interest with the general moral of life as he viewed people nothing more than "materials". Rohan also acted like an egoist arsehole (still is but not as much), is artistic by nature and is very obssessed with what he likes inside people which is their experiences. Rohan, like Terunosuke both possess incredibly dangerous stand abilities that involves controlling people as they are both control freaks to different degrees, and both showed no signs of self control when first introduced. Rohan also captured someone who Josuke holds dear as hostages, being Koichi and later, Okuyasu. Rohan also used hostages as part of his combat tatics, conditioning Josuke during the encounter. Rohan also harmed the hostages in a few ways, brainwashing and nearly killing Koichi by tearing his pages out for self interests, as well as setting Okuyasu on self immolation. Rohan also went out of his way to make Josuke mad when he was sure of his victory, like Terunosuke which in this case, by insulting his hairstyle multiple times.

Yet with all that, all Rohan got in return was a beat up so bad he had to change his weekly release schedule into monthly while he was hospitalised, which was nothing too major. In contrast, this guy got the "book prison", it just doesn't seem to be right, or anywhere close to it.
if reincarnation is real, i hope jews dont win, i dont want to be black

Hol Horse and Kira - Exploding bullets

And hes the elder god lord of engrish in Part 3

STAND DESIGN POWER RANKINGS

1. DiU
2. VA
3. SO
4. SBR
5. JJL
6. SDC

>inb4 muh Vitamin C
Part 8 is average at best, making stands less humanoid and more robotic was a step back by Araki.

>Bullets are a part of Hol Horse's stand
>Kira blows up the bullet
>Hol horse is fucking dead
>"He died as he lived: being the best No.2"

As cocky, apathetic and obssessive this guy may be, by analysing his abilities we would know he does not go out of his way to harm others unnecessarily as his ability is very conditional to himself while it possesses no actual combat strength and when he does, he lets them go just as easy as opening a piece of folded paper. He sought to minimise the amount of people involved in his obssession trip and although he could also kill his captive as easy as ripping paper into pieces, he only reserves that as the last resort.

He had been overboard just like how he really screwed over that taxi driver hard, but he had realised it by the end. As obssessive he may be I have no doubt that after a solid beat down he would learn "constraint" properly just like almost all antagonists who had wronged Josuke in the past, especially Rohan.

Yet he was given 0 space to redeem himself and was sent straight to capital punishment. Unlike Rohan who had done exactly the same things to Josuke yet didn't get him riled up as badly, all because one of the people that got involved was Josuke's mum. Josuke is just too much of a mama's boy I swear. Sure I would be really pissed too if someone were to drag her into a fight, but a comeback like that? I just don't think so, I don't think Josuke would really go that far as a character even if he was not actually in his right mind at that time either, as he barely did that much to Rohan previously.

Terunosuke could have been an interesting side character for later story development, dunno why Araki just hates him so much he had to practically torture him to the end of time, while making a joke out of it.

His younger personality is just fucking stupid. It consists of either outright cowardice or reddit-tier 'HAHA I TRICKED YOU', while also having a really weak rule of cool letting him get away with whatever he wanted while doing really very little. The only time he's an entertaining character who legitimately wins a fight on his own is with Wamuu, but to be fair that was the only good part of BT to begin with.

In SC, he was still goofy but not a generic 'le wacky and random' character, he had charisma but it never felt forced, he was genuinely funny, and his tricks didn't feel like a half assed writer was grasping at straws to make something entertaining stick.

In a couple of months this place is going to be really fun

WILL SOMEBODY PLEASE FUCKING EXPLAIN TO ME WHY I CAN'T PLAY AS STROHEIM IN JOJO ALL STAR BATTLE.

>making stands less humanoid and more robotic was a step back by Araki.
>Yet has DiU up high when a good amount of part 4 stands were Robotic
Almost had me, user.

I actually respectfully disagree. I hate the more human-looking Stands.

does anyone have the pic of p1 and p3 dio laughing at p7 dio for wanting to be mayor? its my fav

But Cred Forums will go to hell, it was fun while it lasted

SBR and SC have the worst stand in general.

VA > DiU > SBR > JJL > SO > SDC

VA has some really cool stand designs, other than ugly shit like Baby Face it gave us Sex Pistols, Sticky Fingers, Kraftwerk, Black Sabbath, Green Day, King Crimson, etc. DiU has higher highs with stuff like Highway Star or Killer Queen but isn't consistent.

The rest is about the same in quality, SBR getting pluses for stuff like Mandom, Boku no Rhythm, and D4C.

Wait, so you didn't like the parts where he predicted what people were gonna say?
The fuck is wrong with you

They're enjoyable, but fucking stupid.

That was only funny the first time. After that it was stupid and overused as fuck.

>Crazy Diamond
>Heaven's Door
>Echos
>The Hand
>Chili Pepper
>>robotic
Really joggin my niggin

No. It felt like an unfunny quirk of an already forced 'quirky and intelligent' character. It felt like something my super cool and awesome OC does, not a fucking JoJo.

If he did it once or twice, it might've been cool like it was in SDC, but no, he just said it over and over and it just felt stupid, especially how the villain hears him fucking say the line and then proceeds to say what he predicted them to say.

1. SO
2. JJL
3. VA
4. DiU
5. SDC
6. SBR

Sometimes life is extremely cruel in the JoJo world.

>SBR's stand design was the worst while SO's was the best
elaborate?

>Echoes act 3
>The hand could argue to be a bit Robotic
>Enigma
>Bad Company
>Ratt
>Cinderella
>Harvest

omggg thank yuouuuuu

He fucked with Tomoko/Koichi. He deserved it.

While a lot of these stands have robotic or mechanical elements to them, I'm talking about shit like Soft and Wet, I Am A Rock, Nut King Call that really do look like robots.

Really of all the ones you guys posted only Ratt and Cinderella are really 'robotic', and they both look like fucking ass.

Isn't that the whole fucking point of this series.
After the boat stand it's pretty much a sitcom now.

Diego wanting to be the mayor of manhattan was so random and funny

he also fucked them while Josuke watched him, like the cuck he is

Are we reading the same series? Are you going to just make shit up to defend Joseph?

So you're an animeonly, I take it?

Thanks, now I completely understand why you like Joseph. And you can take that like and fuck off my board. Read the manga.

Oh yeah, and Kakyoin, Avdol, Joseph, Shigechi, Iggy, Rohan, Narancia, Abbachio, Fugo, Bruno, FF, Weather, Gyro, Hot Pants, Diego, Mountain Tim, Johnny, and Norisuke die.The universe gets reset after part 6. Joubin is the main villain.

Soft & Wet only looks more like a Robot Becuase instead of a more Flesh looking Lining ( See Crazy Diamonds skin) It has pipes to go with its Nautical Theme. I guess i can sort of see what you mean with how a stands lining looks compared to stands in previous parts and with Jojolion having Like 4 Humanoid stands. But still Mechanical isnt bad.

>my board
Who knew Hiro was such a salty faggot?

Polnareff looks even better though

>not posting this
>Thinking Jobin is evil

What are you fucking talking about

Why are you calling JoJo a sitcom?

because you sit, and watch it, and sometimes laught

great post

user, I think you posted the wrong picture

So what is the episode list looking like now? Will David pause before Bites the Dust?

He said best, not worst. Easy mistake to make, I know. ;)

>Getting mad because someone prefers one fictional character over another

That's not what a sitcom is, but okay.

But user, I didn't post a picture of Johnny

You guys complain about naranciafag now, just wait till Vento Aureo anime hits

youtube.com/watch?v=03aHWv-OUwU

>implying DP won't write Narancia out of existence

>Johnny
>Worst
not him but jesus you gangstar fuck. Cripples can be nice too.

SO this week is "let's burn down the magaka's house" right ?

>cripples
>human

Hell yeah it is.

This moment was so hype

>free fujoshits money

no

This week is "Lets fuck down the magka

>Not the scene with the cavity search

why does Diego have DIO's voice when Johnny doesn't have Johnathan's.

His voice should be less deep, it doesn't suit his look.

But is it really fair to shit on People who cant walk when you have literal Jesus powers built into a golden stando?

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

SBR
>rope stand
>spray stand
>tree stand
>triangles all over the body stand
>fishing hooks stand
>balloon animals stand
>edgy gay mask stand
>padded sleeve stand
>re-used stand on hormones with sock on his head
And a few cool stands.

SO
>main crew stands (excluding ROOM)
>Pucci's harem of stands
>Jail House Lock
>Jumpin' Jack Flash
>Under World
>Planet Waves
>Marilyn Manson
>Goo Goo Dolls
>Yo-Yo Ma
>Dragon's Dream and his charismatic smile
And shitty keychain stand.

He would cure Johnny,

if he wasn't a terrorist

Hes friends with Jesus tho

toyohiro did nothing wrong

Probably shittiest taste I've ever seen.

He just wanted to get out of the tower, and Yuya just wanted to leave the hospital bed, Teru did everything wrong and got what he deserved

French as fuck.

Says the literal dhampir mary sue

fucking disgusting nails.

Isn't every JoJo a mary sue?

I wish Yuuya had been introduced earlier as I feel he couldv'e been a really great recurring character.

His last name is Giovanna you fuck

I think what we get of him was more than enough
Part 4 has way too many characters, can focus on everybody all the time

Only by Giorno fans who don't realize how ridiculous Giorno's origin story and ending are. The only one with an origin story as ridiculously unrealistic as Giorno's is the second Josuke

The Mary Sue meme wouldn't really be an issue if Part 5 didn't have such a shitty ending

Does anyone have this but bigger?

What?

He was set up to be the actual delinquent version of Josuke (actually does bad shit, but has a kind heart when it counts) and the relationship between the two actually seemed to be going somewhere at the end of Enigma but then he's relegated to standing around when Reimi passes on.

I think I just stumbled upon a gem.

I don't think he was never set up to be anything mayor than the Enigma fight

Wasn't Enigma Boy like the third to last arc? He had nothing to do with Kira, so it's not like he should've done anything in the last arc, anyway.

>A Mary Sue is an idealized and seemingly perfect fictional character, a young or low-rank person who saves the day through unrealistic abilities. Often this character is recognized as an author insert or wish-fulfillment.

Let's make a list of characters that fit this definition.

Joseph
Jotaro
Josuke
Rohan
Johnny

Feel free to add to this.

I have this

It's not that unrealistic or dumb. Kid gets bullied a lot, helps out someone powerful by accident, suddenly wants more power. Dio doesn't get hugely involved, and it's not like he's Coldsteel.

I'll take GE manifesting unconsciously over Joseph taking out a fucking plane full of terrorists despite barely ever training hamon, now that was fucking garbage and is mary sue tier.

Hell, I'll go so far as to say gappy's bizarre origins and giorno's intro mimic the themes of their part with the themes of mystery and overcoming fate respectively, while joseph's is just stupid, campy, and full of plotholes, which...huh.

>unrealistic abilities
So every character in the manga?

Yeah, but I'm saying they had a nice character dynamic that unfortunately went unexplored.

Read my earlier post. I was saying I wished he was introduced sooner.

>4
woah there padre

Josuke I'll not agree on for similar reasons that Giorno isn't, also Johnny feels like an emo kid's self insert rather than araki's insert.

I'd add nothing else, really. Maybe koichi or emporio for araki's kids.

And do what? He didn't give a shit about Josuke and rest, and only helped out in Enigma Boy because he got healed.

>Rohan
>Johnny
>seemingly perfect
They both have glaring in-universe flaws.

I dislike Part 8.

People who like part 8 are meme heads.

Mikitaka too,but at this point part 4 would just become filler is unbreakable. If you want to talk about wasted characters part 7 is where it's at

All of them do.

Re-read Enigma Boy. Specifically the little speech he gives about his groupies right before he helps Josuke and risks his own life.

Mary sues also usually have these very forced character flaws but usually with some emotional backing to make them look sympathetic. Rohan may not fit the bill for this, but Johnny...

yare yare BITCH NIGGER

The only real wasted character was Soundman and Hot Pants can be debatable

You do know that to instill fear you have to show the prospect of danger, and not the actual danger itself? He wasn't a retard and he knew that he would have just enraged Josuke if he actually killed someone. And at the end of the day, he was going to and tried to put them all in the fucking shredder.

That's why Jolyne is Best JoJo. She is not a Mary Sue like the others.

Hot pantys i can agree but why Soundman? Is it because when he was first introduced he was talking about wanting his land back and he became one of Valentines Gooks afterwards?

Just appreciate him for what he is. He's a factory of badass one liners that try so hard to be badass they're actually hilarious

>Kawaii Queen will never smooch your stupid fucking face with its weird adorable cat mouth

This world is gay as fuck and I want to get off.

I wish he got a better reason to be with Valentine, tho Araki tried to make the best out of it by Valentine just giving him the land if he killed Johnny and Gyro

Hitting that all time low.
youtube.com/watch?v=QEN3RJFQus4

Sandman, HP, Wekapipo and Pocoloco have potetial to be good characters but they were wasted.
Also, SBR Abdul and SBR Stroheim. What the fuck was that, Araki?

Shh, Gyro is sleeping.

Wekapipo wasnt wasted since he saved Steel and got a cool fight with Magenta Magenta, HP was a constan recurring side character, and Pocoloco was never going to be a big character, Avdol and Stroheim were just fan service

HOW MANY LIVES HAVE YOU SUCKED AWAY TO HEAL THOSE WOUNDS?

Fuck you, Gyro.
youtube.com/watch?v=V4jH0WeV67I

If I had one criticism for SBR it would be stand design. I remember what they do but I have no real fondness for them besides D4C, In a Silent Way and maybe Ball Breaker and Chocolate Disco.

>Trips
Siivagunner hasnt made anygood jojo rips in fucking forever and the only good rips are buried under alot of garbage memes.
Steal that bitchniggas shit.

Shit, i loved that some stands in SBR seemed like Equipment or a became a part of them ( Cream Starter, Lonesome me, Scary Monsters)

Gappy isn't happy

The team got into this terrible belief that the memes were more important than making quality content that just happened to be memes

Everything got significantly shittier when they decided that reboot was a good idea

Pocoloco was exactly what he was intended to be.

Gappy is mad

Yeah, i mostly see that evident with all the Kazoo rips and shitty youtube comments always crying LOAR and shit. Also the whole Bean fiasco was a bit childish.

That's the worst kind of stands.

What are all the memes here? I know ''Gappy makes me happy'' is one, but is there any other?

How much bread do you eat?

How was that bean shit anyway? I dropped SiIva months ago and haven't looked back

JoJo is a meme. You can take anything out of context from the series and it becomes a meme. It's one of the origins of memes

>>>/leddit/
and dont come back

Each American consumes, on average, 53 pounds of bread per year.

It was nice to have a break from Oras for most of the part but I don't see many of them sitting in people's top 5 list. They're still pretty neat though.

I thought Scary Monsters was top tier. Cream starter and Lonesome me were useful for the whole Lone Cowboy design both HP and Mountain Tim had going on.
Mostly almost every other video had an Earrape of some rap song with the bass boosted to infinity with that shitty "YOUVE JUST BEEN BEANED!!!" image vibrating very fast prompting people to dislike bomb a ton of videos. Then Siivagunner apologized for it, stopped doing it, did some 9/11 jokes, apologized for it again, and went back to sub par meme vids.

Funny Vorelentine

Is it even possible to drink bleach?
Wouldn't you just instantly puke that shit back up?
Or is it even hitting your stomach lethal?

Why don't you try it?

S-sure thing user

Get it outta here

JANKEN

You have summoned me, user

It's possible. It just will kill you if you drink enough of it.

Like, if a little accidentally splashes into your mouth, you're fine, but chugging it like that will most likely cause vomiting followed by poison and esophagus damage.

Ken is cute! CUTE!

Back to where you came from you foul beast!

Why can't it be Friday every day, Anons?

Why must we wait a week of suffering in this desert?

I just want to see the ayylmaos...

The wait it's what makes it all the more rewarding

>that hole

fucking hell

The same reason why Jojolion cant be weekly.
The wait makes us invested in it and gives Araki time to not go insane.

Fuck Mikitaka. I WANT TO SEE SEXY SHINOBU GODDAMMIT!

No.

Holy fuck this is the shittiest thing meme album yet.

I'm so glad I unsubed before the whole nine-eleven ordeal thanks to shitty Jojo rips RIPS THAT ARE IN THIS FUCKING ALBUM

stahp

There are no brakes on this Love Train

Reminder that it's Joseph's Birthday today

And before you go REEEEEEE ANIMEONLY it's also Worst Part 5 Character's birthday so fuck off

I need porn of this.

You have no idea

>You can see her panties in this panel
Legit best JoJo girl pre-reboot

Yeah, that's the 'joke'

All the JoJo rips are shit while the rips that are remixed into JoJo are great

Part 4

It's not Giorno or Diavolo's birthday

that left page is pretty great

>living long enough to see this animated

That's not Jonathon tho

Manhattan transfer

Bow down to the meme machine.

>Not this guy
Piss off

Which jojo would you like to see developed more?

Jonathan or Giorno maybe

>the Joestar family bloodlines pure Anglo-Saxon manliness for hundreds of years
>some slut and her dad have a yellow fetish
>ruins everything

>New universe and Johnny just fucks a Nip off the bat

Joestars just love them, user. Better than niggers

Is the Part 1 anime linked in the pastebin better than Some-Stuffs version?

>heard a bunch of people talk jojo in college, only knew 2 people who knew jojo last year
Its over bros we're reaching opm meme tier

tell them to stop liking what you like

is it ok to be homo in these threads?

Depends what kind of men are you into.

I'm into guys like Funny Valentine

Only if you're OP.

Its time to die

Gimme the sauce

I love the homo! Welcome homo!

Do you mean... Funny Vorelentine?

j geil

Sure is slow in this thread...

DELET

What did I tell you last time?

Somebody post the Giorno Mary Sue OC copypasta

Hey guys. I'm new to Cred Forums. I understand that (You)s are a form of currency here. How does one maximize that?

heres your (you)

Araki's a good artist, right? Then let's talk character design.

Which character has the objectively best design?

I think Joubin looks pretty good senpai.

hey doc

Part 4 Stardust Man.

>4

Jotaro

I absolutely adore Josuke after Araki got over making him Jotaro with a pompadour

I feel like it's the perfect combination of the old and new styles

STOP

Yare yare

It's pretty crazy how much Araki's style has changed over the years, most artists stay pretty much the same. Anyone have the chart?

It's a strong design. Late DiU is definitely one of Araki's best eras.

This... looks nothing like Jotaro of any age.

Read more manga

i have the chart

strawpoll.me/11318155

I didn't really get much out of Mista like most people seemed to. I only really cared for Sex Pistols. They're easily the best characters in Part 5

But talking about non-Stands, the story was pretty much Bruno's after King Crimson was introduced. Motherfucker took the story and rode it like a horse

Hey, klefkey is pretty damn good with its prankster ability.

same here. mista's a bit too hot-headed for my taste but sex pistols was a very cool stand

Mista is a gentleman.

Stardust Crusaders is twice as long as it should have been.

>nobody votes for Narancia

they were all pretty good. fugo needed PHF to feel actually fleshed out enough but all of them didn't feel like natural token characters, though that is how they were introduced

bruno stands head and shoulders above the rest though

that does not even look like jotaro.

I agree with you. Battle in Egypt is a bit too stretched for its own good despite the fact it contains all the best Stands in the Part

Well, the first few on the trip to Egypt weren't that bad. It's just it really started getting overdone by Yellow Temperance

Maybe the OVA was right

Why did Bruno lick Giorno's face?

Giorno was cheating in truth or dare.

>Giorno
Wasted potential

>Fugo
Left the gang before he could become a character

>Mista
A cool guy from the start. Also a real bro

>Narancia
My neutral stance. l don't hate him, but don't like him all that much either. Couldn't give less of a shit when he died tho.

>Abbacchio
Used to hate him, now he is my favorite. By the end l felt like l understood him a bit better.

>Bruno
What Giorno should have been like. An actual character.

Bruno>Mista>Abbacchio>Narancia>Girono>Fugo
Try to prove me wrong.

l thought the conflit was what made both Mista and Sex Pistols shine. lf Mista was wacky like his stand l doubt people would like him as much as they seem to.

Fuck it i will bite.
Bruno>Mista>Abbachio>Giorno>Narancia>Fugo

>you will never forcefully give mista a bath because he smells like shit

Fugo didn't have the time to evolve as a character.
Giorno had a lot of time to disappoint us.

Maybe it'll come off better in the anime

Part 5 had a plethora of serious guys as the protagonists. The only real comic relief were Sex Pistols and Narancia meming about. If only they had more time to fuck around like when Giorno joined the gang early on

>4
Trish pls

nevar4get

Even if VA is my least favorite part and it was a chore to read l think the anime will be great. l hope l'm not wrong.

Narancia is at the bottom where he belongs

DELET THIS

why is narancia hated?

Naranciafag

Otherwise he's kind of a mediocre character whose death didn't impact anything

Here.

>saw giorno fuck mista like there's no tomorrow
>took out his homophobia on another homo couple

>Killer queens monstrously long killer neck

Man, D4C looks crap in white

AWWW
KITTY NECK

jojocomparisons.github.io/jojo-pb-01/
>Compairsonaon is doing pb now

You cheeky, punny user you.

put Giorno at the bottom and it's perfect

Post your worst jojo art

>ayy lmao: the episode
>CGI star
>le epic shit eating tower man
>day of the terunosuke poster, now in 3D
>another shitty rohan fight
>kira raping his wife's son
>virtually no koichi, yukako, hazamada, tonio, sense of urgency
>characters like mikitaka or yuuya are built up and just kind of forgotten about
>no resolution to the 'who saved josuke' thread
>BtD is literally a massive asspull on Kira's part, but it's totally okay because he can use his super specific and donut steel ability to kill the entire gang
>shigechi and aya completely forgotten
>no actual scenes of josuke or okuyasu doing anything teen related like school or sports, just being scumbags or fighting random jobbers
>no interaction between yoshihiro and his son until the very end
>kira doesn't kill shinobu
>okuyasu lives through the finale

remind me why people say the second half of part 4 is good again?

>people actually like bruno
KEK

Link to the actual video?

Dhu yuuu rheemmbeehur hwo maeny bennis yu lickle in yer laife ?

That's not Jose-
Oh wait nevermind. Carry on

Cheap trick fight makes it all worth

Other than part 4 stand, shit taste

JANKEN

I wish i could give it to you, but i have no idea where this is from.

found it a few days ago in one of the old /jojo/s

>Liking the most developed character in part 5
>A bad thing
T- Butthurt Naranciafag

i know this is bait, but i gotta tell ya, its poorly done.
>shigechi and aya completely forgotten
They died and were thought about during the end
>another shitty rohan fight
Cheap trick was aight
>no resolution to the 'who saved josuke' thread
Resolve during Rohan's fight. It was a random person, nothing more or less.

can i post edits too?

>asking for permission
you're new, aren't you?

>Kira doesn't kill Shinobu

Why the fuck do people think this is ever a good idea?

i wanna fuck koichi

>Just fuck my shit up senpai

Just post it feggit

kek

>they died and were thought about during the end
Where?

We never see any sort of remorse for them whatsoever outside the People of Morioh chapter, Josuke just fucks around and does nothing despite getting 'super angry and confused'. Oh, I guess that one narrator dude says some stuff at the end.

>cheap trick was alright
>haha my power is to talk
>haha i can somehow talk to cats and dogs far away
>haha i for some reason don't take your back with me when i go to the underworld
sure bud

>resolve during rohan's fight
I'm guessing you're one of those 'it was le golden heart of morion' people? Despite that the 'golden heart of morioh' is barely alluded to or is a big theme of the part?

even fucking part 5 knew how to arrange itself thematically

>this pastebin has been removed
Is there a complete good translation of part 5 yet? Where?

Was it ever explained why the pillar men were weak to sunlight and the ripple?
They were living so I dont see why they would be weak to the ripple at least

Oh shit, i said the wrong name.

i meant superfly makes it all worth.

cheap trick was a drag, man.

she was an annoying character that people here will defend because they're virgins and she looks like a cute teenage school girl despite being a bitchy, whiny housewife who hated everything and did nothing about it.

I was so sure kira would kill her to show hayato he wasn't fucking around and to get over his mixed feelings toward her.

i want to fuck part 6 jotaro.

So I'm watching part 4 right now and why aren't that many poses? I'm pretty let down by that

>this pastebin has been removed
Op just fucked up the link

pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi

OP fucked up the link, read the thread

You forgot the most important part.

eh, superfly was one of the few bits of the second half of part 4 I liked. I liked how toyohiro was just a dude who wasn't necessarily bad, just trying to get out of his bad lifestyle. spoke more volumes than fucking terunosuke who's literally just the edgy mystery man of terror and fear or yuuya who is like the fourth arrogant and narcissistic fucktard in the part

>Rohan Goes to Gucci

I don't understand the point.

ok.

Araki is a sellout hack

Well, at least we can agree on that!

I swear to fucking god if you dont pick up this phone right now you are out of the gang.

i dont see a phone there, user

Kira killing Shinobu would be fucking retarded of Kira. Why in the world would he ever want that kind of heat on himself?

Long days make me happy to post narancia.

is that the one with the equivalent exchange bag? that's just it

Because he's probably one of those guys who thinks that a story being darker with more violence and death makes it better. Kira killing Shinobu would have been really out of place.

Can somebody post the one with the villains on it?

It's not like he would have cared after getting BtD.

And anyway, it's not like he really cared about heat in the end, he gave into his murderous urges by killing that random woman and her husband.

>DiU would've been better if Kira killed Yukako or Rohan drove the ambulance

Did Kira like Shinobu?

BtD isnt something he could do on command.

He had to be pushed into a corner for him to reapply it.

I think so in a way, during cat grasses shit you see him actually have feelings even though he tries to dismiss them.

That's because Kira wasn't living with any of those people. Killing Shinobu Permanently and not temporarily with BtD would ruin his peaceful lifestyle. If she suddenly went missing then Kira would have been looked into.

He felt the need of protecting her

Well it's not like the pillar niggers were as vulnerable to sunlight as vampires and zombies were. Sunlight does not kill them. It simply turns them into stone (we are specifically told Santana is still alive and kept under a sun lamp). ACDC died when exposed to the sunlight because he was just a brain and had nothing to “protect” himself from its rays. The Ripple is effective because it fries them from the inside.

Nothing about their specific biological conditions or origin is really explained

dude, sick!

nice conclusion, buddy. I hope araki follows your philosophy when making stories - how about instead of stand battles and a few people dying, we just have cute moe versions of the jojos in a high school setting? is that more to your fucking taste?

grow a fucking pair or go back to teletubbies, you legitimate autist.

I mean that after getting BtD, it would be virtually impossible to suspect Kira, and thus he could do whatever the hell he wanted.

>yuuya who is like the fourth arrogant and narcissistic fucktard in the part

It's REALLY important that user lets people know his fictional character is better than someone else's

Some guy headcanoning about what role yuuya should have played in the story gets us nowhere, user.

>raped and killed her son

Yuya was in a similar position than the guy in the tower, he wanted to get out of a hospital bed, tho he didn't need to be a dick about it, you are right about teru, him being evil and working with kiras dad makes no sense at all, atleast rps kid was just a dumb kid who wanted to play rps and didnt even knew about kiras dad

I feel like the son would try and kill him then.

Killer Queen doesnt have self preservation and BtD doesnt blow up when attacking kira, Kira also couldnt make the Son a bomb.

If he recalled BtD to try and make the son a bomb, BtD would be gone until Kira was really backed into a corner again.

oh okay we're not allowed to have fun guys, pack it up, let's go home

I get the feeling this is the guy who originally posted the copypasta and he's mad because we are once again calling him for his autistic delusions of what would improve the story and he thinks he's better than Araki.

As long as I frequent these boards I will never let this meme die.
It goes to show how we look when we try to "fix" JoJo.

Was pointing out existing character traits. Reread the end of Enigma Boy, Yuuya isn't as one dimensional as "arrogant and narcissistic fucktard", he was just underused so it seems that way

Who are the most complex characters in Jojo?

I dunno about Yuuya. Toyohiro wanting to escape his dreadful lifestyle that he can't even really control anymore is relatable. yuuya being a drunk driver, getting into an accident, and then stealing people's life energy is just faggoty through and through.

hayato did try and kill him, the problem was that kira is just so fucking lucky he survived it easily.

and no, BtD only gets activated if hayato gets questioned. while it can work on kira, kira will never ask hayato who kosaku kawajiri is unless he needs to reset the clock like at the very end.

Poco

Hol Horse

I wont deny that Yuya was a dick but his reason of fighting Josuke and Rohan at least made sense, he wants to steal your energy so he can leave the hospital, Teru was simply just evil for shit and giggles

I know that yuuya 'developed' during enigma boy, but he still retains the arrogant dickbag personality. rohan may be 'good', but he's arrogant. same goes for akira, hazamada, etc., it's just so tiring to see the same character of 'was a regular guy until got a taste of power, then developed god complex' that we got a lot in 4.

I have a feeling this post was written by araki

Was there a character in part 4 who wasn't a fucking asshole in some way?

>was a regular guy until got a taste of power, then developed god complex
But Yuuya was never a 'regular guy'. He had the God Complex from the beginning, and is forced to confront his situation when Enigma makes off with Josuke.

Nah some death and killing is fine. Death being commonplace in part 3 is something I didn't mind all that much. The deaths that happened in DiU were acceptable because they made sense storywise. Shigechi found out who Kira was so Kira killed him, and it was a good way to show that Kira meant business.Same with Aya.

Shinobu is the woman living with Kira, so him killing her would only serve to put attention onto himself. Like temporarily killing her would have been fine, but if Shinbou were permanently killed it would have been just to kill her. This is coming from somebody that's neutral towards Shinobu. Out of all of the characters Shinobu fucked with Kira the least and seemed to be the character he had the most positive feelings for. I'm not saying he loved her just saying that if he were to kill anybody, Shinobu wasn't at the top of his shit list.

10/10 you got me to reply.

Im talking about when BtD is allowed to even exist, if he removes it from Hayoto he cant just apply it to someone else quickly, he HAS to be pushed into a dire corner for it to even be possible.

tonio just cooked

no asshole here.

Aya just wanted to make you pretty and Fatty was greedy but over all a good boy

Couldn't Hayato fuck up Kira's life with bite za dusto by telling his mom and literally everyone he is Kira. Kira loses his quiet life as long as Hayato lives and if Hayato dies it shines suspicion on him

What makes you say that? It says October 19th.

>nah some death and killing is fine
great when you start a post off a nice 180.

>deaths in DiU were acceptable
No? We could have just had kira beating the shit out of shigechi really badly and leaving him in a coma or something and aya was just a plot device. if we want to go with your hardcore autism, death in part 4 could have been completely averted.

>killing her would only put attention to himself
which I've said mostly became irrelevant after BtD, which would have been a fine time to kill her off.

>it would have been just to kill her
>shinobu was not at the top of his list
did you just miss the important point of the kira's new life and stray cat sections? Kira wanted to kill her badly, he wanted to kill something badly, he just didn't know what time he should do it, and plus he hated that he had conflicting feelings toward her.

I doubt you're going to respond but whatever.

>The kid should just kill his mum to beat the spooky man

People can be this autistic?

you don't type out the numbers to reply, samefagging (you)poster

>Valentine did nothing wrong
nah, dumb americans need to die

Yes, look at

DIO gets a boner for people that aren't ready to gobble his cock at a moment's notice.

where was this stated?

hayato can't tell anybody his dad is kira, and BtD prevents hayato from dying or committing suicide. kira can literally do whatever the fuck he wants and even if he gets suspected, then inevitably someone will question hayato and kira can just reset time.

So why didn't he fuck jotaro?

>Beat the shit out of somebody who knows his secret

It's not like Shinobu knew. He only kills those who know his secret or out of instinct and it's easier to kill people he doesn't know than those that can be traced directly to him

You can't be this retarded

>English version
It's gonna suck, isn't it?

By Hayato in a piece of Dialog in part 4.

BtD can ONLY be reapplied after its taken away when Kira is at his very end.

When he removed it from Hayto he couldnt reapply it at all until he was literally about to die.

>least favourite villain
>Part 5
>least favourite jojo
>Part 5
>least favourite crew
>Part 2
>least favourite part
>Part 2

What

If it aint Tell Me Why levels of engrish it's gonna be shit

Can someone post a power rankings of the parts? I just finished part 6 and I'm curious about what other people thought

Part 4.

Part 3 is just him being an over the top badass with zingers and sass.

Part 4 and beyond hes great.

If Giorno and Diavolo are not interesting despite the fact the rest of the Buccellati gang can hold their own, Part 5 can be redeemed

In contrast, even if Joseph and Kars aren't terrible characters they are surrounded by useless jackasses in one of the dumbest stories told in the series. So as a whole people can not like Part 2 but they can still like some aspects of it

Part 6 Jotaro is top tier

How did you misinterpret my post that badly? Are you actually illiterate?

Can you please post the panel?

>new dub airs in October
>still no trailers

>Beat the shit out of Shigechi and put him in a coma
>Josuke heals him
>"David Bowie is the murderer!"

You write more plot holes than Araki

Four > Seven > Gyro > Two > Three > Dies > Six > One > Five

The thing is, Giorno and Diavolo are miles more interesting than Joseph and Kars, and Joseph and Kars are only marginally less shitty than the rest of the characters in Part 2.

Sure, it's all right to look at these things in comparisons with the rest of their part but on their own is where things should truly be judged.

6 > 4 > the rest don't matter

no because I dont know it on command, but its AFTER BtD kills the entire main cast the first time.

Its seriously 1 panel of dialog. Hayoto is like "He can only apply when pushed into a corner" or something along those lines.

Its not something he can do at anytime.

Vampirism or Hamon?

Choose one and only one.

>Giorno and Diavolo are miles more interesting than Joseph and Kars

Debatable as fuck. Joseph's meme machine at least reminded me he was the protagonist of the Part, while Diavolo was certainly a more entertaining villain to me than Kars who ironically felt like Dio lite

I'm just saying how it could work from that user's point of view than mine

The definitive, true order is:

4 > 7 > 8 > 6 > 5 > 1 > 3 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 2

My ranking would probably be:

7 = 5 = 8 = 6 = 1 = 4 = 3 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I'll flip a coin

People for bread it is

Should Dio be considered a tragic villain?

Only because this is his son

No

He had every opportunity to follow Jojo's example and be a real man but he spent his life acting like a coward and trying to find a sneaky way out of every situation like a woman.

Why?

No?

He was a huge asshole and honestly my biggest gripe in this entire series is just HOW much of a fucking asshole he is for no reason in Part 1 when given quite literally the world of advantages LOL

You sound tumblr as fuck

>If we want to go with your hard core autism then death in part 4 should have been completely adverted.
How does thinking Shinobu shouldn't have died = thinking it would have been better to have Shigechi to survive at all.

>Which I've said is mostly after BtD
As said before in chat by other people that Kira can't activate Bite's the dust whenever he wanted to. If he took it off of Hayato he'd have to set it up.

>Kira wanted to kill her badly, he wanted to kill something badly, he just didn't know what time he should do it,
And? He had enough self restraint not to kill her straight up and instead targeted other people. When I said it would be to just kill her I meant killing her in the story, from a narrative standpoint. I could have phrased that better.

From a narrative standpoint killing off Shinobu is much different than Shigechi. I like Shigechi more than I do Shinbu and I'll admit his death was needed. It introduced Kira as a major threat killing off a character who was set up to be a somewhat recurring character. Shinobu meanwhile, was a good part of Hayato's motivation through the BtD fight. Hayato wanted to protect both his mom and himself from Kira. He kept on putting through a lot of this shit because he wanted to protect his family. Killing Shinobu off permanently after Hayato had been working so hard to keep them BOTH alive wouldn't have been tragic or anything,it would have just turned into a pure Hayato torture fest. Granted Hayato got tortured a lot during that fight but he still had a happy ending waiting for him at the end of the tunnel.

Vampirism all night every night.

strawpoll.me/11318732

Probably vampirism. Immortality and full body control seems pretty fucking good if your own weakness is the sun.

For me personally, Joseph's meme machine just made for a shitty character with nothing to him but memes (like a 13 year old redditor) compared to Giorno who had his moments, and even though I think you switched Diavolo and Kars there I personally found Diavolo a lot more intimidating, a lot more cool, and his powers much more interesting. To each his own though.

I was just saying that people should judge things on their own merit, not based on context. Like, The Endless River by Pink Floyd is certainly not a good album by any means, but it's miles better than The Black Parade by My Chemical Romance or something, even though that's undoubtedly that band's '''best''' work.

Dio's pretty neat in part 6.

Part 2 had this tho

Gimme the Ripple. Sure, vampires are super strong, regenerate and get crazy powers like what the fuck laser blood eye beams and weird finger fangs. Still nothing compared to the contextual asspull power of InstaWin, JUST ADD HAMON. It's pretty good at fucking things up whether it's undead or not, regardless.

spin

The entirety of part 6 was terrible the only good part was we got part 7 and 8 because of it

>is shown to have several inbred-looking children
>likely fucked Pucci
>pulled some plan to create the ultimate stand out of his ass

"No"

Dio > Pt 3 DIO >>>>>>> Pt 6 DIO

>tumblr as fuck
>part 1 has no reason Dio is such an asshole

Dio < Pt 3 DIO

Nope, I'm 100% serious

Kars is kind of just a mediocre bridge for Dio and DIO, just change take over the world to be the ultimate life form which might as well be the same goal. Diavolo had a badass Stand like King Crimson and Doppio helped give him a flare that Kars really lacked. I just felt that Diavolo himself was an almost underutilized Kira that fucked up tremendously what his character was supposed to pull off

He probably should've been introduced much earlier as Doppio and have his Diavolo persona be the plot twist and not the shitty, "I wanna kill Trish myself" bullshit that I had to sit through and read. I felt his fate was interesting and well-deserved in a disappointing as fuck climax

Giorno though, I just can't defend. He goes from being interestingly smug to bland and empty even in the new translations. Plus the whole Gang Star thing really just kind of felt forced by the end of it. I could never relate to any of the Buccellati Gang while at least with Joseph he's entertainingly stupid and had his much superior Stardust Crusaders appearance pull slack

It's really grating particularly since Phantom Blood and Battle Tendencies were these really sharp, tight stories that didn't out stay their welcome.

I'll take the ripple. I don't wanna live forever and i like going out into the sun. With the ripple I'll age gracefully as fuck and I can do some neat shit with it.

That's not what I fucking said, moron. Your autism wanted it to be teletubbies, no Shigechi death, no Shinobu death, nothing. I would have liked it if Shinobu died as well. Stop putting fucking words in my mouth.

But he didn't take it off Hayato? He had it on him for all of the BtD arc, could have easily killed Shinobu during that period.

>who was set up to be a somewhat recurring character
what the fuck? he was literally there for araki to axe him off. he was not a fucking 'recurring' character.

>hayato torturefest
...that's what BtD was.

>happy ending waiting for him
hahahahaha

alright, I'll agree on killing off shinobu temporarily would be much better than killing her off permanently, but I don't think that a permanent death would've been necessarily bad. can we compromise that and call it a day?

Reminder that Yasuho is dating Gappy instead of Joshu because she only talks to sailors

>Hamon: Swole as fuck, also passes down to your descendants and gives them class SSSS willpower
>Spin: Useless outside of dicking around "dueling" other spin users, "kind of" made Jonny walk, no known surviving descendants in the SBRverse, not even 1% of his blood in the last living Jojo

I'll take Hamon, thanks.

At least Dio has some character in P6.

I'd fuck him with or without a penis, man

kakyoin dies

I want to break Okuyasu's neck and skullfuck his corpse before winging it into traffic.

P6 DIO < Kars < Dio < Pucci < DIO = Diavolo < Power Gap < Kira

I need to read Part 7 soon

Hamon: Get spanked by Lisa Lisa

Vampirism: Get to succ shady British prostitutes at best

Not hard choice tbqh

Fuck (You)

>swole as fuck
just like that nerd straizo right?

>passes down to your descendants
not really, joseph just got it because he's a sue.

>class SSSS willpower
once again, straizo

meanwhile, spin can heal you, anybody can do it, it's easy to learn (just over the span of one month), you can use it to kill things other than vampires, it can help with muscle movement and joint stress, you can use it to literally break the universe, and you can even get a stand just by using it a lot. Plus you can do cool random shit like left side ataxia or create dimensional portals n shiet.

you were saying, friendo?

Its a shit stand that requires gun and someone good with a gun at that.

Its bad

>he's a sue.
Zany meme!

Hamon: Get trained by Lisa Lisa and her big nip nops
Vampire: Get AIDS from your gay priest boyfriend

Show us on the doll where The Hand touched you

>Your autism wanted it to be teletubbies.
If I accidentally mistyped something then I apologize but I thought I was clear in saying it was fine that they died. That the story benefited from Shigechi and Aya dying? Like I straight up said I prefered them dying and that it was necessary?

>But he didn't take it off of hayato.
I mean if he wanted kill off Shinobu permanently, like forever and move on it'd make sense to kill Hayato too by that point. Again it would only make sense if she died a temporary death.

>... that's what BtD was
And I said that even after he got tortured a lot he still had something waiting for him in the end. If Shinobu died he wouldn't have gotten anything after suffering through all of the shit he went through. He succeeded in his goal of protecting himself and his mom, even if he had to suffer a bit for it.

But yeah I'm fine with agreeing to disagree here. Nice debate.

To be fair, Joseph's the only really character whose mother was a Hamon user in the series. Maybe he'd inherit it if she was doing breathing exercises while she was pregnant

Also Hamon can kill things other than vampires, like the whole Suzi Q heart shock. Also Araki stated Hamon can lead into getting a Stand and that's how Joseph got Hermit Purple specifically

They're relatively the same thing in the end

>debating calmly and rationally
>on Cred Forums
You, your opinions, AND your waifu are SHIT!
SSSSSSSSHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTT!

No.
I mean, DIO has tragic aspects to his character, as does every other JoJo villain, but that doesn't make him a tragic villain per se.

Those advantages are partially the reason as to why Dio is such an asshole. Let me explain.

You can sum up Dio's evil and it's origins down to three factors
1: His birth, his legacy, the "born evil" part. Dio was born from an angry drunk bum with a nasty temper, and Dio was heading down that path himself. People being a product of their legacies is kind of a big theme in JoJo. Dio has a lot of shitty traits he inherits from Dario Brando that he tries constantly to surpass (even after he becomes a vampire he shows them).
2: The place he grew up in. It kind of explains itself. He learned from an early age at the hands of his father that the world belongs to those who take it for themselves and that crushing others is the only way to stand at the top. He grew up fighting to survive in the English slums while Jonathan had life handed to him on a silver platter.
3: His problems with the Joestars. It's stated right at the beginning of Phantom Blood that Dio approached the Joestars intent on hating them and taking everything Jonathan had, seeing Jonathan as a lazy brat (and he was) in his way. Dio has a fixation with being the best, and the personality of a swaggering bully as a result of the two previous factors. He couldn't adjust to the Joestars because he only saw them as prey, and because he thought the Joestars saw him as a charity case, and Dio hates being put down (look at pic related for an example). Which, of course, partially led to all the scheming and brutalizing he did agaisnt Jonathan and George.

Speedwagon was right when he said Dio was born evil. But that's just one of the things that made him who he is.

What if Whitesnake decided to act independently of Pucci and became the real villain of part 6?

Not everywhere is Cred Forums

>>>/tumblr/

How in the hell do Funny/Kars/Doppio have anything tragic to them

Nice bait mate. 10/10.

Oh come on user, you can't tell an obvious joke post when you see it?

>Funny
Dead dad

>Kars
Cowardly race

>Doppio
Mentally ill

fucc you fuccboi

Dude, old man Brando was an abusive drunkard scumbag to the point that it ended up killing Dio's mom, and pretty much everyone else treated him like shit as well until he got to Joestar Manor. What are these advantages you're referring to, aside from being personable enough, i.e. having enough of a personality, to usurp Jonathan's life?

>Funny

Kars just wanted to be seen as the genius he was. He wanted to overcome the sun and everyone was against him but a select few

Doppio is a nice guy and if he's the original personality of Diavolo, then becoming Diavolo in the first place should be kind of sad when you think about it. Especially when he was raised by a priest

Kind of irrelevant to Dio but I do like how Part 5 takes the 'people being a product of their legacies' and flips it on its head, even though the gang wasn't necessarily made up of good people, they were certainly not bad and still had a sense of righteousness.

For the first time I finally decided to give the Jojo series a go. I made it up to Diamonds with the first episode complete.
It's been great so far, very action packed and hilarious at times. Though seeing the first episode of Diamonds; i've been getting a more "turned down" vibe compared to what I've been watching.
Almost feels like I'm about not watch a cookie cutter highschool life with paranormal elements.

I'll continue watching though, but I'm hoping the intensity an adventure it's held doesn't get dropped.

Do you think Kars would have shared the power of the Red Stone with Wamuu and Esidisi if they were still alive?

Yoshikage Kira kills Shigechi and Aya then becomes Kosaku Kawajiri

Diavolo was the first personality, though, wasn't he? Doppio literally means double and from a young age the person who was either Diavolo/Doppio sews up his mom's mouth and burns down his village and kills a priest, which is more in line with Diavolo's meaning, devil

Funny: Driven insane by the tortures of war and the delusions of grandeur he had upon being saved by the Holy Corpse. He genuinely thinks of himself as a true American hero and he is too stuck in his delusion to consider the evil he's doing. He also learned through D4C that his father was fated to always die and how misfortune is something that will always happen.

Kars: Dude was forced to genocide his own race to save his and object, only to have that object stolen from him repeteadly. His family was murdered and his attempt to get revenge on the man who did so resulted in him suffering a fate worse than death.

Doppio: I think the way Doppio dies explains itself.

hey bb

Don't believe , that's just an old meme and joke on this general. Don't worry, it's not actually a spoiler. You'll get it later in Diamond.

Make sure to leave here before getting actually spoiled, and to read the manga if you ever want more JoJo.

I think it's pretty much vague which is really the first personality

Diavolo is the original name, but if a more dominant and dangerous personality were to erupt from traumatic events then it would take over and consider itself the main entity while pushing all the emotions, empathy and other positive attributes into its own entity. Basically whatever made him become Diavolo in the first place took all the good parts about him and pushed it somewhere else

Honestly, there's a possibility that King Crimson itself is the core Diavolo personality. Especially with his two faces

I feel like he went mad with power like DIO after finally getting the chance to suck a Joestar again.

I don't know any names yet so I'll most likely forget when I continue the anime tomorrow.
And I'm planning on picking up the manga where I leave off on the anime when I run out of eps.
Guess I'll just see what happens then.

I don't usually like Genderbends but this Nun Puuci is sort of working on me...

He would be to broken.
Sekai ichi man

I choose to believe Doppio ceased to exist as a personality as Diavolo finally lost his mind completely after around the 50th death.

____ __ _____

That was the plan in the first place.
Actually, ACDC was the first to mention "once we get the Red Stone we will be perfect" and Kars was the one who said they should observe the world prior to chasing the stone.

It actually is super relevant to Dio because that's the basis for Giorno's entire character. Araki loves to explore Nature vs Nurture as a concept, he started doing so in Phantom Blood and based all of Part 5 on it.

>Why did you make the hero Dio's son?
>Oh yes right. In part 5, he's not really a blood relative...well kind of. I find great importance in the upbringing and background of the characters. Stuff like what kind of place they were born, and what their parents were like. If I know that then it makes it easier to understand and write. That's what I do it for, so I find bloodlines very important. It might seem like a bit of a stretch, but that's how Part 5 started
>During Part 4, the editor said to me, "Are you able to draw sadness?" But life is a sad thing though isn't it? He asked me if I could draw that, and initially I said that it wasn't really my style but during Part 5, I suddenly felt to urge to draw just that. Like the sadness of being ostracized by society but still having a sense of justice. That was what I tearfully wrote for Vento Aureo.

Doppio died in Bruno's body though

It's not like Diavolo took him around when they went body swapping, Diavolo legit is his own entity while Doppio dies expecting a phone call from The Boss

Shigechi dies
Aya dies
Koichi doesn't die, his stand is Echoes and has three Acts (evolutions) to it
Kira is the murderer and main antagonist, his Stand is Killer Queen which has the power to blow things up by turning them into bombs
It has a secondary tank-like bomb called Sheer Heart Attack
It also has one more power: Bites The Dust, which turns a person into a walking time bomb - if they attempt to tell anyone about Kira, they blow up and time moves backward, but events will stil play out the same way, the only way to stop it is for Kira to recall BtD back to Killer Queen
Oh by the way halfway through Kira adopts a new identity to hide himself from the heroes, he gets a smoking hot wife and a kid who figures out his secret
Kira is finally defeated when an ambulance crushes him while under the enhanced gravity affect of Echoes Act 3's Three Freeze. He is taken to the between-world and descends into hell because he looked back at the demons pursuing him
Three years later Jotaro asks Koichi to go to Italy in search of Haruno Siobhana, who is actually Giorno Giovanna, son of DIO and protagonist of Part 5
Too lazy to go into more detail
Read the manga

Rate me m8s

youtube.com/watch?v=lcGYEXJqun8

Mr. Shadow stand when?

Here's the rest of the genderbends (39 boys from all parts bent to the artist's fujoshi will).

imgur.com/a/vJkcq

>least favorite jojo
I will skin you alive

someone like my drawings

I wonder how long Diavolo held out for before he lost his mind.

The first couple deaths didn't seem too terrible, but what about when he gets to the vore deaths? Or to the torture deaths? Or to the deaths where he gets spaghettified by a black hole, or bitten by a cobra, or whatever.

Since he does experience an infinite number of deaths, could that mean he'd be warped into other universes? Be kind of interesting to see Diavolo interact with other anime or manga characters before he jobs.

new thread

So now that we know that Araki is paying attention to current bands and artists, how long until a Justin Bieber song becomes a Stand?

Johnathan isn't bad, there's just not much there besides for "i'm a gentleman". But, to be fair like every jojo can be summed up that way.

>Johnny and Narancia look the same

The b8 is strong with this one

>imgur.com/a/vJkcq
Jesus Christ, how come the only one a really really like is Koichi?

Rohan is also cute

>Rohan
>Vanilla Ice
>Hol Horse
>Diego