Regalia

Are you ready for the return of yuri loli mecha?

Will we get another Kannazuki no Miko?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/I8WsK
youtu.be/78vQUBimsRk?t=6m56s
youtube.com/watch?v=6fBgb5cP5jE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Het is best though

I'm always ready.

They are not yuri, they are just friends.

DARKNESS

Well, I hope the next fight scenes will be a little bit more spectacular than what we've seen so far.
Cause collateral damages. Break buildings apart. Have the army shoot useless missiles and artillery barrages against those superrobots. Have the superrobots throw cars and shit at attack choppers and fighter planes, mowing through tanks.
Have skyscraper burst all their windows when those superrobots land nearby because of their weight causing a shockwave.

Which one would you fuck?

Probably the General-dude.

Twas merely a prank

Best.

I want to lick all those little girls tummys!

Forsooth.

I still wonder, considering how much a drama they made of a fucking bridge, what would happen if one of the evil robots wrecks a residential area and kill some kittens.

Will Princess break then?

This is the anime that made me realize that I do love onee-samas.

I want her to be so happy again. Fuck suffering.

The bridge wasn't the problem.
When your secret giant robot suddenly goes out of control and starts wreaking havoc in the middle of the city because you were slighted then you should wonder if things are really going as smoothly as you had hoped.

How different are the first 4 episodes compared to the original episodes?

Should I rewatch them?

It will unlock the supersecret darkness mode that binds the darkness within her darkness that is the darkness within her robot loli-sister's darkness chained in darkness that is clothed in darkness sheated in darkness.

Darkness.

darkness

Nothing major has been reworked on that it would really be necessary enough to rewatch the first four episodes again.

First episode was pretty good. Shame it went nowhere since then.

What was different?

That's some pretty lewd art.

Rewatched all the re-broadcasts alongside the originals just to see all the differences and some of them are decent or hilarious. But nothing really seemed that big.

Here's a bunch, if you want to see them: imgur.com/a/I8WsK
It goes original -> re-broadcast, so the top will always be the original.

Also, a webm of the new bed scene.

Not very. They just add bits and pieces of things there here and there. And I'm talking some real small bits. Check the album I just posted for a few changes in animation.

>that boat change

>imgur.com/a/I8WsK

>that boat change

I'll hope they cancelled the broadcast because next episodes are full of action and they wanted it to look good.

But it's pretty much certain that sales will be shit now.

And the new lightning sword attack. Only difference here is the black puddle looks more like oil and the abyss. Excuse the kind of poor quality.

Funny enough, their mecha appears from a dark lightning cloud, much like in episode 4 to keep with consistency, but this lightning bolt does not. Sadness.

And speaking of consistency, that's basically what this re-broadcast does. If you look at a lot of the changes, practically all of them are consistency fixes.

There seem to be some really bad decisions there. In particular, I don't like the second instance of lonely Rena on her bed.

They probably canceled it because their work schedule was completely messed up. QUALITY is just a side effect of chaos happening in the production.

>imgur.com/a/I8WsK
So we waited all this time just to see better workers?

So anyways, is this the only non CGI mecha this year?

>loli
That is so 2004.

It wasn't paused because of problems with those episodes but problems with the ones in production.

Ep4 was pretty QUALITY compared to 1-3. It was probably going to get much worse. Especially with big battle next ep.

Nope.

Nah. That stuff is just to keep the animators busy.
It's the future episodes that weren't aired yet that were going to be a major problem.

So the next episodes should look pretty good, without the usual dip in quality that animes tend to have in the middle episodes

All is good

Yeah, the bed re-do looks awful at first, but looks fine when she lays on her side. The shot of her giant face is hilarious though. I think most of the other fixes are fine though.

Ahaha, I'm sure the episodes we'll be getting will have some glorious action in them. If they don't, I can only ask why.

There's Iron-Blooded Orphans S2 and probably some others I'm forgetting.

If they didn't pause we would've gotten another qualidea code.

We shall see that tomorrow.

Let's hope the obligatory yuri suffering is now over and we get good action from now on.

She is the darkness loli though. Are you seeing this inner turmoil reflection in the tea? The shadow of herself she sees immediately before this is orange as well. Symbolism.

There's only going to be more suffering.

Joking, since this doesn't seem like the kind of show to go full on suffering, but I feel like we'll still see a bit more depression. Don't get me wrong though, I want to see more of Rena and Yui's adorable relationship.

Her orange shadow for reference. They changed her eyes to be more like bedroom eyes as if she's trying to seduce Rena.

A bit too lewd for me.

Maybe I'm looking into this too deeply though with the connection between the tea and the shadow, but it seems like a pretty decent connection to me. Not that this show is that deep (yet) anyway.

The picture of Rena kneeling on the bed is in wrong order, check the background.

Will this show go full Yuri?

Why not, they literally have nothing to lose at this point

Oh, yeah, you're right. My bad. Rearranging from the thumbnails is rough.

Friendly reminder to ignore LRD.

I'm sure she's going to be the final boss.

Rena is naked in my bed right now.

Either her or Johann.

On rewatching the re-broadcast, I had forgotten Ingrid and Kei's motivations and they don't really seem that evil, especially from Ingrid's reaction to Johann saying he's bored and then Abel telling Johann that he'll go out using the Regalia Gear to bring back Rena.

Rena's shadow seems more likely as a mid-boss with Johann or someone else as the final boss.

Thats a classy swimsuit.

Only if they gave me actual loli yuri instead of this garbage.

I like mecha loli yuri

I like loli

Shota as final boss would be too predictable.

Everybody in this show has a 10/10 body.

Except the lolis

Especially them.

Lolis are 11/10

-11/10?

Lolis in this show are absolutely amazing fag-kun.

(3*(40+23^2)) /10

y-you too

>Will we get another Kannazuki no Miko?
Hell no.

I bet the lolis actually are dead, and are just magical super robot energy forms.

Looks like Senketsu.

Should i pick this up? I dont want to watch just for the lolis or cute girls unless its a sol. Hows the plot of this?

I dont want a repeat of date a live

The lolis are alive. Rena is very warm and that's proof she is alive and human.

It saddens me that Sara isn't voice by Kaori Ishihara.

So far, the plot that we could gather in around 4 episodes is that the bad guys want to make the darkness loli fall into even more darkness by forcing her to fight and kill.

>Kannazuki no Miko?
Newfags don't know what this is

The way Regalia mechas work and fight really reminds me of Demonbane.

I'm kind of hoping that powerlevels will get completely insane by the end.

Shame, I wanna see more YuiKaori shenanigans

They are the next NanaYukarin in parings

Hipsters know Kannazuki no Miko, without the series being made they're wouldn't be any fat yuriwhales going crazy over the relationship.

youtu.be/78vQUBimsRk?t=6m56s

Best non CGI mecha action in years.

>best
You mean only.

Yes, loliconyurimecha

Fuck Chris. I wished she died.

Who else can't wait for all the amazing CGI mecha fights!

Yurilolimecha sounds better.

That could be a title of some new series.

>that lovely braid
>cute shortstack
>the first of the trio to accept Ange
>seemed to care for her friends

She was my favorite for a while.

It's such a shame that she exhibited tumblr landwhale-levels of self-absorption in the later episodes. And even got rid of her braid for those ugly twin braids.

Cute.

so, what was with the break in airing?

They didn't want to be associated with a bad season of anime?

Hey summer was fun if you watched the right show.

Bananya excluded

Actas had immense trouble finishing the next episodes on time.
Rumors back then two months ago was that someone on the project fell ill and had to be hospitalized. Details were unclear, but some thought it was the sound director, while others think it was the mechanical animation director.
The latter is of course far more important for a handdrawn mecha anime show.

So the producers had to jump in to try to salvage the project, buying additional TV airing slot for next season and providing the studio more time to finish working on the unaired episodes.

Is Rena technically legal?

Always ready my friend

yea shes 2d

>loli mecha
the what now? How does this happen?

Next episode looks hype, RIP butler ojisan

youtube.com/watch?v=6fBgb5cP5jE

Probably alien technology turned lolis into immortal containment form for superrobots.

It's always aliens.

where's all the smug loli?

these threads used to have tons of smug loli!

Damn, that looks good.

Everybody deleted their smug loli folder when it turned out that another loli anime was dead from the get-go.

"Sickness" in the anime industry is always code for something, like somebody fucked up somewhere during production

that's just too sad

LOOK HOW CUTE THEY ARE

Empress Yui is not a loli.

The red one is boner inducing.

Mind you, getting sick and stressed out from overworking is not even too farfetched in the anime industry.

she looked like a loli in that pic, I haven't even watched the show

speaking of, should I if I don't care about mechshit at all?

You would have to like those admittedly rather generic QP:Flapper-designs a lot if you don't care about mecha-fisticuffs.

I like how Rena was taller than Yui in the ED

that boat probably get more budget than the entire season of quality code.

>darling onee-sama
>BFF who might have a hidden crush on you
>beloved empress of her nation
>cabinet is not traitorous and gives her their full support