What the fuck Murata is doing.......?

What the fuck Murata is doing.......?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=akZcaJTlMpE
veritas.wikia.com/wiki/Spatial_Void_Fist
imgur.com/a/yAklL
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think he just really likes big monsters

Meet Season 2 Boss, I can see this guy having another transformation that puts him around Meteor Burst Boros.

>Murata is sacrificing all the preparation of the best arc of the series for a stupid Season 2

Drawing.

That'a all he ever did and will do. Murata is an artist you see.

ONE is the one who writes.

That is the point.

Murata original stuff (in OPM) is pretty bad........

Or they couldve done like Ishida and let the studio do an anime original Season 2 like Tokyo Ghoul Root A.

Blame yourself and animeonlyfags for wanting Season 2 so bad.

Without that, then we wouldnt have gotten Metal Bat turned into a fan favorite.

>Murata is an artist you see.
>ONE is the one who writes.
Epic meme, sheep.

But it's not "murata" original
all this content and new stuff you hate is written by ONE

ONE is still writing this though, have some faith.
I'd guess either Psykos will backstab him at some point, he'll job to Saitama, or perhaps he'll sit out the big battle to set him up as a major villain in a future arc.

A worthless and uninteresting arc that serves as an unnecessary setup to a better arc.

There's way too much material between S1 and current manga for anything even near this to be in S2

His face reminds me of the human king.

They are going to have to include some of the extra chapters that they did it in Mob Psycho.

Demon Fan chapter for example would fill great when Fubuki tells Saitama her backstory.

Are you too dumb to notice the credits on the cover of every chapter?

No he does not. Its just something I personally wrote for stupid faggots like you.

>Murata Original stuff
You guys really don't knows that it's fucking ONE himself who add all this shit?

Watch how delusional muratafags will blame one for writing. Ops, too late.

Do you enjoy lying on the internet

I thought ONE did all the writing and Murata just put his art to it?

Yup, and that's what happen.

B-But muh brillant writting by ONE!

writing is good
the problem is murata's slow schedule
but what can ya do,it takes time to draw as good as he does

Saw this on the front page and for a moment thought it was berserk

>draw as good as he does
Murata's art has been... uninspired for a while now.

He is the best technical artist in the industry at this point though.

Well, dude's a decent writer, gotta say that he's too much of a power level fag to the point that it's kinda annoying from time to time though.

He's foreshadowing Gaara's new final form.

>uninspired for a while now
You could say that about Miura and Obata and their art is still damn good.

tfw galaxyheavyblow gives no chapters for four months

imagine where we'd be if we were monthly boyos. neptune already. fuk.

I'm already pretty much out now that it's obvious Saitama's dine and dash is not canon in the animoo. Boo-urns.

>this writing style
Even for an ironic shitpost this is too much. Please stop.

He is credited as writer and creator in every chapter and volume and already showed drafts/storyboards for murata chapters made by him on his twitter. Execute yourself.

BONES should animate ONE's OPM as they did with Mob

>He is credited as writer and creator in every chapter and volume
>actually believing that
Dumb sheep.

>147813567

There's nothing ironic about shitty filler, padding and asides ruining an otherwise fun series.

YOU are the one who needs to stop lieking this shit.

Lets be glad the quality didnt decrease like Prison School and NNT.

>147813567
Is this what brain damage is like?

>being blind
Retard

Hey man, I'm not the one who just blindly trusts whatever publishing jew tells them.

No one realizes without this "filler" Metal Bat wouldve turned into another meme like TTM?

Is saying the truth no meming? Good god, get the fuck out of your parent's house for a minute or two!

Nope, youre the one who ignores credits and ONE literally posting storyboards for These "filler".

He's trying to turn it into a proper shounen battle manga the only way he and most publishers understand it, as in they're fucking it up because they're idiots.
user, ONE writes some dumb shit for Murata's version because he's asked to, because he's just a collaborator, not because he thinks it's good or needed. What he thinks is good and needed is what's in the original OPM: that's the literal reason why he draws and writes OPM, because it's something he wants to do. Murata or his editor or whatever tells ONE, "hey, we need this shit because we understand fighting manga even though we can't write for shit or anything, can you whip something up," so ONE craps out some unneeded inanity to satisfy them and their shitty manga instincts.

And it wouldn't have mattered a fucking lick to anyone who's read any significant amount of manga, because Metal Bat was intended as and remains a shallow parody of hot blooded yankee comics, and is in no way a good character beyond that.

ONE is literally the opposite of power level wanker like the DBZ and Toriko author.

>it's written on a page so it must be true without exception even if it doesn't resemble ONE's usual style or quality
You naive motherfucker.

Kill yourself

This. Metal bat wankers are the most retarded people in the world(even saying shit like Metal Bat could have defeated Garou lmao). They should stick to their JOJO anime.

Why would I, dickmagnet?

Metal Bat was stronger than Garou. If he wasnt fucked up, he would have obliterated Garou then and there.

See what I just said.
Metal Bat literally gets stronger when he gets fucked up. He's actually at an advantage when he fought Garou and Garou was holding back because he's human. Garou could have killed him anytime.

Your manhole cover hit is just a fantasy of Murashit and got retconned by ONE.

Kys

>Metal Bat literally gets stronger
You literally misunderstood MetalBat's character. Congratulations. As expected of Garou Powerlevel cucks.

Mad because Metal Bat is now one of most OPM characters, that "filler" basically elevated him.

Fucktard.

Metal Bat gets stronger the more he is pumped up(fired up).

His will power is freaking broken, he could give Tats a run for her money.

as expected of Metal bat wankers. They don't even know how their character works. Databook states that Metal Bat is Hulk rip off.

>lying on the internet

Oh man that hurts me so deeply, just as deeply as your well-thought out and formulated retort touches my reasoning. Whatever is there left for me to do but tell your punk ass to stop gurgling on so much cum every goddamn day?

@147814706
Autism. Not even worth a (You).

When the intensity of Metal Bat's anger reaches its maximum, his power approaches infinity

So he is basically Saitama once he is 100% mad. No wonder One kept him out of the MA arc because he is broken.

Where does it say that he gets stronger when He's damaged, retard? If he wasnt fucked up he would havve raped Garou.

Read the manga retard. Even Garou commented on it that he's getting stronger the more damage he takes because he's getting angry.

Except he can't reach maximum like the Hulk because infinity is impossible to reach. It's a fucking stupid shit anyway. Saitama = infinity already.

Getting angry while getting beat up does not equal to getting stronger the more damage you have taken

Jesus Christ man

That's the point, idiot. Garou misunderstood MetalBat's ability. It's his Rage that makes him stronger not the damage. He doesn't have to take X damage to reach Y anger, autist.

The point is he was stronger than when he started fighting Garou. Garou even said it and wondered why he was getting stronger.

It's Orochimaru.

No. Garou is a stronger fighter and he kicked MB's shit in while playing around. Whereas MB literally had to wait for the guy to stop fighting and turn the fuck away from him to even get close to touching him.

If Garou were maximum edge la edge he would have killed MB right there instead of just walking away.

The point is that he would have obliterated garou if he didnt pass out from the damage that he slready took before the fight. Reread the chapters. Garou was Lucky.

Literally read how the fight ends fucktard.

>because he's just a collaborator, not because he thinks it's good or needed.
>Murata or his editor or whatever tells ONE, "hey, we need this shit because we understand fighting manga even though we can't write for shit or anything, can you whip something up,"

For a claim so specific, I assume you have some sort of evidence or something at least credible enough to back this up. Or are you just assuming ONE was forced to write this because you personally didn't like "filler" content?

>He's trying to turn it into a proper shounen battle manga

The MA arc by itself exhibits some qualities of battle manga. I don't see how a couple of extra fights added into the canon changes it's nature.

I don't see how you came to the conclusion that all the manga exclusive content was added to appeal to battle manga audiences. From what has been released of the tournament arc, it seems to further expand upon the concept of there being other powerful beings besides heroes who are capable of fending off monsters. This ties in to the introduction Hunter Association and the growing distrust of the Hero Association in keeping civilians safe from harm in the more recent webcomic chapters.

More like Metal Bat got lucky because Garou wasn't trying to kill him.

Garou didn't misunderstand his ability. People get angry when they're punched repeatedly.

It doesn't even matter because Garou, as always, dragged the fight out on purpose instead of disarming the manlet and fucking him in the ass with his own bat.

Take your own advice.

You know, Garou could've done something along the lines of pic related in the end. But he just. Walked away.

>For a claim so specific, I assume you have some sort of evidence or something at least credible enough to back this up. Or are you just assuming ONE was forced to write this because you personally didn't like "filler" content?
If he had thought it necessary or good for the story, he would have written it into the original, since writing what he thinks is good without pressure from publishers is why he does the original in the first place. Because the new content is shit, and unlike what ONE usually writes or draws, which I know because I have read everything of his that's been scanlated, be it only his or his collaborations with Murata, and because I've read everything Murata's done and know what his stuff is like.
>I don't see how you came to the conclusion that all the manga exclusive content was added to appeal to battle manga audiences
Because the changes were made after OPM was adapted from ONE's hobby manga to a licensed cashcow targeting the shounen battle manga fan demographic.
>From what has been released of the tournament arc, it seems to further expand upon the concept of there being other powerful beings besides heroes who are capable of fending off monsters. This ties in to the introduction Hunter Association and the growing distrust of the Hero Association in keeping civilians safe from harm in the more recent webcomic chapters.
And it's also remarkably badly written on top of being completely unnecessary given that OPM became grossly popular in its original form despite handling the introductions of those elements differently and better.

Metal Bat literally stopped his attack that garou himself said would have fucked him up. Twice. And Garou went into this fight with 0 damage while Bat was already pretty beat up. But keep trying.

>7th expansion

What went wrong?

Numerous other heroes got lucky as well. And the most hilarious thing is Saitama even takes a jab at this tendency of Garou's at the end of the arc.

Sneak attack = weakness of martial artist like Garou and Bang.

Notice how Bang always get hit in the back? Melzagald incident, the monsters who came out of the ground to save Garou.

The point is if Garou was trying to kill Metal bat like what Metal bat was trying to do. Metal bat would just get 1 shotted.

Garou literally kicked MB's shit in and blocked his piece of junk barehanded while MB couldn't touch him despite Garou giving him all the time in the world. Then Garou literally chose not to deliver the finishing blow. First. Again.

Now MB's in the hospital for the rest of the arc.

But keep trying to shitpost about how relevant and stronk he is.

But that Logic, Garou is a coward for challenging a damaged Bat who was fighting someone else in the first place. And they were inund the middle of a fight. Bat didn't trick him, Garou just assumed shit.

Fucking Metal bat wankers are really the most retarded people.

Until Metal Bat's rage reached a critical point, his sister appeared and Garou ran away.

IT'S TIME TO DUEL

Garou literally save Metal bat and his sister from getting buttfucked by the monsters.

How does that matter here?

>Garou ran away
Funny way to describe Garou saving MB's and his sister's asses from monster rape.

You can stop now.

>Because the changes were made after OPM was adapted from ONE's hobby manga to a licensed cashcow targeting the shounen battle manga fan demographic.

What changes? In what way does the manga adaption further pander to shonen battle manga audience? Is it just because Murata drew the webcomic fight scenes better? Most of the additional content before the tournament arc were just comical character sidechapters and short stories exploring other aspects of OPM's world, not extra fight scenes for the sake of having more fight scenes.

>And it's also remarkably badly written

Explain.

Madhouse better use this OST once MB is about to smash Garous head.

BTW Garous face in that page is priceless, he looked like a helpless kid.

It matters because you're spouting bullshit. Also because your irrelevant favorites are alive and still have their purity intact only thanks to Garou.

Forgot to add the link.

youtube.com/watch?v=akZcaJTlMpE

>What changes? In what way does the manga adaption further pander to shonen battle manga audience? Is it just because Murata drew the webcomic fight scenes better?
There's a significant emphasis on making battles and powers longer and cooler, yes. I'm not talking about the entirely new miniarcs, I'm talking about the remade shit that was already there.
>Explain.
Hell if I'm gonna re-read all of it just to point out and explain every single instance of worse writing.

>leaves the scene
>fights monster that are stalking him
>someone means Garou > MB
Wew

> can't hit Garou at all
> ONE made Murata fix the retarded manhole cover hit
> is only alive because Garou doesn't kill human as said by Saitama.
> Somehow Metal Bat > Garou

Metal bat wankers in a nutshell.

>This many people don't get the MB fight

MBs ability is that he gets faster and stronger the more pissed he gets, paired with his relentless approach. Against a martial artist like Garou just being faster or stronger is useless (unless if you're Saitama strong) if your moves are predictable like MB's which were just swinging like a madman. Metal Bat still couldn't touch Garou even after powering up. MB's best chance was at the very end where he definitely could've ended Garou right there if he didn't obey his imouto like any good onii-chan should.

>Garou ran away
Where. What the fuck are you talking about. Zenko's appearance was meant to accentuate Garou's lack of desire to kill, you hopeless imbecile.

>mbfags

>literally unfair fight from the beginning and MB still managed to scare Garou
>somehow G > MB
Garoufags

If she didnt appear he would be dead now

I thought only Metalbatfags only exists in reddit. oh boy was I wrong.

>unfair fight
Ubububububububu.

Funny how no one mentions that when Garou goes on a hunting spree without sleep, food, rest.

Is it because Garou's healing factor and tenacity are that much better?

Wait, hold up. I thought the more you punch the manlet = the angrier he gets = the stronger he gets. So unfair.

>There's a significant emphasis on making battles and powers longer and cooler

That's it? Touched up fight scenes? So the manga adaption is exactly the same as the source material besides fight scenes? Murata just drew the fight scenes using his considerably better artistic skills. There are no significant changes from the webcomic. The flipbook pages were just added for the web format and were redrawn regularly for the physical volumes.

>explain every single instance of worse writing.

I don't recall asking for every single instance. I just asked for a few significant examples from memory.

Garou is tougher than literal background characters. If you still can't tell, reread the arc again and count the times he almost died and simply came back stronger as a result.

He uses this gimmick much more efficiently than Who Bat.

>Murata Only fags turning MB vs Garou into some great debate

Its only going to get worse once they animate this shit. I was a fan of some of his glorious artwork but the extending and filler growth is just adding to the meme reputation this series now has.

Point is Garou had no damage when he got there. MB literally just took a heavy hit from centipede. And powers itself can never be unfair after all no one would cry about Garou's strength and techniques as that would be retarded. Also, you can get angry without getting damaged.

He and ONE are making pointless shit so they can cash in on a second season of anime instead of getting to the retelling of the only really worthwhile arc of this series so far.

He literally never took a hit that should have killed him

This only happens when retarded people like Metal bat wankers exists.

Read the webcomic retard. He fucking takes fatal blows like a champ.

The fuck? Metal Bat couldn't even beat Sonic. How is he supposed to fight Garo at any point during MA proper?

>punched several dozen times by Saitama
>beaten down by tank tops
>struck by dragon level monsters to nearly no effect
Are you fucking dense?

When? We always know that he already surpassed whatever shit gets to him. There is not a single Moment before saitama defeats him that makes the reader even consider that he may be down.

DEAR FUCKING GOD NO

Saitama defeated him though. And the others were a joke. If you though Tanktop masters would do anything against him youre stupid.

>Garou had no damage when he got there
He was shot, stabbed his hand on a rapier and chopped to pieces by Saitama.

If you want to argue about "fair fights", how about we lift Garou's self fucking induced handicap that reads "I casually spar with heroes and never go all out lel".

The tank tops are the least of it. Bang and his brother tried to kill him, and so did the dragon monsters.

lol

So we are not getting Garou this season?

Well, at least we have Suiryu.

Fuck webcomic fags. People are actually praising ONE for his writing. Jesus christ.

Yet he was completely fine when he encountered metalbat while the later wasnt.

>literally
He literally says he's dying from Bang's beatdown, takes it, and ultimately decides to fight back before he's interrupted.

He literally says he'd die from DS' hit, takes it, then stands the fuck up and makes the nigga shit his pants.

You're literally retarded.

And neither made it look like hes dead.

Actually, they barely have material for another 12 episodes and it's supposed to be 24 episodes this time

Murata better be slave-drawing for One

Metalbat wankers, Watchdogbum wankers and Blast wankers = dumbfucks who can't even comprehend simple shit.

>implying
When I scream fuck in pain, I want the dude beating me up to fuck me. Same when I say shit in a fight. I just shit.

...what human king? U okay mate?

What is slow? He delivers every month.

Not that guy, but I should chime in. The only "fatal" blows Garou ever took was when he was transforming into a monster, I believe the first was that tackle from Darkshine that triggered his first stage of transormation, before that he never took a deathblow like the one MB was prepared to use. He did get in a fight with TTM but Garou started using flowing water smashing rock before he could get a serious hit in. He was also incapacitated by Saitama but we already know he never intentionally kills humans. If there was any other instance I must've forgotten it at some point.

Yep, and Madhouse is gonna going to extend that fight, and shitstorm will be worse.

"Oh Metal Bat is stronger than the manga".

"Oh Garou is way too op".

What? He was very nearly dead when the MA found him. They kept him alive.

>supposed to be 24 episodes this time

Nope. Where the fuck did you even get that super obvious wrong info?

He was beat up like MB is now, retard.

Not him, but you seriously haven't read Helck? Do yourself a favor, man. It pulls off completely overpowered invincible MC even better than OPM in my opinion.

Can HUMAN Garou defeat the likes of 1000% Reigen?

Why do you wankers think that Metal Bat's hit would kill Garou?

You claim that all damage Garou took wasn't fatal but you also claim a blow from Metal bat was fatal. How does that logic work if not literal wanking?

ONE said Reigen > serious Saitama.

What does that even mean? How does it prove MB is tougher than Garou?

>he was completely fine
I'll repeat, he was just shot and fucked by Saitama the other day. And he gave the guy a load of time to swing his bat around but that still didn't do shit. Hemorrhage Boy got told.

While Garou could've disarmed and killed him instead. With little fanfare.

Because MB actually was fighting Garou for more than ten seconds

>Bang and his brother tried to kill him
The reason Bang called his brother to fight Garou, was so Bang did not kill him by accident. The reason the 3 Demon Level monsters didn't kill him was because they were called back to base. The battles with the Dragon Level monsters, he was a lot stronger than before and he was breaking his limiter.

It doesnt, it means that neither was actually dying.

You can repeat yourself another time, IT doesnt change the fact that he was Fine when he got there.

>implying you're not retarded
Bang/Bomb and DS hit so hard Garou admitted he felt like he's about to fucking die. He still survived and even fought back because he's a cockroach. End of story.

Yet his brother said bang wasnt killing him

What's even going on in this thread. The year of release hasn't even been announced yet. Who cares who's stronger between Metal Bat and Garou

Garoufags are insecure.

Mmmhm, of course. What does that have to do with anything? Bomb wasn't the one getting double-teamed to near death there you retard. Neither did he try to stop Bang at the time.

>literally not getting the scene
Bang was still feeling for Garou so he never used the force needed to kill him. Youre whole argument is therefore wrong.

>Except he can't reach maximum like the Hulk because infinity is impossible to reach.
>Saitama = infinity already.

Different user, but Garou said that if MB got one good hit on him, he would have been messed up bad. I think Garou meant him being hit in the body or arm, not in the back of his head and not seeing it coming.
I don't think it would have killed him, because of the bullshit he takes in his later fights, but I don't know how well he could fight MB after getting fucked up by that hit.

There's a huge difference between approaching infinity and infinity already, dumbass.
Learn2read.

>"monsters are cool"
>proceeds to kill strongest monster

I know, I know, Garou is such an asshole for not plain killing manlet bat, a poor child whose hemorrhage gimmick is just not good enough. Today the damage makes him stronger and he just needs "prep time", tomorrow he's a vulnerable little flower stuck in an unfair fight. Such tragedy.

>gets proven wrong
>haha Jokes on you
Nah man

Saitama is not infinite in anything, he is a Level 1000 character in a world where only 3 people make it over Level 100.

And Garou also said he was dying from the blows he took in MA arc but he still survived anyway. Garou is unreliable source. Heck, this guy is so unreliable that he lies about trying to kill heroes or trying to kill a kid.

t. power level fag

i think he meany that since it got so popular and the content till saitama vs garou
it would take 24 episodes
and they would pay for it for the sole reason that it earns them alot internationally

>trying this hard to backpedal
M-muh ONE

>proven wrong
Except you can't prove that Garou was "fine" when he's all fucking bandaged, bruised and dirty. At all.

Garou is "fine" 24/7 because he's just one of "the strong" I guess.

Learn to fucking read. Garou SAYS he's dying as he's getting mauled from both sides but that doesn't stop him from pulling another one out of his ass.

Your headcanons about Bang and Bomb's gentle slapping hold no weight when the character actually engaged in battle with them provides insight on how GREAT he feels.

He was literally fine when he met MB. Stop trying to change the goalpost.

You should learn to read. You can't die from a hit that's intended to NOT kill you.
>headcanon
Reread OPM, nigga

Garou is a saiyan. The moment he gets close to death ONE takes his WACOM pen, shoves it up your anus and wiggles it around until you forget how hard his character got fucked up. Then ONE pulls it out.

Power of asspulls, in other words.

Chill, faggot. I don't have any inclination to believe anything but the truth, but in this instance where ONE himself hasn't stated anything in concrete terms all I have to go on is circumstantial evidence. From what I remembered Garou did state if that final blow had connected it would've been over for him or something to that effect, and since he had yet to approach his transformation it's very likely he could've died from it, or at the very least gotten seriously fucked up from it.
Also worth noting that when all that powerlevel stuff ONE said was translated and going around, like Sonic being able to kill Sea King if he had his gear and Tasumaki vs. 100% Mob having no definite outcome, one of the things he said was that the final battle with Garou would've gone differently if Metal Bat were present. Or was it the fight against the MA? I have a poor memory, but I do feel it is at least worth mentioning.

He was literally shot and stabbed the other day.

Your claim he was fine cannot be proven. Period.

For all we know, he fights through pain just like manlet bat. Because he does not fucking take breaks.

It doesnt matter what happened before, we saw him being completely fine. Why See you so autistic?

Stop assuming how hard Bang was hitting Garou there when Garou spells it out for you, cretin. He felt like he was about to DIE.

Bang ironically wasn't trying to kill Garou at the end of the arc, but in this encounter he and Bomb did go ham on him.

Mob Psycho is better anyway and isn't being ruined by anime only shitters.

I don't assume anything. It's confirmed that Bang wasnt killing him. Youre just in denial.

>one of the things he said was that the final battle with Garou would've gone differently if Metal Bat were present. Or was it the fight against the MA?
I'm sure he was talking about the S-class vs the Dragon level monsters, because if Psykos was stopped from attacking Tats when she did, Tats would have killed all of the Dragon level monsters. Or if either Psykos or Homeless Emperor , were stopped from hitting Bang, then he would have killed all of the monsters but Black Sperm and Evil Natural Water, because these two are very hard to kill.

>fine
There he goes again.

He's still wearing bandages you insufferable dumbass. In fact, he just got them on before the fight with manlet bat.

Do you realize how pathetic your "ububu unfair fight" argument is yet? If they both were entirely fresh Garou would still be the better fighter out of the two and mb would still be a slowpoke no matter how much time he's given to rage.

Yet he wasnt fighting in anyway different than before nor was he feeling any pain or looking worn out. Keep trying.

Not that user but you're definitely reading stuff ass backwards here. It was merely confirmed that Bang invited Bomb so that he doesn't kill Garou accidentally. In that context Bomb didn't even attempt to stop Bang - he helped beat Garou up until he felt he was on the verge of death.

> Garou doesn't get affected by damage and he quickly heals
> somehow that means Metal bat > Garou

>I've read everything Murata's done and know what his stuff is like.

How dumb are you? Murata has never written anything besides single chapter oneshots. He does not write for anything he works on he is just the artist. In the same way an american comic has a writer and artist.

Just because Garou doesn't whine for days every time he gets shot, beaten up or stabbed (or all at once) doesn't mean he's fine.

You also can't draw any legitimate comparisons to "the time Garou was fresh and fighting normally" because every time Garou fights he's been fucked up in some way, during or before the battle.

So yes, he fisted MB's face with the same hand he'd stabbed the other day. Amazing, I know.

BT died.
Ryukishi was never actually that good. Excerpts from Higurashi occasionally get mocked for how poorly written they are on 2ch. But BT was what kept Ryukishi on track. Without BT, the whole enterprise fell apart because far from all of Ryukishi's ideas are created equal.

Which means Bomb didn't have to interfere as Bang didn't try to deliver the death blow, retard

Stop trying to changed the goalpost. The whole Argument was about Garou being Fine and MB being damaged when the fight started.

Are you actually blind? When he meets MB you can literally See him being alright unlike MB. At this Point youre in denial about the Manga what the fuck

He's just a retard shitposting to make up excuses for MB's poor performance, all the while ignoring the fact that Garou's constantly underperforming because muh plot and humanity. Not to mention that Garou is not "fine" and has to power through injuries to keep fighting all the time. Just like many other characters.

Nice samefagging After getting BTFO garoucuck

Are you?

When they meet, MB just stood up looking all fine as well. He broke some bones but he was "fine", wasn't he?

Just like Garou got fucking shot in the leg but he's shown looking "fine" immediately after and on the next day. Jumping around.

I wonder why. Now fuck off to whatever shithole you crawled out of. Your retarded Manner of Posting does not belong here.

I won't even bother to post a screenshot to prove assravaged vermin like you wrong in yet another matter.

How far up your ass did you reach for that one?

Bomb didn't try to stop Bang who was initially afraid of getting carried away, he JOINED Bang in beating Garou up and Garou was already feeling like he was about to die.

>b-but Bomb was gonna stop him in 5 seconds I swear
Not interested in your fanfics tbqh.

>strongest monster
Not sure which one you mean but I suspect Orochi's role is just that. Future fodder to G.

Is the whole webcomic translated?

and then you have people like this who speed read and think they can voice their opinions on anything

>not getting Garou this season
Go back to the manga and try reading about who comes after Boros
>One has bad writing
Le contrarian is a must.

if you don't like something, why the fuck would you come to a thread about it

This 2 faggots arguing about which of their weak characters has the longer dick have successfully derailed the thread

Yes

>weak characters

I don't understand this no Garou in S2 meme either. How dumb one must be not to get that Garou's arc encompasses all events starting from his intro and ending with him growing actual horns. It's a huge arc.

I'm glad OPM is getting a second season. Now I can forget the shitshow that is Mob for good.

It would have been funny to see Garou try to fight Tatsumaki before he was in his monster form and she was weakened. He would have gotten turned into paste.

Does Suiryuu actually have strength/potential on par with Tats and Garou?
Will ONE/Murata do anything with him after he jobs to Saitama or is he essentially a filler character?

The strongest monster was Golden Sperm.

Who says he's going to fight Saitama? That new monster is coming in to interrupt the tournament. He'll probably join the New Hero Association for money since that's what the tournament is foreshadowing

I'd see him as slightly above Genos level. low-mid of S-class

It'll be funny when they meet again after the arc and Tats, in a fit of rage, can't do shit to him even though she's healed.

Physical prowess and willpower apparently > ESP.

I wouldn't say so just yet. We still haven't seen what the void fist does. Plus, his master could hold some significance

When he says "The Strong" he means S-class level. Tats is the fourth strongest character in the series and I think Suiryuu is current Garou level at best.

Reminder that sandnigger a shit

I honestly hope Suiryu has a big role in this arc going forward. I'm probably in the minority here but I really wouldn't mind there being major differences in the Murata version as long as it's done well.

Is Garou still as strong as he was in his fight vs Saitama? He lost whatever that monster power bullshit he had in that fight, but I would think he would be at least at Bang's level.

The only major difference I'm seeing is that the MA will be an actual war, with the lesser heroes(and others like Suiryu) fighting the monsters on the outside while the base raid is going on

No. Curry nigger doesn't feel unique enough. That page features a man who can jump from planet to planet, a guy whose talent allows him to learn any shit instantly and evolve ad infinitum, a loli who can pull pulverize you with a flick of her finger. His character is kinda dull in comparison.

He still has his monster powers, he just hit his head too many times and went full chunni, Saitama even made a comment on it. He's probably evolving his fighting style as we speak
The Void Fist could put him up there

He's set out to surpass Bang, at least. His potential is unknown and he obviously retained all his martial arts knowledge and haxx.

All we've seen of him after the arc is a page from the latest popularity poll where he killed several monsters by casually ripping off their heads.

And looking sexy while doing it

I bet Suiryu vs Current Garou would be a very fun fight. Garou is into martial arts and Suiryu isn't even a hero so I'd like to see what he would think of him. Why do you guys think he's called "Void Fist" anyways?

Because people black out when he kicks them. Duh.

My headcannon is that it's something similar to this
veritas.wikia.com/wiki/Spatial_Void_Fist

honestly this guy was the highlight of the arc for me

All the dragon levels pushed that arc from an 9 to a 13 for me, Homeless Emperor especially since his design was badass and funny(because he looked like Jesus) for me

Brilliant writing isn't going to stop the fact that OPM simply does not have enough content without either going massive filler, anime-original or what ONE is doing now. Expanding the current arc to fill the season.

>The Void Fist could put him up there
Tbqh not considering that Tats can probably turn his bones into mush and Garou can insta-copypaste said Void Fist to his Unlimited Fists Works collection.

What's his name again

I remember when people claimed he was going to be as forgettable as Bakuzan

I really wanted Bakuzan to do something. I always thought Suiryu would be important, even for a little because of his attire

Unless Void Fist has some "True Void Fist " shit and he can literally make voids, so he makes holes in Dragon level monsters like nothing.
He is not close to Tats, who would cut Golden Sperm's head off if she was at full power and almost snap his neck while she was weak, Garou, who is equal to Lord Boros, or Saitama.

Modern Art through the ages
imgur.com/a/yAklL

Turns out most of the Japan fans are female as per Autumn Festival, go figure. And apparently there was a lot of fujo fanservice.
And it's been confirmed in one of the drama skits that Pri Pri Prisoner was a gang boss before he went to prison

No wonder Sonic is the most popular guy in the series.

I hope Madhouse continues to cast Top Tier seiyuus for the MA.

I would love for Ami Koshimizu to voice Psychos.

>implying this guy isn't going to get fucking jobbed by Garou