The endless debate

The endless debate...

Asuka or Rei ?

Misato

Can't say I particularly like any of them. Why are they both SO bitchy?

/thread

misato

Asuka

Rei.

Perfect

One was made from the cells of an angel
The other was made from the cells of a nazi

Has Anno gone too far with this?

Rei has a cuter design but they have equal personalities.

MISATO
I
S
A
T
O

Mari

Rei has bigger boobs
that settles it for me

__Rei

misatofags are subhuman

Can't we just have both?

asuka.

because asuka is a human with problems and emotions.

Asuka. Rei is a fucking doll

>evageeks comes in

Nice mouse cursor, idiot.

>implying that you wouldn't want Asuka, Rei, Misato, and Mari to be in a personal harem.

I love Rei more then Asuka but I would almost always give Asuka the dick over Rei.

Superior choice.

Remove Misato and Mari, give me Mana and Maya
Jesus fuck, what's with the letter M anyway?

Can't deny.

Shinji masturbating over Asuka's comatose body and then not helping her before getting eaten by the mass-produced Evas is the only thing he did right in the entire series.

Only one.

I really disliked Shinji.
I know he went through a lot, but man, I've met guys with FAR harsher lives than he did and they manned up and survived when they had to.

I know it's supposed to be a deconstruction, but fuck.

Definetly Rei
Asuka may have a smug face but Rei's smile is just beautiful

Eh, I can't say it wasn't Shinji's fault that he ended up like he did (he was given the choice to pilot or to not pilot, after all), but:
His mother died when he was 3
His dad doesn't care about him
He feels guilt for Touji's injuries (he even lost a leg in the incident)
His friends left the city after it was mostly destroyed and he knew he'd probably never see them again after that
Somebody earned his trust and he just had to kill him

I don't know where do you live that people can go through more fucked up shit than that (if witnessing grave damage and the death of your friends, and having no family to speak is not fucked up to you, then I don't know what is). He didn't have financial problems though, so I suppose there's that. I think they went overboard. I thought he'd end killing himself sometime after all the angels were destroyed.

Best smile.

rei is pleb autismo garbage but she definitely wins the worldwide popularity poll

Asuka was an useless asshole till the bitter end.
Rei was a doll with a "soul" that develops some backbone soul/personality in the end.

Pen Pen

I choose best girl.

the one with the penis.

I just watched all 26 episodes and the movie, The End of Evangelion.

Even though I really liked the plot I don't know the appeal of any of the characters, most of the main characters had a ton of bagage that made them really unlikeable, but at the same time made them look real.

>shinji is a fucking pussy
>asuka is a whore that wants to shine
>rei is a doll
>misato had daddy issues
>akagi followed the steps of her mother

I liked it, but I am still confused about some things that happened on the movie.

Reminder that all Asuka wanted was to be besties with Rei. She was probably super excited to hang out and do girl stuff and talk about robots with her copilot, but Rei was rude and mean for no reason.

And before she explodes, she asks Kaji if she did the right thing.

Shinji is not a pussy. He's a very manly man that does cool things. Asuka's a pussy.

Make way for the queen peasants.

Best girl strikes again

Because Anno hates waifuism.

Don't forget that 3.33 cranks that up to 11.

>Shinji is frozen in a death machine for 14 years
>he clearly has no idea what's been doing on, and isn't even aware that he caused the Third Impact
>even when he wakes up he's all groggy and confused
>fuck that let's call him by some serial code, act like a bitter asshole towards him, and explain absolutely nothing

I'm still angry that Misato became Gendo with tits.

The only way there might be a not-horrific ending is if Shinji becomes god and gets an Instrumentality like he did in the manga.

>implying there's anyway it can end besides instrumentality

3.33's ending showed he's basically a hollow husk at this point. My bet is on now that they realize Shinji is important, Misato and her pirate crew are going to either lock him up or try to be all nice to him and get him on their side, only for Shinji to have an emotional outburst and say he's had enough (for the billionth time) and then fuck it up again (for the billionth time).

Pretty much.

Obviously Gendo you fucking nigger pleb

>action figurines

Yuck

>he caused the Third Impact
He couldn't have possibly. N3I ended with Lilith and Eva-01 both speared, there was a war in between that and Seele's attempt at the ceremony they intended and described in 2.22 while Shinji was dead or dead and in space.

And yet everyone holds him responsible in 3.33 for it (Kaworu says as much too).

I think Rei is best girl, but damn this is the best Asuka pic.

sasuga sadamoto san

Kaworu is the only one in the movie to claim Shinji is responsible for the state of the world. Kaworu is an unreliable narrator with no clue what occurred in Dogma if not a liar and has no explanation beyond his feelings making it real.

If that were true, why would Misato (and her pirate crew) be so cold and bitter towards Shinji?

>not listing misato
>2016

He is still capable of triggering an Impact and did awaken an Evangelion, they're wary of that. Like they explained to him instead of calling him the antichrist.

So instead of just explaining that to him in a calm fashion and saying she wants to protect him, Misato instead acts like a complete cunt and treats him as if he's some sort of alien creature.

Brilliant.

The one and only character that changed everything once introduced.

Why is Ritsuko no one's best girl?

Because she's largely irrelevant, annoying when she talks, and is a bald cunt sidekick to Captain Cunt in 3.33.

She's a bitch, just like her mother.

The answer is obvious.

Misato isn't particularly cold or hostile towards Shinji, either. The Wille crew describe her among themselves as a hardass prepared to sacrifice any and all of them, Asuka comments to the same effect to her face and she did order Asuka to bring them Eva-01 even at the cost of Eva-02 and Asuka herself. She can't pull the trigger on Shinji when all evidence suggests he's going to be used in another Impact and there might not be another opportunity to stop it.

usaka bitch
misato used goods slut
Rei a best girl

After rising above himself and taking upon the responsibilities he did, Shinji dserves both.

ruining everything does not a good character make

Ritsuko is a bitch

>that doujin where her and Maya peg Shinji
wew

She is still laughable incompetent considering she was an eyewitness to both Shinji's involvement with Zeruel and everything after. She should know firsthand that all the 'giant red earth' and 'dead eva statues' bullshit was nothing Shinji caused.

Whoa there, your patrician taste is too much for this thread, you gotta leave.

asuka is best girl

For sure, extremely poor communication. Don't mean to imply more than that it wasn't anything like as personal as Shinji took it and his victimization was largely confined to his own skull like always.

Asuka tries so hard

Does anybody have an image of an Asuka shrine or some one feeding/having a date with Asuka?

I mean an actual 2D person, something like pic related

I think I'll actually be disappointed if he doesn't end up with her when it wraps up. At least there's that shitty Angelic Days or whatever it was called

Therapy for both!

that is disgusting you should have put a spoiler on that

They've gotta, she'd starve otherwise.

Asuka is a old moot meme so it's double dead
Rei is shit
So neithrr