Overlord thread

Editor-san forced Maruyama to insert world-building vol10 between glorious SPLAT and Dwarves.
Will vol11 meet our expectations and continue to raise the quality sasugas threshold even higher?

Will Shalltear finally prove she's more than a taxi?

Other urls found in this thread:

seiga.nicovideo.jp/user/illust/12868826
twitter.com/Crunchyroll/status/780879690823266304
i4.pixiv.net/img-original/img/2016/09/28/07/07/56/59203439_p0.jpg
i4.pixiv.net/img-original/img/2016/09/28/07/07/56/59203439_p1.jpg
i4.pixiv.net/img-original/img/2016/09/28/07/07/56/59203439_p2.jpg
toro.2ch.sc/test/read.cgi/bookall/1474704092/0-
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Editor-san forced Maruyama to
really?

Chair will be promoted to Table

Humiefags and Nazarick fags please keep your love quarrel out of this thread.

I expect great fastball keikakus.
And another Sasugasm from Demiurge once he hears about Ainz's exploits.

Ainz is for skeletal

Can you spare a moment to talk about best girl?

Will never undestand where nips get these maps from. I do find these thanks to them sharing on 2ch but they never write where they got them from.

What do we know about the Holy Kingdom?

>nipple
That gave me a terminal case of diamonds

who wants to bet on which maid get the most attention this volume?
my moneys on yuri since she hasnt really done anything

>Demi prepares 9/11 there
>Possible using his chimeras from happy farm
>Requested a doppel
>Probably want to impersonate Pope
>Birth of the Demon King
>Probably wants to create a false identity then either side with Ainz or let Momom defeat him and bring HK under SKAOG protection

Yuri and CZ both got close to zero screentime.

Cz riding Gargantua.

Will Jircniv succumb to his desire to ride on a back of a dragon?
He was hesitating in vol9.

I want to bully Jircniv till all his hair falls out.

Yes, Jir-senpai will finally ride Sebas' dragon cock.

That role is reserved for Ainz.

Maybe that announcement would be about overlord 11.5

But 11 is actually 10.5.

What would you want to see in a side story? I think Solution could use more attention personally.

>Solution
There are others deserving attention more that her.
Like Duke of Terror and Guren.

It will be Peroroncino s story in NW.

This one?

that map is from:
seiga.nicovideo.jp/user/illust/12868826

Poor PA needs some love!

>What would you want to see in a side story?
>when his dad goes drinking with dorfs
>and his smart cousins are busy planning some evil shit
>PA takes his Area Guardians buddies on the wildest ride ever
>Floor 8 road trip

He just need some gas the sheep orders user.

man i really hope they do announce s2, because we'll get some dope novel-length sidestories for the blurays

a cd drama would be cool too

Just Overlord your shit up eh?

>Ainz-sama is so brilliant he subjugates both the Holy Kingdom and the Empire without even trying
Sasuga, Ainz-sama!

How jealous Fifth was when Ainz called Pandora 'son'?

She wasn't jealous at all.
That's the truth.
NPC understand disparity in their standings, this much is clear.

That is one fucked up lewd middle schooler.
I wish I met some IRL.

Ainz should be proud of his creation.
I was angry at him when he was not able to follow up on his "you're my son" confession properly and distanced himself from PA instead.

>without even trying
Well he did try, it's just he tried to do the whole other thing.

Why is Solution so rapey?

Imagine if Ainz is hanging out with JUST and PA blitzkriegs in, I can see both Ainz and JUST react the same way, and then our balding emperor will out-keikaku himself trying to think of why did Ainz react the way he did.

>Shoggoth
Come on user, you should know better

>shoggoth -500 karma slime
She's not rapey user.
She's murderfucky
I doubt Ainz will risk exposing his valuable double even to his new allies.
All good dictators must have few doubles after all.
And a double everyone know about is shit double.

?

not sure what you mean

Except when PA marches in ala SS style screaming "FATHER!"

He's overdramatic but not stupid, he was made smart and took over his creator who was not a stupid fella either.
But I dig this development too.
>Ainz facepalms
>JUST drops jaw
>"A son? He is-s-s your s-son!? But you're a skeleton!"
>At this point JUST realized he fucked up royally and tries to cover up his rudeness with some bullshit like "But with your awesome might everything is possible"

>“Then~ time for the next step. I can’t use you if you’re heavily wounded, onii-san…
>buuuut Khazi-chan can heal you with divine magic no matter how much I hurt you~ which means I get to enjoy torturing you as muuuuch as I like, no?”
So Zuranon DO have access to Divine Magic.
They're not just necromants.
Some of them might knew [Raise Dead] or ritualistic equivalent.

"S-s-s-on, he's got a s-son.."
"Son.. yeah.. yes yes, of course! It makes perfect sense!..."
"..."
"..."
"..."
"IT MAKES NO FUCKING SENSE!"

English Vol 2 just arrived!
by this point i'll have it all done by 2020
Kinda interesting to see what jew press decided on dialogue.

anything of particular note?

>No Solution assassination action sequence where she tears through a royal castle without being spotted once
>No CZ snipe assassination
>No 9/11 by demi

Nazarick spec ops when.

She can still be jealous.
Even Demi and Albedo are jealous.

You forgot Demi x Valkyrie Knight, my OTP

Everytime Clem is revived she loses booty mass instead of exp

I'd think lvl1 Homunculi maid would know her place and be happy just over Papa Bones remembering her name or ordering her to lift a skirt.

That would be a tragedy.
Hopefully she can recover and even transcend her previous asschievements.

Daily reminder that CZ can one-shot PDL.

>So Zuranon DO have access to Divine Magic.
>They're not just necromants.
Khajit studied Divine Magic to resurrect his mother but once he learned he can't do this he switched to Arcane.

Typically, how long do us monolinguists have to wait before we can read the latest LN.
Not looking for a specific date or source, just want to know if its days, weeks, months, etc.
I just finished getting current with the LNs and I'm not sure how much longer I can maintain my erection.

Depending how fast can Nigel get chinese translation.
If we're lucky first dose will drop after a week or so.

im going to marry Mare

No bully the Jircniv please.

>Huh Jircniv-dono I would have thought you were a man for the taste of women... but if it's Mare you want I don't think he'd be into men.

WHEN

Papa Bones would be the one to give him away at the wedding.

Is Mare straight or Ainzsexual?

Do you guys call him,

Mare like in Pear
or
Mah - Ray?

Chair time.

>how to spell "mare"
>it's "mare"
Englishfags are strange.

Chair
h
a
i
r

I assumed it was pronounced like the word for female horse at first, but the drama's and anime informed me it was may-ray.
When reading I still hear "mare" like the horse in my brain. Its funny to me because it fits in with his crossdressing.

Clemeneko better be a thing later in the LN, I swear to God.

If Ainz could somehow impregnate his harem would the fact that Shalltear is bare be considered good or bad?

not arguing, but how would you justify the neko part?

Ma-Re

english is not my native and i agree

Bare as in exposed? Shouldn't that be a good thing?

Chair doesn't strike me as having any desire for crotchspawn. She just wants the dirty sex.
Alfredo want babbys because it fits in with her twisted ideal housewife fantasy.
Demi just wants someone to breed with Ainz for the future, and Unclebug just wants to uncle. Neither of them care about how Ainz Jr. comes about.

my dick would find a way

>Zuranon retrieves Clem's remains for raising
>Ritual's going just fine, just a few hours left.
>Acolyte forgot to close door to secret ritual room, Grand Death Priest Disciple's cat wanders in
>hijinks ensue

I agree, if anything impregnation should be one of Peroronchino's fetishes along with egg laying how does Shalltear feel about birdmen?

don't be a fool, user
muh-re

>Alfredo want babbys because it fits in with her twisted ideal housewife fantasy.

good point. I wasn't taking Pero's fetishes into consideration. How deep does the rabbithole of his hentai web searches go?

>Clem's the only NWer who knows Ainz is Momon
>She gets rezzed and tries to tell people in public
>Sir Bearington situation happens and nobody believes her
>Demiurge quietly grabs her and ships her to the fun farm so he can try out this one thing he heard in a horror story the other night

Boom, Clemeneko.

Why cant Ainz just cast a basic, mid level DND-style spell, polymorph, change himself into a human?

He could then override the stupid anti-strong emotions shit his Undead form has, and get his ladies in waiting with progeny.

aura and mare have italian names, so ma-ray

Plenty of reasons. For one, he almost certainly doesn't know the spell (he's a roleplay build, and playing as a lich). He probably has scrolls that can do it, though. The other stuff to consider is whether NW magic is different enough that he'd end up stuck in that form, or he'd lose levels and be unable to regain them, or whatever.

Plus he doesn't want to sex Nazaricks because he sees them as his daughters.

Maybe because changing his race (even temporarily) would cause him to lose all the skills he gets from his undead racial levels. Like how PW prevents him from casting spells. He probably doesn't want to be vulnerable for an extended length of time. Unlike PW, losing his undead racial levels would result in a huge loss of power and no gains since humans don't get levels in human.

It would be temporary.
Just a few hours, enough to breed, get his rocks off, enjoy some food, live a little.

A moment of weakness - maybe losing 20% of his power for a few hours, would mean nothing in the long span of things.And it would make all his minions happy.

>it would make all his minions happy
No, it wouldn't. They love supreme being (skeleton) Ainz not lesser being (human) Ainz.

Its his mental state he's worried with, if he loses that undead passive and turns into a human for just 10 seconds he would probably get a panic attack and die of a hearth attack in the earlier volumes, he seems more comfortable with being treated as a god now though.

Oh, I was only thinking about posing as Momon and not breeding.
I see your point.

Is Nigel still alive?

No.

who's translating vol 11 then?

Nigel-Neo

Nobody.
We're running on fanfics now.

I can assure you he is not

You're right. He's not dead. His soul will live on.

I am. We voted a couple threads ago (check the archive).
I don't know any Japanese, so its going to take a bit longer than usual.

Yes. We will see him in Nigel 2: The Sequel.

Occasional reminder.

>tfw Clem is gonna come back

>Lupusregina
>Super Lugina
>Super Luigna
>Super Luigi
>Super Mario
>Lupus has red hair like Mario's clothes

She's dead user. You have to move on.

>ST leaders are afraid of Ainz DKs and SEs
>they weren't even used in that battle
Will they try some shit now that Empire is out?

>sanity intact Clem
I want to mindbreak her again

Necrophiliacs, I swear.

>implying she doesn't hold her stiletto in the other hand

What are you expecting of the announcement on 30th?

user we would be so far in we would need to climb up mount Everest just to make it to the bottom of the Mariana Trench

what announcement?

>author Maruyama was killed in a truck accident

twitter.com/Crunchyroll/status/780879690823266304

There's going to be a "special announcement" that's going to come with Volume 11 and PPP OVA.

It's will be something dumb. Like a Overlord pachinko machine.

Crunchyroll will report that Overlord has released the 11th LN. This will come as a complete surprise to the average Crunchyroll watcher that Overlord has 11 LNs and consists of more than a single season of anime.

Maré

That LNs aren't allowed on Cred Forums again until translations are finished.

what are the chances her "brother" is a reverse trap?

About the same as NWers beating Nazarick.

so 100% then? Because we all know Climb is going to destroy Ainz and crew eventually since he has limitless potential.

100% chance of femine penis.

What is the fantasy equivalent of Jews, dwarfs or gnomes?

Ninya's a man, baby!

As expected.

Gnomes in, they love gold, hate mining it, use filthy illusions and make dumb animals their pawns.

Kenders

This reminds me of how people pronounce Cao Cao as Cow Cow and justify it because they think that pronouncing it as Sou Sou or whatever doesn't line up right with the English spelling, putting the cart before the horse.

>Clem starts talking shit
>Offer to give her a hug to calm her down
>Try to stop yourself from chuckling from the resulting anxiety attack

According to Tolkien? Dwarves.

How else would you pronounce "Cao"? Cah–Oh?

Yes.

Cow Cow is funny as hell. Cow Pee is even better. Though it does grate on the ears somewhat.

That's fucking stupid. English at its base is a Germanic language, though it also has extremely strong Latin influences, but in neither of those is your pronunciation correct.

It's closer to Chow Chow, but the "ch" is pronounced with only the tip of the tongue rather than the whole mouth for the usual "ch" sound.

guys I cried a bit when Enri summoned her army

In portuguese the "natural" pronunciation of Cao is Ca-Oh.
I'm not arguing if it's stupid or not, I'm just saying how it is.

Mengde wasn't Portuguese.

did you know Cocytus is pronounced ko-kai-tus?

i always pronounced it cah-sih-tus in my head, until i heard the anime pronounce it ko-q-tus and looked it up.

I always thought Caesar was pronounced "Seizer" (which admittedly describes his actions pretty well) but FO:NV made me realise it was more like "Kai-sar". And then I realized why the Prussians (?) had a Kaiser and why the Russians had Czars.

I say it the correct way ie the American way, ain't no japanese cartoon gonna tell me how to say Cocky toes

>Ainz is going to ask Enri to bring her goblin minions to E-Rantel so the people can see how peaceful they can be
>He doesn't know Warboss Enri has 5,000 fully armed soldiers under her command

I can't wait for the shitstorm when a goblin army marches on the capital city of the Sorcerous Kingdom while Ainz is a thousand miles away chatting about runes with the dorfs.

>yfw it's actually season 2

user I'm saying that if someone who spoke portuguese found the word "Cao" written somewhere they would read it as Ca-Oh, I'm not talking about some chink's name.

Let's hope they get a team that actually cares for the anime if that's the case. The first season was full of QUALITY and Shaltear battle was at best disappointing.

The fucking context is rendering a chink name in English.

So, I'm curious: what is Overlord's actual overlord theme and/or message? I know the series is less about dumb powerlevel fuckery and more about salaryman-turned-obscenely-paranoid-lich playing stressed-out, baby-sitting uncle to his long-lost nakama's crazed monster children and that's perfectly fine in and of itself, but is Maruyama doing anything neat with the narrative beyond that?

I'm an ignorant anime-only faggot who knows the adaptation hardly covered anything of Overlord's true nature, though I've been meaning to read the LN for some time now. I was just wondering.

Cao Cao is some famous Chinese guy, not a random word, why are you talking about Portuguese? Achei outro fã de Overlord, legal

>overlord theme
overall, I mean

>"Gentlemen, we can rebuild her. We have the theology. We have the capability to make the world's first catgirl. Clementine will be that man. Better than she was before. Better...stronger...faster."

>So, I'm curious: what is Overlord's actual overlord theme and/or message?

Ainz is learning that ruling is harder than conquering and that even slavishly lpyal subordinates can be hard to manage.

Ensemble casting: Everyone has a point of view and motivations. Ainz itself gradually grows used to his position and starts thinking about what do to with the world and what an actual overlord should do.

but he already has ... he has project utopia.

Untill he get bored of that project , we have dozen and dozen of books at leaast ..

world exploration
fuckers crashed their spaceship the tomb of nazreckt into the new world and have to figure out where the hell they are now and what to do

>Cao Cao
>famous enough in the west for random people to recognize his name
Yeah, right.

Madhouse already announce OPM S2 so they will not be doing Overlord S2 anytime soon. They already have a new movie in 2017, Mahouka movie in 2017, ACCA, and All Out. Best case is Fall 2017.

the theme across the volumes isn't very stressed, but there are clear and distinct themes and storylines for each volume.

i guess you can consider things like loneliness, management, and the balance and responsibility of power to be pretty consistent themes.

if you want to know the consistent threads that tie the volumes, it's the characterization and honestly super complex world-building

Being undead is awesome. Being an Elder Lich is even more awesome. Being an Overlord in charge of a super dungeon with NPCs you can control is the best thing ever.

I'm very skeptical about S2. LN doesn't need more advertising and as you said Madhouse has their hands full.
What are the odds of official english translation? Zero? Lie to me anons

This looks just like the Drakenguard map.

And Drakengard's map was just Europe flipped upside down.
Kek.

>what is Dynasty Warriors

According to Dynasty Warriors, it's pronounced "tsaw"

Who said MADHOUSE is doing season 2? We're getting a new season made by BONES______

Oh shit it's Log Horizon all over again

MH can handle handle all those series, they aren't a small studio.
All of those except opm will be finished early 2017.

No thanks.

Doesnt MH outsource a lot of their animation to other studios anyways?

>Finished the LNs
>Go to the Drama CDs
WHY DOES EVERYONE BULLY COCYTUS

HE DOESN'T DESERVE IT

JUST BECAUSE HE'S A LITTLE DUMB DOESN'T MEAN HE SHOULD BE BULLIED

He was about to fuck over everyone of the Guardians with his dumbass one hit kill.

Tree had HP100+, right?

How strong are his skills?

How does Ainz compare to d&d liches? Do they also have great undead kingdoms and courts of evil vixens who want to jump their bones?

More importantly do they have friends?

Can cocytus beat shalltear now? he's been training.

I doubt it. He can probabaly out melee her, but she can keep healing herself.

If he whips out a 41-fold Slash of Light MAout of nowhere, maybe.
But since Yggs can't learn MA, things seem bad for him. Shalltear is just too strong.

Most liches became liches for ultimate arcane power and they can't suppress their paralyzing touch, negative energy touch or fear auras. So they tend to have minions rather than actual friends. Also, they tend to be boss-level opponents rather than spellcasting mooks like how YGG would portray them.

Nothing stops you from playing against type, though.

His bet bet is hoping Ainz somehow products a heir, and he trains him enough to beat her.

I'd add that "good liches" are one of those universal homebrews that you find anywhere, but yeah standard D&D liches are some evil cunts.

Maybe 3-4 weeks like the last volume

Ever since I read that Narb and Cocytus get along I want them both they get bullied together.

they have all disappointed you, how would you punish them?

Personally I think liches are practically designed to be evil bastards and "good liches" are a super copout (hurrr durr I'll be a Baelnorn who is totally an immortal elf dude who just looks like a hungry skeleton).

The basic motivation of liches is that they want ultimate arcane power and don't have the time to learn it in. So they make themselves immortal and nigh-unkillable (because most of the people who become liches are legit supergeniuses and they like staying alive) and that's a pretty egocentric and potentially evil act.

A lich is "alive" because he wants to avoid dying so much that he bootstrapped his way into immortality. Making them "good" dilutes the impact of that.

2-3 days for the chinks to get the ball rolling, then daily updates until it's done.

I want them to comfort each other with bug/doppel sex after being bullied.

But they must still have some memories or friends from when they were still humans, right? Can't you still desire for companions even when you're an evil overlord?

Yuri: Give her head to Nemu as a soccer ball.
Nabe: Make her date inferior lifeforms
Solu: Strict diet, veggies only (Philip doesn't count)
Lupu: She has to sleep in a kennel, also rolled up newspapers.
CZ: Reprogram her into a Mikubot.
Entoma: EE's personal meido
Alfredo: "I cannot love you, Albedo. You are like a daughter to me."

they dont get to see or serve Ainz-sama for 3 whole days.

Actually, I was wondering what would happen if some old wizard liched himself to watch over his kids and their descendants from the shadows.

Would he turn out like Ainz?

>"alive" because he wants to avoid dying so much that he bootstrapped his way into immortality
I don't know if you've had a few centuries to chill the fuck out maybe you just want to mix it up a bit instead of being a dick to everyone. Maybe you want some human companionship. Maybe you keep a pet or two.
too cruel
Probably bodyjack them. Sounds like a good story though, a busybody lich who stalks his family solving their problems and protecting them through the ages. They don't even know he exists but he spends all his days stalking them and writing diaries and thinking how to improve their lives.

Well, the point of the undead is that they don't have emotions to target, so they won't experience sentimentality or loneliness and shit. However, they still have a cerebral side, and they might raise pets or underlings as an intellectual experiment in seeing how far they can go.

There's going to be a certain degree of detachment, but a lich can totes be interested in other creatures.

>pets
>Being Ainz-sama's pet
That would be a dream come true for everyone in Nazarick, but would it be enough for Fredo and Chair?

Since when do they have a say in it? Ainz-sama is the Supreme Overlord of Death.

>no emotions
>still have intellectual pursuit
But then they have no reason to pursue. Even the desire for knowledge is still emotion, even if deadened. If you're just saying the lich is just an echo of human will, then they will always be massive cunts only acting solely on selfish desire

>If you're just saying the lich is just an echo of human will, then they will always be massive cunts only acting solely on selfish desire
Now you're getting it.

Didn't ainz himself said that he was quite selfish?

Madhouse isnt Bandai though. 2 full movies, 2 series, plus OPM S2 in a 12-15 month period is alot. And also NGNL movie if it gets a 2018 date will probably be done by them too now that I think of it. If Overlord gets S2, you can bet it will be fall 2017 or later.

Even Ainz is a special case because he still has emotions, his emotion suppressor only applies to peaks of emotion and generally preserves his ability to act rationally.

D&D liches don't even have that, everything they do derives from habit, pragmatism, or an exercise of logic.

>wanting another subpar season

Madhouse may have "bought rights" like kyoani does sometimes. They can push for S2 themselves with the publisher/author ok. The series sold more than OPM so they made alot of profit on it and it seems there is demand in the west. Its low risk, high gain. And yes, they busy now, but Fall 2017 should be ok or Winter 2018. One+ year is not THAT long in the anime business. Look how long GuP took or Nanoha or Berserk. As long as it isnt TOO long of course.

They will outsource mos of the animation to BONES.

Compare a lich to a psychopath, user. They can still be interested in things even if they don't properly feel emotions.

My dream is still:

Lizards 3-ep OVA
- Buildup, gathering of forces
- Nazarick's side of things, the war
- Arrival of Ainz, Cocytus one man Gucci factory, Lizardmen swear loyalty.

Then a standard 12 ep cour covering 5 and 6 (the pacing is a bit messed up)
- Climb, leading straight to Sebas, Sebas/Climb/Brain fight the assassins, brief look at Brain's past
- Cocco Doll and that guard come to extort Sebas, Sebas, Brain and Cimb storm the 8Fingers Hookerarium, Sebas BTFOs people, Brain and Climb BTFO suckulent
- The Trial of Sebas, the kidnapping of Tsuare
- Sebas, Brain, CLimb and Lockmeyer vs Six Arms Part 1 (confrontation with Zero, Sebas BTFOs Six Arms, 10 seconds)
- SBCL vs Suckulent and Zero, the end
- Mare and Entoma raid Case de Hilma, BR shows up
- Entoma vs BR fight, Demi saves the day
- Momon drops in and chases off Demi, plot, Operation Gehenna commences
- Adventurers move in - Momon BTFOs lesser demons, Blue Rose mows down demons, CLimb/Lockmeyer and Brain reach the warehouses
- EE/Narb fight the Pureadesu, Ainz/Demi/Mare fireside chat
- Final battle of Operation Gehenna

the big question is who's slime is that?

Seeing Entoma getting BTFO was my favorite part of all the LN.

What kind of monster are you user?

>Enri shows up with Gob Army
>Sat on top a mega sized throne
>Carried by 500 Gobs
>As the match stops, Enri alights
>Gobs quickly moved in to form a pyramid staircase for Enri to get off the throne.

>Enri then ask..
>"Anyone knows where to get supplies for 5000 goblins?

Better question should be how does she eat?

Eat like a human, or she can just place her hands on a steak and eat it.

>Your Dream dies.
>Overlord Live action movie announced
>Director will be Tetsurō Araki

>5000 goblins
Didn't the horn originally summon like two dozens goblins? Damn, she has been busy. Her womb must be cavernous.

do you speak omelette du fromage?

That shit sounds amazing.

Can an anime that had a one cour season 1 get a two cour season 2? I feel like this has never happened.

What are you saying user. Obviously Toei Animation is better choice.

Sociopaths absolutely feel emotion - even in the outmoded description of what that illness entails, they still felt relief, anger, fear. Newer studies actually demonstrate that most (if not all) even have a capacity to feel empathy (the responsible neural pathways can still be stimulated in some instances). Look up "empathy switch." It's not a total lack of empathy that's the problem, it's a capacity to shut empathy off and act without guilt or remorse. Normal people can do this too, but it's overdeveloped in a sociopath.

Even though plenty else is going to shit, we've been making strides in mental illness treatments this decade. Some illnesses previously considered incurable, such as sociopathy and schizophrenia, are finally getting serious breakthroughs.

Can we properly diagnose those SJWs who claim to suffer PTSD as being the attention whores that they are?

Typical Cred Forumsnon deep, I assume.

Sociopath ≠ psychopath. They are only somewhat similar. As another user said, cold-blooded psychopath, hot-blooded sociopath.

I'm sorry, user. They're too far gone for our quaint science to save.

Who has more muscles Albedo or Shalltear?

The happy farm for them, then.

"Psychopathy" is a meme. If we're getting into the actual scientific basis of this, it's called antisocial personality disorder by the DSM and dissocial personality disorder by the ICD, both of which put what are popularly referred to as "psychopathy" and "sociopathy" under their umbrellas. It's somewhat like how you can have both "grandiose" and "vulnerable" narcissists - different expressions of the same core problem. Combined with the disorder's high comorbidity (its seat among the "dark triad" personality traits being perhaps most notable), one can see why the disorder is so difficult to pin down and causes so much confusion.

Whoever has a bigger body. Albedo is a melee/defense type so she should have more muscles than chair, aura and even mare.

Albedo, she's bigger.

Albedo. The bitch lifts.

Does this body look like its full of rock hard muscles to you?

Suddenly I want to see a similar scene with Albedo.

Squatz and Ainz? She picks the weights up with her kegels.

>this extremely outdated book that is demonstrably wrong in numerous places is infallible and I am basing my argument off of it
Ok, kid.
Psychopathy and sociopathy are different conditions that share a couple of symptoms.
Why aren't you shitposting about how malaria is a meme because it shares a couple of symptoms with influenza? Because that would be a stupid fucking argument and not even you would be able to entertain it.

Her muscles are small in size but are super dense. Ainz needed eight edge assassins to save himself from getting raped.

sure does

The question was who had more muscles. Albedo having the body of a grown woman would have more muscles than Shalltear's 14 y/o body.
Also, being a level 100 warrior I would imagine that her muscles are ridiculously more powerful than a human's. Even if she doesn't have much muscle tone, if she flexed, then I would imagine that her muscles would be harder than rock.

She was super soft when she sat on Ainz's lap, but Demi hurt his hand punching her.

Albedo's muscles are a non-Newtonian fluid. Confirmed.

>Alfredo: "I cannot love you, Albedo. You are like a daughter to me."

He said punish, not drive to sudoku

Extremely heavy lifting in the gym. To the point of exhaustion.

They stiffen in response to her love and passion.

I want to do a 1xF hip thrust regimen with Aura and Mare.

If Ainz discovers a tribe of Birdmen you think Shalltear will capture and torture all of them in order to get some clue about Peroronchino?

This was the bad example. Something like that, but up close, fully animated and with jiggling.

Be a pop-psychologist if you'd like, user. It won't change that psychopathy is less an actual psychological designation as much as a criminal justice pigeonhole to single-out particularly dangerous sociopaths (especially if it'll help get a conviction). Even in those cases, there is never a case where "psychopathy" is defined by "don't properly feel emotions" in the same sense as a zombie wizard.

Oh, I see. You're just a tinfoil hat. I don't know why I even bothered replying in the first place.

Why does everyone dislike Albedo so much? She actually added a lot of interesting things in the story.

It's just a meme, most of us think Albedo is best girl.

>everyone
Who? She is the very interesting character.

>state actual opinion many psychiatrists hold
>get called a tinfoil hat
You live in a lovely world, user.

>ignores all of the data supporting the differences between the two conditions because it doesn't fit into your pre-existing narrative about how the guberment is out to get you, and willing to fabricate evidence to do it
>not a tinfoil hat
You live in a lovely world, user.

>not drive to sudoku

She's alright. IMO:
EE > Arche > Albedo (when not being crazy) > Shalltear > Albedo (when being crazy)

>EE
Totally flat character.

>believes Hare is the final word on a psychological condition
>believes "psychopathy" is considered a serious diagnosis
Leave it for when you graduate high school, user.

I see. So it was just me who couldn't understand the meme. Thanks for the clarification.

Another question. Is she called a "Mistake" because Ainz made a mistake by altering her settings? I thought people called her that to indicate that Maruyama made a mistake by adding her in the story.

CARNE VILLAGE WAS AN INSIDE JOB

ENERGY BEAMS MELT TROLL TEAMS

I think I see what the problem is. You abhor specificity, so you have just absorbed several different conditions into one so that you don't have to strain your brain thinking about thing.
I guess that's the main difference between us, then. What's next? No more diseases, you're just "sick" or "not sick"? Or do you also believe that the big, bad government invented illness to keep you down?

she's a good character that gets most of the fan service in the series dumped onto her

She feels like a forced character and her quirk is annoying.

>literally work for the government
>get called a tinfoil hat
You are my third favorite person today, user.

Vol. 10 was alright, except maybe for the mass of coincidences that defeated the emperor.
It was rather funny though, so it was OK by me.

Your entire argument is literally just "PSYCHOPATHS AREN'T REAL IT'S JUST THE GOVERNMENT MANUFACTURING REASONS TO IMPRISON PEOPLE THAT IT DOESN'T LIKE" and you expect to be called anything but a tinfoil hat?

Is there an illness that will let me imagine my own Shalltear and spend time together with her?

A trip to Gensokyo might accomplish that.

VR Porn Addiction (VRPA for short)

You've distorted my stance.
Psychopathy as a term is not really considered a proper diagnosis. You will very rarely see it used as an official label by any institution - when a psychologist uses it, it's rather informal. You do get several prominent figures focusing on "psychopathy" in particular like Robert Hare, but they do receive criticism - often for their contributions being dubiously useful in actual psychoanalytic contexts. And in no case would we classify someone with a disorder of this type as "emotionless," or at least not improperly feeling emotion in a way pertinent to the discussion of spooky skeleton men with phylacteries. The term has become a bit dehumanizing, you see, which is why some prosecutors (not the government as a whole, Christ almighty) and those within the field of criminal psychology who help said prosecutors get convictions find the term useful. Trust me, such people exist.
You're still my third favorite person today, I want to let you know.

Develop a tulpa.

She's basically the poster girl for the LN/animu/manga and people think she's pandering to the audience. I mean, I prefer Aura and Mare threesome to her, but she's not bad by any means.

user pls, Mare is too pure to ever know true love...

If you were transported into new world with Nazarick and were the beloved and respected guildmaster, who would you fuck first?

Someone add
"Overlord thread turned Psychology thread"

Into how Overlord threads evolves list.

Brita and Enri

Clementine. Even her corpse if it comes to it.

I would marry CZ and have Aura.

Why can't they turn into Wargames and strategy thread

just like how Overlord is

we did like a year ago.

Albedo. Basic, but she's what I like.

Some of the posters got banned too.

Aura and Mare, of course.

Entoma of course. She is the cutest. Then let tiny little spiderlings, arachne etc conquer NW.

If Ainz managed to impregnate Albedo wont all of their would be daughters be whores just like uncle Tabula wanted?

You gotta wonder where Albedo directs all her pent-up sexual energy besides onanism. On the one hand, she has to remain pure; on the other, she needs a release. Just imagine that unbridled, burning, insatiable lust being sublimated into insane, superhuman work-outs - stretching her body taut, bench pressing enormous weights, leg-based chin-ups at unreal speeds, getting herself all heated and sweaty and out of breath, pushing her body to the limit until she's throbbing all over and finally, for a time, losing focus of her desperate thirst for Ainz-sama's seed.

>Marry CZ.

user, you do know what you are getting into right?

Can she go beyond her 85 phy attk when lifting while sexually frustated? How would she react if Ainz said he likes athletic girls?

2 D A Y S
D
A
Y
S

albedo's sexual frustration is going to birth the first nazarick martial art: [Cherry Popper]

>Overlord S2 announced
>SHAFT
>Simbo Akiyuki

I actually had a plan for this that I neglected to share, but since you asked—
I'll have one half of the child be born of Albedo and the other Shalltear and then I'll stitch the two halves together to make one offspring. I'll magic the fetuses in utero to only grow a half each, stitch them together to make a single body, then incarnate the stillborn result as a sentient undead. Since it's their child as well, it will be beloved by the both of them. They'll fight over who gets to be the bigger influence in the child's life rather than which of their children gets to be higher in the hierarchy. It'll really bring the family together, I think! Truly the apple of Nazarick's eye!

If we are lucky, we might get some leaks starting today

Cuz she was not in WN, only added in LN.
And got Chair brains after that.

Disregard pleb advises.
Assemble Tulpa.

>want to keep up with translated shit
>Maruyama asked not to look at the pictures in the end before reading fully
>you fucks are going to post anyway
FUCK

If Brain and Shalltear somehow had a baby, would it grow to be strong or weak?

Nemu naturally

>sword fetish

Would be amusing if Nabe ever asked the other Pleiades or Guardians about the meaning of Ainz's illusion face and then Pandora's Actor (probably if he goes around without helmet to raise trust as Momon) using the same one.

>Ainz spares few surviving Baharuth ST knights at Carne, they flee wih his message not to mess around in the area.
>Nigel promptly arrives with Sunlight Scripture
>Get his ass handed to him
>ST surveillance net is destroyed by Ainz offensive anti-scrying barrier
>ST still dispatches BS in fear of CDL resurrection
Did Knights Ainz spare not make it to ST in time before BS departure?
They should've know about Ainz from them.

The BS was already in the field and just because they learned that Ainz showed up didn't mean the CDL still wasn't showing up. There was no way to tell that Ainz was the disaster their seers were talking about.

Nigun mentions that BS is already on the move in volume 1. Also it's been like less than 10 days between Carne battle and Chair incident. Judging by the distance between E-Rantel and ST they've probably not get back in time (if they haven't died along the way).

>Nigel promptly arrives with Sunlight Scripture
Man, if I had the SS at my command I'd go knock up all the girls and pass on my superior genetics.

>Nigel
Nigun
Fuck me but that ain't so bad

He can't do this shit.
He probably has to wait till KC spreads his seed.

I certainly wouldn't mind.

Irony: KC is gay. The neverending parade of ladies brought out for him to stud makes him desire only cute boys.

In other words, KC becomes Aura's dildo while CD become's Mare's cocksleeve.

Aura boing future aside, KC was acting on orders and false assumption about CDL from the Cardinals so he was a direct tool in the turning of Shalltear so I doubt he'd get out with that easy fate of being human dildo.

Hopefully Ainz doesn't go completely embarrassing revepisode when they can clearly say "these guys ordered the brainwash". He has had his time to mull about how he'll get payback for it. Hopefully.

CD and the peasants of Theocracy might get easier way out if Ainz is pulled into the war by Theocracy and fast actions are needed to stabilize the situation but if Ainz comes into play with a vector from either elves or Republic, I doubt Theocracy will have easy time.

All in all I'd rather see CD running away from Theocracy just to challenge someone from Nazarick to fight. Or Nazarick interests coming into touch with the ex-BS heading for Draconic Kingdom as the first contact with Theocracy instead of "sudden intel about wci. curb stomp starts now".

Nice blogpost m8.

I would really like that the huge announcement is an Overlord movie featuring lizards.

Cred Forums sys has been crapping out for the last 2 hours but maybe now we're back with it working properly.

Hopefully they gut out some of the introduction to wildlife documentary it's going to be s2. Double cour with 4-9 adapted would be the best gift ever but I really doubt that.

>yfw it's a second season made by DEEN's team B

I already said it many times but i am sure dwarves can fix that problem and give her a working womb.

Too cruel.

Sasuga Ainz-sama! All according to his plan! Even tough he properly told them to stop messing in the area they still continued and even brainwashed his subordinates and put her against Momon to make them kill each other !

If they announce season 2 what are the chances AOE fag triumphs?

It's gonna be filled with something rock hard... [/spoiler]benis[/spoiler]

>A trip to Gensokyo might accomplish that.

Speaking of gensokyo.

Which would win in a battle?

The entirety of Nazarick
or
The inhabitants of Gensokyo

?

eh, Reimu hard counters the entirety of Nazarick.

Touhous win.

Ainz has a Reimu clone hidden on 9th floor or so nips think is lastborn according to their fanart..

>"overpowered" beings bound by MMO mechanics VS beings that make entire concepts their bitches
Gensokyo stomps

do you have any concept of how utterly broken the Gensokyo inhabitants are?

>Nazarick is literally a guild of monsters (Youkai)
>Reimu exterminates youkai
???

Ainz can't drink tea. What business would he have in Gensokyo?

Now that nigel is gone, who will pick it up? reddit-kun?

yenpress-kun

See you in a decade.

I was gone for a while.
What happened to Nigel? He was supposed to be our saviour

Who says it has to be madhouse to do a S2?

Could be any other animation studio though I'm hoping it's not DEEN

He got exiled after breexit.

Best girl.

Not sure if troll.

I'm just hoping fan fic 11 translations won't take long and that we'll get more Slayne Theocracy debates about the sorc.'s kingdom

Tell me anons, can Ainz defeat accelerator?

Yes, was just joking. Here is some very lewd dog and lamprey as apology.
i4.pixiv.net/img-original/img/2016/09/28/07/07/56/59203439_p0.jpg
i4.pixiv.net/img-original/img/2016/09/28/07/07/56/59203439_p1.jpg
i4.pixiv.net/img-original/img/2016/09/28/07/07/56/59203439_p2.jpg

Oh ye of little faith.

ainz magic is like accelerator, but unlike accelerator who edit shit, ainz create them, so ainz can spam a shitload of spells and are which the codes are alien to accelerator.

walk for 40 days in the desert and you will see Nigel yet

Why walk in the desert when i can simply go to his home and pray in front of his holy AOG temple.

You can't hotlink pixiv images.

>For one, he almost certainly doesn't know the spell
The dude has over 700 spells. Ulbert was even suprised Ainz had divination magic way back when they conquered Nazarick.

I cant post them cause nipples. Should i just repost them on imgur? Mods never got angry for posting pixiv links tough.Only banned me when posted nipples.

Nah, no need.

About 27 hours max until we start getting legit spoilers.

Is there a way to achieve Lichdom while still preserving the body in some way?
Just wondering if those images of non-skeleton/corpse liches are completely retarded or not.

No, Lichs are undead by definition. Otherwise you're a dark magician/necromancer of some kind.

It's theoretically possible.

There are a fair few examples of immortality in fiction, but it really depends on where you draw the line for lichdom as opposed to immortality through other means-Traditionally (at least in 1ed-dnd, which is as far as i go) lichdom requires to A) do a particular unspecified act of unparalleled evil, and B) to leave your fleshy prison behind. Philosopher's stones, vampirism, mummification, enlightenment, and various other methods allow you to keep a functional body, but none of them are really lichdom. To quote /tg/ it depends on the setting. Some settings might allow your lich to become a fabulous little girl, or a leathery body, or your same body as in life.

The thing is that most people who become liches usually don't care about looking like Mr. Skeltal and researching a ritual to look pretty while being immortal is kind of an unnecessary expense.

Never doubt human vanity. If you're so obsessed to go undead to finish your equivalent of a massive, magical PhD, then once you finish your project you want to be able to show it off, no? Assuming you havent been ganked by a squad of murderhobos by this point

Why is Clem so lewd? Does she have no decency?

She was raped as a kid before she got strong.

Nothing is more beautiful than a skull. And demi-liches are a result of a wizard getting so obsessed with magical research that they stop giving a shit about their body and let it rot away.

demi-liches are to liches what the fifty-year-old virgin is to a thirteen year old. And skulls might be nice, but if you're all bone, you cant bone very easily

If we're talking about D&D..
Archliches rot at a decelerated rate. Only the most ancient of archliches are skeletal.
Baelnorns don't rot completely, but only elves get to be Baelnorns. The most ancient of Baelnorns still have skin and hair, though they are withered and wrinkled beyond compare.
And lastly, even evil Liches, freshly after converting to undeath, should be able to retain the fleshy appearance of their cadaver by regularly casting Gentle Repose on themselves once every few days.

Or they can just polymorph themselves into little girls. However, said little girls will still be surrounded by their fear aura and have their paralyzing/negative energy touch.

Just like real little girls

Anymore of these PA gifs?

well suddenly the enri kinda fulfilled the requirements for fully utilizing the potential of the horn of the goblin general

All according to Ainz's plan.

Warning: Due to the upcoming fanfic of vol.11. FBI-kun and MI6-chan might be baiting us for links.

Don't worry, i work for Mossad-kun. You can tell me.It will be ours little secret.

I am Mossad-kun. I have nobody working under me. Who are you?

So Lupus didnt report it? Again?

Her job was to save Enri, Nfirea, Lizzie and Nemu. Everyone else was expendable.

Also, she came with a pack of redcaps, so she did her part.

she was busy.

>衝撃のエピローグを見逃すな!
Something big happens in epilogue so dont miss it.

How high priority is the task of keeping an eye on Nazarick in Israeli foreign policy? Is there any substance to the rumors that all your high-ranking politicians were corrupted by demons?

Goddamit, rusemaster at work. Probably something big as foreshadow for post-12 then.

He's mostly saying not to skip ahead and jump to the epilogue because you're going to kill all the suspense or something

No, even the nips are wondering what is going to happen in epilogue since it is going to be something shocking. Some think it may have to do with Demiurge rushing his plan.

DEMI NO
YOU DON'T HAVE MAXED OUT LUCK

THE KEIKAKU IS SURE TO FAIL

Oh, it's a "this is so shocking everything else in v11 will seem boring by comparison" kind of thing.

Something shocking...

Climb is actually TouchMe, came to NW and lost his memories.

And here I thought my dick cannot be harder

Nabe gets her head cut off by BS and send to nazarick, you heard it here first.

It climaxes every 3 vol so it makes sense that vol 11 is the build up for vol 12.

/d/ territory and maybe further

We know that vol 12 is about dragon queen milf/loli and her kingdom. So Demiurge just sold her a bunch of DKs? Or maybe Jalbadoth appears with beastmen and Momon leading an undead army is sent to off him?

Hint to Nigel-dono:
>Postpone Epilogue translation for a week
>Observe threads exploding with wild speculations

/d/ for him is probably only considered entry level

I'm still hoping that it's gonna be about Cocytus and his lizardmen joining and subsequently taking over the beastmen side and still invading DK

> Clemtron 9000

Someone really needs to draw a full body of this.

At least 1/4th of the people here can read moonrunes so it's pointless, it will get spoiled before even the prologue gets translated.

I doubt Demi can "fail" in the annexation or subjugation but he might easily go overboard what Ainz sees as decent publicity.

Ainz really hasn't conveyed himself clear enough that he has no interest in ruling over rubble and ash.

The dragon infestation is actually an elaborate plan by someone. Epilogue shows another player, or dragon lords preparing for battle. Screen cap this

Good reminder to completely avoid reading threads until epilogue is out.

Maybe I should wait with scans till then too.

what

>ST Surveillance net
You mean Fluder's.

He's the one that was scrying near Ainz and got countered.

aside of memering, depend of who you are talking, by example reimu must be OP but still is a naive cake yes, she in her 30s now and yukari isn't the almighty being portrayed by secondaries but still she's powerfull but the real threat is her intelligence, also gensokyo live in a state of cold war

Otherworldly bait.

Fluder even admits it!

I'm fully prepared to be crucified over this, but apparently the first two episodes of the dub are out, just to make this thread anime related.

Yes, yes >dub

That aside let's take a moment to discuss which voices are less horrible than others because we have nothing better to do until vol11 comes out anyway.

He's about to die like Clem, isn't he?

But bit more effort into your baiting when it's defused by simple facts. Or your reading comprehension.

Ainz had anti-scrying tied to explosive spell and KC admits in 4th volume that one of their miko priestesses died in explosion while Nigun knew the reason he was under surveillance.

So the revelation is another MC Nazarick? Mare or Sebas maybe?

Link? I have to watch this, I need a good laugh

Did they? Hm, been a while since I reread the earlier volumes, though Fluder does admit to scrying near Carne and catching a glimpse of Gown before.

Different user here, but wasn't the Miko princess assassinated by Clem to steal her crown? That was the plot of vol 2.

Is it wrong that I find this face extremely arousing?

Epilogue is Clem

Fuck off.

Wrong, Lockmeyer (who turned out to be stronger and one of the 12 Executives of Zuranon) is alive and he kidnapped Tsuare.

that was a different one. there are probably 6 princesses, one for each god (it's unclear if kaire is also a miko princess)

I think Fluder's lying there to setup Jircniv to send Workers there

They have more than one Miko princess.

That was lie for Jirc to eat the bait to send people to the ruins more or less.

Imagine PDL uses a scrying item but messes up the coordinates and ends up spying on Aura & Mare's room, and watches a lot of things that he shouldn't watch. What would Ainz do if he finds out?

Oh so I'm an idiot. Thank you.

I swear she's the cutest. Wish she had more screentime.

n- no user no need to be harsh

The druid spell reincarnation is low tier enough for NW people. Just have to roll the dice to see what species/gender she comes out as.

>Sealed in here was the ultimate undead. If it was unleashed, there was no question a horrible tragedy would befall the Empire.

A FUCKING DEATH KNIGHT

I feel you.

>reincarnation
Does the reincarnated still comes back grown-up and with his memories intact?

Peroroncino appears leading the beastmen army and his beastwomen harem. The whole invasion was to get more females for peroroncino, their new god.

I could say something about "Sasuga Ainz-sama, tricking those filthy humans to trick me!"

But that might seem a little too over the top.

Yggdrasil clearly does not operate entirely on D&D principles, else they would not consider undead to be universally immune to mind control when Control Undead is a traditionally effective and versatile tool when dealing with powerful undead. (It's Necromancy, not Enchantment [Mind-Affecting], so it bypasses their immunity to mental effects.)

You should always try to question "dialogue" like this in a series where you know stuff can be said with deception in mind. But now you're wiser.

Yes. I might be remembering the name wrong but the jist of it is it functions like raise dead except the character is now possibly a different race.

"The magic of the spell creates an entirely new young adult body for the soul to inhabit from the natural elements at hand. This process takes 1 hour to complete." and "A reincarnated creature recalls the majority of its former life and form."
Thus, essentially yes and mostly yes respectively.

Even in D&D both necromancers and holy casters have spells to mind rape undeads and force them into submissions.

Not the same user, but according to Fluder controlling the Undead is an option and Rigrit can actually take control of a Death Knight.

Then that's a good idea.

What are you even talking about? It was said that the reason it didn't work was because the Death Knight was too powerful for Flunder to control so you could just say that it was so much higher level that it always made successfull saves againt Flunder's magic.

Ygg obviously doesn't work exactly like D&D, but that one particular case is actually a really bad example because if anything it proves you wrong.

B-but Pero is a birdman, shouldn't there be another SB who looks more like a beastman?

New World magic has moved past Yggdrasil's limitations, and Fluder's spell is one of his own devising, mutated off Create Undead.
I'm talking about how Ainz was baffled at Shalltear being put under mind control.

Pero is the only one who would fuck beastmen.

>wise king of the forest

A FUCKING LARGE HAMSTER

Beast King was probably a beast.

>not a Giant Space Hamster
A D&D book actually printed this.

Beast King Mekongawa can also

>sabre-toothed giant space hamster

Mekongawa is not a pervert.
I am interested. Do you have more stuff related to hamsuke?

hmm hmm looks wise

>I'm talking about how Ainz was baffled at Shalltear being put under mind control.
Since we're looking at it from a D&D perspective, I'll lay out some thoughts:

Control Undead is a fairly short duration spell and based on how Shalltear behaved and was MC'd for quite a while which you'd assume would be the result of the Dominate line of spells, but those are Enchantment, not Necromancy and Undead should be immunte to those.

The real implication is probably more the fact that if she were mind controlled (even by Control Undead) then whoever did it must've done it is probably close to lvl100 otherwise a weak spell wouldn't be effective against her. Of course he didn't know about that artifact so he jumped to the most obvious conclusion.

Control Undead isn't mind control then, it's soul control.

>Do you have more stuff related to hamsuke?
'fraid not. Just dumb D&D creatures.

>frog
>reptile

Why did Shalltear summon giant vampire bats when she was playing tag with Arche? They didn't even do anything.

They have ultrasound vision to see her even when invisible.

>Believing the psychopath

I know because I was the one who raped her.

Shalltear can see through invisibility though.

it's way hotter it it's true though

who knows, maybe being a vampire changed it's class.

Did not want to play tag with Arche. It is disrispectful to make Ainz wait.

Am I the only one who hopes Coctyus gets his time in the spotlight soon, like singlehandedly slaying a dangerous foe?

He's amazing, but unfortunately everyone bullies him because of his minor misunderstandings at the tree and against the Lizards. He doesn't deserve all of the bullying.

Cocytus is an idiot who can't win vs lizards with a 3x bigger army. All he does is beg Demi to save him

I agree. We should stop bullying Cocytus and instead start bullying the humiefags.

He had no levels in General, give him a break. Like any true RPG boss he was built for dueling a small platoon of warriors, not mass combat.

Kill yourself.

Nazarickfag x Humiefag is my OTP

Please don't fall for the humiefag's bait, user.

I want to bully you, humie.

my body is ready

If Narberal had an extra insectwoman transformation could she and Cocytus have little cold ant babies?

>implying her fertile doppelwomb couldn't be inseminated by his icicle sperm

Are doppelgangers sluts? Everyone keeps telling me they can breed with anything..

Daily reminder that all humiefags must be bullied. The moment anyone tries to dispute Nazarick's canonical superiority with weak bait like this ,
you know it's a worthless humie. Do not bite on it's pitiful bait, the humiefag already knows it's wrong; that's why all it's arguments are retarded. There's no need to argue with a retard. Bully but don't bite. Humiefags must not be allowed to grow and spread like the cancer they are.

Doppelgangers can take the shape of anything, ergo they can be knocked up by anything. WHether they are sluts is up to individual preference but what's for sure is that anyone who wants to can and will breed them.

>the shape of anything
I doubt Cocytus would want to copulate with a copy of himself, maybe if she transformed into pic related.

Sorry nazarick fag, your'e about to be BTFO start preparing your grave for when you kill yourself at the NW superiority.

Here's what's going to happen

Wild Magic uses souls (exp) instead of mana to cast spells. The more souls you spend the stronger the spell. PDL is noted as being able to use it very efficiently. PDL will cause a giant war between the humans and demi-humans and sacrifice all the souls to cast [Wish]. PDL is going to [Wish] Ainz and all of Nazarick away.

screencap this because I just figured out the climax of the series.

>NW superiority

Renner still can't figure out crop rotation, humie.

Wrong. PDL gets one-shotted by CZ.

Considering the fact the Ainz is adding people and nations from the NW to Nazarick wouldn't Wishing Nazarick away cause everyone with them to leave as well?

You're replying to the humiefag, user.

a necessary sacrifice, PDL will do anything to win unlike Ainz.

Apologies, Mare best heir.

>Ainz, the Guardians and Nazarick are protected by WCI so the wish fails, PDL collapses to his knees like a puppet whose strings have been cut as he contemplates the enormity of his futile sacrifice before Ainz stocks up on 10th-tier scroll materials

Humie, what makes you think you can use Wild magic to cast [Wish], which is a tiered magic spell?

I vaguely remember something about shedding the hide and evolving.
Maybe he isn't sexually active anymore.

>speedreader

Sasuga nazarick fag.

WCI protect against other WCI not against reality warping spells like [Wish] which is even stronger in NW

Wild Magic has no limit on strong it is when you have enough souls. Wild Magic can be made to cast above super-tier so at the very least PDL can use something similar to [Wish].

Retard Renner still needs another 50 years before she can implement crop rotation. You think this incompetent bitch is going to destroy Nazarick? What a joke.

>Wild Magic has no limit
Citation needed.

No wonder he wants Ainz to have kids, will he support Narberal for Queen position to satisfy his cuckold fetish.

Tiered Magic > Wild Magic

Stay butthurt, humie.

>WCI protect against other WCI not against reality warping spells like [Wish] which is even stronger in NW
His wish failing to remove Chair mc proves this wrong.

At this moment, the hostility in the room seemed to swell.
“Those filthy traitors.”
“Those bastard elves.”
The Theocracy was currently at war with the Elves of the Great Southern Forest.
Originally, the Theocracy and the elves had a cooperative relationship. But that relationship
had been broken, and the Theocracy was now fighting the Elves with their own power.
They had built a forward base at Crescent Lake, seat of the Elven capital. According to
the plan, the capital should have been destroyed in a few years, but that plan was slowly
going off-script.
“How about a ceasefire with them for now?”
“Don’t be foolish. How much blood do you think has been spilled in the fighting up till
now? Firstly, how can we not take revenge for that person?”
“That child—” After saying this, the old man smiled bitterly. He treated her as a child
because of her appearance, but the fact was that she was older than anyone in this room, “—
Where is she?”
“In the same room nearby, as always.”
“Umu, we need to give her a chance to avenge her mother.”
“Yes, otherwise it would be far too unfortunate. Her heart should probably be at ease
after taking her revenge.”
Pained looks appeared on the faces of everyone present.
“...Frankly speaking, I take offense with the priests of the time. They raised a poor little
girl with that sort of personality.”
“Well, if you want to say that, you might as well blame the barbarians of the forest. The
Cardinals didn’t think it was good to snatch her away from her mother’s side.”
“...What a troublesome topic.”
“Still, if we deploy that girl, that Dragon Lord might respond in kind.”
“The power of the gods, ‘Downfall of Castle and Country’, will probably not work on
that fellow who can use wild magic, unlike with the Catastrophe Dragon Lord.

Wild Magic is above WCI

Nazarickfags?

PDL couldn't even beat some lvl 50-60 scrubs on his own. He's a loser who stands no chance against Nazarick.

user, how many times are you going to reply to the humiefag before you realize they don't listen to reason?

>Taking the words of humans that are unsure about something as fact
Kill yourself.

So what did you think of the dubs?
>"I CAN BE UNCLE COCYTUS!"

>The power of the gods, ‘Downfall of Castle and Country’, will probably not work on that fellow who can use wild magic
>will probably not work
>probably

Probably. Nice evidence, humiefag.

Wild magic was different from typical magic because it was powered by souls, rather
than mana. Therefore, it required the sacrifice of a lot of people, and the released souls would
allow the casting of a powerful spell

>A powerful spell

Once PDL sacrifices enough people, which he's been doing all these years anyway, he will Wish Nazarick away. It's so fucking simple.

Remember when we talked about strategy, politics and did theorycrafting instead of headcanon shitposting?

PDL couldn't beat the 8GK, and he needed the help of weak humies to beat the Demon Gods. He's a joke, humiefag.

Probably going to destoy Nazarick as well.

Wild Magic > WCI

Just like the dead Dragon Lords could have formed a wickan dance band and linked their hands together to wheel around the 8GK and sing them away.

Oh wait they died to them, hopelessly.

Didn't sacrifice enough souls, what do you think he has been doing all these years? Gathering souls for a huge spell.

Probably not.

Nazarick > NW

Yeah and he couldn't even deal with Demon Gods alone there were far below max levels.

Nice head cannon.

Remeber when Nazarick thought it was hot shit then got outplayed by Lizards and Renner?

Paging Nazarickfag to the front desk, come pick up your wife and take him away from the premises.

>Lizards got raped and subjugated
>Retard Renner still can't figure out crop rotation

Nazarick > NW

>don't respond to humiefag just bully him
>I provide evidence of Wild Magic superseding WCI
>Nazarickfags get triggered and throw huge tantrums
like dealing with children

>I provide evidence
Apparently we are blind children.

>Probably.
Nice evidence, humiefag. Keep crying, little boy.

>Probably
>Probably
>Probably
>Probably

WCI > Tiered Magic > Wild Magic

I won't dwell on this too much but here's a summary for those out of the loop

Wild Magic gets stronger the more souls you use to cast it

ST confirms Wild Magic's powers are above that of WCI (which are the strongest things in Ygg)

PDL has been in hiding for years and it stands to reason he is gathering souls.

PDL will use Wild Magic to [Wish] Nazarick away with a power that surpasses WCI, Ainz has no way to defend against this and goes back to reality.

I wish shitposting was a bannable thing, I mean Cred Forums would lose roughly 80% of population but at least we'd be cancer free.

>outplayed by Lizards When?
Suzuki wished to test if his subordinates can go beyond initial programming. It was a huge success.
You know, by this logic workers also outplayed Nazarik.
>and Renner?
Literally when?

Nice fanfic. Let me debunk it for you;

>Tiered Magic > Wild Magic

>WCI > Tiered Magic > Wild Magic

>PDL is a lazy fuck that's been doing nothing for years and couldn't even beat some lvl 50 scrubs on his own

>Nazarick > 8GK > 6GG > Demon Gods > PDL

You're replying to a humiefag, user. Please read this

>I want to censor opposing opinions
hello Justniv

>I want to be cancer
hello humiefag

humiefag here, I want nazarickfags to fill all my holes with their big monster cocks.

Any get the Yen Press version of Volume 2?

How's the translation quality?
Comparable to the first volume? Better? Worse?

It is out on the goddess, check it yourself.

Y-you need to calm down there, humie. That's way too lewd.

>on the goddess
What is this vernacular referring to? Call me old fashioned.

It is a secret club where you need to register. Wont feed anymore since jewpress mod may be watching us.

Nice headcanon.

>PDL armor > ungeared shalltear

>lv 52 entoma with tier magic can't kill lv 25-27 MA users instantly

>shit runes bypass Yggdrasil's system

>more headcanons

Don't.

Read the novels.

You should read them too.
You would know Entoma is level 51.

And you would know that she has levels in jobber.

Nice counterargument, humiefag.

Who are the adventurers that the Dryad wishes to find? Are they level 90+?

the Tree is only level ~80, why would they be 90+?

>level 90+
They barely managed to defeat 1 part of level 85 Evil Tree.

Not humiefag, was just making a joke. The wait for spoilers is killing me.Have been checking futalog all the time.
Probably lower since they couldnt defeat the tree.

We on page 10 so new thread.

Kill yourself cancer.

This guy gets it.

Live 2ch thread for those waiting for spoilers.
toro.2ch.sc/test/read.cgi/bookall/1474704092/0-
Use futalog for archived threads.

It's amusing how little we saw fake spoilers with v10. I can only remember Fluder getting assassinated and people trying to insinuate that Albedo caused a scene in the Kingdom's capital. And even those were shot down quite fast.