Danganronpa 3

HERE IS EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED IN THIS SERIES!

youtube.com/watch?v=oxBJ-bgINUg

>Chisa Yukizome was brainwashed into despair by Junko Enoshima during her years as a teacher of Hope's Peak Academy
>After the tragedy, she joined the Future Foundation alongside her boyfriend Munakata and their other friend, the gay boxer
>As a leader of Future Foundation, Yukizome secretly manipulated it to fall from the start
>She created a situation in which the conservative FF leader, Kazuo Tengan, entered at odds with his vice-leader Munakata, because Yukizome was secretly making it so Munakata acquired extreme views of hope being the absence of despair and power = hope
>Tengan lost power in the FF while Munakata gained more prominence, then Chisa gave Tengan everything that he needed to make a comeback, the despair video™ and the uicide video™ along with information of the one who helped create it
>Tengan personally scouted Mitarai and tried to make him use his own personal Hope video™ but Mitarai didn't want to do it because it would be robbing everyone of their free will
> It didn't work, so Tengan was forced in a situation in which he had to use of the killing game to dispose of the FF and force Mitarai's hand
>However Chisa fooled Tengan and invited Mitarai to the meeting, which transformed Tengan's plan in a huge gamble

So while the mastermind behind the killing game is indeed Kazuo Tengan, the one who orchestrated everything and the fall of Future Foundation was YOU! Yukizome Chisa!

Other urls found in this thread:

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm21939420
strawpoll.me/11309418
strawpoll.me/11316853
youtube.com/watch?v=fPDm5n163Hg
youtube.com/watch?v=_yCwIjFmSKE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Double dubs

Checked

zzz

r8 m8s

>Case 1:
Murdered: Rantarou
Executed: Himitsuko
>Case 2:
Murdered: Tsumugi
Executed: Angie
>Case 3:
Murdered: Yoshihiko
Executed: Shoukichi, Sanmi
Also dying: Tenko
>Case 4:
Murdered: Kaito
Executed: Gonta
>Case 5:
Murdered: Shuichi
Executed: Kibo
Also dying: Mistu

Who the fuck is the 16th participant?

First for TOP QT

Why don't we just give up, amigo?

WAKE UP MIRACLE

THERE WAS NO ONE WHO COULD EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR HERO JUZO

>Punched Naegi in order to defend his bro
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag because he knew that he was the traitor all along
>Had a misunderstanding with the Gozuboys
>Saved Hinata from getting killed by HPA
>The master of chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was because he was a merciful hero, and not just to flex his muscles and check dat ass (because he only want's Munakata's ass)
>Went full ham on the evil old man mastermind and crew to save the FF
>Roundhouse kicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet in order to stop the second coming of Junko Enoshima
>Unable to stop some mentally deranged kid from blowing up half the school because he was too busy being a hero
>Had a misunderstanding with the donut but spared her
>Survived 2 missile barrages by an evil robot bent on destroying all hope
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians
>Became the world champion in boxing, becoming the undisputed best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school
>Too Alpha to mess with the bitches and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel to protect his love no matter what
>Only took a 2 episode rest before kicking the shin of everyone again
>Took a fucking spear to the shoulder, impaled into a wall and shrugged it off like it was just a mosquito bite
>Was not seduced by Ruruka's sweets because he was so loyal to Munakata
>Has enough consideration to the normies to at least use them as a coatrack
>Even at the world's end, he was still gunning for a piece
>such a straight forwarded bro, he bends his own sexuality
>saves the manlet when he's in need, cutting of his hand to be the savior he truly is! Saving everyone with the power of determination
>Single handedly stopped the killing game, physically and literally

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S
Juzo saved the day, my friend!

Sleep tight Chiakers.

It seems it was a double ruse and the one they call Weedman was part of the Survivor group all along

>Midget
>surviving

Swap Rantarou and Keebo

>besides the 2 main characters only ryoma lives
no. because he's the nonstandard design character he's gonna go early, at least 3>

also explain misc deaths, i'm curious

>Juzo saved the day, my friend!
he only made everythign worse
as always

>"h-hi Byakuya, w-welcome home..." Toko submissively whimpered upon Byakuya's return to their house
>"I-I'm sorry honey b-but I burnt the casserole a-again, please don't be angr-"
>"That's fucking it, this is the LAST fucking straw Toko!" Byakuya screamed, slamming Toko's face into the counter
>"YOU USELESS WHORE, YOU CAN'T EVEN FUCKING COOK AFTER ALL THE MONEY I WASTED ON COOKING CLASSES AND THIS FUCKING COOKWARE" *Byakuya starts throwing pots and pans around*
>"B-Byakuya, I'm s-sorry..."
>You're SORRY? You're fucking SORRY? You're goddamned right you're sorry you useless cunt!" Byakuya screamed
>"I work hard all fucking night at the Future Foundation and then I have to come home to another fucking burnt meal, what the fuck CAN you do? Can you suck dick? NO YOU CAN'T EVEN SUCK DICK RIGHT YOU USELESS SLUT" Byakuya said
>grabbing Toko by the throat he began to choke while screaming obscenities
>"I'm *gargle* s--sor--*gasp*-ry B-Byakuya-sama" Toko struggled to say
>"DON'T YOU FUCKING 'SAMA' ME BITCH! I'LL MAKE YOU SORRY!" Byakuya slams Toko's face in the still piping hot casserole, she screams and collapses on the floor in agony
>"I'm going to the bar with Hagakure, when I get back you BETTER HAVE THIS FUCKING MESS CLEANED UP AND A PROPER FUCKING MEAL PREPARED FOR ME OR SO HELP ME GOD NOT EVEN GENOCIDE JILL WILL BE ABLE TO SAVE YOU WHEN I'M DONE WITH YOU!" Byakuya slams the door
>Toko trembles in a stew of blood and charred casserole on the floor
>"H-he loves me, I should've done a better job for him" she thought as she pulled herself up and began cleaning and preparing another meal

KirigiriKirigiri JingJing

Gekko.

Do you really think they'd kill off the ??? before even the 1st trial?

Why is this series so popular with women? Not just fujos, just women in general. It feels like a mere 20% of the player base are straight men, not that I have any issue with that or anything.

My sister started playing DR1 two weeks ago, and, despite having a full time job, she's already done DR1, SDR2, and the retrospective ruiner, DR3.

THE FUTURE IS NOW and it's going to be disappointing

Deaths like Mukuro, rules infractions, that sort of thing.

>Murdered: Rantarou

>middle of the cover
>looks suspicious as fuck
>talen is ???

yeah no

JUZOBOYS
U
Z
O
B
O
Y
S

Yes.

>The SHSL Rapist murdered at all
>Hopebot executed last
>Witch murdering anyone
Sorry user but I disagree

Mikanfriends report in!

I'm starting to think that the remnants of despair won't show up next episode. I am hyped to see buffzuru having a word with Mitarai

The fujobait is obvious, and it's further helped by the fact that the male characters, particularly in 2, are just unusually good. As a whole, it probably ties into the fact that the characters are what carry the series, and I'd expect women to like that more.

>Oh shit, I'm sorry.
>sorry for what? Enoshima Junko taught us not to be ashamed of our despair, especially since it's such a good stepping stone to hope and all.
>yeah I see that, Junko gave you good brainwash.
>it gets even more retarded when I pretend to be minhacked despite being like this since forever.
>mmmmm
>sometimes, I dive into despair so hard, I can already imagine how bright our hope will shine in the end!
>well Chiaki taught me a few things too like eh... if you try things, even hard ones, everything might turn out okay...
>will you battle against me Hajime?
>I will not lose to a guy like you, Nagito!

>Do you really think they'd kill off the ??? before even the 1st trial?
Eh, would be a nice change of pace.

Holy shit the hasbandos in NDRV3 are shit. The only nice one is Komaeda and Monaka's son. The rest are too weird looking.

Onee-chan, help me come up with a final solution for the jewish question!

Delete this.

You don't kill anything and there's no buff dude with a gun on the cover. If you're playing DR you might as well get some ovaries.

why is hinata going to the room where chisa's body is ?

This is your dictator tonight.

Guys, I think Super High School Level Immigrant might be on to something

Post V3 art

The one your talking about is the only one that bugs me. Something about his appearance just irritates me for some reason.

Who's this penis pianist?

>Not liking Naegi and Kirigiri's son

Shit taste

>Fit insect dude not a husband
>Always cheerful and wouldn't mind giving free hugs
>Still a bit nerdy so he's not too full of himself
>Swanky suit

It's anime, girls generally like anime. There's also a decent amount of fujo bait, most obviously Komaeda/Hinata.

Can't say for anyone else, but i like the series because of how invested I get into the characters/plot and cute girls.

Were good people like Seiko and Brozu, and trash like Trigun and Candy Slut supportive of Munakata's ideals, though?

I don't think Munakata's toxic hope ever got to anyone and Tengan's plan is such a long shot that I can't see it as anything more than dumb.

>SHSL ??? first victim
>SHSL Robot survives to case 6.

(You)

Hajizuru looks super buff in this pic.
Izuru wasn't that /fit/.

People still thin Maki will live

Reporting! Hope there's probably be an epilogue of them.

Stop trying to make me do his FTEs first

SHSL Penisist

He reminds me of M.Bison

Also, no, I don't have a larger picture

Sonia and Gundam's son is best boy, plebs.

Hypno-doujins when? I want to see Asahina interpret the order to stop Naegi into her raping and leg-locking him until he can't cum inside her anymore.

>no shoes
He's GARBAGE

I can believe hopebot living that long but no way is ??? dying first

>>SHSL Robot survives to case 6.
It says he doesn't.

Kiibo will save everyone! aside from KAEDE

ギリギリギリギリジンジン ギリギリギリギリジンジン

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm21939420

Here's my completely unjustified shit taste.

He will survive to the end and be the hero everyone needs!

Good deduction! Always work on figuring out the case after seeing all the evidence! Now there's only one thing missing to really tie it all together!

This is it, folks, the very last question. Will Hagakure be right? Or wrong? Personally, I won't like him at all if he turns out to be wrong, his prediction has been wrong twice now and it'd be really nice if he got it right for the third and final one, and not something incredibly bittersweet (even worse if Donuts dies).

strawpoll.me/11309418

If Tengan really was the mastermind how did he have the bracelet for Mitarai and why were the NG codes designed to maximise casualties? Not to mention that he gave himself a really bad NG code if someone were to ask him who does he think is the mastermind

It just doesn't add up.

??? will die first to betray everyone's expectations.

Hopebot will kill him

You're buying my game, right user? You'll but it on Vita and PS4, right user? You'll but it in English and Japanese too, right user?

I believe he wears no shoes because it helps to better see insects near his feet so he doesn't kill any by accident.

Kaede lewds when?

You've actually convinced me. I'll give insect-kun a chance.

PREDICTION:
KIIBO "DIES" IN THE FIRST CASE BUT GETS FIXED BEHIND THE SCENES BY INVENTOR

> Komaeda and Monaca's son.
> He actually properly made her into an adult, it wasn't just a turn of phrase to imply that he made her realize her own immaturity.

The fact that he's getting a large amount of attention is already a pretty significant death flag. Plus they are trying to misdirect us with both showing present and absent at the class trial. Plus, I see his ??? talent coming into play late in the game, and the only way for this to transpire is by him dying first, and by someone of very little relevance.

Nagito and Monaca (pre space-NEET,mbut space-NEET isn fine too) have right ideas about Kiibo and Zetsubo. They just took them to their respective extremes.

>Failed math test (Zetsubo)
>Prepped for next text harder
>Goot good grade (kiibo)

>strangles somebody to death after they kill one of his bugs by accident

Next time post the one that isn't for ants

can someone post this without guesses attached to it please

Reporting in, brother!

Honestly, I still find this hard to believe. Simply because of how cheap it is. But oh well, let us await for side:Hope to get a definitive answer!

>V3 limited edition
>Original anime (Blu-ray) Super Danganronpa 2.5: Nagito Komaeda and the Destroyer of the World

Alright famillas, I got curious as to the gender of people in this thread because of so strawpoll

strawpoll.me/11316853
strawpoll.me/11316853

This is your final boss for the series.

Don't you mean sonia and soda's son

This list triggers me.

Keebofag time to let go and accept your Sayaka/Twogami 2.0.

Kiibo is the real MC, you'll see!!!
If he isn't please don't kill kiibo

Tenkai a qt

How skilled is Kaede with her fingers?

Not very.

Nah, I'll pirate the shit out of you once it comes out on steam

this list is shit stop posting it

>buying a game with a female mc after how terrible UD was

No thanks

Anything goes, Junko is puke tier character fucking sick of her.

Of course they'll buy your game especially when they are know there's rape involved.

Hopebot is killed in Chapter 2
Kaede is killed in Chapter 4, you play as Detective
Detective is killed in Chapter 5, you play as Kaede's digitalized consciousness in Hopebot's body (done by Inventor).

Mitarai's bracelet was supposed to be 16th's participant's bracelet

>only 2 genders

Did you forget how many tumblr visitors we have here?

Go to bed Soda.

Are you pre-ordering the limited edition, user? I know I am.

> SHSL ??? is the first victim.
> He's the SHSL Pseudocider.

Oh boy, another obvious mastermind.

Find it yourself then because that's all your getting from anywhere

Danganronpa fanbase really is tumblr tier days after an episode

>New World Order plays
>It's actually in a scene about establishing a New World Order
Who would have thought?

Super High-school Level Fujobaiter

Nekomaru, what do you think about Despair 11 and Future 12?

This.

Hopefully when doujins of her getting fucked by SHSL ??? get around.

>Fujoshits already openly fantasizing about their crazy pretty boy "raping" them in every thread
This is why female MC was a mistake.

Depends. Will you blow me if I do?

>Detective gets killed first by breaking the rules
>Astronaut stays convinced for the rest of the game he's only faking his death

Junkofriends well return near sunset

desu this is danganronpa, i wouldn't put this past them

what is your biological sex

Kinda ironic because the Komaeda guy is the most sketchy of the boys.

>Kaede is raped and killed*
Fixed that for you.

>MC fault for being female, totally not lusty childen fault for having such desires
???

They would all shit their enormous pants if someone like that even approached them irl.

I can't deal with how much of an otome game love interest-looking motherfucker this guy is.

Sometimes I unironically hope we have women in DR threads.

One of them has to be lying about their talent.

My guess is either the astronaut or the nursery school teacher.

Nope, just edgelords.

But he really isn't. Keebo got far more attention than him even the decoy protagonist bait. Keebo is first kill user. Just accept it.

Why the fuck you all want her to be raped so bad? Jesus.

But he said Keebo was going to be the murderer, meaning neither of them make it past chapter 1.

>Hopebot's AI is the mastermind, he faked his death and left his body behind

It's alright, Kiibo will save us from the fuji. Praise Kiibo.

>insect expert
Entomologist sounds better.

Silly user, women don't exist!

>implying it isn't faggots self-inserting as the male

>fujoshits
>wanting a male character to fuck a female one
Are you actually retarded? It's like saying that yurifags want a female character to rape the male MC

Mukuro

Sore wa chigau zo!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Hope bot isn't actually a robot

Go away Keebo you walking trash can

Anyone has the komaeda gun cutout?
I cant find mine and i only have a shitty cutout version

This is terrible, and it makes me feel terrible. Delet this.

>the spoiler in Recall the END was "everybody loves despair" because a world with placated zombies sounds pretty horrifying
Oh dang it.

STOP THIS

>waifu Angie being a murderer.

NO

I actually don't know if I want it on Vita or PS4.
I guess a home console version is usually better, but my Vita doesn't get much love.

Her body was made for raping

The single most triggering part of this is the notion that Byakuya would ever think of weedman as a friend.

Until it was revealed he was a rapist and you have to experience it first person as Kaede.

People would explode everywhere and he would surpass Hopeman as Rapeman to be the new god of memes. Kodaka did it again.

youtube.com/watch?v=fPDm5n163Hg

>Anons wanting to see a hot chick get raped and broken
Nothing out of the ordinary here, what are you talking about?

Blonde boy obviously will. Keebo isnt. That's the point.

thank you

I actually might avoid spoilers when it comes out, wait until the english localization of the ps4 version in 2019, and get it then

Guy who originally made the sloppy quick translation of the talents here, my dumb ass honestly didn't remember the word "entomologist" so I just slapped insect expert there. I'm surprised nobody has fixed it yet.

>fujoshit
>male on female

Keep in mind that you're going to get a skewed sample base here because Cred Forums is a very male-dominated site, so even if it's 28%~ that's still far higher than the percentage in those unofficial Cred Forums surveys years back. If memory serves, it's something like 10% of Cred Forums that's female. It'd confirm the fact that it's female-oriented material.

Because of her white sleeves and backpack straps I keep thinking she's wearing a lab coat.

Nice but who is the mastermind?

I think somebody's getting a little antsy! Don't worry I'm sure you'll survive the game and not die in chapter 1! I'm sure you'll be the real protagonist, right? WRONG, BECAUSE I AM THE PROTAGONIST AND YOU ARE JUST CHAPTER 1 FODDER

>until it was revealed he is a rapist

...so an otome game love interest, you mean.

I want to get locked in an airtight school and fix her with hope. She would try anything and everything to make me feel despair, but I would just laugh it off, because as long as I'm helping her, no despair is strong enough to enter my heart. I'd show her that no matter what she has done, I'd always forgive her. I'd make her food and clean her secret lair, and drag her out to bed if she stays up late. When the nights get so cold that we have no choice but to cuddle together at night for warmth, I'd feel her breath going from shallow to deep as her form relaxes and she falls asleep in my arms. I'd feel her cling to me in the night when she wakes up from a despair nightmare and feel her sob into my chest, first seeds of hope sprouting in her traumatized mind. I'd softly kiss her hair and tell her everything will be okay. I'd take care of her when she gets sick, read all the books from the library and hold her hand so that she can fall asleep. I'd make shitty homemade pizza for her and stay up late with her watching dumb movies, and feel her cuddle up to me when she can't stay awake anymore. I'd teach her retarded drinking games and show her how to play pool in the rec room.

One night, she silently sneaks over to the kitchen. A shining sliver of a blade extends from her clenched fist when she walks into my room. But her hand stops, centimeters away from my chest, and begins to shake violently. Something is wrong. One by one, her trembling fingers let go of the hilt, and with a soft thud, the knife falls onto the carpet. She throws herself on me and buries her face right where the knife should have gone, Clutching at the fabric of my clothes. Her whole body shakes feverishly and I scoop her body into my arms and tell her that everything will be okay, just like usual. Her silent sobbing turns to wailing that echoes out into the dimly lit corridors beyond the door.

She would finally be cured of despair. Because the only thing she can't analyze is love

Announce the Western Limited Edition and we'll talk.

Is having 5 survivors too H O P E-ful? Anways
>Case 1
Robot kills Detective
>Case 2
Cosplayer kills SHSL Chuuni
>Case 3
Classic double murder Maid kills Big Guy and Little Guy
>Case 4
Emotional tension leads Magician to kill Aikido
>Case 5
Big mindfuck trial where Astroweedman kills traitor, I mean School Teacher

Is this, like, a hot new meme or something? I remember some other retard making that argument in this thread.

Kiibo

Kaede, hand over the protagonist spot and i will satisfy you. please

Will Rapeman get his karma though? Will his execution be the most spectacular of the entire series?

Munakata was the number 2 member, but it's true that outside of Juzo we didn't see anyone following him in the game. Candy girl was making her own faction too, preparing to leave FF.

Not quite. When the first Famistu scans started popping up, Keebo stopped being relevant. He was a mere bait and switch. This fucker on the other hand we've seen a lot of in the first famistu scan. The second scan we see more of the characters, but ultimately, they knew that the blonde fuckboi would be the one that would garnish people's attention the most. The fact that he was seen both present and absent in the first trial is a hint.

None of them.

I don't conform to your standard gender standards you cisfuck

You're right...about the fodder, I mean. I knew something was...off. After MGSV, I thought I could walk off the lies and into a normal advertisement campaign... but here I am, surrounded by hopebot fags, arguing who's a better MC, with Kaede. I told myself this was about justice, about being an interesting MC...but I was wrong.

I learned young that being the MC felt good. Really good. In Gifted Inmates Academy, my friends, my inmates...they helped me forget the MC inside...but who am I kidding? I was created to be the MC! The bit about my role, that "not the MC" stuff? I guess I just needed something to keep "the Ahoge" in check when I was knee-deep in FTEs...

But you..all this...is a wake-up call to what I really believe...what I really am...

I'm saying that Hopebot is back!

That nickname "Trash Can" you love sooo much- wanna know how I got it? Actually, why don't I give you a demonstration? I think it's time for hopebot... TO LET 'ER RIP!

Man why does she look so retarded in that pose

So now that Kodaka confirmed that Kaede is getting raped which chapter will it be in?

Mahiru is so cute. Wakke her up and fuck her, Hajime.

>Only Kaede survives, broken and almost insane

This must be how fujos feel about Hinata/Naegi.

Depends, do you have a piano down there?

>otome game
>rapist as love interest

That's one metal as fuck otome game right here.

Forgot picture and fucked up the spoiler tag

Can someone unplug this toaster? It's defective.

Frankly, everyone else there deserves to die if she gets raped.

All of them.
She kills each rapist and has to lie her way out.

>wanting to cure her despair
>not wanting to show her the despair of being a stay-at-home wife and mother

LOL.

You would just be her slave and she would make you kill yourself when she is done using you. Dumbass.

The spoiler tagged text should have been "my dick"

This went from a solid 7/10 to a 1/10 in an instant.

>She even steals his poses
BEEP

BOOP

>Robro
>Murderer
Think again.

Anyone else feel like V3 is going to have a downer ending with only Kaede, the mastermind, and the mastermind's pawn alive?

I'm sure the twist would be that you played as the villain all along, and everything you had done from the start was your strategy to escape without dirtying your own hands, or being suspected

He's so goddamn fuckable.

My money is on him being the first murderer. His slight smile makes me think fucking psycho.

AI Chiaki, why are you so much cuter and better than the real one?

If the third case is going to be the obligatory 'two people murdered case' I want there to be two separate murderers, one of which is using the previous murder as camouflage.

>This fucker on the other hand we've seen a lot of in the first famistu scan.

>one section while others had the same thing

So significant

>The second scan we see more of the characters, but ultimately, they knew that the blonde fuckboi would be the one that would garnish people's attention the most

No they didn't. That's just your assumption

>The fact that he was seen both present and absent in the first trial is a hint.

So basically nothing.

Looks like Keebo really is first death after all.

Where do you think you are, user?

I'll miss the occasional nods to housewife Junko once these threads are over.
At least the pastebin still has the ones that were made so far.

IMPOSTER
GIVE THE PROTAGONIST ROLE BACK TO KIIBO

>Makoto not telling Kyoko about what he knows regarding Sakura in case 4, for no reason other than to manufacture a needless and easily avoidable basis for her to be mad at you for a while
>Hajime knowing that Komaeda means the opposite of what he says when ill in case 3, yet when Nagito says that he really REALLY hates Hajime and doesn't want to talk to him or even be around him, Hajime reciprocates his words and leaves right away
Wonder what annoyingly obtuse moment Kaede is going to have.

Have you been watching DR3? At this point he's just tsun and both of them know it.

> Continued to the Hope Side

WHAT DOES IT MEEEEEAN

Stop that. Both are cute and both are great girls.

Has anyone translated the new names yet? If not I will do it.

insect expert lol

Probably V3-3 or V3-5.

Seems like the point where something big would happen.

I bet Kiibo will die but get repaired (into an evil version of himself, because Inventor is insane).

They're airing a combined ending on Thursday, have you not been paying attention?

So Is there actually weight behind the rape thing or is it just anons being sick fucks

So from what I've heard the original Japanese said someone tried to transplant Junko's womb into themselves? Why would they change that in the translation? Or did they just translate the part about "having Junko's child" and misunderstand the rest?

>astronaut isn't actually an astronaut

I feel dumb for not questioning that talent sooner. That said, it wouldn't surprise me if he really is an astronaut and no one believes him for the entirety of the game.

I'm fine with this. I always felt most of the survivors were worthless anyway.

Admit that you're worse than me in every way and MAYBE you'll be allowed to survive till chapter 2!
Ah yes Keebo, please show us all how you got your nickname ''Trash Can'' BY. BEING. TRASH.

It means a disappointing last battle against Mitarai.

It's not rape if she ends up liking it.

It's shit
Nobody can dethrone the queen

I'm still the mastermind

Mikan not surviving was a travesty. Maki deserves it.

You are a visionary

>Kaede is the main villain of the V3 sequel
>her piano songs have the ability of mind control

Well shit I guess I'm a kawaii animu loli now.

I think it's because most females have both hetero and homo ships.
Personally, fujo makes me think of >95% homo ships though.

One section next to Kaede
Their sprites right next to each other in same section

raped to death by Nagito

>you will be able to /ss/ the cute dictator in the FTEs

You do realize basically every otome game has the mandatory rapist character?

Heck, Diabolik Lovers, a super popular otome game franchise, is all about a 'harem' of hot guys who treat you like cattle, with the exception of like, one character who doesn't treat you like shit. There's copious numbers of bad endings, some involving forced beastality with the protagonist, some involving turning her into a mindless doll with no will of her own, and many involve getting killed by your 'love interest'.

Most otome games are like that. I don't know why, but it just is. They tend to have fairly complex or deep plots though.

>tfw no Junko in Honey Select yet

NISA.
Same people who brought you Nagito's fear of all aircraft and not just fighter palnes.

Giant hope orgy and Chisa, Chiaki, and Kirigiri bukkake.

this desu

Yoshihiko should be Korekiyo
Hyakuta should be Momota
Mitsu should be Mito

I would be genuinely surprised if Kaito's talent wasn't something with space and stars. His jacket gives it away.

Do you have the Junko ass shake?
I need it for obvious reasons.

> shitty fanfics
no thanks

This
Weedman is his boyfriend

Since she's the SHSL childcare worker, Is Maki going to have a thing with him too in addition to being a dyke for Kaede?

Will there be /ss/ FFM doujins?

my wife Ibuki is cute. CUTE!

>Wanting Mikan to survive

Put the HOPE down.

Your wife is dead

>fanfic

I feel like both of those were perfectly in character. Hinata can be a little aggresive, and he despises Komaeda, while Makoto is enough of a trusting dope to protect Sakura.

Sounds like you want them to perfect blank slates.

>Most otome games are like that. I don't know why, but it just is.
I guess women love abuse?

>Kaede will use her skilled pianist fingers to fingerfuck Maki so hard she can't think and will do anything Kaede wants

I'd like that. I really would.

Doktor, turn off my cleaning inhibitors.
We got a thicc piece of garbage right here,and the "Trash Can" has some clean up to do

Which again means nothing. Hajime got promoted with characters like Nagito when he finally got revealed too.

No, I'm not at my home PC right now and forgot to set my remote desktop back up so I can't even take a screenshot right now.

s-someone stop kaede, she's bullying kiibo

> More mindhacking.

Fairly sure legions of DR fans would kill themselves like the reserve course.

Kaede will die.

But her soul will choose to go back in time, the time when she was happiest, and he will be at chapter 1 when she was MC. Keebo who loves Kaede wants to be with her too and wants to be in a time when Kaede'd love him but since he became the MC he'll go back in time before Kaede is born, and become her father.

>Minigame where Kaede has to make her rapist breakfast and pretend like nothing happened

Seriously Kodaka?

The only
ONLY
thing Mikan did wrong
was be a goddamn kind person and try to take care of others even when it kept hurting her over and over again

> NOT ONLY DESPAIRHACKING
> NOW HOPEHACKING

inb4 FUTUREHACKING

Not that user but, she was kill off by force.She would also be helpful if they were to wake up with their damage bodies.

boo

>Be first to meet Mitarai
>Be first to give SHSL purple nurple
>Mitarai BTFO
>Take out Galaga USB and insert it to console
>Proceed to upload AI Chiaki to 99.9% of the world's population
>"Tsumaranakunai"

Not that user, but there was no actual reason for Makoto not to share his knowledge with Kyoko in that scene, has nothing to do with the character being a blank slate or not (he already isn't despite that).

Can you believe Kodaka replaced Logic Dive by Rapist Dive?
What was he thinking?

I have no idea what you're talking about.

>She takes her abuse from Rantarou and gives it to others.

She's shit

Is there anybody whose good intentions ended up fucking them in the ass harder than this guy?

We still haven't had something like "attempted murder on 2 people but one managed to survive".

What makes you say that? It just looks like a nice, almost professional outfit worn slovenly. Am I missing some sort of astronomer trope here or something?

I remember someone's theory about the mastermind this time being SHSL Murderer, and all the murders were actually his fault. Each chapter's Blackened was a convenient scapegoat that he managed to pin the crimes on.

You people are taking it too far, the main character should remain pure or the fans will riot.

Could you post more 'no idea what you're talking about'S?

Kaede... he's already a demon.

You know how JAV stuff tends to be rapey? Otome games are twice as rapey as that.

since that's my fetish, I'm not complaining

MAH BOI
This hope is what every SHSL student strives for

So now that DRV3 has part of an anime with Komaeda in it this means we don't have to go back to >>>/drg/ right RIGHT?

>Turning the whole world into his harem
Something Izuru could do.

Holy shit what game is this?

I'm pretty sure Hajime knew what was going on there and decided to take this rare oppurtunity to just get up and walk away from Nagito's nonsense for once. Bit of an asshat thing to do but you gotta remember that he did not like the guy and the shit he's been ranting about all game.

Now tell me I'm the best.

Fuck I wasn't paying attention I'm not arguing with you. I thought you were saying ??? was first victim and fakeout waifu. Fuck I cant read

I hope not.

What? Hopeman's in NDRV3?

Since v3 has some anime in it we don't have to go back to /drg/ right?

>having to deal with your rapist's demands through minigames
>FTE is extra lewd
>class trial is awkward as fuck with him being right next to you
>you basically belong to him

My snake hasn't been this solid since real Chiaki's execution.

I want to cuddle with both Chiakis at the same time.

If he told Kyoko, he would be casting suspicion on Sakura, even though he didn't know the story behind why Sakura was consorting with Monokuma.

I just finished Danganronpa 2.
Can I watch first the second half of Danganronpa 3?

She won't be able to, I'm immune to despair.

The only thing that could make me despair is her killing herself, but if she ever found out, she would probably try it right away, so I'd have to act like I don't care about her.

DR3: 6/10

DR3 with Cred Forums: 16/10

How do Ibukifags feel about the fact that she's basically won the Hajimebowl by default now?

Special OVA thing bundled with the special edition of the game. He's getting his own little story called DR2.5: Nagito & the World Destroyer or some shit along those lines.

Sorry, no can do. I don't have the game and just saved the webm a few months ago.

I can't handle all my hope for it.

Have you seen the inside of his jacket user? There are literal stars and planets in the inside of his jacket.

Do you really think a poor excuse for a character like you could even ''clean'' my shoes? You aren't allowed in the protagonist club. Go talk to Sayaka and Imposter, maybe they'll let you into the first victim club?

No.

Can somebody edit the picture such that the lighting makes it look like she's staring at a large chode?

Hopefully not. Komaeda's anime may have just saved us all.

No, it's not that. You don't understand a woman's psyche at all.

Women don't love abuse, they love drama. Abuse creates drama, and drama (either positive or negative) is what maintains interest in a relationship for most women. Secondly, women like to be the catalyst for their chosen partner to change, so like, they'd see this douchebag hottie who sleeps with everyone and say to themselves 'well, he's hot, but I'm better than all those other girls, I'll bag him and slowly try to get him to change everything I dislike about him and so he'd become my perfect man'. Thirdly, that sort of behaviour exhibits dominance, and that's fairly attractive for women so it mitigates it. Lastly, the girl can bat far outside their batting range in terms of general appearance if they're willing to forgive their personality.

T-this is cute

No.

Are you playing on a fucking tree stump? Fix your damn graphics.

Yes. AE is optional and I'd only recommend it if you already own a vita.

Is Ibuki coming back I wasn't told of this

And this is the heroine that will defeat the final boss. This is not really what i thought Hope vs Despair would be about

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST FIX YOUR FUCKING GAME
MY EYES ARE BLEEDING FROM ALL THE EDGES
TURN ON ANTI-ALIASING HOLY SHIT

>another ultimate detective
Is Kodaka running out of ultimates?

We are talking about Kodaka the madman here. He doesn't care about people's waifus. In fact he laughs even louder when people complain more.

True, but Otome games are usually standard Handsome Prince type fare. The company that made Diabolik also regularly puts out CDs and VNs that don't involve your character being a miserable wretch. That one was apparently made for the do-M otome crowd.

Hinata's gun is from AA1 case 4 isn't? What robert Hammond/Edgeworth was carrying?

at least no more lucky student bs

Damn it user.

Been a while since I've seen this.

>FUTUREHACKING
I believe you mean Time Travel.

Damn.... and I thought otome games were more like shoujo manga. Turns out that men and women have pretty similar fetishes.

I'm worried that Tenkai will have Luck.

Oh shit you're right. I must be fucking blind then.

Why not Ultimate Bodyguard or burglar I understand Kiribati is gone now so he'd very the best but like why

This. This is the guy who claimed DR3 would be the "Ultimate Fan Item". It's basically him giving the middle finger to all the fans. You can argue V3 might not have rape for, but thinking it wouldn't happen because the fans wouldn't like it is a colossal mistake, because in fact it might exactly be because of the fans that Kodaka would have Kaede get raped.

>implying shoujo manga doesn't have asshole love interests who treat the female MC like trash

>winning Hajimebowl
wait what?

yes
no

This is going to be so fucking unsatisfying. Post those saved from being in the rest of the awful series.

I'd rather have another detective than a lucky student or ultimate hope or despair.

Can we hope for a comic strip recap in the last episode?

>minigame where you fire "denial bullets" at people's inquiries about the alleged rape
Seriously Kojima?

>I'm immune to despair.
How? You're just a blue. I bet you despair about your grades.

Could of literally knocked everyone out and moved everyone but Mitarai.

Hey guys, Kodaka just confirmed that the rumors about Kaede being raped by Tengai are false.

She will actually be raped by Maki.

>we

Just don't go back at all. You're better off alone than going to that avatarfagging cancer fest.

>implying Kodaka cares about waifufags

You won't be able to handle it, one is already too much.

I mean fuck, there was a Komaru rape scene in UDG. I really wouldn't be surprised if Kaede was raped in the past, or gets raped/near-raped.

This is a prison, not a picnic. They aren't fellow students, they don't know each other, and most certainly doesn't give a fuck about the others (except Kaede).

This. Mikan is an angel and I hope Hajime gives her a nice dicking when she wakes up.

Thanks, SHSL psychologist

This all makes sense. Thanks.

I request you make an exception for this one.

Attention, cease spreading this false image immediately. You are a sniveling coward, Kaede. You and your /u/ York values will destroy this game. Give me the protagonist position.

I hope not. I'd like to think his talent is something complete different and unique. It being luck would just make him look more like Komaeda than he already is.

It's not fair Kaede!
I was here first! Everyone loved me!
And you just came out of the locker and stole everything from me! My fame, my MC spot, even my personnality!
I was the nicest robot out there and you turned me into a machine filled with hatred!
It's not fair!

I want edgey rapistfags to leave.

It does. But I thought a rapist is normally what the handsome guy protects the MC from. Rapist being the love interest is still pretty metal in my opinion.

Then Hajime rips a nice air guitar.

>I mean fuck, there was a Komaru rape scene in UDG.

No there wasn't. Don't make shit up to try and make DR sound edgy.

What's the name of the game?

How did V3 go from a Danganronpa game with maybe some otome elements in the FTEs to a Nukige with Danganronpa elements?

>Mitarai might have been kidnapped by Junko.
>Better not ask where Mikan went.

Fucking imposter man.

She was basically being molested. There was a literal minigame on it.

Are you talking about games or real life?

Reminder that Weedman's son goes to space in order to get revenge on those aliens that attacked his dad and stole his burgers that one time.

She got molested hard and there was a mindbreak ending.

Chiakizuru still possible. After all, there was also the Kamukura project that will not go to waste.

And it would be very interesting to see how MC deal with her PTSD and her mentality change would be huge. Could even change her from being all about hope to starting a murder plan and got executed in the end.

If it is any consolation robot-kun, I think you are much more charming as a passive-aggressive side-character teeming with resentment at the protagonist stealing the spotlight.

>large chode
Isn't that an oxymoron?

He's probably just talking about Izuru. Who will... do something... any moment now!

>Nursery School Teacher
>Criminals.

Will Maki have killed more kids than Chisa?

>blue
I'm glad you think so, if you found out what talent I have, it would be very easy for you to kill me.

Same, a lot of girls play this and Kodaka won't piss them off with a rape scene for our first numbered game female protagonist

>These threads will end in 2 days
How do you feel about that?

I won't know for sure until I try.

Izuru is dead.

Now Hajime will unleash his SHSL mind surfing on society after giving Mitarai a SHSL swirlie.

Reminder that Hajime is ultimate game hope, and he will destroy ultimate anime hope next episode.

Because this has all been an ad for New Danganronpa V3

Life isn't fair Keebo.
Life isn't fair and the strong(me) will live and be the protagonist while the the weak(you) will die early and be forgotten. Now then, accept your destiny as a side character and stop whining, because YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE ON THE SAME LEVEL AS ME

I'd also like to point out that Kotoko was sold by her mother. I'm no longer gonna question how far Kodaka's willing to go.

Let's hope that killing them was all she did

Several years in paint.net

user he was talking about the Hope Anime Project.

Just stop. Chiakizuru is dead with the original Chiaki.

>Cred Forums: hurr V3 wont have the hope vs despair nonsense

The robot is literally called KIBOU

>snail right above Patrick's head
perfect

He LITERALLY isn't

>can't even look good while shouting

>Minigame where Kaede's rapist gets her pregnant and she tries to terminate the pregnancy, but fails and everyone else finds out and shames her for the rest of the game and she is forced to raise her rapists child without any help from the father

on a scale from 0 to upupu, I'd have to say upupu.

Where's the SHSL sexologist?

A talent that makes you immune to despair but also really fragile huh? Is it SHSL Sociopath?

No that makes no sense. I got nothing.

I'm imagining that silhouette as mitarai for some reason

>DR Nonary Game
>Naegi
>Kirigiri
>Togami
>Hajime
>Chiaki
>Nagito
>Kaede
>Saigen
>Tenkai

>Zero is [spoilee] Tengen [/spoiler] Delta
>Complex Motives is the goal.

Girls can't rape girls, silly.

Meh. It's a nyuk nyuk nyuk for me.

>Tell them Kaede.

U r dead, stfu pls

>???

...Well I didn't think that though when doing this.

This shit is getting retarded.

Y-you really think so user?

That rapist dive man

Once you fall off you start to have flashbacks of everything about that rape. And Kaede's mind slowly breaks down as you fail more.

Strangely I just keep failing for some reason. I was pretty good in DR2.

That's why he's dying first you dummy.

PLEASE let this happen.

Is there a good summary of the anime series somewhere? I dropped it because it was shit but since I like the games I'd like to know vaguely how it ends.

I hope so. I will never go to Cred Forums or /drg/.

There is not enough content of junko getting the despair loved out of her.

>>Chiaki
Which one, though? AI, real, or some kind of two-for-one deal with Real Chiaki and AI Chiaki is a phone app of hers?

This child part was a bit unnecessary. But the rape part is acceptable.

short hair izuru is cuter.

>Ultimate ???
Ladies and gents, we have our first victim.

Yes Keebo I really, really DON'T!

Who would win in a fight?

This.

Am I, really? Upupu.

AI Chiaki. Real one is shit.

Just give the AI one the Luna treatment and get her a robotic body that looks like her own. It's DR. It's possible.

Combined Chiaki, like combined Hajimeme and Izuru.

WAIT WAIT WAIT

I got it only now.

So at thursday theu will have TWENTY MINUTES to round up not only Future arc but all three seasons of games/animes???
So they will need to explain what happened at island/what will happen in Future arc/ what will happen to hope and despair/ what will happen to ULTIMATEW EVERYTHING Izuru??

Why did i realize it only now and so dissapoint...

So its January just the Jap release date or worldwide? My ps4 needs a game for me to actually play.

wait for hope side

Don't let rapist-san break through my soul shields!

Today I will remind them.

>Q. Tell us who is the first person that comes to your mind when you think about 'Autumn’.

>Naegi: “Um…. Kirigiri-san, I guess. She’s cool but also has a really warm and gentle side– I believe that’s very much like her. I-I don’t mean that in a weird way! Y-You know, coincidentally her birthday is in October… O-Of course I would remember when her birthday is. I mean, she’s a really important friend to me… Eh, “When is Hagakure-kun’s birthday?” U-Umm…. A-Ahaha! I might’ve forgotten… I think?”

(You)

Try armored core.

>but all three seasons of games/animes?
what, why? they already literally explained everything this week.

That sounds a little strange, but I'd believe it.

nice trips
Not only that they need to stop this faggot from mindhaccking everyone..

It was nice knowing you.

I'm the first victim? Nice try, Uchikoshi.

BEEP BOOP
Kaede! That's it! You've pushed me over the edge this time!
Give me the MC sport RIGHT. NOW. Or I'll turn you into a piano since you love them so much!

It'd be Junko disguised as Chiaki or something, honestly.

>TWENTY MINUTES

No regrets.

Does anyone remember what the most popular killer/victim predictions were for DR2?

Don't forget explaining how Kirigiri survived.

That's because the guy in the pic is Killer Killer not Hajime

>Weedman killed
what a stupid user

If u had to the choose to go out by too much softness, I wouldn't hesitate to say yes.

>Hajime wont even run into Juzo.

I really wanted Izuru or Hajime to kick Juzo's ass. Wasted opportunity.

Go away, we all know robots don't survive.

Mitarai has to physically show his anime to someone to mindhack, so technically Delta has a better shot since it's completely telepathic.
However Delta's control is only temporary where as Mitarai's is, so far, permanent outside of knocking the person out. Mitarai could amass an army, or just pull out his anime at a camera to control Delta, where as Delta would need someone with some kind of weapon immediately in range to do some shit.

Chiakifags literally contribute zilch to discussion and memes.

You must be pretty stupid if you think you can turn a human into a piano, let alone think that you have a chance against me!

The spoilers were out before anybody could even care to speculate.

Pointless, they both don't even remember each other

So are they ever going to reveal what happened to Haiji Towa? Or Makoto/Komaru's parents? Or Weedmom?

>14 roasties in my drg threads
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I think you're going to put the gun down and hand over the MC spot quietly, you don't know what i'm capable of KAEDE!

I'm sure if it popped up they would have remembered each other. But the faggot had to go and fuck things up and end the game.

The games weren't popular enough on this site for people to even spectate when they were coming out in Japan.

Maki is the Ultimate Nursery Teacher, the new bears are called Monokuma Kids. WELL.

Either she controls them as an antagonist or she knows how to manipulate them as an (unreliable?) ally. Either way she'll immensely useful plot-wise.

I'd be too busy showering one with my love to take care of the other one, it's hard.

Are you the new form of autism? You will fit in /drg/ just fine

Don't hit on me silly user

no lol

She dies in the second case

I am not sure about everyone else, but this faggot is first killer, following the fate of all stupid looking characters in first two games - they kill someone first

I will marry this woman. You cannot have her.

>You must be pretty stupid if you think you can turn a human into a piano

not with that attitude

I remember people thinking Akane was actually Asahina and that Komaeda was Naegi. And that Kuzuryuu was a reverse trap.

This fanart predicted that Chisa orchestrated everything.

Japanese. No one knows when it will be localized.

>this is the last week of danganronpa threads on Cred Forums

9/11 would do again

He's the first rapist but not the first killer.

>Talking shit about best boy
Just look at his pose
He ain't fucking around and will survive to the very end

Avoiding spoilers is gonna be hell. Might just kill myself.

They not even going to bother with class 77 beside hajimeme not to mention secondary characters from spin off game

Fairly sure the majority of the female audience who likes DR doesn't browse Cred Forums.

Poll numbers still surprised me though.

let's talk about chiaki's height (160cm)

what can you do with her?

What's her personality like user?

>Komaeda was Naegi
Reasonable. Developers probably wanted people to think that.

Who cares?

Nothing, since she's dead.

>Nidai pose
>Nidai cock
He'll be a case 4 victim at best, DR artists have always been lazy.

Titjob

bury her

I care more about based Weedmommy than Ryota and his shitty plot device.

You could never defeat my ULTIMATE OMEGAHOGE

Will Hajime give Mitarai an atomic wedgie and a noogie?

Betray her.

Maki will probably be useful but she isn't surviving this. That's for sure.

u r so funny

Hug her and rest your chin on her fluffy hair.

Sweet at times, sour at others, but won't remain sour for long. She can be very romantic and loves snuggling in bed. She is wonderful with kids and has a special way of dealing with the ones who misbehave

Why is he the only one with a chain on his leg?

>160cm isn't her chest size
Wasted potential

He's going to spout hope nonsense like Naegi with none of the other characters taking him seriously.

Sure, but only because Mitarai is very literally built for bullying

Theres gonna be an epic battle where Ryota try to push his cellphone in fornt of Hajime and trying to kick him.

I guess he is Ultimate Nig... Bulglar

This.

Denial is hard to overcome user. We're here for you.

Dream girl right there she's hot too so bonus points let's just hope Kaede is a lesbo

>tennis player
>named ryoma

I chuckled

>Case 1
Murdered: Keebo
Executed: Shoukichi

Do you think pre-despair Chisa wanted to fuck Chiaki?
I mean, look at how touchy she was with her there! It was all just to set herself up for a despairgasm by denying herself that pleasure.

>"If it's mind control anime, I have that as well"
>Hajime whips out the FUTURE video

NOOOO!!!!

Not at all, it's a VA joke.

Because he's dangerous.

>Do you think pre-despair Chisa wanted to fuck Chiaki?

She wanted Kyousuke. She'd kill babies for him.

>when literally any single person think that AstroWeedman would die in any chapter

This is your V3 mastermind

Miaya is 153cm, just in case you thought it couldn't get more ridiculous.

I didn't say she didn't want to fuck Kyousuke too, user.

That looks more like something you do with Hiyoko.

>it's just AI Chiaki going through her sprite poses.

fixed 4u

0 for future

Get that despair slut away from my angel.

Throw her into the trash.

Quick!
Come up with a crime that each inmate commited related to their talent
I'll start with pic related: /ss/

Every time I see that ear piece I think it's the handle of an ice pick someone stabbed into his cheek.

But Saigen is safe for awhile

please

I guarantee that if Maki lives past chapter 1 that she's really the ultimate liar and that Nursery School Teacher is a fake talent

nobody gives a fuck about a gekko though

>Gonna act like waifubait Chiaki but revolve aorund talking baout weeaboo shit, anime and cosplay instead games
>She's actually Junko 2.0

Do SJW's hate Dangan? Sorry for the autistic question, I wanted to get my friend into DR but she's kind of a SJW. I think she would really like it, but I don't want to make a stupid mistake and offend her or something.

don't blog here

no danganronpa is tumblr the game

London?

what if they break the mold and he gets killed?

The reason they were locked in is because their parents were survivors of previous DR games

I think the only thing sjw's got mad at is the Komaru spin off.

why do you bother with SJW people

just unfriend her or whatever

Illegal fight club

DR is huge on tumblr.

Threw a man out the window of the top floor

I want to be Ultimate Memer...

>the incredibly shifty guy was the final boss all along
>the strange old man was the mastermind
Will V3 have twists as transparently telegraphed as 3?

UDG pissed a lot of those sorts of people off or some shit

Fuck off, she's nothing like Chiaki.

The newest game has SHSL Hitler in it she wouldn't like it

If they break the mold then he's going to be the mastemrind

A quick tip to spot somebody with no friends is by seeing who suggests you stop being friends with somebody over petty things.

>Same people who brought you Nagito's fear of all aircraft and not just fighter palnes.
Wait, what?

when does naegi get some fighting skills too?

Rape

If it's memes, I have those too.

>implying your anywhere near this level
youtube.com/watch?v=_yCwIjFmSKE

git gud

> being a SJW
> petty

I bet you have gay, pedophile, murderer, rapists, convicts and trans friends as well. A mental illness is not "petty".

Most of the female characters have more balls than the MC so I don't see why.

Are you sure user where are the sources?

If this was a petty thing he wouldn't be worried about it in the first place.

we have one already

>Impliying he isn't a Reserve Ward Inmate that paid money to be in jail

They can notice problematic things and at the same time like something, you know.

Is DR3 really bad enough to ruin the series for me?

TUMBLR LEAVE

reminder that Kodaka didnt even write a single future ep

growing sprout was a mistake

She's pretty nice, and we've been friends for a while. We don't really talk about that kind of stuff so I can tolerate it.
Oh, really?
How so?
My bad user. Just an innocent question I've been meaning to ask for a while.

>comparing a political view you disagree with to being a pedophile and mentally ill
Are you legitimately autistic or something?

Gay and trans don't belong in that list you retarded Cred Forums poster

There will be things about it that piss you off. All in all it's an entertaining hot mess though, in my opinion.

A lot of SJWs latch onto DR for some reason

Why not

If Kodaka did write future he would have noballz revived Kirigiri the next episode. At least now we get some suspense to go along with the trainwreck.

>similar designs and talents(princess/dictator, mechanic/inventor)
>Monokuma KIDS
>Kodaka actually not tying it to previous games is pretty much bullshit

Most likely, yes, but it's up to you.

>trans
>not mentally ill
Wew lad, here we go.

It's not bad. People are just highly reactive when it comes to Dangan Ronpa

>I-I just wanted to be confident and commit crimes like everyone else here!

Tumblr has been here from the start, danganronpa will always be bound to that mess.

Tumblr and Cred Forums pls leave

I'm a different user, but in SDR2 Nagito says he has a fear of flying/airplanes. So, I got a little mad because like you see in Zetsubou-hen, he crashes with a plane just fine. A few threads back an user explained that's a translation mistake by NISA:

>I went and reread his Island Mode lines in Japanese and he does not say that he is afraid of flying on planes. He thinks fighter planes are scary. There is a difference.

>…考えてみたんだけど、戦闘機って相当悲惨だと思うんだ。だって脱出装置が壊れてたら最後の瞬間まで意識がありそうだし… 万一、脱出できたとしても、無事に地面の上に着地出来るとは限らないだろう? 怖いよ…戦闘機は…

>…Fighter planes are really terrible, I think. I mean, if the escape mechanism fails, you’ll probably be conscious up until the last second… And even if you did manage to escape, there’s no guarantee you'd make it safely to the ground, right? Fighter planes are really scary…

>I have no idea how NISA translated that because I haven't played Island Mode in English. But it's clear that he's not afraid of riding generic passenger planes. He just thinks fighter jets in general are scary by design.

>this bitch is SHSL Aikido
>only fighter in group
>probably bullies all the girls and acts sickingly sweet to the guys
>Guaranteed roughest sex

I think I found my favorite V3 girl

Debating if she needs a good dicking or not.

I think aikido is one of the shittiest martial arts in existence though

it is literally useless in real situations

He did conduct the overall plot for the anime though. So while he didn't write the actual details, he decided the big plot twists.

>canon LGBT character
>Tumblr not latching into it and claiming Danganronpa as their holy grail

More like you think you just imagined your favorite fanfic character.

I'm sure she gets plenty of them.

>liking a certain sex or doing things to your own body to make it feel right put you on the same level as a murderer, pedophile, and rapist
Too much time on Cred Forums will rot your brains and make you retarded

It's not so much the plot itself that's godawful (DR has been off-the-wall retarded since it was revealed a teenage girl caused the end of the world) but how poorly the characters/dialogue is written. Kodaka outsourced the writing so he could work on V3 so a lot of the characters (Class 77 especially) are boiled down to having a one-note personality trait. In addition, the fact that Future for the most part is trying to take itself seriously without the traditional DR comedy only compounds the retardation of the plot further.

>anons already waifuing their headcanon
back to /drg/ and hoppefully die there

Get in line you faggots. I'm going to wrestle the Akikido girl.

I want Junko back
What's the point of spreading despair if it's not for Junko

it's useful if nobody has drawn their weapon and you want to be a little bitch

>hating this much on new character

You didn't even give her a chance, Cred Forums

There is no despair in V3 and thus no need for Junko

I'm pretty sure the retards with rotted brains are the people that take tons of hormones and cut off their dicks in order to "become women"

and you would probably win too since aikido is useless

Not confirmed whether Sakakura is outright gay or just Munakatanasexual.
My guess is the latter.

Good. If she punches me even better.

Goddamn NISA. I was bothered by the Despair Arc plane crash too. Now I feel like a fool.

What if she knows brainwashing aikido?

Yes user but this is implying Sonia fucked Pepsi and Hajimeme and Implying Toko fucked someone who would the nursery girl and the maid and the tennis guy even be relates to

Is this a bait? I guess Chisa was also just Munakatasexual and not straight at all

maki is literally celes 2.0, even in design, but her calm face makes me think she will be less obnoxious and annoying, but
will probably be rude and waifubait for retards
will commit a selfish crime with only reason of getting out and/or something like money like celes and betray someone too
the only execution that feels more satisfying than sad in any way

Sonia fucked Gundam and Pepsi giving birth to Supreme Leader boy and Inventor chick. They are half siblings

>Cred Forums hates aikido girl
>but likes kaede
So it's true that Cred Forums has shit taste.

FUCK YOU! CHIAKI DESERVE TO LIVE!

OKAY FUN'S OVER KODAKA YOU CAN BRING KIRIGIRI BACK NOW

Weedman being alive is enough

Gunny is dead it at least comatoae as well as I know lad unless I was uninformed

Being bi is a thing too.
Although if you want to get very technical, literally only TeruTeru is confirmed bi, and in fact the only one confirmed of any sexuality(as he clearly expresses his interests). But that's casting a wide net of uncertainty, and uncertainty will only lead to horrid shitposting once people inject their own bullshit in it.
I would personally say he's almost surely gay, just hung up on his first(and likely only) love. Compare to Chisa as well, as she pretty much thought nothing of any other man, and only maybe got a little flustered when she thought Juzo might have liked her(ep3 or 4of Despiar if I remember right).

>Oh, really?
>How so?
The main antagonists are children. One of them is a victim of child rape.
And the main villain takes advantage of all the others' fucked up insecurities to get them to murder adults for her. And she pretends to be a cripple. There's more, but I'm lazy.

Protip: Hopebot falls into dispare because his human side is neither in hope nor dispare, but his android programming keeps telling his brain that he exists to bring hope and all that shit. But it wears him down and he becomes dispare because he wants to be a real person and not just artificial hope. Then MC girls final trial/graduation is convincing him that he can be his own hope without his android shit making him be one. It ends with hopebot seeing the light and hugging MC.

>likes kaede

Half of the thread doesn't want her as the MC and another half wants her to be raped. Well.

this gif is broken

fix it fucker

Waifus died

user cried

Sakakura not moving on from Munakata and even dying for him when he knows he has no chance doesn't make it seem like he's interested in any other men.
But okay, he could be bisexual, too.

Hopebot will be the first victim

>half of the thread doesn't want her as the MC
Are we in the same thread?

>making this big a fuss over the new Sayaka/Twogami.

>thinking these stealth generals are above /drg/

That's funny you think you're better than someone, user

>mfw she's the villain in Hopeman's anime

Nope. He'll die a stupid death before the first case like Mukuro except that will never contribute to the plot.

Did you see the threads a few days ago when it's confirmed that Kaede would be the MC?
People were already saying she would make V3 as bad as UDG. Now it's just replaced by rape, not much better I think.

help me /drg/ I think I might be in love with a fictional character

>Junkofags at it again.
Your reminder that your girl got cucked out of her final boss position by fucking MITARAI.

I can't help you unless we can help each other in some way because I'm the same.

Law of Attraction that shit mate also not /drg/

>started shitposting and making robo edits to piss off kaedefags
>kiibo is basically a joke now

It's just your flavour-of-the-day shitposting. Next we'll argue about whether or not Kaede and Maki are dykes or something equally stupid.

Your bacon girl is in hell with that homo boxer

With Shuichi revealed as a detective, looks like V3's cover is a reference to DR1's special edition cover.

>this character is only interested in his best friend and didn't show any interest in other men , surely it's because he's straight and made an exception, not because he's in love with him or anything
That's really stupid reasoning right here
As far as I know he didn't show any interest in women either

Does she need a good dicking?

Is Shuichi gonna turn out to be a girl?

Why do you think she has spider webs all over her?

since V3 will not have anything to do with Hope or Despair (supposedly) what will the new mastermind's reasons for putting them in a killing game be?

Go away watch your mindhacc hope anime Satan.

Truly this is ultimate despair

Create fap material

I will be the first to dick her in game and irl too

The detective and maid are going to be trap/reverse trap siblings that are going to pull a twin-switch after one of them dies.

Let the games begin.

I can feel it in my bones.
JUNKO IS COMING BACK!

You best read up on your law of attraction buddist and subliminal shit lad I will guarantee the first dicking. Checkmate

Why do I get the feeling that Tenkai's true talent will be the SHSL Thief who's more of rival to Saigen than he is with Kaede?

You know, I like Monaca's design a lot, especially her DR3 look
but she looks out-of-place somehow even amongst DR's cast of weirdos

Post your Ultimate ships.

new

hmm would explain why he seems to have so much jewelry on him. he stole them. plus he's got the smug asshole look down.

>SHSL Detective vs SHSL Thief
>Both guys begin fighting over Kaede.

Is this the new Fuji ship?

She was just there

Worst ship

She's dead user. Herself admitted this.

who'd want a walking seifuku death flag anyway?
celes 2.0, only character you actually are okay with dying

Hinanami happy ending!

A master lier saying she's dead.....

It's at moments like these that some anons discover things about themselves that they didn't even know.