Dengeki Bunko Autumn Festival 2016 is coming soon

Dengeki Bunko Autumn Festival 2016 is coming soon.

What will Miki-san do in this event?

Will there be Index Season 3?

Other urls found in this thread:

yuncomics.com/archives/1779859
just-believe.in/
youtube.com/watch?v=TgYBtLByQn4
youtube.com/watch?v=L7v8G2dpaMc
youtube.com/watch?v=w_o6cjFxrXE
youtube.com/watch?v=jVMvmJTMbFY
youtube.com/watch?v=MKm4M_M4v90
youtube.com/watch?v=HRnbHAUgoMc
youtube.com/watch?v=BAzOxZdFBj0
youtube.com/watch?v=Ogp5U23kgn0
youtube.com/watch?v=MSmspxGOJbg
exhentai.org/g/980923/06a8ab15d6/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'd rather have StB S2 the ova's don't count

It's all about isekai now, Boo Boo anime confirmed with a anime-original ending that everybody is sure to enjoy!

This meme is kind of wearing thin.

Please give railgun S3 so I can see best girl animated.

Speaking of "S3 never ever"...

Never fucking ever.

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here.

>Implying that Railgun S3 will reach Dream Ranker Arc.

>wanting S2 of a literal trash show that has 0 redeeming characters with a even worse plot than index

I don't know why raildexfags still have hope for another season. Railgun S and the movie were very clearly the swan song of the series in terms of anime adaptations.

Because Battle Royale and Brexit are that good.

What if we get a Hexennacht announcement?

Index II was so unbearably awful that it killed any chance of a season 3.

You might barely have enough material since after v3 the 1st place rank battle is over, and Hexennacht is approaching.

But you'd have to wait for v4, then stretch each into 3 eps or so.

That said, I would love to see the battles animated.

Isn't it on October 2?

I was actually listening to that live, broadcast on a fucking nips cell phone on nicco, and doing a sorta half assed translation for the Cred Forumsnons here.

That was a soul crushing night.

Fuck Miki and his "unofficial" statements. He's giving people false hope.

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHH
KANZAKI HELP ME

Miki performed a dogeza the first time, then danced the next.
What horrors will he unleash next?

inb4 he reads out passages from the Index LNs

KANZAKI ARE YOU SEEING THIS

A certain singer's retirement pretty much killed whatever little hope there was for Index III, though.

they started out saying there were 3 big announcements, they announced a fucking artbook and soundtrack/album both index/railgun related then they fucking trolled everyone with Mami Kawada coming on stage, doing a fucking medley of all the index openings then announced fucking heavy object.

KANZAKI THIS ISN'T FUNNY

>I'm just a normal editor

KANZAKI WHY AM I STUCK IN THIS FRAME

yeah, that night sucked. it was so hype too when Mami was doing those openings live on stage and the crowd was going nuts thinking index 3 was coming.

you could hear a pin drop then they announced heavy object.

KANZAKI GET ME OUT OF THIS HELL
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

KANZAKI THE PIC IS GETTING SMALLER

I was watching the stream that day. It was painful. If only they made Index III or at the very least made her sing Heavy Object's OPs rather than freaking ALL OFF she might still be in the industry today.

Fuck you, ALL OFF is great.

KANZAKI HELP ME
THE ANTS ARE COMING

Fuck off mate, her songs wouldn't have fit the series at all.

They're decent but they can't compare to Mami Kawada, the voice of Raildex, and best Raildex girl.

KANZAKI

>she might still be in the industry today
Dengeki figured she had her run with Shakugan no shana and Index, two of their biggest hits
Besides Kurosaki Maon is better

Yeah well Heavy Object isn't Raildex.

I want to fug Milinda

Accel 29 yuncomics.com/archives/1779859

Is she married? Is her marriage or husband causing her to retire?

No, she didn't disclose her reason for retiring. Some Japanese speculate it could be due to marriage, but the fact that she had apparently been planning retirement since at least 2014 makes me think she simply wanted to leave the industry and move on to better things. It didn't help that from 2014 her CD sales have been pretty bad.

*other things

>The kind of editor you see everyday
And then he tries to crack his neck.

Adaptation soon? This arc should be done by December or so.

I remember that, thanks for translating user.

>broadcast on a fucking nips cell phone on nicco
Did the nip kill himself after that?

index is old and busted

Fate franchise is old as Index. They still doing extremely well.

Fate has like multiple media going on, Index is just LN

An LN, manga adaptation, and three spinoff manga.

Fuck Index S3.

What we really need is an Accelerator spinoff or Railgun S2.

>Accel spinoff
It doesn't have enough material for a single cour yet
>Railgun S2
You mean Railgun S3, but the people in charge said Index comes first. Which is a dumb thing to say because neither are happening.

Index isn't well advertised. Kamachi could have to make more fighting game to boost the popularity instead of collaborating with App games.

He isn't in charge of publicity but yeah, Dengeki sucks at that.

Reason why HO started bad since its announcement.

I thought Miki quit as editor and started his own company or something like that?

It's never been because of Miki, it's all Nagai's fault. He's blackmailing the execs on his quest to remove all males from anime.

He wants to be a special snowflake. Just that.

>implying that you wouldn't watch yuri SoL/action directed by Nagai with Saten, Frenda, Rakko, etc. where no one dies
I'd unironically pay for this, fuck the battle royale and world war 3.

Go away Nagai, nobody believes me, but I know it's all your fault. I bet you also prevented a ZW adaptation when they told you they wouldn't let you write out (tied for) best boy and make Enbi a lesbian.

Enbi is better off being lesbian, age gap romance a shit.

>age gap romance a shit.
I never thought I see taste this shit, but here it is.

>his favorite girl is from a dead series where everyone is a slut

>Devoted to one man
>Slut
Nagai, I think your parents need to sit down and have a talk with you about some things.

Will Miki even be at the event? Doesn't he have that company he needs to manage?

No idea. Take note that although he has his own company now, he is still somehow connected to Dengeki.

By the way, to those who still don't know the layout, I will post the five or six programs scheduled for the event.

He still one of the top manager & director of Dengeki. He will probably be at the event since it is an important event for Dengeki.

New Works Announcement Stage (11:30-12:10)
Guests: Uemura Chika, Sachika Misawa, Kazuma Miki (there you go user, he's also still called editor of Dengeki Bunko) etc.

As an established event in every Autumn Festival, there's a program dedicated for the hottest news on the latest mediamix projects for Dengeki Bunko. This time, there will be big mediamix announcements for popular works! Of course, there will be surprise guests joining on the stage!

Why does she change her boots and have an eyepatch?

I want to believe. ;_;

The one on the left is an earlier version, but the eyepatch is an actual addition since she was nearly killed by Frenda in recent chapters.

Alderamin Stage (12:30-13:10)
Guests: Inori Minase (Shamille), Ryosuke Kanemoto (Torway), Junji Majima (Matthew), Haruka Chisuga (Haroma)

Basically the VAs talking about various things, possibly including their experiences in recording for the show. No announcements teased.

Did her 10th anniversary single ever end up being released?

Eromanga-sensei Stage (13:30-14:10)
Guests: Akane Fujita, etc.

Announces the anime series adaptation of Eromanga-sensei, as well as celebrates the ten years of Tsukasa Fushimi as an author.

No, but the song will be released on her final (compilation) album, which comes out in November.

Strike the Blood Stage (14:30-15:10)
Guests: Asami Seto (Asagi), Rina Hidaka (Nagisa), Ikumi Hayama (Sayaka), Ryouta Oosaka (Yase)

Announces the OVA series sequel of the anime. The VAs will also talk about their experiences during recording.

So basically this is the only one that matters

Fuck off flipfag

SAO Stage (15:30-16:10)
Guests: Haruka Tomatsu (Asuna), Ayana Taketatsu (Suguha), Kanae Itou (Yui), Rina Hidaka (Silica), Ayahi Takagaki (Lisbeth)

Announcements and talk regarding the new anime movie (Ordinal Scale) and the Western live action series. There's also apparently an announcement regarding a new character in the series' newest game, SAO: Hollow Realization.

Can Owari no Chronicles adaptation happen Cred Forums?

Please?

I will never give up hope.

just-believe.in/

New works show up on a monthly basis, but I guess being announced at the stage means that they have gotten enough positive reception from the readerbase.

Mahouka Stage (16:30-17:10)
Guests: Yuuichi Nakamura (Onii-sama), Yumi Uchiyama (Erika), Sora Amamiya (Honoka), Yuiko Tatsumi (Shizuku)

The upcoming movie will be the main topic. The VAs will talk about the newest project and what the movie will cover storywise.

Where's Matsuoka

It's on the 22nd right?
Or am I thinking of a different event?

The bubble has burst, nobody cares about this tripe anymore.

nice meme

Oh whoops, the five I just mentioned were for the Main Stage on Akiba UDX 2F.

As for the Satellite Stages held on the 4th floor of the UDX. The satellite stages are livestreamed on Youtube and Nico Live.

Satellite Stage Events are as follows:

Grand Opening (feat. Atsushi Wada and Keisuke Hirai, editors of Dengeki Bunko, and Yui Kano as the MC)

Dengeki Bunko Majority-Vote Drama, Business Trip Edition (feat. Akane Fujita, Ryuuichirou Tomori from Dwango, and Yui Kano as MC)
>The Majority-Vote Drama is a "simple game" broadcast on Niconico where the story changes based on survey results. Characters featured on this stage are "Oreimo meets Eromanga-sensei".

Dengeki Bunko Creator's Party! (feat. Yuusaku Igarashi, author of Nogizaka Haruka no Yuuutsu, Yomoji Otono, author of Valvrave, Kineko Shibai, author of Netoge, illustrator Mel Kishida, doujin artist Kazui Ishigami, editor Keisuke Hirai and Yui Kano as MC)

Netoge Stage
Guests: Toshiyuki Toyonaga (Rusian), Rina Hidaka (Ako) and Yoshino Nanjo (Nekohime)
>The VAs look back on their experiences during the Netoge anime series in a radio show-themed event stage. Apparently, they are expecting a surprise guest in the show...

Cont.

As soon as this.
You guys can wait right?

So what are the chances of anything Index related seeing as there isnt a stage for it. Has an anime EVER gotten an announcement without having a stage?

The event is sunday right?

None. The sun has set for Raildex.

Accel manga just might get an adaptation. You know something is up when half the cast gets cameos in Railgun.

Rina Hidaka sure got a lot of roles in Dengeki adaptations. She's also in Rokyubu and Black Bullet.

>Accel manga
>getting an adaptation
>when even its first arc hasn't even finished yet

Accel World Stage
Guests: Sachika Misawa, Takeshi Washizaki
>The stage is mostly about Infinite Burst.

WebRadio@DengekiBunko
Guests: Chika Uemura, Sachika Misawa, Tomohisa Kondou (editor of Dengeki Bunko)
>The official web radio show of Dengeki Bunko, now running for seven years straight! Readers and listeners can send out their thoughts on Dengeki Bunko works.

Bandai Namco Entertainment presents SAO Game Stage
Guests: Ayana Taketatsu, Kanae Itou, Sachika Misawa, Luna Haruna, Kousuke Futami (BNE), Taiichi Kawai (BNE), Yui Kano as MC
>Basically talks about new details on the newest SAO game, Hollow Realization.

And of course, the Finale.

It'll be done in like two or three chapters, and it needs all the help it can get. Just fill the remaining episodes with the idol spinoff.

Upon looking at the lineup of events, it really looks like Dengeki is on a slump right now. Only Eromanga-sensei is their new show and it's not really as big as their other LN projects, unless the special guest for Netoge brings news of a Season 2. Their new projects are also based on established shows like SAO, Accel World and Mahouka.

A bigger disappointment is that it seems that Alderamin did not make a ripple as big as MF Bunko J's Re:Zero.

any idea what mami kawada is doing?

shit man they can make the remix being the opening for S3 of Index
youtube.com/watch?v=TgYBtLByQn4

man fuck just listening to linkage, shit could have been opening 2
youtube.com/watch?v=L7v8G2dpaMc

>bring out the cast of raildex
>play raildex music
>have them play rock paper scissors
Can't wait

ED
youtube.com/watch?v=w_o6cjFxrXE

MY DICK JUST EXPLODED

i dont give a fuck if it was used as the games theme song shit the song alone can be for OP3 or a season 4 OP1
youtube.com/watch?v=jVMvmJTMbFY

man Intersection was my fav track
being it can be OP4 for season 3 or op2 for S4

youtube.com/watch?v=MKm4M_M4v90

>S4
We can't even get S3 and the singer is retired anyways.

We can only hope, It did get a movie so it was not totally abandoned after S2.

From the looks of her blog it seems she's just relaxing and enjoying her retirement. Though more likely she's working on her last album, which comes out in two months.

Still hoping she comes out of retirement someday, but even I think that's unlikely to happen, sadly.

Where is this from?

a nigga can dream fuck maybe they can bring her out of retirement for Index or just use old songs from previous post

If worst comes to worst and they can't get her if ever S3 is made they always have Maon to fall back to.

>not posting the best index OP
youtube.com/watch?v=HRnbHAUgoMc

You mean this?
youtube.com/watch?v=BAzOxZdFBj0

>No Index III
>2016 going to 17

I hate them so much.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ogp5U23kgn0

Official ost never

youtube.com/watch?v=MSmspxGOJbg

>ZnT gets unlikely S4 adaption 4 years after S3
>Railgun S2 was 3 years ago
>Index Movie was 3 years ago
I will not give up, not yet...

Best OP, worst full song.

>ZnT gets unlikely S4 adaption 4 years after S3

I thought the novel ended the same as the anime?

oh right, so S3 in 2024?

But who will voice IIE SENPAI?

>Index isn't well advertised. Kamachi could have to make more fighting game to boost the popularity instead of collaborating with App games.

This.

It had the potential of being a multimedia powerhouse but they failed to capitalize it

Now it's Sword Art Online taking advantage of it

S3 NEVER

Index doesn't need to be well advertised. It's an established work that is consistently getting them good amount of money. It's not HOLYSHIT! level of sales anymore but it's still a ridiculous amount of sales. At this point, they're better off focusing on newer works since any new fans now for Index will only be temporary since there's a huge backlog to go through to catch up, which turns off a lot of people.

Are you idiot? Even famouse franchises DO need advertising.

Monogatari is popular as fuck but still Kizumonogatari movies are flopping because of bad advertising with producers hoping the popularity would be enough.

exhentai.org/g/980923/06a8ab15d6/

Please give up on a season 3 already. It hurts me every time I think about it.

Right, so what does the movie flopping have anything to do with the LN sales?

They took too long, way too long, so the interest died.
So LN didn't increase at all, you hammer the iron while it's hot.

But did the LN sales flop like the movie did?