What did Cred Forums think of 91 days? Didn't have time to watch anything over the summer and am catching up now

What did Cred Forums think of 91 days? Didn't have time to watch anything over the summer and am catching up now.

It unfortunately requires some characters to be retarded in order for Angelo to be able to carry out his last plan.

It's an entertaining ride.

well shit. I can manage to turn of my brain for yurishit, but if the show takes itself seriously, I end up taking it seriously. Looked like it had potential, too.

I'm still finishing it, but I've liked it so far.

You know it's a good show when people like need to play Frodo and point out miniscule plot holes and logical inconsistencies to discredit it.

>you know it's a good show when it has to pull a code geass in order for the mc to seem smart

Code Geass is a good anime and everyone love it, i don't understand what you're trying to say.

I saw this post 2 years ago in an AZ thread.

And reddit is a good website

and you are a good shitposter

Nero best boy and did nothing wrong.

nigga out for blood. venetti blood. galassia blood. his childhood best friend blood. he own blood. it doesnt even matter.

>What did Cred Forums think of 91 days?
Aside from the shitposters, pretty much everyone on Cred Forums with some taste agrees that 91 Days is AotS.

Are you serious? 91 Days is so boring. Even Konobi is more entertaining than this shit.

>This is your typical Cred Forums shitposter

Jesus, even the ones at reddit are better.

Like who?

keikaku doori

Huh? What are you doing here user? Go back to /r/eddit

>91 Days is AotS
This desu.

Are you so stupid that you're easily swayed by one poster's opinion? You shouldn't even bother asking Cred Forums's opinions for a show. I learned a long time ago not to trust them. Watch 3 episodes then decide for yourself.

Be aware though that the show has huge amounts of QUALITY. Whether that affects your enjoyment of a show is for you to decide.

Entertaining show. Would be even better if Shuka had gotten its shit together on the production side so there'd be less rampant QUALITY in the broadcast version.

best anime of the season, fight me.

The uncle mostly. Angelo, a guy out for revenge, and has already killed someone who was present at the night of his family's deaths but did not fire a shot, tells the uncle he knew that he was the fourth guy. Yet the uncle buys it when Angelo tells him he won't kill him because he knows he didn't fire a shot. He was still complacent in their deaths, fucker should have seen it coming a mile away.

It's pretty good. Somewhat realistic writing is a rare treat these days.

>has already killed someone who was present at the night of his family's deaths but did not fire a shot
It's assumed that Vanno killed at least one of them because he did the sign of the cross after the three of them were dead.

I skimmed through the info at the start of the season and filed it under fujobait and skipped it

You're not completely wrong but it's like classifying The Godfather as a chick flick because of the actors.

Absolute shit

91 Days? More like 0 Days cause you aint getting no revenue from this shit.

It's easily top5 this season, maybe even a bit better depending on how good the final ep is.

The only other decent mafia anime I can think of is Gungrave, but even that was only one arc and then it went full retard with supernatural shit.

Code Geass is too new. It would be pulling a Jojo to be more accurate.