Was it a good show, Cred Forums?

Was it a good show, Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Xal2-mlWYo
youtube.com/watch?v=joTYcmVewyM
youtube.com/watch?v=rov6FoLT5Ps
u.pomf.is/wyuleg.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good direction with a background painter who's on LSD.

Yes.

It needed fewer wacky Ringo episodes though

It was meh. I don't remember much about it except for SEIZON SENRYAKU.

Anime of the Century easily, so far at least.
A shame Yuri Kuma could not take its place, but maybe next time.

Yeah but 90% of Cred Forums just isn't intelligent enough to truly appreciate it.

yes but don't post it so much or it will be shitposted to death

Objectively yes, was wonderful.

Personal opinion, slow paced crap with a lot of pretentious double meaning things.

pure kino

Lesbian Bears was better but Utena was still the best.

Best boy did nothing wrong.

yes

whadda fug man

Yeah. Imouto was cute and it was a pretty fun experience. Solid 9.999/10.

fuck off Cred Forums

Yes

It was a great show on both a superficial level and in terms of artistic merit. The ratio of fun to depth is pretty impressive, it makes for a very entertaining series.

Yes. It's good. Watch it.

>imouto cucks onii-chan for other onii-chan
dropped

I finished it last night. I don't know how I feel about it.

Incest AND ntr?

Sold!

Anyone got a webm of the SEIZON SENRYAKU transformation?

NotJuri has the best storyline.

Incest is SHIT
SHIIIIIT

It is shit

overrated

No, but it's the crazy sort of show that's fun as fuck to watch with Cred Forums.

It was fucked up.

I liked it until they went full retard with parallel universes and shit.

For example, the teacher and the bitch were completely fine until then. It was even entertaining seeing the delusions of Ringo crushing on her teacher when reality was completely different from the tales that happened in her mind.

In the end, nothing made fucking sense

Great fucking show. The ending was a bit of a letdown but the entire thing was very solid.

That's just Ikuhara.

Sort of. The third quarter was a mess, but it was above average even if it was just for the crazier scenes.

It started off great when it was just yandere stalker adventures
When it went off the rails into full-scale magical realism it became a classic. The library episode remains one of the best pieces of television this decade.

Do you guys think Anno fucked Ikuhara back in the day? Or was 'it' only homolust.

It was just one-sided.
Ikuhara recently denied Anno's old story of sharing a bath with him on an animator's retreat where, according to Anno, Ikuhara told him that "Anyone is deserving of love" while in the bath, which inspired Anno to keep on living through his depression and eventually created Kaworu, inspired by his unrequited homolust towards his Iku-chan.

No.

But it could've been saved if the anime was about Ringo's wacky stalker adventures.

I still don't know if I like it or not.

I didn't get much out of it but it was really fun to watch with Cred Forums with all the crazy theories and the music was great.

No, it was atrocious

Existence of noses made everyone less moe or not moe at all.

The intro was the weakwst part of the show

His little school shooter monologue about boxes was pretty grand. Captured that way of thinking very succintly

Based Ikuhara

>imouto cucks onii-chan for other onii-chan
>onii-chan cucks imouto for stalker
>both onii-chans cuck imouto and stalker and transcend life together.

It was even better because it was the first time he expressed any real emotion, and you can relly feel his rage building up through it

youtube.com/watch?v=0Xal2-mlWYo

I liked it.
One of my favourites desu

WELCOME TO ROCK N ROLL FIGHT

> the music was great
Someone said that ARB is “dad's rock” that can't bring international fans to “Cool Japan”. Heh.

youtube.com/watch?v=joTYcmVewyM

I'M JUST A ROCK N' ROLL MAN

youtube.com/watch?v=rov6FoLT5Ps

It was great.

This, though.

u.pomf.is/wyuleg.webm

I kind of loved the start but dialogue and especially the story became boring soon after. You watch it for the style SEIZON SENRYAKU but not much else. It's half way between tolerable and great.

You wot

It's one of those shows in which you need to rewatch again in order to finally start making sense of things. Took me two rewatches to fully enjoy it.
One of my top 5 anime.

world domination zvezda plot is an intriguing slice of life with intricate character development. after watching the latest season of naruto, i was in need of something that didnt suck ass! lol no but really, i reccomnd it. it also has hot lolis. xp

It was truly the best. Very beautiful imagery.

KanbaxHimarixShouma threesome never ;_;

Flawed masterpiece.

>Ikuhara

Yes, it was.

I liked it more than Utena.

Yeah, same here.

Penguinbear sequel, when??