Toaru Kagaku no Railgun

When does this show get good?
I'm getting tired of
>M-Muh level 0

you assumed this shit would get gud?

by 'good' i assume you mean shonen-style fight scenes. so here goes:

1-12 are the Level Upper arc.

11 & 12 contain fight scenes.

13-19 are filler except for a 2-arc featuring Konori Mii.

20-24 are the poltergeist arc, with fight scenes in the last two eps.

In railgun S
1-16 is the SisterS arc. Fights in 5,6 8-10, 14-16
17-24 is the Febri arc, fights in the last two.

There, ya happy?

Just skip to railgun S. That's where the best character appears.

It's a cute SoL

Just watch episodes 1-16 of S and don't bother with the rest. It's all garbage.

Fuck off

Ill sum up this post, its all shit.

ONly fucking shit worth watching is when the clones show up. It's garbage otherwise.

The railgun series is actually a fuckton better than the index series. Don't mind these indexfags

When does OP stop being a faggot?

OP's going to kill himself?

You got any problems with Saten?

Is anybody reading Morning Star?

That's rather harsh if you are talking about all of Railgun. At least say that about season 1. The amount of filler and garbage you have to wade through is just about not worth it unless you have read the manga. The level upper arc is alright, but the rest of it like the big spider and poltergeist arcs are all filler and bad filler at that.

Railgun S is pretty strong though only watch it to episode 16 and it is the best animated arc of the entire Index series with the highest production values and well done story. I mean, the only thing to knock would be that Meltdowner's beams are green for some reason. The filler in the rest of the series is bad though.

Treat Railgun S like a 16 episode series and ignore the first season unless you have read the manga.

Fuck off

Skip to episodes 2, 4, 7, 13, and 19 in season 1

Then watch episodes 10-16 of Railgun S

There's this absolutely AMAZING boy

10/10 looks, charming, funny, fights like a superhero, mysterious, sweet with kids & animals, tall, mature, cool, kind of an idiot but nobody's perfect, he makes you almost wanna kidnap him for yourself y'know?

Hehe...he

Anyway he's madly in love with the famous level 5 Misaka Mikoto and swears to protect her no matter what

He's just waiting for a good time to confess his undying passion once his enemies leave them alone, but she can definitely handle anything he can too. I mean they're basically a battle couple already.

Rude!

Are we ever gonna get Gunha and Touma vs. Level5.5 Misaka adapted?

skip straight to the sisters arc and then you're done with railgun

Pls dont bully saten-san

Just skip to railgun s2. It's so much better.

What's Morning Star about?

Go watch Index. Same setting, less SOL shit, more magic (or rather, "magecraft"), more action.

Railgun never gets good. This shit hole only likes it because it's an all female cast

Touma?

But no season 3

Then go read the light novels as soon as you're done watching the anime.

KYS

Just a reminder that Saten is greatest thing to happen to this series and we should not take her existence for granted.

Why even bother giving him the time of day, Railgun season 1 filters out the retards and Railgun S2 pays off nicely.

>Just realized that i dropped railgun s2 after sisters arc and never picked it up again
Fuck
NT 17 when

SHUT THE FUCK UP MIKOTO

Its moeshit, it never gets good

November. But we get the cover and lengthier info in a week or so

Wait a second what's Railgun S1 like? I thought there was only one season so I watched it an thoroughly enjoyed it.

Most of it was about Misaka trying to stop the level 6 experiments.

S1 was about the child experiments. The ability crystal that could instantly make you level 6.

Ignore Railgun shitposting and let's talk about NT17. We've got around a week (give or take a few days) before the cover and info is out. Unlike the previous handful of volumes, we have no name drops or hints as to what might happen or who might appear other than "Touma's trying to save Kamisato and Yuiitsu is sending his harem after him", which we already knew and expected.

So give me your predictions!

I think Mikoto and Aleister will definitely appear. At bare minimum the last chapter and/or epilogue will be about them.

I think people like Touma's classmates, Hamazura, and Accelerator will get a mention even if none of them do anything. Kamachi needs to fill us in on what happened to them

It's pretty easy to see Railgun as a SoL with some action elements.

If you're a brain dead retard that hasn't read the manga maybe.

Touma marries Mikoto and they live happily ever after

Fuck off

no

Can't wait to see her shitty ship with Touma get BTFO

>Mikotoshitters forcing their shipping retardation on a post that's actually trying to get some discussion going

Remove shippers

Yuuitsu needs her conclusion. Death, permenent defeat, change of heart - whatever is going to happen to her - should happen soon. Or at least we need to have a clearer picture of the path she's on because right now she's kinda all over the place

Hey I can falseflag too

I'm genuinely not the same person that posted the shipping shit. It's true they might be false flagging though. They fucked off real quick

I can't deny that Yuiitsu has been both fun and competent and I like her design. But something seems off. Maybe "all over the place" is a good way to put it. She stated her goal clearly and has taken lots of steps personally to reach that goal. She's more than a bumbling baboons of a villian that orders people around. But something about her just feels a bit off

I spy with my little eye some autist who can't tell the difference between a joke and a serious post

It's neither a serious post or a joke. It's shitposting to stir shit

Season 1 is pure crap but S2 Sister's arc is pretty fucking great. After that you can safely drop it.

Yeah it's definitely a joke though, who the fuck would seriously consider "Touma marries Mikoto next volume" as a possibility
Shitposting has to be somewhat believeable you idiot

after seeing a lesbo doujin of Kuroko and Mikoto [that went to full on gross], I can handle a Tuoma ship

>watched s1 back when it was airing
>never bothered with s2
>just stated watching it now
>remember absolutely nothing about what the show is like
>have no idea who is who, why they're doing what they're doing, and what's going on

fukou da

Some tard shitposting? How is "Touma marries Mikoto next volume" humorous or comedic? Like jokes are supposed to be?

never, because mikoto plot armor aka. Touma
and mikoto is actually shit

Ever heard of surreal humor

It's not funny in any kind of way. I doubt the person who posted seriously believed it but it wasn't a joke, either. It was just a shitpost.

What do you mean, when does it get good? The entirety of it is good. Except when Kuroko decides to be sexually harassing.

>wah wah I didn't think it was funny
grow up

These people who scream "ITS A JOKE ITS A JOKE YOURE TAKING IT SERIOUSLY" are getting as bad or worse as the people they're sperging at

Touma marries Mikoto and they live happily ever after

Also what part of a simple "fuck off" makes you think the person who said "fuck off" believes the post was serious? And it literally wasn't funny. You grow up

good post

Samefag shipper

>wah wah muh ship and sense of humor is shit

Grow up

good post

QUALITY post

KAMIKOTO A SHIT! A FUCKING SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!

good post

Anyone else literally only rewatch the Accelerator fight for this? Like holy shit that badassery and production value!

They need 2 have Kuroko accidentally land in Gensokyo
>Reimu chases her all over hell, not knowing the difference between an esper and a youkai
>Kuroko finds herself in dyke heaven and exhausts herself in the process

I liked kuroko's gag

Because you're shit

I haven't seen this in years, but probably episode 4

It always was good.

Season 2, episode 5.

I liked Shinobu

Best girl

I liked Railgun S' EDs

Great taste, she gets overlooked too often.

I like the way she speaks

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHH
KANZAKI HELP ME

KANZAKI ARE YOU SEEING THIS

KANZAKI THIS ISN'T FUNNY

KANZAKI WHY AM I STUCK IN THIS FRAME

KANZAKI GET ME OUT OF THIS HELL
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

KANZAKI THE PIC IS GETTING SMALLER

KANZAKI HELP ME
THE ANTS ARE COMING

>It's a Mikoto in distress episode

I only enjoy them for the chance to see Mikoto cry for help

She makes a good damsel without being whiny, if she needs protection then shit has definitely gone south

Best science girl though highly underrated and of course, overlooked. I guess it's better that way.

I'm going to dick Kuroko straight!

I read the Summer Date SS.

What Index meant with her ??? after Touma warned her about him going carnivore mode?
That she doesn't minds it?

I wanna fuck her voice

She's not even lesbian, just Mikotosexual.

shitty granny voice.

Get out Touma

I must protect Saten-san! I must protect that fragile level 0!

I want to fuck Piruluk.

If we can just get this level of quality with the entirety of Index season 3, I would be so fucking happy. Of course we'd have to get a damn season 3 first.

I didn't drop it because it had no fights, I dropped it because it has too much cute girls doing cute thing filler episodes.

That's all Nagai's fault, he changed a lot of shit and added in his fanfiction.