Corrector Yui

Anyone else sad that Viz never released the rest of Corrector Yui on DVD? We only got 18 out of 52 episodes that were broadcasted. Nothing else can satisfy my lust for cute 90s VR magical girls.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yeqxiYMpeuY
youtube.com/watch?v=jvKf8iui0SI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Here in Spicland we got the whole thing
Corrector Ai a best

I should pick up this again some day.

Wtf man. The cutest little digital mahou shoujo is out there and I'll never be able to finish it ;-;

You could watch it on japanese.
Or learn spanish and follow

Yeah, all I got for the rest of episodes are 16:9 cropped videos (bitrate starved at that) that someone slapped a spanish dub track on.

>2016
>people are still waiting for middle man companies to release shows

We have failed.

I have completely forgotten about this series. I think Yui and Ai were my first yuri ship, long before I knew what yuri or lesbians were.

In hueland we had the entire series, its impossible to find in jp but there is the brazilian dub on youtube. Started to rewatch for old times sake and gotta say its pretty neat. Basicly Sailor Moon meets Megaman Battle Network

Only thing that annoys me is the fact they reuse A FUCKING LOT of animation, but you can ignore that

>Wtf

Fuck off

Didn't they only release 1 DVD with flips doing the English dub?

>triggered

Fuck off back to where ever you come from.

There were 4 I believe.

Someone's definitely triggered.

How many digi/VR takes on the magical girl genre exist?

>Dem ass
>No pan
Nice.
I dropped this when my computer died but the way the Webcom worked was pretty weird to me.

That's lewder that I remembered.

youtube.com/watch?v=yeqxiYMpeuY
that is one unique op

Why did you post the latam version?

I didn't scroll down enough

youtube.com/watch?v=jvKf8iui0SI

No offense, but the original singer did it the best. It still gives me goosebumps listening to it.

yeah, I post the wrong one, I was referring to the one you posted.
BTW the anime has a lot of similarities to megaman

>Real and virtual world
>Yui's father is a programmer
>Net is full of colorfull characters and "physical" places
>Most of the world depents in the net
>Yui have different elemental suits
>Correctors are basicly NetNavis
>She fight viruses

Corrector Yui is mahou shoujo Megaman NT Warrior confirmed

Corrector Yui >>>>>> Sakura Cardcaptor

This is objectively correct, don't try to discuss about it.

>Corrector Yui >>>>>> Sakura Cardcaptor
fuck no. Corrector Yui is pretty bad compared to Sakura Cardcaptor

wtf I hate wtf now

Look pals, it's not often that a Corrector Yui thread pops up, don't shit it up for me.

The problem is, comparing any other mahou shoujo to CCS is a bad idea anyway because Sakura is not only the most powerful mahou shoujo ever but the show itself is pretty much flawless. I can't recall one bad thing about CCS

I do give the credit to Corrector Yui for being one of the "why-im-enjoying-this-girly-show" trinity along with CCS and Sailor Moon

I like Sailor Moon, CCS and Princess Tutu all equally. But I have yet to watch Card Corrector Yui. And people making stupid statements like this don't help motivate me to watch it.

Them fightin words.
CCS is great and we don't need to start shit here.
It was kind of fun IMO, but it sure shows the are it was made on.

Corrector Yui was too lewd.

Can't remember any lewd in the anime but I had a cruch on Yui

I literally came back from school just to watch CCS and Corrector Yui. Fuck those bitches that asked me out after school, if I had gone with them I wouldn't be posting here right now.

I need more furrybait mahojos.

>How many digi takes on the magical girl genre exist?

Surprisingly, quite a lot, it's quite a significant subgenre actually, containing a number of high quality, underappreciated series, but it just seems to rarely get talked about. Mama is a 4th Grader and ESPer Mami each take a 'scientific' approach to the whole genre, the powers involved are more subtle and have less fanfare, but the basic approach of having the sci-fi equivalent of mahou shoujo is not as rare as you'd think.

Actually now that I think about it, Symphogear would fall under that sub-genre and it was fairly recent as well.

There are Japanese raws available.

No. Corrector Yui is garbage, she just one shots everything.

but then, they shouldn't be called "magical girl"?

Have you read this, Cred Forums?

I also remember Tokyo Mew Mew.

But no one calls them anything else, and they fit under the style and conventions of the genre otherwise.

People classify Utena as a Mahou Shoujo, even though its not. Genre terms are always flawed.

my first hentai

>little

I agree, thought CCS was stale.

I will never get to watch this anime because it's not subbed or avaible, I guess. Still got some higher quality mahou shoujos to watch, but I wanted to see this at some point years in the future.

The raws are on nyaa, time to start learning Japanese. To be honest the show isn't that great, but if you like magical girls it's worth a try.

I forgot how good the costumes were.

Still got plenty of time, don't watch that much mahou shoujo, and want to do Sailor Moon, Sugar Sugar Rune, Tokyo Mew Mew, Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne and Pretty Cure first, +other shoujo that may not be like Full Moon. Perhaps someone sub it in the next few years so I can do without learning Japanese. But Corrector Yui was one of my first planned ones after I'd finished everything popular.

>A Corrector Yui thread

Is this real? Do people even know this show outside of Europe and Japan?

What was the last time we had a Corrector Yui thread?

Synchro best program, or whatever they are called.

I didnt remember this show until OP brought it up.
The only thing i recall is that Yui was a qt p2t.

>I didnt remember this show until OP brought it up
I have fond memories of this show growing up, it was my favorite Mahou Shoujo together with Sailor Moon and CCS.

I should rewatch it in Japanese, I only ever saw it in italian when I was a young lad.

Back in the day, it was pretty well known in LA.

Man I am beyond mad this never got fully subbed. It's that one magical show I haven't gotten to watch yet

More like the law won.

Nothing remains private anymore so everybody gets caught DMCA'd and Funi licenses everything.

It's never been released on DVD in Japan either, VHS only.

>and Funi licenses everything
It's been a long time since I've paid any attention to them, and holy shit they just gobble up licenses like nobody's business. How long before bakabt is nothing but tumbleweeds when it comes to anime uploads?
Ah

I remember watch it at 2 am or something, I feel nostalgic.

We got this series in Latin America.

Anyone has that recommended Mahou Shoujo image?
I want to rewatch CSS, this, Cyber Team in Akihabara (does that count?) and more but I dont know which ones to pick.

>does that count?
If stuff like Nanoha, Symphogear and Utena counts then of course it counts.

I loved her costumes.

It had some of the worst filler episodes I have ever witnessed.
On the other side, it had Ai. Too bad that any girl like her today would be called a homura clone.

Her S2 Fire Outfit transformation is surely illegal.

Why are Mahou Shoujo girls so sexual?