Anime that women don't understand

Anime that women don't understand.

honestly this guy's art is so fucking bad, that poster looks like it came from deviantart

t. Woman

fuck

There's no way any stupid woman could understand Legend of the Galactic Heroes.

>hating on ABe

I don't give a fuck who he is, looks like he learned to draw from a "how to draw manga" help book written by an American

This is probably the most accurate.

I'm a woman. Why won't I understand this?

Space Battleship Yamato.

It's not moe blob trash and deals with complex themes like honor, loyalty, and self-worth

[spoilers]forgive me for phoneposting, I'm taking probably the biggest shit of my life [/spoilers]

Fuck off back to tumblr you disgusting piece of shit.

Literally the shittiest taste ever. ABe is a fucking master craftsman.

You're fucking delusional, by any standards that OP image looks amateurish

fucking garbage taste

Master and Commander's anime adaptation.

Literally an infant could understand LotGH

this desu

What part about it is amateurish? The sketch lines? The chalk colouring? All the proportions are accurate. The shading is fine. Only thing I could question is Ichisei's thumb being a pinky, and maybe the hair style, but that's a pretty common feature to early 2000's anime

A male infant.

I guess you're right

I think that anime is emotional and depressing enough for most women to understand the basic themes and characters of the show

fuck off crossborder

Pretty much any anime that touches on the concepts of camaraderie, brotherhood and loyalty to a cause or person.

are you kidding me, it's fucking fujo pandering with all of that homoeroticism

There is literally nothing more manly and pure than the bond between two guys.

Women have zero difficulty understanding, appreciating and analyzing fiction, which is why they get useless arts degrees in droves. You are fucking retarded if you think you, or the male gender, are anything special for understanding simplistic ass anime series.

>Women have zero difficulty understanding, appreciating and analyzing fiction
I can write about how oppressing Gatsby is, and get an art degree. Doesn't mean I understand shit about the meaning behind the story

Liking != understanding.

I mean I hate to keep this thread alive, but this bit in particular is true.

>are anything special for understanding simplistic ass anime series.
Fuck you whore, Hyouge Mono, Eva, and LotGH are way past anything your basic ass could comprehend.

Right, and that arts degree would still be more convincing than whatever moronic assumptions you make about a gender you probably never interact with being unable to understand the babby level politics in LoGH or the concept of loyalty or whatever bullshit comes up in these threads.

Women have no comprehension of loyalty. It just doesn't exist in their personality.

>you probably never interact with
We're interacting right now cunt, and trust me I'd like to tone it back a bit.

>the concept of loyalty

But user, women don't understand the concept of loyalty.

Sure they do. It's just to their children and better men than you.

Im sure from the wide female audience that watched LOTGH a great number of them, 70% of them understood it because even though it's about space wars, it's still very emotional anime filled with drama elements
It's a fucking space opera with beautiful men. When you see characters you like you invest more time in trying to understand them
It's not like Star Trek in where it only draws in a male audience

The only thing women are loyal to is making sure to tune into Keeping up with the Kardashians every week

not all women are normies
but there's definitely more otaku/male weirdos over fujoshi/female ones. Just going by numbers

>It's not like Star Trek in where it only draws in a male audience

This is completely false though. The first major /y/ thing before yaoi was even known was Kirk/Spock. It was called slash back then, and I think that word is still around but has fallen out of favor.

Fujoshits aren't human

I know women who have poured money into this game, watch this anime, and have a favourite raibu.

Trust me, they understand it.

manchildren are the only ones who like it, so that makes sense.

Mods. Please.

Can you guys keep it to /r9k/ or something?

interesting