SHOW BY ROCK SEASON 2

youtube.com/watch?v=3tPiLCp6tSM

Miyuki Sawashiro was just confirmed for this lady.

Other urls found in this thread:

anime-recorder.com/(X(1)S(ux0lp0553judi4n53fz2sx2w))/ArticleDetail.aspx?seq_no=9510&AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1
youtube.com/watch?v=Qv_64KJQIjU
comic-walker.com/contents/detail/KDCW_AM09000039010000_68/
sogo-seibu.jp/ikebukuro/showbyrock/
www16.zippyshare.com/v/rL6ILuOT/file.html
mega.nz/#F!olhm2R7B!tv7kHxqbCd__zCiPbOQB9w!Uk4GhYZC
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Petals are confirmed to return.

And Grateful King.

He's back too.

Ogasawara is now the Petals' manager.

Do I need to watch the shorts going into S2?

Not at all.

Alright, sweet.
Hope S2 is as cute as S1.

It will be cute and dark apparently.

I will never like these things.

You monster.
They're cute and adorable.

anime-recorder.com/(X(1)S(ux0lp0553judi4n53fz2sx2w))/ArticleDetail.aspx?seq_no=9510&AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1
New screenshots.

As said, you don't need to.
But they actually help to flesh out the main characters from season 1 a little bit.
And all short episodes together only take 30 minutes to watch.

>she sees your guitar

Is that a shell on her head?

Uwasanopetals is pretty great lad

youtube.com/watch?v=Qv_64KJQIjU

>Miyuki Sawashiro

MUH

>etotama thread
>sb69 thread

Just like old times

The third chapter of the Plasmagica-manga is out.

comic-walker.com/contents/detail/KDCW_AM09000039010000_68/

The Grateful Rock Museum in Ikebukuro is showing artwork related to the Show By Rock!! anime

>Time-travelling ninja band cameo

Sweet

Damn these are the nicest.

And of course merchandise.

sogo-seibu.jp/ikebukuro/showbyrock/

Reminder that クリティクリスタ a shit!

Yeah, no, without a catgirl, Plasmagica is shit.

>Trichronika in space
I hope they come back soon, S2 needs more Rom Shu drama.

>Miyuki Sawashiro was just confirmed for this lady.

Who might she be?

>I hope they come back soon, S2 needs more Rom Shu drama.

If they follow the game there should be.

The merch looks good.

Victoria Scan the Dark Queen who wants to conquer Midi City

I want to feed Tsukino some macaroons.

Is she BVL's master?

So they're really on a galaxy tour like that user said about them not having as much screen time with that as a reason.

>another anime original

Thanks Bones.

The entirety of season 1 was an anime original though.

Miyuki Sawashiro was just confirmed for this lady.

Is she finally getting anime roles again?

>お楽しみ

But no matter which one I get, it's going to be an ugly furry.

>●TOKYO MX 10月2日(日)22時00分~

Is this considered normalfag anime since it's not on a late night time slot.

And it also airs on Sunday. It's probaly both since it airs 2-3am on other channels. The mobage is normalfag Sanrio shit.

So what's Cyan's role in this? She's barely in the promo at all, and only in her human form. I expect when shit hits the fan halfway through the season, Plasmagica will perform a demonic ritual to summon Cyan from the human world and she will fall from the sky like a nekomimi angel shredding her guitar to punch bigbad in the face with a flurry of soundwaves.

Who are they suppose to be ?

Ninjinriot

See you all in 4 days.

I want to fuck a frog!!

People have been dropping the game in droves since the renewal. I'll be curious to see if S2 can manage to save it.

>People have been dropping the game in droves since the renewal

RIP. The anime might have it's share of fans but in the long run it's about the mobage.

The renewal was a mistake. Next renewal to fix the fuck up when? We can get S3 from it.

That's what I think too. It's been pretty depressing losing half of my friends list over the course of a few months. Hell, I lost 5 friends yesterday.

Geechs has proven themselves to be incompetent beyond redemption. If they don't change shit after this event then all hope is lost.

I want to cuddle Cyan's cute butt with my dick

>Geechs has proven themselves to be incompetent beyond redemption. If they don't change shit after this event then all hope is lost.

Have the nips complained online? Sanrio must be mad too as they invested in this and the game's popular will affect merch, music and other related sales too.

*popularity

And Sanrio didn't green-lit the shorts and fucking S2 for the fucking franchise to get fucked over.

From what I've seen, users have been very vocal about their dissatisfaction with Geechs, constantly calling them out on their bullshit. It's gotten so bad people are calling the management shit in their profile comments in game.

Well they better do some damage control ASAP. They have the entire anime season to do it or jolly well sodoku for runing their company's reputation and fucking up a popular mobage.

Actually, Show By Rock!! season 1 aired around the same time on Sunday last year in Spring 2015.
Tokyo MX is part of the production committee of this show.

Do you know what the Japanese are unhappy about?

Everyone's already treating the game like it's dead and moving on to Deresute. They would have to do a MAJOR overhaul to please users enough to stay at this point, and I'm not sure those who have already left would even come back. Basically, they would have to go back to the way the game was pre-renewal.

>Everyone's already treating the game like it's dead and moving on

Jesus. To think the renewal was suppose to keep fans and gain new ones with the anime, exhibitions and various events.

it's half an hour in total user. just watch it.

Just about everything introduced after the renewal. They nerfed certain songs, the game is buggy as hell, users want new UR+ upgrades badly, Geechs doesn't seem to be fixing any of the problems and instead creates new ones with every update, nobody likes the room events, etc etc. Really, the game just isn't fun anymore.

Sanrio must be mad.

Geechs needs to hire new programmers to fix those bugs.

That makes me sad. I liked the fact that now there's a reason (Free UR's) for me to try with the events instead of just half-assing it for the 20 free melo's.

I also like decorating my room and dressing up my myumon...

I think the only thing that will satisfy players at this point is if Geechs forks over their license to new developers. Nobody trusts Geechs anymore.

I think the idea of rooms and a myumon avatar are a positive addition, but these room events are just the worst. Glad I spent time decorating my room when I have to strip it bare and clutter it with event items.

>I think the only thing that will satisfy players at this point is if Geechs forks over their license to new developers. Nobody trusts Geechs anymore.

Wonder if Sanrio is doing/planing anything in the the meantime. There's a lot of money involve in this. The anime is only 1 part of the franchise. I can bet there players that don't care about the anime or characters and mascot related merchandise and only care about the game and/or the music etc. They're screwed if the casual fans ditch the game too.

No, you're right. The storage limit and the whole "you need to remake your room every time to maximize event gains/efficiency" is really dumb...

Even worse, when I used to rank high in the point challenge before the renewal, I could get about 200 melodicians by the end of it. This event you can't really earn any melodicans during the event, only remain relatively equal with what you started with and then just settle with the reward melodicans at the end. It's a complete waste of time.

We'll see what is in store once episode 2 airs.
The PV for SB69# only shows stuff from episode 1, just like the PV of SB69 season 1.

Looks like the standard sexy Sawashiro character.

Love it. Muh dick.

OTP

Rip.
www16.zippyshare.com/v/rL6ILuOT/file.html

You are awesome as always.

Fuck yes, Miyukichi.
When will they reveal Ninjinriot's seiyuu?

Arashi's the same as the game.

Hey it's Ch..Cyan.

This UR is much nicer.

I wanted Sawashiro for the Ninja chick.

Me too.

He's moe.

I love the free URs too, I'm actually playing the game more now just for them.
But yeah the room and furniture part of the event has to go.
I also hate that we can't really choose the difficulty of the song unless you keep searching, that's just inefficient, especially if you're just playing this on breaks.

>game isn't doing well
Well that sucks to hear

It's a problem on the part of the game company Geechs.
At least the anime is shaping up to look quite interesting.

Also, apparently, BVL is also getting their own manga.

Nice. I hope they give Arcareas a gag manga about Titan trying to fit in with the richfags and failing miserably.

>Titan trying to fit in with the richfags
I don't know his story, is he actually not rich?

He's rich but his musician parents went bankrupt and are now working in the mines to pay off their debt. That's also the reason why he became an idol too.

He's so poor that he can barely feed his brothers.

Former richfag.

>working in the mines to pay off their debt
can barely feed his brothers
>death valley

Wow this is dark.

This season Cyan will go to death valley and free the slaves

Can't wait for the doujins where he has to "entertain" old men for money.

What bothers me the most about the renewal is what they did to the daily egg farming and the way we evolve bands. Both used to be so easy, quick and simple, but now they're either incredibly repetitive or just a clusterfuck where it takes hours to do anything.

At this point I just open the game to get the login bonuses and check the new songs.

It is.

Is Judas not paying him enough?

I think they did that retarded time window for egg farming and that shitty evolve tree to get people to spend more melons.

I mean if you really want to level up a UR in a decent amount of time, you have to farm them in a 2 hour time limit. If you want the SSR angel you have to spend 30 hearts, so even if you have 100 hearts, you can only get about 3 songs in. I've actually spent like 3 melons just on heart refreshes to get my URs leveled up for this event.

He should get his rich boyfriend to buy him things.

Rich artisans like them surely aren't accepting such a filthy commoner pay, and immediately give whatever they earn to charity to show their elite nature
>you handsome boys sure earned your 1 billion sound dollars
>hahahaha, president, we don't need this pocket change
>just give it to the poor myumons who can barely afford 5 meals a day
>don't you agree, Titan, our best man and fellow rich elite of the society?
>.... yes

I want Retoree to go doggy style on Cyan's pussy.

Titian should wear a disguise and pick up the cash they throw at their concerts.

Oh, now I know why he's has all these anpan. He's taking them back for his siblings.

Is there an updated mega for songs?

No, this one is still the most actual.
mega.nz/#F!olhm2R7B!tv7kHxqbCd__zCiPbOQB9w!Uk4GhYZC
However, nyaa.se does have SB69 Best volume 1 uploaded, and should have volume 2 up soon too.

Thanks. I've been hoping to find the full version of the Plasmagica song オモイノシルシ and the solo versions of the first season OP. I haven't found anything yet though.

My guess for the plot of episode 1 is that while Plasmagica and the rest of Midi City are trying to fend off the attack of the dark queen, Cyan is meanwhile being harassed in the human world by Dagger Morse who is trying to get revenge for his humiliating defeat at her hands.

No bully.

The rhythm game was basically unplayable on my 3-year-old phone. Daily event periods being cut into timed intervals is bullshit. The room dress-up system is unnecessary and even on my new phone takes it forever to load every item.

The new Tour set-up is okay, but other than that renewal was a mistake. If they really wanted to change something they should given us the option for larger game downloads for higher quality tracks or added special new maps with more elaborate inputs instead.

The worst part about this fucking game is the loading screens.

This show is so bad, like so so bad I can't believe is popular, I love the show so whatever.

If they shift away from the mobage and try to sell more CDs, SB69 might be still very profitable.

The show is fun and cute.

Why shift away when they can do both and more? The game helps promote the music along with new and existing bands thus help sell CDs too.

Does crow still have the white spots on his loading screen?
Looks lazy as hell

I hope they don't sudoku the game any time soon, I don't want to lose all my URs.

Yes.

>download furniture pack
>takes 20 minutes
>still has a loading screen between each room

Very embarrassing

I don't think they will, the entire point of the revamp was to promote the game. That's why we got the shorts and S2 also there's exhibitions, cafe and new merch too. Too much money was pump into it so this is a major fuck up.

How much would night with Darudayu cost?

999,999,999 sound dollars.

Pls bring back the money cap.

Izetta the witch on Saturday, and then SB69 on Sunday. Autumn season is up to a great start.

THIS WEEKEND? ALREADY?

They should at least do more physical copies.

They'll call her The Breaker of Chains.

Yes.

>Sawashiro

So can I just jump into season 2 or should I watch s1 first?

>do I have to watch the prequel?
Gee, I wonder.