Jericho reference

Even if Shinji took this opportunity to sex Asuka up what would happen in the morning when Misato found them together. A lot of trouble that's what and they're both unstable as well so it would have messed them up even more than they already were. What was the correct thing to do?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=AW_53Fxlv5Y
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lITBGjNEp08
youtube.com/watch?v=VDl2cEPFCqE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2KYYVrBX4v0
youtube.com/watch?v=aLifQYjYUH0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cSUtGqpCgVc
wiki.evageeks.org/Character_Name_Origins
youtube.com/watch?v=PvY6YQH9kE4
youtube.com/watch?v=3MbY9_yJUJM
youtube.com/watch?v=YXUmKw4pFdc
reddit.com/r/evangelion/comments/1n95o0/want_more_evangelion_come_here_for_a_huge/
foolz.fireden.net/a/thread/120524281/#120537272
youtube.com/watch?v=BhjDnrw34QA
youtube.com/watch?v=O7X1BCCH9a8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sex just makes the hurt worse after you feel good for a little while.

Misato was probably ordered to let them breed if they got close.

The correct answer is nothing. There was literally nothing he could have done to help Asuka. She was already to damaged and he was in no position to help as he was damaged as well. This scene proves it more than anything.

Misato is an advocate for damaged people finding comfort in licking each other's wounds. She'd cover for them for months.

Evangelion was amazing and I honestly miss it. I remember not knowing what the fuck to make of everything after I watched it and all the theories people were coming up with I mean Jesus do you all remember the telephone thing? There was crazy amounts of discussions about that alone. It was on the same tier as the ARG from fucking cloverfield. It was truly special and groundbreaking and I don't think we'll ever experience anything like it again to be honest.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=AW_53Fxlv5Y

This still gets me. I always wonder why they put this in and what characters perspective its from. It makes sense for it to be from almost anybody but I always wanted it to be Asuka in my heart.

Its probably from everyone, just like Congratulations! was.

I refuse to believe that. It's not only boring but but doesn't really make sense. It's from a female perspective.

>4444
Nice

It's defiantly got to be from either Asuka, Rei or Misato's perspective. I think the clues are in the lyrics.

>what would happen in the morning when Misato found them together
Nothing much. It will hardly affect the lifetime of insecurities in any meaningful way.

>the telephone
What is this telephone thing you are talking about?

There was like a huge thing about why the telephone would ring during random parts of the series. Some of them were really quiet and you'd have to listen for them. There was a lot of theories about it and some were really good and made a lot of sense.

Ok, I'll look into it, thanks.

Hikari is too good for asuka's shit

Ohh, I'm sorry. Is Hikari an elite Eva pilot?

well actually all they had to do was to communicate but both where too afraid of hurting. Which is basically the whole premise of the series, the hedgehog dilema. Literally the world had to end for them to end that dilema.

doesnt this go with when Asuka tells shinji that she wants him all for her or nothing at all?
Also during the movie shinji was desperate to hid behind asuka or to find her.

Also whats the iyeeyeee whiii yeye brazilian thingy?

The hell are you talking about?

It's from Gendou's you idot.

I feel like I really don't want to know about this.

Write down the first letter to each lyric. Np.

The problem is Misato would get very mad and send one of them to live with Ritsuko or Maya or something.

I always though it was Misato. Not sure why but it really makes me thing it's her.

Shinji living with Ritsuko or Maya would be very weird although I think he'd actually be better off living there and he might even enjoy Maya although she's a nervous wreck and that might not work out.

Asuka absolutly could not live with Ritsuko. That's would go very bad and Maya would go crazy. She already has enough stress as it is. Misato is literally the only one who can house Asuka.

>That

> what would happen in the morning when Misato found them together

“Whew, now I don't have to stimulate/pacify the boy by showing him my body every day”.

You obviously don't respect Misato.

t. Japanese herbivore

Sex doesn't fucking mess you up, you're made to simply have sex, as much sex as you can. Sex doesn't fucking mess you up, if anything it would have fixed their psychological mess.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lITBGjNEp08

Humans have emotions and feelings. You can't just have sex and fix your problems. It could potentially have led them to suicide or something.

Misato was a nymph and a pedophile and I cheered when she blew up.

What? He's a teenage boy, a walking hormonal explosion. Getting this side under control is important for the mission. The most straightforward solution would be sleeping with him, but that could cause serious trouble if he imagines something funny about “proper relationship”. Also, sex out of necessity is just prostitution. So she just keeps being at ease with home clothing and leaving enough dirty panties around to let him have release the tension as often as he wants, without making a lot of compromises with herself. Teasing and flirting is another way to keep his blood a bit more warm.

No user. Letting Shinji have sex would only make his life worse and he'd be under more stress. It's not as easy as you think.

What Shinji really needed was a role model. Somebody like kaji to live with and same with Asuka but with a female although there was really nobody or female in the series that would have been acceptable. Misato was the best of a bad situation for her.

a majority of Cred Forums wouldn't understand this feeling. I understand this feel bro.

Got a link bro? Google didn't help and this theory has sparked my interest.

what if they got close and that helped them out. Shinji would gain self confidence and Asuka would stop focusing on melon man or whatever.

I think it'd definitely help them out.

Fuck forgot it existed but I remember the telephone thing now and I remember it had something to do with Asuka and it went pretty deep but fuck me if I can remember any of the forums. Cred Forums wasn't around back in those times. Try youtube. Somebody had probably talked about it. I think it might have had something to do with lying and her mom and you'd hear it when here mental state when down further until eventually it started cracking during the mind rape thing. Don't quote me on anything though because this was a long time ago and it's only like 2% of a version I remember out of many.

Does the doll in the video seem familiar?

youtube.com/watch?v=VDl2cEPFCqE

Someone pointed out to me today kaji was the one who turned the power off. Neat.

i need more info, this seems like an awesome theory help guys!

All the events of Evangelion up until the last two episodes are basically Shinji and his point of view and everything he recalls reviewing what happened. Theoretically Asuka wasn't even 1/10 as bad as she was made out to be but because it was from Shinzo and his point of view it dramatically changed her character and others. This is literally a fact. It's all about how much you believe Shinji's point of view.

That's why we never saw any scenes without shinji in them.

The reason Shinji freaks out is because everything is basically going to mean nothing after everybody comes back unless he goes through with instrumentality hence this
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2KYYVrBX4v0
Listen to the lyrics.

The reason Shinji grabbed the Angels rib is because it represented Eve aka Asuka and that's the reason she was able to remain memories in tact while Rei represents Lilith who God aka Shinji actually rejected.

Shinji as God saw everything during the last two episodes but from his point of view.

3.0+1.0 fucking when?

I want to see how Anno the absolute madman's movie series ends

Anno actually put a lot of thought into the series. The only reason he said it's all mumbo jumbo is because he hates the fan base for sexulizing the characters and not understanding the meaning of the story and it's the reason he created the Rebuilds to basically slap the fan base in the face with a hot pink evangelion and changing everything dramatically but not in a way that new fans wouldn't enjoy it.

>3.0+1.0 fucking when?
Never ever

He literally named her Mari on purpose as in Mari Su. It's basically an insult to the fanbase of the original series. The message could be any clearer.

See!

Not all of it, just a lot of it. Like, Shinji wasn't privy to Asuka's meltdown as it occurred. The climax is still his direct confrontation with other perspectives and recognizing he'd been wrong about everything ever.

Anno is smart. He pissed off the old Eva fanbase and God his revenge while not damaging his reputation and bringing in new fans.

Everything already happened so he can't change it. It's just him viewing it all.

So he basically saw everything Asuka and Rei and everybody had viewed up until that time in that moment he saw everything including the real world to be clear.

Asuka's cute.

yea

Asuka is described and designed as being a complex and realistic character while Rei is designed and described as being a fantasy and simplistic character. Neither is better than the other and it's all depending on what you like as this is fictional anime after all but that tells you something about the fans of both of them.

Yeah you die if you have sex.

I realize you're trying to oversimplify the problem with that snarky remark but we both know that it's what would come afterwards is what would damage them further.

>we both know

Almost entirely certain it's just you who knows, unless you are replying to yourself.

I meant we both realize the act of having sex itself wouldn't actually kill them as you implied.

He could break them down.

>we both know that it's what would come afterwards is what would damage them further.
>sentences how do they work lmao

It was pretty amazing but the show felt like it was made by some amazing artist who slowly had a mental breakdown from drug abuse. Like the opening had all the symbolic shit like tree of life and 0.5 second flashes of terms and you had crosses everywhere and the background chatter had all sorts of shit and you had dead sea scrolls and I was like jesus fucking christ is this all comes together in the end Im gonna cum like a fucking geyser from mindblownness.

Then all the symbolism was just anno trolling and the ending was about some depressed kid accepting he can be cool while acting like a kid rather than having to impress others to be significant.

That's basically what she might have wanted when she said that but in her state of mind she probably doesn't realize what she actually wants and would severely regret it later. Those specific walls she was referring to are famous and known for being broken.

I find both a turn off, one has the looks but a shitty personality. The other is a dead fish but at least she has her moments.

Misato a best, good comic relief. The only one I don't have the urge to punch in the face or yawn at Until you get tired of her sloppiness.

Okay so you agree with me? The Sex itself wouldn't kill them but the chance of severe depression and regret might make them harm themselves.

Kaji tried already

The way you think is literally how Anno intended for the entire audience to feel. You were never supposed to be attracted to either of them. Congratulations.

Anno
>why would anybody be attracted to these girls, they're sick.

Fans sexualizing the characters and asking him who his waifu was is the reason he hates the Eva fan base in modern times and why he slapped them in the face on purpose with the rebuilds.

If you want something that blows your mind from how it all comes together then read something written by Uchikoshi like Ever 17. Evangelion was never really about that stuff and was always a character study.

>put attractive girls in skintight outfits
>if you think they're cute I hate you

I'm not even joking. It's no secret Anno hates us but that's why I love it even more. That's the reason he tells people the Eva franchise isn't deep or there is no hidden meanings or Easter eggs in it despite clearly working very hard on it and giving it a lot of thought and it's confirmed by people he worked with.

When I saw the thumbnail I thought the white shoe were rei's panties and rei decided for some reason to take off her panties. It was very confusing

thanks for subscribing to my blog

He wanted them to appear cute and normal at first but over time you were supposed to change how you viewed them and see them as people and not moe anime sluts but fans saw them that ways and all his work was for nothing and it pissed him off bad of course I've oversimplified this story by a huge margin. It was much bigger than that.

No, we don't agree. There is maybe a 1% chance them having sex results in depression bad enough to kill themselves. Not impossible, but if watching people die at their own hands didn't do it, sex won't. Especially for a boy. Actually, Asuka is more manly than shinji but whatevs.

They kissed. That was intimate and no one got depressed.

Was there an explicit reason why they kept changing the Fly me to the Moon outro every now and then?

>Fans sexualizing the characters
He already sexualized them by adding in a fair amount of fan service. Hell Asuka was introduced with a fan service scene with her skirt blowing up.

Rei accidental boob grab etc..etc..

I'll be back in a bit.

As 10 year old watching eva for the first time on TV you think its about robots and occult shit. You dont know about character studies or herbivore men getting told to man up. It is disappointing to get something else than you bargained for. When I saw it years later on Cred Forums I came to understand the intention but except for appreciating what anno tried on an intellectual level (pardon the gay phrasing) I never really liked it on its own.

See

Only thing you achieve is that instead of boning asuka because she is a strong woman, you want to save her with your boner. The dick is all powerful. Not even Anno can win against the dick, no one can.

>Try to make an interesting play on expectations and the medium
>End up making the medium's defining sex symbols, far more popular than any of the characters he was attempting to criticise
Great fucking work, Anno.

The whole message of Eva is anti Otaku yet it has one of the biggest Otaku followings.

Then you should get the fuck out.

It's possible Asuka could get a little dejected if Shinji just wasn't into it at all and she had to tug off his shorts and slap his dick to get it going, but even then, she didn't base her whole ego on getting into Shinji's pants like she did with getting into robots.

can males get a body structure similar to this?

Why do so many people on Cred Forums think sex is some goddamn traumatic experience?

What the fuck is that question ?

I used to have a similar physique when I did tennis in high school. So yes?

Maybe if they're 10 years old and French

I hope the end of shinji ikari raising project doesn't troll us and put him with kaworu or mana.

...or rei...

>>>/reddit/

>mfw it's Mari

Fuck her.

t. virgin anime watcher

8 years ago i was 10 and french and i had this body.
I still have it.

I almost screamed at the book when I saw those smug glasses appear as a backgrounder nerve scientist. Luckily she barely shows up. Kaworu is also essentially absent. He was there more at the start.

It has an open end.

You're all stupid virgin losers. You can't just fuck your way out of depression and in fact having sex at a young age can especially mess you up if you're already not right in the head.

Don't think so, probably as a gimmick

Why didn't asuka just pounce on shinji and straddle his hips so he couldn't get up while Rei sneakily slipped a rope around his hands so they could use him as a learning aid while.Misato taught them the finer things about pleasing a man.

Wrong, Asuka got depressed. We see that in director's cut of episode 22 I think.

Wasn't it changed every single episode?

For a different reason.

Because he didn't hold her.

Don't think so.
The first couple of episodes all had the same one if I remember correctly.
Eventually they then had a jazz version of the song or the background had a different color and some other other changes.

>Misato would get very mad
Unlikely. Same age, clearly consensual.

Wait she actually shows up in the book? I was too busy losing my shit whenever Mana showed up to pay any attention.

At one point I was certain Mana was one of Gendo's assistants undercover as a high school student

Them fucking could have gone great for them or terribly, depending on how they react to it afterwards - whether or not they're brave enough to then starting dating, whether or not their relationship slows Asuka's gradual fall in synch ratio, etc.

By how they behaved in-canon it'd likely end disastrously, with Shinji being too timid and awkward to pursue Asuka in the way that her inferiority complex would demand, leading to an early break up and probably some weird mix of regret and pent up anger on both their parts.

Though if you're working off the premise that Shinji would be bold enough to go into her room and make a move then it's probable that that version of him would fare way better.

In either case the sex itself wouldn't really decide how the rest of the series would go for them, their reaction to it would.

Because that would be greatly insulting and degrading in her mind. She wants to be loved and respected but feels the only way for that to happen is if she pilots the Eva and wants Shinji and everyone to notice her by himself and themselves because and especially because of how good he is in his Eva despite her never saying it out loud him noticing her and praising her would make her very happy although she'd still call him a pathetic loser anyways because she's scared to open herself up to anybody in the first place. She don't actually want to have sex like she thinks she does. She just wants to be noticed and accepted. That's how fucked up these characters are and that's Just Asula and that's not even close to all of her problems.

Are you kidding? She'd be pissed but after she cooled down she'd talk to them individually and they'd eventually have to be separated or sent to live somewhere else.

not true; he held her by her neck

Asuka*

Yea and if any tiny little thing went wrong during their sex it would be severely worse and even if those games went okay it would still fuck them up. Asuka almost killed herself already during the series without any of that.

Yeah, he didn't hold her WHILE KISSING.

Everybody wants to have sex with Asuka but nobody wants to take responsibility and heal her heart.

Semi-unrelatable but Does anyone have a download link for the evangelion jazz remix

youtube.com/watch?v=aLifQYjYUH0

>tfw you get older and slowly realize Evangelion is the Citizen Kane of anime and nothing will ever match its influence.

You're agaisnt youtube to mp3 ?

the complete album isn't on there

Rei is the fantasy and simplistic figure and Asuka is complex and realistic figure in Anno's head and Shinji ended up with Asuka at the end. Rei is what Shinji might have wanted and felt comfortable with but Asuka is what he needed. This series is in every sense anti Otaku..

Get in the robot you STUPID IDIOT

Anti Otaku.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=cSUtGqpCgVc

So glad that this shit is discussed to this day.

Not that guy, but why the fuck would you listen to a muddy-sounding 128 kbps mp3? I'm not straight out telling you to use FLAC or something, but even a V0 CD rip would be better.

Daily reminder said almost suicide came after a celestial being raped her mind from fucking space. Older people than her would probably killed themselves right there inside the capsule.

EVA threads always last a whole day or two. Even some cases of three

If you really want to listen to it I guess it's better than nothing.

I think Anno got his message accross with this.

Ouch.

Found a flac version of the whole album; it's in FLAC, so convert it to 320/V0 if you want to.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:2DA8F7C38CAA782233FAED7311626019E819DA41&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fbt.t-ru.org%2Fann%3Fmagnet

That's why he's the master

says who

I don't know what the flying fuck that video is trying to convey.

It's a short censored version. It's called MeMeMe and there are videos explaining it if it's 2deep4u.

I don't get this whole "serious" discussion surrounding EVA. They're just fucking kids, so they're going to act like retarded kids. There is no reason to come up with deep psychological bullshit since literally every kid EVER acted as dumb as the kids in EVA.

They spout pretentious bullshit, feel over-sentimental bullshit feelings, seek for justifications and causes. It's called growing up. How did this become so "thought-provoking" to many people? Just step back for a while and realize that EVA isn't some super special deep anime.

Well with that attitude you can simplify anything and make it seem lame. You can have a deep discussion about Lucky Star if you wanted and simplify war and make it seem boring and easy. It's all persepective and you obviously don't seem to enjoy Eva or people discussing it so why are you here?

I enjoy EVA, but can't discuss it because people have built some sort of discussion meta where actual discussion is based on made up fanfiction instead of the actual anime series and movies.

>meta

Not that guy, but stop. I agree with you on the rest of your points, but please, just don't use that word.

It already ended you dingus

>or rei
But SIRP Rei is best girl

Mana is exactly what you described.

So Asuka wanted more affection, not less. sex would be great for her.

There aren't only kid characters in this anime.

STOP SAYING THINGS I DON'T WANT TO HEAR BOUT MAI WAIFU

Each character has a memento that represent their deepest desire.

Wait, what? Do they reveal that later on? I've only read up to v15

So you basically like to suck the fun out of it? We can only talk about events that happened at face value on the screen and not read into anything.

I forget. It's a long series, but there's one chapter where she is in a secret office giving a report.

There's also that trap door that never got explained.

Before she died, she asked Kaji is she did the right thing.

There's no reason to cry about it because it'll continue forever. Just live with it and discuss the show however you want as I'm sure discussion is what a series like this is made for in the first place.

Reminder that all Asuka wanted was to be besties with Rei and talk about robots, but Rei was mean and rude for no reason.

how do i open the link up?

Add the magnet link directly to your torrent software.

We'll get to the bottom of it someday.

This feels so wrong.

Why would anybody want to sex Asuka? She is repulsively ugly.

thank you so much

Why didn't they get someone who actually speaks German to voice Asuka?

She's technically white so they did enough already.

never fails in making me smile

Well It's more of a battleship type of name and those are universal. Right?

whyboner.jpg

I never heard of a ship named Asuka.

Isn't Asuka and Rei named after WW2 battleships?

wiki.evageeks.org/Character_Name_Origins

asuka isn't from kantai

Rei named after Rei from Sailor Moon, Asuka named after main heroine from manga created by Ano's friend. The SURNAMES are from ships.

And you seem like the gullible kind of person who would listen to that cunt, unlike Rei.

Asuka didn't want friendship, she wanted rivalry.

Yea because she wouldn't listen unless ordered to do so. What a surprise.

>implying rei wouldn't be forced to listen to Asuka if she ordered her to be her friend

Then she really fucked up by asking to be friends.

She´s crazy, men reject crazy women because are terrible sexual partners. The point of Evangelion, Shijin still virgin because all women of this anime are crazy, hysterical and with traumas

>crazy women because are terrible sexual partners

No; if anything, they're terrific sexual partners - but terrible partners otherwise.

checked
Why are you posting shit from a doujin?

Crazy women are incredible for sex. What the fuck are you even saying?

I like how most strips end with the same joke about how nothing they do has a point to it.

She asked to be friends, and I'm quoting Asuka: "because it'd be convenient".

In other words, Asuka is dumb and Rei understood that. You try introducing yourself to people by asking to be friends because it'd be convenient, and see how you fare.

Shut the fuck up virgin.

It gets my point across, while being faithful to the character.

>666
Get out of here Satan! Nobody believes you.

What are you supposed to say when someone asks why? There's no answer to that question. Friends are literally only friends for the sake of being friends. Being friends is why you should be friends.

Rei was rude, get over it.

>re-take
>faithful
Dear lord, we have ourselves a retarded evageeks-tier asukafag here. You're literally the worst scum in this fanbase, and that's saying a lot.

>literally some scene you'd see in a threesome
>"How did you even do that?!"
Fucking kek, that manga is funny in how self-aware it is of its ridiculous fanservice

>fanfiction
>faithful to the character
Yeah, no.

your right, he rejected them because he has his own boi puss

The writers of evangelion called it faithful. Plot wise, I won't say, but Asuka wise, she was pretty accurate.

Congratulations, you're even more autistic than Rei is.

If you can't answer why you want to be friends with someone, you aren't friends with that person, you have no reason. Friendship is made through interaction, it's made through mutual affection. How about Asuka said something like "hey, I like you and/or find you interesting" ? Even if it was a lie, it'd seem more genuine than "because it'd be convenient".

Rei wasn't rude, she gave Asuka a chance to make friendship but Asuka blew it the instant she was rude to Rei in saying she'd only be friends because it's "convenient".

The one where Shinji slipped and fell and somehow managed to get his hand under Asuka's underwear was pretty funny.

Plot wise nor character-wise, and the writers of Evangelion couldn't make their case for that statement even if their own lives depended on it. They've endorsed and written so many hack versions of the character that what you just said doesn't mean much.

At any rate, it's two versions of the character and the only one that counts is the one that's focused on, i.e original Asuka.

Also, [citation needed].

Not for kids. They literally start being friends by asking to be friends.

>there are people who still defend all the stupid shit Asuka says
Asuka is literally tumblr-tier

Autistic kids maybe.

And what do you fucking think Rei is?

We are currently living in a hellish situation where the Evangelion fanbase only breeds unintelligent Asuka fans (and Kaworu fans) due to the extreme pandering in the franchise, and the enormous truckloads of otaku-escapism they are served through it.

>Implying
Anno is in on the waifushit. He's been in since day 1. Unlike other auteurs who critique the fanbase of the medium, Anno himself is a huge otaku faggot. Hence the immense self loathing.

None of the children in Evangelion are autistic, and even if Rei was diagnosed with full-spectrum autism, it's still Asuka speaking and not Rei.

Asuka is a dumbass and she can't be real friends with anyone due to her personality.
Rei is cold as ice and she doesn't want friends.

Not a good match here.

THIS.

Did you not get the memo? If a girl is cute and she's autistic then she's cuter. If a guy or an ugly girl is autistic, then it's disgusting.

But that's not canon.
NGE Rei was more apathetic than anything. Apathy is one of the ways depression manifests itself.

>If you can't answer why you want to be friends with someone, you aren't friends with that person, you have no reason.
I can't remember why I became friends with any of my friends. I can remember shit before I became friends with them, and after, but nothing in between

is too

I'm all for brevity of language but...

If you're telling us that you have no friends, we're not surprised.

If Shinji and Asuka had fucked Misato would have given them a lecture about how their relationship could lead them to take too many risks on eva missions. She would then cuck asuka in the name of taking care of shinji's sexual urges.

>they're both unstable as well so it would have messed them up even more than they already were
I honestly don't get how this is true. I've never had sex but how is having sex with someone going to fuck up your life? aside from getting aids of course
Just seems stupid to me.

It's less the act of them doing it, more that they're emotionally unstable as it is, and them hooking up would be the straw that broke the camel's back

why

oh, so it is the act of them doing it.

I just finished watching NGE + EoE for the first time and what the fucking shit did I just watch?

I really liked it but it felt like the creators were on drugs while making the last 20 min of EoE.

Read books where people have sex in it. Doujinshis dont count.
Or have sex.

He's a genius

I'm not trying to support either of you, but for a lot of people, friendship has started with an innocent, half-joking "let's be friends". They don't instantly become true friends, but they do begin to hang out together, getting closer and closer, and as they discover eachother, they become actual friends.

But if they had hooked up, wouldn't they have shared their problems with each other?

I'll admit, I worded that poorly.

Anyone either of them hooked up with, at that time, would have still resulted in a "straw that broke the camel's back" situation. Don't forget, they're 14 year olds, who have been placed in a situation that's fucked them beyond repair. And that's not counting the daddy/abandonment/take your pick issues they'd both have

>it's an "Cred Forums tries to understand sex" thread
Apex kek

You watched the greatest anime ever made.
Congratulations.

So that's why everybody congratulates Shinji at the end? As expected from the master

mana is the only women who could actually make shinji feel better, but that's only because she wasn't crazy.

retake would happen, and then we'll actually get a good show

Bad shitpost.

>he thinks retake is bad
you're a faggot

3.0 was a mistake

What is Shinji going to sex her up with? His 1 cm dick? She wouldn't even feel it.

His body was literally made for getting fucked by angel boy godcock. I don't make the rules.

if anno hates waifufags so much couldnt he just commission a shitload of rape snuff porn on rei and asuka and flood a comiket with it?

You know they would love it.

Its the same concept as having a gf.

If you aren't well mentally, it'll only make things worse for you and them.
If one persons alright they can prop the other up, but two mental messes and you get a clusterfuck of biblical proportions.

Say that to my face irl and see what happens, faget

>if anno hates waifufags so much
He doesnt, he just doesnt understand why people like Rei.
Keep in mind that Anno is someone that played being Ultraman all of his life he's a bit special.

Does anybody have a image of Asuka being feed/on a date like pic related

Why would waifufags like it if an entire event consists of depictions of their waifu getting raped and cut to pieces

There's a difference between sexual attraction and romantic attraction.
Rei is a cold fish with an attractive appearence and Asuka is a breadbasket of mental instability with an attractive appearence.

Neither appeal romantically to me.

Yet I still want to smash that.

no u

At least one user has some sense in this thread.

>You try introducing yourself to people by asking to be friends because it'd be convenient, and see how you fare.
If I were as hot and competent as Asuka I'm sure I'll be quite successful. Just ask Hikari.

>Asuka
>competent

Literally the worst pilot, and she even gets bad grades at school.

>worst pilot
She's the best skill wise. Not her fault they trained her wrong as a joke by not telling her that life must suck for her to do well inside the EVA.

>bad school grades
Bitch please, she already graduated university and only attends middle school as a front. She can't give two shits at the useless manufactured stuff that old geezer teaches them.

get off your high fucking horse

>20+ years later and Reifags vs. Asukafags is still a thing.

War, war never changes.

lol'd
youtube.com/watch?v=PvY6YQH9kE4

>Bitch please, she already graduated university
yeah yeah "she has over 300 confirmed kills in the navy university seals" and whatever.

She's dumb as bricks and her degree is probably in being the worst.

It might have helped them open up to each-others and discussing their problems.

I want to use my trumpet to knock down Asuka's wall of Jericho :^)

This is why 3.0 + 1.0 needs to have everyone just fucking die in horrible ways. It's the only way to save the franchise at this point. We need the biggest middle finger imaginable from Anno. I want his hairy Japanese ass to fill up the entire screen with a small picture-in-picture frame of everyone else going through hell, while a voice-over berates the viewer for being such a faggot. Asuka and Kaworu fags have had it too good for too long. Let it all return to nothing.

Shinji got some solid traps for a teen

>She's dumb as bricks and her degree is probably in being the worst.
At age 14 is still way more than 80% of what adult human population manage to do with their lives. She's not dumb, she's inexperienced.

Just slightly different versions sung by different singers and such. Kinda cute if you ask me.

She is dumb and inexperienced.

That picture is so damn fucking ridiculously GOOD.

who?

Wasn't her mother like Japanese or something? if so i'd say that it makes perfect sense that she speaks Japanese fluently without much of an accent and has a Japanese name.

I'm not sure about the times she swore in German and if the voice actress was good enough for that but otherwise she seemed fairly realistic.

Yeah, Kyoko Zeppelin Soryu I believe

She's the girl that appears once in ep. 28

>258 posts of pure fanwank
The correct thing to do would be to subject OP to scaphism for being such a colossal shitty faggot OP.

Rot in the ground, shitter.

PUFFY
PLUGSUIT
PUSSY

I don't think sex is the relevant thing here like many people in this thread seem to believe. I believe that Shinji should have just hugged her and told her that he will listen or something like that. Maybe at some point that would have been enough for Asuka to open up, maybe not.

Then on the other hand you can't really except Shinji to realize the depth of her problems especially when taking into account his own problems.

Bump

What for?

It's not really the act of sex that messes people up, it's the expectations about sex that people have in their heads that does it. Not to mention all of the emotions that surround sex, and since they are teenagers all of the hormones confuse and muddy the waters.

Some other anons were talking about the scene where Asuka and Shinji kiss. Asuka gets depressed afterwards because Shinji didn't hold her when they kissed. She expected that she was going to be held and got depressed when she didn't. Asuka likes to think of herself as grown up and mature (like a lot of teenage girls), but the fact is she's just an inexperienced kid like Shinji.

I think it's safe to assume that because Asuka is an inexperienced teenage girl she has a lot of expectations on how her first time would be. The problem is things don't go as planned for two inexperienced teenagers doing it for the first time. If Asuka got depressed because Shinji didn't hold her while kissing, she'll get depressed when it turns out the sex wasn't as good as she expected.Or Shinji didn't hold her long enough. Or whatever.

tl;dr version:

>Humans have emotions and feelings. You can't just have sex and fix your problems.
Basically this.

This is just an anecdote, but my friend's ex-girlfriend used to cry and be depressed for hours after sex if she had an orgasm before my friend. She thought if that happened it meant that he thought she was ugly and not attracted to her. People make a lot of weird assumptions about this sort of thing.

There are people in this thread who don't know the origin of character names, can't pirate music from the internet, and don't understand what magnet link is. You call this shit “Eva thread”?

Oh, I have just been reminded that your mothers made Facebook accounts for you when you were still young. Please use that fine website for better discussions.

Yeah it feels like they just couldn't understand eachothers before it was too late. It makes me kinda sad that they didn't even hug or something at the end of EoE although i guess that was for a good reason, a lot of great works leave the ending a bit open, maybe i've just been spoiled by disney or something.

No need to be such a meanie, not everybody torrents.

This is true.

Ask /fit/

I mean, seriously. They can be dicks but if you ask earnestly they'll help.

Do you now see what happens when you stop telling people to fuck off? You enable mouthbreathing retards like the ones you described to flood these threads. Eva threads are shit, but now we have an inordinate amount of absolute newfag cancer mixing in.

>people saying there was nothing he could do
Asuka could literally be cured by being fucked very hard.

I could literally cure this thread of the disease called "you being in this thread" by putting a bullet in your fucking head.

Oh, and people who missed MEMEME.

What have you spent your time on? Watching The Big Bang Theory? BAZINGA!

I think it's you who is messed up about sex.

Misato wouldn't have disciplined them. She would have turned a blind eye rather than deal with them in any parental way.

Now its time, I fear to tell I've been holding it back so long But
something strange deep inside of me is happening I feel unlike
I've ever felt And
its making me scared That I may not be what I (think I am)
>Who am I?
>I am I
>there's someone else who is the true you.
>You don't know her.
>Because you don't want to see that
>Because of fear.
>Because the present me might disappear.

Thanatos is very much Rei a song. If you want an Asuka song you got to look at Everything You've Ever Dreamed

>Asuka song

youtube.com/watch?v=3MbY9_yJUJM

Asuka a slut

Enjoy the ban. Maybe I'll give the Rei /c/ thread a nice present.

>asukafag autist throws yet another tantrum

The jericho wall fell by marching around it, so she's basically saying "I'll fuck you if you care about me"

Further proof that asuka is best girl.

I'd rather be an autist than some Reifag retard obsessed with niggers, but hey, each to there own.

Their, even.

Everyone but Kaji. He's too good to degrade himself by tapping that.

The only degrading fuck would be Rei, since she technically degrades literally without her medicine.

Don't stick your dicks in a biodegradable vagina.

You might not know anything but your onahole, but all vaginas are biodegradable user.

I mean in a more immediate sense.

>shaming virginity
Get the fuck out of here, normalfag.

> people discuss lyrics of “Thanatos: If I can't be yours” that has been made as an additional promotional song when real “Thanatos” is greater by every measure

Also: can't wait to see Evangezilla.

I can't wait for this shitty thread to 404 personally and for all Reifags to follow the courageous wisdom of Robin Williams and become an hero.

>Also: can't wait to see Evangezilla.
Fuck off pleb.

>replying to the virgin asukafag autist

>replying to yourself

>I mean in a more immediate sense.
Rei got better, only eva girl we got to see decomposed was asuka
>Get the fuck out of here, normalfag.
but I thought Asukafags were the proud normalfags who liked a 'real' girl (aka: a cunt).

Rei is literally a KFC meal at one point. I'm just waiting for the mods to come around so you can get banned. Again.

>but I thought Asukafags were the proud normalfags who liked a 'real' girl (aka: a cunt).

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I can't tell if this is a really obvious samefag or a mockery of the post.

Tell us more, stallion-kun.

Oh, don't worry, I was being sarcastic.

>you will never count out time before your encounter with Rei
youtube.com/watch?v=YXUmKw4pFdc

feels bad man

why would I get banned?

That was really the whole thing. You genuinely seem to have a warped view of sex. Alot of people bandy around projecting alot, but I don't, so this might be the first time I call someone out for projecting.

Thanks for the laugh anyway.

Haha, no problem, man. I must say, you are one real cool customer myself, haha.

This song fucking blows

What in the utter fuck is wrong with Reifags?

Man this thread was looking fairly nice at the start.

Their 'tism prevents their ability to comprehend subtlety on any level whatsoever. It's been blatantly samefagging the whole thread, where have you been?

>fairly nice
>le ebin ponos in bagina thread :DDD just fugg :DDD

You're talking with the autistic Asukafag. He's a permavirgin with a tendency to freak whenever someone jilts Asuka.

See above.

99% sure Robin Williams an heroed because of Rebuild 3.0

Waifufags ruin everything. I'd gladly exterminate them if I could. Their life is worthless anyway.

Robin Williams died like Rei 1. He and Rei both deserved said death. I masturbate to the collective asspain of Reifags.

So, Cred Forums, we've got a problem. Look at this samefagging:

How do we solve the Asukafag autist problem?

We like women that are delicate but will actually be strong when it matters rather than cunts in the hope they'll become goo behind close doors.

Well said.

Don't know why you included me in your 'samefagging'

Both Asuka and Rei were unlikable

>rather than cunts in the hope they'll become goo behind close doors.
>Reifag so asshurt his samefag was called out it can't even form a coherent sentence
Sasuga you welter-weight bitch.

>16:51:55
>16:52:15
This is just fucking embarassing. Apply yourself.

believe what you want dude.

Don't bother. The Asukafag autist is literally the worst poster of all Evangelion threads, the worst that there has ever been.

Think about that.

>getting raped and cut to pieces
Asuka got both in canon

Who knows if he already didn't?

EYE?

From the perspective of the viewer they are both lovable characters, both act weird at the start but the deeper you delve into their backstories the more emphatetic you become.

>i just want to hug Asuka and tell her that it'll all be alright ;_;

Legs?

I liked Rei from the start.

Nice legs ;)

Are yours ok?

Me too, good point, i guess you can like Rei without knowing her past. I still like Asuka more, i dont know why.

SWEET, REIFAG. YOU'RE COOL MAN.

Could be better but yes.

thanks I guess, but you got at least two people there.

see

I don't understand downy memes.

Rei is a downy meme.

It's the Asukafag autist. Just leave it to stew in it's butthurt.

>17:15:44
>17:17:33
I-If I wait around 2 minutes to samefag and post a picture of best girl, they'll totally believe it's not me this time!
Darn, you sure fooled me.

>that one doujin where Gendo just uses Rei as a bona-fide cocksleeve
What a fucking slut.

You're still going on about this?

As long as it takes the mods to ban you again, since you've proven in the past your newfag ass has no idea how to evade.

>filenames kun keeps a collection of guro of the girl he hates just to post when someone upsets him
What a freak.

Again, banned for what? I'm not who ever you think I am

Would you expect any less from that samefagging shithuffer?

FROM THE DUSTY MESA
A LOOMING SHADOW GROWS

He's gone insane. The Asuakfag autist is a confirmed ban evader that has get banned several times over the years, and now he's apparently projecting or something.

>abusing capslock

Please stop this stupid arguing, there is no point in it and you are only causing anger for yourself.

HIDDEN IN THE BRANCHES

Was Asuka and Shinji feelings ever mutual?

Fuck off softie. I'm not resting until I personally put that cancer into the ground like I did with that one Kaworufag.

Just let this thread 404 already, Asuka is getting fucking destroyed to be honest

No, you braindead ESL shitter. Do the world a favor and go suck on an IED.

Nice samefag again, fucktard.

Yeah, they both couldn't stand each other and both had the hots for each other.

Best part is that no one has to do anything, we just have to let the Asukafag autist run loose.

This may or may not be true. It's been a few years since I've actually had sex. I'm mostly going off hearing about other people's experiences.

There are some people that can have perfectly normal and healthy sex, but I don't think the main characters in this show are some of them.

Don't worry, no matter how hard she gets fucked by the end she'll just end up with some bandages and an eyepatch. She's got protection from above.

I do think so, but in the end that is for the viewer to decide.

It makes me sad that they never got together, solving their problems with eachothers help, but i guess that is the point of Evangelion, there is no concrete happy ending there is only hope.

>17:29:05
>17:31:31

Never.

I'm pretty sure there are plenty of fics with a happy ending r-right?

yes honey, everyone you like is one person.

well, at least you acknowledge it.

>there are some people that can have normal sex

It's not like getting shelled by an enemy in a warzone or something. A majority of people aren't getting traumatized by something normal.

don't like. My bad.

>blogging normalshits
Repulsive.

You do know that you can't.

Kaworu is a bit different, he was the fantasy, the perfect lover that would provide unfaltering love and support no matter what, for obvious reasons had to go.

He's talking about how he allegedly made a Kaworufag commit suicide or something. The Asukafag autist is completely delusional and insane.

>allegedly
AFAIK there was at least one Reifag trying to start a crusade against me citing my responsibility for that event.

It's on you.

Yes, there are plenty of great fanfics.
Infact, here's a pretty nice list, i know it's reddit, dont hate me please.

reddit.com/r/evangelion/comments/1n95o0/want_more_evangelion_come_here_for_a_huge/

Believe what you want. Only that first post belongs to me. I have barely posted in this thread in fact. Thread refreshes automatically but there's more to do than leaving this thread open or reading posts every 30 seconds. I like to fling shit in Eva threads though, that's all they are good for.

>this defensive
>trying this hard to act coolheaded
Yeah, no.

I avoid evathreads nowadays so I didn't know about that. Story?

There's no real story, the Asukafag is autistically claiming he made some Kaworufag off him/herself.

I don't see any proof of any Kaworufag offing him/herself, just the Asukafag's claims.

Nothing, misato was a slut when she was younger so she'd probably understand that it was her fault for leaving 2 horny teens together

Didn't even know there would be any animosity between K & Afags. seems like they compliment each other post rebuild, one gets their Yaoi and the other one gets their Yuri since they no longer care about Sohryu stuff.

Well, this Asukafag is such a shithead that even other Asuakfags hate the guy.

Just look:

ARK, TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THIS SHITTY ASUKAFAG AUTIST

This is nice samefag.

Misato was a mute at their age, and she only had Kaji in college. and that was off-character enough at that point that it strained her relationship with Ritsuko. Misato only slept around well after she was a grown up when she MIGHT have been a military slut.

Only two of those are me, and that's because I'm asking info about the alleged incident.

Asuka will always be my Sun.

Is this why NGE threads are banned in 4+Cred Forums?

If they are, maybe it is.

I'm pretty new here so let me ask, are all eva threads like this?

To be fair, Cred Forums's eva threads used to be great, and had debate/discussion far beyond any other site's level when the temperature was right.

However, 3.33 revealed that the franchise is more or less a joke today, and that invited cucks like the Asukfag autist.

These days, they are. It used to be better.

Yes, you don't come to eva threads unless you're ready to battle.

Yes.
Lurk more.

oh, speaks truth. you could have good discussion focused threads before but 3.33 killed that.

>To be fair, Cred Forums's eva threads used to be great, and had debate/discussion far beyond any other site's level when the temperature was right.
>cucks
You have no idea what you're talking about, newfag.

How unfortunate, i guess all the interesting stuff has been talked through already a long time ago.

Can you stop samefagging for 20 minutes? Holy fuck.

Please be in London.

There's plenty of room for "real talk" Evangelion debate which concerns the franchise, but it ends up triggering deeply involved Asuka fans.

there's new stuff all the time if you know where to look, and pay attention to the threads. yeesh.

If there's anything you want to talk about we can still make an effort. I liked going to the 'wtf did I just watched' threads. because I used to love talking about Eva even if it was the same thing over and over again. It was always new for somebody.

Not to mention Kaworu fans....

>I liked going to the 'wtf did I just watched' threads
But those still happen

nah, I love samefagging and replying to my same posts knowing we're the only two people posting even though somehow there's 112 IPs.

What you need to do is buy a VPN. Buy a couple. Multibox shitpost the thread to death. We have samefagging Reifags, elipses-abusers capslock abusers, bloggers all the cancer mentioned herei mean, you're cancer yourself, but rangebanning a small nation is more than a fair trade to kill these threads forever.

yeah, but I don't love it any more, it's what I meant. 3.33 killed something in it for me. Someone will always pull some rebuild bullshit.

You do know I can see when you samefag, right?

Sex Asuka up because fuck what Misato thinks, and if Misato complains then sex her up too. Also sex up Rei while you're at it.

Not like it matters though since Shinji is a homosexual with that white haired guy.

I know you can baby.

I don't own him.

Please kill yourself, you didn't even read the OP.

No, you can't.

Hard to say no to such a nice guy. Especially when girls only seem to give you troubles.

Uh, excuse me, yes I do.

TAKE RESPONSIBILITY

>ARK
>An Asukafag
Choose 1.

>not choosing pokemon moon
FRRY ME TO RE MOON

AND RET MEE PREEEEY AMONG RE STARRS

For what? I don't control Asukafags.

But Rei didn't take responsibility for the alien rapebaby she inherited from the long Armisael dong.

"no"

You have a poor attitude there, buster. Clearly I do.

>Rei II was pregnant with Rei III

You don't even try.

wat

Exactly. Her abortion attempt was the suicide.

you clearly do

Why would I? I don't have any authority over them, nor should I. I'm just some fag who likes a character another fag also likes.

TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE CANCER-BABY YOU HELPED CREATE.

I didn't create fireposter. He shitposts entirely of his own accord.

Your neglect and semi-shitposting created him. He is the projection of your true self as an Asuka fan. A dog you let loose.

>this thread can't possibly get any worse
>and then it does

Neglect of what? I'm not asukafag quality control, nor is any of his retardation anything I would care to take part in.

You're not the same user who cried about me taking control of Asukafags years ago, are you? If so, you haven't even tried to advance an argument you know you can't make.

It has been seen.

The shitposting of a hundred thousand Asuka fans, the impotent rage of a million bitter Asuka fans have shifted the ether and given birth to an un-being.

At the moment of it's birth, it absorbed all the hatred, the anger and the mal-contented disposition against everything good and fair in the Evangelion world - the Asukafag autist was born.

I'd think such blanket condemnation is counter productive, I hate Asukafag awfulness, but the Asuka fags that are willing to be reasonable should be commended. It's like with islam. terrorist fucking need to die but if you blanket bomb all muslims then you go from having a million people that want you dead to one billion who do. the reasonable ones need to be supported.

it's funny because it's true and still hurts

The evangelion fanbase has changed. I feel it in the threads, I feel it in the rebuilds, I can smell it on the evageeks.

Much of how it once was, is lost.

Maybe. But the power of butthurt cannot be undone. See

Melodramatics are all fun and good, but you've yet to make a solid point.

But where are these Asuka fans? Their silence condemns them.

The Asukafag autist cannot be destroyed, ARK the tripfag, by any Reifag or Evafag.

The Asukafag autist was made by the fiery jealousy of Asuka fans. Only by them can it be unmade. It must be challenged directly by the raging Asuka fans from whence it came. One of you must do this.

That's just the same tired point of "You belong to group x, so you're responsible for the actions of all those who belong to group x."

Can you try something new? This is years old.

Have you heard nothing the Reifag said? The Asukafag autist must be destroyed!

I'm really digging this new meme where we pretend ARK is an Asukafag.

There's one in this thread who condemend radical asuka waifuism. I agree they need to be louder and more numerous, but antagonizing the ones that can be reasoned with doesn't help matters. It deepens the problems, and turns the difficult but manageable problem of a bunch deranged asukafags into a completely unmanageable one where it not about defeating the most radical elements but a culture war where either one side or the other will have to be extinguished. which would come at an extremely large cost for the 'winning' side too. Moderate asukafags might hold values that are at odds with our civilized society but they're not utterly nihilistic. Their issues and problems that can be managed withing a plur/a/listic society.

We only have this one choice. The Asukafag autist must be removed. One of you must assume that responsibility.

Not because you belong to that group, but because you are obliged to do so, it's a moral burden that is yours to bear. Others will help you, but it is in all of our interests that it happen.

Could also be gendou or fuyutsuki thinking about Yui, but I digress...

>all of our interests
You mean Reifags, right?

Alright, then you can do it.

Keep saying it, maybe eventually it'll become true.

There is no moral burden, and there's no reason for me to take responsibility. Once you figure out a way to get rid of him, go ahead and enact it. You don't need to rely on others for that.

You can't be a gurofag and a waifufag. The two terms cannot mesh.

Or for that matter, you can't be an xfag while perusing guro of x.

>There's one in this thread who condemend radical asuka waifuism.
Yet he refuses to do anything about it, even when compelled for help.

We were there when the strength of the so-called rational asukafags failed.

We are not antagonizing him, we are bringing the topic to him. The "moderate Asukafag" seems more and more like a myth perpetrated by Asukafags themselves, and Asukafag-sympathizers. The vast majority of Asukafag are after all, Asukafags and they are religiously compelled to follow.

This hypocrisy in this post is worse than grandpa dying.

That's both wrong and irrelevant as I'm not a gurofag.

Still wrong. Why don't you go ahead and define what an Asukafag is.

>Alright, then you can do it.
One does not simply destroy the Asukafag autist. It's deranged mind is guarded by more than just fanboyism - there is autism in him that does not sleep. And with his phone, he is ever watchful. The threads are barren wasteland, riddled with fireposting, shitposting and samefagging.

Not with ten thousand evafags could you do this. It is folly.

Then why would you think I could make a difference? There's nothing different between you and I here.

>Once you figure out a way to get rid of him, go ahead and enact it. You don't need to rely on others for that.
See The Asukafag autist was made by the fiery jealousy of Asuka fans. Only by them can it be unmade. It must be challenged directly by the raging Asuka fans from whence it came.

>I'm not a gurofag
foolz.fireden.net/a/thread/120524281/#120537272

Then you're better off finding somone else. ARK is no Asukafag.

You're an Asukafag. That is why the somber asukafaglord fears you, and it is why he pretends you are not an Asukafag.

that's like reverse goatse

He's a dumb jew with a shitty liberal arts degree, owes pictures to a nude debtor, collects guro, has messed around with 3DPD and is a contrarian faggot.

Pisses me off more than anything.

Yeah, I have images that feature gore. You're retarded if you can't tell the difference.

Doesn't work. If getting the faggot down to the point of admitting that he knows he's not doing any good for this board isn't enough, nothing is. Brainstorm something new instead of trying to push your problems onto someone else.

Haha, what? You're fucking delusional.

I could do it.

>Having sex with girls is gay.

ILL BE DEAD BEFORE I SEE THIS IN THE HANDS OF A KAWORUFAG

NEVER TRUST A FUCKING KAWORUFAG

Apparently I already killed one of your kin. Shouldn't be too much of a problem for another one. Besides, asymmetric avenues of attack are by and large bannable so good luck with any dastardly plans.

You underestimate the resilience of a devoted knight.

>>>/gurochan/
>>>/facebook/
>>>/fetlife/

Great rebuttal, you sure showed me!

Enough to warrant a response, evidently. Why don't you go shack up with that 3DPD girl you were sweet on and die of AIDS or something?

But it is all of our problems. In this, we are a fellowship.

>tumblr
>pacifist

>She would then cuck asuka in the name of taking care of shinji's sexual urges.

Japanese mothers are known to masturbate their sons to relieve them of final exam stress. It was also implied that Misato wanted to boink Shinji in Episode 23.

So I think this user might be close to what would have happened if Misato had caught them doing the deed.

>You underestimate the resilience of a devoted knight.
I'm sure that sounded cool and without cringe in your head.

It's pretty sad how quickly you drop any pretense of an argument in favor of general shitposting. It's even more pathetic that you somehow think you're any good at it.

You really don't get to say that after declaring this problem to be mine and demanding I do something about it.

>cringe
Hello Rebbit.

Hello

If you deign uncomfortable facts about your past as shitposting then achieving a productive interaction is impossible.

>uncomfortable facts
You can call them facts if that suits you, but all you did was spew bullshit.

Being an Asukafag is suffering

>You're not the same user who cried about me taking control of Asukafags years ago, are you? If so, you haven't even tried to advance an argument you know you can't make.

This peril belongs to all of the fandom. You must decide now how to handle this.

The time of the Reifags are gone, their people are leaving. Who will you look to when they're gone? The Kaworufags? They hide in their tumblrthreads seeking only yaoi and care nothing about the trouble of others.

Asukafags? It is because the weakness of Asukafags that the Asukafag autist survives. I was there, ARK. I was there when the strength of Asukafags failed. It should have ended that day. But the Asuakfag autist was allowed to endure. There's no strength left in the world of Asukafags.

You're incapable of producing a solution and you keep returning to trying to push responsibility on me. It can't be up to me how things get fixed and also a problem for everyone to solve together.

Your argument is still bad. Try again in another 2 or 3 years.

Shinji can't even love himself. How could he handle hugging Asuka and showing her affection.

>rejected by her mother
>ignored by her father
>sidelined by misato
>ignored by everyone
>has no sens of intuition
>mind raped by orbiting angel
>masturbated over
>died alone mutilated, speared
>mindfucked in instrumentality
>name forcibly removed
how is that best girl?

>dragged underwater with no d-type equipment
>was exploded by israfel
>almost killed by sandalphon
>got her ass handed to her by bardiel
>rushed zeruel like an idiot
>eva dismembered and decapitated
>mind raped by orbiting angel
>rescued multiple times by shinji and rei
>lost ability to sync with her own eva
>replaced by shinji's boyfriend
>had her eva taken away from her
>taken over by bardiel
>chewed by eva01
>lost her eye
>failed to stop shinji from triggering an impact
how is that best pilot?

Very slowly

>If one persons alright they can prop the other up
Speaking as the prop, it's really fucking miserable.

>showing her affection.
>very slowly
you're talking about his penis aren't you?

The solution is right in front of you. You only need to stand up and bear the burden.

Asuka just needs his love confirmed thru an intense dicking session

wait what the fuck explain
now

No, I'm talking about you dying. Please kill yourself along with him.

It's easy ARK. You need to challenge it directly and throw it back to the fires whence it once came, the fires of asukafag butthurt. It is the only way. It cannot be unmade by any other evafag, misatofag, reifag or otherwise.

see

I'm getting mixed signals

Just stop posting, okay?

I'm not going to repeat myself anymore. Your argument is just as trash now as it was the last two times you tried it. I need to sleep; try pushing your problems on someone else.

but then who will annoy you?

There are plenty of other dumb faggots. Just go.

I will do it!

I will throw the asukafag autist back into the fires of Asukafag butthurt. Although, I'm not sure how...

ARK needs sleep so he can wake up and go after that 3DPD.

I'll help you.
You have my spear.

What if Asukafag is just talking to himself to stir up Eva War 2.5?

AND MY AXE

Nah, there's no way.

shit, it couldn't possibly be the case could it?

>this thread

youtube.com/watch?v=BhjDnrw34QA
youtube.com/watch?v=O7X1BCCH9a8

And my bow... sorry I was late.

fpbp

I feel you user

toiltet faggs hijacked the thread I see.

>two more posts to bumplimit
Thank fuck.

>shinjifags will remove asukafag autist cancer

You can always leave threadsyou don't like. do you also not drop animu you don't like?

no, asukafags got blown the fuck out.

Roses are red, violets are blue
red is the best girl,
fuck you

REI
E
I

LOVE
LIGHT

REIS IN MY FOLDERS
AND ALL IS RIGHT WITH THE WORLD

These threads need to not exist in the first place.

you can't wish things out of existence user, you can only choose how to deal with them.

Nah.

Final post for best pilot.

Nowhere close to final post, you did get quads though. they confirm Asuka is Satan.

>Chinese dress Asuka
Very nice.

she's a fucking cultural appropriator, she's barely asian much less chinese.

threads is now on page 10.
congratulations