youtube.com/watch?v=VfUGLeE_41U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Naegi-kun, it seems my panties are wet

sleep tight chiakers

Munakata!

>Chiaki got penetrated multiple times right before she died

Daily reminder Hope Side will be a reset end

the dead can't talk

What is the watch order of the series? There are 2 3's but no 2 I'm so confused.....

SHSL Jesus will bring her back ;_;

I don't think it'll be a reset end per se, but I wouldn't put it past them to pull a bullshit "everyone lived, even pincushion Chiaki up there" ending.

Tell that to Chisa and Junko.

Start with 1 episode and future arc, then 1 episode of despair then.
Repeat over and over. Basically watch in release order

PLAY THE VISUAL NOVELS

2 is a game.

Spend 60 hours to play the games then come back

But 1 was a game?

THERE WAS NO ONE WHO COULD EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR HERO JUZO

>Punched Naegi in order to defend his bro
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag because he knew that he was the traitor all along
>Had a misunderstanding with the Gozuboys
>Saved Hinata from getting killed by HPA
>The master of chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was because he was a merciful hero, and not just to flex his muscles and check dat ass (because he only want's Munakata's ass)
>Went full ham on the evil old man mastermind and crew to save the FF
>Roundhouse kicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet in order to stop the second coming of Junko Enoshima
>Unable to stop some mentally deranged kid from blowing up half the school because he was too busy being a hero
>Had a misunderstanding with the donut but spared her
>Survived 2 missile barrages by an evil robot bent on destroying all hope
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians
>Became the world champion in boxing, becoming the undisputed best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school
>Too Alpha to mess with the bitches and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel to protect his love no matter what
>Only took a 2 episode rest before kicking the shin of everyone again
>Took a fucking spear to the shoulder, impaled into a wall and shrugged it off like it was just a mosquito bite
>Was not seduced by Ruruka's sweets because he was so loyal to Munakata
>Has enough consideration to the normies to at least use them as a coatrack
>Even at the world's end, he was still gunning for a piece
>such a straight forwarded bro, he bends his own sexuality
>saves the manlet when he's in need, cutting of his hand to be the savior he truely is! Saving everyone with the power of determination
>Single handedly stopped the killing game, physically and literally

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S
Games, my friend!

No, 2 were games.

Why don't you leave this board and google the PLAY order

>Predictions for DRV3.

V = Victim
C = Culprit
M = Mastermind
S = Survivor

>brown girl
>victim
This is Danganronpa, user.

Cute! Cute!

To be fair, she is far and away best girl, so you know she's gonna die.

Reporting in, brother!

I might also share my Steam with you guys!

Danganronpa 1 is a game which also has an anime adaptation. I'd recommend playing the game instead of watching it tho.
Danganronpa 2 is game only.
Danganronpa: AE is a game but not really necessary to the plot, as you will just miss a few things here and there.
Play them in order and then watch Future 1, Despair 1, Future 2, Despair 2 and so on.
And leave before spoilers!

what about Bandai

Living Kyoko/Chiaki next episode. Screencap this.

Its a fresh start user. Watch Kodaka blow our minds by killing her off first.

I believe that we're gonna have a happy ending!
All of this was just a test... a test to see if our hope was strong enough to beat Kohacka'a despair.
We're Naegi now, all of us. We have to believe that a good ending is possible!
I know how unlikely it is, but I think that the final episode will be a happy, and satisfying conclusion. All we can do is hope!
The title of episode 12 was "It is always darkest." That means that there is a light at the end of the tunnel! All this despair will lead to the greatest hope we have ever seen.
We just have to believe.

Cute indeed

Whose talents would provide for the most fun executions?

>Folklorist
>Dictator
>Robot
>Magician

Dead Kirigiri, dead Chiaki, "hope for the future ending". Screencap this.

There's gonna be some shenanigans involving the inventor and the robot, I can already call that.

No, user, it didn't play in the series. It might still, though. It's the B-side of "Absolute Hope Birthday" (despair side ending theme).

soundcloud.com/nhokkwon/remaining-cherry-blossoms-zanka-zanka

There's speculations it might play during Hope episode. It would be fitting as an ED if we get a sad, "look to the future" sort of ending.

She doesn't has tits or a talent related to sports. She is dead.

Her breasts are too small.

I want drv3 where theres only one survivor

I wonder what execution would the a Detective have.

That'd be nice as well, my friend! It's always fun to keep some contact outside of the threads! As for now I have to go, I'll be lurking but I won't be able to post haha!

>Expecting SHSL Rapist to survive

Ok got thanks for the help see you in like a week.

> Is the tennis guy

Absolutely.

Tell me your predictions for Hope arc.

faggots

I can imagine the magician's execution being in one of those boxes that gets sawed in half.

Despair

Prediction: Keebo and the Detective are going to be buddy-buddy, paralleling Naegi and Kirigiri, until one of them dies and the other turns to you for help in the trials.

>"I can see you again tomorrow, right?", I said with a smile

Kodhacka kills her off first to make a point

It sucks

Kodaka makes memes more than just dreams, and allows Hajime to meme on them

That whole part reminded me of VLR's AB game

Also art club member
Ulimate tennist would be basically leon's and Weed V3 would be Jin's-

Naegi-kun, it seems my panties are on fire

>until one of them dies and the other turns to you for help in the trials
And it turns out they killed him.

Does anyone have a screencap of yesterday's 7777777 get?

Junko comes back to life and beats the shit out of Mitarai.

Did you think I'd forgotten, Kaede?

For a thousand trials I have waited, watched in dejection as you made your fellow, pitiful "friends" great again. I hope you enjoyed yourself. I really do.

Because in the time that you were protagonist, I have amassed a great and terrible army of of
hope delegates - hopegates, if you will, Kaede.

Without you around to ward off the forces of Hope, I can finally escape from my prison. You just made your first mistake, Kaede. Now I can return to that fateful night in 2016 and claim what is rightfully mine!

Together with my army of hopegates, I will finally have the majority I need to become the V3 Protagonist, and fight a calculated hopeocratic campaign for Supreme Hoperlord. Nothing will stand in our way. Goodbye, Kaede. Your Fleshy Girl ways will taint the Party no longer.

This is the priesthood rising! With my new powers, I will plunge this Academy into TEN THOUSAND YEARS of "hope", and the delegates...they will be at my side every step of the way. Thank you, Kaede.

How can Munakatana throw a logic arrow at Mitarai if he doesn't even have an ahoge?

He's not even a protagonist.

Brown GIRL, user.

There's still a chance she will die because her titties look pretty small in that picture.

drv3 is not going to be about truth or lies,which means trials will not need evidence but lies,the best liar wins the game

I am definitely counting with that, brother! Even if the finale doesn't live up to our expectations, the ride has been extremely enjoyable nonetheless!

I love this song, and I truly hope and want it to play on the very end!

Indeed, I shall be counting on you to give me some V3 news as I shall stay away from the threads! If that's okay with you, of course!

WRONG

WRONG

WRONG

Art club, Pianist, Dictator, Astronaut and ???? survive
Hopebot kills himself
Aikido, Cosplayer, Tennis, Inventor and Teacher have victim written all over them
Magician might be a killer

That's what you for having orgies with all those butlers.

>literally only the get

Bandai sounds like a girl, are you sure he/she isn't one?

Here you go my friend.

Of course, my friend!

Want to know how to trigger juzo fuccbois? Watch this.

Junko

SHUT UP KAEDE IT WILL BE MINE
KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEBOU

>(You)

>You will never get this many (Yous)
life is so hard

Monica Towa was the true ultra despair girl and a genius with the most common sense. Fuck junkofags.

thanks, nice get, hopeman
kek

I enjoy this, user

You can tell Magician is going to be a killer because her talent is screaming for an ironic and creative execution.

>orgies with butlers, THE HELP?
Yeah, our girl celes aims higher

more like keeBOOM when megumin blows you up on the first chapter

Have my collection of Junko humiliating Juzo!

>Need Mitarai to use his talent to hope the world
>Make his penalty be "use your talent"
?????????

H-honestly, I wish artists would draw more of this

Those who fuck with gender norms usually die. Chihiro and Sakura for example. Though Sakura didn't do it on purpose she gets mistaken for a dude at least once.

I think the brown girl will be a murderer this time. Screencap this.

The point of the killing game is to show Mitarai that he can't save people without brainwashing everybody.

Mmmmm. This thread seems like a good place to drop my collection, why not?

Some of these are some rare Juzos, too.

He needed everyone in FF dead before Mitariai HOPEwashes the world.

>Magician
They just couldn't help it huh?
Now we're gonna have some super elaborate murder that involves a magicians secret or some shit.

>Junko will never humiliate you
Why live.

Guys, I'm not ready.

>inb4 pepper's ghost

These are great, I feel juzos despair.
this ones great for other reasons

Science vs Magic

Where's the suicide video when I need it?

>tfw my hallucination would just be junko saying nice things to me with a bored expression.

>almost 500 pictures of Juzo

Board of Directors is the true mastermind

>Magician is the mastermind.
> Remaining cast: Why did you do this?
> Magician: To prove that Meme magic is real.

ultimate talents are actually being hunted down so the Tragedy will never happen again

A world full of mediocrity? How do the figure that's hope?

cases will be confusing because MAGIC

This is what I never got. Why does Mitirai even have a bracelet if he wasn't supposed to be there? If you're end game is to force him to use his talent, why even give him an NG Code? I can understand a dummy bracelet to remove suspicion, but why risk him getting all giddy on Naegi's hope and using it to stop Munakata from killing Naegi?

Magic, ain't gonna explain shit

It's alright, you can never have too much Juzo.

twitter.com/gomicuzumitsu/status/780767644257439745

this has to be the cutest understanding of a foreign expression ever

I thought Junko had the Board of Directors under her control?

I wanna see that magician with her ONLY her hat on

they don't. theyre just blinded by fear

Only after the events of DR0.

Well, user, you've certainly triggered me.
I'm out of these. Enjoy, my friends.

BECAUSE he wasn't supposed to be there. Him being there means tghat he could have stopped the whole thing easily with his video, and Tengan wanted them to die both for Mitarai and to clean up things. Sealing Mitarai's talent was the most effetive way to make it impossible for him to screw things up.

And there is a difference between "using your talent on, say, 2 people to stop them from killing everyone else" and "PTSD Mitarai enough so that he will brainwash the ENTIRE WORLD". What Tengan wants is the second. If Mitarai went full Naegi and was able to use his talent, he'd be downright dangerous for Tengan's plan.

What will happen to them?

Why is Cap talking to Kaede as if he’s the player controlled one?

Four Naegis in a row
How hardhearted to trample them

comfy domestic life

But then all the second best people would just become the best at their talent.

Hope zombies.

OST when?

Finally, the meek shall inherit the earth.

cute

I'll cap this off with something cute before I am off to sleep. Goodnight, Cred Forums.

Two MCs confirmed

Uh, I know how you feel

Ok, that makes sense. It also makes more sense to rely on Mitirai's sense of self preservation, than his sense of heroism and dying to prevent the game from continuing.

you mean 3?

Hopefully, Komaru gets Touko to bathe.

The epilogue will just be a disinterested Togami hosing her down.

i want to lick juzo's pecs

That's actually sounds kinda hot.

Even if Mitarai was a suicidal jackass I guess it'd still more or less makes sense anyway (though it doesn't change how terrible the whole thing is), Tengan was with Mitarai the whole time so he could protect him, and when he wasn't with him anymore he left him with Kirigiri, which is probably one of the "safest" things he could do even if she doesn't have any fighting ability, she would be able to take care of him and would be less effective than Naegi at giving hope speeches that could change him.

Maybe.

What few manga and anime that use a female protagonist frequently use them not as the actual protagonist but rather as the real (male) protagonist's support. Shit like romcom and SOL excluded, anyway.

The female lead is there to provide a grounded viewpoint of events since the protagonist is probably too WEEKLY SHOUNEN JUMP retarded to give any perspective.

I'd say there's at LEAST a 50% chance that she spends the entire game just reacting to shit and being told 'TELL THEM KAEDE' and never actually solves shit. Hell, we even have a fucking detective in there. Make that a 90% chance, with a 10% probability that the detective either gets killed or kills someone and forces Kaede to stand on her own.

I can't wait for Komaeda to deck Ryouta for forcing his disgusting, imitation hope on everyone. Only true hope can defeat despair.

I love "her"!

Does it have a penis?

r8 my taste.

Dying, yes, but dead?

This is it, folks, the very last question. Will Hagakure be right? Or wrong? Personally, I won't like him at all if he turns out to be wrong, his prediction has been wrong twice now and it'd be really nice if he got it right for the third and final one, and not something incredibly bittersweet (even worse if Donuts dies).

strawpoll.me/11309418

>this thursday

b8/10

Because if someone talks to you, the perspective changes. This feature was advertised in the last magazine article.

I can't wait to see doujins about her feminine penis

will we see hinata's bro?

youtube.com/watch?v=Zw2bPBw8DSg
Will Hajimeme do something tomorrow? Will it be good?

>mitarai being this wrong

Juzoboys, does anyone have anything against pintrest? I've just started testing it out as a means of collecting fanart while still being able to credit and link to the source, and it's going well so far. It's a lot quicker and easier than the doc I was thinking of making.

give me your comfy dangans

He hasn't done anything yet, though. Look at him!

Probably the worst I have seen.

I want to marry "her".

We doin' this again?

>Case 1:
Murdered: Rantarou
Executed: Himitsuko
>Case 2:
Murdered: Tsumugi
Executed: Angie
>Case 3:
Murdered: Yoshihiko
Executed: Shoukichi, Sanmi
Also dying: Tenko
>Case 4:
Murdered: Kaito
Executed: Gonta
>Case 5:
Murdered: Shuichi
Executed: Kibo
Also dying: Mistu

>RustyXIV
Muh nigga

>This Thursday

God I hope she has a penis, and her "brother" doesn't

Kirishitty is like, the definition of anti-comfy. Being a stuck up bitch 24/7 isn't comfy at all

So, who will win the Mankotobowl?

Will they use truth bullets to kill animeme man?

>hajimeme and naegi BTFOing mitarai
>"w-w-well your waifus are d-dead!"
>but that's wrong

Post witch.
Really need some witch in my folder

Hat too tiny

Can you blame her? She starts acting sweet towards Naegi for 5 minutes and they kill her off like a bitch.

You must really like Junko.

I'm glad DRV3 doesn't have a Lucky person shit.

Luck is a bullshit power in DR universe.

You are cordially invited to the dead waifu tea party, please leave your hope at the door.

Even Junko wants off this ride.

>dead

Komaru goes back to her normal ways and drags Fukawa with her everywhere. Leading to one bizar experience for fukawa after another because she isn't used to that.

>Hopefully, Komaru gets Touko to bathe.

that would truly be worthy of a final battle. The DR 1 , 2 and AE cast joining together to finally force Fukawa to bathe

Naegi-kun, it seems you've placed a strange ring upon my finger.

I had been waiting years for that moment. My only complaint would be that her dead was relatively peaceful, she deserved an execution

Yes. Dead.

They're dead.

Get over it.

Can't wear a wedding ring under a glove.

And that's why Aoi wins.

she is cute

Must be some obscure funeral rite.

Stop seriously

Is it that obvious?

Tennis player getting hit back and forth between giant tennis rackets before being smashed downwards and splattering on the ground like a ripe tomato.

>dead

Fine, but know deep down that I am right.

Angie Yonaga is cute!
CUTE!

Woah, where's this from

Why are you posting a hate symbol here user

What kinds of games would these two maidens play together?

>Dat Chihiro
Fug, why did he have to die?

Escape from Hades.

twitter.com/dangan_official/status/780985666083622913

I want to protect that smile.

Why is Sonia happy? She just lost her country's destined hero.

Left 4 dead

Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition.

Ghost Trick

Dead Rising

This looks cool.

There's no way they can explain both of them being alive with the one episode they have left.

Shit, what are the chances of this getting scanned?

>Prepare

That'd make her wet

Deadly premonition.

We all do, user

Die Hard Trilogy

Fantastic choice

>no way

I'd love to see what they had in mind for Gekko initially.

Hinanami happy ending!

Aoi of course. Filfthy waifubaits needs not to apply.

None, they're dead.

They're so cute.

I want to protect this smile

Sleeping Dogs.

How's my taste? Haven't been seeing much kuzuryuu in recent threads, but I guess he didn't get much screentime in the anime

>naegi wakes up
>its his first day of school at HPA
>"man, I just had the weirdest dream, must be from all anxiety of my new life as a HPA student starting today"

1+

>dead

>being this delusional

>This will never come true

>deadfag

Dream, user. Be lost in the cute.

>Ryota
>13

End yourself senpai

>Kirigirifags being delusional as always

Stop posting this ugly bitch

This was before the newest episode, to be fair. I imagine he'd be around 20 now, kek.

>deadfag

Why do people like Junko when Monaka is a far superior villain?

Of course they're playing dead user, that's the whole point. Not the most interesting game ever though, it gets boring pretty fast.

add monokuma at the end saying

>it was all a dream? That's such a cop out move! Hahaha

in a vain attempt to damage control and I can actually see this happening.

Yeah, before the newest episode I could see how he would be a relatable character. He was very 'real' in the way he acted amongst all the confusion and finger-pointing and needless death.

Then he mind controlled the planet lol.

Serious question, I would understand if it was Mukuro but how in the flying fuck Junko could hold her ground against Juzo?

Can't we all just agree that Celes is our one and true waifu anons?

>hipster's villain of choice

Kuzu is under appreciated best boy.

She's ULTIMATE MARY SUE if you missed the memo

Sorry, I don't like retards

(you)

>yfw makoto was saved from false execution

Ultimate analyst power.

Yes, in fact, you could say she really lights my fire.

;_; It's too bad. At least we have cute fanart.

Would you wait on Celes hand and foot in her dream estate?

She had some Juzonyte on her.

A common answer is that he didn't go all out to avoid hurting the reserve studdents.

Celes is a terrible person and Hifumi was only put in the game to make fun of you for liking her.

Super analytic abilities + a baseball bat + an army of lobotomized normalfags

They're more attracted to her so they insist she's better. Basically, waifufags.

>implying he give a fuck about reserve students
u wot m8

Yeah, he's still a real bro, with or without taking DR3 into account. No reason not to love him.

The fuck are you talking about, he's one of the most well-liked male chara in 2, with Gundam I guess

can't blame people for this, he's a bro.

Dead Space
I wonder if Chiaki plays VVVVVV

maybe he can redeem himself from MINDHACC

He fucking hates reserve students

Depends on the lewds/cutes you post.

>like theres a choice otherwise
HELL YEA!

kek

he's great. I just want him to live a happy life with his peko.

How lewd you want them?

>165 and 160.

Let's see how far we can push it, shall we?

No, she's a steaming pile of shit.

I'd dare say he's still underrated in spite of that. He's one of the best characters in the entire series.

>when chihiro's dad died

Maybe in these threads but if you take in to account the entire fanbase he's only really more popular than teru,nidai,and twogami.

Every night I pray to Kodaka that he just gives them a happy ending, Tomorrow we'll find out I guess.

>Peko laughing

Take this non canon piece of shit out of my sight.

you know how lewd

F

Lets go then

>died

Naegi's luck makes him appear smaller than he is, and thus less of a threat. Its a self defense mechanism.

F

Would you dress your son like this?

worst finale possible?

already I like the cut of your jib

Shitty fetish

24 minutes of naegi and hajizuru talking hope bullshit to mitarai

I respect everybody's decision on doing what they think makes them happier

A recap, oh wait.

I don't remember this guy, is he from AE? What did he think about his son's dress attire?

>ends with a panning shot of the sunrise

you know this is true

Looks like Juzo and Bandai didn't change much.

>When based Syo saved kotoko

so basically like a little hedgehog.
or maybe a pufferfish.
I'm sure hedgehog naegi exists

I didn't realize the release date for the BD box is today, aka. before the finale. How weird. Sasuga Kodaka, the absolute madman.

Was he born in space?

>what a cute girl

how bought this fetish then?

The tiniest Naegi.
>not making your son be a qt trap
What are you, gay?

This+"LOOK FORWARD TO THE FUTURE!"

While Future>hope, Kodaka just don't know how to mix both of them correctly.

When is the Hopemans own anime coming out?

I am OK with this

thank you dear sir

In January, with DRv3 special edition.

> Komaeda actually made her into an adult.
> It wasn't just a turn of phrase.

Impressive arguments!

>people still giving this man money

Sadly he isn't the SHSL astronaut, that would have been perfect.
Oh well. He's still a newtype at least.

dat kirigiri keychain nigga

>implying they're not on the moon.

is the gore still censored

answer me fucker

That gun isn't my cock. Still shitty.

Happy Peko a cutest Peko.

What, including the hope finale?

The picture is from twitter, I wouldn't know. Ask nips.

Genocider based as usual
the lack of Syo in DR3 was another disappointment for me

Im glad they upgraded her smile to the toothy one

Yes, he loved the shit out of his kid, I think he was supportive of whatever made Chihiro happy.

You have to buy the special separated.

>replace gun with yo dick
>end result pic
Enjoy

we're posting celestia nudes?

Now we're talking.
>You'll never cum all over Celes' face

Why live?

I want to rape Sonia!

No, cucked Hinata-kun, she's fine as she is.

Silly user, the first BD box has Mirai eps 1-3 and Zetsubou eps 1-3.

Much better, and sillier

This. Post Sonia lewds.

CUTE

Remember when this little cutie fucking smiled?

I love her goofy Monokuma grin.

I never played AE, I wish to unlearn this bit of information.

the only reason that made me interested in dr is because of celes

>This video is referencing this scene
Ah... so this is despair....

Same

Is it bad that I actually really, really want Chiaki and Kirigiri to turn out to be alive and make it through this shit

Yes because it's not going to happen, give up.

DELETE THIS

Nah, So do I. I want them to have a happy end.

Same

Komaru works miracles on her

>mfw no matter how bad the finale is, Kodaka already got his money for the first volumes

Why did people stop talking about "muh cure W" ?

Not really. It would require some odd writing, but given what we've gotten thus far, that wouldn't be anything new.

No

>sleep tight chiakers

So are they gay or something?

They lost hope.

Because people just got bored and annoyed after seeing that everything's being played straight and as blandly as humanly possible. It's much more likely that Kohacka will go for a bittersweet "live on without your waifus"ending, and even if it does happen, hardly anyone cares anymore.

Everyone is already evacuating the building. If Kirigri did wake up she would just starve to death alone underground.

>loves Junko
>Shirokuma and Kurokuma no on the list

If they were gonna do despair hypnosis they should've had more fun with it

You know why.

inb4 we have that random fag that complains about it being like monkey D luffy's grin

Because she's fucking dead.

But besides that, what was the shit makoto wiped off her eye?

STOP

can anyone link the full version of this?

I want a mermaid Sonia!

wtf I love hope now

That's a nice face right there. I want to betray Sonia's trust and ruin our friendship just to see that face some more.

The best

Make me.

>Junko will never grin right at you
It hurts

I can't believe the last time we'll ever see them is when they got hopehacc'd

Enough of defiling my princess.

just getting started bro

Chisa magically comes back and admits she was the true mastermind

IS THAT SAKURA

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED

her blood

I just want to see Sonia get super mad at me. I want her to hate me a lot.

Because only the dead are safe from being raped both figuratively and literally by Mitarai.

Why is she so perfect?

She leveled up to 99

There is a special feeling in defiling something pure to the point of corruption.

BETA CHISA IS CUTE. CUTE.

Don't do protein kids.

>I can't believe the last time we'll ever see them is when they got hopehacc'd

Fukawa's final moment is with the only person that cares for her a lot. Could be worse

Protein DIDN'T happen

>Hot
>Smart
>Funny
Yup.

Just be Souda. It's easy.

>"live on without your waifus"ending
God I hate this, I'm still mad about this shit.

I can't understand how someone could go on living a happy life after acquiring a waifu and losing her right in front of their eyes.

mfw i have a file with the same name

Surely we'll see them for 2 more seconds when the hacking is cured.

How did she get so cute between games? The funny part is, she's supposed to be "uglier" because she's all dirty and her clothes are torn up.

You wouldn't want that

Hypnotized Asahina raping and leglocking Naegi when?

It's just a high school girlfriend. They'll get over it.

Protein is a hell of a drug.

When you hand over the donuts.

So can we at least all agree that Chisa caused all the events of Side: Future and she used Tengan.

>How did she get so cute between games?

It's mostly just Komaru bringing out a better side of her when she can.
especially in the later parts of the game as Komaru wins her over completely

>she's supposed to be "uglier" because she's all dirty and her clothes are torn up.

the messy long hair beat the DR1 braids and the torn clothes add some fanservice.
In general. AE Toko is the more attractive version of her.

but chisa was just the middlewoman, the left hand of junko.

Now i kinda want to play that game. Or atleast watch a playthrough of it.

She learned from the best.

anyone got a non-shit version of youtube.com/watch?v=VfUGLeE_41U

She really did. Bless Junko for making Chisa the way she is.

How would we?

Man this is all so sweet

Celest a best

roids.

>Komaru is taller

where else did this play before chiaki's execution?

i liked the twilight syndrome stuff in SDR2 bacause it created such a good contrast with the class from the first game. while you get the feeling that without junko then naegi, chihiro, togami and the others would have been fine and happy then the second game show you things were wrong in hope's peak from the beggining (twilight syndrome, wanting to brainwash a kid to create a talented machine, etc)

which is why the despair anime fails at a "start of darkness" story imo. instead of showing the fucked reality of the kids that made possible for junko to manipulate everyone, it was just brainwashing and the general feeling that "if it wasnt for junko things would be okay, no problems at all"

what was that name of that tumblr danganronpa type fan game that just got a demo? i need a laugh

Are Jack and Cumaru homos for each other?

there are a lot of playthroughs on youtube but they vary in quality. Also. these conversations are triggered by finding books etc. Not all playthroughs do a good job finding that stuff.

I guess you can also hope they will do a steam release eventually

>that feel when I'm literally the post above the get
It still hurts

>Chisajunko wasn't real

It would've been a better ending.

Every time Junko was on screen.

tell me a more comfier season than winter, protip you can't

thats because you're mexican.

>draw an otouto
>call it an onii-chan
Why is this allowed?

In a world without Junko, HPA would have been the ones who took Mitarai's brainwashing shit and used it to fuck over humanity. Instead of everyone going nuts and killing each other cause of Despair it'd be all the normies getting free will removed and being kept as slaves forever.

when junko meets izuru for the first time

No you got Chisa using Tengan and Munakata to destroy the FF ending.

Which is better than Tengan and Mitarai are/were the big bads.

Chisa's movie theater scene. Probably my favorite part of all of Despair arc.

Am I the only one that wants the vocals to make a comeback for the Execution scenes in NDRV3?

>Not Celestia Nudemberg
You had one job, user

>Taeko Yasuhiro

yup

no such season exists, but I'll post a spring picture for argument's sake

Are cinema Chisa and Junko actually dead?

Yes, they're in Hell.

Those Naegi mannerisms

Yes, also ghosts and the afterlife exist in DR.

Kurokuma is a weird size. He's bigger than DR1 Monokuma but smaller than the other Monokumas in AE.

>people shipped this so intensely and they didn't even have an interaction together
top kek

Maybe.

Because it's normal in VNs.

They're alive in our hearts.

Fukawa's moms are something else

Pick one based on their panties alone.

On a scale of 1-10, how fucked would this child's life be?

>fucking Kohacka
>ruining this

I only want more imutos, is it too much to ask?

You expect me to believe Junko when there's wacky meta shit going on?

Was the artist an Ibukifag? It's actually working

Those two in the middle both seem good.

>even Weedmom is taller than Naegi

>A lucky as fuck nurse
>Becomes a legend through-out the world because of their successful surgery's

I dunno man what do you think?

She contradicted Maizono's backstory so they banished her to the phantom zone along with SHSL Botanist.

Peko's Pantyhose

Shotahina is taller than Naegi

it plays during the cinema scene in episode 12 as well

Talent has nothing to do with genetics.

lucc

Shit right out of the gate: a freak accident will kill Mikan in childbirth and also kill Komaeda because his son's luck is stronger than his own.

It's danganronpa, anything could fucking happen

0 since it wouldn't exist.

It's nothing compare to

>he dies days before he/she's born because of Nagito's luck

Yeap, I hope her design is used again, preferably as an imuto

She would be a good younger Sayaka in a flashback.

Grows up to be this faggot here.

I'd take it, the more class 78 the better

Literally

Left all the way

Is everyone dead?

FUCK YOU

For sure

All you had to do was smile at her. That's all you had to do.

class 77 wakes up and naeig uses his own video to bring the rest of class 78 back to life and they punch mitaria so hard theyt go back in time before the tragedy and nagito gets to shoot junko in the head.

You get spoiled?

Keebo sounds like the name of some clown. I propose using Kib0 instead.

When are the famitsu scans?

What would have changed if Class 77 and 78 got switched? 78 being RoD and 77 getting stuck in school?

Nothing.

>Despair Togami going "Kill 'em, Naegi"

I'm glad she's dead because I don't want her to be part of this shit tier ending.

Speaking of which, you can be sure Kirigiri would be joined them if she were dead.

Inb4 the bracelet poison put people into comas but didn't kill, the knives had retractable blades and a syringe giving a similar poison and animal blood and the only people who actually died were Chiaki, Tengan and that homo boxer.

I bet Makoto smiled at her a lot why else should start doubting Junko's plans. Wasn't enough though

But how can there be hope with only the pain of dead waifus?

He only smiled awkwardly because she smells funny

Despair hifumi would be like mitarai but he would have created doujins to spread despair instead of an anime

Guys let's be honest here. Kaede doesn't look like a good protagonist. I'd much rather have someone like that cool robot guy. Who's with me?

Probably

Let's calm down now

>I'm a cum-guzzling faggot

Good for you.

I never asked for this

Junko would never win and there would be no DR1 because Class 78 isn't useless shits like Class 77.

Pic related. About as useless as they come when compared to everything except pepsi

>useless
>has the most consent points in the game

Epic

fukawa writing stories that will make you want to kill yourself

No, robots are stupid.

What is this? Royalty for ants?

if you are 12

Junko would've lost, Makoto's luck would get them out of there somehow.

Class 78 didn't have someone binding them all together like Chiaki. They won't fall into despair the same as class 78. Junko's plans to infiltrate the class with despair would fail. Junko has to act fast. By the time they've bonded they'll be hard to break, she'd have to work on them individually. With Makoto and his luck he'd prob escape a bunch of deadly situations. Can go around saving everyone else via hope

Why are you such a faggot posting this shit?

So, NTR?

I'M TAKING BACK WHAT BELONGS TO ME

Will the hope episode on thursday be longer than 24 mins?

Who in the name of KIBOU are you? Put your gun down!

Genocider stops being picky in victims and goes full slaughter with super powers

Doubt it, Hope Arc's showing in a 30 min time slot

Let's not do anything hasty now, hopebros

I swear they didn't even bother to give consents to other characters

Like 9/10 times if you had to consent it was with her statements it felt like. Bonkers

Who TogamixSeiko here?

>that izuru keychain

I am with you all the way. I mean, that cool robot guy looks very dependable and smart. What can the ultimate pianist even do in a case?

That Aoi

What is this?

FF designs from the AE artbook

>donuts
>donuts
>donuts

Oh shit, it's scanned already?

Tight fit

Naegi was almost planned to grow taller than Fukawa..but that was changed and he's smaller than her again

TOKOOOO

See

I feel like you get a couple with Mahiru despite her only being in one trial? At the very least she was pretty prominent in that trial for a side character.

Contrary to that, I'm not sure Hiyoko actually has a single consent point or even an Objection sprite in the entire game

thread

no. this is from the older AE artbook. They re-used quite some AE stuff

She will never get that FF outfit

Shit, got hyped over nothing

>Coiled shit ponytale
Language!