youtube.com/watch?v=W-062j9dafg
youtu.be/yFKv1EDFe90
news.mynavi.jp/articles/2016/09/28/jojo2/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YOAL4E_0L8s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=dcVuEbnq-8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=E8j2mG2Bh3c
youtube.com/watch?v=-SPFbQq-jNg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So now that we know that Araki is paying attention to current bands and artists, how long until a Justin Bieber song becomes a Stand

Part 2. 5 has some cool fights and the characters actually win through thinking, not ass pulls

>What's worse? Part 2 or 5?
OP

But seriously, 2

part 2 is godmode op

You are now banned from /jojo/.

If people legitimately favor 2 instead of 5, this will prove we've been swamped with the Youtube, Facebook, Instagram and reddit crowds.

Rate my tastes /jojo/

Satan speaks truth

Happy makes me gappy

Crappy is gappy

>implying people didn't want me out of here a long time ago

Fuck off Diavolo.

>satan
>likes part 2
>guy in picture looks kinda jewish
All checks out.

It's not necessarily that we like 2 more than 5, it's that part 5 is the grime you find in the sewer pipes while 2 is the toilet water; I'd rather taste toilet weather than shit residue

I never got why part 2 was so popular amongst some people? Like I always hear people claim hat it was all about smart battle tactics but I never got that.

All of Joseph's asspulls ruined what would otherwise be a charming character.

say you guys like my drawings or I will be very unhappy with this website

>Rate
Interesting choices user. I don't really see anything objectively wrong. Why Underworld and Civil War though?

Now mine. Time for garbage taste and cop out "Least Favourite"s

Part 2 only works riding off the coattails of Part 1 which is why they were both put in a single season in the anime. I prefer seeing them as a single story than as separate and both are much stronger when Part 3 is included as well. Part 5 can actually stand on its own, but it's significantly weaker coming off of Part 4

In the end, both are the weakest Parts of their respective trilogy

>Part 1 is bad!
>Part 2 is bad!
>Part 3 is bad!
>Part 5 is bad!
>Part 6 is bad!
>Part 8 is bad!
Are 4 and 7 the only parts Cred Forumsjojo/ likes?

Part 4 is shit

Part 1 isn't bad, don't believe the memes

memes

I see people shit on 7 and 4 all the time. 8 gets as much love as 4 and 7 do too.

I fail to see how, when part 5 has better fights, better characters, a better jojo, and a better villain.

5 is like drinking tap water. It's not real good in the west, it's a habit liked a lot by europe and the east, but it's not really disgusting by any means unless you're autismo. 2 is like a modern smart car - terrible, useless, nobody anywhere reslly likes it, but it's trendy among retards.

I wish Jolene wasn't a good character in a bad part of the series.

i really hate your memes of shitting on 3 and 5.
after the golden trio of 3,4 and 5, we were trapped in draggy and non-entertaining mess of 6 and 7. though 8 is pretty fun.

>funny
>hot characters
>memes galore
>guys jerked off to stroheim and lisa lisa
>girls shlicked off to Joseph and Caesar and the Pillar boys

Doesn't know how to use photoshop/10

Idk but I hope its the most dismantled looking mess of a stand user since carne.

No one actually likes Jojo we say we do because Araki is a pillarman and will kill us all for not liking it

>guys jerked off to Stroheim

...well you're not wrong

Civil War develops Johnny and HP a lot, Jesus Cameo, Axl Ro is pretty cool and you get the badass Valentine KO.

Underworld is pretty cool, because it's just a bizarre ride the entire way, and still actually makes sense more or less, unlike Heavy Weather and Bohemian Rhapsody.

It's because people like how wacky Joseph is by pulling dumb shit out of his ass like a tommy gun or the grenade trick, when in reality the only fight he uses his brain on is wham. Part 2 is also ridiculously boring, as I've found on a reread, it just feels much more exciting the first time through because stands hadn't been introduced yet.

Joseph isn't really even very charming, people get that off a very weak interaction with Caesar.

>Underworld
>Civil War

nice..nice..

just fuck off with subtle bait.
4 is filler and 7 is a mess.

Where's my Dave Brubeck Stand Araki
I want Blue Rondo a la Turk and Take Five Stands immediately

4 is constantly shit on for having littlr direction in the first half and being nothing but mindnumbingly boring or bad fights bar Highway Star in the second half.

7 is shit on for D4C taking up nearly half the part and for wasting a ridiculous amlunt of characters. Lurk more.

>Part 4 is filler
Part 5 is even more filler though by that logic

JoJo's though is a unique story for each character and not so much an overarching plot. If everything were DIO focused, only Parts 1, 3 and 6 would be relevant even though Part 4 introduces the Stand arrows which is an incredibly important thing to know in Part 6

But part 5 somewhat the origins of the arrows and therefore the Joestars developing stands.

atleast part 5 dont need jotaro and ora ora to make it more bearable.
fucking crap episodes like cinderella and rps.

So basically every part is shit, you're shit, I'm shit, Araki is shit, we're all shit, the world is shit, and we all long for the sweet embrace of death

Good to know

!! HOT JOJO RULE 63 DELICIOUS !! LIAR !! TASTY !!

imgur.com/a/vJkcq

Fair enough, I actually liked Heavy Weather though. I always liked Stands where you can have stupidly creatives uses out of them and how off the wall they can fucking get, and I didn't think it was all that too hard to understand. Sunlight illusions and shit.

>Cinderella
>bad
Y'all niggas don't even fujoshi

no m8. part 7 is shit and part 6 is 3/4 shit.
rest are cool.

Yeah Jojo is a meme series

Why does Doc never post anymore?

Gappy makes me happy

The origin of the arrows didn't really do much in the long run. The information is never really explored and the only really important aspect about the arrows in Part 5, the Beetle Arrow, is super late in the story and doesn't make any appearances in Part 6

The point is the story is less about what DIO was doing and more about what each respective JoJo was doing in their life

Cinderella was made to set up an escape route for Kira. RPS doesn't have much of an excuse except for Rohan wanking. Also
>Episodes

is my gappy good enough to make people happy?

what a shitty opinion

>Jonathan and Joseph have the biggest fucking racks for absolutely no real reason
EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

>Rule63 Annasui
>Not just his first appearance

Missed chance on memes

What do you mean by that?

Posting objectively best girl.
Anyone who disagrees has shit taste and cannot be trusted.

>Jonathan has huge tits
>DIO thus as huge tits

These are great. Also FemValentine makes me feel things

It's justified based on this scale. I don't read Japanese but I assume it's justified.

So we've all heard the meme question "What if King Crimson erased Dio's stopped time?"

But here's a new conundrum

What would happen if King Crimson erased time during Bites the Dust?

Doc died months ago and was slowly replaced by an OC spewing robot.

So does she have 2 Vaginas?

Jonathan is 195 cm and 105 kg, Joseph the same

They're huge motherfuckers, so it's pretty fitting they're busty too

It makes me feel like voting for Hillary

4 ovaries

4 Ovaries or 2 eggs.

4 ovaries and tubes, twice as many periods.

Four ovaries

Oh excuse me, Joseph is only 95kg

But Jonathan is still a mountain of a man

so fem-Gappy could get pregnant twice and have two sets of twins technically making them quadruplets?

I saw a video posted here a couple weeks ago where they play jojo music and dance around dressed like main characters, I can't find it just by searching. Can anyone link it for me?

Jonathan bulked up for rugby and his Hamon training just made him even stronger
No one draws him as a muscle girl, they just give him huge tits because lol he's a big guy 4 u

Here's what would happen:

Diavolo uses Epitaph. He sees Kosaku Kawajiri is Yoshikage Kira. He blows up, time resets.

We come up the point where Diavolo is supposed to explode. He sees he's going to do so, doesn't really understand why, but skips past it and no damage is done to him.

Somebody said 4 threads ago that JoJo fanart drawn as if Araki or DP would draw them would be better. I harbored doubts but upon seeing this, I changed my mind. This type of fanart is the S tier.

rate my taste, /jojo/

I do believe femJons should be thicker than the standard, twiggy animu girl but it still makes some amount of sense she's always the bustiest. Kinda like Tifa in a way

femOkuyasu looks like a zany grandma

To be fair there is a huge difference between doing a weekly/monthly comic and having to draw all the frames of an anime

You can spend eons on a single image and have it look beautifully but animating that shit or just having to focus on the next panel on a small page means you gotta use time sparingly time unless you have The World

You say that but the one you posted has arms like 1/4th the size of her tiddies.

does anyone know what the website is to edit photos like pic related? thanks in advance

Arms yes, those thighs though is a different story

Giant shoulders are usually kind of a masculine thing too

B8 personified, holy shit

femgappy would still be shipped with femyasuho

It's the Kirby Triple Deluxe website

How the fuck are you gonna swing a sword with just your legs though? If you're gonna aim for a bulky girl you're still gonna need thick arms.

thanks

ALL THESE HOT GIRLS ARE MAKING ME GAY

But hey, at least his alternate universe counterpart got on with her alternate universe counterpart.

>The Part 6 gang is surprised that alligators live in Florida

Kill yourself

Not him, but i can't get this shit to work. I'm stuck on kirby.nintendo.com/triple-deluxe/hypernova/ and i can't progress from there. what do?

You gotta have Flash installed

Four vulvae and two clits and probably some fucked up vaginal opening with.

thx man welcome to the fujoshi club appreciate it

Burzum stand when?

Reminder that Rule 63 is shit and true fujoshi masters read through Cinderella and cry at the end

AWAKEN MY MASTER
youtube.com/watch?v=WloqOpg9xj0

Before I got into JoJo, I had my first GF, who's name was Mariah. We had a really rough break-up, involving an attempted suicide(on her part), which really shook me up and still affects my feelings towards having meaningful, intimate relationships too this day. Later on, once I had started JoJo, I got to the Baset fight and despite how great that fight was, my mind could not get past the fact that her name was Mariah.

But enough about my sorry ass, any of you have a similar situation regarding a charecter in JoJo or just in fiction at large?

>johnny looks the same

>Fujoshi ever

Literal cancer

when are they gonna use the new op

The arrows aren't really that important in 6 considering pretty much everybody get their stands from White Snake and they only appear in like the first 3 or 4 chapters, and Pucci evolves his stand through some satanic ritual shit

Koichi a cute

J. Geils live in my hometown so reading the hanged man story arc was sort of weird for me.

narancia with boobs

Fem DIO is perfect.
I actually kinda want to see an alternate version of Jojo with Fem DIO. It certainly would make for some interesting doujins

Theres already Fem Dio doujins

Just finished rereading the new good translations of part 5. They go about 75% of the way through the story. When am I going to start liking Giorno like everybody says?

A Japanese live-action Diamond is Unbreakable movie was just announced.

natalie.mu/comic/news/203424

Vento Aureo anime...confirmed?

The artist also drew ascended DIO awhile later.

Bruccelati is the real main character tho

You've posted this before.

>Fem Dio's head on regular Johnathan's body

>doesn't know what copypasta is
I want newfags to leave

Nigga that's only the second time I saw that. Don't think it warrants being called a copypasta yet.

Any lad that can help?

>live-action jojo

Yeah but I now want more. Definitely need to brush up on my googling skills
Absolutely gorgeous

Bye friends it was nice knowing you anime onlys. I welcome our movie-onlys with open arms!

I dont know how to feel about this

Forgot to mention it opens summer 2017. Also there's a Stardust Crusaders movie on the the way as well.

>Japanese movies ever being good

Japan only does quality pictures. The only thing they've ever produced well with actors are children's action shows like Sentai and Kamen Rider or horror film but really every country does horror better than the US

This will be eons easier to pull off than literally any other JoJo Part, at least. However the JoJo plots are simply too long to be dumbed down into a film without losing bits and pieces

Unless Diamond was a trilogy like the anime cours are, then it's going to be utter shit instead of passable

What the fuck.

Abandon all hope

I agree, but switch it up from the Kira walfas so you don't look like the same poster

Is this real life.

I could've told you that for free. The Attack on Titan movie was the hottest garbage I've seen asides from narancia. At least the American adaptation of Ghost in the Shell is looking fine. Maybe American studios can do better justice to JoJo than Japanese studios can, who knows.

I grew up about 15 minutes from Paisley Park so it was pretty neat to see it referenced.

Warner is involved, does that mean anything good?

>LA Jojo movie
>Toho
>Caring
What is this, a reddit invasion? Who gives a shit?

If it's going to be an actual movie I think it could only cover the 5 or 6 first episodes of the anime

>You'll see Crazy Diamond CGi in your lifetime
Fascinating, but highly disturbing

These are the correct response.

I'm interested to see how the fuck will Josuke and Okuyasu hair will work in real life

>People are talking about something related to JoJo's Bizarre Adventure in /jojo/

Stop trying to fit in

Well, if they were paced like the anime yes. If they cut out a lot of what makes DiU good in the first place they can cram all the shit they need to into a 2 hour movie at max and have a box office bomb to put the Phantom Blood movie to shame

But hey, astronomers are gonna have a sight to see when they find all of our sides in orbit

Warner picked and kept David Pro around so yeah

>Crazy D does CLANG sfx when it punches something
What a time to be alive

Just finished reading the part 7. when was it supposed to get good? is part 8 good or shit like part 7?

So guys, should I watch the OVA? If I do, should I watch the whole thing or just Battle in Egypt

The only true answer is to watch both

Part 8 is steadily becoming my fav part help
rereading it is amazing and the stands and the art and the oh man oh gosh

Nobody on Cred Forums talks about fucking Japanese film, even they know Japanese film is shit

Ohh, spooky

i always see jap movies thread. you can fuck off.

Friend, I'm talking about fanart being drawn like Araki or DP does it compared to fanart being drawn in different styles. Not critiquing Araki/DP at all, rather praising them.

>tfw read through Part 5 and it still came off as one of the weaker Parts despite the good 'translation'
>tfw still loved the Stand battles and villains, even going so far as to like them more than the protagonists
>tfw honestly hoping the Vento Aureo anime is good for the possibility of changing my opinion on seeing things actually acted
>tfw also hoping for Romi Park to reprise as Giorno over that dull ass motherfucker from the Fighting Games

Koichi is a tiny man

Why the fuck do they wear sailor clothes?

>Doesn't know what a pompadour is

Interview
live.line.me/r/channels/21/broadcast/51883

4u

>count of id still at 41.
how many posts you make in every thread about part 5?

Read the manga

>CLANG
>implying it won't be 3:34 youtube.com/watch?v=CUv4swI0b7c

Cast
natalie.mu/comic/news/203410

I dunno man I wasnt a fan of neither her roles as Koichi or Giorno, but I hope Giorno is the only one from the crew that gets a different voice actor, the others from the vydia games and comercials sound pretty good

Say hello to Koichi

Was Bruford a stand user? Maybe he was the original user of Love Deluxe.

Thanks doc

The director is Miike so at least we know he'll make it bizarre..

That sfx its so fucking good I love it for no reason

This is my first in a while that wasn't a reply

Part 4 is almost over, so there's not much I can do outside of waifufagging Shinobu or getting hyped over Mikitaka

>Emporio is driving

I would fight a part 3 Dio with my shitty anonymous body for the slim chance of getting a hold of his golden bracelets, just for the slim chance of being able to break those dirty reality bending hands and render that beast of a woman helpless to my stand [Blurred Lines]

He's the only adult in that situation

It's just a man blowing through his lips (like imitating a horse) straight into the mic

>L is Josuke

>not a blond midget
confirmed trash

ask.fm/Clarknova/answers/138979586281

JoJo has an official toonami air date

Oct 15th at 12:30

Supervisor: Takashi Miike

Josuke Higashikata = Kento Yamazaki
Jotaro = Yūsuke Iseya
Koichi = Ryunosuke Kamiki
Okuyasu = J.J. Jr. Mackenyu
Keicho = Masaki Okada
Yukako = Nana Komatsu

Tomoko = Alisa Mizuki
Ryohei = Jun Kunimura

I want to [M A R R Y] Hato!

Go back to sleep, Damo.

One more level of shading and these edits would be perfect. I hope whoever is doing these keeps doing them and getting better and better, because these are great for fucking with my anime only friend.

Part 3 dub? Or are they just banking on the fact that it'll be unpopular?

Its gonna be the Viz dub

Wait so, no Kira? Who the fuck's the antagonist then?

>L and Usopp voiced Shigechi

Post Yukako and Koichi love please

Well quite frankly i think you'd be surprised about alligators in any situation.
Sure you might be in florida, but that is still a two hundred pound death machine.

Really the only people that can not be surprised are australians, just because they have worse shit to deal with.

Keicho and Okuyasu

What if Doppio was toilet-trained but Diavolo wasn't, so when Doppio took control he'd regularly have to deal with his pants being full of bossu's shit

This is probrably how Josuke will look like

Where do you get retarded ideas like this?

This is a good idea

I thought you meant based Kenichi Matsuyama and had some hope for a minute.
I completely forgot there was a Death Note tv series.

doc already posted it

I'm also a fan of Romi Park's Giorno. I doubt they'll cast her for the anime though.

5, 2 is not gay

If Jonathan and Joseph are ripped as fuck, wouldn't they as females have similar body-types? As in high muscle and very low fat.

A ripped female body doesn't actually look that different from a ripped male body, it turns out.

... "female"?

>that entire part of SBR when Johnny and Gyro try to blow all their money by gambling and they keep winning
>"We just WON, Gyro!"
>"Yeah well, that's gambling, Johnny."

I forgot about this, god damn SBR is funny.

The director of the Diamond is Unbreakable movie is the guy who directed the Gyakuten Saiban movie. This might actually be interesting.

Forgot to post Angelo

Angelo = Takayuki Yamada

If women get too much muscle, they end up looking like this due to the excess testosterone.

Note that the tits are basically the same as male pecs, because the bulk of a breast is fat. If you've got massive amounts of muscle then the pectoral behind the breast will be big, but the breast itself will be tiny due to the lack of fat.

>That guy is also the director of Audition and Ichi the Killer
Holy shit, this might actually be interesting indeed

>Not reading JJL while listening to those two songs:
youtube.com/watch?v=HdahP278OSM
youtube.com/watch?v=xaG0BApSSAs

IT'S LIKE YOU HATE FUN, user

>Diamond is Unbreakable movie
wat

>Takashi Miike
Okay lads this could definitely work, I'm hyped now.
He's great at shlocky horror movies and he's done perfect adaptations for Ichi The Killer and Ace Attorney.
If there's anyone that can do a JoJo movie, it's him.

>yfw reading this
>yfw reading the vine bottle moment

That is the thing about jojo. It is funny. It is pulp fiction at its finest.
One of my friends has been trying to get into it, and he keeps getting pissed at how 'stupid' it is sometimes.
I dont know if its the artstyle or the manly dudes but everyone expects it to be super grim and serious.
I keep telling him jojo is extremely tongue in cheek and he cant stand it or doesnt get it.

warnerbros.co.jp/movie/jojo/
A website is up now.

Did anyone else really like how clearly difficult it was for Johnny to give up the corpse-parts? And how at first he was going to let him be taken.

It honestly made me like him and his and Gyro's friendship more than if he'd immediately sacrificed the corpse for Gyro without even having to think about it, like any of the other JoJos would've done for their friends. Helped emphasize just how much both Gyro and the corpse actually meant to Johnny.

>Speedwagon
>Cream
>In A Silent Way
>Yasuho
Nice taste

>Jonathan
>Dio
>Hol Horse
>Jolyne best girl
I like your style

Pretty awesome taste all around

>part 5
> not ass pulls
yeah right

Name literally one more

Grateful Dead is convoluted as fuck.

Araki can't let them do this. He just can't. Can he?

There's a statement from him on the site. He says he's looking forward to it and that it's a great honor.

Live action Part 4 before Part 3 or 5

What a world

Giorno gets new abilities on the fly on like three occasions.
GER was unsatisfying but it wasn't an asspull in the slightest. Multiple characters had talked about the power of the arrow and how whoever got it would win, Giorno got the arrow, and unsurprisingly won. It would've been an asspull if no-one had known about the arrow and Giorno had accidentally gotten stabbed with it and won that way.

Jojo non-homo JAV when?

>warner making wrong decisions.
nothing new

THIS CANNOT BE HAPPENING!

Being anticlimactic isn't an asspull

I'm sorry but what?

I just wonder how they are going to condense part 4 into a 90 minute to 2 hour movie.
I mean i presume Kira will be the focus of it, unless its going to a franchise. Then i could see RHCP being the main antagonist.

Rockstar would make a good villain for the first movie

As per the cast list, Kira is not part of it. The antagonists are from the early chapters, namely Angelo and perhaps Yukako.

Was bite the dust a requiem ability?

No.

Was it rape?

nah it was a sub stand.
Kira took the arrow, not his stand.

Speaking of Bites The Dust, it showed that it manifest like a tiny Killer Queen for Hayato. Despite being a nightmarish time warping groundhog day curse, do you think he ever took a moment to play with tiny KQ?

I wish i had a tiny killer queen. Its cute.

To a certain extent since it kinda follows the same steps but differently

>She's Tomoko
My dick is ready

I've had my dog since 2003 or so. Her name is Joey, but she's gotten a million weird nicknames since then, the most common one being "JoJo". This was before I knew about JoJo or was into it.

>dog
>JoJo

I am very thankful for her health.

I honestly don't know. If only someone could translate the moonrunes at 00:39, I believe we could crack this mystery. until then, all we can do is keep posting it in every jojo thread until somebody knows.

It's confirmed to be chapter 1, so there is gonna be at least one movie after this.

Google translate app on phones can detect moon runes with your camera and translate them

It says "I'll make you into a work of art!"

Well, at least we gonna get live-action Jojolion, since it's not gonna be animated.

They probably wouldn't be able to find a guy for Avdol. Also Part 4 they can just film in any Japanese town for cheap instead of somewhere that looks like Italy or multiple settings for Part 3.

God bless you, anons.

I WANT SHOKOTAN CASTED.

What? I've lived in Florida my entire fucking life. You see the shit and you're just like lolFlorida. Its hard to be surprised when they're fucking everywhere.

>Shokotan for part 6 live action
or better
>Shokotan sings the OP for part 6

> Shokotan plays F.F.

>200% [K-A-W-A-I]

Im pretty sure araki has a restraining order on that girl.
Besides you'd have to follow the poor thing with a mop during the entire filming.

> Shokotan plays Anansui

>666
>This is the shit we can expect in the next thread

So, what were your reactions when you realized satan himself was derailing our threads?

was it an alien

praying naranciafag comes back

>a better jojo
>a better villain
Leave and never return

I want to give her a piggy back ride ;_;

I want to give her a reverse cowboy ride
If you catch my sacred words

All parts are shit, but your favourite one is the worst.

Are there ANY good live action anime adaptions out there besides Anno's Cutie Honey? I mean, I guess GTO would be difficult to fuck up but i havent seen it yet. Devilman, Fist of the North Star, Gundam, Death Note, they were all garbage.
My hopes for this are low. Couldnt even get a white dude for Joseph.

Ruroni Kenshin was good.

And Ace Attorney
But name another one good besides that 2

The guy doing the Jojo movie directed the Ace Attorney movie, actually.

Source?

twitter.com/pKjd/status/781010704123985920

Why are fujos so weird?

jotaro dies in part 6

Not exactly the same comparison, but the legendary Korean movie "Oldboy" was actually an adaptation of a manga series of the same name. "Oldboy" is reputed to be the best Korean film of all time and one of the best films of all time, period. However, the director of "Oldboy" is competent and creative, unlike Miike, so we'll see how that pans out. Here's a prayer to you, DiU.

and so does his daugther
you sure showed me you animeonly!! XDD!!

You forgot a bit there, bud.

>hurting best JoJo

Rohan got beaten half to death and all the windows in his house smashed and then house burned down just for touching Josuke's hair, this makes no fucking sense.

Was Anno's Cutie Honey good? I never saw it.

Kakyoin gets drawn as a mermaid on occasions because of his resemblance to Ariel from The Little Mermaid (red hair, fujo qualities, green color scheme for clothing, etc). It makes more sense than the other shit that gets seen (like in most of the Jotakak shota doujins out there).

What do you think? Then later he'll shove his Crazy D in that repaired anus

>27 year old Jotaro in Part 4 is being played by a 40 year old

It's perfect guys.

>best
>josuke
You meant to say his father joseph?

>Josuke is best JoJo

Rethink your life. Josuke is 3rd best. Oldseph and Youngseph are 1 and 2, respectively.

> We will focus on human drama rather than action.
No budget confirmed.

I mean, it is Part 4

Post >yfw they couple josuke and yukako in the movie

>We will focus on human drama rather than action.
>No Kira
Literally why?

>Cred Forums is one person

Different people having different opinion you dumbass.

I actually really like Joseph too. Imho Joseph and Josuke are my favorites.

The fact that it's getting released in the summer of next year (which means about a year of production) should tell you that it's not getting much legitimate quality CGI. Usually that shit takes a LONG time to do well but since the timetable is so fast, it's obvious if there is any CGI, it'll be Japanese CGI. RIP DIU.

Al least they started do SC in 2011.

Is Part 4 really as unpopular in Japan as people say?

>Same director as the Ace Attorney movie
That's baller, actually. The film did change some things for seemingly no reason (like Redd White's entire character design) but it was fantastic at keeping the goofy spirit of the games. Definitely cautiously optimistic now.

Apparently its top 3 in most recent polls

What are the other two in the top three?

>implying Shokotan isnt gonna play Jolynes mother,

If HFTF was based on Part 4 instead of Part 3, what would the roster have looked like?

part 2
pillar men worst villains in jojo

You should go the fuck back there and stay there.

Excuse me,what exactly is wrong with reddit?

Either you're false flagging or you're genuinely retarded. Either way, fuck off.

Good arguement but i'll keep posting.sorry.

I'm not so sure where the basis of 'which part is popular in Japan' comes from

I'm kinda hoping there will be animations for Part 4 spinoffs too (like The Book)

> yfw when you play Josuke instead of Jotaro
Or is he gonna play them both? ayylmaot

Fuck off. You're not wanted here.

Don't mind him. Most people here also post on Reddit since the /jojo/ community is so small. "Exlusivers" like him just want to scare off people so they can meme in peace. Is normal.

1. SC
2. DIU
3. BT

>Most people here also post on Reddit
Yeah, and small fucking wonder this general is considered the worst on a board full of shit generals. Small fucking wonder Jojofags are hated here now after years of Jojo being a cult classic on Cred Forums. Any stupid meme-obsessed Redditor fucks here need to get out and stay out.

>Rashomon
>yojimbo
>Seven Samurai
perhaps crazy diamond can fix your lack of movie knowledge

All you Need is Kill was pretty good. But that was an LN adaptation.

Dragonball Evolution
that is all

>Disliking people for also using reddit

Why tho?

Diamond is Unbreakable, even by live-action. Don't fear.

Because you come here, you don't lurk, you don't try to adapt to the culture (though much fucking good that would do if there are so many others like you here giving you the impression that your shitty behavior is okay) and you try to turn this place into your own personal Reddit-esque playground to the chagrin of people who come here because it's Cred Forums and they like it that way.

Perhaps D4C could recommend you good Japanese movies from different directors!

I only post on reddit like 7 months ago.
My first and last post on reddit.

its cause of anime airing. after VA starts, normal order will be restored.

What kind of shitty behavior do you mean?

Post Aida Mitsuo quotes.

Spamming shitty memes, being generally unfunny, being unable to use proper punctuation and spelling like this guy:
Some of these posts have been deleted, so it seems the mods agree with me. Mods = gods.

where can I read chapter 545 of Vento Aureo?
Bato.to and the pastebin doesn't have it

Old translations are on bato.to,new translations are not done yet.

if you mean the new translations, it's not updated yet i believe (unless you mean the old translations)

new thread when?

cute

new thread 147829671

My prediction is DIU will be split into multiple movies

We are not even lose to the bump limit

Isn't 500 the bump limit?

What the fuck are you doing?

What the heck why? There's only 300 posts here.

gappy makes me happy

ora ora ora

kono dio da

toki wo tomare

gay priest here

Pre-production is different from actual production. Pre-production can take an indefinite amount of time, while production schedules need to be timed to save costs, usually. That said, it's more than likely the SDC film didn't actually start production until much later, so without knowing when it started, we can't assume the CGI until that is known or until we watch it.

>OP shamefully samefagging his own thread

It is.
Check the website doc linked. It says chapter1 on it.

He'll probably be in future movies. They also didn't announce anything about anime Kira til he actually appeared.

>Jonathan is 195 cm and 105 kg

Confirmed for doesn't even lift. How is this fucker so huge looking again?

Actually pretty glad they went with Diamond is Unbreakable instead of Stardust Crusaders. It has an all Japanese cast (VA they could probably get away with), and a slower pace that can end at different points.

It's still going to be shit, but at least they've actually tried to make it something more than a cashgrab.

I guess. But everytime I click on the old scans I get an error on the page and won't show

Even knockoff jojo threads are shit

How many you think? Possibly 3 with one for each cour? Would they take some liberties like end the second movie on Kira changing his face or maybe just Atom Heart father. I think some fights may be either seen in a series of montages or cut entirely but who knows, maybe japan really wants JANKEN.

British genes and cooking

>Spamming shitty memes, being generally unfunny, being unable to use proper punctuation
Sounds an awful lot like Cred Forums.

Oh shit I loved OldBoy. Fuck the Western version though. Had no idea it was a manga
Cred Forums's culture is what makes it shit so..
No for real dude, compare all the Cred Forumstier shit posted here daily to /m/ s level of discussion and you try to tell me Cred Forumss methods of vetting newfags works. It doesn't. Youre a decade too late. Hell, no spoon-feeding doesnt encourage people to Google it just encourages them to be ignorant of anything pre-when they started lurking. Its why people here seriously believe anything about NGE aside from the psychology stuff was original. Even when everything else Gainax ever made was an homage or remix
Yeah i didn't count it for that reason. But actually, its an adaptation of a novel. Light novels are for plebs
Yes its fucking amazing. Unlike the other one it actually understands what makes Nagai stuff good. Its how I knew his Godzilla movie would be good. I think 3.33 was some kind of weird fluke, or maybe he stopped caring.

>GE:R was an asspull, even though they were chasing the arrow around for dozens of chapters and reqiuem stands were already established
>Kira gets BtD randomly after killing Hayato
>its perfectly fine

Highway Star was weird in the start
Isn't this Kira and Shinobu?

It's bait and not actually Kira and whatever girl that is. It doesn't really look like Shinobu.

The gambling or bet gimmicks of each part have always been among my favorite.

What kind of weird fetish is this?

stands are magic
waht u want?

It was big in japan a few years ago

>Fetish for mosquitoes bites
>Fetish for hands
>Fetish for lick eyeballs
Araki is in some weird shit isn't he

Shh, Gyro is sleeping.

You know he is.

I mean neither are much of an asspull as Kira gaining a new ability was something done to set up the idea that the arrow striking a stand user again can grant them great potential in times of dire need or extreme resolve. I felt that Kira gaining BtD was perfectly fine and GER made perfect sense based on Polnareff's story and the general urgency of needing to get the arrow. My only wish is that it would be implemented in some way in part 6 for Pucci to attain his stand as opposed to KABUTOMUSHI. Though I did enjoy his progression from White Snake to C-moon because of Dio's bone being an integral part of making Pucci more powerful on top of a 36 man sacrifice, I didn't understand why the moon and the kennedy space center was considered so damn important. Anyone got a canon reason at all?

Big in Japan, alright.

GYRO I WANT TO TOUCH YOUR BALLS

>Fetish for 120 year-old-vampires grooming 15-year-old black priests

This sounds like something Kira would say. Araki is fucking weird.

>36 souls to feed the baby
>Pucci fused with the baby
>C-Moon gravity powers
>You need to be in Kennedy Space center because the "low gravity" in that place
>In that "low gravity" place C-Moon is stronger
>Stronger C-Moon evolves into Made In Heaven

How come if a person can only have one stand Valentine was capable of using Cream Starter?

That's bullshit, Cred Forums used to love part 2 for years before the anime came out.

He said he picked it up from an AU Hot Pants.

Cream Starter was maybe a bound stand that can be used even if the user dies

Japanese fujoshis have loved part 2 for ages as well. The Joseph/Caesar ship is still huge over there. Seems some more elitist tripe.

>low gravity
Fuck I need to reread part 6 then I wasn't aware of that point. Shit I don't know man I just feel like the arrow would have made a great catalyst for Pucci to turn his C-Moon into Made In Heaven.

3 probably, even in Nipland the executives want to milk properties as much as possible and they know that 3 is the magic number for maximum dosh.

I feel lucky to be one of those Anons that didn't had to wait a single month for an intense bug battle. What was Araki thinking when he did that?

>tfw universe got reset because kira couldnt kill jotaro

shhh
sofutto ando wetto

Highway Star started off being remotely controlled while the user was in a coma and the illusions in the tunnel were part of it's ability to lure people there to attack. It's never brought up again because Yuuya never had any reason to make illusions to bait people again. I think it's also implied that the illusion ability is bound to the tunnel as well so he can only ever make illusions in the tunnel which is kind of shitty.

This. Easiest way to spot a newfag is when they pretend Cred Forums never changed before they showed up.
Remember when we used to shit on people that had waifus?

d-don't we still shit on waifus and enjoy part 2? I thought it was just a vocal minority.

It was still pretty tense surprisingly.

Does Lady Snowblood count?

I'm glad I didn't have to wait as well, but shit was still cash and very JoJo-ish.

>he doesn't at least like 6
It's time for a reread user, it's actually great on rereads and I hated it the first time through.

7 has an awesome story and it looks godly in colour, what the fuck, user?

Cred Forums IS Cred Forums now user. Im sorry.

>Playlist with /jojo/ related music
>Bohemian Rhapsody
>My sister: "Le Suicide Squad song XD"
>mfw

?

>american prez is patriotic
how to prove that?
>well, he has a american flag printed on his back

Bravo araki and deep lores of part 7

We have to go back.

Wasn't there a SDC movie announcement not to long ago?

That was a well-founded rumour, but the director probably realized how stupid a SC movie would be and made DiU instead.

If you listened to Bohemian Rhapsody and said "le Ungalo's stand", everyone would feel the same way about you

You can't go back anymore.

Hopefully you are not one of those "OMG they referenced this song in JoJo XD"-Youtube Kiddies

Yeah but they've decided on doing a series of DiU movies instead. Probably because it'd be less expensive to make and because there's more publicity for it because of the anime at the moment.

My friends read the manga.
We hear a lot of jojo-related music and do jokes about that.
Isn't weird

>JoJo playlist related

It's a cool idea, actually

Please..

VA probably would have started by the time the first DiU movie comes out.

Ah yes, these guys... I hope they will understand they are ruining JoJo like that

As long nobody cares about that, it's ok.

I know but that's what they're doing for some reason.

I don't mind it if people use JoJo to listen to music they'd otherwise wouldn't have listened to, I was just making a parallel that hearing a song referenced by JoJo and then feeling superior at someone who heard that same song referenced in another media is a bit dumb.

That said, Aerosmith is the best stand of all time.

Post gay priest

Li'l Bomber is shit, buddy. It's just a dumb toy plane that's as easily confused as its user.

alien baby soon

woah, new phone background.

>Li'l Bomber

call it his lil bomber one more time motherfucker

Parasyte
Library Wars
Princess Jellyfish
Boku Dake Ga Inai Machi
Helter Skelter
Tokyo Tribe
Crows Zero
Strawberry Shortcakes
Nobunaga Concerto
Detroit Metal City

>SBR ending
youtube.com/watch?v=Tm4BrZjY_Sg

>leave for a few days
>live action JoJo
Dear god no

>Takashi Miike, director of 13 Assassins
Nevermind, sign me the fuck up

Me when I see gay priest

Hey user, I think I love you.

>not this

youtube.com/watch?v=W-062j9dafg

>how about this one ?

youtu.be/yFKv1EDFe90

How long you think Part 7 anime will be?
Inb4 they don't animate part 7

I LOVE TRISH! TRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISH!

Hetalia style

We have't done a mosaic since Italian Restaurant. We should do one again sometime and if mosaic Anton doesn't show up maybe I can jump in

They could probably pull off 39 like DiU since, even though the chapters are much longer, they have less panels per page and more panels that are just scenery porn or glamour shots since part of the reason Araki wanted to switch to Ultra Jump was for more freedom in drawing bigger and more detailed scenes. In terms of 'content' and how it would fare being adapted to television it's about the same amount of content to cover. 48 would be nice for the scenery porn though.

Jotaro looks more like Kosaku Kira.

Soshite, toki wa ugokidasu

Post characters who deserved better

do we have a cast

Holy Shit he does, why couldn't they have gotten him to be Kira?

Johnny
;_;

Masaki Okada (Hana-Kimi, Boku no Hatsukoi o Kimi ni Sasagu, Otomen, Mahō Tsukai ni Taisetsu na Koto,Space Brothers) as Keichō Nijimura (Older Brother to Okuyasu)

Mackenyu (Chihayafuru) as Okuyasu Nijimura (Other Best Freind to Josuke)

Takayuki Yamada (Bakuman., Terraformars, Crows Zero, Gantz) as Anjūrō Katagiri (First villain that Josuke fights and a Serial Killer)

Yusuke Iseya (Casshern, Rurouni Kenshin Part II: Kyoto Inferno, Shinjuku Swan, Honey and Clover) as Jōtarō Kūjō (The Main Protagionist of Part 3 and a Mentor to Josuke)

Alisa Mizuki (Doraemon: Nobita no Space Heroes) as Tomoko Higashikata

Jun Kunimura (Attack on Titan, Chihayafuru, The Wind Rises, Ichi the Killer) as Ryōhei
Higashikata (Grandfather to Josuke)

>L and Shigechi have the same voice
>Kira killed L
>Kira killed Shigechi

Kento Yamazaki (Orange, Your Lie in April, Heroine Shikkaku, Wolf Girl and Black Prince, live-action Death Note television, seen right) as Jōsuke Higashikata (The Main Protagonist of Diamond is Unbreakable)

Ryunosuke Kamiki (Howl's Moving Castle, The Secret World of Arrietty, Bakuman., Rurouni Kenshin Part II: Kyoto Inferno) as Kōichi Hirose (Best Freind to Josuke and everyone’s favourite poser)

Nana Komatsu (Bakuman., Kin Kyori Renai, World of Kanako) as Yukako Yamagishi (Koichi’s Stalker and later becomes his girlfriend)

The only one that looks like his character is Ryohei.

Eh it all depends on the custome i mean loook at live action Edward Elric

The guy playing Keicho looks like he can definitely pull off smug. Casting seems surprisingly good.

I guess he could pull off Jotaro based on this mock-up

>Koichi isn't a kid acting like a teen
Shit.

He'll be doing P4 Jotaro so he'll be wearing white and won't need to look as huge or intimidating.

Still think Yusuke Iseya should have been Kira. Actually who would be best for Rohan and Kira

That Okuyasu is TOO CUTE

Also the movie is JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond Is Unbreakable Chapter I so there will be sequels

The casting only goes up to characters like Keicho and Yukako so I'm guessing the first one will end on RHCP.

It will probably cover until RHCP fight.

>Not adapting Phantom Blood

Least crazy, and with no stands to animate, what were they thinking

As you know, I'm a man of ____

Yep my bet is that it will be four movies

Movie 1 - Up to RHCP

Movie 2 - Rohan,Reimi,Shigechi ending on Shigechi's Death or SHA

duwang

That Ed is too tall.

Actually maybe three - depending on how much they want to cover

The reason why they are DIU is location and charcters are Japanese compared to the British Cast

That they would get for PB

When are we getting a British produced Phantom Blood

It would require a much larger budget do PB,BT,SDC because they are not set in Japan.

youre a fucking nigger

And a Hollywood Battle Tendency

Never sadly though i would like it

They're actually going to film it in Spain. I'm not even shitting you. Spain. news.mynavi.jp/articles/2016/09/28/jojo2/

When WB realizes is past time to ditch DC for 11 comics.

Bollywood Stone Ocean please.

>news.mynavi.jp/articles/2016/09/28/jojo2/

The fuck,well at least the setting will be more unquie looking

Steel Ball Run spaghetti western please

Nollywood has to do Stardust Crusaders

My dad is Warner Brothers Japan, there'll be 3 movies and this is what they cover.

1 - Jotaro Kujo Meets Josuke Higashikata
2 - Josuke Meets Angelo
3 - Nijimura Brothers
4 - Koichi Hirose's Echoes
5 - Yukako Yamagishi is in Love
6 - Red Hot Chili Pepper

1 - Let's Go to the Mangaka's House
2 - Shigechi's Harvest
3 - Rohan Kishibe's Adventure
4 - Yukako Yamagishi Wants to be Like Cinderella
5 - Yoshikage Kira Just Wants a Quiet Life
6 - Sheer Heart Attack

1 - Atom Heart Father
2 - The Cat Who Loved Kira
3 - I Am An Alien
4 - My Dad is Not My Dad
5 - Cheap Trick
6 - Another One Bites the Dust
7 - Crazy Diamond is Unbreakable

Anything not listed is cut.

Peruvian Jojolion

Actually i am surprised they are not doing VA.

I guess? This movie adaptation is sounding weirder and weirder the more we learn about it.

But who would the cast be?

I don't believe you but that's what i think will happen

That'd just leave them with a shit ton of zombies to make up for instead.

Where does it say it?

>3
I am actually kinda looking foward to it mainly because the Director is good and the cast is good

>phantom blood and sc ovas
>diu and vento aureo live actions
>stone ocean and sbr ???

Jesus fuck it'd be legitimate kino. Imagine their CGI for Stands.

Its going to be terrible, full goofy cosplay mode.

I'll love it.

Yukako and now thinking about it Jotaro looks pretty damn spot on

They're doing DiU because it's set in Japan and doesn't require any foreigners except whoever they cast for Joseph. Easy and cheap. Doing a live action VA would be a nightmare for a Japanese studio.

You think they care about that? They'll probably cast Joseph with a japanese actor too.

They are filming in San Roque, Cadiz?

I know I'm just saying doing DiU without making it a complete fucking disaster is easier to do and if they want to actually do a good job then they only need to cast one foreigner. I doubt they care about doing a good job.

Anybody have the reaction image of Koichi nervously drinking through a straw? I need it for reasons and I can't fucking remember which chapter it was.

Both the title and several times throughout the article. This bit is important:
また本作は、杜王町を再現するべくスペイン、カタルーニャ地方のシッチェスやバルセロナで撮影を行うことも発表。

"And furthermore, it was announced that in this work, Morioh will be filmed in the cities of Sitges and Barcelona, in the Catalonia region of Spain."

It's from the beginning of Yukako Yamagishi is in Love.

Eh it's Takashi Miike and for the most part he is a damn good director plus this is a big TOHO and Warner Brothers collab

But is he tall enough? Or are they gonna pull a Tom Hardy and film him from below all the time

>Sitges and Barcelona, in the Catalonia
Odd, but not bad.

Thanks man, I thought it was in Vision of Cinderella for some reason.

Is that true Diego Brando is muslim ?

Yes, i watched interview here and there, they constantly been saying about Spain.

Very odd. I'm cautiously optimistic. I'm thinking that if they wanted to make a shoddy job they wouldn't go as far as film in SPAIN something that is supposed to be filmed in JAPAN (therefore quickly and cheaply).
We'll see, I guess.

Sitges and Barcelona? They don't look like Morioh at all. I wish I could go to see it but it's a bit far from where I live.

That Okuyasu looks WAY to Bishonen

No problem. That's a good reaction image.

Haircut will fix him. They'll be focusing on making him dumb and cute over scary delinquent though.

I'm expecting it to be a dumb cringe movie. I'm hoping to be surprised but either way I'll be entertained

Holy shit nigga that's the best taste I have ever seen in those threads.

Normalfags talking about how JoJo becomes shit after Part 2 never fails to make me laugh.

But have they cast a Rohan yet?

Template please.

It's going to be a trilogy and the first film will probably cover until RHCP, so no.

Find a flaw.

Dead.

o shit he ded

Joseph can't be best JoJo because he's impure, even if his NTR enabling spawned purest JoJo.

>thought he was an ugly moron at first
>ended up being one of my favorite jojo characters

This. Joseph is racist and sexist, all while being a literal nigger and impure whore himself. He was a mistake, nothing but trash.

So what will Nat King Cole do that justifies his 'A' development stat?

Post Kakyoins

That's Kazuki Kitamura not Yusuke Iseya.
They probably figured he was too old for Jotaro cause he's like 47
He played a really autistic serial killer not too long ago so maybe they'll consider him for Kira?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YOAL4E_0L8s

Has the lame Stand ability of extreme Final Fantasy wardrobe application. Also he probably winds up unzipping his dick when he goes to take a piss sometimes and frankly that's pretty nasty.

>implying I am a fujoshi faggot
no

>Also he probably winds up unzipping his dick
lewd

Actually i think he could be a good Kira

akagi was good

If animated KQ looks like this,I dont want to see CGI KQ

>favourite animal

my fucking side

Which side?

He's literally too cute to be Okuyasu

The dark side

Johnny should try spinning, that's a good trick.

TOHO had a hand in making Parasyte which had good CGI as did AssClass so it probably won't be that bad.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=dcVuEbnq-8Y
Japanese CGI in live action movies isn't nearly as bad as it used to be or on the level of tv cgi they use in sentai and tokusatsu

pretty good, except for the least favourite crew.

> SBR live-action
> cars instead of horses like in SnK movies.

>Are you shinichi izumi-kun?
>mfw

>DSL

>generic damsel in distress story

>the ultimate dsl

His braid thing is fucking stupid. Seriously, he's got a cool and distinctive bowlcut, but then he's got long hair at the back which he braids, loops over the top of his skull, and pins in front so the end of it looks like a fringe. What the fuck, Buccellati? Who told you that looked good? It's a lot simpler and better-looking with the braid omitted, there's a reason so much fanart either leaves it out or crops the top of his head.

Why is she so perfect?

That was an animation fluke, and the design was better during KQ's actual introduction the next episode.

Found the un/fa/ pleb

Is she the girl that sung Sorairo Days? She covered Part 1 OP and smashed it

youtube.com/watch?v=E8j2mG2Bh3c
I want Shokotan to sing Part 6 op

Yeah I dunno what they were thinking there. It's probably just nepotism cause his dad is super famous (and super manly too, what happened)
They should've cast some kid from LDH like Nobuyuki Suzuki, they're all massive and tanned and basically play delinquents all the time anyways

She also told araki personally that she wants to be in an abusive relationship with Jotaro

youtube.com/watch?v=-SPFbQq-jNg

You fucking pleb

Die.

I felt so bad for poor Araki there. People go on about creepy fujo interviews with him, but I can only imagine that a real person telling you how she wants your fictional characters to violently assault her must feel even worse.

Giorno's hair is shitty too

>implying araki didn't fap after that interview

I'll give you that

>Implying Araki would fap to crazy bitches
He's a man of taste, he'd probably fap to some of his Johnny covers

He probably faps to this.

lmao how small is kira's dick

Maybe he had a boner? So it could potentially be huge and hidden behind the towel.

His nuts must be tiny or nonexistent though. I guess since Sea Kira lost his it's a possibility.

Why would he get a boner over a kid?

It literally looks like he's hiding a pussy.

My dads name is Joseph he's also in the air force.

Its also funny because my name is his first name and middle name switched around and because of that I've been called Jojo because I when went to pick up food at an Asian restaurant the place has my dad name as the name under the the house number so when I go they started calling me Joe I correct them saying that my middle name so they took that as both names being joe so now they call me Jojo.

Another weird coincidence is my dad and me share the same kinda birthmark on the left side of our faces.

Exploring his feelings for small shota hands, fuck if I know.

Tranny Kira
Tranny Kira fisting his boipussi with his girlfriends

To be continued:

here you go faggots

Kira's dick is trying to escape his body, someone help that poor man

I do the same though

No wonder he has to kill women and steal their hands

Don't we all?

Jerking off to Johnny Joestar is a sign of respect. (That poor guy had his life ruined.)

That didn't end well the last time, and it was animated.