One Piece

Best boy Sanji.
Spoilers soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

mangastream.com/r/one_piece/841/4794/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sanji and Nami are a miracle of the universe.
I love both of them lots and lots

Gion should have been Admiral.

>gion should be a admiral
But gion a female.

Legit spoilers are out.
The flashback gets finished with sanji and his mom and it looks like we will get to see what happened with cracker and Luffy.

Post them then.

So Luffy ate the biscuits after all?

Join DateAug 2013LocationGrand Line
Default Spoilers Ch. 841
Chapter 841 To the East Sea

6th month of Imprisonment
Young Sanji's iron mask is removed only during meals
He thinks about the past while eating
Despite his inexperience, he's making a lunchbox for his bedridden sickly mother
Before the queen could eat, an old maid tasted the food, but it was apparently really bad
Yet Sanji's mother ate the food smiling, saying it was really delicious
Sanji decided to study cooking after seeing his mother's smiling face

Inside the cage again
Sanji is reading about All Blue in a cookbook received from the guard, when Ichiji, Niji and Yonji arrive.
Reiju is nursing Sanji after he was bullied by them.
According to Reiju, those 3 brothers "do not possess" the emotions of "sadness" or "pity".
Sanji tells Reiju that he wants to become a cook.
Reiju is at a loss, and Sanji strongly tells her (while crying) that if he manages to escape he won't have to look at his father's face ever again.
Reiju destroys the cage and lets Sanji flee

Sanji escapes and meets his father by chance
Judge lets him go without resistance.

Judge: "Do not ever tell anyone that I am your father...it's a failure I don't want anyone to know."

Sanji hears these words and cries.
Reiju, listening to them from the shadows, cries too
She then leads Sanji to another ship

Reiju: "Don't come back here anymore!! The sea is huge...you will definitely meet some kind people one day!! "

Flashback end

Seducing Woods

11 hours passed since the fighting started
Luffy ate all of Cracker's biscuit soldiers (and became super fat)

Ok so.

Kaido with an amputed leg vs10 000 adults minks, the worst generation as a whole, Prime Gol D. Roger crew, Prime WB crew, Prime Shanks crew, Prime Big Mom crew, Prime Shiki crew, the revolutionary army, every single marines since the creation of the WG in their prime, Pluton, Uranus, Poseidon AND a moon sized figting robot invented by Vegapunk and handcrafted by Tom who ate every single devil fruits possible?

And she should have been promoted to Admiral. Fuck Green Bull.

I'm hoping we see Green Bull soon. Pretty sure he'll follow "Corrupt Justice".

> Reiju was good all along

Truly the best girl, I knew Oda wouldn't let me down

>Luffy won by a gag

She's just a generic Robin look alike though. We don't need another.

Kaido neg diff.

>She's just a generic Robin look alike though

She's based on Michiyo Kogure, son.

>An offscreen gag

>Reiju double confirmed good
Miss fatty BTFO twice.
I called it

I see OP is still as overdramatic and terribly written as ever.

Robin is too

>Reiju helped Sanji
Looks like I was right all along.

>I wont punch you hard, just eat you xd
People will defend this

>portuguese

What the fuck

Worst fake spoiler ever. Only the part about biscuits is possible.

>luffy can eat an infinite amount of food
>oda does another gag asspull
Fucking hack I swear

>I win because gag
How does the hack get away with it

>he actually pulled a asspull

THE INVINCIBLE CAPTAIN JACK

hey samefag kill yourself samefag

>She's just a generic Robin look alike though.

Is she though?

Annnd the damage control from Oda dicksuckers starts

>Pretty sure he'll follow "Corrupt Justice".

So what, he takes bribes?

is that the Admiral level Vice Admiral?

I am honestly fine with Luffy defeating some random mook with a gag. Let's speed this up a bit.

>random Mook
Pass your bed time Jimmy

Yeah. Oda said she was one of the candidates to become Admiral during the timeskip, but they went with Fujitora instead.

Which speaks to how strong he is since they went with a guy who was never in the Marines instead of a veteran.

>Despite his inexperience, he's making a lunchbox for his bedridden sickly mother
Lame.

Also why was Sanji enough of a prick to Reiju to for her to say "Stop giving me the cold shoulder" if the bitch saved him?

He actually did it.
How can Odabots recover from this?

Because that's how Oda does things.
He was saving the reveal.

always bet on kaido shitstick

Elastic stomach

Why doesn't Cracker just make more soldiers?

Did Luffy eat him too?

>the spoilers posted on onepiece-naruto 4 hours ago were real

I hope yonkoproductions is wrong for once because this is the most predictable shit ever.

this picture is fucking hilarious to me and it shouldn't be really

1. Why does this image amuse me so much
2. Why does Darth Vader look like a cat in this picture

>y-you all must be the same person and not just a group of individuals who can see through oda BS

user You might accept sub par BS, but there are people who actually think logically. Only a autistic person would accept this level of writing.

>Did Luffy eat him too?

Yes.

Cracker and Luffy probably became friends over this. Cracker is happy that Luffy enjoys his food. He did brag about the artistry of his biscuits.

>thought Oda might do something different than the sickly dead mother shit again
I should know by now not to get my hopes up.

Who didn't see Luffy eating the biscuits coming? I'd like to point out that the fight is not over.

>THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE MANGA RUINED

Is there anyone intelligent that still browses these threads?

Basically, yeah.

>Straw Hats beat Big Mom
>Heavily injured
>Ryogaku comes in with loads of Marines
>Lets Straw Hats go in exchange for bounty on Big Mom's head/credit for beating Big Mom

>Sanji's mother was a beautiful woman who resembled Reiju. She didn't have swirly eyebrows.
>Another Scarlet/Rebecca clone situation

It's like everything that could go wrong did go wrong.

I wouldn't care if it wasn't a Yonko commander.
Let me guess, Luffy will become PK because of a gag.

D R O P P E D

>elastic stomach don't have their limits
user it's literally no way you can explain someone who doesn't have hammer space being able to eat infinite amounts of biscuits. Plus his normal Haki couldn't even damage crackers shield. So I'm suppose to believe that he was able to stay in fear 4th long enough to out eat cracker? This shit is just as bad as usopp vs sugar

>Islands made of candy and food
>devil fruit powers that create tasty food
>honestly thought that Luffy wouldn't be eating any of this

It's like you started reading One Piece at chapter 830. Fuck off, idiot. Never return.

Well i'm not the same guy but it's really odd. That many people jumping on the same train even tough like this user said

It is really possible for a group of people to be retared on an anonymous imageboard, in the same way and at the same moment?

>Judge wants to create an army of genetically perfect supersoldiers
>mates with an ill girl who can't get out of bed

>L-luffy has beat boss level people with gags before
Literally when? Foxy?

>I don't agree with them so they are retarded
The only retard here is you apparently

so luffy won by being luffy?

Read the spoiler again retard, no mention of Luffy winning.

Cracker can make infinite biscuits.
Luffy cant eat infinite, Oda said he has a limit as to how much he can stretch.
Stop your damage control Odabot and admit this asspull.

Fuck off the series then, otherwise it seems you're the autistic one.

Shall I start at the beginning and work my way up for you Speed Reader-kun?

Also
>underling
>BOSS

You are truly retarded.

YES AND I'M MAD THIS WOULD NEVER HAPPEN IN MY PRECIOUS BLEACH

WHY CAN'T MY COMIC ABOUT A PIRATE MADE OF RUBBER BE SERIOUS

You know that food turns into energy, right?

>MY FANS WILL BE MAD IF LUFFY BEATS KAIDO WITH A HARD PUNCH
>BUT I WILL MAKE HIM WIN WITH GAGS UNTIL HE FIGHTS KAIDO
There's not coming back from this Oda bots

You really ought to vary up your weekly shitposting images.

Wow, Luffy won because of a joke! It's just like that time Zoro beat Ohm by making his dog punch himself out, or the time Usopp beat Perona with a balloon because he was too pessimistic to be hurt by her negative hollows, or the time Luffy and Zoro took out Mr. 5 and Mr. Valentine in one hit each becuase they were in the way of each other's fight

you people are pathetic

Energy does not stop him from hitting his stretch limit
First time posting that image. What's wrong Odadicksucker?

>gear 4th doesn't work but eating them does
>who didn't see this coming,my all are retarded

1) people said that shit as a joke. Luffy shouldn't even be able to damage a Haki covered biscuits soldier with his teeth or out eat an infinite amount of them.

2) the fight is pretty much over. 11 hours have already pass and luffy is fat. This all but confirms That luffy won.

Sure it is you shitposting faggot. You're incredibly easy to spot.

>not remembering that Luffy loses his fat when he fights because he's exercising

Fucking spee d. readers. When you're fighting a guy as strong as Cracker, you're going to burn calories. Just because you're too fat to know how excercise works doesn't mean the rest of us are.

are you serious buggy's two shit-minions fought for three days straight do you really think oda wouldn't have a fight going strong after eleven hours?

>Energy does not stop him from hitting his stretch limit

What the fuck are you talking about? Did you even read this chapter

>he is burning calories
>going this far to defend Oda
Kek, don't even think you are serious at this point. I hope you're not. You can't be this retarded

>going this far to explain to you something Oda did literally 700 chapters ago

I wouldn't have to if you'd actually read the manga. Instead you just come here to shitpost.

>I don't mind BS wins and asspull
>I accept everything no matter how shit
Damn stop sucking oda dick. I wouldn't be surprised if you were one of the ones defending naruto ending. Trying to convince people to accept whatever they're given.

at Impel Down Luffy ate roughly 15 times his own body mass in food and Luffy and Chopper ate an entire building like 10 chapters ago
Devil fruits and eating have always violated the conversation of mass in One Piece

Seriously try and say that Luffy doesn't look better without sleeves. Just look at him here. Fuckin cool

After all that hype and fight we got, we got a shitty ass ending for a fight.

I've never touched Nurutu. But that being said a series is what it is and we're just along for the ride. If you don't like the ride then fuck off.

These threads now are just 5% discussion and 95% taking bait.

>people think Luffy beat Cracker

>I-I didn't read pass that page
user how about you actually finish reading the chapter and not use one scene to support your argue.

How did Luffy fight for 11+ hours against Cracker? He would have ran out of haki/energy not long after using G4 and would have been open for the kill for 10 minutes for Cracker. Assuming he used G4 multiple times over that 11 hours then there surely would have been at least 10 ten-minute spans where Luffy was unable to fight.

>Luffy ate all of Cracker's biscuits
CRACKER BTFO

Spee D. Readers will even rush throught spoilers.

>Zoro beat Holy the dog by telling it to punch himself out
ftfy

Not him but seems to me he won by a bazooka and not a gag.
You are a dumbass

Oda is a hack that's how.

>buggy equal crew members fought for three days straight
>luffy is able to fight for 11+ hours despite there being nobody there to help him when gear 4 burns out. And cracker having a infinite amount of Haki monsters

No shouldn't be possible

It sure seemed like he won by a gag.

Yeah but even then that was a limit. Not saying he can't eat a lot, but he shouldn't be able to eat infinite

how did this not violate his proximity rule? did his body parts fly with him

He couldn't control his torso until he found it again

Eating build up his stamina. He couldn't stay more than 25 minutes in Gear 4 on Dressrosa? Who said he was not just tired of fighting all day? Who said eating wouldn't work? Shitposters.

Do you really believe that Cracker can make infinite amount of biscuits? He will never be tired? He doesn't need to sleep?

>reiju not a bitch

reiju for nakama!

>Who said eating wouldn't work?

Didn't Luffy recover from a hole through his chest by eating?

And the shitposters go silent.

REIJU IS GOOD
GOOD!!

>you have to accept whatever is given and not form a opinion based on facts

I like the series but oda just being a hack with his gag wins and asspull. And people actually expect him to be able to defeat a yonko. So just like you're willing to accept BS/hack writing and deal with it, deal with my comments or just ignore them .

im saying if fodder can do it anyone can

why do people post this??????? is this what they call shipping?

unless Luffy can destroy the golems by just clapping It's more tiring for him than Cracker

i honestly find the delusions funny. like, i really cant see how people actually think oda would put romance between crew members.

fights being decided by gags ARE a fact in One Piece, you should base your opinions on that

Since this thread is cancer I'm gonna try giving it some aids too!

Post your favorite One Piece semen demons!

>you're a dumbass
>he won by the bazooka not a gag
Are you autistic or just made a retarded mistake? I was clearly arguing he didn't win with a gag and then posted the pic.

I mean, I think it would be really dumb if Luffy could just eat an enemy he had to use G4 against.

It would kinda undermine G4 don't you think?

But he clearly DID win with a gag. See

first page is out

>it looked like a gag

That part was a gag but as you seen earlier, he won with a bazooka. What happens after words didn't matter

I never knew you were an expert on the Bisu Bisu no mi

>moving the goalposts this hard

lunafags are the most delusional lbr

>b-but he did win by a gag
Yeah sure he did, now you oda cocksuckers are really desperate

>everything expected happens; nothing: the chapter

>moving the goalposts
user no one is moving anything. Luffy didn't win by a gag there. You're literally taking a pic of buggy after the strawhats left and luffy did a actual attack to blow his torso away,

>lol i post this every week i get oda every time!!

Read chapter 838 and you can be one too

After Jack and Cracker, do we take yonko commanders seriously?

What do you expect from a 16 page comic book chapter?

>do you think he can make infinite clones
Well he said he can make a infinite amount of them so,I don't see why he would he lying. Sleep and all that doesn't mean he can't make infinite. And luffy should have ran out of energy before he did

not since Burgess

I almost forgot how much I loved this part.

Yeah anyone can do it. But not when you're using a transformation that has a Hugh drawback. And your opponent is a Haki monster

Cracker confirmed himself to be stronger than Doflamingo. He was not only able to cut the arm of G4 Luffy but also able to defend himself from taking direct hit. And Jack is invincible so yeah we take them seriously.

Doffy/Joker might as well have been one of Kaido's 'unofficial' commanders along with the King, Queen, and Jack, granted, he'd probably be the weakest. People honestly thought Luffy would lose to Cracker when we're clearly in the Yonko Saga. I'd bet Jack, Marco -- hell, even Ace could beat have bypassed his defenses to beat him.

>gag wins are a fact in OP
Yeah by usopp. Name one of luffy boss fights be has won by gag

Except Cracker is going to lose to Luffy, while Doflamingo lost to Luffy, Law, and thousands of citizens.

well gear 2 was supposed to be destroying luffy's body from the inside out, and look how that turned out. fine, apparently.

same with gear 3, now luffy doesn't even get small after using a gear 3 attack, so thjat's out too.

how long till gear 4 is just part of a combo attack without any kind of drawback?

This does not mean Cracker is "weaker" so much as it highlights Cracker's glass cannon status. Even if he is less durable it's entirely plausible to say that he's physically stronger than Doflamingo.

Kek.
It seems Crackerfags got utterly destroyed.

Doflamingo couldn't damage his armor, the fact that he's a glass cannon without it doesn't matter. Doflamingo is outperfomed by Cracker in everything.

And Luffy without his bullshit limit is even stronger than them.

No, not really.

>how long until gear 4 loses its drawback
Why does that even matter right now? What does matter is that he hasn't lost it yet and he used it while in a Forrest with no help.

I WANT TO FUG VIVI :DD

how do we feel about this

>Reiju: "Don't come back here anymore!! The sea is huge...you will definitely meet some kind people one day!! "
Hmm, it's almost as if this was done far better in a flashback 10 years ago..

Its been years since Vegapunk's name has been dropped and still not a single glimpse of him

fucking quads

Luffy's disgusting haircut? Not too happy.

it was just luffy and law jackass

>on't read spoilers last week for the first time in a while
>totally unexpected Vinsmoke connection to Vegapunk, backstory, start flashback
>read spoilers again today
>nothing out of the ordinary happens
Moral of the story don't read spoilers and good things will come

When will the chapter be out?

I completely misunderstood Robin powers until now.
Apparently she can"bloom" not only her own bodyparts, but also items she holds, like a key.

Maybe even weapons?
This is really exploitable. She should acquire some sort of gun that's really super powerful which only has 1 ammo or some shit like that.
Her bloom would be able to make infinite copies of that weapon.

>Even the flashback sob stories are being repeated
Ffs, Oda's dried out of original ideas, hasnt he?

she can literally spawn an anus into your mouth and shit down your throat

On that note, Doujin artists are so uncreative when it comes to Robin. A lot of vanilla shit when her powers are quite exotic.

Too late for that, user
She's just a plotkey showing her meat around now
and not anymore until we get back to the ZoroHats
So yeah, maybe on another character, on another mango

Robin is pretty OP

This cock-gobbler is underappreciated.

How can you read OP and hate gags?
Never change Luffy, this is how I like you

>Gigantic Tits when?

But seriously, she could easily defeat Pica by growing the whole gigantic nude version of herself

Didn't Enel lose precisely because of the "lightning can't hurt rubber" gag?
What about him beating Foxy because his afro had a piece of mirror caught in it?

I'm pretty sick of hearing Gigantes Mano

>nothing about Cracker being beaten
>shit tier baiting shitposting faggots already screaming he's been beaten

>Didn't Enel lose precisely because of the "lightning can't hurt rubber" gag?
Not that guy but, It's not a gag. Oda pull this shit because Luffy didn't know about Haki at all at that time.
Luffy managed to beat Sichibukai Croco because his hands were covered by his own blood.

I hate this too actually.

>Luffy's hands were covered in blood
>blood is drawn black
>haki is drawn black

she feels the pain of the limbs she extends though, and that's a huge drawback. She needs armament.

Literally + unironically nothing happens: the spoilers

Also literally everyone predicted that reiju had freed sanji and that luffy would eat cracker's biscuits so no surprise there either. Oda is undoubtedly losing his touch, big time.

>shanks will job to someone(most likely BB) off-screen and we will never ever know how badass he is

The deepest lore.

But seriously, Croco's logia weakness is liquid. Just like Luffy's paramecia to Enel's logia.
I think Oda made this 'Haki' stuff because he can't easily find the weakness of Smoke logia, Light logia, Magma logia, Fire logia, etc.

You'd think Smoker would've been the hard counter to Ace since fire needs fucking oxygen to exist but apparently not.

You post the same shit every time Robin's powers come up and you're always taken to fucking school. Fuck off retard.

Assassination Robin is much much much more better than these giant limbs magic trick bullshit.

>used to snaps people neck left and right, one-shotted them like a pro instead of joining childish shounen fist fight
>now she's just like the rest of the crews

How is she suppose to assassinate a giant fish? You don't. You slap it.

Fire is weak to Magma since Ace got burned by Akainu.

What's with this shit where where every straw hat only has one parent around if any?

The crew is their family.

another sickly mom. Oda can't come up with new shit or what?

Name 34 others

Ace's mom
Law's mom

both of you to be honest

god i would do unthinkable things to him. Why can't I have a slutty boy Cred Forums?

Oda hates his mom, calling it

Ace's mom was pregnancy sick
Usopp's mom
Doffy's mom
Otohime was a weak bitch who got broken bones from slapping someone

Not the guy who originally posted that but there are more just flat out dead moms than sickly moms.

D: I know this is sudden, but I have a question for Odacchi.

Why is it that there is an abnormally extensive number of characters in One Piece who have unknown or already deceased mothers? P.N. Navy Blue

O: I see. Well. The answer is simple.

That's because "Mother" is the antonym for "Adventure".

*Please don't write that on a test

All those examples are logia vs logia. If my memory serves me right, there's no zoan & paramecia user who can defeat logia user before Oda introduce 'Haki' (except Shanks & Luffy).
My point is haki & logia are plot holes in my opinion.

>logic
>in one piece, a manga for kids
You are the autistic one m8

Rubber vs thunder

Jesus FUCKING christ. Look at those headphones.

this is nothing far fetched or "a stretch: by any means of Oda.

You will all read this shit, maybe won't have any emotional impact like Robin or Brook, however, you'll understand Sanji just that much more.

Ceasar Clown arc and Dressrosa arc lasted so many years, I completely forgot about the details of the news cool skills the Strawhats showed off in Fishman islands.

>Dressrosa started 4 years ago

>so many years

no one, not a single person in these threads was reading One Piece as the first chapter came out.

If they are they won't reply to dumb shit like this like I am, either way, that's nearly 20 years for a series. fuck you.

IT'S OUT

mangastream.com/r/one_piece/841/4794/1

In the beginning it wasn't so difficult to remember the skills and details of them and so one.

But for example, I forgot hopper told us in Fish man island he can now control his Awakened Zoan for the duration f 3 minutes.
Since he never used the trick during the duration of Dressros, I completely forgot he even had that skill, and it took me by surprise in this current arc.

I'd like to see Dadji's past and motivation.
He blamed Sanji for not behaving as noble but he was a scientist himself.
Science isn't what nobles are doing so he didn't behave as a noble too.

>wednesday
Try tomorrow

we got the last two chapters at wednesday

Those were because of holidays iirc, so it should be out Thursday this week as usual.

idiot
if you want to see some kind of adult Luffy then go and read Romance Dawn V1's last page.

He's so right, take it from a 23 year old living his mum still.

Basically Shanks.

>I completely forgot about the details of the news cool skills the Strawhats showed off in Fishman islands.
How when they've all continued to use them through those arcs as well, hold Franky and Brook?

Does anyone remember the thread a long while ago where people made Bellamy's fruit pretty damn strong?

>Franky
We saw General Franky a second time at the end of Punk Hazard.

No, but I would love to hear about it.

This claw weapon Blackbeard has, was this ever shown in the manga? or did the anime make this up?

Either way it explains Shanks' scar.

Did Chopper ever turn himself into Awakened Zoan in Dressrosa or the Caesar clown island before it?

holy shit jozu, get that neck checked up

>jozu
Jaws.

The Japanese tries to use an English word in Japanese, and fansubs interpret the Japanese mangled word to a completely third word.
Typical.

I don't remember much about it, but I remember at least one part of it was turning their torso into a spring to dodge attacks, and turning parts of their body into springs to act as shock absorbers and stuff.

we're back

Every single name in OP goes through this. It's gonna suck if you try to correct every one of them.
Worse still is that Oda and/or his staff and editors aren't great with romanizations, but use them anyway because they look cool, so a lot of those are still wrong, or off from the original intention. But fans take them as gospel (Jozu was "confirmed" in a databook I believe, and has appeared on a few other official pieces of merch, as well as in all official translations).
Some things you just have to let slide, especially if you're the only one saying the "right" thing.

>l'Ollonais Zoro

Why are we getting spoilers a day earlier than usual now?

except his name isn't even how jaws is spelled in japanese

not to mention it's spelled Jozu in all official merchandise

So, what were Germa 66 doing in East Blue when Sanji escaped?
Could the 'war' Yonkoproductions mentioned be the war where Bellmere found Nami? The location of the orphans was never mentioned, was it?

And of course, fan translators can screw up REALLY bad. Remember Xusasu Busasu?

Sanji isn't that much older than Nami though.

Remember the pain of Sabo and Issho's victory?

It was in the manga.

those were translated from chinese though

Remember Oz?

Remember Odz?

some more from sandman:

Sanji's mother was a beautiful woman who resembled Reiju. She didn't have swirly eyebrows.

Sanji escaped from the prison when Germa started a war in East Blue.

Germa made a voyage from North Blue to East Blue via a snail-like ship which seems to be amphibious. It clambered up the wall of Red Line as if it was a real snail.

source: 2ch

Does that mean Dadji is not their real dad, or did the swirls come as a side-effect of genetic tampering?

he don't know if dadji has them since he wears the helmet

dadji is duval father

Handsome? Why thank you!

Dadji has the swirls but his eyebrows are thick instead

>Luffy ate all of Cracker's biscuit soldiers (and became super fat)

Fuuuck I wanna see this. This fits Luffy perfectly.

>flashback end
Im sure there is more to come in later chapters

>a war
>Nami's parent died in a war
I told you Nami's backstory was going to tie in with her beloved Sanji-kun and she is the one that will give him that boos he needs.

Is the anime good again?
I dropped it around Punk Hazard.

I'm sure it's the latter. I'm sure the powers the siblings have derive from Vegapunk adn Judge studies on Devil fruits, and the swirls are the DF marks, like the kyuubi whiskers on Naruto

>she is the one that will give him that boos he needs.
she'll boo him instead of encouraging? wow that's cruel of her.

as i thought cosette is a much better girl for him

IS CHAPTER TODAY OR TOMOROW TELL ME NOW!

Tomorrow.

Luffy looks better with sleeves.

No, it's gotten a lot worse.

Fucking hell, Nami is a year younger than Sanji, and she was adopted as an infant. The timeline just doesn't work.

Not really.

I don't think that's possible.

articifial DFs have spots instead of swirls though

Then go see for yourself. Many have tried. Not many have returned.

You can't see Nami.

according to the cover page, is Dressrosa finally colored? What about Zou?

>just a baby and a 3 year old Nojiko
You don't need to see her, he outright says it.

I think they've been implanted something at DNA level, that made them "devil fruit humans". All of them can swim, so they would have no drawbacks but retain the powers.

The circles on the artificial devil fruits may depend on a latter esperiment Vegapunk did, alone, without Judge help. I don't know, I really like the idea they have some kind of devil fruit derived power, without being devil fruit users themselves.

>Next chapter is Sanji related story again

>Zolofag in this arc right now

We got ch. 839 and 840 at Wednesday, so maybe today.

He lied

But why?

what?

Did the war start before or after Germa 66 showed up?

Stop lying u faggot. We only got those Wednesday because of holy days. This week there is none so it will be a Thursday release

He was an useless shit before Married the princess and took the Vinsmoke name.
So he wanted his sons to not make the same mistakes he did, that's why he modified them.

I can't tell them more apart.
Nami could be the 3 year old.
Blame Oda for using same face

it wasn't even a war. it was a "battlefield". marines vs pirates most likely.

> not taking both
Try harder next time.

Why doesn't Oda canonize the names right after he introduce the characters?

>it wasn't a war
>a battlefield
Was Marineford a battlefield too? Because they keep calling it a war.
Don't be a retard

Are people still hating on sanji?

>retard of the thread

what holydays?

>still
I never hate him in the first place.
He is smartest male crew and as strong as Zoro without even training in the daily basis.

Idk, they are Japanese holy days and I'm not a weeb so I wouldn't know or care

Of course it doesn't, why are you taking the shitposter seriously?

Yes.

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOORA

Fuck off lunafaggot

>luffy feeding cola to a fish

>6 months passed
Why did Jajji keep him alive?
After the last chapter I thought Reju ste him free about after few days or a week at max. (It would explain how could he survive and endure the starving on the cliff with Zeff)
But no, Dadji keep him alive and didn't even try to stop when he escaped.
Does he have another goal with Sanji?

>Climin

>a war in East Blue
There's a high chance someone we already know will make an appearance, and a moderate chance it will be Dragon

Oda also romanticized Big Mom as Big Mam once

he just wanted the failure out of his sight

he didn't actually have the heart to kill his own son

Dragon in a Marine uniform alongside with Garp.
After this war he did quit and formed the Revolution Army.

Variable in the experiment

Is Big Mom the only 'mother' who doesn't ded in One Piece universe?

The flashback is over, we'll see the rest when Dadji gets his ass beat and starts telling his sad story

Then why did he inprison Sanji? Why did he make him suffer for half a year in that iron mask?
He could let him go from the very beginning.

Makino isn't dead.

Yet.

Stop being retarded

Zehahahaha

They could have started the war way earlier let's just wait and see what the chapter says.

I'm surprised Oda didn't make and spread his own brand of cola like he did with Crimin

Adversity builds character.

clothes are one thing, drinks are another. especially if its japanese pronunciation is too similar to a famous market lading one

But she is PEACH RABBIT, not GREEN BULL

The fact that it's in the east blue means it will be relevant at some point, even if it's as SBS trivia

it's relevant in that it was the explanation for germa going to east blue. doesn't necessarily need more than that

One Piece Episode 282: Separation Refines a Man! Sanji and Chopper

>Luffy ate all the crackers

Didn't we call this shit a couple weeks ago?

>Gear Fourhead became real

Somewhere the Mad Monk is smiling

>ate all of the crackers
What? So the fight is not over since cracker said he can make infinite of them

Reminder that Luffy & Urouge would get along perfectly because they both choose the most dangerous route the Log Poses offer.

Why is Reiju so perfect?

Exactly my point. Oda is better with English than most manga artists, but you can tell he still doesn't quite get it all. The people who take his romanizations as canon are fools.

Best girl for sure.

Easily the best girl of this arc.

>a little exerciset speeds up digestion
No it doesn't, retardOda. There's sympathetic and parasympathetic. Learn2biology, Dumboda

its just femsanji, you're gay

Sanjina is fine too.

Tfw shes the cure for my poison. haha get because she eats poison

Go fly a kite, kid.

Sounds like you are the faggot.

of course

Once again oda is making judge character make less and less sense.
>you beat yonji? Let me fight for him
>you're still the failure and worthless

>W-why won't you say you're my son
>oh I never have and won't ever see you as a son

>you're a failure who shouldn't have been born
>instead of killing you let me just lock you away.

>oh yeah you can leave just don't claim you're a vinsmoke ever again
>"dad has been looking for you since you left

>3 brothers don't have sympathy or pity
Yonjifags BTFO

Seems obvious to me that he cares for Sanji but simply refuses to show it, ever. He desperately wants Sanji to end up not being a failure.

The brothers are pure trash though.

Judge is bipolar

he's a tsundere

It's only one person and that person also a SANAfag/lyingfag.

Nope, Yonji hangs around with Reiju and he listens to her. Ichiji or Niji would've stopped her from saving Luffy. Yonji did not. Yonji will help Sanji as well.

>I-It's not like I wanted to be your father

>Yonji did not.
Because he's the weakest in the current ranking.
Wouldn't wonder is 1 and 2 bullied him after Sanji left.

>N-no he hangs out and listens to reiju

Stop with your head canon. He's just the weakest of the group and wouldn't have been able to do shit to stop her anyway. But by the flashbacks and now that the brothers returned you can clearly see that he follows behind them.

>Anti Reijufags and miss fatty are pic related
I love their tears. Another great chapter

>he is the weakest
Good, just another point as to why Reiju will make him help.

Reiju is best.

Indeed, indeed

I thought he can just infinitely recreate the crackers even if they are turned to dust.
If there's no cracker dough he can create no crackers - that's how I understood it.

>reiju will make him help
user her strength is useless at this point. The other two brothers are already here. And despite Yonji being jobber he doesn't seem the type you can make do shit with force. There's literally nothing she could, definitely since she's too scared to do shit openly. Get out of your head

>R-Reiju isn't a bitch
Lyingfag you still have yet to prove that.

Who will marry Reiju?

Pudding if she doesn't marry sanji first

>999
Best girl confirmed.

Me

>s-She is stronger than him
>okay so that's how she will make him help again
>n-No h-her strength is irrelevant
Kek, I can sense your desperation.
Stay delusional. I'll patiently wait for your BTFO again.

the sweetest sweet commander pudding

>her strength only matters when I say so
It's time to stop.
You are making him look good now.

Do you really think Yonji is going to betray his own father to listen to his sister. He doesn't have that kind of relationship with Judge. Unlike Reiju he has no doubt.

At least cookie man will be gone soon, and his incredibly stupid powers.

Is it delusions or are you just retarded? Let me break it down for you since You can't understand. Yonji didn't help the strawhats or reiju, he just isn't strong enough to stop reiju from helping them. So there's nothing he could do about that. But being stronger then someone doesn't mean you can make them help you. If that was the case then sanji would also be able to make yonji help him through brute force. Plus the two older brothers are there now and would be able to stop reiju or help yonji. So as I said her strength isn't useful now. She's just going to be doing what she has her whole life. And that's helping sanji in the shadows.

Except he already did.
He did not stop Reiju from saving Luffy not only that but he kept it like it.never happened just like Reiju said.

>the brothers are there
So is Sanji.
You will get BTFO soon.

I clearly see you're one of the autistic who also can't tell when strength is useful and when it's not.

>everyone that points out when I'm wrong is autistic
>I'm always right
Yes you are ice princess. You sure showed them.

>chapter would have been out by now
Welp back to the reggie schedie

>Oh let me ignore your other points
> B-but sanji there
OK your point is what? He can't do shit since zeff is a hostage of BM. He literally won't be able to fight them until the end of this arc when the hostage thing is cleared. So how does this somehow proves that reiju could use force to make yonji help her? Stop with your delusions.

You wish, nerd.

>he betrayed his dad by letting reiju save luffy

How is that betraying his dad? His dad doesn't care if they live or not. And since it's BM territory I doubt he thinks of them as a actual threat.

You say "dropped" every week, and yet you're still here...

Wanna make that wish come true?

Yonji literally said to Reiju she saved their enemies because they will try to take Sanji away. Is not rocket science kiddo

god damn it. leaving nakama and baka untranslated really grinds my gears

I feel like Zeff is the kind of guy who would say "don't worry about me Sanji, do what you have to do"

But he didn't prove me wrong? Yonji didn't help reiju, he just couldn't stop her from helping luffy since he isn't stronger then her. But her being stronger doesn't mean she can use that to force someone to help her. Stop being autistic like I said

>woke up
BEST GIRL REIJU CONFIRMED AGAIN

Are we going to get through an entire thread without that guy patiently waiting for Bonney to join?

Do you remember when he almost handed Crocodile's ass to him by ballooning up on a barrel of water and it was one of the best fights in the serie?

Remember getting a face full of tropical punch?

>he said that "she saved the enemy"
Exactly reiju and as I said I doubt the dad cares since he doesn't even consider them a real treat.

Almost does not equal winning. Luffy defeated crocodile because he punch was hard.

Reiju-haters will never recover.

Not gonna lie..I expected a lot more from Sanji's backstory? That was pretty shit desu. I'm starting to believe Oda lost his touch.

>I doubt dad cares
And that's what you call a headcanon

I hope you don't take EVERYTHING someone says word for word. It's obvious he has a limit. Every time someone says they can do X infinitely, it means they can do so in a mass number, with the intent that said skill will take out their enemies right there and then. When they meet up with someone who can deal even blows with them, that's where the limit comes in.

Cracker wasn't expecting someone to get the upper hand on him. Notice how someone is invincible the first time around until a weakness is found? That's the case with Cracker. But this post will fall on deaf ears anyway, so have a picture of Nami and kiss my ass.

So, assuming this is legit and not just what it looks like (a recap of last week's shitposting)

Did Sanji just up and left his bedridden mother to the Nazi empire? What a little shit.

That's hilarious in a good way to be honest
>assuming this is legit and not just what it looks like (a recap of last week's shitposting)
It's both

This
Didn't look like he gave a shit to Krieg (inb4 he's weak, yeah I know).
Zeff just let the fight to Luffy (because he knew that this kid will win) and "forced" Sanji to watch it, for finding a nakama for him and gave him a boost for leaving Baratie and set sail with his new friends.

Red leg didn't even gave a damn single fuck when Mihawk appeared and almost everyone else shat into their pants.

For me Zeff is/was some badass pirate from his introduction. Of course I may be wrong.

>a picture of the slut
Opinion discarded

>that's head canon
Why would he care? In the current situation he has Nothing to worry about. 1) sanji can't sneak off since he has the cuffs on
2 ) they're on a island full of powerful allies which could rival the Marines.
3) even if sanji and who ever helped him manages to escape unharmed then zeff and all the people who has ever associated with him will die.

So even if yonji told his dad that reiju saved luffy who came with 6 people to save luffy. He would consider them traitors

Well, isn't he called "Red Leg" because he went around kicking people into bloody pulps?

I'm sure he was/is a fearsome pirate and wouldn't give a single shit about being threatened with execution, especially if he knew it was holding Sanji back.

Sanji is a softy though so he'd never just let Zeff die.

nothing happens: the chapter

finally you arrived

Where is the fucking chapter?
The latest two we already got by this time.

there oughta be an archive of these somewhere. remember Tanjihado?

Tomorrow.
The others one we got early because of holy days in japan

If this is the same thing as Doffy's awakening then true. He could turn things into strings in a limited area around himself.
So if this applies to Cracker's power too, then there should be a limit how many crackers can he create.

I see, thanks.

I almost wish Cracker had succeeded in taking off Luffy's arm.

He needs to get it through his head eventually that extending your limbs against swordsman is a really bad idea. He keeps doing it.

>extending your limbs against swordsman is a really bad idea

unless your haki is stronger

Did Zoro vs Kaku not teach you that it's meaningless?

Yeah, but in this case it wasn't.

Not gonna lie, I haven't seen Kaku vs. Zoro in so long that I must have forgotten what you're referring to.

It's simple. Kaku was a giraffe. He had a long neck. Zoro thought it would be a weakness against a swordsman like himself. It wasn't.

How else do you think he scarred Shanks?

dat fukken neck

>strawhats fuck up germa 66
>reiju leaves to become nakama spending time with her otouto
no furries pls oda

But Pudding is the next nakama.

Jinbei isn't a furry.

Actually, he is.

What if nobody joins this arc?

Nah, he's a scaly or whatever.

>incredibly stupid powers
You got a problem with the god-tier biscuit fruit user?

Sorry but that ugly bitch is no joining.

scales aren't fur, bet you believe reptile porn is furry too

But she will, after she marries Sanji.

Ceasar is the next nakama though

well she never will join because Sanji is not marrying her.

They already have a tenth nakama. sogeking, he is in their hearts!

That was Dressrosa. Since it's confirmed Jinbe will join, and in particularly this arc, Oda confirmed the final member will join successively, meaning the same arc or the following one.

Reiju for nakama. No meme gas man or faggot fishman pls.

That would too good to be true.
I love her. She is so perfect.

>Luffy ate all of Cracker's biscuit soldiers (and became super fat)

THE BEST PART IS THAT THE HACK WILL GET AWAY WITH THIS

Will Odabots ever recover from this?

But what exactly is wrong with it?

>What is wrong with the overly-confident protagonist pulling a gag to win against the first big threat that legitimately overwhelmed him 1v1

Gee idk, Lazy fucking writing?

>Big threat fights with food
>Luffy literally ate an entire cafe on the way there

People are surprised he would think to eat food?

>BAAAAWWWW I HATE THIS HAKI BULLSHIT I MISSED EXPLOITING DEVIL FRUIT WEAKNESSES LIKE WITH CROCODILE AND ENEL
Luffy vs Cracker happens
>WOOOOOW WHAT A FUCKING GAG ENDING WHERE IS MY SUPER EPIC GEAR FIVE WITH HAKI LEVEL 100000
I guess no matter what happens you'll have shitposters in these threads.

>this comedy series had a gag in it
>it's lazy writing

>Big threat has Haki equal if not stronger than luffy's
>Big threat didn't coat his food with Haki
>Big threat just stood there as luffy got fat

H A C K
A
C
K

JUST

Oh so you read the chapter?

>Big threat
>Said threat admits he can't tolerate any pain, not even a shot

All Luffy needed was a single hit to win that fight. Eating the soldiers (teeth w/haki are stronger than fists w/haki) probably was the only edge he needed.

>letting soda dribble down your cheek
absolutely fucking disgusting

>My "Fighting genius" main protagonist isn't going to win against this extremely strong opponent through sheer power and intelligence
>Nope He's going to win through a gag and because i wrote his opponent to fight like a Mental retard

HACK WRITES HIS MC TO HACK HIS WAY TO THE TOP

If you have a bottomless stomach, the ability to eat rapidly, and your opponent uses food as a weapon... why wouldn't you eat it?

Also, since when has Luffy ever been a genius. Most of the initial story was him tanking unnecessary hits to prove a point/show conviction.

People are using hack way too much.

>fighting genius
lel

If a currently employed mangaka could replace odas art who would you have do it

Why do you hate fun?

>Luffy wins for now by eating the crackers
>Cracker is stunned in disbelief that someone would be retarded enough to do such a thing
>Luffy gets a good hit in and knocks Cracker out

Later...

>Cracker returns for a proper fight and does not allow Luffy to do the same thing again

Wow writing scenarios is so hard, everything needs to be a long drawn out fight though because only le fighting is what makes One Piece interesting

>I don't have an argument so I'll just throw extra words in to make the other side feel stupid

If you have the chapter with you, feel free to show us the page you're complaining about.

>WAAAH! THIS GAG MANGA USED A GAG!
Sorry. This isn't fucking Berserk.

there's no need for 2 sanji on the same ship

tosh

>two swirly eyebrows
>genmods
>double helix

ODAa

A gag on a fucking Yonko commander.
Come on...
That should not be acceptable

>Sanji lets his hands get blown off
>Judge is shocked, why would he let that happen?
>Sanji, tourniquetting the bleeding, remarks that hands are not his strength, and never were
>and a hand is only as good as the person who uses it
>he lives with a cyborg, Franky can just MAKE him some new hands to cook with. He could probably mix up a makeshift whisk holder, or some tong pinchers, he can't cook the best stuff, but he's going to learn how to again
>but it was never about cooking, that was just what he did for his mother
>it was about spiting him
>it was about making sure that after all this time, all these plans, Sanji got to be the one to make sure that everything Judge wanted fell apart right in front of him
>Zeff is going to be fine, he's a grown man, he can take care of himself
>this? All this coming home?
>this was personal
>every so often he wondered about going back and cleaning house
>and now, now he can
>Germa 66 wants to play in the big leagues, well let's give them a taste of the full wrath of Big Mom's armada bearing down on this mistake of a kingdom
>and now
>now, says Sanji, I'm gonna kick the crap out of you
>because I can't smoke a cigarette right now, and I'm NEED TO LET OFF SOME STEAM
How would you react?

fucking edgy powerlevers I swear to god

A gag on a fucking Shichibukai.
Come on...
That should not be acceptable

I wouldn't, because it won't happen.

Sanji's hands are his soul. He would never fight with them or risk them for no real reason.

A Yonko commander called Cracker who can control Biscuits.

Hiromu Arakawa. I think she'd do it justice. Plus, the transition from fish to cow seems logical, because manly shonen about manly pirates needs more protein.

He did not win vs crocodile with a gag.
If Luffy vs cracker still keeps going after this then it is fine.

Kek

Reiju is nothing like Sanji.

>first big threat that legitimately overwhelmed him 1v1
read the manga

exactly.

we don't have the chapter so it's pointless to complain about him "winning" with a gag

Can't please everybody.

I floated the idea like 2 weeks ago of Luffy inflating his head, coating his teeth with Haki, and chowing down on the biscuit soldiers

nobody seemed to have a problem with it

I liked it overall but it was easily his least original (besides Usopp and Zoro). It pretty much turned into a copy of Robin's.

He didn't but the "gag" allowed him to land some hits Croc and even the ground a bit.

Like here eating the soldiers will probably allow him to fight biscuitman 1-on-1 instead of focusing on the clones

Why not?

On a gag Yonko commander.

Yeah, I don't believe that. And I don't believe in any of the 'sacred items' any of the Strawhats have being essential to their progression. His hands are an extension of his dreams and hopes, but they're not who he is as a whole person. He's never mentioned cooking as requiring honed hands and gentle patterns, only that he doesn't want to use them for fighting, so he doesn't.

I also don't buy that the orange trees will survive everything, or Wado Ichimonji's never going to break, or Luffy's hat is never going to be destroyed. These are just the tools of a person's dream, not the full scope of how they get there. Usopp's Brave Warrior of the Sea quest seemed tied to patching up Going Merry, until he couldn't anymore. We make these implicit assumptions about how far a certain item will go, because we can't possibly see a series without them, but the Grand Line is a nasty place, and it would feel cheap that all the Strawhats squeaked through without having lost a part of themselves to gain and build a new one.

So not only will Sanji lose his hands, but Zoro's sword will break so he can get a better one.
Nami's trees will sink, but she'll save her charts and an orange seed.
Chopper's going to lose HIS hat, but he'll still be a doctor with his 'father's' flag.
Robin's going to get... well, something big.

And Luffy's hat is going to burn to cinders and he'll have to walk up to Shanks and tell him he lost the hat. And Shanks will hug him because the hat was always just a hat and it was about getting him out there as a promise, and he's glad to see Luffy get this far anyway. Yes, I remember Roger wearing it, still just a hat. No. Nope. Still a hat. I mean, yeah, he'll get a new straw hat because it's the straw hats, but that hat isn't his promise to be king of the pirates. The hat is merely the physical symbol tied to a promise to go out and find Shanks and bring it when he's a true pirate out on the seas. The promise was the important part, not the hat.

I was surprised as fuck when I found out that FMA was written by a woman.

>those tiny leggies

This one is just so fucking obvious though. Hes fucking Diamond Jaws, his whole name fits together this way.

And it's just depressing nobody in the whole fansubbing scene is able to understand this.

You really didn't notice?

I do this all the time with my bros, no homo

jozu's name isn't how jaws is spelled in japanese

Even OP had gayer shit than that.

See and You think Japanese are masters of the english language, then you have another thing coming for you.
I personally believe it's the intension that counts the most, and his whole name was obviously supposed to be consisting of english words.

Wait til Shanks gets ahold of him.

i have heard literally no one besides you say this retarded shit

you basically have no proof it's supposed to be jaws so you're whining about nothing

jaws is ジョーズ (jōzu/jouzu). put that in google and you get nothing but jaws stuff.
jozu is ジョズ (jozu). put that in google and you get nothing but jozu stuff.

all official merchandise spells it as jozu.

Reiju will marry Magellan

I'm totally OK with this and for some reason it makes sense

I just want to see more of Magellan in general

>please trust Japan
>Japan knows english better than you and me

she can't compete with sadi-chan

>please trust me
>there's no proof, in fact there's proof to the contrary, but I KNOW it's jaws because I say it is. i know oda's intentions better than oda

CRACKERFAGS BTFO

OH MAN

>luffy is gonna get BTFO he has no chance LOL

YOU GUYS GOT OWNED IN A COMEDIC RELIEF MANNER

The problem is you have no common sense and can't see what's obvious and right in front of you.

Jozu and many other names are retarded errors that occurred when Oda and his assistants communicated orally in their broken english to each other, and they just went with it.

>being proud the manlet won with a gag and asspull

Sadi cant kissu Magellan without dying

see

you need to learn to stop replying to bait

>this assblast

OH MAN BTFO

LUFFY IS ADMIRAL LEVEL EVERYONE

If you have ever heard a Japanese person attempt to pronounce english words, you know this is the very common point where misunderstandings happen.

So is Doffy ABOVE admiral level then?

Nope. Doffy is below cracker

But Doffy is stronger than Luffy

Not in Gear Fourth

He's still alive, motherfucker. Still alive

keep crying manlet

yes it is

if weren't for Law's Gamma Knife + EVERY NIGGER in Dressrosa buying time for Luffy, Doffy would have won

No he's not stronger than G4 Luffy. He can't damage him, can't dodge his attacks. In fact Gear 4 Luffy vs Doflamingo would be one of the most one sided fight ever in the history of One Piece.

Reiju is helping just like Pudding. They could be friends or something.

does this page implies he took a massive dump?

>Nami
>normal fucking waistline

If only it WERE a biscuit fruit instead of a clone fruit.

My reaction exactly

The hell are you talking about? Sure he couldn't damage him or dodge, but he could tank him. Doffy correctly assumed that Gear 4th had a time limit, so he took Luffy's hits until the time limit ran out.

Luffy was as good as dead at that point. He needed to be saved.

Now if you mean Gear Fourth WITHOUT the time limit then sure, it would be an ass beating for the ages.

user that's clearly what he meant when he said G4 Luffy is stronger than Doffy. That statement alone really can't be disputed.

spoilers when

its based on José

Oh, agreed then. My mistake

Is there a Mexican Diamond José somewhere out there or something?

I mean the pics not only the text

>Implying he will not end up with a dragon like haircut

if this happens I will run for president and win and then proceed to nuke Japan, specifically Oda's house.

tomorrow

spoiler thread

When did Karoo learn Zoro's Asura technique?

I'd vote for you

ducks are natural born swordsmen

You rang?

it all makes sense now

BIG Luffy vs BIG Mom

>>And of course, fan translators can screw up REALLY bad. Remember Xusasu Busasu?
>bad

More like it was the golden age.

Yes. There was a mythical nobleman turned pirate José Gaspar who is said to have stolen the Spanish crown jewels.

So what is everyone crying about? No spoilers said jack shit about Cracker losing yet. The biggest threat was his sword after all.

Hey not him but didn't Luffy only use G4 after Doffy got knifed? It's hard to compare since both Luffy and Doffy expended themselves and got hurt before they met each other, so I won't say this is probable, but isn't it still possible that Doffy on his best day might be able to do something against G4? I don't mean like Cracker but just do something other than be a sponge.