GA Geijutsuka Art Design Class

Just finished this.
What a great show. The amount of actually doing what they're supposed to do is staggering compared to your average slice of club anime and the actual characters are fun, the comedy's good but I'd probably appreciate it even more if I could into art at all. Can I get more of this? Manga scanlations or anything?
Coloring Palettes versions: Green Oil > Red Crayon > Blue Pastel = Orange Poster Colour = Black Ink

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/874947/df44a9bca7/
amazon.com/GA-Geijutsuka-Design-Class-Vol/dp/0316545368
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=332924
nodamiki.github.io/
mega.nz/#F!uto0CLpT!abuKnSSykEWZYDJoKqPsMg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

All the books are scanned so they should just come up at the first search result. Enjoy friend.

GA isn't too popular so don't be surprised this thread dies really quick but around twice a year at the right time we have large threads that last for days until 404.

Can't say I didn't expect that.

Marathoned this one early this year where this happened . Pretty good.

>All the books are scanned
Sure, if you're a shit eating EOP after shitty fan scanlations. Good luck finding raws for anything beyond 3巻 that isn't a dead link or a commercial redirect.

GA deserves to be bought anyway so let thy links be dead.

>fan scanlations
Yeah, no thanks, I'll just enjoy my official translation and physical copy of the books.

Yes, this show is great.

Do you have the out of print one too? I think vol 2.

Probably going to watch this now since I enjoyed Konobi.

>commercial redirect
A what now?

Post more GA lewds.

I present you the only GA doujin in the world.

That art is fucking horrible.

>Implying
exhentai.org/g/874947/df44a9bca7/

HITOTSU HITOTSU HITOTSU HITOTSU

>All the books are scanned
amazon.com/GA-Geijutsuka-Design-Class-Vol/dp/0316545368
Really? Are you from the future?

>That art is fucking horrible.
You know nothing about horrible things
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=332924
How do we get Pixiv to ban this artist?

I look dumb and now no one will be my GAfriend.

Oh hey, a GA thread. The usual annoying reminder that the PSP VN is 6/12 routes translated, latest demo over at nodamiki.github.io/ or mega.nz/#F!uto0CLpT!abuKnSSykEWZYDJoKqPsMg

- Choose either Kisaragi or Professor first for 4 of the translated routes
- Choose Tomokane or Art Club first, Namiko or Noda second for the remaining route

Still about 1/3 of files left so we'll gladly welcome translation and editing help. #ga at irc.rizon.net

I'm amazed that he's still going and despite uploading daily GA/misc shit for YEARS doesn't improve the SLIGHTEST bit. Also way too pointlessly lewd.

I'll upload Kindle JP versions when I eventually buy them (have all 7 physical originals and core curriculum so can't justify the purchase atm), but I do recommend to just buy them yourselves.

I always wanna know how far you got so thanks. What kind of editing help does one do?

>You will never have nerdy Kisaragi who looks really good in the right outfit as your kanojo

Raise the barrel towards my way. Pull that trigger. Release me.

What's the VN?
Basically like Otome no Quintet I assume?

Kisaragi's glasses are a crime against the sheer concept of glasses.
I mean what the fuck was the author thinking when he drew those.

No, you just don't understand.

But this is fine.
This is not.

It's the same kind of PSP cash-in spin-off by different authors with a new character and lots of friendship, if that's what you mean. It's not as good as Satoko's work, obviously, it starts off slow, but then does a pretty surprising turn for the crazy at the branching point halfway into the game.

And there are a lot of branches. Very different ones. And it's more fun than you'd expect from a generic PSP spin-off so that's the strong point of the game.

If you like GA, all of it stays true to the characters and the latter half compensates for the shortcomings of the former one so I can recommend it as nice additional material.

I mean, dammit, I can accept Kisaragi being so scatter-brained her glasses are always on the tip of her nose, but her lenses escaping her face?
Nah man.
Nah.

I think there was a page about this in Core Curriculum, if the thread lives for 5-6 more hours I'll look for it.

This one?
Sadly I can't read jap.

Yeah, I think that was the one. I'll tl if I have time at work.

Yeah this anime is truly great

Still waiting for S2 or something new mate, and I will never stop watching anime until I get one

Kisaragi's Coloring Palettes version is the comfiest song i've heard

Still nothing on Volume 7?
The goddess is lacking.

See

That explains it. At least the holidays will be a bit more bittersweet with the full closure of another series.

The manga is over, that's it, mate. Only the last volume translation and the VN to left to look forward to, the franchise is unfortunately completed.

Now then a Kuro anime, that would still be theoretically possible.

Don's forget to mail Yenpress to ask them to release the artbook too.

>Still waiting for S2
Never, Noda's VA is retired and the only suitable replacement in my opinion is Aizawa Mai.

Has YP ever released a translated art book?

>The manga is over

Which is why they can now make a complete animation from the beginning to the end

>only suitable replacement in my opinion is Aizawa Mai

Izawa Shiori would sound quite similar I guess

What would they advertise though?

Oh man I didn't know the manga was being translated. I'll need to pick those up.

Loved the show. The Color Ranger segments were always entertaining.

Damn that's a good question. Have to find some real rich sponsors who just love GA and are willing to spend some money for it

Boxes.

Rewatched the animu all the time in college.

Bought the last volume but haven't gotten around to opening it.

>tfw anytime you see the statue in anime

Supersized by how good this how actually was

Is it ending soon?

Was this the series that lost to Hidamari, or was that Sketchbook Full Colors?

Whoa, whoa. Kuro is released up to volume five in English? I've been out of the loop (and out of the country), so.. thanks Amin. You just made my day.
brb, buyfagging

>GA thread
am I dreaming?

Anyways this series is fucking incredible especially if you're into art.
I'm glad you enjoyed it, user.

>GA thread
What the Fuck? Am I hallucinating?

Noda is fine for sexualization since she's a fashion slut but literally anyone else is off limits.

I'd tenderly love Kisaragi.

Kisaragi is literally too pure for any form of sexual relation.

Please stay alive until I get off work.

Okay, finally home, so tl;dr as I understand it:

>I really like round glasses so that contributed to a choice of a feature that immediately leaves an impression
>The glasses are slipping off because Kisaragi, surprisingly, gives off an honours student feel if they're put on straight, so that was to give her more of a "hopeless case (dame na ko)" look.

are you going to keep necro bumping until post limit?

Wew lad. Deepest lore.

I always thought she looks like a cute baka, not a hopeless case.

New challenger appears

Is that by the author of whatever is pic related's name?

I think the nuance is similar enough

Is the PSP game translated?