Eureka Seven was good. Why did this have to be shit?

Eureka Seven was good. Why did this have to be shit?

At least it was better than AO.

user you make me feel so sad, bringing that abomination up

I remember the official translation being really shit, like hadena-tier. Other than that, I didn't really think it was worse than E7, but it just wasn't really treading any new ground.

i agree.

maybe you should have RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY
RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY while you still had the chance.

O-oh

>At least it was better than .

That's a weird sentence you wrote there. Just leaving that wide blank space there.

>Eureka Seven was good

>Eureka Seven was good

Shut up and go back to your garbage moe. Real /m/en are talking right now.

Nakiyami should have won stone bowl.
Blondie was loyal but still shit.

You plebs can't appreciate masterpieces when you see them.

Holy shit please die a painful death

What masterpiece user? All I saw was a blank space after "than".

They should have removed romance altogether. Whatever triangle and drama happened between the childhood friends was fucking putrid.

Also you probably can't accept that Naru is best girl.

Even as a joke, I can't take any kind of AO praise. meme me up captain i actually quit

>that is best girl.

Who? What's with all these incompleted sentences.

is it weird that i made it all the way through zamd but got bored as fuck and dropped eureka in the middle

E7 is boring until you reach the second half. And Xamd is only half the length of E7.

But I like Xam'd.

I mean, I didn't understand it.
Or remember much of it.

I still liked it though.

The most ridiculous death scene ever came from this show.

>Dude crushes his own head so he doesn't get caught/arrested

At least the OPs are good.
Even if theyre trying to emitate the OPs from the original. Adult Renton is cool as fuck too. Other than that, it's a steaming pile of shit.

thank you. Thank you so much for saving my sanity

The show really went out of its way to portray him as an unlikable psycho.

Why do people like E7 again? It's embarrassingly bad, in pretty much every department, and it's also fairly infantile and silly, much more than stuff like SAO and Guilty Crown.

You're so fucking right that it hurts...