>can't cook
>can't clean
>is a shitty person
>peadophiliac tendencies
>old hag
-0/10
Would not waifu

>implying I didn't mean Archer in the back

I wonder what is Archer talking about here, he looks very into it.

Well she certainly can cook.

Cooking. Or blacksmithery
Or maybe how Cooking and Blacksmithery are actually closely related to one another skill set wise.

He has a dart in his hand. He's teaching them how to shoot.

True, Lancer is the best wife a man could ask for

I don't recognize these two.

>>is a shitty person
>>peadophiliac tendencies
Rin

>can't cook
>can't clean
>is a shitty person
>peadophiliac tendencies
>old hag
Saber

>can cook
>can clean
>isn't a shitty person
>No peadophiliac tendencies
>Not old hag
Sakura

So you're a wormfag?

kys

Black hair appears to Assassin Servant Emiya

Tamamo's friend.

>Rin is an old hag while saber is not.
Don't let that sword fool ya.

You probably don't realize it but our Saber isn't in the image either. Green hair is Berserker Kiyohime and the dude is the MC.

Kiyohime and Gudao

She's not wife material. She's EVIL!

I don't know what the fuck you're talking about. I was talking about Medea.

>peadophiliac tendencies
Saber isn't a loli.

Zombina is the best, just the best.``

who are those two with archer

Nanaya Shiki and White Len

Read the thread m8

Perfection.

OTP amirite?

Literally perfect.

Sakura

>inconsistent releases

terrible way to ruin the hype train for a good manga

Everyone in GA is wife material

>Posting blank images
Rude user

Too bad shes from a shit franchise

Me and my wife Kiyo.

How am I supposed to fuck a fish?

As far as Idol series go Idolmaster is great.

Reimu is waifu material

I think I'm in love with Caster, what should I do?

Give her the full 8 inches.

I love my emperor!

We know pr8tor, we know

I love my wife!

I want her to shoot me in the face

Literally made of wife material

Mai is kind, polite, levelheaded, an excellent cook, good at housework and extremely attractive. She'd make a perfect wife.

Excellent housewife(househusband)

Too busy gassing youkai left and right.

faggots

i want to impregnate caster unironically

I LOVE Medea!

Cyasta is cute middle-aged lady but she belongs to Soichirou-sama.

Only when thinking about him her fine adorableness is maximized.

I don't think that Mai would be satisfied with being a simple housewife, which I think is fine since there's nothing wrong with a woman having ambitions that go beyond that.

Her ambition should only about satisfying her husband in bed.

キャスターを本当にとてもめっちゃ大好きだよー

A woman can love her husband and have desires that aren't directly related to him. Seems a bit insecure not to want her to have anything else.

Mai does have daddy issues and wants to become someone that she can be proud of so that she will earn her father's approval, but that does mean that she tries to improve herself and accomplish things.

>-0
That's not how it works, you homosexual.

ok but

If you can't read and understand this you need to leave.

what do you mean?

Same, my beloved was trained to be a soldier ever since she was young. She loves fighting and she eats a lot. I want to stop her from fighting, but that would go against her character. She also's impressionable and determined, I'm sure she'll learn a lot from watching me cook and work around the house.

Sex is good but nothing beats your beloved's cooking.

Alright then.

Don't forget
>evil

Medea a best. A BEST.
It could be a lot worse. (and more evil)

Those are all wonderful reasons to love Sakura!

Still rude.

>If you can read and understand this you need to leave.
ftfy

A perfect fit for Cred Forums then

OP is talking about EMIYA at the back.

>Killed her own children
>Wife material

WHAT

Caster h-scene when?

>still nobody posts this literal perfection.

Guess I'll be keeping her alone.

Korbo a best

All of except the last one

You forgot:
>Betrays people at the drop of a hat, including those who treated her well (Herakles, Aegus, etc.)
>Will kill her own children

Not her fault the gods mindraped her into her marriage.

True, but no one made her try to usurp the throne of Athens for her son by attempting to murder Theseus. Sympathy only stretches so far.

She only tried to pull a Semiramis, no big deal.

>Implying Semiramis is waifu material either
Almost every major female character in Greek mythology is more sympathetic than Medea, to be honest. But that's mostly because almost every single one got fucked over royally without deserving it.

>middle aged
She's a christmas cake.

>>can't cook
>>can't clean
Get a fucking maid, you piece of shit. You can't cook or clean either, probably a shitty person with peadophiliac tendencies too so what can you offer to your waifu?

I'll keep posting her in these waifu threads because I love her and in the hope that it draws some more attention to the manga cause its good stuff

Does it even make sense to take in consideration the mythological background of the servants of Fate when talking about their personality?
I mean, pretty much every single one of them would be a sociopathic mass murderer, Saber included.
As for Medea, she really did nothing evil in the novel. She even spared Shirou and Rin several times when she had no reason to, which is more than what can be said about other supposed "good" characters.

every day until you like it

Perfect housewife to make burgers everyday.

I just don't separate the two because I had to study Medea and other Greek classics at school.
I don't like the TM character much, but then again I was never going to give her any leeway after sitting through her fucking play performed in actual (or attempted) ancient Greek. Yes, I am that petty.

Do you speak Attic Greek?

Caster was pretty ruthless. She hospitalized countless people as she drained them of energy and put a curse on every inhabitant of the temple that made them kill anyone asking about her and then kill themselves. And she cursed Taiga who was also an innocent.

>She hospitalized countless people as she drained them of energy
Not such a big deal.
>and put a curse on every inhabitant of the temple that made them kill anyone asking about her and then kill themselves.
That only ends up happening in bad ends, that shouldn't be taken in consideration.
>And she cursed Taiga who was also an innocent.
Again, not such a big deal.
Many other characters do far worse in some ruotes but still get forgiven.
Dunno why Shirou and Rin had such an hateboner against Caster when she was the least evil villain, and she even liked them.

What? So gross injury doesn't matter as long as the person eventually recovers? If someone breaks your leg it's not a problem as long it eventually heals? And saying that her curses don't count because they don't trigger outside bad ends is also stupid. Caster turned every inhabitant of the temple into a human mine which is pretty damn evil. And her curse on Taiga couldn't be removed without her death, meaning that she left Taiga to sleep forever. And I'm disregarding all the sadistic crap she pulled on participants in the war itself. She treated assassin like an expendable tool for example. I liked the fact that in the Assassin arcade in FUC, Assassin gets a chance to kill her.

Caster is evil. Who in your view does worse things and is forgiven?

Yes, draining people of mana isn't a big deal since they'd just recover.
And bad ends shouldn't count, unless even the likes of Rin and Saber would be evil assholes.
And what sadistic crap? Molesting Saber? Fucking with Assassin when he was running his mouth? As I said, she even spares Shirou and Rin for absolutely no reason.
>Who in your view does worse things and is forgiven?
Illya, Shinji, Sakura.

Caster does the curse crap in all the routes you know. And the bad ends do count. Saber kills Shirou in one but immediately regrets it. Rin simply mercy kills Shirou and kills Sakura. They don't do all the premeditated shit Caster does so they're way better than her. And other sadistic crap Caster does includes cutting off Shirou's arms and legs and using him as a magical tool for example.

I don't think that Shinji should be forgiven. Illya has the defense that she's a child that has been raised in a warped manner and tortured. Sakura only goes crazy after being exposed to the curse of the grail for a long time and her actions as Dark Sakura aren't in line with her normal self. Caster isn't corrupted in any way. She's an adult who consciously and freely chooses to commit evil.

ara ara

>Yes, draining people of mana isn't a big deal since they'd just recover.

What? She was literally causing all of the men she was draining to become permanently impotent. No curing or healing that.

>but immediately regrets it
Oh everything is fine then.
>cutting off Shirou's arms and legs and using him as a magical tool for example
Not canon bad end shit again. And Illya does worse.
>muh tragic backstory and upbringing
You can use that excuse for Caster too, except what she does isn't as evil.
Aldo you keep ignoring how she spares her opponents for no other reason of being too soft. Who else would do it? Not even Rin probably.

I bet that if she was draining mana from them personally people would be less harsh.

I like how you ignore the fact the fact that Caster sets out to do evil from the start, while Saber does it at a moment of weakness. There's a reason that premeditated murder is considered a more serious crime.

Also, the bad ends are all canon and Caster has every inhabitant of the temple cursed in all the routes. It's not something that only happens in a bad end. And yes, Illya does evil crap too. That doesn't excuse Caster. And again, Caster is an adult so she has much less of an excuse.

Rin saves Shinji after he tried to rape her. Caster only spares Rin because Archer asks her to.

>Do you speak Attic Greek?
No. And definitely not when I was still in school, but we still had to sit through a four hour open-air performance of it during winter anyway.
So I don't have a particularly unbiased opinion on Medea as a character or play, and that's definitely part of my prejudice against Caster.

Bad ends aren't canon.
So murder against premeditated, uh, mana draining?
>Caster is an adult
So is Illya.
And I was talking about the time when she spares them before.

Yes the bad ends are as canon as all the other ends. The nasuverse is a multiverse so they all happen.

You think feeding on human souls is fine as long as the person survives, that cursing someone to eternal sleep isn't a problem, that turning innocents into magical traps that will kill them if triggered is A-OK, so I guess there's nothing to discuss.

If bad ends are canon nearly every character is a sociopathic murderer and this discussion is pointless, without even touching how inconsistent and nonsensical characterizations would be.
And about the Taiga thing, I don't remember the spell being irreversible.

Not that guy, but I can't really think of any bad ending where people act strictly out of character, in Fate or Tsukihime for that matter. Which ones are you thinking of?

The spell was irreversible. And everyone is are perfectly in-character in the bad ends.

>The spell was irreversible
Post some proof.
And the Illya from the bad ends of Fate isn't the same character of HF, get real.

>"Huh? Oh, Fujimura-Sensei? I let her sleep in the guest room. I think Caster used a sleeping magic on her, but she's still doing really well. I did treat her, so it shouldn't be a problem even if she sleeps for a week."
>"I see. But she might turn into a sleeping beauty with Caster's magic. That woman's spells are more like curses. The simplest way to dispel her is to kill Caster."

And congratulations on missing the point of Illya's character. Illya has been trained for 10 years to be merciless and she has a huge grudge against Shirou because she feels that he stole her father. She only comes to like Shirou after he spends time with her due to her being curious as about the person who Kiritsugu adopted as his son and after that she starts to consider him family, which is why she's willing to die for him. At the start of Fate she only sees him as an enemy which is why she's willing to kill him.

Can't believe the perfect choice hasn't come up yet.

So they're assuming things and deciding to kill Caster because it would be the easiest way? What a bunch of assholes.
And no, what you described about Illya is shitty bipolar writing that wouldn't get a pass if it wasn't relegated to bad ends that exist to be over the top and amusing.
Now that I think about it feels as cheap as Re:Zero.

Oh no, not the poor innocent Caster! Truly they are worse than Hitler.

And congrats on missing the fact that Illya is just as ruthless at the start of the main story; she simply doesn't get the opportunity to murder Shirou.

Considering she spared their lives before, it is quite rude.
>she simply doesn't get the opportunity to murder Shirou.
And she makes a 180° after some idle chatter.
Great character writing. Better to assume bad ends shouldn't be taken at face value than to defend something so lazy.

I guess you think they ought to realize Caster is just a kind soul who means no harm. Too bad the story doesn't follow your headcanon.

And you have to ignore all of Illya's early characterization, not just what she does in a couple of bad ends. Believe what you want.

She just try to farm the whole city to get more power but she did nothing wrong.

The mythical Medea never truly "betrayed" anyone, she was mind controlled and thus not liable for her actions in any way. Medea's ability to choose was taken away from her. Literally the definition of did nothing wrong. Go read her myth.

It's like blaming Hercules because Juno Gasai the OG yandere drove him insane.

The gods are complete dicks in classical mythology. Medea was one of their victims.

In terms of F/SN, there really are no "good" servants if you think about it. All of them willfully murder living humans, despite the fact that they're just copied imitation spirits pursuing dreams as unfeasible as Kiritsugu's.

They're all nothing more than wannabe Griffiths, wanting an eclipse to make their idiot dreams come true with a sacrifice. Medea is about middle of the pack as she does take steps to avoid unnecessary loss of life, but not even Saber's hands are clean. And the self-proclaimed Chaotic Good guy wants to exterminate humanity.

Whether Medea was mind-controlled depends on the version of the story. Even ignoring that part of her legend, nobody forced her to murder her own children or try to assassinate Theseus.

>all this fate/shit
I thought this thread was about superior waifu material.

whether she's evil or not caster is the best girl who needs to be saved, she's been through so much

Say hi to my wife.

Please be nice, she's really shy.

LMAO SAKURA >>> ALL THE GIRLS

I can't believe you've misunderstood Kirino like that. She loves her onii-chan.

Plus she has money so it doesn't matter if she doesn't cook or clean both of them can get on with more important things.

Sakura is objectively the best wife in TM.

Like I said earlier, I did study her myth, so yes I know. She wasn't controlled in later life, and her revenge against Jason is emphasised in Euripides' telling as being entirely her own independent action, so as pointed out, she does all that shit of her own free will.
And while the Greek gods were dicks, Medea got off lightly compared to most. Just take Medusa as an example: raped by Poseidon, turned into a monster and murdered by Perseus. Medea as of FSN should just suck it up, frankly.
And I'm not saying the other heroes are necessarily good people, I don't care about that. I'm just saying that Medea isn't some misunderstood victim who's really a good girl deep down and just wants an honest man. She's a manipulative bitch who gave as good as she got, and she got a pretty cushy ending all things considered. She doesn't need sympathy, at any rate.

Nice argument. I'm convinced that Sakura is the best FSN girl.

boring: the character

She wouldn't be a good wife if she had an interesting personality

there's no such thing.
an interesting personality is necessary to entertain the husband if you want to maintain a good marriage.

Thing is though, the murders her own children retcon was made much later (700 years later, just looked) than the original myth. And it's not like Aphrodite's mental fuckery had worn off regardless -- even if Aphrodite didn't compel her to take those actions specifically, her entire life and the betrayals that Aphrodite did force her to commit would leave her just as insane as Hercules. (who also did nothing wrong) Medea was literally driven insane by forced love.

The root cause behind both Medea and Hercules is again, Juno/Hera. Why does Juno get a free pass in doing everything wrong while her victims get blamed?

I agree. Medea went though a lot of shit, but pretty much everyone in Greek mythology did. The Ancient Greeks said that Zeus had two containers filled with fortune and misfortune; to some humans he gave both and to others he gave only misfortune.

And you ignore the fact that in some versions of the legend she did everything from her own free will. Nor did you touch on the attempted murder of Theseus.

She was born to be a bride.

>The root cause behind both Medea and Hercules is again, Juno/Hera. Why does Juno get a free pass in doing everything wrong while her victims get blamed?
Said literally no one ever? Every single greek deity is an irredeemable scumbag, bar none. Even the people who believed in them and wrote about them generally knew that. And they never get properly punished, although in Hera's case she does have to live with the fact that her husband would rather fuck pretty much anything else in existence instead of her.

Zeus does fuck Hera. He simply doesn't stop there.

I didn't say he doesn't do it, just that the majority of the time he's fucking something else. Which was the cause of quite a lot of her outbursts, IIRC.
Animal, vegetable, mineral, concept. I doubt many people can say that they've been cheated on at the metaphysical level.

It seems to be a mystery.

>(700 years later, just looked)
It's around 300 years between Hesiod/Eumelus and Euripides. Not that it matters.

Except for "can't cook" that's wrong, and she's learning for Kyouske, but is something new for her, give it time and she will cook like a pro too.

if the art is original , does it mean that Gudao is going out with Snakeyandere?

this tasteless faggot..

Nesan is far better

I mean idk about cleaning but other than that she acts shitty and is a bisexual pedo and incestuous deviant who would probably molest her own kids. Loving your onii-san doesn't cancel out those things, in fact it makes it worse since her concept of family is obviously warped. I guess if that's what you're into but those aren't classically marriageable traits