They were a better couple

They were a better couple.

Best girl won and Oreimo is the greatest love story ever told.

Why does she look way more related to Kyousuke than Kirino? Switched at birth? Maybe that was a hidden sub-plot?

No.

Filthy sluts who try to steal an onii-chan from his imouto are the worst. The only thing they deserve are pain and suffering. The compatibility between an onii-chan and his imouto can never be beat by anything or anyone.

Sibling love is the purest form of love. No fucking exceptions.

Checked

Fuck no. You must be delusional as fuck to actually thing that.

If they were than they wouldn't have broken up.

Imouto is best girl

With the ending the way it was, it would have been better if Kuroneko got the win. But if the publishers weren't faggots and let the original ending get by, It would have been beautiful.
As a side note I've seen more Oreimo discussion here again lately, did everyone decide to rewatch it at the same time I did?

>rewatch
Read the soruce material already.

>But if the publishers weren't faggots and let the original ending get by

"Imouto" is literally in the title, why would anyone else win?

I've never seen this show. All I know is that the Kirono is a massive cunt and the MC's blood related sister so, in any other story, she would have been the least likely girl to win. Does the MC really end up with his actual sister? And this isn't seen as incredibly weird by the other characters? And the fans are alright with this? What the fuck is wrong with everything involved in this series?

i honestly believe you're wrong

Fuck off normalfag/newfag.

Yes they are blood related and now they are genital related

>wanting best girl to end up with a retard
I'm glad she "lost."

I always enjoy that backpedal.

well, that's one way of an optimistic thinking

This "retard" bangs his cute imouto every fucking night and probably on her breaks as well.

>b8 and/or newfag
lurk for at least two years

They broke up exactly because they were the best mature pairing. Kuroneko (was forced to) abandoned ship because she loved both Kyousuke and Kirino and only wanted the best for them even if it meant she would be alone forever as a wage slave trying to raise her sisters on welfare-tier subsistence. Kyousuke accepted it because he can't live with the idea of making Kirino feel abandoned again. Both of them wrestled with their decision to ultimately please Kirino.

>What the fuck is wrong with everything involved in this series?
Everything.
It's a genuinely good series in its first season but gets completely ruined retroactively.

Did you watch the show? Everything was fine. Kuroneko is just far too idealistic and naive, so she breaks up with him to preserve their gay three way friendship with Kirino. If Kirino had died everyone would've been happy.

>picking the worse yandere

> they were the best mature pairing
> Kuroneko (was forced to) abandoned ship

>If Kirino had died everyone would've been happy.

Where the fuck did those retarded Kuronekofags come from? Fuck off.

>implying she's a real yandere

I'm just not a fan of haremshit and everything about this series has always seemed inexplicably retarded. This thread only confirms it.
This sounds horrible. What makes Kirono so good that people feel this level of obligation to please her? How is she not perceived as the worst kind of human being imaginable?

>Kyousuke accepted it because he can't live with the idea of making Kirino feel abandoned again
He was madly in love with her, that's why.

>tfw Kyousuke is plowing Kirino daily
I want her tan american loli friend to join also

>Where the fuck did those retarded Kuronekofags come from? Fuck off.

So you're not denying I'm right. Quite literally every single person in the show would've been happier if Kirino had died.

Well then fuck off already and stop being retarded in this thread. You know nothing and you don't give a fuck, go away.

>What makes Kirono so good
she's cute and hot, but other than that she doesn't have any redeeming quality

Yes I am, you are delusional as fuck and stupid on top. You have no fucking idea about the story and characters.

why are you even here?

literally any girl are better that kirino, yeah that includes manami

>that includes manami
too far

Still haven't explained how I'm wrong

I'm just trying to understand the appeal to see if there's something I'm missing.
If that's the case then at least you're honest. I'm curious if any other fans have anything different to say, though.

>incest is best lovestory XXXD

who told you this, your parents?

>I'm just trying to understand the appeal to see if there's something I'm missing.
I already explained that you should lurk for 2 more years.

>picking someone who pretends to be the shitty generic kind of yandere instead of the most unique yandere out there

it must be the SJWs with their "love is equal"

Are we actually back to the times of 50 retarded posts at the beginning of every thread? More than 3 years after the ending?

>XXXD
>SJW

Fuck off cancer.

>implying i like her because of her yandere trait

go back to tumblr you fucking queer

Just tell me what's so goddamn special about this cunt that the entire plot revolves around her being happy at the cost of everyone else's happiness.

>Kirino won
I'm still mad.

incest is great if we excluding kirino

What a time to be alive. We, yet again, get to enjoy the pain of these ass-ravaged denialists.

go read/watch the source material, stop being lazy

>at the cost of everyone else's happiness
There were two winners.

Their tears will never end.

Self cuckening

Author's dick.
That's it.
Why are you expecting anything else? You didn't expect this to be an actually good series right?

They're happy and that's all that matters. The other 3-4 girls that got destroyed were cunts.

Ignore the retards and post more OTP.

If you care this much then you should just watch the show

Is there anything more tragic than purposefully cucking yourself for someone's happiness?

I want Kyousuke to fuck me senseless.

Doesn't matter because it never happened. Ruri never intended to actually lose, she planned to get back together with him.

>She planned to get back together with him.
it never happened.

He doesn't have the time since all his free time is consumed by him tapping that imouto ass. And it's not like Kirino would ever let him.

>it never happened.
Yeah because she didn't expect Kyousuke's love for Kirino to be so strong. If you're dismissing what I said go read the end of volume 8 you massive retard.

We've been over this at least a hundred times, fucking newfags.

Why does it matter anymore, Kirino won because she's best girl.

She also didn't want to fight to break them apart just so she could have Kyousuke, despite her true feelings for him. She would rather deny herself and give up any hope whatsoever instead of fighting for a happiness which she will never experience again.

Do you think Kirino likes it hard or tenderly?

She wanted both, his love and Kirino's friendship. She thought she could achieve that with her chuuni plan but obviously it didn't work and she only ended up hurting everyone involved. At least it bring get the siblings closer together.

They go with the mood. Sometimes they fuck each other senseless and other times they are super loving and tender.

What if they did, nignog?

Kuroneko saw how her struggle caused damage to their relationship and decided to end it for the sake of her friendships to the both of them and for their relationship to each other. She chose to see them together at her expense than to see them apart and live with the guilt of knowing she caused that division.

Yeah, that's why she asked him if he would choose her again right? That's why she kept pursuing him for 3 more volumes? That's why Kyousuke had to finally shoot her down in the last volume? Fuck off with that headcanon.

Headcanon created to believe that the cat not only lost with dignity but also lost because she wanted to. It's so cute.

This series actually makes my skin crawl.

>she asked him if he would choose her again
She already knew the answer to that question. Her original destiny record ended with kirino and kyousuke together. That's why she stopped him before he could answer, she couldn't bear to hear it. It was the following day that a she rewrote the destiny record and decided to keep trying even though she knew it was hopeless. Near the start of vol 10 she confronts him to hear his real answer, that he wouldn't date anyone until things were 'resolved' with kirino. She also admits that she knows it's hopeless when she and ayase confront kirino at the end of vol 11.

Meh, that would make her even worse.

Goddammit Kyousuke at least fix your shitty fucking hair

Sure, sacrificing your feelings for your friend makes you a bad person right

I hate that cunt but this image does crack me up.

>muh self-sacrifice
The way you are interpreting things she played with his feelings for 4 volumes and then did a 180° and continued to hinder their relationship for another 3 volumes. You are making her out to be an actual manipulative piece of shit.

Oh and that bullshit interpretation doesn't even work since all she did was get in the way of the siblings. Even the other stupid Kuronekofags like disagree with you.

A shame the winner was the biggest cunt of them all.

She did actually want to be with him, she wasn't just toying with him for the sake of it. She changes her mind and goal multiple times in the story because she's stuck in a painful situation she doesn't know how to resolve. She's indecisive not manipulative. In the end her actions lead to the siblings being together at the expense of her own feelings, that's self sacrifice. Also they were only dating for like 2 or 3 weeks in 1 volume, not 4. And she was barely hindering them afterwards.

And Sena was actually a more likeable and interesting Kirino

>SEKOHARA
>GAYS

Why are they so perfect together, Cred Forums?

They were made for each other.

so breeding a horde inbred morons who fancy their sister?

History repeats itself

that page kind of implies it's going to turn into a Komine Tsubasa style manga...

They could've atleast had the MC's friend & his busty sister get together too, they were cuter.

I mean they basically did. I agree though they were a much more likeable and entertaining couple

This was fucking stupid.

Neko manga is neko canon

>and only wanted the best for them even if it meant she would be alone forever as a wage slave trying to raise her sisters on welfare-tier subsistence. Kyousuke accepted it because he can't live with the idea of making Kirino feel abandoned again.
Didn't Kirino pretty much have the rest of her working life set? She was some big time model or some shit, she'd be rich and could get anything and anyone she wanted in no time. Why was everyone constantly acting like her being upset about anything was the end of the world?

Because it's a fetish series and she's the fetish subject

Seriously, my life would have meaning if a cute girl did this for me.

Reminder that she was trying to steal an onii-chan from his imouto which makes her worse than Hitler.

Stop.

Just stop.

They're all dumb teenagers, user

Worse. Than. Manami.

I shipped Kirino and Ayase.

By your own logic you would have supported manami if she was the imouto. Please do everyone a favour and end your life

I would have desu.

Maybe. Maybe not.

But that doesn't change the fact that the cat was trying to do something horrible. Failed. And thankfully paid the price. Fuck off.