Boku no Hero Academia / My Hero Academia

So Deku has been using 5% of OfA, when do you think he will start using 10%?

Or rather, when do you think will be the next time he will be forced to go absolute madman and break another body part?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LEkoqCz8KQU
youtube.com/watch?v=E7oMBq1vkCM
youtube.com/watch?v=mBPn2GRiwSg
youtube.com/watch?v=-L0pW3Eol6k
manga.famatg.com/read/my_hero_academia/en/0/80/5/page/13
manga.famatg.com/content/comics/my_hero_academia_55ddf4af08adc/80_5_volume_9_omake_57850dec257b8/FA_MHA_80,5_18.jpg
twitter.com/itto101
youtube.com/watch?v=LRkvLuB191s
spoiler.net/spoiler/8m.1-my-hero-academia-chapter-109
yuncomics.com/archives/1781275
twitter.com/BillyHerring777/status/780415884011589633
mangastream.com/r/my_hero_academia/109/3707
mangastream.com/r/my_hero_academia/109/3707/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He should automatically be using more of it as his body gets stronger due to him going by the sensation and image of "not breaking the egg".

Or at least that's my interpretation.

There will be no upgrade for a long time. 5% Full Cowl puts him on the same physical level as Stain who trained over 10 years, 10% would put him above nearly everyone.

Nice bait.

Right back at you, but hey, i'm sure you think everyone could run up a mountain wall with just 5% of their power, jump from rooftop to rooftop or do a Megaman like wall jump.

I can't wait to see a fight between pic related and Todoroki.

You do realise that 5% OfA means he is using 5% of 8 other super humans powers stacked onto his power he already has?

Yes? That's why i said there won't be an upgrade for a long time. 10% of One For All would be too strong and nobody would be able to keep up with it.

I mean One For All isn't just strength, it's strength, speed, resistance, reflexes and everything else boosted to the top. That's how All Might survived this shit or his exchange of blows against the Noumu which would have killed everyone else.

Thread's too early for spoilers.

Haven't we been getting spoilers early lately?

last week same time we already had the chinese scans

Again with the questions? No need to.

That was because of an early release of the magazine because of some holiday. That's something special and it's over so back to the normal schedule again.

Spoilers in ~16 hours.

Why did it happen for two weeks though?

yeah, no.

Don't ask me, i saw it at mangahelpers from the guy who posts the WSJ rankings.
>Jump #42 : Official out its 17/09 (sathurday) because 19/09 (monday) its public holiday. So tocs will be out 13/09 (tuesday) and raw 14/09 (wednesday)
>Jump #43 : Official out its 26/09 (monday) but 22/09 (thursday) will be public holiday so logicaly raw will be out 21/09 (wednesday) and in this case perhaps tocs will be out 20/09 (tuesday).

And he said the next early release is
>Btw, Jump #45 will be out officialy 08/10 (sathurday). So raw/spoil will out 05/10 (Wed).

So next week we get it early again, cool

How much does All Might get payed?

I kinda want a chibi-noumu plushie

He gets paid in gratitude and fan letters, on top of having a teacher's salary.

i drew the frog

I got me a hankerin' for some frog legs.

That's actually pretty good! As they say, fukken saved. Do you have a name or nom de plume so I can file this?

Just wanted to talk about the show, didn't care much about when we are getting spoilers.

He should train to have 5% on at all times first or something, just have it passively active. Like every day when he gets out of bed he goes full cowl and tries to do all of his morning routine with it. To the point that it becomes his default.

He should ask Endeavor for training advice. Guy is using his quirk to have a fucking fire beard all the time.

He gets paid in blowjobs, like Ace Ventura

Also likeness rights for all the merchandise people make with his face on it

it's not about release, it's about spoilers. spoilers on wednesday have been a thing for a while.

Thats a really good frog. You got a name or something? I dig your style.

>Uraraka will never use the basics of CQC on you

my name is kyle

>noumu hoodies

Fucking get on that japan.

Sometimes Deku feels a lot like Simon from TTGL. Maybe we'll get a timeskip to a post apocalyptic world after All Might's death with Deku's at 50% or something like that

postin frog

Noumu has an A+ design
It's a shame he was a minor antagonist, I wouldn't mind seeing him more often

Its not like the Anti-Allmight Nomou is dead, just in custody.
There's nothing preventing it from eventually making a reappearance.
But at the same time because he was custom-built to take on All Might he's a bit too hardcore for most encounters, he's not MOTW-tier like the others of his kind.

Not a fan of that idea. I liked that it's stayed pretty true to its premise so far. A lot of shounen would have been better if stayed true to its origins for most of it like Naruto trying to climb the ninja ranks and doing basic shinigami duties in Bleach.

Granted, since this is a super hero manga there is basically a 100% chance that a save the world/Japan/the city plot will happen but I'd prefer that happens later rather than sooner. Like when he's a third year.

>when do you think he will start using 10%?
This is still a shonen battle manga, so his next power up will be, surprise surprise, when the next threat/villain shows up.

That's cute as fuck

We posting cute now?

We always did.

Calling it now, when the villains break out of prison (no fucking way they won't eventually), and Deku has to have another fight against muscleman, he's gonna go 10% to try and outspeed him

I couldn't help but think of this when I read that.

This speed meme has to end one day.

I was only able to look ahead a little but as far as One for All goes...
Deku learns that it's better to use One for All on his whole body instead of concentrating it on a single point like his arms and legs. He actually lasts longer that way since the power is distributed evenly.

>No night light
Makes you wonder the first time Tokoyami learned his quirk goes out of control at night.

Alien queen relevant one day?

I think she might be cheating

Hey to be fair her entire powerset is making things light and floaty

dat armpit

>That's how All Might survived this shit or his exchange of blows against the Noumu which would have killed everyone else.

Explain how Moonfish survived Dark Shadow then with only his teeth getting busted.

she's no cheater though.

Calling it now

He'll go 10% to save Uraraka

she's always relevant. to my dick

I imagine it must be hard for her to do weight lifting

Well we don't know how fucked up moonfish was after that. He presumably had other injuries besides just his busted teeth

I need more BnHA monster girls.

>implying he survived
Nigger's dead, together with spaghetti muscles. But you can't have the news talk about how two students killed two villains, that's why the rat only talked about the gas quirk villain during their press conference.

not yet

I don't know why but that artist's style reminds me of all Rankin Bass cartoons.

He survived, guaranteed. If he died the ramifications of a student killing someone regardless of the circumstances would have been addressed, not glossed over. This is a WSJ manga, there's no way it would happen like you said unless it's pure nameless fodder.

And you guys are ignoring the fact that he survived what literally would turn anyone in the real world into diarrhea. Even if you went all helmetfag mode like Iida with the latest metallurgy in our world, you would not survive being strapped to a wrecking ball smashing against a single tree, let alone half a forest of trees. You could be iron man and you would come out of that as liquid man.

Need I also remind you people for the 90352952th time that this is the same series where 90% of you didn't even remember an entire platoon of SWAT were gunning down Noumus within less than 1 meter using machine guns and failed to kill any of them despite exposed brains and eyeballs.

This is the part where you point out how Hori's obsession with Star Wars turns all the police into stormtroopers.

She's a good girl who loves her family and will do anything to provide for them

I never said he died.
Im just saying he presumably took more damage than just getting his teeth broken. The shadow was knocking aside trees like they were nothing.

I think you might be retarded since Nomous by definition are rocking multiple quirks each, and you have no idea if any them were actually taken out by the police SMG's or not since the viewpoint didn't linger on the battle for long.

>Nomous by definition are rocking multiple quirks each

Means nothing when they were coming out of portals slow enough for Endeavor to light them up one at a time as shown in the panels.

>you have no idea if any them were actually taken out by the police SMG'

Can you actually look at the pretty pictures for once instead of tunnel visioning the text for like two seconds when you read a chapter next time? Pay attention. We saw most of the Noumus during the aftermath, you wanna know what was shown? Not a single drop of blood.

Not a single drop of blood after having panels shown where police were firing their machine guns directly at Noumus less than 3 feet away from them WHILE they came out of the portal.

It's so obvious that you are one of those shitters that refuse to accept criticism and just laugh along with it and feel this unstoppable urge to defend your fragile headcanon less it ruins how much you enjoy a kid's comic. Everyone can see it, so why don't you just give up?

Yeah but that damage is superficial relative to what would happen in reality. It's capeshit physics, so my point is All Might's ability to tank damage isn't exclusive to his quirk, because people in MHA world can tank shit that's physically impossible in ours. That match where Bakugou 'held back' as he fired a giant ass explosion in front of Deku? That would kill anyone in the world, even if you are the most /fit/ gladiator mma fighter that spent the last 20 years training. Not from the burn, just from the impact of the force blowing against you, would rupture your organs. The burns themselves would be 3rd degree minimum.

>shitters

Well if anything less than getting ripped in half is superficial, then sure, it was superficial

But I don't think Moonfish was gonna be getting back up any time soon, even without getting rearrested

What if the angst he has against todoroki is all caused by pure jealousy of endeavor?

Im betting its more "Endeavor did something bad to me/my family/ something like that so I hate his son"

Is there a 'my parents were villains and captured by this hero' kid? Windfag could play that role with Endeavor being the hero.

Seems pretty likely, Endeavor is more than just your average everday asshole.

>ywn share a bed with sexiest boy

Flamebeard has hurt more than just villains.
I mean look at his wife, he managed to force her into a marriage by using his influence to convince her family to set it up, then turned her into his baby factory for his eugenics masterplan.

I can see how he gets away with it since this stuff is behind closed doors rather being publicised, but I doubt his wife and icyhot's siblings are the only people he's used and discarded in his quest to be #1.

Yeah, but does Windfag have to be the guy to show us how much bigger of an asshole Endeavor was? I though Dabi, the unofficial son, would play that part.

Hair down Kirishima is kinda ugly.

Post songs that capture the Hero Academy spirit

youtube.com/watch?v=LEkoqCz8KQU

Do you reckon they would take offense at being called monstergirls?

Found the best All Might theme

youtube.com/watch?v=E7oMBq1vkCM

Huh,I thought his hair looked less stupid that way.

Is this a yaoi? Why are those two boys showing so much skin?

Yes it is.

I'm sure some of the Noumus died. Stain kinda casually stabbed one in the brainpan, remember? They're clearly "monsters we can kill" rather than people.

>acts like a complete slob
>still is a top teacher at the academy

How does he do it?

He is Jesus.

Don't make the manliest nigga out to be a fag you fugly fujo cuntbag.

What's more manly the man on man sex? Twice the man with none of the weak womanly corruption defiling a sacred masculine union.

I'm an advocate of KiriTsu

Which pair makes the best quirk for their child?

Froppy probably.
Mina might like it since she's an Alien fangirl

Offensive?

Deku and Gravity. Slap a bitch into the moon in a reasonable amount of time.

He's not a slob, it's just that he works during the night, all night long, and has to teach during the day.

Plus they can effectively fly with some training.
>Turn off your Gravity
>jump hard

Sound like how Superman flies.

>playing pranks with your bro
>gay

I'd like to bite his nips.

Cute.

She reminds me of that one big titty virgin guard from The Dictator.

What if one of them is a trap?

Best

Then it's not as manly but still manlier than sex with a woman.

Was this already posted in some BNHA thread?

youtube.com/watch?v=mBPn2GRiwSg

shouji and anybody who's quirk relies on a particular body part to function

I love watching these kinds of videos. I remember watching a lot of the Tite Kubo drawing clips. he always starts around the eyes. That freehand style of drawing is always nice to see. It is just how I like to draft characters.

I love how most detail went into Midoriya's shoes.

>6 hours to go until possible spoilers

It will be worth it to see Deku do hero things.

It is his specialty after all.

I'm pretty hyped honestly. It is his motivation to becoming a hero. To save people with a smile on his face like All Might. I'm more curious how someone like Baku who is only motivated to become rich, and famous who earned no rescue points will do.

Bakugou and Mina

Acidic explosion ftw

We might also be getting some Uraraka time since rescue operations is what she wants to focus on.

She can literally lift up large steel beams, and other debris from rubble. She has the perfect quirk for that kind of stuff. How many lives could be saved by making it easier to dig out trapped people under a collapse building.

Not fly
Jump good

>mfw Uraraka has to save a lecherous old man

>filename

Deku can't transfer AfO to his kid through genetics.

I mean OfA

So when does Midoriya start getting All Might's Tick-like neigh-invulnerability?

It can't just be a matter of getting swole enough- that won't make your bones any stronger. There's something about how Midoriya uses OFA that's not totally right because even being a cancer stickman All Might got pretty tough when he was in muscle form.

My middle school history teacher was like that,he got away with it because he was a godly teacher

That is right, but he still has his parent's quirks that could still be passed down. Unless if him being quirkless removes those genetic traits.

He can still cum in their mouths to fix that if he wants.

Maybe All-Might's Muscle Form is just him using the OfA on his entire body?

My Villain Acadamia when?

jesus fuck, the way she's bending her back she's about to slip a fucking disk
that is, if she were actually lifting that

Well we already got the Vigilante spin-off maybe one day although I don't really see the need of a Villain spin-off manga.

we literally see spaghetti man screaming in the panel you posted, retard. he's still alive.

I think Deku will have some epiphany or something about how he "uses" the power- like he's drawing it out wrong or something.

Basically, think Veritas/The Breaker and those other martial arts manhwa that focus heavily on all of the old Chinese/Korean views of Ki.

Basically, you do breathing exercises to exert control over your Ki and cycle it into your body- which strengthens it so you can make a tougher vessel for actually putting Ki into your strikes or using it to boost your abilities.

If your Ki flow is fucked up, it can destroy your body or make you sick or throw you completely out of whack.

That's kinda how I view OFA- basically it's like the dan that Shioon ate in The Breaker. He now has this gigantic, virtually unlimited well of energy to draw from. Shioon doesn't have a strong enough body (and his ki-channels are basically bad) to tap into that power right so it blows his fucking limbs up when he starts using it accidentally- he gets help learning to circulate it and clear up his ki-channels, and then starts using up some of that huge well of Ki to make his body stronger. His base strength/toughness go through the roof, which lets him put Ki into his strikes/techniques without blowing his limbs off.

Someone send all might home and get that nigga from Veritas to teach Deku

Presumably the manga will go more into detail as All-Might's past is fleshed out more.

Got the sauce on this?

That probably has to do with his ability to fully use ofa like how it ups his strength in full cowl.

Butthatsnoneofmybusiness.jpg

buff tsuyu when

Right here my nigga

I'm still waiting on a doujin where all might transfers OfA to r63 deku through his jizz

Please. If All Might has a theme it's this

youtube.com/watch?v=-L0pW3Eol6k

Tsuyu bants on Baku again when?

Didnt he literally go 10000% against the muscle fiber dude in the manga?

He made out okay

he permanently fucked up his arms

i'm pretty sure he was just spewing out shit to deal with the stress, that fucker would be fucking red mist if it were true he probably did like 8% tops he's just not use to it so it feel like a shit ton compared to just 2% also what said

Yeah for now.

>Didnt he literally go 10000% against the muscle fiber dude in the manga?

Hori said that was just an exaggeration for the sake of excitement.

Specifically he was yelling it like "One hunddreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeddd!" rather than 100000%.

manga.famatg.com/read/my_hero_academia/en/0/80/5/page/13

Would you guys be upset if deku failed?

Source: your ass

I get the feeling he was serious and then people told him how stupid it was and he just went "N-no, it was just a battle cry".

>next page
>two hotties

He wont first chapter says "This is how I became the #1 hero"

if those punches really were 10000% or whatever, then that means that Muscular would be stronger then All Might.

>Source: your ass
Hey stupid nigger, do you even read the VIZ release volume chapters for omake and author comments?

I mean't getting the provisional licence, sorry.

Reminder the licence exam and be done taken again if you fail. There is nothing stopping Deku from failing, trying again and passing.

toga is on the last page
manga.famatg.com/content/comics/my_hero_academia_55ddf4af08adc/80_5_volume_9_omake_57850dec257b8/FA_MHA_80,5_18.jpg

why are the villains so much cooler?

it all depends on execution

Problem is if he fails he can't do the same kind of illegal quirk use as he has been doing in every arc... Aizawa is going to kick him out

they have the better designs arguably but what villains don't

I want more Tsuyu 4th walling for the reader.

>imageboard
>posts an external link for a pic
So how's your first day here

what's it feel like to be the only person that cares?

Unless they go full Naurto and he never bothers trying to get promoted for the rest of the main story. But in all seriousness I don't think he can fail. Hori has set things up so Deku can't do another uncontrolled 100% punch without major consequences nor can he face on campus villain invasions without his mom pulling him from UA (and I'm sure other parents would do the same at that point). He and the story need him to be out in field with a provisional license so villain attacks aren't necessarily the fault of the school and so he can defend himself without legal red tape.

He really needs the license. He can't fight any of the villains unless he's willing to get kicked out from UA and become a vigilante

>Problem is if he fails he can't do the same kind of illegal quirk use as he has been doing in every arc... Aizawa is going to kick him out
All these assumptions yet not evidence to support such an outcome for anyone failing. Literally no reason to kick out anyone that fails the provisional licence. All it would be is they would be benched on the side of the story doing remedial hero training just like in the training lodge arc.

So you are new after all, good to know.
Let me give you a tip, since this is an imageboard, we can post pics attached to our posts.

It's on a supplementary page that he likes to use. He apologized for the confusion it caused.

>He really needs the license.
>He can't fight any of the villains unless he's willing to get kicked out from UA and become a vigilante
>all Deku want's to do is save people

I think you better reread the manga user. You clearly have tunnel vision while reading it.

I mean it sounds like something a kid would say. especially one who's hero is All Might.

Don't be dumb, they're not saying that they'll kick him out. The problem is that even without the license Deku will still try to do something heroic without supervision like he has done 2 times now. And if he does again then he will be expelled by Aizawa for sure.

I think you do.

DSL'S
D
S
L
'
S

I didn't care until you said something that stupid nigger. Now fuck off back to redit.

>shitpost instead of rebuttal a counterpoint
You outsider are pretty cancerous.

Except that he's right. Deku pretty much needs to get this pass or risk being expelled by Aizawa if he tries to pull a rescue stunt like that again. The only other way he could involve himself is if a villain threatened him and a pro gave him permission to defend himself.

>rebuttal a counterpoint

How about posting a point first? Dawwww you can't.

which girl would you like to see flesh lump'd?

>implying Deku cant save people without a licence
Its not like vigilante exist for no reason faggos.

This. Also even if he gets that permission if it happens on school grounds or on a field trip his mom will probably decide that's the last straw. A provisional license means Hori can have villain antics while he's away from school.

>midnight

>he doesn't know it's illegal to be a vigilante.

I'm sorry who need to re-read the manga again?

>implying it matters
Are you fucking stupid? What are you trying to say?

You say that, but would Deku really take that risk? It sure would be an interesting twist if he did, but he would only have like maybe All Might and closest friends backing him up, and even then only with hints about where trouble is. It's too much to try to write around and keep it good.

>Jealous of that flat ass

Is Midnight Irish?

>"This is how I became the #1 hero"

No it doesn't.

It says
>This is how I became A top hero

It's pretty clear that Deku is not Number 1

He'd still get kicked out of U.A. by Aizawa.
SO the original point still stands.
>He can't fight any of the villains unless he's willing to get kicked out from UA and become a vigilante.

>flat ass
rude

He won't because there's a spin-off dedicated to vigilantes. Hori shits on the hero system there too.

It matters to Deku

>he doesn't know it's a crime and he can go to jail for being a vigilante

user, this isn't hard.

il·le·gal
i(l)ˈlēɡəl/
adjective
contrary to or forbidden by law, especially criminal law.

They can't legally use quirks to engage in physical confrontations unless authorised by a qualified professional. Even then they're encouraged not to fight, but to use their quirks for escape instead

Well that's a nice ass in this image. We really need consistent ass fatness.

Except you know...the plot moving forward. if he doesn't get the license now then the plot will either standstill or will have to do the whole "You did something good, but were unlicensed so its wrong" schtick again.

>>he doesn't know it's a crime and he can go to jail for being a vigilante
What the fuck are you trying to say? No shit its illegal. What does that have to do with saving people?

We know it does, he clearly just wants fame.

>I want to help people
>Except I won't train my body ever even knowing that I have no special powers(don't worry kid you were written to have the most OP power) or do anything for the community at all because I just want to be a famous hero

If Deku truly wanted to save people we'd have known before, the only saving point he has is that All Might gave him the best superpower because otherwise he wouldn't even collect trash

yes but it's still giving him more room to work with within the law than not having it.

Maybe we could timeskip?

Where did you find this?

Yes, so he wouldn't be a vigilante

>he doesn't know you can't save people in jail

user, quite honestly i'm shocked at how retarded you are.

Gentle-man should have inherited One For All.
He is the hero japan needs.

This is autism at is purist form.

lurking twitter

Hook me up with the twitter in question my dude

>implying
His super sliding powers is all he needs.
He might just be able to slide through the streets for now, but watch as he'll be able to slide through dimensions in endgame.

Doesn't that just go against the mud attack that he saved Bakugo from?
>Except I won't train my body ever even knowing that I have no special powers
Its more along the lines of a physical disability. No matter how hard you train, If you have asthma you aren't getting into the navy seals.
>or do anything for the community at all because I just want to be a famous hero
He says right before All Might tells him about one for all that he was happy with what he did that day and wanted to find the reasonable future for him.

Where do I begin? It's called My Hero Academia not My Heroic Dropout.

So, you think it'd be a good idea to have all his struggles to get into the school, do well, convincing his mom to dorm there, and be accepted just go down the toilet and being ultimately pointless? And do you think someone who lives with his mom can be an effective vigilante? He'd have to take general ed at a new school after getting kicked out and we'll have to get newer, shittier characters while his former classmates (who will become less prominent) continue going onto bigger and better things.

Pro heroes hunt down vigilantes. It's a big deal in this setting to use your quirk without some kind of legal permission. I'm pretty sure he's not keen on the idea of having to fight pro heroes when he could be legal and never have to worry about that. You could say that in a hypothetical scenario he would throw away his future to save someone but Hori isn't going to have him be a vigilante or expelled from UA unless he drastically wants to change his direction and almost start from scratch. The only way to move the story forward without a timeskip or completely fucking up the current direction is to have him pass.

twitter.com/itto101
Forgot its Korean but whatever

Well, you're right.

If he actually gave a shit about saving people and being a hero then he'd have realized his short comings and dedicated himself to training and learning how to become a hero even if he didn't have any quirks.
He had the knowledge of how the other quirk people worked and he busts ass if he really tries.
He should have shown some skill at taking on bad guys while being quirkless before allmight gave him a win button.

To be able to stare quirked people in the eyes and say I can kick your ass and I don't need a quirk to be a hero should have been his thing

It would have probably been if he had any balls or his mother had told him that he didn't need a quirk to be a hero.

But he latched onto the childhood dream of being a hero like allmight and he got his wish.

To play at hero. To save the few people he cared about and look like and pretend to be allmight while ignoring the problems of everyone else.

It's not a great thing or even good, but deep down he's a good kid. He's just a selfish short sighted selfish kid.
When he realizes the true cost and weight of being a hero and what his selfish wish has cost the world with the loss of almight it might break him.

But a one word redirect is exactly the kind of thing a Cred Forumstard would post.

he's just mad that he got btfo so he's resorting to namecalling and

>Shino Sousaki AKA Mandalays quirk Telepathy : Her Quirk allows her to advise and instruct multiple people at once through mental transmission.
+
>Hitoshi Shinsou AKA Mindfucks quirk Brainwashing: Hitoshi's Quirk allows him to mind control people who verbally respond to him and, as a result, they will be forced to do whatever he wants.
Would be unbeatable if the child mixed the quirks correctly. They would probably have to try a couple of times to get it right though, like Endeavor.

but when is he gonna slide into dat Pop Step boy

that pussy more ridiculous game than the whole school festival

I hope for more Iida best sentai leader moments.

Damn, that one cool picture.

youtube.com/watch?v=LRkvLuB191s

To be fair though no amount of push ups are going to prepare you to fight a guy like spaghetti muscles. Or Todoroki. Or a large amount of villains with quirks. He needs a power in this world because everyone has powers. It's like you can be a kung fu badass in a wheelchair but you're never going to be able to compete with kung fu badasses that aren't confined to a wheelchair.

>wants to help people
>doesn't even do volunteer work to help wheelchair-bound kung fu badasses

not if you tape a uzi to the wheelchair

Well when you add guns to a shonen manga everything gets screwy so best not to. Because guns beat powerlevels

I think its funny that retards in this thread think Izuku could actually be a hero without a quirk, and no gadgets. Saying he is selfish for no reason when he spent 10 months to prep his body to be completely top shape and receive All Might's gift to save people. For someone who has never had a quirk, and only had it for less than a few months. he has done very fucking well at controller it's power more, and more.

Imagine if stein had a gun

Snipe already exists

How many covers does Froppy have or share?

It's harsh to grade Deku with our moral compass when we have the benefit of the God's eyeview.

BnHA universe has a deficient idea of heroism, the Stain Arc covered that. All Might is supposedly the moral paragon, but even he can't be perfect.

Deku may develop as a character to come to embody the heroism you described but that will be much further on down the story.

People seem to miss that, in real-world terms, Deku's dream is to join the police union.

Meanwhile the real police is taking control now.

Isn't a gun just outright better in direct combat than a lot of quirks in a lot of situations?
In order to use his quirk safely, Kaminari has to shoot some weird disc things behind the target, have them attach to something and not just roll down a hill, and then he has to position himself so that his enemy is between himself and the disc and THEN he can shoot them with lightning.
Even if he practices and gets really good with it, that seems incredibly awkward and slow compared to just shooting them with a gun.
Spahgetti muscles and Todoroki are top of the line threats with immense superpower quirks. There's a lot of villains, and hell, there's a lot of heroes with Quirks that are nowhere near as impressive. One of the classmate's quirks is that he just has a tail, right? He just has a big, strong tail. How would he fight against spaghetti muscles or todoroki with that? How would Tsuyu?

What would Shigaraki do if you shot him?

What happens if a student fails one of these inter-school exams? They can't retake the test for another year right? Are they forced to drop out after failing for 3 years? How do they adjust to normal high school when kids 3 years younger than them can do more complex math and read more complex literature? These guys have been training to be soldiers for 3 years, what do you think will happen?

>What would Shigaraki do if you shot him?

One For All + Muscleman's quirk would make for stupidly high amounts of power.

Could just be the manga makes no sense int he reality of a world where 80% of it's population has some sort of meta supernatural ability, or mutation. Also, I think the provisional exam happen twice a year. So depending on how many agency's offers these licences to high school students. Lets say 200 a year out of 3000 applicants in one district maybe? It is a provisional licence, and only mean a trail run at having privileges at using your powers as a hero in training. They are in school, and I'm sure they offer other job placement courses to those who cannot make the cut? Or they graduate, and get a licence to play hero without being part of an agency. What about hero college?

I really think it does not make sense in the grand scheme of the world the manga is set up in.

I've been thinking recently that Deku only enhancing his muscles is a mistake though. He seems to still be thinking about the quirk wrong, Like before he figured out full cowl, if he used One-For All to enhance EVERY part of his body (including bones and everything) he probably not have to deal with such a strong shock to his body.

I'd imagine he'd be more helpful than most of the heros that were there at the raid.

spoiler when?

But no amount of pushups should allow Todorokis teacher to take on the other quirk users right?
Or the hero hunter right?

Deku didn't really do shit to become a hero. He was just a loser hero otaku who wanted to play at hero.

He didn't really care about helping people or the world or saving people in general.

He's not qualified to have a power meant for a truly self sacrificing sort who wants to help everyone.
He's just a hero fan who stupidly jumped in to help a fucktard who treated him like shit for most of his life.

He could have become a heroic person and trained to show that he could be one without hero powers or worse a shit quirk.
Hell if deku was a powerless vigilante who helped people and did small deeds and helped heroes by giving them information on villians with a radio I could see that.
But he's just a kid with a boner for playing hero.

Maybe hero should be treated like be-quirked cops who are treated like celebrities.

Of course, all teachers would be more useful than an orca whale or these two heroes without names. But because of the "a teacher could be the traitor" subplot you couldn't have any teacher take part in this mission.

Less than 2 hours.

One for all should have been enhancing litterally everything.
But I reason that the he can only use it on his muscles and joints because he only started to workout and train his body so that he could use one for all.
He hasn't had time for his body to properly adjust to it and since he's just been breaking his bones over and over again and has to be healed forcefully he's not growing into it naturally.

When he's able to walk around with 1% of one for all on 24/7 his body will start to become more dense and able to handle higher levels of the power itself.

If he continues to simply destroy his body he'll not only shorten his life considerably and end up in an even worse state then Allmight but he'll never ever be able to get to within half of his power level.

>How do they adjust to normal high school when kids 3 years younger than them can do more complex math and read more complex literature?

Cementoss teaches Modern Literature at U.A..
Present Mic teaches English at U.A..
Midnight seems to teach History at U.A..

In the morning, they have normal classes, like English. In the afternoon, they have hero basic training.

More like the fire department I think.

In the real world, Deku would be a kid with asthma who dreams of being a firefighter, and All Might's a legendary firefighter who shows Deku his secret - "I have here a new invention kid, it's called an inhaler"

Man, the art really improved, but old BnHA's had some sort of charm to it.
Reminds me of Dowman Sayman a little.

Who is best Class-B?

manga

But that's the thing. He lives in a world of heroes with fantastic powers. All his life he's grown up being told that he doesn't have what it takes. He's just a kid who has no self confidence in himself and doesn't really even believe that he can be a hero. It's just a small fantasy to him. You're right. He wasn't qualified, he doesn't have training or the same level of martial ability. But when the situation arose when no one else was wiling to put themselves on the line the weak, quirkless, untrained, middleschooler was the one who risked his life to save someone else. That's why All Might gave him his quirk. Because he was moved by the actions of a child who was willing to put himself on the line to be a hero when the entire world and even himself had told him he couldn't.

God, tsuyu was such an attention whore, hated this part of the ch

He didn't get OfA for that moment alone though. That just got All Might to consider him and showed that he could be that sort of person someday. He also had to prove himself with that trial.

You also have to remember he was 14 (now 15) and he's just barely reached the age of being competent. For real, no one is going to listen to a

Christian thorn vine girl.

What is this girl's name?

I think the issue here is that he trained for 10 months /after/ All Might said that he would pass on his quirk to him if he did so. He did what he could afterwards, yes, but if he had just trained himself before his All Might encounter--all those years where he could have built up his muscles under his own training regimen, quirk or not--then he would already be prepared to receive the vessel at the first moment he met All Might. He didn't because he was set on the thought that he couldn't be a hero without a quirk & didn't bother doing the groundwork of just basic martial arts training.

Kemi

>Isn't a gun just outright better in direct combat than a lot of quirks in a lot of situations?

Yea, that'd why at the end of the day the police still run shit. Hero work is just a profession that functions as general work profession it seems, with the vast majority of heroes having extremely case specific quirks.

This. They wouldn't need to restrain dead people.

I'm just going to remind everyone that he hit puberty 2, maybe 1 if he's a late bloomer, years ago when he met All Might. I mean, you could say he should have learned martial arts or something but he would have been able to build jack shit at 12 or 13. Especially not without some lifter father, older brother, or someone /fit/ in his life to help and supervise him. And who knows maybe he did brush up on martial arts or hero moves however wonky and self taught it may be. It does take a bit of know-how to throw someone (Bakugou) that neatly.

Jessie Mendez Mon

>tfw this is legally considered child porn in my country, but I know it's going to be released here anyway.

He wants to do it legitimately.

He wants to be a hero for the people.

Being a criminal in the process wouldn't appeal to him unless there was a good moral reason to actually be a vigilante

Simply becoming a vigilante because he fucked up on the exam would be wrong in his eyes I'm pretty sure.

Tetsux4

It's time.

Is there trouble in paradise? Are we getting some more jealous ochako?

So I guess there's a limited amount of people to save right?

reminds me of this

Nah, she is determined to win. The jealous ones are Mineta and Kaminari, at Deku because Kemi waved at him.
Also suspicious black leg at the end.

What is happening here?

Setting up the fight between them.

Now I want to know why Inasa seems to hate Shouto.

Can anyone translate?

>I hate you all
>You may have a different vibe since that time
>but you still have the same eyes
>as Endeavor

Bastard child incoming

He is rational in the lazy sense, he doesn't do anything he doesn't have to - like taking care how he looks. It's a cost benefit analysis, and he's focusing more on "not spending money" than "earning".

Thanks user. I wonder if he is indeed Endeavor's bastard child.

I love that sound effect stylized on the ground

More shit, some else dump it: spoiler.net/spoiler/8m.1-my-hero-academia-chapter-109

Probably more likely his parents got snubbed by endeavour or something.

OH SHIT LOOK AT WHO IS TAKING THE SPOTLIGHT

I knew it, it only makes sense he hates him because of his piece of shit father. Hell I bet he decided to study in some other school just to avoid icy hot.

But I'm pretty sure there is a different reason than him being a bastard child. I mean he would've kept him like his other childs even if he was a failure and he clearly is not one.

ha ha! Sero, you asshole!

It's a little weird, though, because he had always planned to apply to UA. Why didn't he train even a little bit if he was going to try to be a quirkless hero anyway?

He got bullied too much, and lost faith in himself. Even his mother didn't believe in him.

Hating the son because of the father seems a little dumb, I mean, it can happen, but this guy seemed better than that.

>dat black boot

Is semen demon gonna fight ochako?

Suddenly Kouta doesn´t seem that annoying anymore.

I want to protect this smile.

What is this smile trying to convey exactly?

You already gave it away.

>Deku has to save this little shit

this is gonna be good.

Nah, I bet it´s Bakugou, people will get surprised because he will star saving people acting like All Might, with the most innocent smile ever, creeping his classmates in the process.

that she is good at imitating her favorite pokemon

Would you be able to do an obnoxious, glitchy escort mission in real life, user?

That's she's an exposure-hungry whore. She's the epitome of the hero culture that Stain wants to destroy.

I'm not going to believe easily the bastard child theory. It seems more pausible that Endeavor, being the ambitious man he is, did something reckless in the past with his quirk or something. Like burning down a house by accident in some fight.

And Shouto seems to be exactly as ambitious as him.

I want to protect this smile.

>das it mang

NEIN
VERBOTEN

>not wanting to crawl inside the skin of the person you love

From Mangahelpers

"Rescue Exercise"
The "civilians" are from a professional company called [HUC] and were hired for this test
Deku and Iida notice that the destruction site looks like the Kamino Ward from the All Might vs All For One battle
Iida says there were many casualities at that time
Sero tells everyone about Deku and Kemi, how she was naked and fighting him
Mineta pointing at Kemi: Hey! That person and you! What were you really doing there!?
Kemi is looking at Deku, then she smiles and waves at him
Mineta: (Such a good relation between man and woman that she greets him like that. Greeting turns into exchange between each other and then...) I MISJUDGED YOU!
Shaggy? (the big hairy guy from Shiketsu): You are the one who defeated Seiji, right?
Bakugou: What of it?
Shaggy: I want to aplogize in his behalf. A good relationship with U.A., that's what i want to build.
Inasa wants to leave, but Todoroki stops him
Todoroki: Hey, do you have a problem with me?
Inasa: Hehe... Well, Son of Endeavor, i'm sorry, but... I. HATE. YOU. ... You have a different atmosphere around you than before, but you still have the same eyes as him.
Kemi calling out Deku: Hey
Deku getting startled: Y-yes...
Ochako sees this and feels a sting in her chest
Suddenly the sirens rang and the test begins
Deku: Ok, this isn't too hard, let's see...
Deku sees the crying child and remembers the lessons about disasters and what to do
He also remembers All Might's video
Deku: It's alright, i am here.
Ochako with a painful look is watching this scene
Ochako: I denied it, but it is love. But I have to win here.
Mera: But this isn't just a rescue test...
A black ominous shadow appears

what's she thinking?

>Why didn't he train even a little bit if he was going to try to be a quirkless hero anyway?
Because He wasn't?
He had no confidence in himself. He wanted to be a hero but not even he believed in himself. It's why when All Might told him he could that he broke down crying happily.

>Mera: But this isn't just a rescue test...

> I denied it, but it is love. But I have to win here.
Atleast she admits it

Also, I guess there will be "Villains" lying around in wait

>i denied it. but it is love.
fujos about to go nuclear.

I'm going to assume "villains" are going to show up and make rescuing difficult

>Ochako sees this and feels a sting in her chest
>I denied it, but it is love. But I have to win here.

WE HAVE LIFTOFF

>Ochako: I denied it, but it is love. But I have to win here.
She admitted that pretty fast. Glad she not gonna let that stop her it seems.

Yes
YES

I can't wait.

Bakugou is going to beat Shiketsu students one by one.

Slime girl has to be Toga at this point.

Her obsession with Deku is getting weird.

Doubt it. They'll pull out the "Bisexual"card like it was nothing, both for Deku and Ochako

Can you believe people actually shiped Ochako and Frog? For what purpose??

>i-it's just admiration!
>it ruins her character development as she's all about romance now!
tumblr BTFO
shitposters BTFO

Ojama yellow?

The form of the eyes make me think of Toga, but the police were able of identify her back at the villains hideout. So maybe she killed the original Toga Himiko and started killing people using her form,

>Ochako finally admitting her feelings
>Toga(?)/attractive girl from other school moving in on Deku

Uh oh.

I hope Gravity will pass and Deku will fail.

Waving and Saying "Hey" is hardly weird

They are basically the two most qualified people in this exercise.

It would be hard to imagine either of them failing, even with terrible civilians.

I could see someone like Bakugou or Todoroki failing though.

>>if I make him weightless I can use Deku's Deku as a dildo

>all class A pass

>"Just look at that firm ass, I want to give him a rimjob so bad."

All these faggots trying to put toga into the plot.
Stop. She might as well be retarded, there's no way she could pull an elaborate plan and take someone's place without anyone noticing the differences. Even better, we don't know if she's actually a shapeshifter, so please stop pushing this. Toga a shit

Why is Gravity the most qualified?

>I could see someone like Bakugou or Todoroki failing though.
All the class did rescue exercises.

>The Villains crash the party, again

but at the same time she actually does her job right saving a bunch of lives and we literally see how she tries to sacrifice herself to save the kids when they were saving Bakugou.

And well, she might be kind of a cunt and not as pure as fucking All Might but so what, you can't expect every hero to be a morally perfect individual because at the end of the day even an asshole like Endeavor is still useful as a hero because he makes his job right, and that is kicking villains asses and saving lives. Stain wants every hero to be "pure" and perfect and shit but why? Why do you fucking need them to be like that? It's like saying that the scientists that are looking for a cure for cancer are cunts because they do it mainly because they want money and fame and not just because they want to cure the sickness itself without asking for any money at all.

She scored the most hero points behind Deku in the UA entrance exam, nobody else was even remotely close.

Her quirk is also perfect for rescue operations.

Wasn't that mainly because she saved Deku?
>Her quirk is also perfect for rescue operations.
How? Someone like Todoroki can do a million more things than her in a rescue situation.

She can safely lift fallen debris and injured civilians by making them weightless.

Todoroki can fight villains head to head far better than her, but how is he going to evacuate civilians that are trapped under rubble due to an earthquake? Or how will he save a person in a car accident?

Her quirk is designed to make heavy lifting much easier.

AM should've gave OfA to Ochako

i can assure you that if you go to tumblr right now (dont do it, for your own good) you'll see a shit ton of fujos calling ochako trash just because she is a girl in love,

>makes you weightless
>a throw makes you fly to another country

>inb4 actual villains for hire

>She can safely lift fallen debris and injured civilians by making them weightless.
Plenty of the kids can move debris and carry people.
>how will he save a person in a car accident?
How would Ochako? Todoroki could put out fire, prise open door with ice. He can start fires for disinfection, heat, cooking. He can create walls to support structures, stop debris, ford flood water.

>Mera
wait, who?

trips confirm both of them are actually pretty good for rescue missions also adding the fact that both of them are intelligent and cool minded heh for this kinds of situations.

Bakugou on the other hand...

I forgot that he can also create tons of clean drinking water by making ice and melting it.

>villains on some community service job to shorten jail sentences
>Have Quirk inhibitor collars so they can't use their quirks
>one of them is from the training camp raid

>Deku vs Muscular round 2
>Muscular breaks the collar and goes wild
>100% kick
>Nothing broke this time

Thank you based Horikoshi

oh god yes please

Deku will theoretically do well, but no way Horikoshi will make things that easy for him

I'm expecting Bakugou to struggle in a test like this, but I'll actually keen to see if Bakugou has a professional facade that he can pull off for this exam.

I gotta say, Bakugou actually putting on an act of a mild-mannered model hero would be priceless.

Ochako blimin lucking that deku likes her otherwise kemi would easily snatch deku away from her

WIN

Scans when

Why don't they just shoot the villains with a gun?

Look at this pure smile.
Truly best boy.

They already did.

>Ochako: I denied it, but it is love.

Horikioshi, you madman. Never thought I'd live to see the day.

I do have a concern about this though.
This whole 'love' thing is coming on rather suddenly in my opinion.
I feel like this is essentially going to be the build up for something big that will happen.
We know Toga has her blood and is waiting to do something with it.

I just hope all of this isn't to make some event hurt more when it finally happens.

>tfw in BNHA-verse America is full of guns and 90s max edgy comic super heros and villians
summary execution is legal of course

>Bakugou getting the credit for beating Potato-man even though he jobbed hard and Traitor had to save his sorry ass.

>Quirk inhibitor collar
Please no.

Back to Heston world, retard.

>I denied it, but it is love. But I have to win here.
Whoa whoa whoa, normal relationship progression, IN MY SHOUNEN?

>We know Toga has her blood and is waiting to do something with it.
Her power is transforming into people whose blood she has. I will bet you a million dollars.

>not realizing Toga killed and became Deku in the woods and the Toga we saw after was a Twice clone

>keikaku quads
Jesus fuck.

>I denied it, but it is love.

Can't wait for the ntr. She's gonna lose her virginity to some asshole and push Deku away because she will feel too tainted for him.

Do you seriously think fujos care about canon?

How do they manage to keep the most powerful villains in jail then? Just like Stain?

No need to be me bro. That's what I'm thinking it is too.
But even if that isn't her quirk, it is still an issue that isn't going away any time soon.

Keep them sleeping.

Because heroes don't have a license to kill. The police will bring a SWAT team if you're being a big enough dick and heroes are struggling to detain you. Of course the one time we see this it's against noumus so their guns did jack shit. I wonder if the police are authorized to utilize their quirks for combat or if they're trained enough to use it effectively. It would make a SWAT team that much more threatening.

>I denied it, but it is love.

>All MILF ditched her kid because of OfA

Yeah this isn't a tragedy waiting to happen at all

Stain was awake in the jail. Jokes aside we did see the police put special handcuffs and stuff onto caught villains so I am pretty sure there is a quirk surpressing equipment already.

Why didn't they shoot AfO after they captured him?

He's obviously going to escape and cause countless deaths. He's already a mass murderer who should be legally executed.

Most of the rest of the story could be resolved if they just shot him now. No more noumus, shiggy is weak without his mentor, etc.

>can have giant robots in hero exam
>can't have good guns for shit

>muh tragedy
fuck off tokyoghoulfag

It feels a little too coincidental that Kemi has been acting all flirty while Ochako has mulled over her feelings for Deku in recent chapters.

What if Kemi is sincerely interested in Deku, or claims to be as a front, and Ochako has an obligatory rival to face off against? It couldn't be that simple, could it?

BNHA is simple manga.

If you were deku who would you date
Ochako, kemi or toga

You can only pick on of the three

>What if Kemi is sincerely interested in Deku
That's what i think this whole situation with Kemi is. She saw Deku's fight at the sports festival and got interested in him.

I mean wouldn't you be interested in a guy who was ready to break all his fingers and his arms just to win a sports festival?

>one of them is from the training camp raid
GOD YES

>She gets fucked by Bakugou while drunk
>Pushes Deku away cause regret
>Baku continues to ravage her and makes her do piercing and gal look
>She gets pregnant and Bakugou abandons her
>She fails as an hero getting expelled from the academia
>Her family is really poor and invested everything they had for her
>After her father fucks her in rage she is locked out of the house
>She starts working as a gravure idol and sells her body to raise money for her and her child
>Her main clients are hero nerds that make her dress with her old uniform
>She starts doing drugs when a rich client asks her
>Baby is born dead
>She gets AIDS and gets kicked out
>On the street she sees a criminal running away
>A hero catches up to him lightning fast and captures him
>He looks at her "worry not cause I'm here!"
>It's Deku
>"Is that... Ochako? ... Haha no sorry, no way Ochako could be a homeless disgusting AIDS ridden slut
>"ah ah yes I'm not her... Sorry... I'm sorry..." And she starts to cry
>Deku thinks they are tears of joy and leaves
>Ochako uses her quirk to lift up a huge steel bar above her head
>"Release"

That actually isn't the realistic choice though. Just a heads up on that. An author can totally hide behind this because there's precendence for this. You can't make special cases like that with no trial. Death row takes fucking forever. And the trials to execute war criminals during the Yugoslav wars (back in the 90s) is still ongoing in 2016. He's also something like a mob boss. And you know how those types deal with the legal system.

I see no point of kemi being interested in deku in a romantic sense because it's just a waste of a character. Also because the end game is ochako and deku.

Really its just bad writing by the author

You can't apply real world precedent to BNHA world.
Long waits for execution aren't an issue because people don't have super powers.

We see them strapped to enormous restraints in the prison, so that's probably how.

Did you honestly think this was worth posting?

Not in a romantic sense, more in a "what is this guy's deal, is he just crazy or is there a reason why he destroys his body to win?" way.

Reminder that Ochako is a false hero slut for money and Stain would rightfully kill her.

OCHAKO FUCKS OLD MEN FOR MONEY

Ochako fucks everyone for money(minus Deku).
Didn't you read the comic?

Kemy isn't even remotely romantically interested in Deku, how is it bad writing? Have you not ever seen a girl fuck around with boys before? I swear neckbeards see any kind of boy girl interactions as some kind of love interest. People are so eager to throw out the bad writing meme too.

you could argue that the long waits are fine because the prisons are built by superpowered people + the guards might have quirks perfect for preventing people from escaping.

>Kemy isn't even remotely romantically interested in Deku

Fucking delusional. Every interaction outside of work is driven by sex.

>bad writing meme
>meme

Except AfO is way stronger and more dangerous than a normal super criminal.

The thing about this setting compared to your typical capeshit is that the largely powerless society in DC or Marvel is one that "isn't supposed to" have superpowers so it's easy as fuck to escape while the majority of the population in BNHA has had super powers for generations and society went through a period of anarchy and came out relatively normal in present day. Everyone and their mom has superpowers. Literally. If Moonfish is any indication they clearly take their time. It's also asking for a political shitstorm if you make exceptions based on someone's quirk beyond detainment methods. Would make the fuss over racial profiling look like pillow talk. Now that's not to say AfO won't escape, since we the audience know the genre. But the authorities have no reason to think so when they've detained probably hundreds of thousands of criminals over many years with dangerous powers, many of which probably couldn't be executed in the first place because their crime wasn't severe enough.

Also, yes you can apply real world logic if the author themselves applies it to their convenience like Hori has done to build up the necessity of not going vigilante and doing things lawfully.

He was. Now he is a cripple on life support.

It's obvious he will pass his quirk to Shigaraki in some way. When he fucked jeanist he even said he wouldn't take his quirk because Shigaraki didn't need it.

Also it's already written the final fight will be OfA vs AfO

Bakugou.

Todoroki

>Also it's already written the final fight will be OfA vs AfO
Fuck that. I want a combo of Deku and Shigaraki where they beat some bigger threat.
These fuckers need to say "One For All, All For One" at least once.

He was also the shadow ruler of Japan and likely still has the money, influence, and connections. Who knows, maybe he will have an upcoming trial that will sentence him to death if he's found guilty but he'll be able to delay and screw it constantly through bribes, media connections, corrupt police connections, and shitpost charisma.

Tsuyu

Glad you are not writing this manga, because that's an incredibly shitty idea.

I don't get it,if there are police officers and firemen.

Does that mean they're not allowed to use their quirk?

Can a fireman who can summon water really not use this power because he didn't pass a ridiculously grueling exam to gain a license to do so?

Can a policeman whose power is to incapacitate people not do it?

Ochako will end up stuffed in a fridge.

That was by thought as well. Whenever romance pops up early in a capeshit it usually ends in a death.

Calm down Kyle

Thanks shindol

Seems like a meh chapter. Scans fucking when?

Now: yuncomics.com/archives/1781275

Oh wai-

H-hayai!

Inasa's fucking huge

What did she mean by this?

At last a dose of Froppy. Thank you based Horikoshi.

Shiketsu and Kemi are really overdeveloped for supposedly being teenagers.

All these pages about Ochako and her crush are a waste.

Her tits could rival Momo's momos.

You're a waste.

SHE IS PERFECT. DELET THIS

Your bet on who's this guy.

I bet disguised Dabi.

Are you retarded?

Former #3, now #2, hero who plays the "big bad disaster making villain" .

Good discussion, thanks for the reply.

This is not even about hate faggot. All these pages for something we all know while other more interesting things are happening are boring.

Yeah, you could cut those last three pages to just one.

Do it then.

Goddamn, those DSLs.

Remove the first one and combine the next two. EZ.

>everyone is watching Kemi have her fun with Deku
Deku needs an adult right now.

>EZ
Hey buddy I think you got the wrong door, Cred Forums's 2 blocks down

You may have gone too far in too many places.

>3DPD image
Yeah, you're no better.

How new

Heh he he ha ha ha
Enjoy your stay.

>this endless shit again
Why don't we just discuss something on this thread?

hownew.ru

They probably can, but they're not gonna have their own hero office, media presence and fat stacks of cash.

Or maybe they need to have quirk use authorized on a case by case basis.

Get out

As someone who hit 6'3'' at 15 and didn't grow an inch after that, it's pretty realistic. Guys only seem overdeveloped because they're competing with Japanese manlets.

How long till Ochako confesses?

She already wanted to say something, but the sirens cockblocked her.

What would she have said?

Looks like she wanted to ask him what happened between him and slimefu. I doubt there'll be any progression on Deku's side until some shit hits the fan

She will confess, they will bang at superhero prom, and she will get teen pregnant- all by the halfway point of the manga

WHY IS OCHAKO SUFFERING NECESSARY

at this point, one of them just needs to confess, it will probably her and I'll leave Deku out of order for days till he muster his courage to reply after he talked with whoever is available around him, I think he'll ask All Might.

thassa good frog, meesa think

Imagine if Deku becomes like Nightwing and we learn that after he becomes a pro he systematically fucks every female superhero/supervillaine he tangles with.

Because Shiggy didn't make her suffer enough in Nisekoi.

>I think he'll ask All Might
>''In my days I think I was a little to focused on being a hero and helping everyone out''
>''You have to slow down sometimes and life your own life''
>Deku and Ochako start having a normal, healthy relationship
One can dream

>"Deku, I love you"
And then he can't focus during the exam and fails, causing him to hate her because she just killed his dreams of becoming a hero, then he decides girls are a shit and decides to suck Iida's cock
Well at least that's what tumblr thinks would happen

I'm more than sure each profession has its own exam or test one must past to qualify. Thats how it is in real life why would it be any different here? I'm sure there is a part in the police or firefighting qualification that includes gaining a license to use your quirk.

Of course I'm sure if you past a gero course at a prestigious school and gained your liscense their it ciuld still be used if you want to become a police officer or firefighter.

It's not a dream, that's probably exactly what Horikoshi is planning.

>>Deku and Ochako start having a normal, healthy relationship
Until Shigaraki or Toga puts her in the freezer.

>''In my days I think I was a little to focused on being a hero and helping everyone out''
Then Deku flat out refuses.

Embarrassing.

>All girls are shit
>Tumblr
>r9k

I think you might be too deep into the shitpost, my primo virgin friendo.

Does Deku even have a crush on Ochako?

Not really, at least not nearly to the same degree.

No.

not yet

Friendly reminder that this happened, but sadly nothing come out of it
twitter.com/BillyHerring777/status/780415884011589633

Nah, Deku is AllMightsexual.

Yesh

Deku suffers from MC-Obliviousness. unfortunately its common and terminal.

All the unusually attractive females in his class he associates on a daily basis, and Ochako's the only girl he hangs out with all the time.

So yes, at least Horikoshi wants us to think he does

For fucks sake, I was hoping Deku would be the first protagonist in Jump to not be oblivious since fucking Kazuki.

You are retarded.

No which is why this whole development feels so off.

Deku feels no more sexual attraction to her than any of these other cumsluts begging for his dick, and he treats her as no better a friend than any of his other amigos.

It could be tsuyu with this crush arc and it'd be just the same.

Boku no Hero could always go the
>naruto
route, in which the hero fails the provisional exams but becomes the best anyway. There are better examples that won't trigger Cred Forums of protagonists who aren't "certified" but still better than anyone, else, I can't of any right this moment though. also consider what an user said previously about Deku's wording, either he's the #1 hero or he is one the elite and someone else is.

>a lot
>implying he's not just the Capeshit Shonen Jump version of him

He at least has a sexual drive. Souma walked in on naked girls and didn't care.

Horikoshi is not wanting us to think that retarded shipperfag. Deku will love her, but he clearly not in love with her yet.

just want to add to your point here, having Deku drop out and the other characters (schoolmates anyway) be still relevant would require an overhaul of the hero license system in that world, i.e "we're vigilantes now because the school and government are corrupt!"

tl;dr it's unlikely Deku will drop out for as long as he's a kid. don't discount it entirely but it's highly unlikely. lol at the Heroic Dropout line, though it would be an on the nose subversion of the trope if he did.

is there a chapter this week?

No

no chapter this week

Its not like he's oblivious its just has never been brought up or focused before since the manga isn't a romance.
>speedreaders
Everything is already set in motion. She literally changed his outlook on the name he hated and stuck with it because of her. We'll probably not get full blown "doki doki" shit but subtleties throughout the story.

Frog posters are cancer. Disgusting.

You are retarded. It doesn't mean he loves her. I didn't say he won't. I said he is not. Your reasoning is stupid.

Not that it matters now but Horikoshi originally intended for Midoriya to remain quirks and get by on ingenuity and ass-pulls, except his editor wanted Deku to have a quirk and essentially scrapped Hori's original storyline.

source:one of the omakes, and the one shot.

>Again with this shit
Guys...getting a provisional license is the equivalent of getting a Hunter License, the focus is on Deku becoming a Top Hero and he can't become one without the license. Another thing is that the license will remove the handicap of him being unable to fight villains which he'll need if Shiggy shows up again. This isn't like Naruto where you can still do dangerous shit as a Genin he needs the license in order for the story to move forward.

>Female character changes the MC's outlook and he returns to gesture by making it the benchmark of his entire character
>IT MEANS NOTHING

This is NaruSaku all over again isn't it?

I want to protect this smile

Deku being oblivious to Ochako's feelings sort of make sense given that just a few months ago he had no self-esteem, friends or, as far as we know, a girlfriend. Even if he did notice something from her he would probably put it down to being something he imagined.

I want to corrupt this smile.

I really really really want to fuck Deku.

shindol pls go

How can ochako compete

>read latest chapter
>hagakure quirk is actually light refraction
Soo, lewdest girl ever?

She can lift heavy objects and make the civilians weightless to carry them around

She can't. Kemi would be better for Deku. She could even teach him her Shiketsu techniques.

>People still think OfA makes you big

It depends.
Does she have a feminine penis?

Her tits will never sag

There isn't enough shirtless buff Deku art, I had to settle for something.

By this logic Shouto is hungry for some dicku.

What does this expression convey?

small epiphany here: toga's syringes, blood facscination, unknown quirk, and desire to be someone else lend credence to the "slime girl is Toga Himiko in disguise" theory. Unlikely, but don't discount it entirely

she did shape shift into Ochako after all, slime or not, and Ochako got some blood swiped from her at the summer training incident.

I get it user, I was talking about the artist.

We could use an update on Deku's swoleness right about now. It has been a while since he started school.

mangastream.com/r/my_hero_academia/109/3707

Jesus, if it was only this fast every week.

Doesn't make sense but whatever

Cool, thanks

My bad, sorry.

He should be a bit buffer by now but nothing too over the top.

he might be invulnerable except to a specific quirk, discounting what all the other anons said about death row times and the poiltics of the BHA world.

>Wanna hear something good?
>What's the rating?
>R
>Then let's hear it
These fucking guys

The kids from UA are the only first years

>emergence.png

New Thread

Fucking newfags

HAIYAI

Translations come out even faster than korean scans now?

imagining deku saying disgusting aids ridden slut got me in stitches

Why is she so perfect?

rumors and clickbait science say that bras actually make your boobs sag, so you're not wrong.

Exactly it doesn't

How can he be oblivious to something that's not even brought out or out in the open?

People were talking about how even if Ochako would make a move he would have protag obliviousness.

Retarded shipperfags.

Maybe death penalty isnt real in this universe, in any hero related universe for that matter.

for once I'd like this shone trope to be subverted and nipped in the bud. Date AND don't make her character shitty/become useless rescuebait.

mangastream.com/r/my_hero_academia/109/3707/1

YOU LIED TO ME REEEEEEEEEEE

Agreed.

god I fucking love bakugou's reaction to this