fuck her right in the pussy

>boy

Eagerly await for his reboot.

Serve him.

crown him kang

SIEG KAISER REINHARD

So who was in the right here?

Honestly?

Shoot him with my .38 in the head. Extremely overrated and he got constantly carried through his life by people around him. He could never defeat Yang in fair circumstances / one on one.

>this kills Reinhard

Reinhard obviously

>monarchism

Reinhard is obviously right. Yang the cuckold is a leftwinging retard

>heating freedoom

>republican

yes I agree. Putting (((freedom))) in the gas chambers is pretty much the right thing to do

>posting worst girl
lad

Reinhard because he wasn't such an insufferable know-it-all and didn't have the power to make his opponents go full retard like a certain FPA drunkard.

You're right, here is best girl

Alcohol is based

Reinhard was capable enough that he was able to avoid most of the pitfalls of dictatorship, but he was too much of a control freak and got personally involved in so much shit that it took a toll on his health. And of course, like all dictators, there was nothing he could do about what happens after he dies since that's totally out of his control, meaning that in the long-term his empire is unstable.

Yang was able to delegate tasks very effectively and had great working relationships with many people, and was so resistant to corruption that he refused to do anything that was against his ideals. Which happened to be his downfall as the democracy he was trying to protect was so corrupt that it was impossible for him to win without taking control himself.

So the ironic thing is that Yang would have had more success if he was a bit more like Reinhard, and vice versa

Is new manga good?
Also any hopes for new show?

This

What do we even know about the new show?
Anyway, I hope they prioritize their efforts a bit more logically this time, so they can cut down the overall run-time by not spending too much time on side-plots that go nowhere, irrelevant characters and focus more on the good stuff and go more in depth into certain parts of strategy and politics.

I really love how LOGH brought up the good and bad sides of both democracy and autocracy

Drop the shitty overrated show he's in.

Reinhard, though either one is better than Trunicht.

So you're saying Fraulein Mariendorf fucked blacks behind his back?

Fucking Mashengo! That's what he did on Odin!

I'm finished Episode 65 a round an hour ago. I'd say Reinhard though. It's exusable for yang though, since it seems that he'd rather just want to live a quiet life than become a politician.
My favorite faction though would be the Earth Cult, since they fucked up the Empire a few episodes ago with pure balls and suicidal determination.

Some are fated to be cuckolds user.

>My favorite faction though would be the Earth Cult
Literally worst part of the show. They should make Earth cult like third power not shity meme religion t b h

The new manga is shit

dude, THEY ARE the third power

remember who the mastermind is...

I'm just a simple man who likes to see religious fanatics killing dudes and themselves.

Why?

Currently, we only its gonna be in 2017.

Goldenbaum.

Am i the only one who felt that LoGH abused of plot conveniences too much ?
>Reinhard's road to glory was so easy
>All his opponents are fucking retards
>he had the best men to serve him
>Yang Wenli is an OP bastard who wins every battle with the semi cercle bullshit

Because it makes everyone look like noodly kids having japes