youtu.be/HnrjygAG18o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>cast is the same group that hogs all the roles

Couldn't they get Oguri Shun as Jojo?

Found a good pick of live action Abdul

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccckkkkkk.
Everything fuckin shit

Just don't watch it.

Just stop breathing. Stop fucking existing. It's time to STOP.

You should probably kill yourself since it seems that your entire life is hanging on this.

It's like every time I accept this, something happens that just redefines the parameters of shit.

Well we're both on an anime board on Cred Forums so why don't you join me faggot?

Why start with DiU?

I can sort of understand skipping PB and BT, but isn't SC the most popular part in Japan? Will the movie just assume you read the source?

>not enough moonspeakers
>too many locations (budget and xenophobia)
>most recognizable/marketable

There might be a legitimate reason but probably not.

Meant *not* the most marketable. Also japs are racist as shit.

Why not just film in Japan with Japanese actors?

Because they can't make good movies anymore :-/ Miike has made some awesome films but he's essentially a commercial director and will churn out content like a madman so it's a 50/50 chance it'll not suck ass. But part of the appeal of JoJo is how the story spans the globe and in some ways rebels/parodies the homogenized nature of Jap pop-culture. I'm just worried everything cool about the series will be lost in translation even within the same language

Joseph is going to be played by a Jap, 100%,You might as well have the entire SC cast be played by Japanese.

My dream is to have English language movies for the first two parts and for Six and Seven, Half Japanese Half English for three, Full Japanese for four and eight, and Italian for five, but that will never happen.

>in some ways rebels/parodies the homogenized nature of Jap pop-culture.
In what way? I never heard anyone say something like that about Jojo

Because Miike knows Part 3 is shit and Part 4 is great.

Couldn't they get Steven Seagal or another weeaboo?

Miike the absolute madman.

You do realize Jojo started as a parody of Fist of the North Star, right? The backbone of the series is a commentary on the climate manga was in at the time and maintains it's aesthetic throughout rather than pander to what looks cool or sells well nowadays.

Oh shit. Reading the context, it seems like they're doing a fucking Jojo adaptation. Am I correct? I don't even want to google it

But that's just Phantom Blood, all the other parts are very different from it.

Ya the abrupt shift from Hamon to Stands was intentionally telling people what poor writing looks like.

literarydevices.net/tone/

>Abrupt
>Introduced at a new part of the story set after a time skip

Tell that to Based Araki, kiddo

If you are saying all the parts have the same tone I don't really agree with that.

>Oh yeah the battle system that we've built this world around is gone now and replaced with wacky tube men that hang on our backs

I fucking love the stand system but I think even Araki would admit the transition was a bit rough

>Koichi won't be played by a literally midget
dropped

youtu.be/HnrjygAG18o

I'm done.

Look, maybe I'm retarded but I don't get your point.

I know that Phantom Blood was a parody of FotNS in particular and shonen manga of that era in general, but from there it evolved into it's own thing. How is, for example, Stone Ocean or Vento Aureo parodies of Japanese pop culture? I'm not saying you are wrong I just don't really get it.

memes